Another fuzzy memory

Looking for a story from the old board(s)? post about it here and we'll do our best to find it for you.
dublinjohn

Another fuzzy memory

Post by dublinjohn »

This one involved a grumpy gym teacher getting his class to play strip dodgeball in class, there was a couple of sequels but I think its a universe that could have gone on a bit more, but I can't remember the name.

any ideas?
dublinjohn

Re: Another fuzzy memory

Post by dublinjohn »

Just a nudge here
mungbob

Post by mungbob »

This sounds like the Washington High series by UMLB.

There were 3 parts (maybe more but I never saw them):

Gym Class (The Strip Dodgeball part you mentioned)
Wheel of Fortune (Teacher makes class spin a wheel with different forfeits on it)
Strip Games (A number of Stripping games featuring the established characters. Never finished)

They were on the old Stripping and Humiliation board run by Blondie.

Don't know what happened to UMLB. Never saw anything from him after the Yourwebapps board shut down (In fact, the last part of the Washington High series was in 2017).
dublinjohn

Post by dublinjohn »

mungbob wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 6:48 pm This sounds like the Washington High series by UMLB.

Wheel of Fortune (Teacher makes class spin a wheel with different forfeits on it)
Strip Games (A number of Stripping games featuring the established characters. Never finished)

Don't know what happened to UMLB. Never saw anything from him after the Yourwebapps board shut down (In fact, the last part of the Washington High series was in 2017).
That is them, thank you very much
TheBlushingPrincess

Post by TheBlushingPrincess »

dublinjohn

Post by dublinjohn »

TheBlushingPrincess wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 12:05 am
dublinjohn wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 3:14 pm Just a nudge here
I just have to say I love that you waited for almost 18 months before you gently bumped your post in hopes of a response.

"Patience is the road to wisdom." -Kao Kalia Yang
Or mentally I'm a child and got distracted by the real world
dublinjohn

Post by dublinjohn »

mungbob wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 6:48 pm This sounds like the Washington High series by UMLB.

Does anybody have this series?
underdog_13

Post by underdog_13 »

I have these parts, not sure it's complete:

UMLB
Washington High Strip Games
Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:21pm

Washington High Strip Games:
Chapter 1 - Homeroom with Mrs. Smith

“Welcome back to Washington High, my dear friends. I know that the first day of the year is always hectic, so I thank you all for meeting so early,” Principal Johnson addressed his staff. “I'd like to begin by recognizing the outstanding work achieved by two of your coworkers, Mrs. Smith and Mr. Klein. Never before has our school seen such creative and effective teaching techniques. I dare say our students have learned more from them them last year alone than in all of their previous education combined. I am honored to award each of them our coveted ‘Teacher of the Year’ award!”

The faculty of Washington High applauded heartily. The two teachers stood up to accept their plaques. Mr. Klein grinned maniacally and Mrs. Smith gave a modest little bow. “It's all about the students and their education,” she said with a faint smile.

“This is the first time our school has ever given our most prestigious award to two individuals in the same year. This is truly a day that will be remembered until the end of time!” Principal Johnson continued. More applause filled the conference room. “In honor of these two extraordinary educators, Washington High will commemorate their achievements with a grand tournament!”

The principal looked around the room expectantly. “What kind of tournament, you ask?” he said, even though no one did. “One that exemplifies the teaching methods that Mr. Klein and Mrs. Smith have so valiantly pioneered. One that shall usher in a new era of public education.”

He turned on his overhead projector and a series of complicated diagrams lit up the conference room. “Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you, the Washington High Strip Games!”

The teachers gave him a final round of applause and he let them return to their classrooms. They each shook the principal’s hand and offered praise as they exited. “A truly marvelous idea,” Mrs. Smith cooed. “An experience that will be both fun and educational for the kids!”

Mrs. Smith walked down the hall to her homeroom. She was a voluptuous woman with shiny brown hair and a permanent smile on her face. She entered her classroom and gazed at the rows of the fresh young faces.

“Welcome to back to another wonderful year at Washington High. Or just ’welcome’, I suppose, for those of you who are new this year. It is my honor to inform you that in order to celebrate the new semester, we will commence our first annual Washington High Strip Games!” Mrs. Smith beamed at her class, relishing their confused and frightened faces.

“Strip games?” someone shouted out. “What does that mean?”

“It means that you will each participate in competitions against students from other home rooms. Once you are rendered completely naked, you lose,” Mrs. Smith explained.

The students gasped and whispered to each other. The older students lamented the spread of Mrs. Smith and Mr. Klein’s teaching tactics. The freshman had little idea that such things were even possible in high school.

“Think about what your strengths are. Competitions include sports, cards, trivia, and more. Each homeroom will send one student per competition, and the winners will get to keep their clothes. At the end of the day, the homeroom with the most winners will take home the grand prize.”

“What sort of prize?” a boy in the middle row asked.

“Oh, you’ll see,” Mrs. Smith said with a twinkle in her eye. “It’ll be worth your while, trust me, so everyone had better do their absolute best to win today. We’ll all work together to make sure everyone is sent to the competition that best suits their individual strengths!”

The students whispered to each other again. The tension was palpable.

“The first set of games today will be the card games. Poker, blackjack, and the like. So tell me, who has a good poker face?” Mrs. Smith looked around the room. “Oh my. I see a lot of frightened faces out there. There’s no need to worry, you’ll all have so much fun today. I promise! What about you right here, you look like a brave young woman.” She smiled at a girl in the first row.

“Who, me?” the girl answered uncertainly.

“Why of course, who better to lead us off? What is your name?”

“Misty.”

“Well, Misty, do you know how to play poker?”

“I mean… a little,” she said. “But I'm not very good.”

“Hmm. Do we have any other volunteers?” Mrs. Smith asked the class. Misty looked around for a savior, but no one raised their hands. “Well then, it seems we have our poker player! Congratulations, Misty!”

“Thanks,” Misty said unenthusiastically.

“What about euchre? Who knows how to play?” Mrs. Smith elected a boy in the middle of the classroom, the only one to raise their hand. “Wonderful! Now, what about blackjack? Any volunteers?”

“I'll do it,” a girl in the back said. “Blackjack is a simple enough game right? Better to volunteer now than to wait for something more difficult.”

“Wonderful! You three can head to the library right now and get started,” the teacher told them, hardly able to contain her excitement. “As for the rest of you, the next category will start as soon as this round is finished, so just sit tight for the moment.”

Mrs. Smith ushered the three card players out the door. Then she turned on the projector.

“What is that?” someone asked.

“Oh, did I not mention?” Mrs. Smith frowned. “The competitions will be livestreamed. We can all watch everything that happens throughout the tournament.”

UMLB
Chapter 2: Strip Poker with Jane (Part 1)
Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:35pm

Chapter 2: Strip Poker with Jane (Part 1)

Jane couldn't believe it.

“Alright, come on in, everyone. Welcome, I suppose. Back to another year in this godforsaken place, stuck here with all you damn kids.” Mr. Klein shook his big, greasy head in disgust.

For the second year in a row, she would have to see the biggest asshole on the planet first thing in the morning. The beautiful blonde girl, now a sophomore, took a seat as far away from her teacher as she could.

“The only thing that keeps me from taking a shit on each of your desks and walking out of this school for good is that they don't pay me enough to have any retirement savings,” the gym teacher said. “So here I am. Back for another year. Welcome to ...ing homeroom. If any of you little devils have gym class with me this year, you'd best start praying to your gods for mercy.”

Mr. Klein was infamous throughout Washington High both for his withering tongue and his devilish mind. His “creative” teaching methods had made him the school’s least popular teacher by a landslide. Jane had experienced the full extent of his mercilessness on the first day of school last year.

Mr. Klein explained the day’s competition, much to the horror of the students. He spared none of the embarrassing details. This school had long since stopped surprising Jane, but this was larger than anything she could have imagined. “So, who wants to play blackjack?” Mr. Klein asked. A boy tentatively raised his hand. Mr. Klein laughed and chose the shy-looking girl next to him instead.

“I don't even know how to play,” she wailed, and Mr. Klein laughed even harder. He did the same thing for euchre.

“Now, how about poker,” he asked. No one raised their hands. He smiled a big slobbery smile and looked right at Jane. “You there, in the back. I remember you. Do you know how to play poker?”

“Not really,” Jane answered.

“Perfect! You’re our poker player. Next time I see you, you’ll be naked, just like old times.”

Jane groaned. She didn't want to be reminded of “old times”.

“Oh, and one more thing. Since the next set of games don't start for a while, the rest of you damn kids are to just sit in your little desks and watch the livestream on the projector.”

“Livestream?” Jane exclaimed.

“Yup. Don’t worry, I'll try to keep everyone's hands away from their junk while you’re taking your clothes off, sweetheart.” Mr. Klein shoved the three card players out the door, laughing.

When they arrived at the library, they were separated and sent to their tables. There were two girls and two boys sitting at her assigned table, and among them Jane found a familiar face: Jack, the strange boy from her gym class last year. As they stiffly greeted each other, a librarian came to set up the livestream camera and explained the rules. Each player starts with five articles of clothing. The player with the worst hand strips. Simple enough.

Jane dealt the first hand. She had a pair of twos, the worst hand of the five players at the table. She took off her shoes and socks. The next hand, a boy named Thomas lost and did the same. “Not too bad so far, guys,” he said with a smile, trying to lighten the mood.

A few rounds passed. Most players were now barefoot. Thomas had suffered some bad luck and was already shirtless. Misty, the young auburn-haired girl sitting to the right of Jane, groaned when she lost her second hand in a row. “Come on, guys, I don't really have to take my shirt off, do I?”

“It's not so bad,” Thomas reassured her. “You get used to it after a minute.”

Misty pulled her shirt up over her head, revealing a bright blue bra. Even though her bra was quite modest (just a training bra, really), she nervously kept one hand across her chest at all times. “I don't know if I'll get used to this,” she said.

The next round, Jane had a pair of eights, which she thought would be good enough to pass but instead turned out to be the lowest hand. She sighed and decided to pull down her yoga pants instead of taking off her shirt first. She felt self-conscious showing her plain white cotton panties to the boys, but she figured that her lower half would be hidden under the table most of the time.

The third girl at the table, Olivia, lost the following round and copied Jane by taking off her pants first. “Good idea,” Olivia said with a wink. “No sense in taking off your shirt first when nobody can see your panties below the table.”

“I wish I thought of that,” Misty muttered to herself.

“Don't worry, ladies, we’ll be seeing your bras soon enough,” Jack said, nudging Thomas amiably with his elbow.

As it turned out, he was right. The next hand, Olivia had only a seven high, the worst hand of the day by far. “I was so close to a flush,” she groaned, but she took off her shirt without complaint. Olivia was a brown-haired, green-eyed sophomore and she had told the group that she was planning on trying out for the cheerleading squad this year. She certainly had the body for it, Jane had to admit. The boys stared at her black bra and her newly exposed skin until she giggled and told them to keep their eyes on their cards.

The next hand was another Thomas loss. He looked around at the girls watching him and said with a smile, “Mark my words, ladies, this is last time I'll be stripping for you today, so you'd better enjoy it.” He stood up, unzipped his jeans, and tugged them down to his ankles.

“Those briefs look pretty good on you, Thomas,” Olivia said cheerfully, eyeing him up and down as he stepped out of his pants.

After that, it was Misty’s turn to strip again. She blushed and her voice came out as high-pitched squeak. “I can't believe this school! My first day and I have to show everyone my underwear!?”

That's right. Everyone in the whole school was watching the poker games on the projector screens in their homerooms right now. Jane had almost forgotten about the livestream. She eyed the camera nervously and pitied Misty. She was probably about to attract eyes from all over school to their table.

Misty took off her jeans and tried to chuck them at the camera, but she missed. She sat back down in nothing but her matching blue bra and panties. “This is the most of my skin you’ll ever see!” she promised.

UMLB
Chapter 2: Strip Poker with Jane (Part 2)
Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:06pm

Chapter 2: Strip Poker with Jane (Part 2)

Unfortunately, the cruel hands of fate were not yet satisfied with Misty. The shy freshman lost the next hand as well, evoking pity from the girls and excitement from the boys. She looked as if she were about to burst into tears.

“No… no, I won't! I refuse! I won't take anything more off!” She crossed her arms over her chest petulantly.

“Come on, Misty, take something off!” demanded Jack. “Rules are rules.”

“It's ok, just pretend we’re not here,” Thomas said soothingly. “Or better yet, try the oldest trick in the book... picture us all naked.”

“Most of us will be soon,” Olivia chimed in with a giggle.

“You’re crazy if you think I’m just going to pull my panties down in front of you and let you all see my… p-private area,” Misty stammered. “I don’t care about this stupid game. I’m not going to do it.”

Thomas bit his lip. “Misty, I’ve been at this school longer than you have. I’m promise you that whatever the punishment for not following the rules is, it’s much, much worse than just playing along.”

“He’s right,” Jane said. “I was in Mr. Klein’s gym class last year, the one that started this whole nightmare. Things will always get worse if you don’t follow the rules. Trust me.”

“But… the camera… and the boys…” Misty looked about to cry.

Jane couldn't help but take pity on the poor girl. “You don't even have to stand up,” she advised her. “There's no rule saying you have to. Just slip your panties off while you’re still sitting, and no one will even see anything. The camera can't see under the table, and the boys promise not to peek. Right, boys?”

“Absolutely. You have my word,” Thomas said earnestly.

“Sure,” Jack said, less earnestly.

“Ok… I suppose…” Misty lifted her butt an inch off the seat and slid her panties down her legs.

“Perfect!” Jane said. “No one even saw anything!”

“Thanks, I guess,” Misty said sheepishly. She didn't notice as Jack snuck a quick peek under the table, but Jane and Thomas did. Jane shot him a dirty look and Thomas elbowed him sharply.

Jane had three nines the next hand, easily good enough to avoid stripping. That punishment fell on Olivia. She turned to Thomas, and asked him what she should take off first.

“Whatever you prefer,” he answered, raising an eyebrow.

Olivia smiled nervously and slipped off her panties in the same way that Misty had. This time, both boys peeked not-so-discretely under the table, making Olivia blush. Jack and Thomas exchanged a wink. Olivia opened her mouth to say something, but thought better of it and dealt the next hand.

Jane had a pair of kings. A decent hand, but it turned out not to be enough to keep her winning streak going. The rest of the group had either two pair or three of a kind. She took her shirt off, revealing a white bra.

“Hey, nice bra. You finally got one!” Jack said, making Jane blush. She didn’t need to be reminded of the other times she had to take her shirt off in school.

“I like it, it's cute!” said Olivia.

“I would kill to only be taking my shirt off right now,” Misty said enviously. “I wish I were good at poker like you.”

Jane tried not to feel self-conscious without her shirt. She had been in worse predicaments, certainly. Yet she needed to stop the bleeding right now, before she had to expose any of her private areas. The next hand, she exchanged a two of hearts and a three of spades and got a seven and a nine of diamonds back. She couldn't believe it. Her first flush!

“Yes!” She threw her cards down on the table so that everyone could see them. 7, 9, Queen, King, and Ace, all diamonds. However, she stopped smiling immediately when she saw Misty’s hand.

The bashful freshman had only a king high.

“Oh, I'm so sorry,” Jane told the poor girl. She didn’t know what else to say.

Misty finally broke down into tears.

“Don't worry, you can cover yourself up right away with your hands,” Olivia tried to comfort her.

“It's not fair!” Misty sobbed. “Why should I have to strip totally naked when stupid Jack is still fully clothed?”

Jack shrugged. “I’m just amazing at poker, I guess. God-tier, truly. I should go pro.”

Misty looked at the livestream camera. “You think everyone's really watching this in their homerooms?” she asked.

“Probably not,” lied Thomas. “Everyone's probably too scared to be paying any attention.”

Misty wiped her tears away and fumbled behind her back for her bra straps.

“Here, let me help you,” Jane offered. “You just focus on covering yourself.” Jane undid her friend’s bra straps while Misty clutched her chest. “Ready?” Jane asked. Misty nodded, and Jane tugged the bra away, leaving Misty completely bare with her hands over her boobs. The maneuver must have been successful, as both boys looked disappointed.

“Well done, we didn’t see a thing,” said Thomas cheerfully, although Jane could see the disappointment on his face. Jack’s eyes were darting around, trying to catch a glimpse of a nipple, but Misty had her breasts too well covered with her arms.

“What do I do now?” Misty asked. “Do I just sit here?”

“Yeah, I guess so,” Jane said. “You don't have anything else to lose, so you don't have to play any more.”

Next, with only an ace high, it was Olivia’s turn to follow Misty’s footsteps. After a half-hearted protest, she repeated the same process, only she let Thomas undo her bra instead of Jane. He happily obliged.

Olivia sat naked with her arms folded across her chest, sharing a sympathetic look with Misty.

On the next hand, a bizarre chain of events unfolded.

UMLB
Chapter 2: Strip Poker with Jane (Part 3)
Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:41pm

Chapter 2: Strip Poker with Jane (Part 3)

Jane started out with a hand of 3,5,6, and a pair of 2’s. She made the gut-wrenching decision to sacrifice one of her pair in hopes of a 4 to get a straight. She could tell from the glint in each of the boys’ eyes when they looked at their cards that she would need a bigger hand than just a pair of 2’s if she was going to keep her undergarments.

When Jack tossed her another card in exchange, lo and behold, it was a 4. Jane almost shouted with joy. She shoved her cards in the boys’ faces. “That’s a straight, bitches!” she exclaimed, hopping out of her seat in excitement. “I bet neither of you can beat that!”

The boys showed their hands. Jack proudly laid down his full house, and Thomas smacked his three Kings down on the table in disgust. “This is bullshit,” he raged, his friendliness apparently having reached its limit. “You haven't lost a single round, Jack. You’ve still got your shoes and socks on, for god’s sake!”

“Thomas, please calm down,” Olivia tried to coax him.

“No, I will not calm down! This is ...ing bullshit!” he yelled. He stood up and towered over Jack.

A librarian came racing into their nook. “What's going on here?” she asked.

“I'm not stripping naked, that's what!” Thomas yelled and pointed at Jack. “This guy’s a ...ing cheater!”

Jack put his hands up in the air. “Woah, dude, I have no idea what you’re talking about. I’m just super good at poker, that's all.”

His facade of friendliness firmly finished, the seething Thomas shoved Jack out of his chair. When he hit the ground, a slew of cards flew out of his shirt. Everyone gasped.

“You see?” demanded Thomas angrily, looking around at everyone. “I told you so!”

“Jack, how could you?” Olivia asked, shaking her head. “Misty and I are sitting here totally naked, and it's because you’ve been screwing us over the whole time?”

The librarian had had enough of the whole thing. “Get up,” she snapped. She pulled Jack to his feet. “Cheaters are automatically disqualified. That means you forfeit your clothing.”

Jack’s mouth opened, as if he were about to argue his case, but he withered under the librarian’s icy gaze. He stripped off his shirt and jeans and stood in front of everyone in his underwear.

“ALL your clothes,” the librarian said coldly. When Jack blushed and tried to protest, she bent down and yanked his boxers straight to the floor.

Olivia whistled. “Nice one, Jack,” she giggled.

Misty’s mouth was open. Jane reached over and closed it for her.

“It's alright,” Jane shrugged. “Kinda small, though.” She didn’t want to give Jack any satisfaction after what he’d done, but she had to admit, it was a nice one.

Jack clutched his genitals with both hands.

“Shoes and socks, too,” the librarian demanded as Jack stepped out of his boxers. He reluctantly had to let go of his privates in order to kneel down and comply. When he was done, he covered himself with his hands again made for his chair, but the librarian was not about to let him off the hook so easily. “No way. You’re to stay standing for the rest of the game. Against the wall, so the cameras can see you. And don't even think about covering, keep your hands on your head. Cheaters are not afforded the same privileges as those who follow the rules.”

Jack did as he told, keeping his eyes straight ahead and letting his dong dangle in full view of everybody. The librarian herded all of his clothes into a bundle and picked them up.“You will not get these back at the end of the day like the rest of the losers. You can pick them up from the office tomorrow. Understand?”

The red-faced Jack gave a little nod and a squeak.

“And you two,” the librarian said sharply, seeming to notice Olivia and Misty for the first time. “You’ve both lost already. You stand too. The best way to deal with rule-breakers is to punish their friends as well.”

“But we didn't do anything wrong!” protested Olivia. “That’s not fair!”

“Can we at least cover ourselves?” Misty begged.

“Alright, you may cover yourselves with your hands,” the librarian relented. “But only if you don't make me wait any longer.”

The girls immediately got up and stood beside Jack. They were covering themselves as best they could, although to limited effect. Misty had one arm across her chest and one hand over her pussy, but you could see wisps of red pubic hair peeking out from around her hand and in between her fingers. Olivia kept both arms snugly over her chest, and didn't even try to cover her lower region. She must have figured that the boys have already seen her pussy, so it was better to focus on covering her breasts.

Satisfied, the librarian left with Jack's clothes. Thomas gave Jack a giddy snicker. “You know what they say, Jack, cheaters never win.”

“You’re such an asshole,” Jack growled. “Why’d you have to go and rat me out?”

“You were going to strip us all naked and then walk out of here with all your clothes on scot-free!” Thomas replied incredulously.

“Hey, all I wanted was to make sure the girls got naked. You think I wanted to see your thing? No, come on. We could have worked things out from there, maybe found a way to tie and both keep our clothes. You should have let me know when you started to suspect.”

“Bullshit,” Thomas snorted. “You’ve gotten exactly what you deserve. The whole school is looking at your penis right now. Make sure you keep your hands on your head, or I’ll tell that librarian you’re trying to cover. I can’t imagine what that piece of work would do to you.”

UMLB
Chapter 2: Strip Poker with Jane (Part 4)
Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:24pm

Chapter 2: Strip Poker with Jane (Part 4)

Jane shuffled and dealt. She and Thomas looked at their cards and stared each other down. It was just the two of them left.

Jane had nothing she could use. She shook her head in frustration and exchanged four of her cards, keeping only her ace. She got a 2, 4, 7, and an Ace back.

“Pair of aces,” Jane said nervously, tossing her cards on the table. It was a good hand, but not a great one. Would it be enough?

Thomas grinned from ear to ear. “Three queens,” he said, laying them out. “What are you going to take off for me?”

Jane groaned. She slipped her panties off the same way the other girls had, as discreetly as possible. She didn’t think that Thomas nor the camera could see her pussy, but she kept one hand over her crotch anyway.

Thomas grinned. “Alright, we’re all even. We each have only one thing left.” Thomas was in his only his briefs, while Jane was now left in just her bra.

Thomas dealt the final hand.

Jane started off with a pair of 3’s, a king, a queen, and a jack. She discarded the latter three and collected new ones. Thomas exchanged three of his own cards and looked up at Jane. “You ready?” he asked.

“You bet,” Jane said with a big grin. “I’ve got four of a kind.” She slammed her cards on the table for emphasis. Sure enough, there were four 3’s.

Thomas’s jaw dropped. “That's crazy,” he said, shaking his head. “Because this is the first straight flush I've ever gotten in my life.” He laid five 2’s on the table.

Jane couldn't believe it. She had come so close. Why did he have to get such a lucky hand right now, of all possible times?

Thomas looked at her expectantly. She glanced over at the girls standing up, who gave her sympathetic looks. Jack kept his eyes straight ahead, not looking at any of them. That’s uncharacteristic of him, Jane thought. Was he trying to avoid getting a boner by not looking at the girls? Jane was amused by the thought.

She forced herself to take off her bra, and then covered her chest with her arms as quickly as she could.

Thomas was grinning like he had just won a million dollars. “Good game, girls, good game.” He pulled his jeans back up over his briefs and retrieved his shirt. His eyes darted between each of the three naked girls “You know what? This whole stripping competition thing isn’t so bad. We should do this more often.”

He called one of the librarians over, and she collected the clothes of the losers.

“You girls can get these back at the end of the day,” she told them. “You are to report back to your homeroom now. No dallying in the halls!”

Misty raced out of there as fast as she could. Jack followed her out. Olivia waited for Thomas, and they left together. Jane stood up last, making sure to keep her privates covered as best she could, and began the long walk across the school to Mr. Klein’s room. Luckily, she didn’t encounter anyone in the hallways.

“Welcome back!” Mr. Klein exclaimed as she arrived. “Our first loser, ladies and gentlemen! And it’s little Jane, what a surprise. I knew she was a loser since the day I met her. Jane, where are you going? Get back here! Stand in front of the class. Put your hands at your sides. Right now, Jane. Good girl.”

Jane looked out at all the students staring at her. Most of the boys were grinning from ear to ear. She felt even more naked with her arms at her sides. She fought the urge to cover herself again.

“Look at you, kid. Your boobs have actually grown a little bit over the summer, that's good to see,” Mr. Klein analyzed her. “And you’ve got a bit more hair down there since I last saw you. Not bad, right class?”

Jane’s face was red-hot. She hated how her teachers and fellow students kept getting the opportunity to see her naked body change and grow throughout high school.

“Should I make you do some jumping jacks for us, girlie? For old times sake?” Mr. Klein asked nastily. He laughed at the horrified look on her face. “Just kidding, jeez. Damn kids these days. No sense of humor.” He shook his head and let her take her seat.

She sat down with both arms crossed over her chest. The eyes of all the boys were still on her.

Mr. Klein grinned wildly at the class and threw his arms up in the air. “So, which of you damn kids should I make compete in the next round?”

UMLB
Chapter 3: Strip Jeopardy with Winston (Part 1)
Sun Oct 1, 2017 8:28pm

Chapter 3: Strip Jeopardy with Winston (Part 1)

On the massive projector screen that was pulled down in front of the chalkboard, students in various states of undress played card games, all desperate to keep their clothes on.

Mrs. Smith's homeroom was currently watching the blackjack multiview. The screen was divided into four sections, each with a livestream from a different blackjack table. The class watched as their homeroom’s tribute busted for the last time and tearfully took off her panties.

The class groaned. They needed some wins to catch up.

“Can you change it to the poker tournament?” a girl in the front row named Brenda asked their teacher.

Mrs. Smith agreed. “Let’s find out how our Teddy is doing,” she said.

Teddy fared no better. He was the first to lose from his table, pulling down his boxers as tears streamed down his face.

The class groaned. “We’ll never win the tournament at this rate,” Winston said.

The class did have a moment of excitement though, as a boy at a different poker table was caught cheating. He was stripped naked and a couple of naked girls had to stand naked next to him.

After that ordeal was sorted out, Mrs. Smith changed the channel to the euchre game. Their euchre player lost as well. It seemed to Winston his homeroom was in desperate need of a hero to save the day.

“My, what a disappointing start,” Mrs. Smith said sadly. “We had best start preparing for the next round of games. It'll be our Intelligence Round. Competitions will include a spelling bee, quiz bowl, and Jeopardy. Any volunteers? Who thinks they have the brains to lead us to victory?”

Brenda’s hand shot up quick as lightning. “I'll win the quiz bowl tournament,” she announced to the class. “You can count on it.”

Her best friend Barbara followed suit. “I'll bring home the spelling bee trophy,” she said proudly.

“The only trophy this time is your clothes, Barb,” Mrs. Smith reminded her. “But thank you for volunteering. I know you’ll both make us proud. Now, what about Jeopardy?”

Everyone looked at Winston. His face grew red. Why do they think he’s the best one for this?

Mrs. Smith turned to him. “Winston, we all know this is your favorite game. In fact, you came in first place when we played Jeopardy last year in psychology class!”

“No, thank you, I think I'll wait for-”

“Wait for what?” Mrs. Smith insisted. “The sports competitions to start? Or the talent show? Most certainly not. This is where you are most valuable. We need you.”

Winston had no response for that. He would be useless in athletic competitions, that’s for sure, and he had as much talent as a rock. But in a game of knowledge? Perhaps he could be the hero the whole class was waiting for.

“Okay,” he said, his voice sounding less confident than he had hoped. “I'll do it.”

Not long later, the three card players came back from the library, stark naked and thoroughly humiliated. The class half-heartedly applauded their efforts. Once they had taken their seats, Mrs. Smith announced that it was time for the Intelligence Round to begin. She led another, more hopeful round of applause as Brenda, Barbara, and Winston exited.

There were four Jeopardy competitions in all, each held in a different classroom. Each game would have five contestants battling for their dignity.

Winston’s room was at the end of the hall. He walked in and noticed he was the last to arrive. There were five desks in the front of the classroom, each equipped with a buzzer. On the projector screen was a Jeopardy-style grid of categories. However, the tiles that would normally contain dollar amounts were blank.

His competitors were ready to play. With a gulp, he realized he was the only boy. Even worse, one of the girls was Daisy, a stunningly beautiful senior and the head of the cheerleading squad. The only open seat was right in the middle, between Daisy and a younger girl he did not recognize. The two girls at the ends were Ava and Mia. Both were juniors, same as Winston. He was familiar with them even if he did not know them personally.

Daisy gave him a dismissive look as he took his seat. She gave Winston the impression that she knew he had a crush on her, and wished he didn't.

The younger girl to his left seemed warmer. “Hi, I'm Lizzie,” she greeted him. “I'm a freshman.”

Winston returned the greeting. Lizzie had long blond hair and soft blue eyes. Winston thought she was very pretty.

Their instructor stepped away from her computer walked to the front of the class. She was one of the youngest and prettiest teachers at the school, likely in her late twenties. “My name is Mrs. Flowers,” she said. “Welcome! I'm excited to get our game underway. As you are likely all aware by now, this game will be livestreamed for the entertainment of your peers. The camera is located right over here. The rules are quite simple. Each player is to start with five articles of clothing of their choice. Shoes and socks can count as one article, if you like. The first person to hit the buzzer gets a chance to answer. For each question you get right, you may choose one of your competitors to remove one article. Everyone understand? Great! Let's begin!”

UMLB
Chapter 3: Strip Jeopardy with Winston (Part 2)
Sun Oct 1, 2017 8:28pm

Chapter 3, Part 2

The first handful of questions went off without a hitch. Most of the topics were right up Winston’s ally. Winston answered the first four correct, and had each of his rivals remove their shoes and socks. On the fifth question, Lizzie hit the buzzer just a fraction of a second quicker than him, and chose him to take of his own footwear. That's fine, he thought. Just his shoes and socks. Not bad so far.

On the next question, he chose his favorite category, Contemporary Fiction. “This series of novels inspired the hit HBO series, Game of Thrones,” Mrs. Flowers read from a card.

Winston’s hand was by far the quickest to hit the buzzer. “A Song of Ice and Fire,” he answered.

“Correct!” affirmed Mrs. Flowers. “Who would you like to strip?”

He thought for a moment. Lizzie seemed awfully nice, he would hate to embarrass her right away. And Daisy… well, he was afraid he would into a quivering mess if he started stripping her.

“Ava,” he answered, and the brunette junior at the end of the row reluctantly took off her shirt.

Winston selected the same category next. “This popular erotic novel was turned into a 2015 film of the same name,” Mrs. Flowers read.

The answer came to a Winston after a moment, but it was too late. Mia had already buzzed in. “Fifty Shades of Grey!” she answered excitedly. She chose Winston to strip. He took off his belt.

Ava complained that it wasn't fair; he was a boy, so he could afford to take off an extra piece of clothing before exposing himself. Winston realized that he had no allies in this room. The girls would certainly strip him before choosing to strip each other. He would need to be flawless if he was going to win.

Mia chose the geography category, “Name That Country”. Winston knew that Brazil was the world’s largest exporter of coffee beans, so he took control of the board and ordered Mia to take off her shirt. From there, he was on a roll. He got Ava and Mia to take their jeans off, too, which left them in just their bras and panties. Then he had a choice to make. Force Ava and Mia to show their privates so soon (and surely making enemies out of them for life), or start stripping his desk neighbors?

He decided to have Lizzie strip. She chose to take off her jeans first, revealing her purple polka-dot panties. But she looked so uncomfortable that after the next question Winston said Daisy’s name.

Daisy didn't flinch or blush. Instead, she gave Winston an amused look and said, “What should I take off first?”

Winston didn't know how to respond. “Um, I… I don't…”

“Oh, come on, you chose me to strip, so what do you want me to take off first? I’ll let you pick whatever you want.”

Winston didn’t like the smile on her face. She was trying to throw him off his game. But he considered his options. Daisy’s chest and her caboose were both flawless, he couldn’t go wrong whether he chose her top or her bottoms. But what if he were bold enough to ask for her bra? Or better yet,her panties? She would have to flash her privates for a moment as she took them off, before she could pull her jeans back up.

Mrs. Flowers was looking at him impatiently. Daisy stared Winston down for an uncomfortably long time. He started to perspire.

“You’re… shirt,” he gulped. He didn’t have the courage to ask for anything more.

The red-headed cheerleader definitely had the power to turn him into a quivering mess. With an eye roll, she pulled her tank top over her head. A green bra held her ample breasts and showed off enough cleavage to shorten Winston’s breath.

He lost the next question- in his best category, no less- and Lizzie made him take off his shirt. He took a moment to collect himself. He tried his best to focus his mind, to ignore the girls giggling at his hairless chest, and most importantly to ignore the ridiculously hot cheerleader sitting next to him.

Lizzie chose the “Fun with Fruit” category.

“‘Granny Smith’ refers to this type of fruit.”

“What are apples!” responded Winston at once. Too easy. Maybe he could win this thing after all. He looked at Lizzie. “Sorry, but you just had me take my shirt off, so fair’s fair, I guess.”

Lizzie sighed and pulled up her shirt. She wore a plain white bra over her budding breasts. Winston appreciated her small, slender frame.

Winston went on another streak. He wanted to have Daisy take off her pants to even the score among the girls, but one look at her caused him to lose his breath again. Instead he named Mia. The busty brunette swore at him and only removed her bra after being severely scolded by Mrs. Flowers. Winston couldn't help but glance at her breasts, but he quickly refocused himself. After the next question, he made Ava take her bra off as well. The two topless girls were staring daggers into the side of his head.

Nothing could slow him down. He tore through the questions like lightning. He told Mia to strip for a final time. She furiously yanked off her panties and chucked them at Winston as hard as she could.

Mrs. Flowers scolded her again, confiscated her clothes, and informed her that she would not get them back at the end of the day. “Such is the price for violating the rules about sportsmanship,” she said. She had Mia stand in the front of the classroom to further her punishment. “And don't you dare cover yourself.”

Mia reluctantly moved her arms to her sides. She had a neatly trimmed strip of pubic hair, Winston noticed. Winston not only had a perfect view of her naked body but also her withering ‘I’m going to stab you with a pen later’ glare. He made a mental note to run away whenever he saw her in the hallway this year.

After the next question, he decided time to finish off Ava. She slipped off her panties under her desk without argument. Winston couldn’t see her pussy under her desk from where he was sitting. He wondered what her hair was like down there. A neat strip, like her friend Mia?

After answering his sixth consecutive question correctly, he had to think about his next move. Force Jane to expose her private parts, or suffer Daisy’s mocking eyes?

UMLB
Chapter 3: Strip Jeopardy with Winston (Part 3)
Tue Oct 3, 2017 1:49pm

Chapter 3, Part 3

In the end, his conscience won out over his cowardice. He'd let the freshman preserve her modesty for a little longer.

When he said her name, Daisy gave him a mocking smile and got up. She stepped directly in front of his desk. His chest tightened. She unbuttoned her jeans. Never taking her beautiful eyes off Winston, she slowly pulled down the zipper. Her green cotton panties came into view. “Is this what you want to see?” she asked with a dangerously sweet voice. Winston blushed a deep red and began to perspire. Then she turned around. Daisy began sliding her jeans down, as slowly as she could. She bent over forward as she did so, until both the top of her jeans and her hands were touching the floor. Winston stared at the cheerleader's panty-clad bum with an open mouth.

Daisy stayed in that pose for an uncomfortably long time, leaving Winston transfixed until Mrs. Flowers told her to sit down and stop delaying the game. She flashed him another sarcastic smile as she sat down.

Winston was so shellshocked he didn't even hear the next question. Daisy got it right, and of course chose him. Winston stood up and and unbuttoned his cargo shorts. He made the mistake of glancing at Daisy, who was watching him with an ironic interest. Lizzie gave him a reassuring nod, and he pulled down the zipper and let his shorts fall the the ground.

“Nice boxers, Winston,” Mia mocked. “They're a little small on you aren't they? We can see your bulge.”

Mrs. Smith gave her a scowl and a smack on the rear.

Ava joined in. “Luckily for him it's a tiny little bulge.”

All the girls except Lizzie and Mrs. Flowers laughed. Mrs. Flowers furiously ordered Ava to get up and stand next to Mia. “And put your hands on your head,” she demanded. “I won’t allow unsportsmanlike conduct in my classroom.”

He appreciated the teacher trying defend him, but having two girls fully exposed in front of him made Winston very uncomfortable. He felt a tingle in his underwear. He quickly sat back down.

Daisy chose the final question from the “Contemporary Literature” category. “This series of science fiction novels is being adapted into a serialized space opera TV show,” Mrs. Flowers read.

Winston’s hand hit the buzzer at one. “What is The Expanse!” he answered.

“Not fair!” Daisy complained. “How was I supposed to know that?”

Mrs. Flowers shushed her. “Who would you like to strip this time, Winston?”

Winston was tempted to pick Daisy as retribution for how she had embarrassed him today, but found that he did not have the courage. “Lizzie,” he said.

Lizzie gave him a hurt look. “Winston, how could you, I… I thought we were becoming friends…”

Winston felt awful. “We are, we are! It's just that…”

“I mean, that's ok, I guess I was just mistaken,” she said sadly.

“No, no, you’re right. We’re friends. I change my pick. I choose Daisy.”

Daisy gasped. “Winston, don't let her manipulate you like that! Can't you see she’s just trying to keep her itty bitty boobs covered? You made the right choice. Stick to your gut.”

Was Daisy right? Was Lizzie only being nice to him so that he would go easy on her?

“Pick the freshman, Winston,” Ava said, making an obscene gesture with her hands. “I want to see her little boobs.”

“Hands back on your head, Ava,” Mrs. Flowers snapped.

“Ok, everyone stop it,” Winston said, shaking his head. “Lizzie, I chose you first. It's your turn to strip.”

Lizzie pouted, but she took off her bra. He caught a quick glimpse of her little breasts, but she sat back down with her arms crossed over her chest, glaring at Winston.

The only category left was “Sports”, Winston's weakest area by far. “Clark the Bear is the mascot for this professional sports team,” Mrs. Flowers read.

No way Daisy would know that one. He looked at Lizzie. She seemed stumped as well. He had time. He thought for a moment, and decided to take an educated guess. “What are the Chicago Cubs?” he answered.

“Correct!”

Winston breathed a sigh of relief. Then he groaned, for he had to make a familiar choice.

“Look at Daisy,” Lizzie tempted him. “Look at those amazing breasts. Don't you want to see them?”

“Don't listen to her,” Daisy said. “I bet her little pussy is as cute as her little boobs. And she’s sitting right next to you, so you can peek over and see it whenever you want!”

Winston didn't know what to do. He'd never been a decisive guy before, and the pressure of this situation made him even more hesitant.

Daisy leaned over and whispered in his ear. “If you pick the freshman, I'll make one of the girls trying out for the cheerleading squad shower in front of you.”

“I choose Lizzie,” Winston said immediately.

“Wait! What did she just whisper to you?” Lizzie asked.

“Nothing,” Winston and Daisy said at the same time.

“That's not fair,” Lizzie wailed. “They’re cheating!”

“Come on Lizzie, stop holding up the game,” Mrs. Flowers said impatiently.

Lizzie huffed, but didn't complain again when she saw the no-nonsense look on Mrs. Flowers face. She angrily slipped her panties off under her desk and scowled at Winston.

Her desk afforded her little protection from Winston’s sight. From his angle, had an unobstructed view of her pubic area. It didn’t have much hair yet, he noticed, just a thin blonde tuft.

After a couple of furtive glances she caught him looking and realized he could see under her desk. She moved one hand away from her chest and down to her pussy with an embarrassed squeal. Winston turned red and tried to pretend like it never happened.
underdog_13

Post by underdog_13 »

UMLB
Chapter 3: Strip Jeopardy with Winston (Part 4)
Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:20pm

Chapter 3, Part 4

Mrs. Flowers read the next question. “This baseball player is the most recent to win the legendary Triple Crown.”

Winston knew this one. He buzzed in excitedly. But before he could answer, Daisy whispered in his ear again. “If you let me win, I’ll let you touch my boobs later.”

Let her win… and consequently strip naked in front of all of these girls, and stay that way for the whole day? Winston didn't know if he could do that. But why not see what else she’ll offer, just out of curiosity.

“And?”

“And… I'll do a cheer routine for you in just my panties after school in the locker room.”

Winston summoned his courage. “Naked,” he haggled.

“Panties,” she insisted.

Winston addressed Mrs. Flowers. “Who is Miguel-”

Daisy quickly hissed in his ear, “Ok, fine, naked. Happy?”

-Tejada,” finished Winston.

“I'm sorry, Winston, that is incorrect. The right answer is Miguel Cabrera,” said Mrs. Flowers.

Daisy gave Winston a thankful look.

“She whispered in Winston’s ear before he answered!” Mia shouted out. “Isn't that cheating? He should have to do a forfeit!”

“Hmm. Winston, what was discussed between you and Miss Daisy?” Mrs. Flowers asked politely.

“She was just wishing me luck,” Winston lied.

“Somehow I doubt that Daisy would be so gracious, Winston. Stand up for us while you strip, no hiding under your desk,” she said, looking expectantly at his underwear. Mia and Ava giggled in glee.

He stood up on shaky legs. All five females were staring at him. Winston closed his eyes, gripped the waistband of his boxers, and forced them down. When he felt cool air on his genitals, the girls all giggled, even Mrs. Flowers.

“All the way down, Winston, there you go,” the teacher said as he stepped out of his boxers.

“I knew it would be tiny,” Ava mocked.

“It's not tiny! It's cute,” Daisy defended him as she victoriously put her pants back on. She gave him a smile that seemed neither cruel nor sarcastic for the first time today.

“I'll grab a microscope from the bio lab and see if I can confirm that, Daisy,” said Mia, and she and Ava burst into hysterical laughter.

“Don't listen to them, Winston,” Mrs. Flowers said with a kind smile. “It's a perfectly normal size for a boy your age.”

“And Daisy’s right, it’s cute,” Lizzie added.

Winston forced a smile. “Thanks.” He didn't bother trying to cover himself. He had learned the hard way last year that boys look even sillier with their hands cupped over their junk, and he didn't want the girls to start laughing again.

Lizzie stood up, keeping her private areas covered. “Can we go now?” she asked Mrs. Flowers.

“I suppose. The game is over,” she allowed, still looking right at Winston’s genitals. “But Winston, I’d appreciate it if you stay behind a moment.”

Ava and Mia flew out of the room as fast as they could on their bare feet.

“Goodbye Winston,” Lizzie said on her way out. “It was nice meeting you. I really mean that. I’ll say hi the next time I see you in the hallway. On a day when we’re both clothed, I mean.” She her eyes darted down to his dick one last time, and walked out the door. He watched her bare butt as she left and was thankful that he was still too terrified to get a boner.

“Be seeing you,” Daisy cooed when she finished getting dressed, and playfully flicked his dick on her way out.

UMLB
Chapter 3: Strip Jeopardy with Winston (Part 5)
Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:21pm

Chapter 3, Part 5

“Mrs. Flowers?” Winston asked once everyone was gone. “What did you want to see me about?”

“Just a moment. Let me shut off the camera. Okay. Winston, I'd like your opinion on something,” Mrs. Flowers told him. “I have a date this weekend, and I’d greatly appreciate some advice on my attire.”

“You want me to tell you what to wear?” he asked, puzzled.

“Why, of course. It would be most helpful to get a man’s opinion.”

A man’s opinion. Winston wasn’t sure what to make of that. “Okay, sure,” he said hesitantly

“Great! Wait right there.”

Mrs. Flowers went to her desk and pulled something out of her drawer. She turned away from Winston, and keeping her back to him she took off her blouse. Then she removed her bra. Winston couldn’t beleive what was happening. She fastened a new bra in its place, then wheeled around to face Winston. “What do you think?”

“It’s, um, very nice,” Winston said. It was very sexy, is what he meant. Uncomfortably so. It was black and lacy, like something you’d see in a Victoria’s Secret catalogue.

Mrs. Flowers looked at his genitals and frowned. “Not nice enough, apparently.” She returned to her desk and tried on another bra. When she turned around to show Winston, he suddenly found himself short of breath. “What about this one,” she asked.

It’s lace had a flowery design, but it was completely see-through. Winston could see her nipples as if she were wearing nothing at all. To his horror, he felt his dick start to stiffen.

“I see that that this is indeed the one,” Mrs. Flowers said with a smile. Winston immediately covered his dick with his hands. Mrs. Flowers frowned. “Now, now, there’s no need to be shy, Winston.”

Winston felt his dick continue to grow in his hands, even as he silently begged it to stop. “I should, um, I should go now.”

“You can go if you wish. But I have one last question for you. If you answer correctly, I’ll let you walk out of here with your undies. If you answer wrong, you have to put you hands on your head and keep them there for sixty seconds.”

Winston knew he couldn’t pass up an opportunity to keep his boxers. Plus, it was almost impossible to keep his sack and his erection fully covered with just his hands. He was sure Mrs. Flowers could already see some of it anyway. “Alright, what’s the question?”

“What color are my panties?” she asked.

How was he supposed to know that? If he had to guess, he thought that it was likely to match her bra. Her original bra, that is. “Black,” he guessed.

“Oooh, no, I’m sorry, that’s incorrect.” Mrs. Flowers said. She hiked her skirt all the way up to her waist, catching Winston off guard. “As you can see, the answer is: no panties!”

Of course. He should have known.

“Hands on your head,” she reminded him.

Winston groaned and did as he was told. His face turned red once more as he let go of his boner and let Mrs. Flowers have her look. She let her skirt fall back down and reached into her desk for her phone. “Don’t move a muscle,” she said sweetly.

She snapped a dozen pictures with Winston’s cock pointed straight at the camera. She took pictures from both sides as well, and a few of his backside for good measure. She even held the phone down below his nutsack and took a couple there. “I know you’ve already been naked on camera today,” she said. “But I prefer to use my own.”

It was the longest sixty seconds of Winston’s life. When Mrs. Flowers finally told him he could go, he never would have imagined that he would ever feel so relieved to walk out into the hallways naked.

UMLB
Chapter 4 - The Talent Show with Johnny (Part 1)
Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:38pm

Chapter 4 - The Talent Show with Johnny (Part 1)

Johnny watched as his homeroom’s contestants fought for their clothes and their dignity on the livestream. So far they had been doing alright- their euchre player Chad had won, though their poker player, Olivia, lost.

It had taken everything he had to march back to Mr. Anderson’s room in his birthday suit after after losing at blackjack. He was the only boy naked so far in the homeroom, and he was attracting a lot of giggles from the girls.

He had a brief moment of hope when he saw their tribute to the spelling bee, Jared, falter in the face of a difficult word, but he recovered and ended up winning his section. “Would you look at that,” their teacher said. “Another victory for team Anderson! Way to go, guys!”

It looked like Johnny would be the only guy in the room naked for a little while longer. He sighed. It would have been nice to have another boy in the buff to share some of the stares from the girls. He didn't know if he could handle the 100% of the attention much longer.

He let out an audible groan when Mr. Anderson changed the channel and they saw Daisy pull a Jeopardy win out of her ass. In fact, most of the boys in the class groaned when Daisy began dressing again, even Mr. Anderson.

One at a time, the Intelligence Round contestants came back to the room. Chad, Jared and Daisy received a huge round of applause when returned.

“Great job, all of you!” Mrs. Anderson said once everyone had returned. “I love that Team Anderson spirit! Let's keep the enthusiasm up all day long.”

Daisy rudely booted Olivia out of her seat. Daisy wanted to sit in the back, so Olivia came to fill the empty seat in the second row next to Johnny. She was a very pretty sophomore, with brown hair, blue eyes, and an athletic body. She glanced uneasily at Johnny. “Hi,” she said.

“Hi.”

“I don't think I've seen you around before.”

“I'm a freshman,” Johnny answered. He tried his best not to stare, but his eyes kept darting back to her cupcake-sized breasts.

Mrs. Anderson interrupted them before they could continue the conversation. “The talent show and the beauty pageant will begin momentarily. Those events won't be livestreamed- they’ll be performed live in the auditorium, and we will all get to see them in person. But before we go, I’d like to honor all those who have so bravely volunteered to risk their dignity in order to bring home glory to our homeroom. Why don't the six of you come up to the front.”

Those who had already competed stood at the front of the classroom. Olivia and Johnny exchanged a look and joined them. Johnny kept his hands cupped over his genitals, and Olivia tried to cover her privates as well. However, Johnny noticed that she wasn't doing a great job and that one of her nipples was visible from the side.

“Let me start off by thanking each and every one of you for your service to this homeroom,” Mr. Anderson began. Johnny prayed this wouldn't be one of his infamously long speeches. Between Olivia’s exposed nipple and all of the female eyes in the classroom trained on him, he began to feel his dick stiffen in his hands.

“I know that everybody in this room will have to put their clothes on the line at some point today,” the bombastic teacher continued. “But that makes it all the more impressive that these six upstanding individuals volunteered so early. And what's more, they fought for our homeroom with such inspiring valor and skill. Four winners out of six! Surely we lead the standings!”

Hurry up, Johnny silently screamed at the teacher. Johnny felt his dick growing faster and faster. He noticed some open jaws in the crowd and heard a few muffled gasps.

“So before we head to the auditorium, I’d like to say a few words about heros. The evidence is standing right in front of you that not all heroes wear capes-”

“He's got a boner!” Daisy yelled out with delight. Johnny stopped trying to cover it and let his hands fall to his sides with shame. The jig was up. The whole class laughed mercilessly. Even Olivia had to remove her arm from her chest for a moment to stifle a giggle. Johnny turned beet-red and prayed that they would be allowed to leave soon.

“Alright, class, settle down,” Mr. Anderson said sternly. “Yes, you can all see that young Johnny has an erection. That is no reason to laugh at him. It is a perfectly normal part of growing up.”

Johnny was ready to kill him.

“Look at it,” the teacher continued. “Look at the erection. Does everyone see it? Good. It is not a mark of shame, but a badge of honor! It is stiff, swollen proof that Johnny has risked everything for his beloved homeroom and made the ultimate sacrifice in the process. So stand tall, Johnny. Stand tall and proud, and let your penis do the same.”

The class was laughing so hard that many of them had tears in their eyes. Tears threatened Johnny’s eyes as well. He had never been so humiliated in his life.

“Now, let’s make our way to the auditorium,” Mr. Anderson finally allowed. “And remember, lunch will be right after it ends, so head straight to the cafeteria after.” The class followed him across the school and took their seats when they arrived in the auditorium.

UMLB
Chapter 4 - The Talent Show with Johnny (Part 2)
Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:39pm

Chapter 3 Part 2

Johnny ended up sitting between two girls, much to his chagrin. Daisy was to his right, and a junior named Brittany to his left.

“Hey, Johnny,” Daisy said with a smile. “I just wanted to say sorry for calling attention to your boner in class. That was mean of me.”

“That's… it's okay. Everyone would have noticed it anyway.”

“If it makes you feel better, I think it’s pretty cute,” she said.

“Yeah, it's cute,” Brittany chimed in. “But it must be so embarrassing, right? I mean, you don't even have any hair down there yet.”

Johnny went red again. Daisy defended him. “Brittany, don't make fun of him,” she scolded. “And he has a little bit of hair, look.”

“I'm sorry, I didn't mean to embarrass you, Johnny. I just meant to say that I think I would have died if I had to be naked in front of the whole school when I was a freshman.”

“That’s her way of saying you’re brave,” Daisy smiled.

Johnny tried to just ignore the two older girls. The talent show began, and thankfully that took their attention away from him.

Students competed in groups of five, singing and dancing and doing stand-up comedy. The winner was judged by a panel of teachers in the front row, and the four losers of each group had to strip naked on stage in front of everyone. Ted was the contestant from Johnny’s homeroom, and gave an unbelievable juggling performance. Mr. Anderson’s section of the auditorium exploded in cheers after he performed, and he ended up winning his group.

Johnny found himself genuinely enjoying the show. It took his mind off his nakedness, so his dick stayed flaccid throughout the whole thing.

That changed when the talent show ended and the beauty pageant began. The beauty pageant was structured similarly- there were five contestants in each group, and they would march around on stage one at a time. The winner of each group, as determined by the judges, would keep their clothes while the losers stripped on stage. Much to the audience's delight, the contestants soon discovered that if they took off some of their clothes on stage, the judges would heavily favor them. That meant beautiful girls would trot around on stage in their bras and panties, and four of every five would soon strip completely naked. He started to feel a familiar tingle in his genitals.

After a couple of groups went, Johnny felt a hand on his knee. It was Daisy’s. He flinched. She giggled. “Just joking around,” she said. She gave his dick a playful flick.

Brittainy noticed and giggled as well. “That looks fun,” she said, and gave him a flick of her own.

“Stop it,” Johnny pleaded.

Daisy laughed sweetly and put her hand on his chest. “Don't worry, Johnny, we’re just playing with you.”

Brittany put her hand on his thigh. “Yeah, just relax,” she said.

Johnny couldn't help it. Between the naked girls on stage and the touching from the girls next to him, his boner popped back up. Daisy and Brittany broke into a fit of giggles.

“There it is,” Brittany laughed. “I missed it.”

It wouldn't go down for the remainder of the pageant. Johnny scuttled away from the two girls as quickly as he could once it was over, and was forced to endure a long walk to the lunchroom with his dick sticking straight up. He stood in line and bought his lunch with his penis pointing straight at the lunch lady, a fact that she did not fail to notice. “Have a nice lunch,” she said with a wink.

Johnny sat down and ate with some friends from middle school, but even though his penis went down again he found it unbearable to be the only one nude among them. He devoured his lunch as quickly as he could and headed back into the hallways, hoping to find an empty room where nobody could stare at him.

Instead, he found Brittany and some of her friends. They were mostly guys on the football team. Brittany was holding a smaller girl in place, while the football players laughed. It was Olivia, Johnny realized with a start. Brittany had her arms pinned behind her back while her friends laughed and made rude comments about her nude body.

Johnny rushed in. “Brittany, what are you doing? Let her go!” he demanded. Olivia was in tears.

Brittany and the boys laughed. “I'm just letting my friends here have a good look at this little naked slut,” she answered. One of the football players reached out and cupped Olivia’s boobs. Olivia sobbed.

“Let her go!” Johnny demanded again.

Brittany gave him an amused look. Her eyes darted down to her crotch. “The last time I saw you, you were much more fun,” she said. “How about this? If you let Olivia see your boner again, I'll let her go.”

Johnny had no choice. He played with himself in front of everyone and examined Olivia’s naked body in order to get his penis back up. Once it was back to its former glory, Brittany gave him a satisfied smile.

“Ok,” she said. She released Olivia, to the disappointment of the boys. The poor girl ran off as fast as she could. “You look more fun anyway.”

Brittany grabbed Johnny by the arm and marched him down the hall. He struggled at first, but Brittany told him to stop or she would go find Olivia again. He let her take him into the girls locker room, which was thankfully empty.

Brittany made him lie down on a bench. She dug through her locker to find a roll of duct tape, and affixed Johnny’s arms and legs to the bench. She taped him tightly- there was no getting away.

“Don't worry, Johnny, you still look cute. The girls are going to love you,” she said tauntingly, giving his boner a spirited flick “There are going to be a lot of pretty girls in here after lunch, when the Athletic Round begins. If you’re lucky, maybe some will even change in front of you.”

“No! Let me go!”

Brittany just laughed. “My locker is right here. And my friend Victoria’s locker is right next to me.” She motioned to a locker right next to Johnny’s head.

Johnny’s heart gave a little flutter. Victoria was the most beautiful girl he had ever seen. He spotted her in the halls on his way to homeroom that morning and couldn’t get her out of his mind. He couldn't imagine her walking in on him like this. “When are you going to let me go?” he asked fearfully. This is not at all how he imagined his first day of high school going.

Brittany laughed. “If you’re still here tomorrow I might cut you free.”

Johnny screamed.

“But you're far more likely to be spotted by a janitor right after school, don't worry,” she added quickly. “You know, probably.”

Johnny screamed again. Brittainy frowned at him and took of one of her socks. She stuffed it into his mouth to silence him. Then she smiled and gave his boner a quick tug on her way out, laughing when he flinched.
underdog_13

Post by underdog_13 »

UMLB
Gym Class Part 1- Arrival
Sat Oct 10, 2015 1:27am

Gym Class Part 1- Arrival

The small, blonde, blue-eyed girl shuffles into the gym with her eyes on the floor, clutching her bag tight against her chest. She can feel all of her new classmates staring at her. The teacher frowns.

"You must be Jane. You're late! And on the very first day of school, no less. Damn kids these days... Well, take a seat on the floor there. There's a spot open in the back." The gym teacher, a fat, balding, monstrosity of a man shifts his focus from the hapless new freshman to address the class. "So as I was saying before I was so rudely interrupted, I am Mr. Klein. I'll be your gym teacher this year, although the school is making me take on some student teacher from the university. 'To help me out' they say. To replace me, they mean. Damn kids. I always knew they'd come for my job, I've said it since day one..." He throws his clip board over his shoulder in frustration and walks to his office muttering to himself. “Get started!” he shouts before he slams the door.

The students look around at one another and collectively shrug. They get up and head to the locker rooms. Boys to the left, girls to the right. The teacher's office lies between them. Jane is the last to rise. Clutching her bag ever tighter, she drags her feet as she follows the other girls into the locker room, reminiscent of a long, slow, death march.

She enters as her fellow classmates are in various states of undress. Shirts and shorts thrown about across the lockers and benches. Girls chat and giggle and joke. Most appear to be sophomores and juniors, along with a handful of seniors. She recognizes no fellow freshmen. She meanders the locker room, unsure of where to go, not wanting to make eye contact as the other girls strip down to their bras and panties and throw on their t-shirts and gym shorts. She notes that most keep their bra on, but some of the older girls change into a sports bra first. "At least I won't have to deal with those things." She whispers to herself.

She finds a quiet corner. It's in the last row of lockers, by the showers. Luckily enough, there aren’t any other girls changing back here. She has the whole row to herself! Away from prying eyes and judgmental looks, cruel jokes and stinging laughs. She lays her bag down in the bench and selects the locker with the most paint left on it (not including the colorfully worded graffiti covering most of the row). This school clearly needs a bigger budget.

Jane looks around, then lifts up her shirt and sticks it inside. She reaches for her gym shirt with one hand, and brings the other to her chest. Her bare chest. Much to her shame, Jane doesn't yet wear a bra. It wasn't such a big deal in middle school, but this HIGH SCHOOL, damnit. She's probably the only girl in the whole school with just a shirt over her chest, she fears. Jane had begged and pleaded with her mother for years to buy her a bra, but the stubborn old lady had always refused. "A bra? You're much too young, sweetie. Come talk to me when you're 18, what do I always tell you. And besides, it's not like you have much work for it to do." The truth of the words always stung her. Her breasts were small for her age, leading to new acquaintances often mistaking her for a year or two younger than her actual age of 14.

As quickly as possible, Jane throws the gym shirt over herself and takes a moment to breathe a sigh of relief at having her dignity restored without anyone seeing. She unzips her jeans and wiggles them off as swiftly as she can. In contrast to her skintight jeans, her baggy, green, hand-me-down gym shorts seem a size too large and slide down too low on her hips. She stomps her foot at the injustice. To her horror, they fall all the way to the floor. Jane can't believe it. Her mother, ever looking for ways to pinch a penny, had decided to give Jane her older sister Alice's gym clothes from last year. Tall, busty, beautiful Alice. She never had to wear hand-me-downs.

Standing there in her hot pink panties, she hears something out of place. Silence. While she was obsessing over her insecurities, everyone else had already finished changing and headed out to class. Oh no... Late for the same class twice in one day. What would Mr. Klein say? Such a horrible man, he won't take kindly to this. She pulls up her oversized shorts, and holding them up with one hand she slams shut the locker and races out to her first gym class.

They all stare at the sight of her, little Jane sprinting towards them while struggling with her ill-fitting shorts. They were just beginning their warm-ups, but they stop when they spot her. She tries to avoid their amused eyes and anxiously looks for a place to stretch. Mr. Klein sees her and grows red with anger. "JANE! You interrupt my class again? You have some nerve, girl. Damn kids. I won't have it. Won't have it! I'll teach your generation some respect! Give me 50 jumping jacks!"

She stares at him in disbelief. 50 jacks? She couldn't do that on her best day, let alone while trying to hold up her shorts. And in front of the class, how horrible. Mr. Klein notices her hesitation and impatiently threatens her with a detention for each unperformed jumping jack.

Left with no choice, she jumps, landing with her arms and legs spread to form an "X". Her shorts fall slightly down her waist. One. They slide down further, the waistband almost making an appearance below the shirt. Two. The pink top of her panties is poking out a centimeter. Three. The students push and shove each other for a better look. Four. She feels them begin to slide down her butt. Five. She closes her eyes, knowing the front of her hot pink panties is now visible to the leering boys and jeering girls. Desperately she tries to spread her legs as wide as she can each jack to keep them up. Six. That only seems to be making it worse. Seven. Her full panty clad triangle must be on display. Eight. She feels a breeze on her thighs. Nine. She hears the shorts hit the floor..

She freezes. Against we her own will her eyes open. She sees the class stare with mouths agape, the laughs turning to stunned silence. Jane stands before them, legs spread, arms in the air, frozen in fear and embarrassment. Hot pink panties and slender pale legs open for viewing. Mr. Klein's eyes nearly bulge out of his head. His pants bulge as well. Every eye in the room is unblinkingly trained on the same spot.

She sees a door next to her open.

UMLB
Gym Class Part 2 - Cynthia
Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:14pm

A gorgeous young woman in a tank top and yoga pants pushes open the door to the gym and gasps. She sees a young girl, likely just a freshman, with her shorts around her ankles. A horrible-looking old man stands behind her, gawking and allowing his pants to tent. At first Cynthia thinks the girl is being forced to stand there and expose herself like that, with her arms and legs spread and her panties on display for the whole class to drool at. Then she realizes the little freshman must be frozen in fear, unable to move a muscle. However, as the door slams shut behind Cynthia, a spell seems to break. Breathless laughter erupts from the girls, coarse jokes and cat-whistles from the boys. The old man, presumably the gym coach she was supposed to student-teach for, jumps in surprise when he seer her and and shoves a hand down his pants. "Miss Cynthia is here! She's in charge for the rest of class!" he yells as he sprints for his office.

Miss Cynthia runs to Jane's aid. She ushers the mortified freshman to the locker room and sits her down. "Just wait here, sweetie, I'll be right back". Cynthia races back outside and tosses half a dozen dodgeballs to the class. "Go kill each other" she instructs. Everyone scrambles for the balls in a violent frenzy, except for one sophomore boy who covers the protrusion in the front of his shorts with his hands and waddles awkwardly back to the boy's locker room.

Cynthia returns to find Jane with tears streaming down her cheeks. She finds a towel and kneels down to wrap it around the crying girl's waist. She couldn't even imagine what the girl was going through. Beautiful beyond compare, Cynthia had cruised through high school with a jeweled crown on her head. She noticed that the poor girl's eyes kept reverting back to her breasts enviously. She was used to it at this point; that's part of the deal when you are so naturally well endowed. But her stare was a little... off. Was she looking at her bra?

"What's your name, sweetie?"

"Jane." She sobs.

"Alright, Jane. I think gym class is over for you today. Those jumping jacks... How awful... Did that ugly old teacher make you do that?"

Jane nods.

“Why haven't you put your pants on yet?”

“There’s no point, the shorts won’t stay up.” She weeps.

“I meant your other pants, the ones you wore to school. What about those?”

“They’re gone! It’s all gone!. Someone must have stolen my clothes from my locker while I was out there!”

“What? Oh No! You didn’t have a lock on it?”

“I was late to class today… I was scared… I must have missed the teacher handing out locks!”

"How awful. But don't worry, I'm here to help. I'm sure the school has extra clothes somewhere. In the meantime, why don't you hop in the shower while you have some time alone? You can't go out into the halls all sweaty."

The traumatized girl agrees, and Cynthia heads out. Where to look? Klein's office? Ew. She had a feeling the only pants in there were about to become a little crusty. The school office? Perhaps, but such a long walk... And Cynthia was never one to do her own errands. She can't think of a time past age 12 when she couldn't pass off her chores onto some star-struck boy. She scanned the room for the best candidate. The jock senior? He's had his eyes all over her, but he's probably too hard to control. What about the mousy boy reading in the corner? Too shy. But she soon spies a lanky lad losing a war with acne and says to herself, "Perfect!".

The boy flops about, desperately trying to avoid a red rubbery death. Cynthia leans over and pushes her chest out a bit to get his attention. She beckons him over and he runs through a hail of dodgeballs to get to her, never taking his eyes off her tank top. "Hey, handsome. What's your name?"

"Winston." He wheezes.

"Well, Winston, I'm in a bit of a jam here. I really need to get out of these super tight yoga pants here and into something a little more comfortable. But I can't leave the class unattended. Would you do me a huuuuge favor and check the office for some other pants? Maybe jeans. Just make sure they’re pretty. And a couple sizes smaller than these." She twists around and points to the seat of her pants. She hopes her panties are showing a little bit through the tightly stretched fabric.

Winston's eyes get bigger. In a confused daze he wheezes,"Uh, miss, you want me to get you smaller pants when the pants you have on are already too tight?"

"Yes, sweetie. I don't want to wear these pants anymore... And if the spare pair you bring me is too small to put on then I guess I'll have to just get comfortable in my under-"

The boy is gone in a flash. Cynthia hopes the poor boy doesn't get in trouble with a hall monitor for hauling ass like that down the hallways.

"And a belt! Don't come back without a belt!" Cynthia shouts after him. She hopes he heard her.

UMLB
Gym Class Part 3 - Jack
Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:25pm

Part 3- Jack

The frazzled sophomore paces in the boy’s locker room, hands on top of his head, looking ready to pull out his hair. What had he done? What if he gets caught? The others will be back soon. He has to get rid of the evidence, and fast. Curse that girl. Curse these hands. Curse these voices.

Jack remembers how it all started. That pretty little freshman girl and her stupid jumping jacks. It’s all her fault, to be frank. She was late. Twice. And she had those stupid shorts that were too damn big. Why couldn’t she have just been on time? Then the sight of her slender frame and panty-clad wonderland wouldn’t have caused his trouser tent to spring up in front of the whole class. He’d never been so humiliated in his life. He had covered himself with his hands and ran best he could into the safety of the locker room.

Except that’s where things really went south. When he entered, he heard a low moaning noise coming from the wall. He was fairly certain that this voice was coming from outside his mind. Fearing ghosts (Jack did NOT need another exorcism… the last one hurt like hell), he put on his brave face and set out to investigate. What he found by carefully inspecting the walls was a tiny hole, small enough to have escaped everyone’s notice. It was on the wall shared with Mr. Klein’s office, positioned in the right location to see a majority of the locker room, including most changing areas and showers. Jack peered through it.

It was the most scarring sight of his life. Mr. Klein sat in his big leather chair, pants unzipped and salami in hand. Beating furiously. Eyes tightly shut. Jack sneaks over to the door connecting the locker room to the teacher’s office.It was locked, of course, and only the old man had the key. No matter. Jack had been picking locks for years now. The best things to steal are the ones locked away. Those are the ones people treasure most.

It started early on with small things… pencils, paperclips, erasers… things nobody would miss, things his classmates wouldn’t even notice were gone. But as Jack grew older, the voices intensified. Now Jack needs to steal valuable items as well. Things that the owner would be devastated without. That’s the ultimate rush, and such adrenaline is all they’ll settle for now.

He worked through the lock with a stolen paperclip in two seconds flat. He stayed low to the ground and light on his feet. Klein’s eyes were still squeezed tight in pleasure. He took Klein’s stapler, his pencil, his computer mouse. He jacked his wallet, his keys, his cell phone. He even took the belt that the fat old man had hastily thrown to the floor.

Jack was about to head back a happy, happy boy when he noticed another door on the opposite side of the office. That must lead to the girl’s room. Well… there’s nobody in there, Jack reasoned. It couldn’t hurt to take a little look around.

He picked the lock silently and took his first step into forbidden territory. The girl’s locker room. He was surprised at how similar it was. He had imagined it would look much cleaner, nicer, and pinker. Almost immediately he hears the sobbing. It’s coming from that pink pantied bitch, the one who had humiliated him in front of so many people! The very sight of her made him flush with anger. She was sitting on a bench, her head in her hands. Jack sneaks past her and spots a nearby locker slightly ajar. No lock. Perfect. He grabs its contents in one smooth, silent motion and sneaks back around past the girl. That damn girl. Look at her, she’s looking… looking so pretty… with her slender, smooth body… her sweet, tear-stained face... her exposed underwear… her nipples poking through her shirt… she must have forgotten a bra….

It was back up before Jack even made it out of the room. He passed Klein again, still going to town like it was his last day on Earth. He reached the safety of the boy’s locker room, tucked the boner into the waistband of his gym shorts, and dropped his precious prizes on a bench for closer inspection. The shitload of Klein’s stuff was mostly junk. The cell phone is a decade old and filthy. The wallet is empty, not even a credit card. It just had some coupons for cat food in it. The keys might be good for a prank later on, though. Finally Jack looks over the afternoon’s grand prize. A girl’s clothes. The thing girls value most of all, successfully stolen by Jack Johnson, Master Thief! What a rush! Ah, the look on her face when she sees that her clothes are… wait… the realization dawned on Jack. They were Pink Panty’s clothes.

Screw the girl, Jack. Don’t waste time feeling guilty. She deserves it, It’s her fault you're here right now. Listen to us. You need to worry about yourself. You’re in some deep shit here!

Now Jack paces the room in blind panic. There are bound to be some losers from the dodgeball game coming back any minute. They’ll come into the room, they’ll see him standing there with a bunch of stolen stuff and a weakly concealed boner and by tomorrow the whole school will know him as Kinky Klepto Jack, the weirdo who is sexually aroused by petty larceny.

What was the plan here, Jack? What was the endgame? This is exactly your problem, you never think things through. Bonehead!

Jack slaps hard himself on the head, over and over again, as if to beat up the voices inside.

Ok, alright… just calm down. Stop pacing. Stop hitting yourself. Deep breaths. Let us take over for a while, buddy. It’s all going to be alright. First things first. You’ve gotta get rid of that boner. That’s the smoking gun!

Luckily for Jack, he had just witnessed a stellar tutorial on how to do exactly that. He drops his shorts, whips off his boxers, and strokes as fast as he can. He feels some pressure building, but not fast enough. The girl, the voices tell him. Think of the girl. Jack scans his loot and grabs the girl’s shirt. It looks soft enough. He wraps it around his penis, stroking faster and faster. He pictures the girl in his mind, her pink panties, her shapely pink rump. He closes his eyes the pressure builds more and more. Just then, he hears voices. Grumblings from dodgeball's first group of losers, ready to hit the showers. Jack gasps. A wave of pleasure wracks his body. The losers walk into the locker room and stop dead in their tracks.

Jack stands before them, nude from the waist down. Surrounded by random office supplies and Mr. Klein’s belt. Holding a girl’s silky shirt around his dick. Slimy residue everywhere. On Jack, on the shirt, on the floor, on the lockers, on the benches. No one speaks. Jack calmly wipes himself off, turns around, and walks casually towards the showers as if just finishing a game of dodgeball himself.

UMLB
Gym Class Part 4- Judd
Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:21pm

My apologies, it's been a while. Here's the next part to this story, with more chapters coming very soon. I've also got another story in the works, so keep your eyes peeled for that. As always, your constructive feedback is crucial and very much appreciated!
__
Part 4- Judd

Judd sees the dodgeball flying towards him and catches it with ease. It was a pretty weak throw, no problem for Judd the Stud. Judd returns the package back to its sender, hitting him square on the chest and knocking the kid (Marcus, Judd thinks, but he can't be sure, these wimps are all the same to him) onto his ass. Out. The wimp limps over to the corner where his backpack is and pulls out a book. A book! What a wimp!

Judd looks over to that crazy hot student teacher to make sure she saw his dominance. He'd been checking her out all class. His eyes catch her's briefly, then to his annoyance she tries to get that wimp Winston's attention. Bends over to show off her chest. Judd grinds his teeth. Why Winston? Can't she see he's a wimp? Everyone here is a wimp. They're not like Judd, Judd's an alpha, the king of this school. Judd's ripped, dammit, why isn't what's-her-name paying any attention to him?

Judd dodges a ball and hurls one at a guy on the other side. Another wimp down. The loser retreats to the wall to wait for some others to get out as well. Fine, if the student teacher isn't going to make things easy for him, there are a million other girls who will. He winks at a chubby girl on his team. Maggie, thrilled to at last be noticed by the handsome, muscular senior, winks back and pulls down her shirt a bit to showing him her bra.

Judd sees the student teacher (Cindy? Cathy? Something like that) turn around and stick her sexy butt in the air for that wimp Winston. Screw Winston. Screw what's-her-face. Judd owns this school. He'll show both of them.

He grabs Maggie's arm. "Come with me a second." He pulls her into a small storage closet.

"Judd! You're so bold! I could never... But if you insist!" Maggie whips off her shirt so fast Judd nearly gets whiplash just watching her. She's already dropping her gym shorts to the ground before Judd can stop her.

"Wait, Maggie. I think you misunderstand. Keep your clothes on. Please, keep them on. I pulled you in here because I need a very special favor from you. I’d do it myself, but if I get another detention coach will bench me for the game Friday. Are you in?"

"Yes, Judd, anything for you!"

"Excellent. You know that student teacher? I need her to be humiliated. Badly humiliated. She refuses to recognize my alpha status around here and needs be knocked down a peg."

"I'd love to Judd, I hated that skinny bitch the minute I saw her. But there's just one thing. When you grabbed me with your big strong hands and forced me into this sexy closet, I had certain expectations."

"Expectations?"

"Yes. I'll probably get in a lot of trouble for messing with a student teacher. You'll have to make it worth my while." She motions to his crotch.

Judd swallows. He begins to sweat. Why does she want to see his penis? Does she know? Do they all know? Dear God, they all know, don't they! Judd takes a deep breath to calm himself. She doesn't know. She's just a lonely girl with a crush on the popular kid. Nothing abnormal. How is he going to get out of this without her finding out?

"Listen, there's gotta be something else... I can hook you up with my backup quarterback... Or maybe a linebacker if you're into that. And I've got money, I'll pay you..."

"It's ok, Judd, I don't want any of that. Just lower your shorts a bit. That's all."

Just the shorts? Ok, no problem so far. Judd pulls out the waistband of his shorts and let's Maggie peek inside. She's intrigued, but her face tells him she's far from satisfied. He lowers the shorts a little bit, then a little more. They're past his crotch now, no point keeping them on. He lets them drop to his ankles. "Happy?" He growls.

"Almost. Let's see those boxers join your shorts."

"You said you just wanted to see my underwear!" Judd is terrified. He's made it this far without anyone finding out about his minuscule penis. He's made to his senior year. He'd practiced like hell on the gridiron and worked out so hard in the gym for so many years so that no one would suspect.

"If this is a problem, Judd, you can find someone else to do your bidding for you." She feigns anger and pretends to head out.

"Wait!" Judd grabs her arm. Nobody else would do this for him, he knows that. "How about a compromise. I'll show you half now, half when the jobs done."

She grins and nods. Judd works his boxers down to the base of his penis. Maggie grins at his thick patch of pubic hair. Now things get tricky. The game is to avoid showing Maggie the head... If she doesn't know where it ends, she won't know how small it is. Judd lowers the boxers bit by bit until the top of the waistband just barely conceals the tip of his penis. He gives Maggie a moment to get a good look.

"Satisfied?"

"No way that was half! No way! That wasn't even an inch!"

"What if I showed you my butt too?

Maggie giggles in agreement. Wanting to get this over with, Judd turns around and pulls his boxers down past his rump to expose his butt to the curious girl. He makes sure one hand is keeping the front of his boxers up to avoid revealing his tiny penis.

“You happy now?”

Enthralled by her power, Maggie’s grin grows wider. “The balls too!” she squeals. Judd groans, but he knows it is no use arguing. He cradles his little pecker upwards with one hand to ensure its security, then carefully brings one leg of the boxers up, revealing more of his powerful thighs. He brings it up more and more slowly the farther he goes, until finally his sack comes into view. Knowing that this girl won’t be satisfied with just the bottom tip, he lifts the leg of the boxers up until the base of his penis nearly comes into view. "Alright, Judd, don't worry. I'll get that bitch good for you. Just remember, you owe me some time with that penis! ALL of it!"

Judd breathes a sigh of relief as she exits. He puts his gym shorts back on. He can't believe it. Taken advantage of by a girl two years younger than him. As soon as his secret was in jeopardy, he forgot himself. Of course, he has no intention of showing any more of his child-sized penis to the girl. As soon as she takes care of the student teacher, he'll continue to ignore her like he always has.

UMLB
Gym Class Part 5- Winston
Fri Dec 18, 2015 11:33pm

Part 5- Winston

Winston races back into the gym, waving a pair of jeans over his head in triumph. He looks around for Cynthia and sees her ushering a group of boys to the locker room. "Don't hang around here. You've lost, go hit the showers." Cynthia sees Winston and grins. "You've got them!"

Just then, Winston sees a chubby girl in his grade run up to Cynthia. Without warning, she uncaps her water bottle and hurls its contents at her. Cynthia jumps back, gasping as the water hits her chest. Maggie sprints out the door without looking back. Winston observes Cynthia's white tank top, now sopping wet and transparent. Her black bra is showing clear as day. She has no choice but to remove the soaking shirt. The whole class stops to stare at their student teacher, wet and half naked. She crosses her arms over her massive chest.

"Winston, go give that to Jane, now! I have to find that bitch!" She storms out after Maggie. Winston has no clue what to do. Did she just give him permission to go into the girls’ locker room?

Putting aside his inhibitions, Winston decides to go for it. It'll be empty besides Jane, right? And he can't get in trouble if he's just following the student teacher's orders. Winston heads for the girls locker room, but doesn't see anyone inside. "Jane?" He calls. No answer. He ventures deeper, passing row after row of lockers. He thinks he hears water running in the back. He walks over to check it out.

Suddenly he sees Jane emerge from the shower area wearing just a towel.

"Winston, what are you doing here? This is the GIRLS locker room!"

"Oh God, I'm sorry, I just, uh, here..."

Winston panickedly tosses the pants to her. Jane lunges to grab them and loses her grasp on the towel. It falls to the floor. Winston's eyes bug out of his head. Jane bends down to pick up the towel, but it's now covered with muck and grime from the locker room’s unwashed floor. She groans and opts instead to hold up the jeans over her chest, letting them dangle down to shield her pussy from Winston's glazed eyes.

"WINSTON!"

"I'm sorry!" Winston turns to run away.

"Wait! Is this all you got? Just jeans?"

"Yeah... That's all Miss Cynthia told me to get. Oh, and a belt. Whoops."

"Don't worry about the belt, these look skintight. What you SHOULD have worried about is a f*cking shirt, you dolt! I don't want to walk through the hallways in my smelly gym shirt! Everyone will give me judgemental looks... They'll laugh and make jokes..."

Jane looks no stranger to such things. Neither is Winston. Winston searches his brain for a way to help the girl. "Uh, here, take my shirt!" He points to his own smelly gym shirt.

"You're not helping."

"Well, what do you want me to do?"

"Grrr, just turn around for a minute."

Winston turns around. He hears Jane toss the jeans on a bench and open her locker. He can't help himself. He peeks. He sees her slip a pair of panties up her skinny legs. She glances his direction and he quickly averts his gaze. Waits a moment. Peeks again. She pulls her gym shirt over her head. Funny, he doesn't think she even put a bra on first. Next she struggles to fit into the skintight jeans, pulling them up her thighs in small increments. Jane is such a small girl, Winston thought he should grab the smallest pair of pants the office had available. He guesses he should have gone a size larger.

When Winston chances another peek Jane is forcing the jeans up and over her hot pink panties. He notices they are far too short and end halfway down her shin. Jane struggles with the zipper for a couple minutes then slams the locker door with frustration. "No way I'm getting these zipped up." She moans. Her pink panties are visible in the front.

"I think your shirt's long enough to cover that, just pull it down a bit."

"Winston! I told you not to look!"

"Sorry."

"Well, get out of here, if you're going to be all pervy. I'll get Cynthia to help me."

Why does he always have to screw everything up?

"Cynthia's chasing Maggie wet and shirtless through the halls."

"I knew I should have gone to a private school."

"Hey, let me help you out. Your first day of high school is almost over. I'll help you get through it."

"Thanks, I guess. Tell me, are my panties showing?

Yes.

"No"

"Good. Listen, you can go if you want. I'm not moving from this spot for the rest of class. Then I'm going to wait until everyone in the whole school is gone and walk home."

A siren goes off. They both jump.

"LOCKDOWN!" The booming voice of Mr. Klein is ear-splitting even through the walls of the locker room. "EVERYONE TO ME, NOW!"

UMLB
Gym Class Part 6- Mr. Klein
Tue Dec 22, 2015 10:16am

Part 6- Mr. Klein

The fat old man jumps a foot in the air and fumbles with his pants at the sound of the siren. Where the hell is his belt? Mr. Klein emerges from his office and looks with disgust at these damn kids flailing around. No discipline these days. Just then he sees that new student teacher, sopping wet and shirtless, run into the gym. She appears to be chasing a fat girl. Mr. Klein shakes his head. Honestly, you turn your back for ten minutes to enjoy yourself and everything turns to chaos.

"LOCKDOWN!" He yells, trying to compete with the siren. "EVERYONE TO ME, NOW!"

The class reluctantly stops their game and tosses in the dodgeballs. Two girls emerge from the locker room... No, make that one girl and one boy. Mr. Klein notes with indignity that this boy thinks he can just skip into the girls locker room whenever he wants, yet when HE does it it's a felony. Mr. Klein notices that the girls pants aren't on quite right and a very familiar pair of panties show through her zipper. Next, a group of boys emerge from their locker room, all looking as though they have just come out of the shower. One boy, Jack, is thrown out by the others wearing just a towel. Seeing all of this gives Mr. Klein a familiar urge. He wants to run back to his office for round two, but he makes himself stay outside a little longer.

Everyone gathers around. "Ok, class, don't be alarmed. This sort of thing happens all the time, some suspicious-looking person was probably spotted in the area. I'm sure he's just misunderstood. But, until the area is cleared by the police, the whole school is on on lockdown. That means nobody enters this gym and nobody leaves."

"For how long?" Jack asked panickedly, clutching tightly to his towel.

"As long as it takes, I don't know, maybe an hour or two." The class groans. "Damn kids these days, so impatient. And so insolent. Where are your clothes, boy?" Jack shrugs. Mr. Klein looks from Jack to Jane to Cynthia. An idea comes to him. "Well, since we have a lot of time to kill, and since half of you seem to think my gym is a strip club, let's play a game. A personal favorite of mine. Strip Dodgeball." The class looks around to one another and whispers, not sure if he's serious. "The rules are simple. You get hit with a ball, you take something off. Catching a ball in the air counts as getting hit with it, so DODGE, it's called DODGEBALL, dammit. You play until one side is completely naked. Judd and Bruce, you're the captains, pick teams."

The class looked shocked. They can't believe this is happening, but they form into teams anyway. Some because they don't want to get in trouble with the teacher, and some because they want to see their classmates' skin. Judd and Bruce pick their teammates with great care, in order of athleticism, until they get down to the last few kids. Jane, Jack, Winston, Marcus and Maggie. Bruce picks Maggie, and Mr. Klein notes that Judd looks oddly relieved. Judd in turn picks Winston. Bruce grabs Marcus. Judd looks over who is left. Jane's jeans are so tight she looks like she can barely move. An easy target. Jack only needs to get hit once before his towel comes off and he's eliminated. A liability. He reluctantly picks Jane. Jack by default joins Bruce's team.

The two captains put the dodgeballs on the center line. They are just about to begin when Mr. Klein stops them. "Hold up, you forgot somebody!" He indicates to Cynthia.

"What? Me?"

"You're certainly not behaving like a teacher. Chasing around some poor girl in just your bra. If you want to act like one of these damn kids, you can play with them too! Seeing as Bruce had the last pick, you go join Judd's team."

Cynthia jogs over to her side. Bruce's team perks up at the chance to strip their student teacher. "BEGIN!" Yells Mr. Klein.

UMLB
Gym Class Part 7- Jane
Tue Jan 5, 2016 1:32am

Back to see how our old friend is hanging in there :)

Part 7-Jane

Jane takes up position in the back, trying to stay inconspicuous in order to preserve her decency for as long as possible. The captains, Judd and Bruce, eye each other up intensely. The two football players still hold an intense rivalry, even though Bruce was relegated to defense this year. She watches half of each team charge the middle line, pick up a dodgeball, and fire. The war has begun.

Maggie pegs Judd before he can even get a throw off. Who knew she could move so fast? The captain rips his shirt off and fires a bullet right back at her. The girl grins and pulls her gym shirt over her head to reveal a sports bra struggling with its massive burden. Maggie reloads, but instead of throwing at Judd again she sends one flying at Cynthia. Direct hit. She huffs and peels off her yoga pants. Now in only her bra and panties, the beautiful student teacher runs around her side of the gym in a panic, desperately avoiding airborne projectiles.

BAM! It hit Jane on the head so hard she finds herself on her butt and gazing up at the chaos around her, dazed. She shouldn't have been so interested in the drama unfolding and been more alert. After a second her senses return and she fretfully removes her jeans. It isn't a big deal to Jane to take those off, seeing as they only slow her down and everyone has already seen her panties anyway. However, she is well aware of the thin line she is approaching- the next hit, she’ll have a choice to make. Take off her panties and walk around bottomless in front of all these boys, or take off her shirt and show her class that she has no bra to shield her budding breasts.

Jane moves around more swiftly now without pants, dodging balls with ease and feeling strangely alive. It's almost good to feel the cool air on her thighs. She watches the game unfold, with balls flying everywhere and red-faced teens reluctantly removing their clothes. Most of the class is now missing at least one article. The first topless girl appears on Bruce’s side of the field, and everyone takes a minute to revel in the reality of a semi-nude student in their gym class. Bruce's team immediately rallies, however, and soon Judd’s team has two topless girls and a guy down to only his boxers. Jane sees Jack running around like a wild man, clutching his towel for dear life. When a fully clothed Bruce nails Judd in the gut, the captain takes off his shorts and calls to Mr. Klein for a timeout in just his boxers.

“Time out?” snorts Klein. “What makes you think I'm going to let you kids call timeouts? I want to see some action!” Mr. Klein takes another look at the nearly nude pile of muscles, and notices with a cold sweat that the quarterback is on the brink of another of his infamous roid rages. He blows the whistle. “On second thought, it might lead to a more interesting game if you morons strategize a little. Timeout to Team Judd!”

The team forms a huddle around their captain. “What the hell is happening out there?” He rages. “I'm trying to carry this team to victory, to preserve our clothes and our dignity, and this is how you back me up? I see titties out in the open here, and Todd, pretty soon we’ll be seeing your thingy. I look over at that poser Bruce’s team, and what do I see? A captain who's still got all his clothes on, and a team that's not showing nearly as much skin as us. Hell, Jack is still running around like Tarzan with his ...in’ towel. Winston, have you even touched a ball yet? Jane? Damnit. Here's what we’re going to do. Those of you who are true alphas like me, ...in’ warriors, we’re going to charge the front lines hard. Get aggressive, get the balls, and don't you dare give them back to the other side of the court without making some losers show their skin. For those of you who won't, who are going to stick to the rear, that's fine. But don't just stand there. Catch every rebound off the wall, and snipe Bruce’s key players. They won't be expecting a throw from the rear, so just pick your targets and execute. Got me?” Judd begins high-fiving his newly hyped team. “This only ends ONE way! Either we’re naked, or they are! Fight for your clothes! Fight for your pride! Fight for your lust! WE WILL HAVE VICTORY!!!” The team’s cheers are deafening. “Judd on 3! 1...2...3… JUDD!!!”

The team breaks huddle, whooping and hollering. “THE RIVERS WILL RUN RED WITH THE BLOOD OF MY ENEMIES!!!” Winston bellows.

“Okay, Jesus. Maybe take it down a bit, but I like your spirit. Didn't know you had it in you. Why don't you come on up to the front lines with me?” Judd invites.

The shift in momentum is evident from the moment the whistle sounds to resume play. Judd’s team, once on the ropes, is now slamming balls off of their opponents with an inspired passion. Girls and guys peel off their shirts and shorts. Most are now just playing in their undergarments. A couple more girls are forced to unhook their bras. Even Bruce himself must now play shirtless. Jane and Cynthia form a formidable duo in the back ranks, warning each other of danger and returning their rebounds with solid throws down the court. Eventually, the first student is rendered nude and forced to watch from the sidelines. To Jane’s pleasure, it's one of Bruce’s linebackers, a muscle-bound senior who drops his hands down below his six-pack and lowers his underwear. She feels a strange sensation as his dong flops out and he steps shamefully out of his boxers. She watches him waddle his way to the sidelines with both hands cupped firmly over his package and she giggles.

“Jane, watch out!” Cynthia tries to warn her but it is too late. A ball, seemingly out of nowhere, strikes her on the hip. Her breath catches in her throat. What is she to do? If she takes off her shirt, not only will everyone see her breasts but they will notice that she doesn't have a bra like every other girl in the class. But if she chooses her panties, she will spend the rest of the lockdown displaying her pussy and the other girls will probably call her a slut for jumping straight to being bottomless. Furthermore, they’ll laugh at her pubic hair, which is not shaved like most of the girls because has only just begun to grow. Thinking she has made up her mind, she painstakingly lifts her shirt up, closing her eyes and bracing herself for the worst of the ridicule. She brings up the bottom of her shirt so that it just barely covers her chest. Then, having a sudden change of heart, she drops its. She pulls her panties down to her ankles as quickly as she can and steps out of them.

With her bare ass and pussy out in the open, Jane is more concerned with dodging the glances of her classmates than dodging balls. Winston, with his eyes on the wrong side of the gym, takes a ball to the back and takes off his gym shorts. Jack nearly lets his towel slip. A distracted boy on her team gets pegged and has to take off his boxers. He jogs right in front of Jane with his hands cupped over his junk on his way to the sidelines, throwing a furtive look in her direction.

A whistle cuts through the chaos. “Alright, halftime, since half of you sloths seem too tired to dodge the damn balls. I expect a better show when we resume!”

UMLB
Gym Class Part 8- Cynthia
Wed Apr 20, 2016 7:17am

Part 8- Cynthia

The student teacher ran over to Mr. Klein as soon as the whistle blew. “You can’t do this!” she pleaded. “I’m just wearing my bra and panties in front of all these students that I was supposed to teach! Do you have any idea how humiliating that is?”

“Not my problem, sweetheart. Besides, weren’t you already running around half naked before the game even started?” Suddenly his eyes lit up in a way Cynthia didn’t like. “Ok, how about this. We’ll stop playing dodgeball… AND you can keep what you have on… but you have to convince the rest of the class to get naked instead. All of them. “

Cynthia didn’t respond. She thought about the injustice of it. Should all of those kids have to expose their private areas to their classmates just so she can keep hers covered?

“I’m not sure how much longer they’ll listen to me. But you, you’re one of them now, you stripped with them, you can convince them to keep going.”

“Ok. I’ll do it.” Cynthia said, ashamed. “But what if the lockdown ends before they’re all naked?”

He just laughed.

Cynthia calls the two teams together and beckons over the nude students on the sidelines. “Ok, guys, listen up. Mr. Klein says the dodgeball game is over.” The students cheer.

“Can we put our clothes back on now?” Jane begs, bottomless.

“No! I mean, we have to play a new game now.”

The crowd groans. But at the same time, they looked a little excited. Some of the boys aren’t even bothering to try to hide their boners at this point. Maybe convincing them wouldn’t be as hard as she thought.

“OK… here’s what I’m thinking. I’m going to take all the clothes you’ve lost into Mr. Klein’s office. If you take off the rest of your clothes right now, I’ll just put them with the rest and you will get them back at the end of class. If you don’t, you’ll have to play any strip game that I choose until only one of you remains clothed. But if you choose to risk it to hang onto your clothes, they are mine.”

The class mulled it over. Cynthia knew what they were thinking. It was one thing to be naked now, when so many were already showing their private parts, but to leave the class naked? To walk through the school and then home in the buff?

Most of the students with clothes left began to strip them off. They popped off their bras, stepped out of their pants, and slid down their panties and boxers under the watchful eyes of their classmates. One by one they presented their clothes to Cynthia. She watched them approach her with their hands cupped over their privates and then walk back to their class with their butts wiggling with each step. She’s relieved that so many of them decided to make her job easy.

Cynthia scans the students for the holdouts. Jane wears only a t-shirt. Judd is covered by just a thin pair of boxers. Winston, Bruce, and Maggie are in various states of undress, while Jack is still clutching his towel.

Let the games begin.

UMLB
Gym Class Part 9- Jack
Sat Apr 23, 2016 12:20am

Sorry about the long break from the story. The next parts should be coming regularly. Glad you all are enjoying it.

Part 9- Jack

The naked students stood at the side of the gym, watching the show and waiting to see who would be joining them next. They whoop and holler and whisper, or maybe they don’t. Jack always had a hard time telling where voices originate.

“Ok, the first round will be a race. Three laps around the gym. The last one takes off the rest of their clothes.” Cynthia declared. Jack didn’t hear a word of it. He was fastidiously studying the student teacher’s every curve, well displayed by her black bra and chintzy panties. He was caught off guard when she whistled and the other five kids took off like roadrunners, leaving him in the dust. Panicking, he chases them as fast as he can while keeping both hands firmly on either side of his towel to keep it up.

Judd and Bruce are neck-and neck in the front, far beyond any of the other competitors. They try to jostle each other out of the way to take the lead. Winston and Maggie are in third and fourth place, huffing and wheezing. Pretty little Jane lags behind, running awkwardly with both hands between her legs, shielding herself from the onlookers. This is your chance, Jacky-boy. Run past her. The voices egg him on as he gains ground on the bottomless girl who has caused him so much grief.

As he grows closer towards the end of the first lap, his eyes fixate on her bare bottom, watching it move as she runs. The voices chide him as a bulge begins to appear towards the top of his towel. It grows until he is forced to slow down, each step becoming more difficult with the new burden under his towel. He panics as Jane’s bare ass threatens to leave him behind as they approach the final lap. You know what you have to do Jack. Do it. Do it now.

Jack swallows his dignity and adjusts his towel so that the opening is squarely in front of him. He sticks his erect penis out of the opening. Newly liberated, he focuses in on Jane’s butt and sprints as fast as he can after it. As they approach the final stretch, the two are nearly equal. Jane looks to her right at Jack with horror. Then she does a double take, as if she can’t believe his stiffy is poking so proudly out of his towel. That hesitation is all Jack needs, and he surges into first twenty feet from the finish line. He is filled with euphoria at the thought of winning. Jack never wins anything. You got this Jack. Make us proud. “I will,” he accidentally replies outloud.

The finish line is right in front of him. Time seems to slow down. He feels a warm hand on his hip, reaching inside his towel. He feels it yank his only garment to the ground. It gets tangled around his feet, and he eats shit on the cold, unforgiving ground. Jane races past him, cheering and jumping around with her hands in the air, momentarily forgetting her partial nudity.

Jack continues to lie face down on the gym floor for several minute, just a few inches from the finish line, his bare butt on display for his classmates. Eventually Cynthia comes over to him to demand his towel. He pulls himself into a sitting position, his still erect penis pointing at the sky. Head bowed, he hands over the towel. Rubbing his bruises, he forces himself to stand and face his fellow students. They jeer at his performance and laugh at his stiffy. He jogs over to them both hands over his rod.

“I’m sorry,” he tells the voices. They aren’t happy. Damn it, Jack.

UMLB
Gym Class Part 10- Winston
Sat Apr 23, 2016 10:20pm

Part 10- Winston

Winston looks at Cynthia with dread. He stands with the other partially clothed students, not quite knowing what to do with his hands or his eyes, and certainly not knowing what to do about his lack of pants. He had never been been in front of anyone with just a t-shirt and boxers before.

“The second challenge,” Cynthia announces, “is going to be rope-climbing.” Winston’s heart sank. Never had he been able to actually climb one of those things. “Whoever can’t make it to the top has to strip.”

Judd and Bruce went first, one after the other. Neither athlete had the slightest problem reaching the top.

Maggie went next. She somehow survived the dodgeball game having only lost her shirt. Her luck continues, as to everyone’s amazement she somehow scales the great rope hanging down from the ceiling. Her thick arms are able to drag her considerable mass upwards one hand at a time. She descends just as steadily, and now everyone looks to Jane.

The shy beauty hesitantly approaches the rope. She has one hand covering her front and one hand spread across her rear to try to hide it from the gaze of the crowd. However, she is forced to to take one hand, then the other, off her skin and onto the rope. She begins to climb, although not nearly as steadily as her predecessors. She scrambles to gain solid traction with her feet, and her hands keep coming dangerously close to slipping. They must be sweat, Winston figures.

Eventually Jane gets her feet up seven or eight feet above the ground. One of her hands slips suddenly and she is left hanging on by just one hand, swinging back and forth and looking horrified. Winston rushes under her, prepared to catch her if she falls, as if he would do anything except get flattened. Jane manages to regain her grip with both hands and regain her composure. Winston, however, loses his. His new position directly below Jane has yielded a show-stopping view. His jaw drops to the floor and he stares straight up at her vagina. He is transfixed, unable to move a muscle as he watches her climb the remaining fifty feet to the top. When she begins her descent she looks down, and notices with horror where Winston is and where he is looking. He stares as she slowly lowers herself back to the ground, her pussy growing closer and closer every second. Jane’s feet now dangle directly above Winston’s head, and she gives the peeping boy a swift kick to the noggin so that she has room to drop back to the ground. Red-faced and mortified, Jane uses her hands to shield her privates once more and retreats to the rest of the group.

Now Winston comes face-to-face with the rope himself. He gets a good grip. It takes several tries to hoist himself up off the ground, but eventually he does so. He is less than ten feet off the ground when he looks down. Big mistake. He freezes, crippled by his fear of heights. He looks around desperately for help. He sees Jane walk over to Cynthia and whisper something in her ear. She nods and they both giggle.

The two girls walk over the the rope and stop directly beneath him, looking straight up. Winston’s feels his face turn red. They must be able to see right up his boxers! He desperately twists and contorts his lower body to try to block their view.

Jane whispers something else to Cynthia and she laughs. Jane grabs the rope with one hands and shakes it as hard as she can. Winston comes tumbling down. The whole class laughs, though none harder than Jane.

“Winston, your clothes.” Cynthia says, holding out her hand.

“That’s not fair! She cheated.”

“Winston, the rules were very clear. You did not reach the top. Now, please, give me your clothes. You won’t get them back at the end of the period.”

With dozens of eyes on him, Winston strips off his shirt and hands it to the underwear-clad student teacher. With eyes closed, he pulls his boxers down to his ankles and hands those in as well.

The whole class gasps. He opens his eyes, and they are all staring in shock at his penis. “Holy shit, that thing’s huge!” One of the girls on the sidelines exclaims. Some other girls giggle in agreement. Even Jane and Cynthia can’t seem to believe it.

“It certainly does look bigger up close.” Cynthia murmurs. Jane’s jaw is wide open.

Deeply uncomfortable, Winston tries to cover his junk with both hands, yet finds that they cannot conceal even half of it.