A Story I Read Once

Looking for a story from the old board(s)? post about it here and we'll do our best to find it for you.
GeorgeWhiteField15

A Story I Read Once

Post by GeorgeWhiteField15 »

So some time ago (at least two and a half years), I came across a story that I felt was rather well-written. I believe it was just a single chapter, though I may be mistaken.

It dealt with, if my recollection is correct, students in a class, and the class president (or something akin to that) stripped in the class, I think for a project. I think the idea was that more students would do it, but she (the class leader) went first to sort of encourage others.

For all I know, that story's floating around here already, but I wanted to ask. I appreciate any replies in advance, and I apologize for the somewhat vague description.
dublinjohn

Re: A Story I Read Once

Post by dublinjohn »

I have a recollection of this too, To encourage the others in her class she said she would strip two items ahead of them and the story ended at the bell for the end of the first class of the day
karotte

Post by karotte »

Since I haven't found the story online anymore, I added it to the archive. Is it possibly this: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1874 story?
dublinjohn

Post by dublinjohn »

karotte wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 5:45 am Since I haven't found the story online anymore, I added it to the archive. Is it possibly this: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1874 story?
Thats the one I remember from the description, thanks
GeorgeWhiteField15

Post by GeorgeWhiteField15 »

karotte wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 5:45 am Since I haven't found the story online anymore, I added it to the archive. Is it possibly this: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1874 story?
I do believe that to be the story. I appreciate it.