Thornwood

Looking for a story from the old board(s)? post about it here and we'll do our best to find it for you.
Themarble

Thornwood

Post by Themarble »

Does anyone know if the Thornwood stories continue or does it just end after episode 4? I hope not, I finished it recently and I really want to see if it continues and there is not chapter 5.
Executionus

Re: Thornwood

Post by Executionus »

I'm 99% certain that it was never finished and ribeye dropped off the face of the Earth. It's a true tragedy.
Themarble

Post by Themarble »

Thank you so much. That truly is unfortunate... I don't read a lot of ENF but that story was truly great and enticed me. I really wanted to see where it was going and the dream sequences really setup something great. Guess I am left up to my thoughts for it. Do you know when the story was just up and left? I only finished it recently and I will assume the one posted here isn't uploaded by ribeye.
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

Themarble wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:39 pm Do you know when the story was just up and left? I only finished it recently and I will assume the one posted here isn't uploaded by ribeye.
Many years ago. It's probably been a full decade by now. It was originally posted on the ASN board, and that whole board hasn't even existed for 2 1/2 years by now. Ribeye just vanished one day and never returned, despite frequent requests for him to continue that.
Themarble

Post by Themarble »

Aw that sucks. If it were over a decade I would've been too young to even know about the Internet. Aw well. Maybe some day someone will pick it up. It won't be the same but a ending is better than no ending in my opinion. I just really liked the idea of the pinnacle.

Thanks for letting me know this information. I was searching the Internet for what must've been 3 hours looking for any lead.