A story called "Bree"

Looking for a story from the old board(s)? post about it here and we'll do our best to find it for you.
Girlspns
Strip-Master In-Chief

A story called "Bree"

Post by Girlspns »

Okay, so this one is a bit of a weird one, because I have the name of the story and even remember some of the details of it, the issue I have is actually finding the story itself anywhere.

When I was but a wee lass, back when it was a chore downloading even a 2 minute 480p video, I remember a story about a guy who started going out with this girl called Bree, and the first thing they do because there was nothing else to do out in the boonies is essentially play strip poker and go out hiking where they skinny dip and explore their sexuality, and there were other events in the story itself, but that's what stuck out in my head for obvious reasons.

But for the life of me, it's like this story vanished off the face of the earth, it doesn't help that this story's name is essentially just a girl's name, meaning searching for it is extra hard.

Does anyone remember this story? who wrote it and if it's even still around on the internet?
dublinjohn

Re: A story called "Bree"

Post by dublinjohn »

I remember it vaguely, I think it was back when asstr was decent, so a long long time ago
Girlspns
Strip-Master In-Chief

Post by Girlspns »

Was it on ASSTR? Because I looked for it there but I couldn't for the life of me find it, and ASSTR is kinda gone now.
dublinjohn

Post by dublinjohn »

I think so, its the only place I remember from back then.