Looking for a story about a summer internship or summer job involving a girl and a tailor

Looking for a story from the old board(s)? post about it here and we'll do our best to find it for you.
randomlygenerated

Looking for a story about a summer internship or summer job involving a girl and a tailor

Post by randomlygenerated »

I read this story last year or two. It was about a girl on her first job or internship or something like that. For some reason, she goes to a tailor for her work clothes. I think I remember something about the hem of her skirt being noticeably ripped during her interview. And something about he nervously tugging at the rip.

She ends up going to the tailor several times and having several embarrassing situations where she is out of her clothes while they are being fixed. I remember in one situation she is waiting out in the open in her bra and panties when a boy comes in and another situation where for some reason she is having a bikini fitted.

I thought the story was called the Summer Intern or Summer Job or something, but on searching for it I couldn't find it so maybe I have completely forgot or got it confused with another story. Maybe the main girl character's name is Summer.

Anyone have any idea what I am talking about?