Looking for nude health exam

Looking for a story from the old board(s)? post about it here and we'll do our best to find it for you.
ely

Looking for nude health exam

Post by ely »

All the stories you know with this theme please link to me. I know only those of Executioner and a few others. I also like to re-read the same stories and often lose them. If a similar topic doesn't already exist, I'd like you to help me find them. Thanks in advance
edithdick

Re: Looking for nude health exam

Post by edithdick »

randomlygenerated

Post by randomlygenerated »

edithdick wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 1:03 am This one is health exam adjacent:

https://nficstoryboard.com/content/fami ... st-repost/
I hate when you find a great story like that but then you click on the author to see their others stories and it's the only story they ever posted :(
edithdick

Post by edithdick »

randomlygenerated wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 8:11 am I hate when you find a great story like that but then you click on the author to see their others stories and it's the only story they ever posted :(
Agreed. This was an older story that came to my attention because another author wrote a 'fanfic' sequel to it and wanted me to check it out. It was not close to the same level as the original, but if you are interested:

https://nficstoryboard.com/content/l-me ... e-dentist/

There you will also get links to 2 other fan fiction stories with these characters. But unfortunately, I don't know of anything the original author ever wrote. I am sure that this was not their first story, but I believe it was from 2014 or so, so you will need to scrounge through older boards if anything still exists.