Looking for a story about a school teacher who gets spanked by her students

Looking for a story from the old board(s)? post about it here and we'll do our best to find it for you.
randomlygenerated

Looking for a story about a school teacher who gets spanked by her students

Post by randomlygenerated »

Read this ages ago now, probably on one of those defunct enf/stripping story boards. To the best of my memory, the story was set in the 1800s or something. The past, but the not too distant past. Felt kind of Victorian. The ENF character is the wife to the usual teacher, but he falls sick or something so she has to substitute for him for awhile. I think they were both teachers, but they met in university and they got married and she never actually worked as a teacher.

As far as the setting goes, she is very shy and gullible in contrast to her husband who was a very harsh disciplinarian of a teacher. The boys end up tricking her into stripping and getting spanked. If I recall correctly, the main premise was that it was one of the boys who was in trouble and was to be spanked, but the specific wording of the note from her husband was "the bearer of this note is to be spanked" or something, and she is the one holding the note from her husband so they end up tricking her/convincing her that the spanking was meant for her.

I think it was called something like "The Village Ma'am" or "The School Teacher" or something like that which makes it really hard to google.
dublinjohn

Re: Looking for a story about a school teacher who gets spanked by her students

Post by dublinjohn »

I remember it, I don't think I saved it tho, if it helps I think it was spread over 3 or 4 parts, I also think it was on IO's storyboard.
randomlygenerated

Post by randomlygenerated »

Yes, I think so. Thanks!
PhilMarlowe

Post by PhilMarlowe »

It is quite a good story. Thanks for finding it for us.

/Phil