The Suggestion Box

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
edithdick

Re: The Suggestion Box

Post by edithdick »

Chapter One - Part 5

The next shoot location was in the engineering wing on the second floor. The large bay was comprised of two dozen cubicles that were arranged into three columns. This left room for two aisles. The first was decorated like a St. Patrick’s day float. She could see on the other side that they had decorated the April shoot like an Easter celebration.

The props she was given to pose with included a three foot tall leprechaun and several similar sized four leaf clovers. “Are you still warmed up?” Claudia asked.

Joanna was feeling more rigid as the days events have fully begun to sink in. Her level of embarrassment had not subsided one iota. Reluctantly, she let Onella relieve her of the bathrobe and took her position without answering Claudia’s question.

“Poses, model. Like this.” Claudia said as she began instructing her on where and how to stand. Years of palates had left Joanna very flexible. Well, physically flexible at least. When Claudia realized Joanna could do a split, that became part of the posing. Shooting her from behind in that pose pushed her nearly bare ass out. “Look at the camera, darling!” Claudia said.

She tried getting Joanna to go upside down, but her boobs kept falling out of the skimpy bra, so after two attempts, Joanna refused to try again. Her favorite poses were with the props of course, since those allowed her to hide her body parts from the camera a bit. “Sexier!” Claudia said again and again. Always sexier. Joanna didn’t know what that meant, but she tried everything she could. What usually satisfied Claudia was when she forced a smile while posing.

April was a lot like March, except she had a large easter bunny to pose with and dozens of large plastic eggs. There were flowers everywhere, well plastic one at least. These props were rented. The only thing that changed was that Joanna was getting used to walking around the office in her underwear. At least it was only women. She also found out the lighting girl was named Candice, though only Claudia called her that. Alice referred to her as Candy and they apparently had known each other for some time.

After another thirty minutes of Claudia getting Joanna to perform every humiliating act she could think of, Joanna was eager to get back into the bathrobe. “Has anybody seen Onella?” She asked.

Alice glanced around, but Onella wasn’t there. Instead, Candy answered, “She left shortly after we started shooting. I think she said something about seeing to lunch.”

Alice clicked on her cellphone and dialed. “Hi, Onella? Yea, yea, we’re done with this one. Where are you? Okay, we’ll be there in a jif.” Hanging up the call, she said to the group, “Lunch is setup in the cafeteria. Let’s take a break.”

As everyone made their way to the elevator to head to lunch, Joanna wrapped her arms around her chest. She had started getting used to being in her underwear in the context of the photoshoot, but not wandering around the building. Worse yet, the cafeteria wasn’t even in this building. They would have to cross the parking lot to go to building B. Why would she take my bathrobe with her? Joanna wondered furiously.

Joanna tried to hide in the middle of the group as they headed outside. This was a business district, so on a Saturday there wouldn’t be a lot of foot traffic. There were a lot of cars passing by, each of which made her cringe. Nobody honked, so he at least hoped they didn’t see her.

Once safely in building B, the walk to the cafeteria was quick. The room contained thirty long tables with 8 chairs lined around each one. On the nearest table were several tin foil trays that were setup as chafing dishes, with two candles under each to keep the food warm. The trays were filled with Thai food, plus at the end they had set up fruit cups and deserts.

Joanna had worked up quite an appetite, especially since she hadn’t been eating much this past week and now that it was here, her nervousness was starting to ebb a bit. Before preparing her plate, she panned the room for Onella. It only took her a few seconds to locate the woman, and only an instant for her jaw to hit the floor.

Onella was sitting at one of the tables with a plate of food. Sitting across from her was Steve. Why is he here? Joanna thought in a panic. She was standing in her underwear, actually not HER underwear, but the skimpiest set she had ever worn and now her boss was sitting right there. So far he hadn’t noticed her, but if Joanna was to make it through this lunch, she needs to get her bathrobe back from Onella first. That would be impossible without also announcing herself to Steve.

In addition, Joanna saw Miriam sitting at another table with two young, strong looking men.

Instead, Joanna headed over to where Alice was still fixing her plate. “Alice.” Joanna whispered furiously.

“What is it?” Alice whispered back.

“Why is Steve here?” Joanna asked.

“Oh, he brought the lunch for everyone.” Alice said. “Are you okay?”

“I would be, if I were wearing my bathrobe.” Joanna said.

“Why did you leave it?” Alice asked.

“Onella took it.” Joanna said.

“No, it was hanging in one of the cubicles when we left.” Alice told her.

Joanna thought frantically of what she could do. If she headed back to get her bathrobe, she would need to cross the parking lot alone for all the world to see. If she stayed here, she had to have lunch with her boss dressed like this. Trapped.

“Who are those men sitting with Miriam?” Joanna then asked.

“Those are the loaders we hired for setting up and tearing down the displays.” Alice told her.

“Why haven’t I seen them before?” Joanna asked.

“After they finished this morning, we sent them on break. They were going to start breaking down this morning’s displays after lunch, but Claudia insisted that she wants to have them available later on, so they will just be resetting and straightening everything back up.” Alice told her.

Joanna eyed them, but they hadn’t paid much attention or even seemed to notice her standing there. She decided to ignore them for the time being.

Firming her jaw, Joanna made the decision. She certainly trusted Steve more than all of the strangers driving past the building. Slowly, she prepared her plate of noodles and spiced fish. Grabbing a fruit cup and a mineral water, she quietly made her way to the table. Unfortunately, the other women had taken the seats on the other side, leaving her the option of sitting next to Steve or sitting at another table by herself.

“Joanna!” Steve announced with an enormous grin. “Come sit next to me.”

Joanna had no choice, so she took the seat to his left. “Thank you.” She managed.

“Thank you” Steve said. “You look fantastic.”

Joanna didn’t like his drawing attention to her appearance. She was self-conscious as it was and he was practically gawking at her. “You should thank Anita for that.” Joanna said. “And Alice, I supposed. She picked out the clothes.”

“Maybe, but you fill them out nicely. I really appreciate you doing this for the company. Everyone will appreciate it when this is released.” Steve said.

Onella and Alice both seemed to agree with at least the last part of that statement. Talking about it now only made Joanna more self-conscious about the fact that she was sitting her in her underwear. “So are you just here to bring lunch?” She asked, hopeful that he wasn’t planning on sticking around for the rest of her shoot.

“Unfortunately, I have a lot of work to do this weekend. I’ll be hold up in my office the rest of the day I’m afraid.” Steve said solemnly.

Well, that was something at least. Joanna nodded.

They continued discussing the photo shoot while they ate. Joanna was too emotionally wrecked to say much, but Alice and Claudia kept the conversation going. Some complements about Joanna’s figure or her flexibility made her blush. That happened several times. Other criticisms about her lack of experience as a model, mostly from Claudia infuriated her. I am NOT a model, so why would they expect otherwise?

Throughout the lunch, Joanna had scooted her chair as close to the table as she could manage. At least it provided some cover. When they had finished eating, they all walked back together. Joanna did her best to cover herself as they walked back to building A. Sticking to the center of the crowd wasn’t enough, considering that Steve was now walking with them.

When they were back inside, Steve headed up to his office while Alice and Joanna headed down with Anita to get ready for the next shoot. Joanna stripped out of her clothes and handed them to Alice to prepare the next outfit.

The outfit consists of black G-String panties and a fishnet shirt with lace down the sides. “Where is the bra?” Asked Joanna.

“This is it.” Alice told her. “No bra with this one.”

“NO!” Joanna said. “I need to cover my top, especially with Steve in the building.”

“I’m sorry.” Alice told her. “Most of the rest of these are like this. We wanted the calendar to get steamier as the year progressed.”

“I need to cover myself!” Joanna protested. “Can’t I just wear one of the other bras from an earlier shoot?”

“They won’t match.” Alice told her sounding offended. “Why are you complaining about this now? You signed off on all the outfits we picked for you weeks ago.”

“I didn’t look at them, I just trusted your judgement not to humiliate me.” Joanna told her.

“Well, there’s nothing to be done now. We have to finish the shoot.” Alice told her.

Joanna begrudgingly admitted that it was too late to turn back now. “Can you at least go find my bathrobe for me?”

“I’ll look. The next shoot location is in the Board Room. I’ll meet you there.” Alice said and immediately ducked out of the tent before Joanna could protest further.

Joanna pulled the see-through top over her head and Anita sat her down to redo her hair. This time it was pulled back with a banana clip and curled at the tips. She redid her makeup and within about fifteen minutes Anita announced that she was ready. Taking a firm hold of her breasts, Joanna made her way to the elevator.

Joanna about jumped out of her skin when she saw the loaders coming toward her on the way to the elevator. They watched her pass, but didn’t say anything to her. She quickened her pace and used her elbow to press the elevator call button. She was relieved when it immediately opened. Again, she pressed 6 with her elbow and finally exhaled the breath she didn’t realize she was holding once the doors shut.

Alice was already waiting for her when she got to the Board Room. She wasn’t, however, holding Joanna’s bathrobe. Before Joanna could ask, Alice told her, “Joanna, I’m sorry, but it wasn’t there.”

“What do you mean it wasn’t there?” Joanna demanded, still clinging tightly to her chest.

“I’ll check to see if one of the loaders picked it up when I get a chance.” Alice assured her.

“Model, are you ready?” Claudia asked impatiently. Joanna was decidedly not ready, but she proceeded anyway. At least it was back to being just women again. If Steve had walked in at this moment, she would have been mortified. “Poses” Claudia instructed.

Within minutes, Joanna had managed to block out the fact that she was now essentially sitting there topless again. Her poses always allowed her to have her nipples covered, or her back to the camera. Of course, the photo would show her as topless, just not show her nipples. The problem was between shots when Claudia would have her make all sorts of adjustments. She wasn;t able to cover herself as she got into position.

The last time she did this, it only was for the final few minutes of the shoot, but this one lasted for an entire thirty minutes session of embarrassment. “Can we do something about her face? She is looking very red all of a sudden.” Claudia announced. This only added to her embarrassment, as they were now talking about why she might be red faced.

“Can I take a 5 minute break?” Joanna asked. She genuinely needed to use the restroom, but as importantly, she needed to collect herself.

“Do not alter your makeup.” Claudia told her as she headed to the restroom.

Of course, her instinct was to splash cold water onto her face to cool down, but that wasn’t going to happen. Instead, she took her time using the toilet. She sat there wishing this was over, but knowing that she still had seven months of shooting remaining. At the pace they were going, that was three and a half hours to complete this.

Joanna took several deep breaths and tried to calm her nerves. She then existed the stall and stood in front of the mirror for a minute looking at herself. Her face was made up like a super model and her hair looked gorgeous. She barely noticed that however and could only stare at her exposed breasts. How did I let myself be talked into this? Joanna wondered.

At thirty-five years old, Joanna was very young to be a Vice President. The next youngest VP at the company was Onella, and Joanna was a good nine years her junior. This was a testament to how well she had dedicated her life to her career when her husband died thirteen years earlier. She was also a dedicated mother but relied heavily on her mother and mother-in-law to raise Isaac, especially when he was young.

Joanna looked at herself. She had never really seen herself as a woman. At least she never saw herself as being all that sexy. She was a mom, and a VP. She had responsibilities and was proud of all her accomplishments. She just didn’t have time for dating or relationships. Looking at herself all made up like this reminded her that she used to be quite popular. Back in school, she rarely dated, but not because she wasn’t asked.

She had married Michael, her first real love and had Isaac within a year of that. She always told herself that she would remain single so Isaac never had to deal with the idea of his father being replaced. In fact, she realized it was her. She had never gotten over Mike’s death and just threw herself into work to cope with the loss.

Taking another look in the mirror she realized she really did look beautiful like that. With a final sigh, she walked out of the ladies room and headed back to finish the photo shoot.

“Oh, look who lost her modesty.” Claudia announced as Joanna walked into the set without bothering to cover her breasts.

“I just decided that this is what I am doing today. Let’s get this over with.” Joanna concluded.
Last edited by edithdick on Sat May 07, 2022 3:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
edithdick

Post by edithdick »

I’m hoping to complete chapter one tonight. Blushing Princess has volunteered to write the next chapter, so we are all in for a treat!
TheBlushingPrincess

Post by TheBlushingPrincess »

edithdick

Post by edithdick »

Chapter One – Part 6

Once she had accepted her role, Joanna began having fun with the photoshoot. Sure, deep inside, there was part of her that felt quite embarrassed for walking around with her breasts exposed and wearing essentially a skimpy black G-String. But with Claudia’s coaxing and continual praise for how well she was suddenly doing, Joanna began to think of herself as a real model.

With Joanna no longer trying to cover herself, it was up to Claudia to make sure that she didn’t get too much exposure on camera. Several times, during the slide review, Claudia would have to reshoot certain poses because “too much boob” would appear in the photo. Well, that was how Claudia put it.

Even with the reshoots, it went a bit quicker than the previous sets, mostly because Joanna was less hesitant between poses. So it didn’t take as long to get into position. Her favorite position was shooting her ass from behind while she was doing the splits. She remembered the first time Claudia had asked for that pose and how humiliated she felt. Now, she rather liked her ass and really began enjoying flaunting it.

Once the May shoot had finished, Alice and Joanna headed back to get ready for June. They chatted casually on the way down and Joanna even managed a laugh when they talked about how surprised Steve would have been had he come to the boardroom with her dressed like that. Joanna did blush a bit thinking about it but laughed just the same. Steve would be the last person on the planet who I wanted to see me like this She thought ruefully.

Walking into the tent, Joanna immediately pulled off the fishnet shirt and tossed it to Alice before realizing that Anita hadn’t been alone inside. The two loaders were in there chatting with her. Joanna immediately covered her chest and ducked out of the tent. She was wrong. She certainly would have preferred Steve seeing her instead of these two goliaths.

Joanna waited, while Alice explained that those two needed to leave. It didn’t help much that they now had to come out to where Joanna now stood topless. Not that the fishnet covered anything, but there was something even more humiliating about having not even the pretense of a shirt. When the men cam out, Joanna ran back inside, still covering her boobs with her hands.

Alice was barely covering her laughter when she handed Joanna the next outfit. “Could have been worse. It could have been Steve.”

“I think I would have preferred that. Did you ask them about the bathrobe?” Joanna asked.

“Oh, no I didn’t.” Alice said, before excusing herself to go ask.

Joanna inspected the June outfit. To her surprise, it wasn’t lingerie. It was a teeny-weenie-string-bikini. A red one. The top was self-explanatory, It had the nylon patches that managed to just barely cover her breasts and four nylon straps. Two went around her neck and tied in the back and the other two went around her ribs and did the same.

When Alice returned, she informed Joanna that the loaders had already packed up the bathrobe along with the first four outfits and some of the packing material. Everything was already loaded into the truck. “Did you ask them to return it?” Joanna asked.

“I didn’t think you needed it. You are looking more comfortable as it is. Do you want me to go back and ask?” Alice suggested.

“I suppose not. It can’t be worse than May.” Joanna conceded. “Can you just help me with this suit?”

The bottoms could have almost been confused with the top, except it would have only covered one boob. It was another G-String, with a small patch of nylon material to cover her front and vagina, and then also had four straps. They tied around each hip. Alice took her time making sure that each bow was perfectly even before moving on to the next.

For this shoot, Joanna finally felt like she was dressed normally. The June shoot was back in the boardroom, they replaced the bunny and large colored eggs with beach balls and staged a volleyball net in the background. In that setting she was wearing a bikini. Sure, it had a thong bottom, but it was still a swimming suit and not underwear.

Joanna continued her posing, continued doing her best to be ‘sexy’ as Claudia continued to prompt. She posed with the beachball, she posed with flowers. Each time Claudia gave her an instruction, she was able to smile confidently for the first time today. A bikini is so normal.

For July, the outfit was almost as embarrassing as May. The bottoms were a tiny red, white and blue G-string. The top, if you could call it that, was two stick-on nipple covers that had red, white and blue windmills over the nipple. The rest of her breasts and back remained nude.

The shoot took place close to her office on the HR/Finance Wing. It was much like the engineering wing, in that they had decorated two cubicles for July and August. Claudia kept asking Joanna to spin the windmills for the shoot. Several times, while she was trying to get them up to speed one or both of them would pop off just as Claudia took the picture.

Had that happened earlier, it would likely have turned into an argument of Joanna demanding that the topless photos get deleted before moving on. By this time, she just wanted to get through the shoot. Those could be deleted later.

Joanna couldn’t decide if the outfit for August was the best or worst outfit. The theme, for some reason, was to honor firefighters. Perhaps it was because the country often experienced so many wildfires in August. The costume was a fireman’s jacket. No bra, no panties, just the fireman’s jacket. It covered more than any of the other outfits had, even if it didn’t fasten properly. On the other hand, with the specific poses that she knew Claudia asked for, she might as well have been wearing nothing.

The favorite pose, Joanna doing a split with the camera behind her shooting her ass, this pose gave a full moon. She had to be extra careful that she didn’t accidentally roll forward and reveal more than just her butt. They did have her take the jacket down enough to reveal that she was naked underneath.

After that, it was no surprise that the next outfit for September was as transparent as May had been. Worse, it was a complete fishnet bodysuit with an equally transparent bra. The panties covered her sufficiently down below, but Joanna now regretted giving up the bathrobe for good. It was too late to go back on that now.

Moreover, September and October were being shot in the executive suite. Just down the hall from where Steve happened to be working today. The theme was harvest, so there were plenty of leaves and corn stalks as props. Joanna realized that by the time she had arrived for the shoot, she was back to covering herself with her hands. Steve wasn’t there, but it took Claudia and Alice a few minutes to coax her back into posing normally again.

“Lean back, sweetie.” Claudia Said. “Now smile!” Joanna had a hard time of this at first, but within about ten minutes of the shoot, she had sufficiently gotten back into the groove and focused on just the camera. Everything else she blocked. She was posing like before. She was smiling like before. She forgot about her attire or the fact that she was at her office and just let it all out.

When Claudia announced “Set! Get ready for October.” Joanna finally took in the rest of the room. Steve had made his way out to watch. She hadn’t noticed him and had not bother covering herself until now. When she saw him, her hands automatically started toward her breasts, but she forced herself to stop. She had just been spreading herself out wide, pushing her ass into the air and never cared about the fact that both of her breasts were completely visible to everyone present. Covering now, she thought, might be awkward.

“Wow!” Steve told her. “You are fantastic.”

Joanna smiled faintly and thanked him for the complement. She and Alice quickly excused themselves and only when Joanna got back to the Shipping and Receiving area where the cameras we did she bother covering herself.

October was naturally a Halloween theme. Her costume was a sexy cat. Anita drew on some cute whiskers, and she got black cat ears that matched her hair. For ‘clothes’ she wore a fishnet leotard with a long black tail. No panties and no bra. The only covering she really had was a small tuft of pubic hair that she had kept carefully trimmed so she could wear her yoga pants without looking like she was smuggling a sponge.

“How am I supposed to wear this?” She asked Alice.

“It looks great on you.” Anita chimed in before Alice told her, “Don’t worry, we’ll photoshop away anything that you shouldn’t be showing at work.”

“But… Steve?” Joanna said.

“I’m sure he won’t mind.” Alice said, as if that were the issue. “Let’s go.”

But Joanna refused to budge. “No, not like this. Just go make sure Steve goes back to his office first.”

“We don’t have time.” Alice told her.

“Just go.” Joanna said firmly. Alice had no choice but to go back without Joanna. After several minutes Alice returned with Onella.

“What’s the problem?” Onella asked.

“I can’t go out there like this. Not with Steve there.” Joanna said.

“Not this again. Look Steve is gone, okay. Just us girls.” Onella told her.

“You promise?” Joanna asked.

“Yes, now let’s go.” Onella told her.

She continued to hesitate, so they each grabbed an arm and led her out of the tent. The two women then escorted a shaken Joanna out the elevator while she screamed about being exposed in front of the cameras. “Well, you should have come alone on your own then.” Onella told her.

When they got back to the executive suite, Joanna didn’t see Steve so she finally relaxed. The shoot finished, Joanna made sure to cooperate with Claudia so they could get through October as quickly as possible. They essentially used the same set but added jack-o-lanterns as the final prop.

The Thanksgiving and Christmas shoots would take place on the roof. It was still a bright sunny day at the time of the shoot, and the decorations for thanksgiving included a lot of staples, a cornucopia, a giant stuffed turkey and a small field of apples and corn for some reason. She felt as comfortable as she had all day with the costume and the shoot.

Her Thanksgiving’s costume was a pilgrim theme and covered her quite well. It was black bra and panties that weren’t even G-string. She even got to wear one of those cute hats with a belt buckle on it. This was probably the least revealing thing she had worn aside from the fireman’s coat, and it didn’t let anything inappropriate stick out when she stuck her butt in the air. Joanna was shocked at herself when she realized that she felt disappointed with that last bit.

When they finished the Thanksgiving shoot, she could see on the other side of the roof they had set up a Christmas tree and a sleigh. She thought she would get to dress like a sexy Santa or something. They then headed back down to the tent. Joanna had stripped out of her bra and panties and handed them over to Alice along with her black heels.

“Where did it go?” Alice asked no one in particular. It took Joanna a second to realize, but the loaders had already taken down the clothing rack and packed up the clothes. “I’ll go get your outfit.” Alice told her and ducked out of the tent.

Anita guided Joanna over to the chair to redo her makeup for the Christmas shoot and give her one final hairdo. Joanna didn’t like sitting there naked, but had no choice since all of the clothes had now been removed from the tent. By the time Anita had finished, Alice had returned holding onto a red ribbon with a large bow on it. In her other hand, Alice also held a pair of sparkly 4” heels, one red and the other green.

“Where’s the costume?” Joanna asked.

“This is it. Isn’t it great? You’re going as a present.” Alice told her.

“What do you mean this is it? How do I wear THAT?” Joanna demanded.

“Stand up.” Alice instructed. Reluctantly, Joanna stood.

Alice then wrapped the ribbon around her waste and adjusted it like a belt, with the bow as the buckle. “I know what I want for Christmas.” Anita said with a laugh.

“This is nothing. I can’t go out like this!” Joanna protested.

“Of course you can. It’s not much different than what you wore earlier.” Alice told her encouragingly.

“No, I’m not going out there naked!” Joanna said firmly.

“You’re not naked. You have the ribbon. Look, do you want me to go get Onella?” Alice asked.

Onella had promised to drag her out of here naked earlier. She wasn’t going to give her the chance. “No. I don’t want you to go get Onella.” Joanna said begrudgingly.

“Then let’s go. It’s the last one of the day. You got this!” Alice told her.

“I’m staying here. Go tell Onella if you have to but have her bring my clothes back when you do.” Joanna said.

Just then, one of the walls of the tent moved. It slid to the left and then was lowered. The two loaders had come back and were now breaking down the tent. Joanna quickly covered her breasts and pussy with her hands. “Stop! I’m still in here!” She shouted.

Another wall came down. “Look lady, we’re on the clock. They said to break it down now so we are.” One of the loaders told her.

Instead of staying to argue with these two goons, Joanna sprinted toward the elevator. She had to wait impatiently for Alice to catch up. They went up to the roof and Joanna had never let her hands drop from covering her. Onella wasn’t there, just Claudia and Candy.

Joanna decided not to fight this one either. She may be naked and humiliated, but she at least would do her best to get this over with as soon as possible. Where is Onella with my clothes?

When she got to the set, she acted as if she were fully clothed. Not bothering to cover herself, she just did the poses she had been taught all day. She was a bit more nervous than earlier, but she kept a smile firmly on her face and did whatever she was asked to do. “Wonderful!” Claudia told her. It was a rare complement. “You are doing amazing on this one. You look so free and beautiful!”

Claudia had given her maybe two complements the entire day, and none as dazzling as this one. It actually made her try harder to see if she could increase the praise. After only twenty minutes, she called “Set! Christmas is finished.”

Joanna breathed a sigh of relief at being done. Then her face went pale when Claudia spoke again.

“Lose the shoes and ribbon. I want to reshoot the other props like this.” Claudia said cheerfully. Cheerfully! Joanna raged inside her head. Why is Claudia so happy NOW?

She would have protested further, except that Alice had already relieved her for the ribbon and was waiting patiently for the shoes. Aside from that, Onella was nowhere to be seen with her own clothes, so she was going to be naked up her no matter what she did anyway.

Joanna handed over the shoes and followed Claudia to the Thanksgiving set. She did another 10 minutes of humiliating poses, though she begrudgingly admitted that she was glad she got to show off her butt for this theme at least.

Next they headed to the Halloween and Harvest theme. Someone had tipped Steve off, because he was waiting for them. Joanna gritted her teeth and dug a nail into her palm, but she managed to at least look casual as she strolled through the office as naked as the day she was born.

The only thing that kept her going was that Claudia continued with the complements. That WAS motivating and she kept going. Twenty minutes here and they headed down to her floor. She half wanted to duck into her office and lock the door until they all left. Of course, she would still be naked at work and have nobody to bring clothes to her.

For some reason, Steve wanted to watch the rest of the photoshoot. Since she hadn’t protested his being there in the executive suite, she didn’t feel like she could tell him to leave her alone now. They continued down, shooting for around 10 minutes at each location. At one point they passed the loaders who had been following behind, breaking down the props that they had finished with. She couldn’t even cover herself then, since she hadn’t been up til this point.

As the shoot went on, she could see Steve looking at her and smiling. At first she had been humiliated, and later just embarrassed. But as time passed, and she saw him really looking at her, she began to wonder what he was feeling about it. She had to be here and all, she was doing some ridiculous poses, with her legs spread, or her butt pressed out. She was fully exposed. Is this turning him on? she wondered.

The idea of her boss getting turned on by her wasn’t as repulsive as she imagined it would be. In fact, the idea of him being turned on by her was starting to turn her on too. She was doing the split pose, with Claudia shooting her behind. Her hands were pressed against the floor between her legs to make sure she didn’t roll forward and give the camera a full view of her exposed pussy. Why am I so wet down there? She really was getting turned on by this all of a sudden.

Once they got to the Valentine’s Day shoot, she started to panic again. This location was back in the lobby, the sun was starting to set so it was much brighter inside than outside. Anyone out there could watch her posing naked like a crazy person in the center of the lobby. Worse than that was the fact that the security cameras were capturing everything.

“Steve?” Joanna said finally.

“Yes, what can I do for you?” he replied.

“Do you think you can secure the security footage for today? I don’t want our security guards getting hold of that and blackmailing me or releasing it online or anything.” She said.

“Great idea, I’ll go take care of it now.” He said and headed out of the lobby.

After they finished the shoot, the loaders had followed them down and began breaking everything down. “Where is Onella?” Joanna asked.

“I haven’t seen her since October. Why?” Alice asked.

“She has my clothes.” Joanna said furiously.

“Oh, right. Let’s go find her.” Alice said and they headed upstairs. The first place they went was her office on the executive suite in the finance area, but no luck. They checked the ladies room on each floor. They eventually reached the executive suite, but she wasn’t there either.
They did run into Steve though. He had returned with a thumb drive. “No worries, I’ve erased all of the security footage from your shoot in the lobby today as well as in the shipping and receiving area.”

“What’s on the thumb drive?” Alice asked, but Joanna interrupted with “Have you seen Onella?”

“It’s… ah.. Onella? No I can’t say that I have. Have you tried calling her?” Steve suggested.

Two face-palms later, they went into Steve’s office to use his phone. “Onella, where are you?” Joanna demanded when she answered.

“I had an emergency, so I left the shoot early. Why? Do you still need me?” Onella asked.

“Where are my clothes?” Joanna asked.

“I left them in your office.” Onella told her. Without saying goodbye, Joanna sprinted out of Steve’s office and to the elevator. Within a few minutes she was in her office frantically putting on her own clothes for the first time in what felt like weeks. She would sort out her feelings about Steve later, but for now she was happy to be wearing clothes like a person again.

In a few weeks, the calendar would be released. Hopefully employee morale would improve when that happened. At least they could be assurred that the company wasn't going back on their word, and Joanna vowed to be more careful with the suggestions she approved in the future.
edithdick

Post by edithdick »

Chapter One – Part 7

Joanna walked into the office Monday morning with a smile after having the huge weight taken off her shoulder. She had been dreading the photoshoot for weeks and now it was behind her for good. When she got to the HR area, a small stack of boxes were sitting in front of her door with a note.
Couldn’t return these. So they belong to you now.
- Onella
Joanna looked inside and saw the lingerie that she had worn for the photoshoot. Fortunately, she was the first one in the office, so nobody else had seen these. Opening the door, she gathered the small stack of boxes and brought them inside where she slid them under her desk.

Next, she logged into her computer to check her email. Steve had said he was working over the weekend, which usually meant he would have a stack of tasks for her to get done this week. Sure enough, there was a message from Steve with a subject line of “Confidential”.

Opening up the message, Joanna read the short note before clicking the link at the bottom.
Joanna,

Great work on Saturday. Alice gave me the memory card from the photoshoot. A lot of these won’t be usable for obvious reasons, but you looked gorgeous just the same. I copied everything from that and the thumb drive to the encrypted file share. (Link below)

Steve
When the link opened, she had to enter her network password again to access the folder. Inside were all of the photos taken during the photoshoot. The files all started with “Img-“ and ended with a timestamp. She browsed though, seeing how the shoot turned out. The first photos were for the January shoot, she really looked nervous. She continued scrolling, there were hundreds of photos here. When she saw the February, she looked closely. She was relieved when none of them showed her exposed breasts.

Joanna quickly scrolled down to the bottom. Her fear was confirmed. During the Christmas photoshoot, and all of the reshoots, there were plenty of pictures of her naked and the camera caught everything. She opened on the first one that she was sure showed something. She was wearing the red ribbon and facing the camera. Even though she had been holding an oversized candy cane, her left breast was clearly exposed.

She also saw plenty of shots of her bare ass, though for some reason that pose still turned her on a bit. Thanksgiving had more shots of her breasts and one that clearly showed her pussy. Joanna continued slowly scrolling through the shots. Steve had seen all of these.

When she got to the October shoot, she saw one shot that made her heart pound hard in her chest. Claudia had asked her to try the split while standing. She actually had to lean on the cubicle wall slightly to keep from falling over. With her left leg lifted high over her head, and facing the camera, her pussy was open and exposed. The camera caught everything!

Joanna closed her eyes and remembered taking this photo. Steve had been standing about ten feet away, just out of camera, watching her take this. She could remember the huge smile on his face as the lifted her leg into the air.

Joanna’s heart was beating faster and her breath was quickening. She felt something wet in her hand and realized that she had stuck her hand under her skirt and was massaging her pussy. What am I doing? she wondered. She didn’t stop herself. Instead, she scrolled through some more shots of herself that practically looked pornographic, if taken out of context.

It wasn’t the photos that were turning her on though, it was the idea that in every one of these, Steve was right there enjoying them. She wondered if he had masturbated to these over the weekend. She continued to stroke her clitoris. Breathing continued to increase. She kept scrolling through until she noticed that the labeling had changed. After the last Img- file it changed to a S- with a time-stamp.

What are these? She opened the first one. It was a surveillance video of her in the lobby from the first Valentines shoot. It showed Alice helping her remove her bra. Her breasts were both completely visible on the camera. Why would he put these on there

Of course, they were not as graphic as some of the more explicit photos, but video adds another dimension that she didn’t want to think about. She selected them and clicked Delete.

<Access Denied>

She selected the photo showing the close-up of her pussy and tried deleting that.

<Access Denied>

How many people have access to this drive? She wondered. She had to get rid of the pictures that showed her naked. This was too dangerous.

Joanna locked her computer and headed up to the Executive floor. Not doing this over email! she concluded. She walked into Steve’s office without knocking. He was seated at his desk and looked up as she entered.

“Joanna! I was just thinking of you.” He said. She suspected that he was doing more than thinking of her.

Joanna walked up to his desk, resisting the urge to see what was currently on his computer screen. “Steve, I need to talk to you about the link you sent me this morning.”

Steve nodded, “Of course.”

“There are a lot of photos that show my naked body.” She told him.

“I’m aware.” He said. The corner of his mouth started to make a smile, but he caught himself and controlled his face.

“I want them deleted before anybody else sees them.” She said.

“Deleted? Why?” He asked, genuinely confused.

“I don’t want them to exist. I don’t want people seeing me like that.” She said.

“Joanna, first off, they can’t be deleted. That drive is immutable.” He said.

“They have to be deleted. I demand it!” Joanna told him. “You have no right!”

“Joanna, did you not read the contract you signed?” Steve asked. “You agreed that all images collected during the shoot belong to the company and would be used for employee morale. I can’t have them removed and neither can you.”

“But… Who can?” Joanna asked, tears starting to stream down her cheeks.

“Well, the board would have to make that decision, I suppose. Would you like me to bring it up at the next board meeting?” He asked.

That was NOT what she wanted. The less attention drawn to these photos the better. “Who else has access to that share drive?” She asked instead.

“Alice, Onella and me of course.” Steve Said. “When we select the photos that will go on the calendar, we will make just those photos available to the media department for cleanup. Don’t worry, I’ll make sure none of your more explicit shots get released.” He assured her.

Joanna collected herself. Now she had to know. She rounded on his desk to peer at what was on his screen. It was one of the pictures of her doing the splits with her ass sticking out behind her. This was she was at least wearing a bra and panties. “Thank you, Steve.” She said and then left his office.

He was staring at her, just not at her naked picture. That was something. Joanna headed back to her office and locked the door. He had said she was gorgeous. Maybe he liked her enough to keep her images safe. She hoped that nobody else saw them.

She began thinking of him being her protector again. She opened several nude images of herself and tiled them over her screen. One photo showed her sitting spread eagle, facing the camera with her breasts exposed and just the small tuft of pubic hair showing on the camera. Steve was there for that too. Another was one of her doing the splits from behind, but she had accidentally rolled too far forward and the crack of her pussy was clearly visible. Other photos of her in different positions, all exposed and all shot in Steve’s presence.

Joanna slipped her underwear off and began rubbing herself. Slowly at first, but building up. She closed her eyes and imagined Steve smiling at her. She imagined him masturbating to her images. She imagined his arms around her. Over and over, she imagined him until she finally climaxed. Controlling her moans and holding back the scream she wanted to let out, she finally released.

It was going to be a long day, but at least she had this relief. She slipped her panties into one of the boxes. Today she felt like working with at least one secret that nobody knew about. Joanna unlocked her door and headed to the restroom to wash her hands.
TheBlushingPrincess

Post by TheBlushingPrincess »