From Here to There

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Diamonds

From Here to There

Post by Diamonds »

“Just focus Ayn,” she told herself slowly and calmly.

The shower water was raining down on Ayn, and if she focused her mind she could feel each and every drop hit her bare skin. She was in a state of calm mind and relaxation last time she was able to pull off this stunt. Last time, in reality it was the only time she did it, and she was drunk. So it was really still a mystery if she did it or if she was just so inebriated that she imagined it. But it was worth another shot if she could manage it.

She stood still and closed her eyes. Taking a deep breath in her nose and out her mouth. She could smell the freshly washed hair and feel it stick to the back of her neck. The steam from the shower clouded the bathroom like a fog. Water droplets traced down her curves and down the shower drain.

Ayn knew where she was. She could feel it. She could see it. She could hear it. Ayn was acutely aware of her current location. She felt at peace in this location. And once she felt that peace, she disrupted it.

She expelled any thoughts of the bathroom, any thoughts of the shower. Any memory fragments of the current situation she banished from her mind. The fog, dissipated. The water dried up. The bathtub below her feet shifted. She began to visualize her room. The shag carpet, the sunlight bleeding in from the translucent purple curtains. Instead of being swallowed by the steam from the shower, she was being cuddled by her bedsheets. The water didn’t drip off her body, instead, sheets brushed against her bare skin.

She forced herself to forget the bathroom. Any detail that would come to her mind, she blacked out and replaced it with a memory of her bedroom. She forced her mind to hate the shower, to despise being where she was. And instead, envy the comfort of her bedroom. She longed for her bedroom like she never had before. She craved the feeling of the bedsheets more than she needed anything in the past. And she would do anything she could to have it.

Then she slowly opened her eyes. She was in her bed. The sunlight from her window shined down on her and blinded her as her eyes bathed in the sun. The breeze from the open window tickled her face. And the bedsheets clung to her body, just as she imagined. Or not quite. They didn’t caress her as she imagined. She was still soaking wet. Her wet hair and body held the sheet close to her like a bad towel. And that’s how she knew it was a success.

Ayn had just teleported. Not far, mind you. She teleported from her bathroom to her bedroom a mere fifteen feet away. But she teleported nonetheless!

She threw the bedsheet off her body, exposing her still naked body to the elements. She quickly grabbed a towel out of her dresser and wrapped it around her body to avoid dripping water onto the carpet too much. She rushed to the bathroom to find the shower still running, but obviously she wasn’t inside. She didn’t know how it happened, or why it happened, but she knew that she had the ability to teleport. And that was going to open so many doors for her.
edithdick

Re: From Here to There

Post by edithdick »

Diamonds wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 8:34 pm She didn’t know how it happened, or why it happened, but she knew that she had the ability to teleport. And that was going to open so many doors for her.
This looks promising. One funny thing about this last line, people who can teleport don’t really need doors anymore.
Dormouse

Post by Dormouse »

edithdick wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 10:30 pm One funny thing about this last line, people who can teleport don’t really need doors anymore.
:D
Diamonds

From Here to There : Part Two

Post by Diamonds »

The last time Ayn teleported was the night previous after drinking with her friends from work. She was able to turn her college internship quickly into a starting position with her company at Eisenhower & Waller Marketing. She was the youngest official employee at the company at twenty-five years old and some of the girls who had been working there for about seven years brought her out for drinks.

Ayn got a little drunker than she originally intended. She didn’t remember most of the night but she’d be reminded about the night for the rest of her life. Her skirt hiked up, and her drunken persona told her to embrace it. Why not be a bit of a tease? Be a little fun right? She was paid more than anyone else in her age group, enough to afford a one bed one bath apartment all by herself. So be a little bit of tease and live a little?

These drunken decisions were not ones she would look back on fondly when sober. The skirt she was wearing hugged her curves well. She really liked how it made her ass look, although it was smaller than she originally expected when she ordered it. The skirt was shorter than she was expecting, as well as much tighter than she imagined. If she wore panties underneath it, the line would be visible to whoever gave her ass a second look. And every other aspect of the skirt guaranteed that at least someone was going to give it attention. So whenever she wore this skirt, she knew she had to wear a thong with it.

This was not ideal as her drunken self was fine with the skirt slowly creeping up her body thought out the night. Soon enough, the bottom of her bare ass cheeks was very visible to whoever saw her. And as she drank more and more throughout the night, she cared about this exposure less and less. After a round of double shots of rum, her skirt was worn more like a belt than anything else. Hiked all the way up, Ayn walked around the bar with her thong-clad ass on display for everyone to see. Her co-workers only encouraged it, seeing the young new girl show off her little slut body.

But this wasn’t to say Ayn’s co-workers weren’t messy themselves that night. Nina had been working with the company for six years now and was almost as drunk as Ayn.

“Ayn!” Nina shouted across the bar. The office girls were sitting together in a booth in the corner of the bar, but at this moment Ayn was standing at the bar ordering another round. Ayn’s back was to the booth, which meant that her pale white ass was a target for the girls to stare at. “Ayn! Your butt looks so cute!”

Ayn looked over her shoulder and winked at Nina. In her head this was sly, but in reality, it was drunkenly sloppy. Another guy at the bar whistled to Ayn, causing Ayn to burst into drunken hysterical laughter. She spotted the guy across the bar, snapping a photo of her with his phone. Ayn licked her lips, she knew what they wanted and she was going to give it to them. Ayn turned her ass toward the guy and shook it a bit, causing cheer and uproar from the bar patrons.

The bartender gave Ayn the gin & tonic that she ordered without hesitation. The bartender thought about cutting Ayn and the girls off at this point, but from an economic standpoint, it was a bad idea. Not only were the girls ordering so much that their bill was enough to pay his rent, but their drunken shenanigans encouraged other bar patrons, specifically the men, to continue ordering drinks in suspense as to what the girls would do next.

Ayn took a deep sip of her cocktail before plopping her ass back into the booth.

“You’re such a slut Ayn!” Nina shouted to Ayn, although she was only across the booth.

“I’m a slut! Look who’s talking Nina!” Ayn shouted back.

“What are you talking about?” Nina slurred,

“Look at your shirt!” Ayn shouted. The table’s attention was turned to Nina’s blouse which was almost entirely unbuttoned. Her transparent black bra was on display, and her dark nipples boldly stood behind the mesh. The table erupted into laughter.

“Well too late now!” Nina shouted as she unbuttoned her shirt completely.

“Oh my god!” Kim shouted covering her face. Kim was in her mid-thirties and had been working at the company the longest of all the girls at the booth. She was very drunk but not nearly as drunk as Ayn and Nina.

After unbuttoning her shirt, Nina took it completely off and started swinging it in the air like a lasso. She stood upon the table of the booth, wearing only her tight dark blue jeans and her black bra, and put on a show for the rest of the bar patrons. But this excitement was short-lived as Britney, a twenty-nine-year-old at the company, rushed to the table from the bathroom.

“Guys! Bad news!” Britney said through laughter. “It’s actually really funny, but she wants us to take it seriously. So don’t laugh.”

“What?” Kim asked, “What’s going on?”

“It’s Verona,” Britney explained as she waved the girls out of the booth and towards the bathroom.

The four co-workers drunkenly stumbled towards the ladies' room but were stopped by Britney before going in.

“Now again,” Britney started, “Verona is super embarrassed. So don’t be mean!”

Britney pushed open the bathroom door and revealed to the other girls the petite Verona standing in the bathroom. Verona was the second youngest at the company, second only to Ayn. Verona was grateful that Ayn was recently brought on by the company, as she has spent an entire year being the “new girl” at the company. Her petite frame of 4’11’’ quickly granted her the title of the Company Baby, a nickname that she thought would dispel after Ayn was brought on. Unfortunately for Verona, she was still the smallest, and therefore the Company Baby.

The titular Company Baby was currently standing in the bathroom wearing only a small pair of white cotton panties with blue frills around the edges. She was wearing no bra whatsoever, allowing her small a-cup breasts to be exposed. As the door opened and her co-workers peered in, Verona’s face flushed red and her hands quickly grabbed (or covered) her bare chest.

The entire crew exploded into laughter at the small woman and her embarrassing state of dress. Ayn and Nina both laughed the hardest, despite having their ass and tits both hanging out respectfully.

“Shut up!” Verona squeaked to her co-workers. “This isn’t funny!”

Verona was probably the soberest of the girls but that isn’t to say she wasn’t also incredibly drunk. She was just experiencing that moment that some of us deal with when we drink. A moment when suddenly things become real and it forces you to sober up quickly. For Verona, this sobering moment was her realizing that she had just flushed her dress down the toilet.

“How the fuck did you even manage to do that?” Nina shouted through gasps for air, laughing so hard she felt she might pee herself.

“I don’t know!” Verona exclaimed. “I went to the bathroom to pee, but I ended up throwing up on myself. I didn’t know what to do so I thought washing the dress really quick was the best option! So I took my dress off and started washing it in the toilet but the vomit wouldn’t get off. I thought if I flush it with one hand and hold it in the bowl with the other, it would cause the vomit to get sucked off but then the toilet just ate my dress!”

“Oh my god!” Kim shouted. “You are the stupidest person I’ve ever met! You really are a baby!”

“Shut up Kim!” Verona explained.

Nina quickly collected herself, though she couldn’t help but continue to laugh.

“Alright, hold on,” Nina said taking charge. In her mind, she should take charge because she was the drunkest of the lot of them. This reasoning doesn’t make sense if you’re sober, but it made complete sense to her at the moment. “If you just flushed your dress down the toilet we probably need to bounce out of here real quick. That toilet is going to get clogged and I don’t want that bill.”

“But I am literally wearing nothing!” Verona panicked.

“That’s not true!” Ayn encouraged as she spanked Verona across her panty-clad ass. “You got these cute little guys!”

“Stop it!” Verona exclaimed.

Nina stepped inside the bathroom and shook some sense into herself.

“We gotta bounce. I’m fine not wearing my shirt.” Nina said as she handed her shirt to Verona. “You can wear mine to leave, I just showed off to the whole bar anyway. Ayn? How about that skirt of yours?”

“What? Why do I have to give her my skirt?” Ayn objected.

“Oh hush, you’re barely wearing it anyway!” Kim said as she proceeded to unzip and pull the skirt off of Ayn’s body. Kim went to hand Verona the skirt when she was stopped by Britney.

“Smile everyone!” Britney said as she pointed her phone at the four other girls. Verona quickly squeaked from embarrassment but the other girls embraced it. Nina quickly grabbed her breasts and held them up to the camera. Ayn turned around and flaunted her cheeks.

“This isn’t fair! I’m the only one naked!” Verona complained.

“Don’t be a baby, here,” Kim rolled her eyes before she lifted her shirt up, and hooked her bra in her hand, flashing her bare breasts to the camera. This didn’t help Verona the way she wanted. Britney quickly snapped a photo of the four of them in various stages of undress, all showing different stages of embarrassment.
Mick Gesitt

Post by Mick Gesitt »

I, for one, think that Ayn and the girls from Eisenhower & Waller Marketing should go out for drinks more often.

At least once a month! Seems like a great time!

And if the night of frivolity somehow activated a superhuman teleportation ability in one of them? All the more reason to do it!

Hopefully, this doesn't end up like a Hangover movie...
-Mick Gesitt of the Mountain
Diamonds

From Here to There : Part Three

Post by Diamonds »

The five co-workers walked through the city streets as they made their way home to crash for the night. Ayn had her thong-clad cheeks soaking up the moonlight and Nina strolled with pride for her large chest, made better with her black bra. Despite their stages of undress, the most embarrassed was still Verona who was too small for Ayn’s skirt. Verona had to hold on to the skirt just to keep it up, with Nina’s shirt just barely hanging over her like a smock.

“Alright!” Ayn drunkenly declared as they approached her apartment building. “This is where I get off!”

“Goodnight Ayn!” Nina said, already moving on from the building.

“I’ll get your skirt back to you at some point in the future!” Verona promised.

“Sleep well!” Britney wished as she smacked Ayn on the ass. Ayn’s bubble butt absorbed that spank like a pro, giving Ayn a sense of pride before she headed inside her apartment.

As Ayn made her way through her apartment building, she passed by Rich, an early thirties single man who lived in her apartment building. He was just finishing up in the building laundry and was heading back to his apartment when he ran into Ayn.

The two didn’t know each other very well but had seen each other in passing as they went in and out of the building. Ayn only really knew his name from seeing him enter his apartment, Apartment 14, and seeing the name Rich Holland on the Apartment 14 mailbox in the building.

Ayn tried to play it off cool, as she thought Rich was kind of cute. But she was still drunk and had to look as sophisticated as possible.

“Hey Richy!” Ayn slurred his way. Quite elegant if you ask me.

Rich looked to Ayn and chuckled slightly.

“Crazy night?” Rich asked.

“How’d you know?” Ayn questioned, forgetting that she was wearing a blouse, heels, and an orange thong.

“Do me a favor, and drink some water for me,” Rich said before he entered his apartment. Ayn’s face flushed red as she remembered her state of undress. If you remember from the last chapter, I spoke about sobering moments, this was hers.

Shaking her head, Ayn made a quick escape to her apartment. She realized when she grabbed the locked door handle that she left her keys in with her skirt. But quickly grabbed the spare key out from under her doormat.

Her drunkenness was slowly wearing off as she locked the door behind her. She turned on the lights and squinted her eyes, they were brighter than she was expecting. Ayn entered her bathroom and began to brush her teeth. She hated going to bed with booze in her mouth. While brushing her teeth, she had the idea to take a nice relaxing bath. It might be a good way to sober her up before went to bed. Maybe stopping the hangover from being too bad.

Ayn decided to go for it, ripping off her shirt and bra before stepping out of her now-infamous orange thong. She turned the water on and stood in her bathroom bare as she waited for the tub to fill. Ayn admired herself in the bathroom mirror as she waited. Her collar bone length raven black hair hung messy but still in a way that she liked. The darkness of her hair complimented her pale skin.

Ayn didn’t have the hourglass perfect figure that Nina might have, but she was very happy with her breast size. It gave something nice to hold, and although she didn’t flaunt it as much as she did her ass that night, she did take pride in her breasts. She took pride in her appearance in general, she was proud of it.

Once the tub was full, Ayn climbed and lowered herself in. The warm water hugged her bare flesh and embraced and relaxed her in ways the booze never could. She closed her eyes, deep in peace with herself and her surroundings.

Ayn opened her eyes and checked her phone. Somehow two hours had passed. It was now almost four in the morning. The water had cooled to room temperature. She was exhausted and sick and frankly hungover.

Ayn desperately didn’t want to be in the bath any longer. But she couldn’t work up the courage to do anything about it. The best course of action would be to change her mindset. That’s what she always told herself. So she changed her perception. She wasn’t in the bath anymore. Not in her mind anyway. She was in her bed. She was cozy. She remembered the best feeling of being in bed. The feeling you get in the morning when you would rather kill a man than get out of bed. The warmth of the bed, as opposed to the coldness of the bath. The softness of the pillow, instead of the hard bathtub.

She was at peace. And she closed her eyes to avoid having to even look at the bathroom any longer.

Then she opened her eyes. And she was in bed. It was now seven in the morning. Another case of closing her eyes evolving into a full-fledged slumber. But how did she get into bed? The bed was damp like she literally got up out of the bathtub and climbed into bed without drying off. I mean she was drunk, it wasn’t completely out of the realm of possibilities. But she had no recollection of it whatsoever.

Suddenly the hangover kicked in and she ran to the bathroom to throw up. In doing so, she noticed the bathtub was still completely full of water. She shook her head in annoyance, how drunk was she? Stumbling out of the bathtub, dripping water, didn’t even bother to drain it? She began to drain the tub and noticed her phone on the ground of the bathroom. She must have left it there and didn’t bring it with her to bed.

Ayn picked up the phone and saw a text in the group chat with the girls. The text was the photo of the four girls all in stages of undress in the bathroom. Ayn’s face flushed red as she saw her cheeks proudly flaunted to the camera. She couldn’t believe that she allowed the photo to be taken of her. She must have been really drunk. But at least she wasn’t Verona who was almost completely bare, and she wasn’t Kim with her bare breasts exposed. At least Ayn was wearing underwear, as revealing as the thong may be.