The Hotel Suite (Complete)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
jastes22

The Hotel Suite (Complete)

Post by jastes22 »

The Hotel Suite - Claire goes on a girls' retreat only to realize that they have quite a night planned for her.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can start reading at Part 2, but this opening part has some build up for the rest of the story.

Claire stepped out of the torrential rain into the lobby. In just the few steps that it took from the cab to the revolving doors of the hotel, Claire and her luggage were drenched. She had forgotten to bring an umbrella with her and was already paying for it. She and Chicago were not off to a great start.

The hotel was making up for it, though. Beautiful, colorful flowers ornamented the front lobby, with luxurious furniture arranged in the middle of the floor and a gigantic, majestic chandelier hanging from the ceiling. A thousand times nicer than any hotel she had ever been in. After years of slaving away in law school and crawling up the ladder, she was finally beginning to see the fruits of her labors at the age of 27.

Her eyes ran along the sides of the lobby. Registration was closest to her, on her right, but she could see Melinda’s restaurant on the left, behind the gift shop, the smell of pasta and garlic bread alluring. She realized she hadn’t eaten since before the plane ride from Boston. She considered stopping by and saying hello, but Melinda didn’t know she was here yet and Claire didn’t want to bother her friend. She would have three blessed days to catch up and gossip with her friends, including tonight anyways. Besides, she needed to change out of her dripping travel clothes.

She pulled her things up to registration. A young woman with brown hair and dimples grinned as she approached. “Welcome to the Emerald Hotel. How can I help you?”

“Yeah, thanks,” Claire said, a little out of breath. “Here to check in.”

“Of course. Name and ID?”

“Claire Jackson,” she said. She pulled out her wallet and showed the girl her driver’s license.

“Claire Jackson...looks like you’re in room 313.” The receptionist handed her a keycard and a brochure of the hotel. “Continental breakfast is at 8:00 to your right in the hospitality room. Would you like someone to take your bags up for you?”

“Yes, that would be perfect,” Claire said.

“Of course. Enjoy your stay!”

Claire lingered for a moment at the desk, looking at the brochure and its recommendations of attractions around Chicago.

The elevators were one of those glass elevators you could see through as you rode up and down. Claire suppressed a little giggle as she rode up, feeling like a little kid again who would press their noses to the glass to watch the ground fly beneath them.

As she reached for her keycard, she felt her phone buzz. Putting her card back in her pocket, she pulled out her phone where a message notification ran across the top. It was from Diane

Can’t wait to see you tonight! So excited for this girls’ retreat!

Me too! Diane replied. It’s been too long!

Congrats on your promotion btw!

Thanks! I’m at the hotel now. Room 313 See ya in an hour! <3

It’s going to be an exciting night!

She pushed herself into her room. The suite was spacious, with a couch and tv on one side, a desk on the other, and a bed in the center. A mini-fridge stood on top of the desk. A quick glance confirmed a bottle of champagne.

Claire felt her chest flutter as she pulled out her clothes for the long weekend. This had all been so fast and exciting. She told Diane that she was coming to Chicago for a conference, and Diane immediately got Melinda involved, who then contacted Bella. Melinda and Diane lived in the suburbs of Chicago, and Bella was in town for a family reunion. Suddenly, there was a girls’ retreat planned in less than 48 hours. Secretly, Claire wished Bella wasn’t coming, but Melinda was best friends with her, and Melinda was doing a lot to let them stay at her hotel—or, at least, at the hotel where her restaurant was—so Claire decided she could tolerate Bella for a few days.

Claire grabbed a glass and some champagne. She pulled off her pants and sat on the bed om her dry underwear. The party would start soon, but she wanted to take a moment to relax. Sitting out in a big room without pants made her feel a little excited, even a little naughty. It reminded her of her college days. She giggled, thinking of her days when she felt a little exhibitionistic. Those days were long gone, but the memories of her running across the campus topless or not wearing panties to class would stick with her forever.

The bed was a huge king-size bed. She figured she could spread out her entire body and not be able to touch the corners. She poured herself a glass and took a sip. The liquid went down the wrong pipe, and suddenly she was coughing. She tried to keep her hand still, but she still spilled champagne on the bed.

She stood up, worried for a moment. There was a damp spot on the bed, but it didn’t look too bad. They cleaned up the bed regularly. It should be fine.

With her worries eased, she finished up her glass and set some clothes out on the bed. She needed to take a shower before the girls showed up and change into attire more appropriate for the night.

She peeled off her damp clothing and jumped into the shower. The warm water felt nice on her skin after being in soggy clothes for the past half hour. She stepped out and looked at her nude body in the fogged-up mirror. She admired her small but perky breasts and her flat stomach with no rolls but grimaced at her tiny butt. She was always self-conscious about her rear-end, and the feeling that people were always looking at it. In the courtroom, she almost never turned her backside to the jury or the judge if she could help it.

She wrapped a white towel around her midsection and toed her way out of the shower. A knock at the door. She jumped. Room service? Who was knocking at her door?

She tiptoed to the door, holding her towel at the hem near her chest. She peered through the peephole. Melinda grinned through the door, waving like a little girl. Claire chuckled to herself. Melinda had never grown out of her little-kid phase. She was the baby of the group, and they all loved her for it.

She reached for the doorknob to let her friend in, but hesitated. She was wearing only a towel. Maybe she should put some clothes on first? She shrugged. She trusted Melinda, and it’s wasn't like Melinda hadn’t seen her in a bikini before, and the towel covered more than that.

“Clarie!” The blond-haired girl jumped in and wrapped her in a big embrace, seeming not to notice Claire’s state of undress. “It’s so good to see you!”

Claire laughed. She felt the towel loosen slightly, so she tugged on the edge to tighten it back up and.

“Oh!” Melinda said, noticing the towel first. She giggled, blatantly letting her eyes run up and down the length of Claire’s body. That was Melinda. Very open about what she was thinking. She was refreshing that way, Claire thought. “You look good!”

Claire blushed. “I try to keep my body healthy. Practicing law takes a lot of work!”

“Well, running a restaurant definitely does not make eating healthy easy,” Melinda said with a laugh.

“It looks like it’s going well, though,” Claire said. “I saw it coming in, but it looked busy. Did Diane tell you I was here?”

Melinda nodded. “Yeah, she did. I’m really enjoying running my own business. It’s not quite the Kimpton, but it’s mine.”

She paused for a moment, just enough to take a breath. “And congrats on your promotion! You’re a big fancy senior lawyer!”

Claire blushed again. “It’s nothing.”

“We’ll have to celebrate!”

“No, this is about you guys! I want to have fun!”

Melinda grinned. “It’s going to be an exciting night!”

“What?”

“I said it’s going to be an exciting night!”

Claire laughed. “That’s exactly what Diane said.”

“Well, it’s true!”

“Here, there’s champagne in the fridge. Why don’t you take a break and I’ll go change?”

“Sounds good!” Melinda said.

Claire went back into the bathroom, closing the door behind her. She had an image of Melinda jumping into the shower and scaring her but dismissed it. They were all wild girls in college. They were all friends with Melinda, and Melinda and Bella had both been on the volleyball team. But they had all matured and become respectable adults now. No weird pranks anymore.

They were planning on eating at Melinda’s restaurant, which was a higher-end Italian restaurant, so Claire wanted to be presentable, even if it was with friends. She pulled on a set of lacey white bra and panties, followed by a white blouse, a black skirt, and suit coat. Finally, she pulled out a pair of glossy black high heels. Not so high to be obnoxious, but with enough height to show off her smooth legs. She didn’t like how they made her butt stick out, but it completed the look. Finally, she put on some makeup. She wasn’t trying to impress anyone, but she wanted to feel pretty.

“Diane!”

Her best friend stood up from the couch, opening up her arms in a hug. The girl, just younger than her, was a brunette with just the slightest of red in her hair in the right light. Claire thought it incredibly sexy, but Diane never cared for it.

Diane took a step back. “Man, Claire! You look fine!”

Claire blushed again, for the third time in the past hour. “You all keep saying that!”

“But it’s true!”

As they sat down, Claire noticed a green bag by Diane’s feet. “What’s that? I thought you weren’t staying at the hotel?”

“Oh, just some things to change into. I just have a date after this. I probably won’t be able to stay much longer after dinner.”

“Oooh a date? Tell me all about it!”

Diane blushed. Nuh-uh. I remember what you did to Bella when she told you about her crush.”

They all laughed. “Oh, it wasn’t that bad!” Claire said.

“Are you kidding me?” Melinda said. “You pulled her shirt off in front of her crush! She was so embarrassed standing there with just her bra.”

“I was just playing! Besides, she laughed about it afterwards.”

Diane shrugged. “Well, sorry for bailing on you guys so soon, but I’ll totally be ready to party these next couple of days. I’ve so been looking forward to this.”

Melinda grinned. “It’ll definitely be an exciting night!”

Another knock on the door.

“That’s gotta be Bella!” Melinda bounced up from her seat and ran to the door. She swung it open, squealing at the sight of Bella. Looking at the two of them, Claire could see why the two of them had been on the volleyball team in college. Nearly four inches over both her and Diane, they towered over them. Melinda was a little stringy, but both her and Bella were very athletic, but Bella was built more broadly than Melinda.

Bella’s eyes fell on her. “Hey, Claire.”

“Hey, Bella. How it going?”

“Going good. You?”

“Well, I got the promotion, so pretty good!”

A tension in the room that Claire wasn’t aware of dissipated. It had never been quite clear if Bella had forgiven her for the prank, and eventually they both just kind of silently agreed not to talk about it. They were friends, but sometimes Claire wasn’t sure how good of friends they were.

“Speaking of which, tell us about your new job!” Diane said.

“Oh, it’s nothing. I’ve just got more responsibilities now, and I have more control over which cases I take on now.”

“Plus, you get paid more,” Melinda said.

“Well, yeah. I mean, I pretty proud of it for the accomplishment of it, not just the money. I’m pretty young to get such a good position at the firm. I had to work hard.”

Melinda nodded. “We’re proud of you.”

“Please, I don’t want this retreat to be just about me.

“But we want to celebrate! And we thought a good way to celebrate how far you’ve come would be to visit some of your past experiences. You were quite the exhibitionist in college. Maybe we could do that again?”

Claire blushed again at the thought of streaking down Michigan Avenue. What was up with her blushing all the time today? She normally never got this embarrassed. There was something about her friends that completely brought her defenses down. “Well, that was a long time ago. I don’t think-”

“We’re going to strip you naked, and you’re going to let us,” Bella said.
Last edited by jastes22 on Wed Jul 06, 2022 1:32 pm, edited 35 times in total.
Hooked6

Re: The Hotel Suite

Post by Hooked6 »

Very intriguing start. I love "girls manipulating other girls" stories whether for fun and good times or for meanness. Either way, this promises to be an entertaining story. Looking forward to part 2. Welcome to the board, Jastess22.

Hooked6
jastes22

The Hotel Suite: Part 2 - The Stripping

Post by jastes22 »

The Hotel Suite - Claire goes on a girls' retreat only to realize that they have quite a night planned for her.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“What? You can’t be serious.”

“Oh, we are,” Bella said.

“C’mon, Clarie. It’ll be fun!” Melinda said.

“I mean, really? What kind of person do you think I am?”

“We only suggest it if we thought you’d like it. Girl needs to let out her crazy sometime.”

Butterflies in her chest. Strip her naked? They didn’t seriously think she would go along with that, right? She had been a bit of an exhibitionist in college, but that was such a long time ago, and letting someone strip here would be more like...being submissive. That wasn’t the kind of person she was. Exhibition was about being bold and confident, not scared and willingly weak.

Diane looked surprised but intrigued. “Claire? What do you think?”

“Whose idea was this?”

“It’s mine,” Bella said. “Come on, you’re stalling.”

But...it wouldn’t really being submissive, would it? She would still be in control. And besides, she wanted everyone to have a good time. And, if she was honest with herself...she thought she might enjoy it. “Alright.”

“Good,” Bella said. She reached for Claire’s suit jacket.

“Wait,” Claire said. “I get to be the one who takes off my clothes. I don’t like it when others touch me.”

“Oh, stop being such a prude.”

Claire wasn’t budging on it. “No. If I’m doing this, then I’m doing this.”

“No, I want to do it,” Bella said.

“Hey, Bella, let her take off her own clothes,” Diane said. “We’re asking her to do a lot.”

Bella narrowed her eyes but said nothing.

Claire let out a sigh of relief. It was obvious that Diane wanted to see some flesh, too, but with her friend and defender there, she knew that Diane wouldn’t let anything crazy happen. She felt safe as Diane fought for her, and that made her more confident and a little more at ease with the whole thing.

Claire reached up and pulled off her suit jacket, laying it on the bed next to the champagne spill. Crap, she had started. Her defenses were crumbling. Just a minute ago she had been adamant that nothing was going to happen, but now she couldn’t seem to stop her fingers from moving to her blouse and unbuttoning the top two buttons.

Nothing had been revealed yet except the top of her bra, but Claire could feel her breath becoming more ragged and her heartbeat racing. She untucked her blouse and undid the last few buttons. The blouse went on top of the suit jacket. She stood in her skirt and lacey white bra that showed a massive amount of cleavage.

Almost as bad as her butt, she couldn’t stand people looking at her privates. She opted to remove her bra first before moving to her skirt.

“Wait,” Bella said. “Turn around.”

Claire opened her mouth to protest but stopped. She could feel a tingle of excitement rising up her legs and into her chest. She had already gotten this far, what did turning her back to her friends matter?

Once she did it, though, she instantly regretted it. Her butt was now towards her friends, and she was about to take off her skirt and panties and she’d be completely exposed. But turning back around would just make her friends upset and could lead to worse things. No, she would stick with it.

She reached behind her and unclasped her bra. She heard two of the girls catch their breath. She wondered which one wasn’t impressed. Her hands held onto the cups of her bra as she mustered up the will to release them. Inhale...exhale...inhale. With the second exhale, she let the bra fall and tossed it on the bed without turning. Her breasts exposed but not seen, Claire felt more butterflies in her stomach and chest. She couldn’t go on, she couldn’t go on. The air-conditioned air of the room suddenly felt very cold, and she felt her nipples hardening

“Claire? You okay?” Diane asked.

Her friend’s voice brought her back. “Yes, I’m fine.” Let's get this over with, she thought. Once she was naked, they would all laugh about the prank getting to see her naked, and then she could put her clothes back on and they would move on to the next thing. Simple as that. Nothing would actually happen.

She reached down to take off her heels.

“Wait,” Bella said. “Keep your heels on, but take off the stockings.”

She grimaced. Leaving only her shoes on would make her feel even more naked, and the heels would make her butt and breasts stick out even more. She leaned down, stepping out of her heels for a moment and peeled off her stockings. As she leaned over, she could feel the eyes of her friends on her still-covered butt. She put the heels back on, suddenly very aware of how the heels made her stretch out her breasts and butt even more.

“Good. Now the skirt,” Bella said.

Claire bit back a retort. No, saying anything would just make things worse. She hooked her fingers in the waistband of the skirt. The hair on her skin began to crackle with sexual friction. She paused for a moment. Exposing her butt was what she worried about the most. She couldn’t do this slow, or she would panic. She hooked her fingers underneath her waistband, and without giving herself a moment to think, she threw them down.

Crap crap crap. They could see her butt and her cheeks and everything!

Melinda giggled. “Cute butt!”

Claire cursed the little hobgoblin. Melinda was the only one who knew how self-conscious she was about her butt, and her comment made Claire feel even more naked. She could feel her face redden as she bent down to remove her skirt without taking off her heels. She was giving them a full show of her panty-clad butt. Her entire back was bare and she could feel the cool breeze of the AC on her skin that mixed with the crackling sensation on her skin.

And there was still one more piece to go. She reached down and hooked a finger on the right side of her panties. She started to pull, but it was too slow, and her hand froze, her panties half on, half-off. The right side of her panties were about an inch lower than her left side, and Claire could see the tip of her pussy. She stood there for what felt like several minutes. She realized that once she took off her panties, once she was completely naked, there would be nothing that her friends couldn’t do to her.

“You need some help?” Diane asked.

“No, I-”

Suddenly, Claire could hear movement. Someone was coming up behind her.

“Wait, wait!”

Cold hands on her hips made her shudder. A slight pressure, and suddenly, the white panties that held the last shred of her dignity were on the floor.

Hands grabbed her shoulders and turned her around. Diane was looking at her. A silent understanding passed between them. She was terrified, but would keep going.

She looked up and jumped, somehow almost forgetting Melinda and Bella were watching her like wolves. If possible, Claire felt her face grow even redder, and she found she couldn’t bare to look at the faces of her friends. She placed her hands over her privates and did her best to cover her nipples at the same time.

Crap crap crap.

She was naked!

“Alright, you little squirrel,” Diane said, using her nickname from when they were kids. “Time to strut.”

“What?”

“You know. Bend your legs, jiggle your butt. Model for us!”

Claire was frozen. Stripping naked was one thing, but flaunting her nudity like some Covergirl model? That was too much. But...if she didn’t, they would do something worse to her. She was sensing a pattern. Ever afraid of a worse punishment, she was willing to do anything. Crap, was she becoming submissive? Some kind of slut?

she moved her leg slowly, stretching it out in front of her, very aware she was giving her friends a better view of her pussy. She grabbed her breasts and squeezed them together, flicking her nipples. Some of the terror in her chest disappeared, and Claire felt some of the excitement of her exhibitionistic days creeping back. She could do this.

Melinda giggled, cheering her on. She stood up and moved towards her, not even three feet away from her. “Now dance for us, kitty!” She reached out and touched Claire’s hips, as if to move them.

Claire shrieked, jumping away. She grabbed a sheet from the bed and pulled it over herself. “That’s it! I’m naked! That’s what you wanted, right? We’re done! No dancing!”

Bella chuckled, and Claire was suddenly terrified upon realizing that Bella had much, much more planned for her. “We’re not done yet.” She reached forward and grabbed the sheet. Claire clung to the fabric for a moment before letting go, realizing she had lost. She had lost her clothes without barely putting up a fight.
Last edited by jastes22 on Tue Jun 21, 2022 11:53 pm, edited 12 times in total.
jastes22

The Hotel Suite: Part 3 - The Front Lobby

Post by jastes22 »

“You’re going to do whatever we tell you to do, without question. Understand?”

“Y-yes.”

“Good.” Bella turned to the other two. “She’s cute when she’s submissive.”

Claire snapped out of her spell. “I’m not submissive!”

“Are you talking back at me?”

The spell was back. “N-no,” she said quietly.

“No, ma’am.”

Her voice was barely more than a squeak. “No, ma’am.”

“Good. You’ll be punished for that later.”

Panic. What? Punished?

“But for now...it’s time for dinner.”

Relief. They were done. She started to reach for her panties.

“What are you doing?” Melinda asked.

“I’m getting dressed for-”

“No, no clothes. You’re going down as is. We want everyone to see your beautiful self.”

Complete and utter horror. It wasn’t enough for them to have her strip naked for them. They were going to subject her to complete humiliation in front of literally everyone in the hotel. It was too much. This was Bella’s revenge.

No, this was too much. In the privacy of a hotel room, fine, but naked in public? She couldn’t do it.

“Guys, maybe this is taking it too far,” Diane said. Relief. Her friend would get her out of this.

“Look at her,” Bella said. “She’s hardly putting up any resistance. I think she likes it.”

“I don’t...like it.” Her voice sounded small, pathetic.

“Yeah? Then tell me not to go through with it.”

Claire opened her mouth but couldn’t bring herself to say it. The words weren’t there, and she didn’t know why. She suddenly realized that just an inkling of herself wanted to do it, just to feel that excitement again one more time. And just that small inkling was enough to completely destroy her ability to muster up any sort of opposition.

“See?” Bella said to Diane. “She’s not saying no.”

With her own ability stop what was about to happen destroyed, it would fall on Diane to protect her. But Diane was silent, and the reality of what was about to happen fell on Claire. Bella was going to parade her through the hotel like a whore.

Bella disappeared out of her sight, and Claire found that she wanted to wrap herself into a ball and cover her privates and nipples. A half hour ago she had felt like the most powerful person in the world, but now she was naked and helpless.

Hands appeared from behind her, and she felt something cold and smooth wrap around her neck. A leather leash. What?

“Get on the ground”

“What are you doing-”

Bella shoved her to the ground. The leash tightened, and suddenly Claire found herself on all fours.

“Go on. Crawl.”

Claire’s hands and knees started to crawl. She began to realize how exposed her butt was to everyone in her position. Her high heels were awkward on her feet, forcing her butt to rise to give enough space for her feet to move to accommodate the footwear.

“Some rules,” Bella said. She gave her butt a slight slap. Claire yelped, trying not to cry.

Rules? Like in a classroom?

“When we get down there, you are not allowed to cover yourself, ever. You are also not allowed to speak to anyone, including us, without permission. Understood?”

“Yes.” Her voice was barely a whisper.

“Yes?”

“Yes, ma’am.”

“Good. Let’s go.” Bella moved towards the door.

Claire stumbled with the first pull of the leash, standing up. Her center of gravity wasn’t her own anymore, and she was afraid of stumbling. The leather was already beginning to rub against her skin.

Instinctively, she reached out to cover herself.

“Hey!” Bella yanked her hair. She cried out in pain, nearly falling to the floor. “What did I say about covering?”

She whimpered, nodding and blubbering an apology.

Melinda held the door as they stepped into the hallway. In the corner of her eye, Claire could see Diane grab her hotel keycard. The lights that seemed so bright and inviting on the way in were suddenly terrifying. Claire felt like a rat, desperate to hide in a little hole.

There was no one in the hallway down to the elevator. For a brief moment, she felt better, until she realized she was slightly disappointed. What? What was she thinking? It was her exhibitionistic side of her coming back after years of being dormant. She wanted someone to see her, completely naked?

Diane hit the elevator button, and they waited in silence for a moment, her just standing there in all her glory. If someone walked out right now, what would they think? Would they think this was forced? Would they think she was getting off on it? Would they be disgusted?

The elevator doors opened. Two girls were giggling to each other, looking at something on their phones. They stopped as Bella yanked on Claire’s leash, pulling her in. Their eyes widened for a moment, as if not believing what they were seeing. Then, the spell broke, and two sets of eyes raked her body. One of them held up their phone, and took a picture. They turned to each other and started giggling to each other again.

Claire’s eyes widened as she realized that her humiliation would not end whenever Bella decided to end it, but it would live on for years in the cameras and phones of total strangers. This was it, Claire thought. Her life was over. Two complete strangers had seen her naked body, and if that wasn’t humiliating enough, they thought it was just the funniest thing in the world.

The elevator *dinged* and stopped on the second floor. The two girls moved to get off, but found Claire in their way. She stepped aside, blushing. One of the girls let her hand drop, touching Claire’s pelvis and letting it drag across her leg.

With the girls gone, the elevator continued to the main floor. Claire suddenly remembered that the elevator was glass and see-through. It didn’t seem so childish anymore. Even more than being directly in front of the girls, she felt even more exposed, knowing that hundreds of people could be looking at her without her even being aware.

“Remember...” Bella said. “No covering.”

Claire realized her hands were starting to rise, clenching and unclenching. She forced her hands down to her sides. If this is what Bella had in mind, she hated to see what a punishment would be like.

The elevator *dinged* one last time and opened onto the main floor, and the arena of her final humiliation. Bella’s stage.

There were so many people. Claire suddenly felt very claustrophobic and unable to breathe. None were looking at her, and she wasn’t going to call attention to herself, but it was only a matter of time before someone noticed the completely naked woman on the floor.

The restaurant, “Melinda’s” was right there, just across the hall. If she hurried, then maybe-

“Nope,” Bella said, giving her leash a good yank. Claire yipped like a puppy, nearly falling over with her legs spread out. She hadn’t realized she had started moving. She was desperate to get this nightmare over.

Unfortunately, her yip seemed to have caught the attention of some of the hotel guests. A young man was walking past them wearing iPods in his ears. She hoped his music would be enough to distract him, so he didn’t see her. However, he turned at the last moment, nearly running into her and froze, his eyes overwhelmed by the sight.

In the distance, two boys, brothers, probably no older than 15, sat on the couches in the center of the lobby looking bored. One of them looked up, doing a double-take and gawking at her. He nudged his brother, and soon both of them were blatantly drinking her in. They pulled out their phones and started to snap pictures.

And they weren’t the only ones. All around her, she could hear the gasps of guests and the click of phone cameras. She was sure many videos of rolling, too. Perhaps even more embarrassingly, she could feel a warmth growing in her crotch. It took all of her willpower not to throw her arms over herself.

Bella leaned into whisper in her ear. Her words sounded like the devil that was growing inside of Claire’s mind. “I know you like this. This is what you wanted, right?”

“Come on,” Bella said, stepping in front of her and guiding her to the restaurant’s entrance. Once again, Claire cursed how the high heels made her butt and breasts stick out. “Nice and slow.”

They made it to the entrance. To her horror, she saw a line leading into the restaurant, meaning she would have to stand there, her back and butt exposed to the people in the main lobby, her breasts and pussy exposed to those inside the restaurant. It also meant that the restaurant was busy and full. Dinner rush, she realized. Bella had this all planned out for maximum exposure and humiliation.

A young woman in her mid-20s got in line and started gawking like everyone else at the sight of Claire. Her eyes ran up and down her body, settling on Claire’s privates. Claire blushed and discovered that the fact that she and this woman were close in age was the most embarrassing aspect of it all.

Her eyes moved to the leash around Claire’s neck to Bella’s hand. “May I?” she asked.

She wasn’t asking Claire. She wasn’t even looking at Claire, didn’t care what Claire was thinking. Claire was Bella’s property, to be used or loaned as her owner pleased.

Bella nodded. The woman moved closer and placed her hand on Claire’s leg. Claire instinctively tried to move away, but Melinda and Bella held her still. The unnamed woman, a complete stranger, lifted Claire’s leg, spreading her pussy and inserted her pointer finger.

Unable to stop it from escaping her mouth, Claire moaned in pleasure. Diane slapped a hand over her mouth to stop the sound, but it was too late. The sound was heard by several others at the front of the line who hadn’t seen Claire in the back. More eyes turned to look at her. Claire didn’t realize when the unnamed woman pulled herself out, but she could her mumble a thanks to Bella and then leave to find food elsewhere.

Diane looked around, herself even a little surprised by the sheer number of observers. “Hopefully, no one tries to stop us from enjoying our dinner,” she said.

“Don’t worry,” Melinda said. “This is my restaurant. I’ll make sure no one interferes with our little outing here,” she giggled.
Last edited by jastes22 on Tue Jun 21, 2022 11:53 pm, edited 12 times in total.
jastes22

The Hotel Suite: Part 4 - The Restaurant

Post by jastes22 »

Finally, they arrived at the entrance. The host at the podium didn’t notice Claire at first, looking at Bella. “Good afternoon! Welcome to Melinda’s. Can I ask how many...” Her voice trailed off as her eyes followed the rope in Bella’s hand to Claire’s neck, to Claire’s body.

Bella grinned. “We actually have a reservation. I believe it’s for that center table, right there. Should be under ‘Diane.’”

Center table? They were going to make her eat naked in the middle of the restaurant?

“Oh, uh...yes, it looks like it’s right here. Go ahead and have a seat.”

They stepped in front of the host, and Claire could feel her eyes on her butt. Bella was pushing her down onto her knees and hands, and Claire gave no resistance. “Crawl to the table.”

Claire whimpered but said nothing. Instead, she started to move.

“Wiggle your butt as you crawl,” Melinda said. “Give my customers a good show.”

She started to move but didn’t have the strength in her legs to get her butt to move adequately enough for Melinda’s taste, especially after the unnamed woman’s intrusion. Melinda gave her butt a solid and loud slap, and Claire yelped at the burning sensation on her cheek. She couldn’t wiggle without fear of completely collapsing on the floor, so instead, she opted to stick her butt up higher, providing an even more scandalous view to the customers.

With her arms down, it gave her some cover to her breasts and privates. Claire felt a moment of relief, but that was quickly filled with shame. She was completely naked, and she was grateful to be on all fours like a dog? Even with the pseudo-coverage, the entirety of her back and crack of her butt was completely exposed. Melinda’s grew quiet as people realized the sight they were seeing and turned to look at the naked woman crawling and wiggling her butt on the floor. The sudden silence made others look up until it seemed like everyone was looking.

As she crawled, her long fingernails scraped against the dirty floor, and she wished they were shorter. In the back of her mind, it registered how filthy it was for her bare body to be touching the floor of a restaurant, but she was having a hard time finding the will to see how that was important at the moment. She was trying to think of anything but her nudity at the moment, though that, of course, only caused her to transfix more on it.

After what seemed like an eternity, they finally reached the table. The chairs were made of old-fashioned wood, and Claire braced herself for sitting naked on the uncomfortable surface.

“No, no, you stay on the floor,” Bella said. She reached down and tied the leash to the center of the table underneath the eating area.

Claire had to stop herself from protesting. No speaking, she reminded herself.

“On your knees, and hands on your head.”

She nodded, sitting up and placing her hands in her hair. With her butt on the top of her shins, it wasn’t as exposed, but Claire still felt horribly naked in the midst of what felt like hundreds of customers, all of whom were either looking at her or knew where to glance for a look. As the magnitude of the sheer number of people looking at her settled on her, the warmth in her crotch began to grow. Her nipples began to grow stiff from the arousal.

As she changed positions, though, with the reduction of slack in her leash, the movement tightened the leash around her neck, and she winced as the friction of the leather bit into her skin.

Slowly, conversation started up again as people grew bored with what they saw, though many continued to steal glances and gawk. Claire was suddenly grateful for the anonymity of the hotel. No one would see her again. Maybe that’s why Diane allowed it. Her body would be plastered on the internet, but nobody had a name to her body. Well, except for her friends, and maybe that receptionist. She discovered that it wasn’t so much about how many people were looking at her as it was about not being able to see who was looking at her. She could only see about a quarter of the restaurant from her vantage point, plenty of whom were staring at her chest, but she had to imagine the rest of the place was looking at her butt and back.

A young man in a waiter’s outfit stepped forward. With Claire on ground level and on the opposite side of the table, he didn’t see her at first. Claire’s first thought wasn’t that she was naked right in front of a boy. No, her first thought was that he was kind of cute, which, followed quickly by the thought that she was buck-naked, triggered a response in her brain to be as small as possible.

“Welcome to Melinda’s,” he said. “My name is Dallas and I’ll be your server for today.” His eyes finally fell on Claire’s form, and Claire tried her best not to cry. “Umm...uhh...” He blinked, trying to tear his eyes away from Claire and losing his train of thought.

Bella giggled. “Don’t mind her. She’s harmless. I think you were going to ask us if we wanted drinks?”

“Uh...right. Drinks and appetizers?”

“Perfect. I’ll get the iced tea and the clam chowder,” Bella said. Dallas got the rest of the orders and then turned to Claire, unsure if he should ask her what she wanted. Claire, holding to the rules on not speaking, did nothing. “Umm...”

“Oh, don’t worry about her. She’ll be fine.”

Dallas nodded, blushed, and then disappeared.

Diane giggled. “Did you see his pants? Seems like you’re having quite the effect on our waiter, little squirrel.”

He came back after a few minutes with the drinks, trying his best to keep his eyes forwards and not down towards Claire, but she saw him steal a glance once or twice, and she could feel her cheeks burning with embarrassment.

“Here,” Bella said. She reached down with her iced tea, grabbing Claire’s chin and pulling it up. Claire took a sip, suddenly realizing that she was starving, the adrenaline of being naked in a public place nearly drowning out her hunger.

After a moment Bella raised the glass above Claire’s mouth, up to the top of her head, even, and tipped the glass. “Oops.” She felt the sticky iced tea run through her hair and begin to crawl down her neck like a snake. The rest of it gathered in a puddle near Claire’s knees. The need to pee suddenly grew stronger. “Here, let me help you.” Bella grabbed a napkin and rubbed it against Claire’s hair. It did nothing except mess up her hair. Naked, hair disheveled, and the burning in her crotch ever growing, Claire felt like a slut. Why did she agree to this?

Dallas came out again, this time with the appetizers, and once again trying not to look at Claire and failing. “Is everything tasting good?”

“Yes, the drinks were delicious. But I think I’ll need a refill. This one had an accident.”

Dallas couldn’t stop himself. He looked at Claire straight on, his eyes noting the wetness of her hair and back, even some on her neck and the little pool near her legs. His eyes finally rested on her privates, and she noted the erection in his pants. Claire wished she could disappear. The burning in her crotch kicked up two notches, and Claire knew that she needed to cum soon, or it was going to go everywhere. “O-of course. Right away.”

“C’mere, pet,” Bella said. She reached down with a spoonful of clam chowder. Claire considered refusing to be a part of Bella’s attempt to humiliate her further by feeding her like an animal, but the hunger in her stomach and the desire to do anything besides just sitting there was too much. She wrapped her mouth around the spoon and let the chowder fall down her throat. Diane reached over, feeding her some soup with one hand, the other fondling her left breast. The sensation of her friend’s hand on her body felt good, more than Claire cared to admit.

The leash was starting to really hurt. Claire waited for a moment when it didn’t seem like Bella was watching, and then tugged on the leash, trying to get some slack.

“Hey, stop,” Bella said. She flicked Claire’s hand. She yelped like an injured animal, pulling her hand away and nearly bringing it to her chest before remembering that was against the rules. Please don’t be mad, please don’t be mad...

Bella frowned, realizing what Claire was trying to do. She stepped off her seat, and Claire cowered. Instead of grabbing her air or pinching something, Bella reached down and loosened the leash.

Claire sat there for a moment, unsure what to do. Bella’s actions showed her that Bella’s aim was not to hurt her, just to humiliate her. It made her breathe a little easier. This night couldn’t get any worse, but she wasn’t in danger.

Each of the girls took turns spoon-feeding her from their individual soup bowls, but Bella did the most. Occasionally, one of the girls would reach down and fondle her breast or tweak her nipple, eliciting a squeak from her each time.

The girl sighed, shaking her head. “This is taking too long. Here.” She stepped out of her chair and placed the soup plate and bowl on the ground. She grabbed a fistful of Claire’s hair and pushed her down. “Eat.”

Claire knelt almost the entire way down into a fetal position, exposing her butt to everyone who was looking. With her hand on her head and unable to use them for balance, she worried for a moment that she might fall face first into the hot soup. She stopped herself centimeters from the soup and started to lap it up with her tongue. Her face so close to it, she could feel the heat on her skin and the smell of clam in her nose.

“I want that bowl spotless, understand? Don’t come up until then.”

She nodded without stopping her feeding. Gosh, she was hungry. With her face almost to the floor, she couldn’t see anything. Fingers would graze her back, running down her spine, and it took every ounce of her to not shudder. She realized that she wasn’t even sure if it was one of the girls touching her or some stranger

“Alright ladies...” Dallas was back, this time with the large tray holding the main courses. He paused, seeing Claire bent over on the floor. “Umm...” He was looking right at her butt. She just knew it. Drinking it all in.

“Oh, just put your feet around her. She won’t mind. Honey, don’t raise your head.”

Dallas put his feet on either side of her, her back just inches from his crotch. The electricity coursing through her spine was almost too much, she couldn’t breathe. It took all of her willpower not to reach up and grab his erection as she laid there, naked.

Finally, a long, prolonged moment later, he stepped away. “And would you ladies like anything for dessert?”

“We’ll take the pudding,” Bella said, a little too fast, Claire thought.

“Of course. Enjoy your meal.”

Finally, she finished the clam chowder soup. Licking up the last bits of the soup left and sat up. Bella gave her a look, and Claire waited for her next humiliating request, but Bella said nothing. The sides of her mouth dripped with soup.

If eating soup was humiliating, pasta was even worse as the girls started to feed her their main dishes. Without her hands, each messy bite of spaghetti or rigatoni or whatever dripped onto her chest or stomach, and soon her skin smelled like spaghetti sauce, meat, and mushrooms. She was a mess, but couldn’t clean herself. She accidentally took a big whiff of herself. Up until that moment, she had been able to tone out the alarms in her head that she was completely naked in the middle of the restaurant, if only partially. But engaging her senses like that pulled herself out of it and refocused her mind on her nakedness. She tried not to fight it, instead letting herself submit to the feelings of embarrassment and shame. She wasn’t being submissive, she told herself. She was just trying to protect herself from the psychological horror that she was in.

Dallas came by, this time with the pudding cups, chocolate and vanilla. By this point he wasn’t even trying to hide the fact that he was drinking in Claire’s body, and she found herself blushing even harder. He really was cute, with dreamy eyes and wavy hair. He looked like some kind of surfer, she decided. Her face was going to be stained red by all the blood rushing up to her face by the end of this

“Eat up,” Bella said, holding a spoonful of pudding and forcing it down Claire’s mouth. Claire, taken by surprise, wasn’t prepared for it and coughed. The pudding fell, splattering over her chest.

“Oops,” Bella said, reaching out and spreading the pudding in the cleavage between her tits. “We’ll have to have Dallas clean that up.”

The cold pudding on her skin was a stark contrast from the hot restaurant around them, and Claire’s nipples hardened.

Really? After everything, that’s what turned her on?

Dallas came down one more time, this time with the check. His eyes glanced at the pudding on Claire’s chest. “Right, um...is there anything else I can help you with?”

“Actually yes. My friend here has spilled some pudding on herself. I was wondering if you would like to clean that up?”

“Umm...me?”

“Yes. I’m sure my friend would really appreciate it”

He grabbed a napkin from the table and looked down at Claire. She looked back at him, suddenly lost in his eyes. He stood there for a moment, frozen. Claire realized he was just as scared as she was.

“Go on,” Bella said. “Claire, dearie, let Dallas know that you want him to touch you. You have permission to speak.”

Claire wasn’t going to say that. But with Dallas staring at her for what felt like an eternity, she couldn’t bear to just lie there. She thought she was going to explode. Anything to get him to look away. “I...I want you to touch me.”

She couldn’t look away as he reached down, nearly on top of her, and wiped the napkin on her cleavage.

“Oh, you missed a spot. Best use your finger.”

He swallowed, and reached down again, touching her between her breasts with his finger and scooping up the rest. Claire felt her breath catch as his skin touched hers.

“So, Dallas,” Bella said. “What are your plans for the night? You almost off shift?”

“What? Oh, yeah, my shift ends in a bit. I’ve got some friends who are hanging out with me tonight.”

“Oh, really? That sounds fun. Well, you’ve been fantastic tonight, really. Let me just give you your...tip.” Bella pulled a $20 bill from her wallet and then scribbled something on napkin and handed both to Dallas. Claire watched her. She was up to something, but she wasn’t sure what.

“We should probably head back up,” Diane said. “I need to head out soon.”

They each stood up, and Bella pulled up Claire onto her feet. “I hope you’re enjoying this. In fact...” Claire gasped as she inserted a finger in her pussy. She nearly buckled and fell to the floor, the pressure was so great

“My, my, Claire! You’re as wet as a newborn! You’re getting off on this, aren’t you?”

Even if Claire had been allowed to speak, she didn’t trust her voice to make anything coherent. Instead, she could only blush more deeply.
Last edited by jastes22 on Tue Jun 21, 2022 11:54 pm, edited 8 times in total.
jastes22

The Hotel Suite: Part 5 - The Finish

Post by jastes22 »

Bella didn’t bother to make Claire crawl again, instead just opting for them to walk out, but Claire almost wished she was crawling for fear of her legs giving out.

About halfway from their table to the entrance, Bella yanked on her leash. She yelped and fell to the ground, her butt sticking out and legs spread. The noise in the restaurant died down a little as people looked at her. She hurriedly stood up again and put her hands back on her head, mumbling an apology.

They entered the main lobby. By this point, enough people had heard that some woman being led on a leash completely naked that there was no way to hope that no one was going to notice her. Everyone was staring at her, and most weren’t trying to hide it. It took all of her power to not cover herself.

This time, Claire knew better than to start heading to the elevator, instead waiting for Bella to start walking first.

But Bella didn’t go towards the elevators. Instead, she headed towards the registration desk.

“I’m going to head up to the room and get changed,” Diane said. She grinned at Claire and gave her a quick smooch on the cheek. "I’ll meet you guys up there.”

Bella stopped at the desk and put Claire next to her. “Stay,” she said. She turned to the receptionist whose eyes were bugging out. “I’d like to leave a customer review, specifically for one of the workers at Melinda’s. Great service.”

The girl behind the desk tried to smile, obviously distracted. “I’m glad to hear that.”

Her voice caught Claire’s attention, and she looked at the receptionist more closely with her brown hair and dimples. With panic, she realized it was the same receptionist that checked her in earlier that day. Everyone who had seen Claire up to that point would never have been able to put together that the Claire who came in earlier was the same Claire that now stood in the middle of the hallway naked. Everyone except this receptionist.

The anonymity of the whole ordeal made the whole experience slightly more bearable and was one of the reasons that Claire thought that Diane figured it would be okay. She didn’t know anyone here. But now the receptionist knew. She could even find her name if she wanted to, and the fact that she was no longer anonymous entirely filled her up with a potent mixture of terror and humiliation.

Claire realized what was going on. A customer review would take several minutes, all the while Claire had to just stand there, hands on her head, completely naked save for her glossy black heels, and there were plenty of people in the lobby to admire Bella’s work. News must’ve gotten out that some nude woman on a leash had walked into Melinda’s, because the lobby was significantly busier with people hoping to get a glance, and Bella did not disappoint.

Still recovering from Bella’s poke into her pussy, the idea of just standing there like a piece in a museum was almost too much. She needed to cum, or she was going to explode.

With Bella’s attention on the review, Claire wondered if she could get away with it, just insert a finger in herself and relieve the pressure right in the middle of the lobby.

No. she couldn’t. Never mind the indecency—that concern was long gone—she was more worried about getting in more trouble and giving Bella an opportunity to humiliate her further. She told herself that fear held her frozen. But...maybe, and she hated to admit it, it was just part of the thrill of it. Standing there, naked, doing something that no one in their right mind would do.

Finally, they started moving again. Claire was relieved to see that the elevator was empty, though that wouldn’t stop people from staring at her through the glass. She focused her eyes on the floor, trying not to look in the lobby. As they passed the second floor, she realized that both Melinda and Bella were looking at her like hyenas circling a fresh kill, just drinking in her naked form and embarrassment.

Claire let out a sigh of relief once she saw that there was no one in the hallway between the elevator and her room. As they walked, however, her mind started to panic. Had she really just let Bella do that? Parade her around completely naked in front of hundreds of people? Humiliate her? The reality of it all was finally hitting her, and Claire wanted to crumble in shame. But, even worse than that was the tiny thought that persisted no matter how much she fought it. She could have stopped it if she really wanted to. Bella really pushed the barriers, and Claire could’ve stopped it. But she hadn’t. Why hadn’t she?

Because...she had enjoyed it. Maybe not a lot, but a little bit.

No, she told herself. I’m not a perv or a slut or whatever.

Diane was there to greet them, all dolled up for her date. Claire noted that her clothes on the bed were gone, but didn’t have the energy to think about it. She grinned at Claire and embraced her. The feeling of fabric felt odd on Claire’s skin, even after just a few hours. “Well, I’m off. Have fun with her for the rest of the night.”

Fun? The rest of the night? What else did Bella have planned? She couldn’t bear the thought of going through any more.

Diane laughed at the look on Claire’s face and gave her friend a playful slap on her butt. Claire yelped, her cheeks burning with embarrassment.

“See you later!” Diane said. “This really was an exciting night.” She slung her green bag over her arm and walked out.

Wait. “Exciting night.” Both she and Melinda had said it, but Claire had thought it was just a coincidence. And then the green bag. After she had removed her clothing, Claire hadn’t even stopped to think where Bella’s leash had come from. Did...Diane bring it? Had Diane been the one to plan the whole night? Melinda said that they had all talked about it, but Claire figured that it was Bella that pushed for its execution.

That sneaky little-

“Finally, she’s gone.”

The seriousness in Bella’s voice was enough to pull Claire out of her thoughts. The butterflies in her chest began to grow, not from excitement or thrill, but from dread.

“With your defender gone, I can do whatever I want.”

She was right. Naked and leashed and emotionally spent, Claire knew that there was absolutely nothing she could do to stop Bella, and she knew Bella knew that.

“Please...just let me be.”

“What was that?”

“Please...I’ll stay naked all night, but I can’t...”

“Okay, but on two conditions,” Bella said.

“Anything...”

Bella grinned. “Admit that you’re a slut and that you want a spanking.”

“What?”

“You heard me. And trust me, you enjoyed yourself out there. Just look how wet you are. Now say it. ‘I’m a slut, and please spank me.”

The idea of Bella spanking Claire looked inside her for any shred of strength to resist. She found none. “I’m...a slut. And...I want you to spank me.”

“Hmm...still not good enough. I think I'll still have to go through with my plans.”

"Bella..."

Rather than use the leash, Bella grabbed her by the hair and threw her on the edge of the bed so her face and chest were on the comforter, but her legs and butt still hung off the side, presented to them in all of its glory. She realized that the splotch of champagne was gone. Bella grabbed some socks and tied her wrists to the front posts, making it impossible for her to bend or cover her butt in any way.

Bella’s hands grabbed her legs, spreading them wide. “Melinda? Would you like to do the honors?” Bella asked.

A brief pause. Then a *slap* as Melinda’s hand smacked Claire’s right butt cheek. She squealed and moved to adjust her stance right as Bella slapped her left. They alternated slapping her butt for what felt like an hour. As her butt warmed from the treatment, Claire could feel her pussy aching for relief.

Everything she had to tried to stop herself from admitting came all at once. She was a slut. A whore. She craved it all, the feeling of being entirely naked and humiliated in front of everyone.

Something hard enter into her crack, and Claire yelped at the sudden intrusion. Bella was fingering her, her fingernails scraping the inside of her and wiggling. Claire moaned in a mixture of pleasure and pain. She held it in for a moment, two moments, an eternity of moments until Claire thought she was going to explode.

Then Bella removed her finger, only to be replaced by Melinda. Melinda’s fingers were smaller and could dig deeper, and the penetration was even stronger. Melinda pulled her away, leaving Claire writhing on the bed, moments from orgasming.

Please!” Claire managed to say. She coughed, unable to breathe. “Just let me release. Let me touch myself.”

What was she saying? She was completely falling apart. The embarrassment of the entire night came crashing down on her. But she found that the most embarrassing thing of the entire night was not walking through the hallway or crawling through the restaurant. It was being naked and exposed to Dallas, the shy and nice waiter.

“Not yet. That’s for someone else.”

As if by magic, at that exact moment, there was a knock on the door.

Claire tensed but didn’t move from her position. Room service? She found she didn’t care. Enough people had seen her naked. What was one more?

Melinda opened the door.

“Hi, I was given a note to come here?”

Claire froze, suddenly very aware that her butt was in direct line of sight from the front door.

It wasn’t room service.

It was Dallas. What was he doing here?

The note that Bella gave him, she realized. It was a note telling him to come to her room and finish her off.

“Oh, Dallas, we’re so glad you could make it,” Bella said. “In fact, Claire here was begging for someone to give her a lesson. Isn’t that right, Claire?”

For a moment, she said nothing until she realized that Bella was waiting for a response. “Y-yes,” she said.

“Good. I’m sure she would love a good spanking.”

“Oh, umm...”

Dallas stepped behind her, and Claire found herself blushing giving him a full view of her butt. Even though she couldn’t see him, she closed her eyes, unable to look.

*Smack* It was soft, almost timid. Claire doubted Dallas had any idea what he was doing. She discovered that she wanted more.

Bella obliged. “Oh, harder than that. She deserves it.”

“Umm...okay.” Dallas seemed to finally appreciate the opportunity presented to him. He slapped harder, and Claire yelped at the sudden increase in intensity.

“More!”

He administered three swats in rapid succession, followed by a steady rhythm of blows. As he continued to administer spankings, she moaned, trying desperately to rub her clit against the edge of the bed, anything to release herself.

Bella caught on to what Claire was trying to do. “No, no, no.” She stopped Dallas and moved to the front of the bed, untying Claire’s hands. For a brief moment, she thought Bella was finally letting her go.

That wasn’t what Bella had in mind. Instead, she started to push Claire so that her entire body was on the bed, not just her midsection. Then, she rolled Claire so her stomach, breast, and pussy were facing up.

Her eyes still closed, she felt hands pulling at her limbs and tying them to the posts of the bed into the star-shaped spread-eagle position.

“She’s all yours,” Bella said. A moment to let that sink in. “All yours,” she repeated.

Claire opened her eyes, looking at Dallas. He looked concerned, but said nothing. Instead, he stepped onto the bed, straddling her. His hands combed down the tiny hairs on Claire’s stomach and chest before turning and cupping her breasts with both hands. She moaned again as his fingers toyed with her nipples. He was still timid, nervous as he was downstairs, but he was enjoying himself, digging his fingers in and touching as much of her skin as he could.

His eyes drifted down to her pussy. With two fingers, he plunged them into her womanhood. She screamed obscenities and curses, fighting against her restraints, but he didn’t relent.

The orgasm overtook her body like a fire, raking through her body. Dallas pulled his fingers just as she squirted all over the bed, replacing the vaporized champagne spill with her own fluids. Her cum dripped from her pussy, sliding down her crotch and onto the comforter. Some of it stuck to the side of her leg, settling in the crease between her leg and thigh. Suddenly, she felt the urge to pee come on her like a thief, waiting to strike. Her body too weak to resist, the room filled with the smell of urine mixing with the smell of cum as she peed on the sheets of the bed before collapsing in exhaustion.

For a little while, she wasn’t aware of much of anything. It could have been a minute, an hour, or a whole day. She didn’t know, nor did she care.

“-need to bring your friends sometime, Dallas,” Bella was saying. “I’m sure Claire had just the funnest time. You really are the best.”

Dallas mumbled something, blushed, and then started for the door. He stopped at the barrier, turning to get one last look at Claire’s naked body before disappearing into the hallway.

Bella turned away from the doorway to look back at Claire. She paused for a moment, as if making a decision, and then reached for one of the “Do Not Disturb” signs. She stepped outside for a moment, but when she returned, her face was split into a huge grin that Claire could only describe as pure evil.

“I’m glad we did this. I can’t wait to spend these next few days with you, Claire. It is going to be so much fun!”

To be continued?...

END