Collab with NudeBaG and TheBlushingPrincess

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
NudeBaG

Collab with NudeBaG and TheBlushingPrincess

Post by NudeBaG »

-This story is a collaborative effort. NudeBaG will be providing the male perspective and TheBlushingPrincess will be providing the female perspective. Enjoy!-

Jason:

I stand outside my classmate, Parker’s house on this pre-spring Saturday.
I agreed to help prep for our Home Ecomonics Class final, which consisted of a full 3 course meal prepared in 20 minutes or less.
We had already decided that homemade pizza, salad and a pudding for desert would be doable.
Honestly, since the moment the groups had been decided, I’ve been looking forward to this for the last 2 weeks.
I got grouped with 3 girls from my class.
Anna, Cindy and Parker.
Ah, Parker.
I’ve been in class with Parker for a few years.
Since we were in 6th grade actually.
There’s no telling how much time I’ve spent staring at her while sitting behind her in class.
Transfixed by the way the light makes her blonde hair seem to glow, or watching her do laps in gym class.
I love the way her long smooth legs look in her gym shorts.
Parker is definitely one of the cutest girls in school.
It’s not JUST her looks though.
She just has that ‘cute’ personality, you know?
I know a lot of guys have a crush on her.
I definitely do.
Now I’m 15 and almost done with my Sophomore year of highschool.
Maybe this summer, I’ll finally get the nerve to ask her out.
Anna and Cindy are cute too, but there’s just something special about Parker.

I snap out of my thoughts and reach for the doorbell.
I’m actually looking forward to this.
I quickly adjust myself in my gym shorts.
Thinking about Parker is getting me a little excited.
Maybe I should have dressed up a bit more?
This could have been a good opportunity to impress Parker, plus these shorts are a bit loose.
Last edited by NudeBaG on Fri May 20, 2022 1:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ryan

Re: Collab with NudeBaG and TheBlushingPrincess

Post by Ryan »

Ooo this should be fun
TheBlushingPrincess

The Girls Have Fun With Jason: Part 2

Post by TheBlushingPrincess »

The Girls Have Fun With Jason: Part 2

Parker:

Shoot. It’s almost 4:00. I’m running late. Okay. Almost done rinsing off. Great. I step out of the shower. That was a good softball practice today. Awfully hot for this time of year, though.

I start to towel off and look in the mirror. Not bad, Parker. Not bad. I feel like I was so flat-chested all through freshman year. And then all of a sudden? Boom! 34C. Yeah, they look nice in the mirror. Very nice! I kind of want to take a naked selfie. But my sister (she’s in college) told me to never take a naked selfie. You just end up making trouble for yourself. But still, not bad. Not bad at all.

Alright. Drying off. Getting on some clothes. I love these denim shorts. The lady at the store said they were “booty-enhancing,” whatever that means. She said they would highlight my curves. I mean, okay, yeah, I’ve got decent curves. I’m no supermodel or anything, but I think I look okay.

Yeah, these shorts do look good. Damn. Are they too high on the thigh? I don’t know. Well, whatever. It’s just Cindy and Anna.

And Jason. He’ll be here any minute.

Let me just grab this white crop top. Okay. Looks good. Not that I’m trying to impress anyone. Just a little skin showing over the shorts. Okay. Not slutty. Just fun. Early-spring fun. Smart. Very good.

I go downstairs. There are Anna and Cindy.

Cindy looks at me with this weird look. “Cute outfit, Parker. Trying to impress someone???”

“No!”

Anna teases me. “You know, Jason likes you.”

“He does not.”

“What are you talking about? I always see him at gym watching you. Checking out your legs. He’s totally into you.”

I smile. “How do you know?”

“Come on. I have to tell you? I can totally see the boner through his flimsy gym shorts.”

“Eeeewww,” I squeal. “If he likes me, why hasn’t he asked me out?”

“Maybe he’s shy. Maybe he’s waiting for you to make the first move.”

I shrug it off. “Whatever. We’re just making dinner tonight. Leave it alone.”

I hear the doorbell ring. I go over to the door and open it. There he is.

“Hey, Jason.”
NudeBaG

Post by NudeBaG »

Jason

The door opens and there she is.
“Hey, Jason.”
My eyes immediately drop to Parker’s legs.
So damn smooth!
I catch myself and look back up at her face, but not before taking a glance at her chest.
Not bad at all.
The crop top she’s wearing fits REALLY well, if you know what I mean.
“H-Hey, Parker. Nice place.” I say nervously.
I stick my hand in my pocket, pretending to reposition my keys, but really, I’m shifting my penis.
Just seeing Parker’s legs made me start to plump up.
Shit!
Definitely should have worn different shorts.
No.
It’s fine.
Just don’t draw attention to it.
But Parker really is cute.
I quickly shift my focus as I enter her house.
“Hey Jason!” Cindy greets me.
“About time you got here, I hate that we have to do this on a Saturday!” Anna pouts.
Shit!
They’re all wearing cute skin bearing outfits.
“H-Hey guys!” I return the greeting.
I’ve always been shy around girls.
It’s only recently that I’ve started talking to Parker more, but I still can only really manage short responses.
I just can’t really relax around her.
Now Anna and Cindy are here too?
This project might be harder than I thought it was going to be.
“So, um. What’s the plan?”
TheBlushingPrincess

Parker:

The four of us go into the kitchen. Anna and Cindy have already set out all the ingredients we need. As Anna walks past me, she whispers in my ear, “You want to have some fun? Keep your eyes on Jason’s shorts.” And she smiles big at me. I really have no idea what she’s planning to do.

Anna goes over to the counter and grabs the jar of tomato sauce. “We’ll start by getting things ready for the pizza. I just need to open this tomato sauce...”

She opens the jar and splatters the red sauce all over her yellow top. It’s a mess. She looks at me and winks. “Oh, no!” she exclaims. “All over my top! I need to spray this before it stains!” And I can’t believe it but she just pulls off her top right there in the kitchen, leaving her in just her bra!

I shout, “Anna, what are you doing?! Jason’s here!!” But by now, she’s already standing there in just her shorts and her bra. Her breasts aren’t quite as big as mine, but she is very attractive, with her red hair cascading down to her shoulders and beyond.

She just looks back at me. “Oh, come on. It’s no big deal. Jason’s almost a junior. I’m sure he’s seen a girl in a bra before.” Then she walks right up to Jason and looks directly into his eyes. “Right, Jason? You’ve seen a girl in a bra before, haven’t you?” She just stands there and smiles at him, although I don’t think he’s looking at her face.

Then she suddenly starts to walk out of the kitchen into the laundry room to spray her shirt. As she passes me, she smiles and whispers, “If you want a laugh, look at Jason’s shorts!” Then she walks into the laundry room to spray her shirt and grab another top. I do what she says. I look at Jason’s shorts. Oh, wow! I’m just staring. I can’t look away. Then, oh, no! He sees me looking. Yikes!
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

Fun start to this, and the entire concept of going back and forth with two authors each controlling a different character's POV makes me tremendously nostalgic for MSN Messenger and the hundreds of lost perverted roleplays of my youth.
Ryan

Post by Ryan »

Love this
Lola

Post by Lola »

Nice! You're both good writers. I like that the girls can easily spot Jason's boner through his shorts. It feels like he is already naked! Although he is still dressed he is already embarrassed!! That's great.

I would like to see the girls tease him more and team up to get him naked. Slowly, one piece of clothing at time to increase more and more the embarrassment till he's fully naked!

Anyway keep on the good job!
NudeBaG

Post by NudeBaG »

Jason

I can’t believe she just took off her shirt!
She’s standing in front of me now!
I can’t move and I can’t think about anything other than Anna in her bra!
She’s really cute too!
Damn!
She’s saying something, but I can’t focus enough to hear or respond.
As Anna walks towards the laundry room, I can’t help but follow her with my eyes.
She walks passed Parker, and my eyes immediately shift back to Parker’s smooth legs.
My eyes shift up to her shorts.
God, I wish I could see her out of them!
My eyes continue up her body.
She’s so cute!
No!
Stop oggling her!
I look at her face to make eye contact, but she’s not looking at my face.
I follow her gaze back down to my-
shorts?
My heart stops.
The cotton fabric of my shorts is tenting out!
Without thinking, I run my hand over my crotch, attempting to smooth out and conceal my growing erection.
Probably not the best move.
My touch has the opposite effect, making me bone up even more, and by smoothing out the shorts, there was a brief moment where the outline of my penis was clearly visible!
The best I can manage is to tuck the head of my semi-erect penis into the leg of my briefs and hope it holds.
I glance down to see if my efforts were successful.
Looking straight down, there’s definitely a slight rise in my shorts along the length of my penis, but I don’t think it’s as obvious as a straight on ‘tent’ would be.
I just hope it stays tucked.
Idiot!
What were you thinking?!
Should have worn denim shorts yourself!
At least you know they would have held things in place better.
We need to focus on this project though, so no time to go home and change.
Relax.
You get to spend the day with 3 of the cutest girls in school.
So what if it just so happens one of them has been the object of your fantasies for the last couple of years?
I glance back up at Parker and Cindy.
They’re still staring?!
“So,” I’ve got to shift the focus!
“We’re making pizza?”
TheBlushingPrincess

Parker:

OMG! I cannot believe I’m standing here staring at Jason’s boner. No way. Right there. Right through his shorts.

He’s cute. I guess I never really noticed before. But I think he’s even cuter because he’s so embarrassed. It’s kind of funny.

Anna calls out from the other room, “Parker, can I grab one of these other tops in here?”

“Sure,” I say. “Whatever you want.”

Then Cindy smirks at Jason and says, “Glad to see you’re so excited about making pizza.” And she glances down at his shorts.

Holy crap. I can’t believe she said that! Jason just kind of shuffles behind the counter so he’s covered. I have mixed feelings about that. To be honest, I kind of wanted to look at it some more. I mean, if you really want the truth, I kind of want to see it! I’ve never seen one before. Just in pictures. But not a real one. Especially not on a cute boy like Jason.

Okay, Parker. Snap out of it. We’re just here to make pizza.

But just as I return to the real world, Anna walks out of the laundry room. Holy crap!

“Anna!” I exclaim. “What are you doing??? That’s my sister’s bikini top!”

Yup. In the laundry room, Anna took off her bra and put on my sister’s tiny string-bikini top. Wow. I guess Anna’s boobs aren’t as small as I had thought. Because they are practically spilling out of my sister’s top.

Anna smiles at me as she sashays into the kitchen. “Well, I didn’t see any other shirts in there. And whatever. It’s kind of warm anyway. So I figure this will do.” Then I see her make eyes at Jason as she says to him, “Oh, I’m sorry, Jason. This doesn’t bother you does it?” And she kind of presents herself to him. Then I see her glance down at his shorts again and smile at him. Wow. She is totally going all in on embarrassing him. And judging by the look in his eyes, it’s working.

I casually saunter over to the other side of the counter… on the same side as Jason. I stay a few feet away from him, but I sneak a peek at his shorts again. Wow. Still hard. Is that what boys are like? Are they always hard? Forgive me for saying this, but I totally want to see it. Not only it. I want to see him naked. Holy crap. I really want to. There has got to be a way! I've never really felt all tingly like this. Is this what they're talking about???

Snap out of it, Parker! Stop your daydreaming! Back to earth!

“Yes,” I announce, trying to get back to business. “Let’s get going. This three-course dinner isn’t going to make itself.”