Collab with NudeBaG and TheBlushingPrincess

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
NudeBaG

Re: Collab with NudeBaG and TheBlushingPrincess

Post by NudeBaG »

Jason

I’m standing there in the kitchen, kind of stunned, just trying to not make my boner too obvious.
My eyes are darting around the kitchen.
I’m looking at the pots and pans hanging over the sink.
I look at the pizza ingredients on the counter.
I look ANYWHERE OTHER than at the girls.
Trying with all my might to shift focus OFF of me.

“Parker, can I grab one of these other tops in here?” I hear Anna call out from the other room,

“Sure,” Parker says. “Whatever you want.”

Cindy shoots a smirk at me.
“Glad to see you’re so excited about making pizza.”
Is she-
She is!
She’s staring at my crotch!
I look down.
Fuck!
My boner is SO obvious!
I nervously and awkwardly move behind the island counter, leaning on it breifly in an attempt to re-adjust, but there’s not much more I can do.

Just as I manage to start calming down, my eyes fall onto Anna coming out of the laundry room.
What the-?!
She’s not wearing a shirt?!!
“Anna!” Parker exclaims. “What are you doing??? That’s my sister’s bikini top!”
Holy shit! Holy shit! Holy SHIT!!
My eyes are glued to Anna’s chest!
I didn’t really notice before, but she has REALLY nice boobs!
I can’t take my eyes off of them as she walks into the kitchen.
I realize I’m staring, and quickly make eye contact with her.
She smiles and bats her lashes.
I lean back, dazed.
“Oh, I’m sorry, Jason. This doesn’t bother you does it?” She says, kind of putting her hand on the counter and moving her chest around.
I notice her looking down and smiling.
I feel my penis twinge and just hope she didn’t notice!
I’ve got to get myself under control!
I didn’t even notice that Parker was now standing beside me.
If I lean over again, that’ll be too obvious!
Maybe they won’t notice.
Good thing the head of my penis is wedged in the leg of my briefs, otherwise I’d have an obvious tent going on.
I can see out of the corner of my eye, Parker is staring at my shorts!
Shiiiiiiiiiiiit.
Just act casual.
Come on!
I see Parker kind of shiver, then she slaps her hand on the counter.

“Yes,” Parker announces. “Let’s get going. This three-course dinner isn’t going to make itself.”
Cindy grabs the head of lettuce, the tomatoes, and a few other veggies that I honestly couldn’t identify, and goes to the sink.
Anna whispers something in Parker’s ear and Parker lets out a little gasp.
She sets the jar on the counter and places a ziplock bag of dough on the counter.
She quickly opens it and begins rolling it with her hands.
She keeps rolling it, occasionally picking it up and gently tugging it to stretch it out.
Something about that motion!
I feel my penis twinge.
I look away and notice Parker wiping up the counter and floor where the pizza sauce spilled earlier.
I grab some paper towel and squat beside her to help wipe it up.
“What a mess.” I say, sopping up the thick red sauce.
I look around and while the initial spill had been mostly cleaned up, there were still a couple of thick red puddles around us.
“I thought the messiest part would be the pudding! Maybe tacos would have been easier. Haha!” Parker laughs.
As we wipe up the floor, I take the opportunity to look at Parker.
Squatting, her shorts are riding up, exposing even more of her smooth legs!
I cant even really focus on my own cleaning!
I guess I must have paused too long, as I feel my ankles lock up.
I lean back to try and catch myself, but don’t get my hands under me in time!
There’s a ‘thud’ and a smack as I land on my back.
“Oh! Oh no!” Parker stands up.
“What was that?” Anna and Cindy come around the island to see what happened.
I’m not hurt, but I quickly stand up.
I examine my body.
I’m good.
“Awwwww. Jason, your shirt.” Anna says sweetly.
I twist around.
While I cant see it all, I can feel the sauce starting to soak into the fabric on the back of my shirt.
“Quick,” Anna says. “Give me your shirt. I saw some ‘stain fighter’ in the laundry room.”
Without thinking, I take off my shirt and hand it to Anna.
Anna’s mouth drops open for a brief moment before she smirks and takes the shirt from me.
She quickly walks back to the laundry room.
I hear Cindy and Parker giggle and turn back to them.
Their eyes are on my shorts again.
I look down.
Shit!
The way Anna was kneeding the dough earlier-the effects are still apparent!
I do my best to try and adjust myself without using my hands, but it probably just looks like I need to pee or something, so I again try and shift their attention.
“Um, is there another shirt or something I could wear?”
Mikik

Post by Mikik »

Love this story. Anna is my favorite character!

I'd like to do a similar collab DM if someone is interested

Edit: Sorry but it seems that i can't answer to DM here. Leave me a way to answer back if someone writes me!
I wanna write a story like this one where i play the boy's part!
TheBlushingPrincess

Post by TheBlushingPrincess »

Parker:

Okay. Look, don’t get the wrong idea about me. I’m really a very sweet girl. But there’s something stirring in me and I absolutely want… no, need… to see Jason naked. And this is the weird part. He is so shy, which I never noticed. But he’s so cute all embarrassed about his boner. So it’s like I not only want to see him naked, but I want to see him all shy and embarrassed! Call me crazy. I don’t know what’s happening. But I’m totally all tingly.

And it’s just then that Anna sneaks over to me and whispers in my ear, “You are such a horn dog, Parker! You want to see Jason naked? Just follow my lead.” My face turns red and I gasp. But I’m sooo excited and tingly. I have no idea what’s going to happen.

Anyway, I get down to clean up the sauce off the floor and Jason comes down to help. He’s sweet. We talk and joke a bit. It’s going good. I think his boner has finally gone down. Maybe. Or it might just be the squatting position he’s in and I can’t make it out anymore. But his face is so sweet and kind. And cute. Did I mention? (Sorry.)

So we’re joking about the mess. I’m trying to flirt a little, but I’m not all that good at it. (Call me crazy, but I kind of want to make him all hard again so I can see that shy look on his face.)

I think I see him checking out my legs. I don’t know. But anyway, we’re cleaning up, and get this… he falls backwards into a big puddle of sauce!

“Jason,” I yell. “Are you okay?” He gets up. He’s fine. We laugh it off. But then Anna and Cindy come around the other side of the counter.

Anna’s like, “Awwww, Jason. Your shirt! It’s covered in sauce.”

And then Anna and Cindy look at me. Jason can’t see them because they are behind him. But I’m in front of him so I can see Anna and Cindy’s faces. They look right at me and, at the same exact time, mouth real big, “NAKED!!!” And they smile and point to Jason while silently laughing.

Can girls get boners? Because I think I had one! Ha ha!

Anyway, without missing a beat, Anna tells Jason to give him her shirt so she can spray it. AND HE DOES!!! He just pulls off his shirt. I mean, I guess that’s not really that big a deal for a guy. But it’s not like we’re out at the pool or something. We’re in my kitchen! So now he’s just standing there in his shorts.

I see Anna kind of react to his muscles. He’s not huge or anything like that. Not a body builder. But he absolutely works out, and you can tell.

But oh, no. Awkward moment coming on. Cindy and Anna take his stained shirt into the laundry room leaving me alone with him! So I’m thinking a million things. First I’m like, Here’s this half-naked cute guy in my kitchen. Then I’m like, Okay, Parker. Flirt with him. Now’s your chance. You guys are alone. And then I’m like, Damn! Jason is half naked in my kitchen! And then I’m like, Yeah. I’m getting him completely naked if it’s the last thing I do! I want to see it all!

I try to play it cool.

“Pizza can be a real mess,” I say, a little awkwardly, as I try to plan my next move. There’s got to be a way to get his shorts off. There’s got to be!

“Yeah,” he says. He’s kind of speechless.

I try to get back to business. “Okay. Well, you open up the artichokes and I’ll start washing the lettuce.”

So he grabs the jar and twists. And wouldn’t you know it! He slips and the artichokes fly all over the counter and he gets the juice all over his shorts. (For being athletic, he’s pretty uncoordinated!) Well, obviously, you know what I’m thinking. But at that moment, Cindy and Anna come back in. Cindy kind of squeezes his bicep as she passes him and gives him a look. He gets all shy. (So cute!)

But then she sees the juice all over his shorts. She looks at me, as if prompting me. Can I? Can I say it? I think I can.

I look him square in the eye. “Here, Jason. Give me your shorts. I’ll throw them in the wash.”

He looks at me, shocked. “What? Really?”

I’m in it now. I keep a straight face. “Yeah. Give me your shorts. Just strip ‘em off, and I’ll throw them in the wash for you.”

He looks at the three of us. We’re all standing there, staring at him, dead serious. He starts to get nervous. He knows he’s done for. Then, shit. He grabs onto the top of his shorts. I look. Yeah. He’s totally hard again. I think it’s pointing down. But it’s hard.

He looks at me. “Do you have something else I can put on? A pair of sweatpants or something?”

Okay. I think quickly. This is my chance to see him in his underwear, and I’m not giving up on that so easy. So I walk over to a drawer by the stove and pull out an apron. I hand it to him and smile. “Here you go, Jason. You can put this on.”

He takes it from me. It’s this flimsy Popeye and Olive Oyl apron. It was a gag gift for my mom from years ago. I say, “Just put this on and take off your shorts.” The three of us are just standing there.

He pauses and then asks, “Maybe you guys can turn around?”

Then, and I don’t know where this came from, but I say, “No way. We’re not turning around. Just do it. That’s what you get for being so uncoordinated!”

He is frozen. He says, “Really?”

Then Anna says, “Look, Jason. It’s no big deal. You saw me in my bra. I’ll see you in your boxers. No big deal. Just between friends.”

“You sure?” he asks, hoping I’ll bring him a change of clothes.

“I’m sure,” Anna says, smiling. “Now strip! We need to make dinner!”

Cindy and I are giggling under our breath, as we just stare straight at him.

And then he does it! He actually does it! He takes the apron, ties it around his waist, and pulls his shorts off and hands them to me! The look in his eyes! Wow. Soooooo embarrassed. We all kind of glance down at the apron. It’s really short. I didn’t realize it was so short. It barely covers his crotch, and the top doesn't even reach up to his chest. He looks totally ridiculous.

I take his shorts from him and throw them in the wash machine, along with his and Anna’s shirts.

When I come back from the laundry room, I see him from the back. Just naked, except for his boxers and this flimsy apron. Then I walk around to see him from the front. He watches me look him up and down. “Looking sharp there, Jason!” I say, sarcastically, but with a friendly smile. He totally blushes. I don’t mention his hard on, which is so totally obvious to all three of us. I figure there’s no reason to call attention to it yet. After all, it’s only a matter of time before I get to see it!
Last edited by TheBlushingPrincess on Sat May 21, 2022 7:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
NudeBaG

Post by NudeBaG »

Mikik wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 6:34 pm Love this story. Anna is my favorite character!

Edit: Sorry but it seems that i can't answer to DM here. Leave me a way to answer back if someone writes me!
Why can’t you get messages?
TheBlushingPrincess

NudeBaG wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 8:58 pm
Mikik wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 6:34 pm Love this story. Anna is my favorite character!

Why can’t you get messages?
I believe the site is set up so that a user has to have posted at least three times on the boards (even just a comment to an existing thread) before they can send/receive PMs. After you've posted at least three posts, my understanding is that the PM functionality will be unlocked. At least, that's what I recall Viredae telling me a while back. I could be remembering incorrectly.
Lola

Post by Lola »

This is getting better and better!! I love when the girls say "naked" and point at Jason. It's so thrilling!! And it's hot that Jason keeps on adjusting his boner to make it less noticeable!! Can't wait for more!
GeekGuy

Post by GeekGuy »

wow this is going great i cant wait for the next post.
NudeBaG

Post by NudeBaG »

Jason

I hand my shirt to Anna.
She lets out a little gasp, along with a smirk.
I think I hear Cindy make a noise, though, I’m not sure.
I reflexively tremble at the exposure, making my entire body shake a bit.
Cindy and Anna then head back to the laundry room leaving me alone with Parker.
Not having a shirt really isn’t such a big deal.
I mean, at the pool and most of the time during summer I’m not wearing a shirt.
But I’ll admit.
Something about being half naked in my classmates kitchen with her and 2 of her friends makes things a bit- different?

Parker shakes her head, flipping her blonde hair over her shoulder.
“Pizza can be a real mess,” she says.
There’s the slightest bit of shake in her voice.
“Y-yeah.” I tremble a bit, and my pecs tense.
I find myself once again looking anywhere but at Parker, knowing that the sight of her, plus my state of undress would have me bone up even more.
I glance down.
Fuck me!
Some how, without my shirt looking down my flat stomach, the outline of my junk is even more obvious!
“Okay. Well, you open up the artichokes and I’ll start washing the lettuce.” Parker nods her head to the jar on the counter next to me.
Thankful for the distraction, I quickly grab the jar and go to open it.
Thanks to the nervous tension that’s built up, as well as some pizza sauce residue on the floor, my usual ‘less than stellar’ coordination is absolute shit.
The jar opens with ease, and all that extra force I put into my lid twist results in artichokes and artichoke juice spilling across the counter!
But wait!
Not all is lost.
I managed to spill the majority of the juice… on my self.
And more specifically- ONLY my shorts.
Before I can really react to that though, I’m startled from behind as Cindy grabs my bicep!
The look she gave me-what’s going on?
I’m not used to being touched like that, let alone by a cute girl.
The whole combination of events has me completely stunned.
I’m such a klutz sometimes.
I look down at my shorts again and cant help but feel extremely bashful.
Thanks to the artichoke juice, it looks like I pissed myself!
I look back up at Parker.
“Here, Jason. Give me your shorts. I’ll throw them in the wash.” She’s barely smiling, but just hearing those words from the girl I have a crush on has me feeling a certain way.
“What? Really?” I ask, stunned by her words.
“Yeah. Give me your shorts. Just strip ‘em off, and I’ll throw them in the wash for you.”
I look around at all three of them.
They’re just standing and staring like it’s no big deal.
But I can’t keep myself from trembling.
Wait!
The juice!
If I take the shorts off now, maybe the juice won’t have soaked my briefs yet!
I have my thumbs hooked into my waistband, but-
SHIT!
I still have a boner!
I can’t let them see it!
Quick!
Calm down!
Don’t draw more attention than you have to.
I quickly make eye contact with Parker.
“Do you have something else I can put on? A pair of sweatpants or something?”
I figured this would make the girls leave to go find something, giving me a chance to try and better ‘adjust’ myself.
Without missing a beat, Parker walks over to the stove, opens a nearby drawer, and returns with a rolled up apron.
She smiles and holds it out to me.
“Here you go, Jason. You can put this on.”
I take the apron from her and let it unfirl.
It’s definitely old and the fabric is pretty thin.
It’s also not that long.
I hope it fits.
“Just put this on and take off your shorts.” Parker says nonchalantly.
It’s better than nothing.
But my briefs are incredibly tight right now.
I still can’t feel any of the juice on them yet, but I have a boner that I won’t be able to hide!
“Maybe you guys can turn around?”
To my surprise, Parker just crosses her arms.
“No way. We’re not turning around. Just do it. That’s what you get for being so uncoordinated!”
She says it playfully, but with a hint of authority.
“Really?” I’m torn!

“Look, Jason.” Anna starts. “It’s no big deal. You saw me in my bra. I’ll see you in your boxers. No big deal. Just between friends.”
I guess that makes sense, but I’m pretty sure I couldn’t make out as many details as their about to.
“You sure?” I ask, still trying to think of how best to do this.

“I’m sure,” Anna says, smiling. “Now strip! We need to make dinner!”

I can see that Cindy and Parker are trying not to laugh.
I better just get it over with!
I put the apron on over my head, letting it fall down my torso. I quickly tie it around my waist and slide my shorts off!
As I hand them over to Parker, it dawns on me that this apron and my briefs are all I’m wearing!
And this flimsy apron is too small!
It’s really narrow and low at the top, exposing my pecs, and comes down to just above the legs of my briefs!
If I wasn’t wearing them, you could probably see my balls!

Parker takes my shorts along with Anna’s shirt and walks back to the laundry room.
Anna and Cindy stand in front of me smiling as I tug down on the corners of the apron, trying to magically lengthen it.
It’s a pretty awkward moment.
Then Parker reappears beside me.
Is she-?
Is she checking me out?!
I glance down.
In my attempt to lengthen the apron by stretching it, all I managed to do was pull it taught across my crotch, inadvertantly highlighting my state of arousal.
“Looking sharp there, Jason!” She says.
I quickly release my grip on the apron and straighten up, doing my best to act as though this is the most normal thing in the world.
Standing upright, the apron still comes to just above the bottom of my briefs.
My attempt at stretching it was pointless.
And to make matters worse, sure- you can no longer make out any details of my anatomy-but the apron is tented out on the side that my boner is pointing!
At least with my briefs, the tent in the apron isn’t as bad as it could be.
But with the way things are going- and with Anna in that bikini top, I don’t think I have much hope of this erection subsiding.
“Ok! Let’s get things rolling!” Parker walks over the fridge snd pulls out another jar of artichokes.
She proceeds to hand it to me, but before letting go, she looks at me.
“Try not to spill these.” She smirks.
Anna and Cindy chuckle.
I brace the jar between my hand and the apron, and twist SLOWLY until I hear the satisfying ‘pop!’
The girls give a sarcastic cheer.
I hand the jar back to Parker.
“Here, trade.” She hands me a big ladle.
“Start spreading the sauce on the crust.”
I walk over to the counter with my back to the girls and do as I was instructed.
Ryan

Post by Ryan »

This is phenomenal so far u guys are killing it
TheBlushingPrincess

Parker:

So we get down to business making the dinner. I’ve got to admit, I’m taking more than my fair share of peeks at Jason. His biceps and pecs in particular. But also his face. He is really shy about standing there with the three of us as he’s wearing nothing but his underwear and a flimsy apron.

Every chance I get, I kind of move behind him so I can glance at his butt. It’s hard to make it out through the loose boxers, so I have to use my imagination a bit. That’s okay. Don’t worry. Those boxers are coming off eventually. At least, that’s what I keep promising myself.

Meanwhile, Cindy and Anna are going all in on playfully making him as uncomfortable as possible. The space between the island and the sink is pretty narrow. And every time Jason is standing there, Anna finds some excuse to have to pass by. She’ll walk up to him, and then while she’s facing him, she’ll awkwardly have to shimmy past him, pushing her boobs into him. He gets an eyeful each time (seeing as she’s still just wearing this tiny string-bikini top), and he can’t help but look down at her breasts. And she just looks right into his eyes each and every time. It’s pretty funny.

And Cindy, who I don’t think I have mentioned is wearing the shortest of short denim shorts… even shorter than mine (you know, the kind where you can see the bottom of her ass from the back)… she keeps intentionally dropping things in front of him and then bends over to pick them up. Like, “Oops. I dropped that mushroom on the floor. Here, Jason, can you move over just a little so I can bend down and grab it?”

So between Cindy’s ass and Anna’s boobs, Jason’s boner has got no chance of any kind of reprieve.

And as for me, he can’t help but see me checking out his body (and noticing his embarrassment) every step of the way. I never realized that teasing a boy like this could be so much fun!

Well after a few more minutes, we’re finally done with the salad and the pudding, and the pizza is ready to go in the oven. Cindy bends over to open the oven door and Jason slips the pizza in.

“Hooray!” I say. “We’ve got some time while the pizza bakes. We can clean this all up later. Let’s go put our feet up for a few minutes.”

And then comes the moment that I’ve been planning. Cindy and Anna start to lead the way into the family room. Jason is walking behind them, and I’m behind Jason.

Then, out of nowhere, I say to Jason, from behind, “Since we’re done in the kitchen, you won’t be needing this.” And before he can react, I pull the tie strings on his apron and just steal it off of him! Yank! That’s right! Now he’s just in his underwear. He looks pretty yummy, I’ll admit.

He kind of yelps out, “Parker! What are you doing?”

But I just stay casual. “Look, we’re done in the kitchen for a bit. So there’s no chance of you spilling anything on yourself for a little while!” I chuckle at my joke, making fun of his clumsiness. He awkwardly laughs and tries to play it cool. “Yeah, I guess you’re right.”

I start walking next to him. And I look right at him and say, “But you’ll need to be careful when we go back in to clean up. If you spill something on your shorts, we’re going to make you get totally naked!” I give him a playful smile and wrap my fingers around the front of his waistband. He jumps a bit. “Yup,” I continue. “Just totally and completely naked.” Then I pull my hand away from his shorts. “Just kidding. But you better not spill anything else!” I smile at him.

I peek down. He’s still hard as a rock. But he’s got it pointing down or to the side or something. Still pretty obvious, but not quite as embarrassing for him as it could be. We’ll just have to do something about that!

So we go into the family room. Jason sits down on a big chair and sits crisscross style so he can casually cover his hard on. Cindy lays down on the floor and stretches out. Anna is laying down on the couch. I decide to sit on the floor right in front of Jason. (I figure it will provide the best view.)

We’re all talking about school and softball and other kinds of normal stuff. Pretty casual. I glance at Jason’s shorts, and it’s a miracle. It seems like he’s actually not hard! For the first time in like an hour! I’m a little relieved. I was wondering if he had some sort of freakish “perma-boner.” But no. He’s just a normal guy who is easily (should I say very easily) aroused. He’s finally starting to seem a little more relaxed and less nervous, and we’re actually having a great time.

Still facing him, I start to untie his shoes. “Jason, you’ve been on your feet cooking. You’ve got to get these shoes off and relax!” He doesn’t really respond. I’m slipping off his shoes and start to get his socks off. “Besides,” I say, “you look pretty silly sitting there in just your underwear and your shoes and socks!” That makes him shift in his seat a little nervously.

Anyway, with his shoes and socks off now, he’s literally in nothing but his boxers. Because, look. If I’m going to get him naked, I want him totally naked. Head to toe. You know what I mean?

So at that point, Anna looks over at me like she’s got mischief on her mind. She kind of stretches out on the couch, face down.

“Jason,” she calls over. “Would you be a dear and come over and rub my back? My muscles are kind of tense from all the cooking.”

Jason’s a little surprised. But he says, “Sure, I guess.” I mean, what guy wouldn’t want to give Anna a back rub? So he stands up (and is clearly relieved that he is somehow miraculously not hard for a moment) and walks over to Anna. I’ve got to say, is Jason not as smart as I thought he was? He is absolutely going to get hard the second he touches her. But of course, that’s the point!

So he kind of kneels next to her and starts rubbing her shoulders and back.

“That’s great,” she moans as he massages her muscles. But then she stops him. “Actually, if you could stand up. I think you’ll have a better angle.”

So he does. Poor guy. He has no idea what’s coming. Cindy and I just scoot closer to Jason on the floor so we can watch the show.

“Hold on a second,” she says. And get this! She reaches behind her and unties the string bikini from the back. She casually tosses the strings to the side. You should see the look on Jason’s face.

Anna says, “There. Now you can keep rubbing. The tie was just getting in the way. This will be much better.”

Jason, still standing up, leans over slightly to begin massaging her back and shoulders again. Well, that does it. Up it goes. Like in ten seconds. Record time. Totally hard. And with both his hands on Anna’s back, he’s got no way to hide it. Cindy and I are just sitting on the floor on either side of him, just eye-level with it.

With his hands occupied, I totally want to just reach out and pants him. It would be so easy! But where’s the fun in that? I want to enjoy his embarrassment a little longer. His eyes are so cute. I want to make him suffer (in a teasing way, of course) just a little longer. There will be time. Trust me. Good things come to those who wait.

So I glance back down to his shorts. But it’s different this time. I guess the way the fabric was positioned, it’s not pointing down. It’s just straight out. It’s like this crazy-hard pole poking out at a ninety-degree angle under his boxers. It’s totally stretching the fabric as it pushes forward. It’s really funny.

I can’t help myself. I make eye contact with him. Then I make sure he sees me glance at his boner. I look back at him. I smile sweetly. “Glad to see you’re enjoying the massage! Maybe you’ll need to give me one!” He totally turns red.

Now I don’t even know what to do next! I sooooo want to see him naked. So many fun options! But trust me. Those boxers are coming off. And soon! Poor Jason. He won’t know what hit him!
Last edited by TheBlushingPrincess on Mon May 23, 2022 12:47 pm, edited 4 times in total.