Tied to a tree, stripped and humilliated by a classmate! by SwimKid

Stories from days past, you can find masterposts for series here about older stories, you can also post your favorite older stories here as well, be sure to credit the author.
PhilMarlowe

Tied to a tree, stripped and humilliated by a classmate! by SwimKid

Post by PhilMarlowe »

SwimKid wrote: Tied to a tree, stripped and humilliated by a classmate! by SwimKid

I read the note Lea had left on my desk "Come to the woods, I found an amazing view, you may want to take a pic
of it". Lea was a short, 13 year old girl, she was a bit of a late developer so she didnt have much assets to
show off, and she was pretty average on everything else. About the woods, there was a small forest behind our
school, there were two or three entrnaces, but Lea knew which one I liked the most because It was harder to
reach than the others, leaving me some space to myself. I was a bit suspicious about the note, I was expecting
some kind of prank, but I went in anyways.
I started to climb the little hill it takes for the 3rd entrance when I felt something had trapped my right
foot, a plant. I got down to "Un-trap" it, bending over, I was about half-way done when I felt a really strong
wedgie that pulled me up from the plant. The person that gave me thewedgie put a gag on my mouth and then
blindfolded me, I was now mute and blind, so I just stopped struggling and went on.
Whoever was carrying me must've been really strong, He walked for about5 minutes, all of which I was suffering
in pain because of the wedgie until eventually I felt my hands tiedto a branch of a tree, I was left there
completly hanging, my feet weren't even close to touching the ground.
When someone took my blindfold off I could see Lea giving me an evil smile, she looked directly to my eyes and
said:
-So, Sk, You've been choosen for this lil prank because I know you wont say anything, Will you? Oh wait, you
cant talk, right, haha. Anyways, I think we should start, shouldnt we?
I was a bit scared, but how bad could this prank get? I figured I'd just cooperate and let things go by.
Lea started to take my belt out, I started to panic, I didnt think she'd strip me! I thought she was just going
to write something on me! Even though I struggled as much as I could, but Lea still managed to pull my belt
off. after doing so she let out a small giggle and said:
-Dont be such a bad boy Sk! Cooperate and dont struggle, It'll be much more fun for me!
Lea laughed a bit and started to try and take my Jeans down. I corssed my legs so she couldnt do it and she
probably had thought I'd do that, because she stayed calm and grabbed another rope. She tied my feet to it and
then passed it arround the tree. I was now tied in such a way that I was bending in a sort of ")" form leaving
my crotch area to her delight. Not only that, but I know couldnt struggle free so giggling, Lea started to very
slowly pull my pants down when my underwear was finally at full view she laughed.
Lea started to slowly circle me getting a full view of me in just my shirt and underwear giggling quite a bit.
After that she grabbed something from the floor and said:
-If you had been a good boy we wouldnt have to go through this.
After saying that she gave me a great hit in my butt with my own belt. She laughed and did it again, and again
and again. She then said:
-This could've been so much easier if you hadnt struggled...After that she started to hit me more and more. I was crying of pain and humilliation. Then, after a while Lea
stopped and started to search for my phone. She evntually found it, tried to turn it on and she, thankfully
found the password screen, she looked at me and said:
-What's the pass? Oh right, you are gagged...
She pulled my gag off and said:
-So?
-Im not going to tell you unless you let me free.
-Thats how its going to be then?
After doing so she came close to me and ripped off one of the sides of my underwear.
-Tell me or the other one goes down.
-Fine fine, dont strip me please! -I said in fear- The pass is Boom!
-Perfect
She set my phone up to record and take pictures and then she got behind me, slapped my butt that still hurt from the punishment I had recived and the gave me a huge wedgie, making a small scream get out of my mouth. Lea jsut laughed at it and started to slowly play arround my waistband, pulling it up and down, curiously touching my underwear, until finally she started to slowly take the down. Inch by Inch giggling a bit every time she pulled them down.
She eventually took them down all the way and came back in front of me, she stared at my genitals laughing and said:
-Well, thats a small little friend you have, isnt it? Small boys shouldnt have hair down there!
I started to panic a bit, this could get out of hands if she started to shave me, and if by thinking that I jinxed myself she pulled out a razor and started to take the hair out of my genitals. I wanted to die, she was making me look much smaller than I actually was and she had taken photos!
After this mortifying experience Lea seemed to get bored and took my shirt off. Then, right in front of me, she took all my clothes, put her on her bag and just left off.
I was tied up, naked and really really ashamed.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So... I took a break from the "Jane Chronicles" and wrote an individual story. But worry shall you not! Pam and Swimkid will get their revenge soon... Or will they?
Janie wrote: I've dreampt of being shaved under force by Janie

It's one of may favorite fantasies...