Collab with NudeBaG and TheBlushingPrincess

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
Mikik

Re: Collab with NudeBaG and TheBlushingPrincess

Post by Mikik »

Wow Princess you're such a tease and a great writer
Lola

Post by Lola »

I'm looking forward to see Jason's reactions to all the teasing! He must be super embarrassed ahahah. I love how he's loosing every piece of clothing one by one!
Now you need a smart move to take off the boxers!
NudeBaG

Post by NudeBaG »

Jason:

So we’re in the kitchen, and all I’m focussing on is being as careful as possible.
No more spills- No more messes.
Well, I should say, that’s all I’m TRYING to focus on.
But between Parker in those shorts and Anna in that bikini top, it’s kind of hard to focus on anything else.
I mean, it’s like no matter what task I’m given, it’s either ‘Here, look at this cute butt!’ or ‘Hey, look at these boobs!’
I’m not TRYING to look, but there’s no way I’m not going to.
And this apron is barely doing anything to help hide the fact that I have a near constant boner!
I think I’ve caught the girls checking me out a couple times, but I’m not sure.
Keeping my penis pinned to the side is making the back of my briefs feel a bit loose.
It’s a weird sensation.
I guess I haven’t worn this pair in a while.
Anna keeps reaching around me for things, or walking passed me in the narrow space between the island and the sink.
I can’t help but imagine that bikini top not being there at all!
She just keeps squeezing into me!
Of course, my eyes immediately fall on her boobs and I have to quickly (and awkwardly) shift my gaze BACK to her eyes.

“Oops.” I hear Cindy next to me. “I dropped that mushroom on the floor. Here, Jason, can you move over just a little so I can bend down and grab it?”
I awkwardly shimmy to the side a bit.
As she bends down to pick it up, I’m blessed with the site of her perfectly round ass!
I can see the bottom of her cheeks as her shorts ride up as she bends over!
I keep having to find brief opportunities to re-adjust myself behind this apron.
While I’m helping Parker with the pudding at one point, I had to reach under the apron to adjust myself.
I don’t think she noticed though.
Anna is standing at the island across from me, tossing the salad.
Her boobs are bouncing with each movement of her arms!
Damn!
How did I get so lucky?
“Here.” Cindy says. “Put this in the oven.”
I slide the pizza pan with our custom creation off of the counter.
I turn and am gifted with the sight of Cindy bending over as she opens the oven door!
I quickly slide the pizza into the oven, and Cindy closes the door with her foot.
Parker cheers and we all share a collective sigh of accomplishment.
Parker invites us all into the livingroom to relax a bit.
I’m following Anna and Cindy, my eyes glued to their butts, with Parker following me from behind.
“Since we’re done in the kitchen, you won’t be needing this.”
I hear Parker’s voice and then feel the apron briskly slide off my body!
“Parker! What are you doing?” I gasp.
“Look, we’re done in the kitchen for a bit. So there’s no chance of you spilling anything on yourself for a little while! Haha!” She teases.
“Haha.” I laugh sarcasticly. “Yeah, I guess you’re right.”
She tosses the apron behind her back towards the kitchen before skipping to walk beside me.
“But you’ll need to be careful when we go back in to clean up. If you spill something on your shorts, we’re going to make you get totally naked!” She smiles.
She then sticks her fingers down the front of my waistband!
“Yup! Just totally and completely naked.”
She lets the elastic snap back in place.
It’s a miracle that she didn’t feel anything and that my penis stayed tucked!
“Just kidding. But you better not spill anything else!” She smiles.
I glance at her face.
She’s looking down at my briefs!
I quickly sit down on a big chair crisscross style and rest my forearms on my knees, letting my hands hang in front of my crotch.
I’m hoping it’s ok my shoes are on the furniture.
Honestly, it does feel weird to just be in my briefs and shoes.
I watch Cindy lay down on the floor and stretch out, and Anna stretches out on the couch.
Parker sits on the floor directly in front of me.
We start talking about our other classes and about the girls’ softball team and briefly discuss summer plans.
The somewhat mundaine conversation has allowed me to calm down, thankfully.
No more awkwardly positioning myself to hide a boner.
Even though I’m sitting here with my 3 hot classmates in nothing but my briefs, this is actually kind of nice.
Parker turns around and pulls my feet to the floor.
She starts to untie my shoes. “Jason, you’ve been on your feet cooking. You’ve got to get these shoes off and relax!”
This is weird.
“Besides, you look pretty silly sitting there in just your underwear and your shoes and socks!” Parker says.
Parker takes my shoes and socks and tosses them by the front door.
Anna shifts on the couch.
“Jason,” she calls. “Would you be a dear and come over and rub my back? My muscles are kind of tense from all the cooking.”
Laying there on the couch in her top and shorts, there’s NO WAY I can turn down her request, right?
“Sure, I guess.” I stand up, but then I remember that I’m in nothing but my boxers.
I try not to make it obvious, but I do glance down to check myself.
Whew!
No full on boner any more!
I walk over and kneel next to Anna.
I gently start rubbing her shoulders.
She’s SO soft!
I do her shoulders and her back, awkwardly rubbing around her top.
“That’s great,” she moans.
Hmmm. Her voice is so…seductive?
“Actually,” she stops me. “if you could stand up. I think you’ll have a better angle.”
I do as she suggests.
I don’t mind.
I’m getting to touch her!
“Hold on a second,” she says. She reaches behind her and unties the string bikini from the back. She casually tosses the strings to the side.
“There. Now you can keep rubbing. The tie was just getting in the way. This will be much better.”
I lean over and start massaging her back and shoulders again.
From behind, without her top being tied, it looks like she isn’t wearing a top at all!
I feel the head of my penis rub against my briefs.
I glance down.
Shit!
I am ROCK hard!
I can see Parker and Cindy staring at me from the side!
I can’t reach down and readjust myself either!
That’d be too obvious!
But not as obvious as the tent I’m currently pitching!
The angle coupled with the slight give in my briefs, there’s very little left to the imagination!
I look at Parker again.
She smiles and bats her eyes at me, then stares directly at my crotch!
She looks back up at me, smiling. “Glad to see you’re enjoying the massage! Maybe you’ll need to give me one!”
I feel myself tremble with nerves.
Anna then leans forward and ties her top back.
“Mmmmm. Thanks for that, Jason.” She bites her lip as she walks over to Parker.
Parker stands up and I see her make a strange face at Anna.
From behind, it looks like Anna is making some kind of gesture, but I’m not sure what it could be.
Parker looks surprised, but when she makes eye contact with me, she just smiles sweetly and composes herself.
As she walks towards me, I take in her full body.
She’s so damn cute!
I look down at my crotch, and my briefs are tented straight out!
The only consolation I have is that Parker won’t be facing me, and her body will sheild me from Anna and Cindy.
“Scooch back a bit, Jason?” I scoot as far back onto the couch as I can.
Parker takes a deep breath, then puts her hands on my knees.
She pushes my legs apart, turns and sits on the couch right between my legs!
There’s NO WAY she didn’t see the tent in my briefs!
Parker pulls her hair to the side and lets it fall down her shoulder.
I place my hands on her shoulders and begin rubbing.
I’m not terribly confident in my massage abilities, but I know the basic idea.
I know not to stay in one spot for too long, and to keep firm, but even pressure.
As I’m rubbing her shoulders, Parker leans forward and scoots back even more!
Most of her butt is now resting directly against my crotch!
I can feel my penis twitching and just pray that Parker can’t!
I continue rubbing her shoulders, and I swear, I can occasionaly feel her push backwards into my crotch!
“You should lay on the floor. Maybe that way you can get more leverage.” Anna says.
Parker turns her head around to face me.
“Do you mind?” She asks sweetly.
“Um. No, no. Not at all.” I say.
Parker slides down onto the floor, laying on her stomach, kind of curling her arms inward for support.
I stand and step over Parker.
Placing my feet on either side of her legs.
I hear Anna and Cindy giggle, and notice a ninety degree tent in my boxer-briefs.
I think I hear them say something, but I’m not sure.
I quickly kneel down, just over Parker’s butt.
I keep my legs flexed a bit, as I don’t want to put my full weight on her.
I start rubbing the middle of her back.
She lets out the occasional contented sigh.
This is the most physical contact we’ve had, and I’ve got to say, I’m enjoying it VERY much.
Maybe a bit too much though.
I look down and see that my briefs are stretched to the absolute maximum.
Out of the corner of my eye, I see Anna and Cindy whispering to one another.
I then become aware of something.
Parker has one leg bent up and is gently rubbing my butt with her foot!
Parker lowers her leg and relaxes.
“Hmmmmmmm. Thank you SO much, Jason. That was great!”
I stand up and Parker stands up in front of me.
I see her look at my crotch, and I quickly look anywhere else!
“Hmmmm. I think it’s Jason’s turn!” Anna says.
Ryan

Post by Ryan »

Can’t wait for what’s to come this is so hot
Lola

Post by Lola »

Yeah! I love the male pov!! It's the part that arouses me more!
TheBlushingPrincess

Post by TheBlushingPrincess »

Parker:

So I’m pretty excited. First, Jason’s massage was really nice. Although, I’ll admit I’m a little jealous of Anna and Cindy. They got to watch him while he massaged me. I’m sure he had a full-on boner the whole time. Sorry I missed seeing that. Not only that, but seeing that sweet, embarrassed look in his eyes. I have no idea Jason is so shy. I think it’s adorable.

It’s funny how much I’m enjoying teasing him. It’s like, I didn’t even realize that was something that would be this effortless for me. But it is. And it’s so much fun.

But now’s the moment. Anna says that it’s Jason’s turn for a massage.

He’s still on top of me from my massage. So I roll over onto my back with him still kind of squatting above me. He’s cute in just his underwear. I smile and say, “Okay, Jason. Your turn.”

He’s like, “No, that’s okay. I’m good.” He looks really nervous. I glance at his shorts. Yeah. So hard. So obvious. He tries to casually cover with his hands, like we won’t notice. Nice try.

I scoot out from under him and kneel in front of him. “Come on. It will feel great! And look, how often are you going to get this offer? For three girls to give you a full-body massage?” That’s true! I smile at him.

Cindy and Anna start to approach him from the sides. It’s like they’re lionesses closing in on their prey. Jason senses them getting closer and closer.

Cindy says, “Jason, don’t be scared. It’s not like we’re going to eat you alive or something!”

So there he is, standing in the middle of the room. Cindy and Anna are on either side of him and I’m on the floor in front of him. Anna has barely even retied her bikini top. I mean, she retied it, but she left it awfully loose. Her boobs are just about flopping out of the top! Jason is transfixed and can’t look away.

Cindy orders Jason, “Alright, buddy. On the floor. Face down. Time to relax those muscles.” She glances at his shorts. “After all, you look kind of tense.” We all giggle a little. Jason blushes a little and gives kind of a half-hearted laugh, trying to play it casual. Poor guy. He’s got no chance against the three of us. So funny.

I take both his hands and guide him down to the floor.

He says, “Okay. I guess so.” To be honest, I don’t know why he’s so nervous. But he is.

I climb on, kind of sitting on the top of his butt and lower back. I start rubbing his shoulders.

“Wow, Jason,” I say, feeling his muscles. “You really are tense!” I keep kneading his upper back and shoulders.

Then Cindy and Anna gather around his legs. Anna says, “Alright, Jason. You gave me such a good massage, time to return the favor.” And she and Cindy start rubbing his calves and feet.

Clearly, he’s enjoying it. And certainly, he’s got to be hard as a rock. So it hits me. Now is the time. Now is the time to get him naked. We’ve got the perfect excuse. So I’m going for it. I turn my body around. I’m now sitting on his lower back facing down toward his feet. I start to massage his upper thighs. He squirms a little.

“You okay?” I ask.

“Yeah,” he says. His voice sounds dry and nervous. It’s sweet. “Just a little ticklish, I guess.”

I playfully tickle his upper thigh for a second and he laughs. I smile. “Fun. I’ll have to remember that for later!” Let the teasing continue!

Then I decide to make my move. It’s time for those shorts to come off. I start to rub the small of his back, right above his boxers.

“Jason,” I say, innocently, “do you mind if I lower your boxers just a little so I can work this spot on your lower back?”

He doesn’t say anything at first. But then he replies, “Um, lower my boxers?” He’s so nervous. Meanwhile Cindy and Anna are working on his calves and feet. Honestly, it looks like an amazing massage.

“Yeah. Just a little. So I can work that spot.”

“Ummm, okay. I guess. Just a little.”

So I do! This is really exciting. I carefully inch his boxers down just a bit. I’m just seeing the very top of his ass crack. My fingers start to work the muscles around the top of his butt for a minute.

Then Cindy says, “You know, Parker, you may as well just take them all the way off. Because now that you’ve lowered them a bit, they’re getting in the way of us working his thigh muscles.”

Cindy is brilliant!

So I say, “Good idea.” And I grab onto his shorts. I’m about to just pull them down.

But Jason says, “Wait. What?”

I say, “It’s no big deal. I’ll just pull them off. It’s just your butt. No big deal. That way, we can give you a better massage. After all, we just want to return the favor. You gave me and Anna such great massages. It’s like we would be taking advantage of you if we didn’t reciprocate.” Wow. I can’t believe that came out of my mouth. Pretty smooth, Parker. Pretty smooth!

He says, “I don’t know. All the way off? Maybe just down a bit?”

He’s so funny. He doesn’t want to offend us. I mean, could he be any nicer? We’re wanting to strip him naked for our own enjoyment, and his priority is that he doesn’t want to offend us? This guy’s a keeper!

I say, “Sure. That’s fine. Just down a bit.” So I grab his shorts and gently slide them down all the way off his butt. Then I kind of bunch them at the bottom of his butt so they don’t obstruct his thighs at all. It’s just this thin line of fabric between his thighs and his butt.

The three of us all pause our massaging. We just stare at his butt for a minute.

It’s quiet for a minute as we enjoy the view.

Then I blurt out, “Wow. You’ve got a cute butt.”

Jason doesn’t know what to say. He’s just silent.

Then Cindy says, “Yeah, Jason. Cute.”

Anna adds, “Very nice. Really.”

So we take in the moment. I am all smiles. It’s Jason’s butt!

I say, “Well, Jason, I bet when you woke up this morning you didn’t expect you’d be naked—well nearly naked—on the floor surrounded by three girls! Isn’t this fun?” I’m hardly even being sarcastic. It is fun!

But then Anna says, “Okay. This is silly. Those shorts just need to come off. They’re not even covering anything anymore!”

Jason’s like, “Wait. I don’t know.”

So I say, “Alright. To be fair, let’s take a vote. All in favor stripping Jason naked say ‘Aye’!”

As you guessed, there are three enthusiastic “Ayes!”

Then I say, “And all not in favor of us stripping Jason say ‘Nay.’”

Jason quietly says, “Nay?” He kind of even asks it like a question. Very funny!

But I say, "Oh, no, Jason. I'm sorry. You don't get to vote. Because it's about you, it would be a conflict of interests. So you don't get a vote. So let me ask again... All not in favor of us stripping Jason naked say 'Nay.'"

Silence.

Then, still sitting on him, I twist my body, lean over, and look at his face. “Sorry, pal. The Ayes have it!” And with that, Cindy and Anna reach up, grab onto his shorts, and pull them off him completely.

And then it hits me. Wow! We’ve done it. We’ve gotten him totally naked! Okay, granted, I still haven’t seen his front. But just the fact that he’s laying naked on my floor. He’s totally got nowhere to go. I’m going to see it!

So then I get up off of him. I stand up and kind of walk up by his head. He looks up at me. Then Cindy and Anna stand up too. We’re all just gathered around him, looking down at him naked on the floor.

I have no idea what he’s thinking, but he’s got to be pretty nervous.

He’s got a nice body. At least from the back. But I want to see the front. I really want to. And I don’t want to wait any more.

“Alright, Jason,” I say. "You should probably roll over so we can massage your front."

Anna and Cindy start laughing. First it’s just a giggle, but then they start really laughing. I’m trying to hold it in as best as I can.

“Roll over???” he says.

“Yeah. Roll over. We need to massage the fronts of your thighs and your pecs and your upper arms. And we can’t do any of that if you're face down. And we've got to give you a full massage. Otherwise, it wouldn't be fair to you. So just roll over.” I bite my lip a little in anticipation.

“But I’m naked. You would see... you would see... everything!

Cindy says, “That’s no problem. We don’t mind.” She leans in and grins at him. "We don't mind at all." She gives his butt a friendly pat and stands back up.

Jason recoils a bit from the light spank. “I don’t know.” He's waffling. But it's funny. It's like he's actually considering rolling over so we can look at him all naked. Wow. We've got some effect on this guy!

I kneel down next to him. I talk to him reassuringly. “Are you nervous because you’re hard? That’s okay, Jason. Look, we’re not idiots. We know you’ve been hard pretty much all afternoon. So let us see it. It’s a win-win. We get to look at you naked and you get an amazing massage from three hot girls in short shorts... and one in just a bikini top! It sounds like a pretty good deal for you, actually. Not really the kind of opportunity that comes up every day. And all you have to do is roll over and let us look at you. That's all you have to do. Such a simple thing. Just turn your body and roll over. That's it. And then it's done. We get to see you naked... totally naked... and you get a massage. Our hands all over your naked body. Really, Jason. It's a good deal.”

Anna kneels down in front of him too. She speaks kindly, attempting to convince him. “Come on, Jason. You’ve already seen me without my top.”

“Yeah, but just from behind.”

“Well, still. Without a top. So now we’ll see you without your shorts. It’s only fair.”

“Are you sure?”

“Absolutely.”

Jason just lays there. He doesn’t know what to say.

Cindy is starting to get impatient. She says, “Look, the pizza’s going to be done in a few minutes. We haven’t got all day. So Jason, look. Here’s the deal. We're seeing you naked. Me, Anna, and Parker. We're all seeing you naked. All three of us. No way around that. So either you roll over on your own and let us take a good, long look at you or we’re going to roll you over. And I know you’re stronger than us. But you’re totally outnumbered three to one. So you’re rolling over one way or another. But we are seeing you naked and there's nothing you can do to stop it.”

Then I say, “Then I’ll give you something to put on. I promise.”

“You promise?”

“I promise.”

Everyone kind of holds their breath for a second.

And then, he starts to move! He starts to turn his body like he’s going to roll over. He twists his torso first, and then there it is. The roll over! But he’s so shy and cute, he’s got his hands over his dick. Amateur. Like that’s going to stop us.

He lays there on the floor, naked, face up, looking at us. His eyes are so wide as he darts back and forth between the three of us, staring at him.

We take in the moment.

Then I say, “Alright, ladies. Let’s finish that massage!” And we all kneel down around him. Anna starts massaging his thighs. Then Cindy and I look at each other. As if we had planned it in advance, we each grab one of his wrists with both hands.

Holding his wrist with both hands, I say, "Okay, Jason. Cindy and I are going to pull your hands away now so we can look at you. And no covering back up. We just want to have a good look at you."

He looks at me with his sweet and shy eyes. Wow. He's not even objecting!

Then I say, "Here we go. You're about to be naked in front of all three of us. Me, Cindy, and Anna. We can't wait to see it. We really can't wait!" And with that, Cindy and I gently but firmly pull his hands away. He doesn’t even resist all that much. He’s too nervous. He’s soooooo cute. So now we’ve got him. Cindy and I have his hands and arms stretched out to the side. His boner pops out from behind his hands and immediately bobs around to point up to his chest. The three of us just stop and stare.

All four of us are frozen.

I say, "Wow. Jason. Your penis." I'm mesmerized. "It's so handsome."

He looks at me.

I lean in for a closer look. I really examine it. I totally want to touch it. I can't believe it, but I even want to kiss it. Yikes! But I don't.

Then the timer goes off in the kitchen. That snaps us out of it.

“Pizza’s done,” I shout!

Anna, Cindy, and I get up and run to the kitchen.

Jason calls out, “What about me? You promised you’d give me something to put on!”

Then I run back into the living room. “Of course,” I say. “Here you go.” And I toss the apron at him. “You can wear this.” I stop to stare at his dick again and laugh. He covers up with his hands. I tell him, "No covering, please. Let me just look at you." He slowly uncovers and lays still for me. Wow. I just focus my eyes on it for like ten seconds. Just staring. He's just laying there with these wide eyes. I say, "Wow, Jason. You just stay hard all the time, don't you!" He looks back at me kind of shy. He doesn't know how to respond. Then I help him stand up and fasten the apron around him. So funny. I give his butt a playful pat. He jumps a bit.

He looks down at himself. His dick is poking straight out and I can totally see his balls under the short apron.

I giggle and smile, pointing a little. "It looks good on you, Jason."

He says, "It hardly covers anything!"

I walk toward him. We're just inches from each other. I look down at his protruding apron. "I know. That's the fun of it." I bite my lip again and smile at him. We just stand there for a second or two. I can see his heart beating through his chest.

Then I take his hand and lead him back into the kitchen. "Come on," I say. "Let's get that pizza out of the oven!" This is going to be a crazy evening! I wonder what we'll do with him next!
Last edited by TheBlushingPrincess on Wed May 25, 2022 1:58 pm, edited 18 times in total.
GeekGuy

Post by GeekGuy »

poor guy never stood a chance lol
Mikik

Post by Mikik »

Princess you're the best. I can almost feel Jason's embarrassed
NudeBaG

Post by NudeBaG »

Jason:

Parker smiles and says “Okay, Jason. Your turn.”
“Sure is.” Anna says.
“N-No, that’s okay. I’m good.” I look down at Parker.
She’s staring at my crotch.
Shit!
My boner is incredibly obvious!
I kind let my hands fall over my crotch as casually as I can.
Parker scoots out from underneath me.
“Come on. It will feel great! And look, how often are you going to get this offer? For three girls to give you a full-body massage?” Parker says.
What is going on?
She’s not usually like this.

I notice Cindy and Anna at my sides and stand up.
“Jason, don’t be scared. It’s not like we’re going to eat you alive or something!” Cindy says.
Parker is still on floor in front of me, but Anna-
Holy shit!
Anna’s boobs are almost out!
“Alright, buddy. On the floor. Face down. Time to relax those muscles.” She glances at my shorts. “After all, you look kind of tense.”
The girls all giggle.
“Hehehe.” I force a laugh, but I’m just trying to control my this raging hard-on!
Parker takes me hands, and I give in.
“Okay. I guess so.” I say as Parker guides me to the floor, face down.
I feel her sit on my lower back, and shift to backwards towards my butt.
An image of her on top of me flashes through my mind,
But in the image, I’m not on my front, and neither of us are wearing clothes.
No!
Snap out of it!
You need to calm yourself down!
I feel the bottom of my shaft press against the floor.
I feel Parker start rubbing my shoulders.
Parker says something, but I’m honestly too distracted by how good her hands feel!
“Alright, Jason.” I hear Anna say.
“You gave me such a good massage, time to return the favor.” I feel she and Cindy start rubbing my legs and feet!
I finally calm myself enough to relax a bit, then I feel Parker turn around.
She’s rubbing my upper thighs!
It kind of tickles, and makes me shift a bit.

“You okay?” Parker asks.

“Y- Yeah,” I choke out. “Just a little ticklish, I guess.”
She then tickles my upper thighs for a second!
“Aaaaah! Heeheeheee!” I can’t help but laugh.
I’m really ticklish around my thighs and butt!
“Fun. I’ll have to remember that for later!” Parker says.
I feel myself blush.
Parker starts rubbing my lower back.
God it feels good!
“Jason,” she says “do you mind if I lower your boxers just a little so I can work this spot on your lower back?”
What?!
Lower my boxers?!
“Um, lower my boxers?” I ask.
I still feel Cindy and Anna working on my legs.
“Yeah. Just a little. So I can work that spot.” Parker suggests.
“Ummm, okay. I guess. Just a little.” Honestly, I’m pretty shy about my butt, but I guess it IS pretty common in a massage, right?
I feel Parker slide my briefs down to about halfway!
I can feel half my ass exposed!
I feel Parker rubbing my upper ass cheeks!
“You know, Parker,” Cindy says “you may as well just take them all the way off. Because now that you’ve lowered them a bit, they’re getting in the way of us working his thigh muscles.”
Wait! What?!
“Good idea.” Parker says.
I feel her grab my shorts!
“Wait. What?” I say.
“It’s no big deal. I’ll just pull them off. It’s just your butt. No big deal. That way, we can give you a better massage. After all, we just want to return the favor. You gave me and Anna such great massages. It’s like we would be taking advantage of you if we didn’t reciprocate.” Parker says.
“I don’t know. All the way off? Maybe just down a bit?”
Is she really asking me to get naked?!
Do they-?
But I’m hard!
What if they see?!
“Sure. That’s fine. Just down a bit.” I feel Parker gently slide my briefs down- all the way off my butt!
But then she stops!
It’s quiet for a minute and the girls have stopped the massage.
“Wow. You’ve got a cute butt.” I hear Parker say!
Where is this coming from?!
“Yeah, Jason. Cute.” Cindy says.
“Very nice. Really.” Anna chymes in.
I feel myself blushing and trembling a bit.
“Well, Jason,” Parker says “I bet when you woke up this morning you didn’t expect you’d be naked—well nearly naked—on the floor surrounded by three girls! Isn’t this fun?”
No! I certainly did not!

“Okay. This is silly. Those shorts just need to come off. They’re not even covering anything anymore!”
I hear Anna say.
“Wait. I don’t know.” I can’t even think!
“Alright. To be fair, let’s take a vote. All in favor of stripping Jason naked say ‘Aye’!” Parker says.
The girls immediately cheer “Aye!”
“And all not in favor of us stripping Jason say ‘Nay.’”
Parker follows up.
“Nay?” I mutter.
What else am I going to say?!
“Oh, no, Jason. I'm sorry. You don't get to vote. Because it's about you, it would be a conflict of interests. So you don't get a vote. So let me ask again... All not in favor of us stripping Jason naked say 'Nay.'"
Wait!
I don’t get a vote?!
No way!
Is this really happening?!
I feel Parker twist around.
She puts her face next to mine. “Sorry, pal. The Ayes have it!” I feel Cindy and Anna’s hands grab my briefs, and then it’s over!
I’m naked!

I feel Parker stand up and move by my head.
I look up at her.
Cindy and Anna are still at my sides.
All I can focus is their legs.
I’m surrounded by these 3 hot girls-
And I’M COMPLETELY NAKED!
“Alright, Jason,” Parker says. “You should probably roll over so we can massage your front."
Anna and Cindy start laughing.
“Roll over???” I say.
“Yeah. Roll over. We need to massage the fronts of your thighs and your pecs and your upper arms.” Parker begins listing.
“And we can’t do any of that if you're face down. And we've got to give you a full massage. Otherwise, it wouldn't be fair to you. So just roll over.”
I see her bite my lip a little.
I feel a twinge in my penis!
Oh no!
“But I’m naked. You would see... you would see... everything!”
“That’s no problem. We don’t mind.” Cindy says casually.
She leans in and grins. "We don't mind at all." She gently pats my butt and stands up.

The smack doesn’t hurt, but it does make me jump.
“I don’t know.” I mutter.
But I can feel my body rolling to accomodate my damn boner!

Parker kneels down.
“Are you nervous because you’re hard?”
What?!
She knows?!
Idiot!
Of course they know!
“That’s okay, Jason. Look, we’re not idiots. We know you’ve been hard pretty much all afternoon. So let us see it. It’s a win-win. We get to look at you naked and you get an amazing massage from three hot girls in short shorts... and one in just a bikini top! It sounds like a pretty good deal for you, actually. Not really the kind of opportunity that comes up every day. And all you have to do is roll over and let us look at you. That's all you have to do. Such a simple thing. Just turn your body and roll over. That's it. And then it's done. We get to see you naked... totally naked... and you get a massage. Our hands all over your naked body. Really, Jason. It's a good deal.”
I’m honestly stunned by Parker’s proposal!
Anna kneels down in front of me, next to Parker.
“Come on, Jason. You’ve already seen me without my top.”
“Yeah, but just from behind.” I say.
“Well, still. Without a top. So now we’ll see you without your shorts. It’s only fair.” She argues.
Only fair?!
I didn’t see anything!
And they want me to just ‘show them’ my junk?!
Wait!
Do they-
Do they WANT to see me naked?”
“Are you sure?” I ask.
“Absolutely.” Parker says.
I still cant move, but what other option do I have?!

“Look, the pizza’s going to be done in a few minutes. We haven’t got all day. So Jason, look. Here’s the deal. We're seeing you naked. Me, Anna, and Parker. We're all seeing you naked. All three of us. No way around that. So either you roll over on your own and let us take a good, long look at you or we’re going to roll you over. And I know you’re stronger than us. But you’re totally outnumbered three to one. So you’re rolling over one way or another. But we are seeing you naked and there's nothing you can do to stop it.” Cindy unloads on me.

“Then I’ll give you something to put on. I promise.” Parker adds.

“You promise?” I ask.
So it’s just a flash then?
Like, they just want to see it fir a second?

“I promise.” Parker nods.

I slowly turn my upper body, twisting my torso.
Before I roll over, I move my hsnds down and cover my crotch as best I can!
I’m now naked, face up on the floor between all of them.
I can feel my cock pulsing behind my hands!
They’re just staring!
“Alright, ladies. Let’s finish that massage!” Parker says.
They all kneel down around me. Anna starts massaging my thighs. Then Cindy and Parker grab my wrists with both hands!
“Okay, Jason. Cindy and I are going to pull your hands away now so we can look at you. And no covering back up. We just want to have a good look at you."
What is this?!
Parker’s eyes.
Am I really going to let them do this?
“Here we go. You're about to be naked in front of all three of us. Me, Cindy, and Anna. We can't wait to see it. We really can't wait!"
As Parker finishes that sentence,
she and Cindy gently but firmly pull my hands away.
Parker and Cindy have my hands and arms stretched out to the side. I feel my hard penis spring free and come to rest in it’s natural position, pointing straight up at my chest!
Thats it.
They’re seeing ALL OF ME!
I don’t think I’ve ever been this hard!
Everyone is quiet.
This is the first time I’ve been in a situation like this!
And Parker!
Oh God!
Parker is seeing me HARD!
All 3 of them are!
They’re just staring, and I’m-
Letting them?!
“Wow. Jason.” Parker breaks the silence.
“Your penis." She pauses again.
I feel myself tremble.
“It's so handsome."
Parker leans in over my crotch!
She’s examining my cock from every angle!
I feel it twitch!
Did she notice?!
Oh god!
How did this happen?!
Her face is so close!
This is the closest a girl has ever been to my penis!
What do I do?!
They’re seeing everything!

The timer sounds from the kitchen.
“Pizza’s done,” Parker shouts, as though nothing happened.
The three girls just get up and run to the kitchen!
Are they just going to leave ne like this?!
“What about me? You promised you’d give me something to put on!” I call after them.

Parker runs back in.
“Of course,” she says “Here you go.” And tosses the apron at me!
“You can wear this.”
She stares at my penis again and bursts out laughing!
I cover with my hands as best I can.
“No covering, please. Let me just look at you." Parker says.
For some reason, I move my hands and just let my boner pulse out in the open as I lay on my back!
Parker is just staring at my dick!
I don’t know how much time passes, but Parker finally speaks.
“Wow, Jason. You just stay hard all the time, don't you!"
I cant help it!
They’ve been taunting me since I got here!
Parker then walks over to me and helps me up.
She then takes the apron from me and wraps it around my waist.
She stands behind me and gently slaps my ass!
My penis is tenting out the apron so much, it makes it pretty much pointless
Parker laughs and points.
"It looks good on you, Jason."
“It hardly covers anything!" I gasp.
Parker walks right up to me!
We're just inches from each other. She’s looking straight down at my tented apron.
“I know. That's the fun of it." She bites her lip again and smiles.
We just stand there.
Is this the same girl?!
“Come on, Let's get that pizza out of the oven!" Parker grabs my hand and leads me back into the kitchen.
Cindy and Anna are waiting by the oven.
They look up when they see Parker lead me through the walkway.
They do a double take when they see me in the apron, then both of them burst out laughing!
“Hahaha! Looking good, Jason!”
Cindy laughs.
Anna gives Parker a strange look and shrugs.
“Here, Jason, you do the honors.” Anna hands me the oven mits.
I put them on and she opens the oven door.
I’m hit with a blast of heat from the oven, but I bend over and grab the pan.
I hear the girls whistle and laugh as I bend over, but I quickly turn and slide it onto the pizza stone waiting on the counter.
Cindy is at the fridge when I turn around.
Anna shuts the oven and turns it off.
Cindy hands Parker the pudding and then pulls the salad out.
They set the salad and pudding on either side of the pizza and we all take a moment to admire our work.
“Not bad guys!” Anna says.
“Yeah! This smells great!” Cindy smiles.
I realize that I’m actually pretty hungry.
“Do we want to go ahead and eat?” Cindy asks.
“Sure.” Anna says. “And then I think we should finish Jason’s massage.” She smiles.
I’m reminded that they all just saw me naked AND hard!
Parker stands beside me, looking at the apron.
“Wow! Jason, I’m actually impressed. You didn’t get anything on the apron! Good job.”
I look down.
The apron DOES still appear to be clean.
“Th-thanks.” I say.
“So let’s not chance it now.” Parker quickly unties it, and in one smooth motion, I’m standing in the kitchen with the 3 of them, completely naked.
I look down and I still have a hard on!
“You really do just stay hard all the time, dont you?” Parker says.
The girls all laugh.
Parker hands me the bowl of salad.
“Here, take this to the table.”
I turn and do as she says, hearing the girls laugh as I turn around.
I still cant believe I’m completely naked right now!
I set the salad on the table and quickly sit down, scooting in to hide myself.
The girls come in carrying the pizza, plates, bowls, utensils, napkins and the pudding.
Anna sits next to me and Parker sits directly across from me while Cindy sits next to Parker.

Parker hands me a set of silverware wrapped in a large cloth napkin, which I quickly unwrap and drape over my lap.
The tent I’m pitching now looks even more ridiculous!
“Let’s see how it all turned out!” Parker starts cutting the pizza while Anna is putting salad in the bowls.
I’m scooted in under the table.
And we’re all tasting how everything turned out.
I’m so focused on eating that I don’t hear Anna the first time she speaks.
“Jason!” I finally register that she’s talking.
“Aaah! Um, yeah? Sorry.”
“Can you please get me more to drink?” She chuckles, holding out her empty glass.
“Me too please!” Parker holds out her glass as well.
“Uh, yeah.” I take the glasses and stand up.
The girls immediately begin laughing.
I look down and see the napkin draped over my erection.
It looks ridiculous, but with the glasses in my hands, it’s the only cover I have.
I walk back to the kitchen as the girls laugh.
I refill the glasses and am aware of muffled conversation, but can’t make any of it out.
I walk back in, give the girls their drinks and sit back down.
I continue eating for a bit, but then I jump as I feel something moving the napkin in my lap!
I feel something go UNDER the napkin!
I look at Cindy, but she’s focused on her plate.
I then look at Parker.
She’s blushing and biting her lip!
I then feel toes gently brush the bottom of my penis!
I lean back a bit and look down.
Parker has her leg extended and her foot under the napkin in my lap!
Ryan

Post by Ryan »

Damn this story is so good