Poor Skinny Kelly

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
ValerianXIII

Poor Skinny Kelly

Post by ValerianXIII »

This is part 1 of a story I wrote about ten years ago. It's probably one of the first stories I ever posted and I forgot about it until someone requested I post it here.

This was absolutely the last straw for Kelly. Her most hated rival Ashley Green had been
trying to steal her boyfriend. It seemed like every boy Kelly dated in high school would end up sleeping
with Ashley.

Now here she is at the age of 26 reading these texts from Ashley on her boyfriend Ted's
cellphone. Kelly fumed as she read some of the insults directed towards her amongst some of the
messages. Some telling Ted to "Upgrade to a real woman" and to "Dump the skinny loser".

This had always been a hot button for Kelly although she was a rather pretty she had always been very self conscious
about her figure and especially her breasts or lack there of. Standing at 5'10 inches and 107 lbs.

Kelly's long slender body was the target of constant ridicule and snide remarks from Ashley and her
cheerleader friends all through high school. Kelly would try to insult her back but Ashley would always
turn it around on her making her look like a fool.

Kelly set the phone down for a moment studying herself in the mirror.

While being a skinny girl she did possess a nicely well rounded, plump behind.
The problem with that is it completely contrasted her almost completely nonexistent bust line.

So to compensate for that problem she began adding foam enhancers gradually increasing the size over the years.
Since high school she increased her bust size from a 34aaa to a 34c all thanks to these pads. No one knew
about her secret except for Ted and a few of her boyfriends she dated in the past.

Kelly had long dark brown hair that she could hang almost to her waist that looked even darker set against almost pale snow
white skin.

She studied her own facial features including her big brown eyes and her cute little nose.

Considering what to do next her thoughts were interrupted by the vibration from Teds phone. Reaching
quickly for the cell phone she had feeling who it might be. It was a another text from Ashley of course
and she was going to read it.

It Said "If you can ditch miss skinny bitch tonight you can find me at new
club that opened up on Madison Ave."

This made Kelly's face flush with rage again. She wanted to teach Ashley a lesson she would never forget. She wanted to beat Ashley's ass in front of everyone tonight.

Make her scream and cry and leave Ted alone for good.

Back in high school while Ashley was involved in volleyball and cheerleading Kelly would be smoking under the bleachers or the in girls bathroom.

Kelly had been in a brief girl fight with a sophomore during her freshman year. They had got into some hair
pulling that ended with Kelly slapping the other girl knocking her glasses off breaking them.

The two girls were quickly separated by a few teachers and Kelly was given a ten day suspension. Although the
fight was very brief the legend grew.

With the help of her friends and others she had gained a tough girl reputation around the school. No girl would mess with her and she developed a tough girl attitude to match. No girl except for Ashley that is. Kelly responded back on Teds phone with a simple message "

I'll b there at 11". >>>>>>>>>>>

Ashley was the girl in high school all the guys drooled over and every girl was jealous
of. She came from a wealthy family of highly successful lawyers.

Ashley's body was nothing short of amazing with her golden blonde hair against her light brown tanned skin. Standing at 5'11 and 125lbs

Ashley had a perfect set of 36C's with a well toned athletic body.

Kelly was wearing her tight blue
jeans with a black tank top . Kelly was planning on at least intimidating Ashley making sure she steered
clear from flirting with her boyfriend anymore.

She figured that she probably be able to slap Ashley around a little before security broke things up. The place was rather crowded with dance music blaring.

After buying a cranberry and vodka from the bar Kelly scanned the room until she spotted Ashley at a
table by the far corner of the dance floor. Kelly's rage had returned to her remembering why she had
come.

With her fists balled up she began her approach. Ashley now noticing Kelly's presence couldn't
help but smirk a little. Kelly began speaking "Can't you find a man of your own you bitch!"

Ashley responded with a smug grin "Oh but I would much rather take yours skinny mini!" A few chuckles could
be heard all around.

Kelly felt her blood start to boil at being called that name. She hadn't been
called that dreadful nickname since her senior year.

Kelly responded seething with anger

"A lot has changed since high school, Ashley, I think its time I straightened your ass out once and for all."

Ashley answered back almost laughing out loud. "

I would love to see you try skinny because when I'm done with
you here I'm going to fuck Ted's brains out in a way you never could."

This sent a wave of anger through Kelly's body making her face flush red.

Without thinking Kelly takes her red drink tossing the contents towards Ashley's deep cleavage staining her expensive white dress. This created an audible gasp from the gathering spectators all around them.

Ashley's expression changed from smug to a look of pure shock. Even the music seemed
to quiet down a little. Ashley's gaze shifted from the stain on her dress back to Kelly with a now evil
smirk returning to her face.

Ashley stated with a surprisingly calm tone of voice .

"For that you dumb bitch I am going to make you wish you were never born."

Ashley then stood up calm and casually as if nothing had happened unzipped her red stained dress letting it fall to the floor. There were many
cheers and whistles as her dress glided down her tanned muscular legs.

Ashley had been wearing a lacy white bra containing her beautiful round breast with matching boy shorts that hugged her firm bottom and
thighs.

Kelly's expression now started to show hint's of nervousness as this beautiful blonde stepped
out of her dress and calmly approached her.

Now they had everyone's attention as they stood almost nose
to nose.

Ashley taunted her opponent "Well come on skinny mini straighten me out go ahead and make
your move!"

Anger returning to her Kelly balled up her fist and took aim at her rivals beautiful nose.

Lunging with all her might she made her attack only to strike air as Ashley side stepped her punch.

This infuriated Kelly even more as she made more wild strike's only to miss again and again. More giggles
could be heard as Kelly lunged like a fool.

Ashley responded with a hard hook to Kelly's flat belly knocking the air from poor Kelly.

Kelly let out an embarrassing groan gripping her stomach while bending over.

"Come on skinny mini teach me lesson!" Ashley taunted. By now cell phones an digital cameras
were out recording everything.

Kelly noticed from her bent over position that her boyfriend Ted had joined the large crowd of onlookers.

With new found energy Kelly charged toward Ashley with intending on
tackling her to the ground.

Like an experienced matador Ashley swiftly sidestepped her reckless attack
gripping Kelly's straps on her black tank top spinning her off balance and crashing towards the floor.

While the rest of Kelly slid to the floor her black tank top remained in the hands of her most hated
rival.

Realizing this she looked up at Ashley twirling it around her her finger like a trophy.......
mikewozere

Re: Poor Skinny Kelly

Post by mikewozere »

Love it so far!
Mike
TheBlushingPrincess

Post by TheBlushingPrincess »

Last edited by TheBlushingPrincess on Thu May 26, 2022 11:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
jimmythehand

Post by jimmythehand »

I'd forgotten about this story but I now remember it being an enjoyable little gem I came across on a board I wouldn't usually frequent. Thanks for both the orginal writing and for the reminder!
Big Dave

Post by Big Dave »

Thanks ValerianXIII

I'd be happy if you posted more of your work here - new or old
ValerianXIII

Post by ValerianXIII »

Part 2 From Kelly's Point of view

I couldn't believe I came down here so sure I was going to trash this bitch once and for all and there she was with my black tank top twirling it around like some kind of trophy or something. I felt the cold air on my now exposed skin was giving me goosebumps and the cruel smile Ashley was giving me sent even more shivers down my spine.

I had to turn this fight around somehow. I had to get my tank top back.

As if she knew what I was thinking Ashley slid my tank top over her own chest to cover some of her exposure. The black tank top clung to her big tits tightly stretching it .

My foam inserts were probably becoming noticeable by now as wondering eyes were inspecting my total lack of cleavage. I had gotten back on my feet at this point and was deciding what to do next.

My mind was made up as once again Ashley had uttered that horrible nickname once again "If you want your tank top back you can just come and get it".

"It looks better on me anyways Skinny Mini!"

Now that I look back at that night I should have turned away and ran, I really had should of never tried to fight her in the first place but I hated this girl so much.

At time I thought she couldn't possibly be faster than me or stronger than me. I mean this was a spoiled rich girl she had everything handed to her. How could this girl possibly be able to fight?

I let my temper get the best of me that night. I just exploded charging into this girl trying to knock her off balance. I thought at the time if I could knock her over that maybe I could get a surprise advantage. I was going to get on top of her and rain punches on her pretty face while she was pinned down.

As I charged into her, Ashley quickly braced for me and she caught me by my wrists holding me back. This is just what I had wanted a contest of strength were I would surely win.

What I found out was that Ashley was much stronger than she looked. So much to the point that she would not budge not even an inch.

I struggled and panted but I couldn't even phase her as I could now see the muscle tone in her tan legs. It was at this point that I began to really get scared. Not only did I have no chance of taking this girl down but now I could feel her surprisingly firm grip tightening around my wrists.

She just looked at me with that evil smirk of hers while I struggled in her grip. While looking me in the eye she swiftly kneed me in the crouch through my jeans making my legs buckle from the pain.

Camera phones flashes were blinding me a little. A left hook to my left eye disoriented me followed by several quick jabs rocking my head back and forth. At this point I'm sure I had a black eye probably both of them.

My head was swimming in subspace. She battered my ribs leaving bruises on my bare pale skin. A stiff punch to my belly made me fall to my knees.

I was doubled over in pain with the wind knocked out of me I clenched my battered stomach.

"Well Skinny Mini you made that too easy!" Ashley said proudly. "

"I think you've disappointed are crowd here".

" I'm going to give them a show that they will never forget and your going to be the star!!!" The crowd cheered at this while I just tried to catch my breath.

Feeling the terror creep up my spine knowing this wasn't over and that she had more plans for me. I knew at this point there was know way out of this. The crowd wouldn't let me leave and neither would she. From my downed position I took one more shot at her. I leaped from my position aiming for her legs hoping I could just take her down and score some kind of victory. As I tried to pull her legs down all I could do was grunt and struggle.

She just laughed at my attempt with her high pitched cackle. Her firm legs stiffened around my neck and Ashley started to choke me with her thighs......
Spanker

Post by Spanker »

Poor, skinny Kelly's prospects don't look so good.

I suspect her butt is going to be red.
Revengedpirate

Post by Revengedpirate »

Blushing princess missed the fun Kelly story by fun Kelly ;)
TheBlushingPrincess

Post by TheBlushingPrincess »

Last edited by TheBlushingPrincess on Thu May 26, 2022 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Executionus

Post by Executionus »