The Locker Room (Collab with GeekGuy)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
jastes22

The Locker Room (Collab with GeekGuy)

Post by jastes22 »

This is a collab story with GeekGuy. We will be posting back and forth with the different beats of the story. Hope you enjoy

I was tired. My feet felt like jelly from the late-night practice. Our first big game was that weekend, and Coach had worked us extra hard. Finally, they were done, and I could think of nothing better than to go home, shower, and sleep for 24 hours.

A crash from the boys' locker room. A curse. A very feminine curse. "Hey," I slapped John's shoulder. "Did you hear that?"
Last edited by jastes22 on Sat May 28, 2022 2:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
GeekGuy

Re: The Locker Room (Collab with GeekGuy)

Post by GeekGuy »

"Don, we are going to smash them on Saturday," said John as he punches you in the arm. Walking with you to the locker room tired as hell but pumped for the game. we are just outside when I hear a crash. I feel you hit my shoulder. "What was that? let's check it out" I quietly open the door and let you go in first.
jastes22

Post by jastes22 »

Don stepped across the barrier. Was it a robber? No, that wasn't right. What would a robber be doing in a high school gym locker?

"Brenna?"

The girl yelped, dropping the helmet in her hand. "Hey, Don! Sorry, I was looking for something of mine. Josh and I broke up and I was wondering if he had my old T-shirt."

"You're not supposed to be in here after hours," Don said. "In fact, you're not supposed to be in the men's room at all."

Brenna blushed. Gosh, Don thought, she was cute. "Please don't tell anyone?" She asked.
GeekGuy

Post by GeekGuy »

I close the door quietly behind me just a few steps behind you.

Picking the helmet off the floor, looking at Brenda "Why would he keep your shirt here?" I ask, being kind of confused.

"Yeah, that's right." Agreeing with Don. "I'm going to get Coach " I turn to leave when Brenda pleads "NO!, please don't I can get kicked off the softball team. I'll lose my chance for a scholarship. Please? "
jastes22

Post by jastes22 »

"Alright," I said. Her story didn't add up, but I realized an opportunity when I saw one. "Say we don't tell Coach. But it's going to cost you."

"What do you want? Anything!"

My eyes ran up and down her body. She was small, but athletic and cute. "First, lose the shorts."
GeekGuy

Post by GeekGuy »

I look at Don "did he just say what I think he said?" I ask myself in my head. then look back at her.

Brenda looks shacked, looking back and forth between the two of us. "What,? my shorts, I... I can't"

I turn around and go into my locker and grab my phone. I snap a picture. "Don't worry I'll just send this to our coach." I start scrolling my phone open a text to Don and start typing. "Am I thinking what I think you are thinking?" and pass you the phone.
jastes22

Post by jastes22 »

I finished the text informing Coach of Brenna's intrusion, but I don't click "Send" quite yet. "Come on, Brenna. You know how this works. It only takes one click to send this to Coach. "

With shaking hands, Brenna hooked her fingers into either side of her short's waistband, and pulled. They fell quickly, and suddenly Brenna was standing there with only her shirt, bra, and her pink-and-white panties. She blushed at the sight of the two of them leering at her. "Okay, are we done?"

I looked at my friend. "I don't know, John. Is she done?"
GeekGuy

Post by GeekGuy »

I'm kind of surprised when you have my phone after reading the message I typed out but didn't send you actually typed out a message to coach.

"Wow she's really doing it." Is what I'm thinking in my head. I wonder how far this could go.

"Well Brenda, how about you do a slow turn." I say trying to hide the grin on my face.

"Do I have to?" She asks. "No you don't, Donny hit the buttons." I reply.

"NO PLEASE! ok ok I'll do it just don't send it." She begged.
jastes22

Post by jastes22 »

Brenna began to turn, slowly, her hands at her side.

"Stop," I say. Her panty-clad butt is on perfect display, and I wonder, as John did, how far this could go. "You're in a sports locker. Let's see you do some exercises. Touch your toes and spread your legs."
GeekGuy

Post by GeekGuy »

My eyes are glued to her body as she slowly bends at the waist. When she does my heart skips a beat as I see her sexy athletic ass peeking out of her cute boy shorts panties. I can hear her lowly exhale I assume trying to calm her nerves.

"Wow, Brenda you are stunning," I say as I take in the view.

I lean in and whisper to you. "Donny, do you think she'll take her shirt off?"

I take my phone back and snap a picture. "CLICK!" This makes Brenda pop up "HEY!".