Collab with NudeBaG and TheBlushingPrincess

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
GeekGuy

Re: Collab with NudeBaG and TheBlushingPrincess

Post by GeekGuy »

Ryan wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 5:31 am Damn this story is so good
what he said. lol
TheBlushingPrincess

Post by TheBlushingPrincess »

Parker:

I’ve got to be honest with you. This is pretty fun. I mean, I’ve never seen a naked boy before. And the fact that Anna and Cindy told me that Jason likes me? Well, this is pretty exciting. I’ve got so many questions for him, but I don’t want to scare him off. I’ll just need to work them in casually. But I have got to find out about how long it stays hard! I mean, does it just stay hard forever? Like, until he… you know??? And I totally want to touch it. I never thought it would look so soft. I mean, it’s hard, but it looks like it’s soft and smooth to the touch. So I really want to find out. But I don’t want to seem slutty. Wait. Is this already slutty? Stripping Jason naked and making him lay there as I look at him? I don’t think it’s slutty. It’s just curious. And fun. I don’t know.

But anyway, we’re in the kitchen and we’re about to sit down to eat. Jason does look cute all naked and just in that apron. So I decide to mess with him a little. I just walk up behind him and say, “Wow! Jason, I’m actually impressed. You didn’t get anything on the apron! Good job!”

He says, “Thanks.” Then without him even realizing it, I pull the strings on the apron. I tell him, “So let’s not chance it now.” And I just pull that apron right off of him. And I can tell you this: I’m not planning on giving it back. Jason’s staying naked as long as I want. I just love looking at him. It’s funny though. I just love seeing that shy, embarrassed look in his eyes. To his credit, he’s playing it cool. But you can tell how nervous he is. And he’s so embarrassed about his boner! I don’t know why! We’ve all been looking right at it already. But he’s so shy about it. It’s so cute.

I just look right at him and flatly say, “You really do just stay hard all the time, don’t you?”

Cindy and Anna laugh. Jason just blushes a little and kind of puts his hands over it. So I hand him the salad bowl. I figure if he’s holding something, he can’t cover. The perfect plan. Ha-ha.

By now, Anna has tightened up the string on her bikini top. We’re all sitting at the table about to eat. I’m across from Jason. Then Anna looks at her glass. It’s already about half empty. So she hands it to Jason and asks him to get her a refill. Sounds like a good idea to me. So I hand him my glass, too. Obviously, I don’t need a refill. I just want to see his cute little butt as he walks across the room.

He takes our glasses and gets up, and his napkin is hanging over his boner. We just start laughing.

So he goes into the kitchen. The three of us are alone for a minute. I’ve got so much to say!

“Can you believe this?” I exclaim in a whisper to Anna and Cindy.

Cindy says, “He is so into you. You’ve got to do something!”

Anna looks at me, encouragingly. “Yeah, Parker. Plus, he’s yummy. You’ve got to make a move.”

I’m like, “What would I even do? This is crazy. I’ve never even kissed a boy before. And now here’s this guy in my house, naked with a crazy perma-boner!”

Anna offers, “We could leave the two of you alone…”

I cut her off. “No way. No way. I’d freak out. I need you guys to stay here. Promise me."

Cindy reassures me. “No problem. We’re here for you.”

I get a little shy. I ask the girls, “What do you think of it? You know?”

Anna asks, “Think of it?”

“You know. It! Like, is it a nice one?”

Anna says, “Look. I’m no expert. I’ve see a few. I don’t know. It seems nice. It’s not the biggest one in the world. Seems about average. I think it’s a nice one.”

Cindy adds, “Parker, absolutely. It’s nice. And he’s cute. You need to go for it.”

So now I’m panicking a little. “So what do I do???

Then we hear Jason coming back in with the drinks. He’s still got that napkin ridiculously draped over his still-hard dick. It’s insane!

Cindy quickly whispers to me, “You’ll figure it out. Just have fun with him. Tease him a little.”

Then suddenly, he’s back at our table. He puts down the drinks and we say thank you. I see Anna give his butt a light spank right before he sits down. He jumps a little, but doesn’t react beyond that. I can’t imagine what he’s thinking.

So we start eating. We’re actually having a nice time and talking about stuff. It’s just like any other time. Just hanging out. Except Jason is naked. Just absolutely naked. It’s crazy.

Well, anyway, I want to make a move. Tease him a little, like Cindy said. I mean, I’m not going to reach under the table and grab his dick. But I summon my courage. I extend my foot and find his knee. Then I slide my foot up his thigh, lightly bringing it nearer to his crotch. Wow. Am I really going to do this? Yes. Absolutely. I keep moving my foot forward, and I think I feel his balls with my toes. I make eyes at him and bit my lower lip a little. I’m totally embarrassed, but I’m determined. Meanwhile, Cindy and Anna are talking about softball practice. And I’m just moving my toes along his penis. Wow. It feels so smooth on my toes. And so warm. I’m getting really tingly all over.

And you should see the look in his eyes. He’s so surprised. His eyes get so incredibly wide. He’s just staring at me. He was just about to take a bite of pizza, and he freezes. Pizza suspended in mid-air. He’s totally motionless. Like time has stopped.

I move my toes around for a few seconds. I lean in toward him and smile. He’s still not moving or reacting. I guess he likes it or he would push my foot away. I don’t know. But I don’t want to scare him. So I pull my foot back. Cindy and Anna have no idea. But wow. That was something.

Anyway, we continue eating. Cindy and Anna are gabbing nonstop. But Jason and I are pretty quiet.

Finally, we finish the salad and pizza. We’re about to have our pudding, but then Anna says, “Let’s take our pudding out to the porch. It’s such a nice evening.”

We’ve got a great screened-in porch in the back. It looks over the yard and it’s pretty wooded back there. It’s pretty. So it sounds good to me.

“What do you say, Jason,” I ask. “Are you up for it?”

Anna glances under the table at Jason. She says back to me, “Parker, I think Jason is absolutely up for it!”

We all laugh.

Jason seems nervous about standing up again. I mean, yeah, we’re going to see everything all over again. But I don’t care. I get up and take his hand. I lead him up out of the kitchen and to the porch.

Anna just keeps playfully smacking his butt as we walk. He doesn’t even seem to react. Wow. It’s crazy. But I guess he likes it.

So we’re sitting out on the porch. It’s starting to get dark outside. It’s a really pretty evening. We’re in these Adirondack chairs, just relaxing, all kind of facing each other. It’s funny, because the way these chairs lean back, Jason’s got to decide if and how he’s going to cover. He starts of with his leg crossed at the knee, and his arm and hand kind of casually resting over his dick. A casual cover. But it doesn’t stop the three of us from glancing at it.

We just sit there and enjoy the evening for a minute. Then I say, “Oh, the pudding! We forgot the pudding!” I look at Jason. I see the look in his eyes. And then I say the dreaded words. “Jason, would you run back in and get the pudding?”

He looks at the three of us looking. Then he says, “Sure,” and he gets up and walks back into the kitchen. We whistle and laugh.

Okay. He’s gone again. I need more advice.

“So what now?” I ask, hoping they can offer me some good suggestions.

Cindy says, “Well, after the pudding, we’ll finish the massage. That’s your opportunity. Your hands will be all over him!”

Anna adds, “Absolutely. We’ll take his upper body and you take his lower body. It’s the perfect plan.”

I’m nervous. “But how far do I go? I mean, do I touch it?” I look at Anna. “You’ve given a hand job before. I mean, is that what I should do?”

She looks at me like I’m crazy. “Absolutely not. Not with us there, anyway. Just tease him. Guys like that.”

I hear him coming. “Okay. Shh. Shh. He’s coming. Talk about something else.”

Jason comes in with the pudding in four little cups on a tray. He hands them to us.

“Thank you,” I say.

We’re eating in silence. Jason has no choice but for his dick to just be on full display while he eats his pudding, because he’s holding the cup in one hand and the spoon in the other.

It’s quiet for a minute.

I glance at his dick. It’s not quite as hard. It actually looks kind of soft and small and cute.

Anna sees me staring at it. Then she looks at it. And she blurts out, “Check it out, Jason. Your boner’s finally gone down!”

Cindy looks. “Wow, yeah! Amazing! Quick. Stand up and let us see it before it gets hard again!”

Jason’s like, “What?”

Cindy repeats, “Yeah. Stand up. We want to see it soft. Please. Hurry. I know it won’t last long.”

He’s still not moving.

Cindy and Anna get up and walk over to him. “No time to waste. On your feet, Jason!” They each grab an arm and bring him to his feet. Then the three of us stand back and look at him.

I’m so shy about it, but I lean in for a closer look. “Wow, Jason. It’s cute. It just hangs there like a little noodle.”

Jason’s clearly nervous. He’s shifting his weight.

Anna says, “I have an idea. Let’s play a game. It’s called ‘How Long Can Jason Go Without Getting A Boner?’”

Cindy and I laugh. I say, “Sounds fun!” I look at my watch and mark the time. “Okay. And… go!”

Jason starts talking about something, but I hardly even hear the words he’s saying. I’m just focused on timing how long he can stay soft.

Then Anna gets kind of an evil smile. She says, “I have an idea. If you can stay soft for five minutes, you can get dressed. But if you get hard before then, you have to stay naked all night and do whatever we say.”

I get super shy at hearing her say that. But Cindy thinks it’s a great idea.

Jason speaks up. “I don’t know. That doesn’t seem fair. I mean, I can’t really control it.”

But Anna says, “Well, maybe that’s just part of being a man. You need to learn to control it. But I’ll tell you what. If five minutes seems too long, we can make it three. You just need to stay soft for three minutes. And look, you’re already 30 seconds in. So it’s just two-and-a-half minutes longer. And then you can get dressed. But if you get hard during that time, we own you for the rest of the night. And I mean all night.”

Amazingly, Jason’s still totally soft. I mean, maybe he’s just going to stay soft. After all, how long can a guy stay hard, and he’s been hard for like two hours straight! So I’m a little pissed at Anna because she’s going to let him get dressed.

I look at my watch. Shoot! We’re already up to 90 seconds. Just 90 seconds left, and he’s still soft! I think, Damnit, Anna! You and your stupid games!

But then it strikes me. I turn around and bend all the way over. Teasingly, I say, “Jason, what do you think of my ass? Do you think it’s round enough?” I kind of wiggle it at him. Then I say, “Oops. I hope it’s not getting you too excited!”

Then Cindy decides to join the fun. She says, “Wow. It’s getting so warm outside. I think I need to take off my top.” And she does! She looks right at Jason and slowly pulls her shirt over her head, leaving her just in her shorts and bra.

I think it’s starting to move. But we’ve just got like 45 seconds left. Shoot!

Then I look at his face. You can see him concentrating so hard. I don’t know what he’s thinking, but you can see him just giving it all he’s got to stay soft. But it’s not going to work. I can’t imagine what I would do in his situation. I mean, if it were me standing naked in front of three guys? But it’s different, right? I mean, guys are pervs. That’s different. We were just having fun. There is a difference. Right? Right???

Anyway, then Anna decides to do something. “Jason, I’m feeling so guilty. I mean, we’ve seen you naked, but you haven’t seen us naked. So I was wondering…” and she starts to untie her bikini top from behind… “would you mind terribly…” and she pulls the strings out to the side… “if I were to take off my top?” She turns her back to Jason, looks at him over her shoulder, and just completely strips off her bikini top, tossing it casually onto one of the chairs.

She seductively drapes her arm over her breasts and turns back to face him. She’s just naked except for her short shorts. She looks at him.

He’s getting harder, but not all the way. It’s thicker, but it’s not pointing out yet. Damnit! Just 20 seconds left!!!

Of course, Anna is not one to lose. She takes her fingertips and covers her nipples. Her breasts are just out. She walks right up to him. “Jason, what do you think? Does this help make things even?” And she’s just standing inches from him with her boobs right in his face. The only thing he doesn’t see are her nipples.

I look down. And yes! He’s totally hard!

I shout, “Three minutes are up!”

Then Cindy looks at Jason’s dick and says, “And so is Jason's dick!”

Anna turns away from him and puts her top back on. Then she looks back at him. “Hooray! We win! Jason stays naked all night and has to do whatever we say!”

The three of us join hands and start dancing around him, like we’re in pre-school playing Ring Around the Rosy. We start singing, “Jason’s staying naked! Jason’s staying naked! Jason’s staying naked!”

And we’re laughing our asses off, just dancing around him while he’s got this crazy boner again.

I look at his dick and then up at his face, and I tell him, “I was nervous there for a few seconds! But we did it! And now you get to stay naked for us all night!" I look back down at his dick. I squeal, "How fun!”

Cindy looks at me. “So, Parker. What do you want to do first?”

I think. “That’s a good question.” I look Jason up and down and smile. “That’s a really good question!”
Mikik

Post by Mikik »

This is great Princess!! I like the foot's scene. Anna is a smart girl, great character. I love when the girls are beautiful and smart! My favorite part was the dance around the chair. Lots of CFNM sensation from than scene
TheBlushingPrincess

Mikik wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 12:32 pm This is great Princess!! I like the foot's scene. Anna is a smart girl, great character. I love when the girls are beautiful and smart! My favorite part was the dance around the chair. Lots of CFNM sensation from than scene
Thanks! Having the best time writing this. So much fun. Can't wait to see what NudeBaG has happen next!
NudeBaG

Post by NudeBaG »

Jason:

Parker has her bare foot between my legs!
I can feel her toes delicately touching my penis!
I glance at Cindy and Anna.
They seem oblivious to the action taking place under the table!
I look at Parker.
She’s smiling!
This CANNOT be the same girl from class!
Oh god!
She keeps rubbing her toes along my g-spot!
She suddenly sits up and I feel her foot move away.
I casually glance down at the napkin.
Good.
I don’t see any stains.
Anna and Cindy continue talking, but all I can do is stare at my plate.
But I have to look at Parker.
It’d be rude and awkward not to, right?
Play it cool.
Right, play it cool.
Even though the girl you’ve been crushing on just teased you with a little footjob!
I look at Parker.
She’s biting her lip in an adorable smile!
Fuck!
Where did this come from?!

Anna says, “Let’s take our pudding out to the porch. It’s such a nice evening.”
Parker looks towards the backdoor, and her screenedvin porch.
“What do you say, Jason,” Parker asks. “Are you up for it?”
“Parker, I think Jason is absolutely up for it!” Anna says.
The girls all laugh, and it takes me a moment to realize that Anna has been staring at my lap for who knows how long!
Before I can react, Parker pulls me up and the napkin falls to the floor.
She takes my hand and leads us to the porch.
I feel Anna smack my butt as we walk.
But I cant react.
It’s like my senses are overloaded.

We sit in the 4 chairs on the porch, all set up so that they face one another.
We just kind of sit for a while, taking in the evening air.
I’m doing my best to cover myself, but not make it so obvious as to draw attention.
I shift position, but cant do much other than cross my leg or lean forward because of the chair.
There’s no comfortable in between.
“Oh, the pudding! We forgot the pudding!” Parker looks at me. “Jason, would you run back in and get the pudding?”
Seriously?
Of course they’d ask ME to do it.
Ok, fine.
Just do it quick.
At least it’ll get you in the house for a bit.
“Sure.” I say.
I stand up much to the girls’ amusement, and walk back into the house.

I’m sure the girls are talking, but I have no way of hearing what they are saying.
I shouldn’t give them more time than they need.
Who knows what they have planned!
I quickly dish the pudding into 4 cups and place them on the tray.
I look down.
My penis is sticking straight out in a semi-hard on.
I gather my courage and walk back out.
I hand the girls their cups, and they are just staring at my dick the entire time!
I hand Parker hers, and she smiles.
“Thank you,” she says.

I sit down and start eating.
I cant do anything while eating the pudding, so I know the girls can see everything.
It’s quiet for a bit as we eat.
Between the cool air and concentrating on the pudding, I’m finally able to calm down.
A little time passed, but once we finish the pudding, Anna blurts out, “Check it out, Jason. Your boner’s finally gone down!”
“Wow, yeah! Amazing! Quick. Stand up and let us see it before it gets hard again!” Cindy says.

“What?” I ask.

Cindy repeats, “Yeah. Stand up. We want to see it soft. Please. Hurry. I know it won’t last long.”

They want to see me soft?!
No way!
At least hard it’s something!
But soft, it’s not impressive at all!
I actually think it’s kind of tiny!
Cindy and Anna get up and walk over to me though.
“No time to waste. On your feet, Jason!” They each grab an arm and bring me to my feet!
All 3 girls just stand there and stare at me!
I feel a twisting knot in my stomach.
To make things worse,
Parker actually leans down!
“Wow, Jason. It’s cute. It just hangs there like a little noodle.” She says.
I’m crushed that this is happening!
I shift nervously.
Anna says, “I have an idea. Let’s play a game. It’s called ‘How Long Can Jason Go Without Getting A Boner?’”
Cindy and Parker laugh.
“Sounds fun!” Parker says.
She looks down at her watch.
“Okay. And… go!”

“Seriously?! What the hell?!”
I think about covering up, but they’d probably just pull my hands away.
“Guys, come on!” I protest, but the girls keep staring.
Anna smiles.
“I have an idea. If you can stay soft for five minutes, you can get dressed. But if you get hard before then, you have to stay naked all night and do whatever we say.”
Parker stays quiet, but Cindy nods in approval.
“I don’t know. That doesn’t seem fair. I mean, I can’t really control it.”
I say.
It’s true.
There’s no telling what will cause me to bone up.
If I stare at Anna’s top too long- hell, just being naked around them could (and has) caused a random boner!
“Well,” Anna says. “maybe that’s just part of being a man. You need to learn to control it. But I’ll tell you what. If five minutes seems too long, we can make it three. You just need to stay soft for three minutes. And look, you’re already 30 seconds in. So it’s just two-and-a-half minutes longer. And then you can get dressed. But if you get hard during that time, we own you for the rest of the night. And I mean all night.”
I can do this!
I can totally do this!
Just don’t think about Anna’s boobs.
Don’t think about Parker’s foot touching my dick-
My thought freezes as I look at Parker.
She’s turned around and bent over!
“Jason, what do you think of my ass? Do you think it’s round enough?” She says as she wiggles her ass at me!
“Oops. I hope it’s not getting you too excited!”
Parker?!
Seriously?!
Where is this hyper flirting coming from?!
“Wow. It’s getting so warm outside. I think I need to take off my top.”
I look at Cindy as she slowly pulls her shirt over her head, leaving her just in her shorts and bra!
Shit!
No!
But I can’t NOT look!
How far will they go?!
Shit!
No!
You can do this.
Enjoy the view, but don’t get hard!
“Jason, I’m feeling so guilty. I mean, we’ve seen you naked, but you haven’t seen us naked. So I was wondering…” Anna says.
Is she?
No way!
She’s untying her bikini top from behind!
“would you mind terribly… if I were to take off my top?” She turns her back to me, but looks over her shoulder, and pulls off her bikini top, tossing it casually onto one of the chairs!
She turns back to face me, with just her arm covering her chest!
Fuck me!
I can feel it happening!
How much time is left?!
No!
Don’t look!
But damn!
Anna then shifts and moves her arms!
She’s ONLY covering her nipples!
I’m pretty much seeing her bare breasts!
“Jason,” She’s walking towards me!
“what do you think? Does this help make things even?”
Her boobs are RIGHT THERE!
Shit!
“Three minutes are up!” Parker shouts.
“And so is Jason's dick!” Cindy says.
I look down as Anna turns away.
My hard penis stares back up at me.
Shit!
“Hooray!” Anna cheers. “We win! Jason stays naked all night and has to do whatever we say!”
The girls form a circle around me holding hands and start dancing around cheering.
“Jason’s staying naked! Jason’s staying naked! Jason’s staying naked!”
They eventually stop.
I can’t do anything but stsnd there on full display for them.
Parker is suddenly right in front of me, and I feel myself flush with embarassment.
She looks down at my hard penis, then at my face.
“I was nervous there for a few seconds! But we did it! And now you get to stay naked for us all night!" She looks back down.
"How fun!”
“So, Parker.” Cindy says. “What do you want to do first?”
“That’s a good question.” Parker says. “That’s a really good question!”

“Oh yeah!” Anna says, stepping beside me. “I think we need to finish Jason’s massage, don’t we?”
“That’s right!” Cindy says excitedly.
“Alright! Let’s head back to the livingroom!” Parker takes my hand and leads me back into the house, while Cindy and Anna playfully smack my ass.
Parker leads us to the livingroom.
“Ok, Jason,” she releases my hand and puts her hands on her hips.
She walks over the couch and turns to face me.
“Go ahead and lay down here.”
I quickly lay down on my stomach in front of the couch.
Cindy and Anna laugh.
“No, no, no, silly.” Parker teases. “Roll over.”
I slowly turn and lay on my back.
The girls chuckle.
I feel my penis, still rock hard, lay on my abs, pointing to my face.
Anna kneels by my head and shoulders, while Cindy kneels by my thigh.
Anna begins rubbing my upper arms and chest, while I feel Cindy begin rubbing my thighs.
Parker lets out a cute little giggle, then she gently rests her bare foot on top of my penis!
I gasp.
“P-Parker! What are you doing?”
Parker bites her lip again as she smiles.
Anna and Cindy hold back laughs.
“I was just thinking,” she says.
“about dinner.” She smiles.
Dinner?
Wha-?
She then gently starts moving her toes up and down the bottom of my penis!
“Oooooo.” Anna keeps rubbing my chest.
“Haha.” Cindy is squeezing my thigh.
I feel my penis twitch!
Parker keeps rubbing her toes along my penis, and I feel Cindy’s hands slide up my inner thigh to right beside my testicles and back down!
The combination of Parker’s cute feet gently touching me and Cindy’s hands on my thighs,
I can’t help but convulse and let out a chuckle myself!
My inner thigh is one of my most sensitive areas, along with my groin.
Anna gasps.
She then moves her hands outward and gently runs her finger tips up my arm pits, sending a shiver through my body!
“Uh oh,” Anna says. “Jason, are you ticklish?”
GeekGuy

Post by GeekGuy »

oh no he is in trouble. well more trouble I guess. :D
TheBlushingPrincess

GeekGuy wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 6:19 pm oh no he is in trouble.
Oh, you have no idea! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

At this point if somebody posts the word "ticklish" we all expect TheBlushingPrincess to appear out of thin air. It's like Beetlejuice, but you only have to say it once. Punting to her with a part ending in that word is the equivalent to punting the football to Devin Hester of the Bears. Well done.
GeekGuy

Post by GeekGuy »

TheBlushingPrincess wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 8:55 pm
GeekGuy wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 6:19 pm oh no he is in trouble.
Oh, you have no idea! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
that's such a teasing statement!!! *as I hit refresh over and over lol
TheBlushingPrincess

Executionus wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 9:47 pm At this point if somebody posts the word "ticklish" we all expect TheBlushingPrincess to appear out of thin air. It's like Beetlejuice, but you only have to say it once.
First, great analogy.
Second, that's what I love about this site. Come for the erotica, stay for the comedy.
Third, I hope my personal passion for tickling isn't too much. I even try to hold back a bit. I can't tell you how many "Mike and Kelly" story ideas I've had that I haven't written and posted because they all devolve into tickle torture. So I'm trying! ;) I've gone to some "tickling" sites for stories, but this community is so much more fun and more supportive. Plus, the stories are better here... even the ones that don't involve tickling. :D But yes. Thank you, NudeBaG for the gift of a great setup. But come on... I have written plenty of stories with zero tickling! :D