Collab with NudeBaG and TheBlushingPrincess

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
Lola

Re: Collab with NudeBaG and TheBlushingPrincess

Post by Lola »

I would love to see Jason tied up for the tickling!! Tied in a way that leaves all his body fully exposed. No front, no back covered! And the girls can tease him by discussing in front of him how to tie him up. Jason could feel a lot of sensations hearing the girls talking about him and waiting for the torture to begin.

It's just a suggestion i don't expect you to take it nor i want to ruin the plot!
GeekGuy

Post by GeekGuy »

Lola wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 12:22 pm I would love to see Jason tied up for the tickling!! Tied in a way that leaves all his body fully exposed. No front, no back covered! And the girls can tease him by discussing in front of him how to tie him up. Jason could feel a lot of sensations hearing the girls talking about him and waiting for the torture to begin.

It's just a suggestion i don't expect you to take it nor i want to ruin the plot!
I could see that tied either standing or laying on his side.
NudeBaG

Post by NudeBaG »

Or tied to a chair🤔
drtickle

Post by drtickle »

Lola wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 12:22 pm I would love to see Jason tied up for the tickling!! Tied in a way that leaves all his body fully exposed. No front, no back covered! And the girls can tease him by discussing in front of him how to tie him up. Jason could feel a lot of sensations hearing the girls talking about him and waiting for the torture to begin.

My favorite position for this would be kneeling with arms tied upwards and the lower legs bend up a bit. This would expose the soles of the feet as well.

Can't wait to read about it...
drtickle :mrgreen:
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

I'm entertained by the fact that this thread suddenly got so active once tickling was mentioned, leading to people suggesting preferences and everything.

If I were to add an idea to the list, I actually WOULDN'T tie him up, at least at first. Instead I'd have one girl hold down his arms, one hold his legs, and the other go for the midsection. He could flail all he wants but never escape, held in place by a bunch of girls all very close to his bouncing boy parts.
TheBlushingPrincess

Post by TheBlushingPrincess »

I love it. The tying up is fun, but the teasing idea is even more diabolical. First teasing about how to tie him up and then teasing about how to tickle him... and making him wait for it. The horrible anticipation alone is already making me excited to write it.
GeekGuy wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 5:09 pm I could see that tied either standing or laying on his side.
Who says they need to just tie him in a single position? Simply readjust as needed! "Oh, Jason. We just need to have you lay down for a bit. Why? Oh, well Anna really can't access your feet so well from there. Just give us a moment to retie you. Okay. There we go. Thanks for your patience. Now we can get started again!"
NudeBaG wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 9:36 pm Or tied to a chair🤔
Indeed. A chair is good. Plenty of access to pretty much everything (including feet) except the backside.
drtickle wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 10:38 pm My favorite position for this would be kneeling with arms tied upwards and the lower legs bend up a bit. This would expose the soles of the feet as well.
Ah, the good Doctor! Thank you for the suggestion. (And you know, you hold a special place in my heart as you were the first person to comment on the first story I posted on this site... which, by the way, did not include any tickling.) That's a good position. I wonder though if the girls have enough experience or creativity to come up with such a vulnerable position. But hey. This is fiction. So anything is possible!
Executionus wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 11:46 pm I'm entertained by the fact that this thread suddenly got so active once tickling was mentioned, leading to people suggesting preferences and everything.
Yes, indeed! So no more making fun of me for including so much tickling in my writing, because apparently PEOPLE LOVE IT. Tickling is AMAZING! I feel validated! :)
Executionus wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 11:46 pm If I were to add an idea to the list, I actually WOULDN'T tie him up, at least at first. Instead I'd have one girl hold down his arms, one hold his legs, and the other go for the midsection. He could flail all he wants but never escape, held in place by a bunch of girls all very close to his bouncing boy parts.
I agree 100 percent. So much worse to start by holding him down and letting him squirm a bit. Trying to bat their hands away but being held down. There's so much more fight and struggle that way. Of course, he's incapacitated by the tickling so his ability to fight back is significantly diminished. Plus their laughter and squealing at his predicament. But eventually they warn him that if he doesn't stop thrashing and fighting back, they are going to have to restrain him. For his own safety, really. Then the bondage begins. I hope to work on this tomorrow. The tickling might need to come out in a few shorter parts, as I want to give NudeBaG the opportunity to share Jason's perspective along the journey. But we'll see.

Thank you all for reading and getting involved in this story. And thank you to NudeBaG for the opportunity to collaborate. I'm enjoying this very much. -Princess
GeekGuy

Re: Collab with NudeBaG and

Post by GeekGuy »

GeekGuy wrote: ↑Mon May 30, 2022 1:09 pm
I could see that tied either standing or laying on his side.

TheBlushingPrincess:
Who says they need to just tie him in a single position? Simply readjust as needed! "Oh, Jason. We just need to have you lay down for a bit. Why? Oh, well Anna really can't access your feet so well from there. Just give us a moment to retie you. Okay. There we go. Thanks for your patience. Now we can get started again!"
very true, I was just trying to think of a way to have to assess Jason front and back. this is why you're playing chess when I'm over here playing with blocks lol.

Executionus wrote: ↑Mon May 30, 2022 7:46 pm
I'm entertained by the fact that this thread suddenly got so active once tickling was mentioned, leading to people suggesting preferences and everything.
TheBlushingPrincess:
Yes, indeed! So no more making fun of me for including so much tickling in my writing, because apparently PEOPLE LOVE IT. Tickling is AMAZING! I feel validated! :)
maybe we can pick on you just a lil bit...? i kid. i feel that ticketing is a very useful tool in the Embassasser's (might be making up a word there...?) belt
NudeBaG

Post by NudeBaG »

TheBlushingPrincess wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 2:58 am
I love it. The tying up is fun, but the teasing idea is even more diabolical. First teasing about how to tie him up and then teasing about how to tickle him... and making him wait for it. The horrible anticipation alone is already making me excited to write it.
GeekGuy wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 5:09 pm I could see that tied either standing or laying on his side.
NudeBaG wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 9:36 pm Or tied to a chair🤔
Indeed. A chair is good. Plenty of access to pretty much everything (including feet) except the backside.
drtickle wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 10:38 pm My favorite position for this would be kneeling with arms tied upwards and the lower legs bend up a bit. This would expose the soles of the feet as well.
Ah, the good Doctor! Thank you for the suggestion. (And you know, you hold a special place in my heart as you were the first person to comment on the first story I posted on this site... which, by the way, did not include any tickling.) That's a good position. I wonder though if the girls have enough experience or creativity to come up with such a vulnerable position. But hey. This is fiction. So anything is possible!
Executionus wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 11:46 pm I'm entertained by the fact that this thread suddenly got so active once tickling was mentioned, leading to people suggesting preferences and everything.
Executionus wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 11:46 pm If I were to add an idea to the list, I actually WOULDN'T tie him up, at least at first. Instead I'd have one girl hold down his arms, one hold his legs, and the other go for the midsection. He could flail all he wants but never escape, held in place by a bunch of girls all very close to his bouncing boy parts.
I agree 100 percent. So much worse to start by holding him down and letting him squirm a bit. Trying to bat their hands away but being held down. There's so much more fight and struggle that way. Of course, he's incapacitated by the tickling so his ability to fight back is significantly diminished. Plus their laughter and squealing at his predicament. But eventually they warn him that if he doesn't stop thrashing and fighting back, they are going to have to restrain him. For his own safety, really. Then the bondage begins. I hope to work on this tomorrow. The tickling might need to come out in a few shorter parts, as I want to give NudeBaG the opportunity to share Jason's perspective along the journey. But we'll see.

Thank you all for reading and getting involved in this story. And thank you to NudeBaG for the opportunity to collaborate. I'm enjoying this very much. -Princess

I am also VERY much enjoying this.
It’s a fun exercise 😊
TheBlushingPrincess

Post by TheBlushingPrincess »

Parker:

All three of us freeze and stare at Jason. Anna’s got the wickedest smile on her face. Cindy is full of awe, staring at him. And me? I feel like I’ve just won the jackpot.

Jason is ticklish! Anna just made him squeal just by running her fingertips gently up his arm pits. You should have seen his body convulse just from that tiny touch. Oh, wow. He’s not only ticklish. He’s crazy ticklish. This is going to be fun!

But I’ve got to give you a little background…

Last year was my first year on the softball team. We were having a sleepover at one of the girl’s houses. There were about five or six of us. We’re hanging out watching a movie. We’re all in our pajamas (or whatever we were going to sleep in). I’m just wearing a cream-colored tank top with little flowers and my powder-blue panties. Anna was there too. Anyway, I’m sitting in a beanbag chair watching the movie. One of the other girls accidentally brushed up against the bottom of my foot and I let out a shriek. And that was it. This girl, Lauren, shouts, “Parker’s ticklish!” And oh, boy. That was all it took. All of the girls pounced on me. Including Anna. They tortured me for what seemed like forever. (Anna told me later that it was just like two minutes, if that. But it felt much longer!) I was screaming and begging and laughing. I had never known I was that ticklish! But I was. Well, since then, I’ve really wanted to tickle someone. You know. To be on the other side of it. And wow. Here is my chance. And with Jason! And he’s naked! This is really something. Too good an opportunity to pass up.

So Cindy is down by his thighs. Anna is above his head. And I’m right next to him. It’s the optimal position.

Jason says (clearly lying), “No, I’m not ticklish at all. It just felt really good so I kind of let out a little laugh. That’s all. I’m totally not ticklish.”

We know he’s clearly lying.

Anna says, “So if you’re not ticklish, you won’t mind if I do this…” And she takes both hands and runs them just below his armpits, making little circles on his side. He totally squirms, but he’s biting his lip to keep from laughing.

Then Cindy says, “And if you’re not ticklish, you won’t mind if I do this…” And she takes her fingertips and runs them along his inner thigh, going from by his knees up to almost touching his dick, and back down. She does it a few times. We can see him trying to keep from squirming and he’s totally biting his lip and closing his eyes tight.

I’m smiling so big. And I’m super turned on. His dick is harder than ever. So I say, “Right, Jason. And if you’re not ticklish, you won’t mind if I do this…” And I take both hands and grab onto his sides just above his hips. And I squeeze and pulse my hands, just like the girls did to me last year. I’m smiling so big. He tries to hold still for a split second, but he can’t do it. His body starts twisting and turning! He brings his hands down to try to push my hands away! And he starts laughing and screaming. “Okay! Yes! I’m ticklish! P..p..please s..st…STOP!!!!” He's got the best laugh, and his laughter is absolutely contagious. We all start laughing and it doesn’t take long for all three of us to be tickling him at once.

“Oh, Jason,” Anna says in kind of a mock-baby voice. “So you are ticklish. The big stwong man is hewpwess at the hands of his thwee wittle fweinds!” And she just keeps digging into his armpits!

With the three of us working him over, he’s just flailing his arms and legs every which way, trying to get away. But he’s got no chance. He’s laughing so hard, he’s got like zero strength.

Finally, he tries to bat my hands away with his hands, so Anna pulls his arms and hands over his head and she sits on them so he can’t move. Now he’s really got zero chance to break free! But his legs are still thrashing wildly. I don’t know who’s laughing more… us or him! But I’m having so much fun. First of all, it’s amazing to get some tickle payback. Second, he’s sooooo cute, naked and laughing and squirming. And third, I’m getting to touch him everywhere!

I’m mostly tickling his belly and sides, and he totally can’t take it. “Please, Parker! Please STOP!!!” But he’s laughing and smiling so much. I mean, he must be enjoying it. Right?

So I look at him, still tickling him, and say, “But Jason, you are so cute like this. I don’t think I’d ever stop. This is way too much fun!”

While I’m tickling him, I look at his dick. It’s so hard. I mean, it’s like it’s pointing at an angle, halfway up to the ceiling. And his balls have gotten so hard and tight.

He can’t move his arms because Anna is sitting on them, but he’s thrashing his legs and twisting his body, trying to get us to stop. But there’s no way. We are never stopping. This is just too good!

But then he almost kicks Cindy in the face. Not on purpose, but just because he’s thrashing so much from her tickling his inner thigh. He just can’t take it! He’s laughing so hard. But right after Cindy almost gets kicked, she yells, “STOP!” And we all stop tickling him. Anna’s still sitting on his arms so he can’t move. We all look at Cindy while Jason tries to catch his breath.

Cindy looks at Jason. She says firmly but quietly, “Jason, now look. If you can’t hold still and take your tickling like a man, we’re simply going to have to tie you up. It’s for your own safety, really.”

Anna and I stare at each other. What? Tie him up? Seriously? Tie up Jason while he’s naked? I’m soooooo turned on. I never even thought this would be a possibility. I never imagined the evening would go like this! But wow. Jason? Naked? Tied up? With my hands all over his body? Holy shit. Is she serious???

Then I feel like time is frozen. I look at Jason’s face. He’s shocked and surprised. I can’t tell if he’s scared or nervous... or just relieved that there’s been a pause in the tickling. I’d give anything to know what he's thinking.

Then I look at his dick. It is so amazing. It’s so hard. And it looks so smooth. I know I’ve touched it with my feet. But I totally want to grab it with my hands. I want to squeeze it. I want to do whatever it takes to make him feel so good. I’m totally falling for him. And I can’t believe it, but not only do I want to touch it with my hands and just feel it all over, but I… and I can’t believe I’m saying this… I want to lick it. I want to put it in my mouth. I want to… holy shit… I think I want to give him a blowjob. Shit. I don’t even know how to do that! But I want to! I totally want to! I’m sure I could figure it out. I just want to lick it up and down and kiss it and put it in my mouth. I'm just staring... and staring... and staring...

Then I snap out of it. I have no idea how much time has passed, but Jason, Anna, and Cindy are all just looking at me staring at his dick with my eyes wide.

Cindy teases me. “Are you back now, Parker?”

Anna says, “Yeah. We weren’t sure where you went! Care to tell us what you were thinking about???”

I totally blush. I’m so embarrassed. So I try to cover. I look at Jason’s wide eyes and say, “Oh, I was just thinking about the best way to tie him up for the next round of tickling!” Maybe they bought it. Maybe not. I don’t know. But it doesn’t matter. At least it got Cindy and Anna talking about the tickling again.

Amazingly, Jason isn’t protesting at all. I mean, does he want us to tie him up and tickle him? I mean, if it were me, I’d be pleading and begging, “no, no, no, please.” But he’s not. He’s just lying there, looking all shy and embarrassed and cute. I take a minute to look at him. He’s so helpless, laying there with Anna sitting on his arms as they’re outstretched over his head. His boner is still there, but maybe it’s gone down just a bit. It’s kind of resting on his belly now instead of pointing straight up. And his balls are a little softer now. I totally want to feel his balls. Just cup them gently in my hands and feel them. I have no idea what balls feel like. I just want to touch him everywhere! I’m so crazy horny! (Did I actually just say that? Wow. What is happening???)

Jason finally says, “I don’t know, guys. Maybe you don’t need to tie me up. I think that was enough tickling. Don’t you think?”

He’s so funny. I smile at him. “Sorry, Jason. Now that we know you’re ticklish, the fun is just getting started.” I can’t help but give his sides a light squeeze. He screams and arches his back in response. “See what I mean?” I teasingly ask. “So much fun!”

Cindy says, “I say we tie him to your bed, Parker.”

I get tingly just hearing the words. I’m kind of speechless.

Then Anna says, “No, no. Too boring. How about this. We take him to the landing at the stairs and tie his hands over his head. Then we can run the tie all the way up to the second floor railing. That way he’s just out in the middle of the landing and we can tickle him from all sides!” She digs her fingers into his armpits again. He flails and screams. Oh, wow. What is going on???

But Cindy makes a pouty face. “But then there’s no foot access. And I’ll bet the soles of his feet are insanely sensitive. So I’d hate to miss out on that.” She takes her fingers and runs them along the bottoms of his feet. He thrashes and kicks his feet, and yells, “Please, no! Not the feet! Please!”

Cindy flashes a smug smile. “You see? We don’t want to miss out on that!”

Anna says, “I know, I know. We bring him to the landing. But instead of having him stand on his feet, we have him kneel. Then everything is exposed. Totally everything.” She looks at Jason, kind of leaning down into his face. “Doesn’t that sound good, Jason? Your arms will be tied above your head so we have perfect access to your armpits.” She gives him another poke for good measure. His reaction doesn’t disappoint. We all laugh in response to his laughter. “We’ll have 360 access to your whole body, and since you’ll be on your knees, Cindy can have her fun with your feet. So I think that sounds pretty good. What do you think? Does that sound good?”

Jason doesn’t know what to say. I can’t believe he’s not protesting. I don’t know if he wants us to do it or if he’s just too scared to say anything. I figure, he must want it. I mean, really, why wouldn’t he? Naked and tied up at the mercy of three hot girls? Anna in just her bikini top and shorts and Cindy still just in her bra? Sounds like fun for a guy, right?

But then he says, “I don’t know. I mean, I’m really ticklish. I don’t know if this is a good idea.” He's so funny. He's just so calm and collected. Again, I have no idea what he's thinking. But for being naked... and on the verge of being tied up and tickled... he's remarkably cool about the whole thing. (It just makes me want to suck his dick even more. Yikes!!!)

Then something comes over me, and I say, “But Jason, that’s exactly why it’s such a good idea. Because you’re ticklish. If you weren’t ticklish, it wouldn’t be any fun.”

So by now, I guess he’s accepted his fate. He asks, “For how long?”

I look at the other girls. We smile at him. Then I say, “I think as long as it takes. There’s no rush! And besides, it’s not up to you anyway. Remember? You lost the ‘How Long Can Jason Go Without Getting A Boner?’ game. So you have to stay naked and do whatever we say all night! Right girls?

Anna and Cindy squeal with glee as they playfully poke and tickle him. “That’s right, Parker! That’s right!”

He knows he’s got no chance. He’s outnumbered. He’s naked. He's completely at our mercy. And he's about to be tied up and tickled. He belongs to us.

I look at him. I put on kind of a stern look. “Look, Jason. You’re our property all night.” Then I surprise all of us, including myself. I grab his dick in my right hand! I just reach out and grab it! Wow! We’re all in shock! Jason shudders. Cindy and Anna gasp and then look at me. But I stay calm and collected. I’m just holding it firmly. It feels so amazing in my hand. So hard and so warm. I could hold it forever! Still holding it and squeezing gently, I say, “So that’s the deal, Jason. We own you. So if we want to tie you up and tickle you, that’s what’s going to happen. Your job is simply to do whatever we say... for as long as we say. So get used to it.” Then I release his dick. I’m shivering from head to toe, but I don’t show it at all. I’m super confident. I command, “Cindy! Anna! Get Jason over to the staircase and string him up. We’ve got some tickling to do!”

Wow! Who am I all of a sudden? I have no idea what’s going to happen, but it’s going to be amazing!
Last edited by TheBlushingPrincess on Tue May 31, 2022 3:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Lola

Post by Lola »

Oh my god! That was exactly what i wanted to read! You drove me crazy like for real... It was so arousing and thrilling plus you're good at writing... It's perfect!!

Now i can't wait to know how Jason feels! I love to know that is an actual boy who writes that part. How does it feel to be tamed by the opposite sex? Is he aroused because he like to be dominated or is he ashamed to be erect while the girls are having their way with him? Is he so submissive only because he's naked? I love when the boys are reluctant but their boners betray them ihihih