The Locker Room (Collab with GeekGuy)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
jastes22

Re: The Locker Room (Collab with GeekGuy)

Post by jastes22 »

I grinned. "Only one way to find out." I turned to look at Brenna again, really drinking in the sight of her. She wasn't fighting back, I realized. Maybe we could push this, see how far it would go. "Alright, Brenna. Let's check your balance. Stand on one leg and then take your shirt off."

"What?"

"We just want to see if you're the athlete you say you are. You mentioned a scholarship, right?"

At the mention of the scholarship, she turned and glared at me, but she raised her leg and reached for the hem of her shirt.
GeekGuy

Post by GeekGuy »

I thought my jaw was going to hit the floor when she lifted the shirt up and off and her pink and white bra came into view.

"Switch feet." I wait 30 seconds later "now hop".

About a minute or two goes by of this and Don and I are getting a lovely view of her boobs bouncing. "Okay you can stop now. Give us another slow turn."

Winner back is to us I ever pause again. "Josh is an idiot why would he ever break up with her?" I think to myself. "Okay continue turning, and back facing front and stop. "
jastes22

Post by jastes22 »

"You know, if I didn't know any better, I'd say you were enjoying this," I said.

"Am not!" Brenna shouted, but her anger felt weak, almost fake.

"Get on the floor and do some toe tips. Really stretch your legs."

She glared at me, but she was growing increasingly quiet as her humiliation dragged on. She sat down and spread her legs in a V. Her panties stretched across her crotch, threatening to break. I found myself trying to will them to do so, but they did not. All in good time, I guess.
GeekGuy

Post by GeekGuy »

i take off and drop my jersey and shoulder pads on the ground. "Man it's getting hot in here."

"Are you sure you are not enjoying this, maybe just a little bit?" I ask teasing. Brenda just scowls at me, "yes I'm sure."

"OK, now let's see on all fours hands and knees." she lets out a big sigh and a dirty look, but she does it.

With her amazing body and cute butt pointing at us, I reach in and give it a soft squeeze.

Both she and I are surprised by this. Her surprise is by the sudden touch of a hand on her body. myself I was surprised by how her ass is both soft and her athletic body also firm.
jastes22

Post by jastes22 »

"Get off of me!" She shouted.

"Brenna, honestly. You can't expect us to not take advantage of your awkward position here," I said.

"Jerk off!" she said.

"Now, that was just uncalled for. We're just admiring your hot bod. It's really nothing to by shy about."

I stepped closer to Brenna, standing just a few feet from her. I could feel her breath quicken.

"In fact...let's see that cute butt of yours. Take off your panties."

Brenna laid there for a long moment, debating her options. I was content to wait, finding a sort of enjoyment in watching her squirm.

"Either you can take them off or we'll do it ourselves."

Giving her those two options made her decide quick. She reached behind her and pulled her panties down. Her crack became completely visible. I felt my own breath quicken. Crap, her body really was hot. Before that point, I wasn't sure how far I wanted to take this, but I knew then that I wanted to go all the way. I wanted to see her completely naked in front of me. Nothing else would be good enough.

"There. That wasn't so hard, was it?" I asked. I gave her a quick slap on her butt, and she squealed.

I turned to John. "You want a go at this?"