Audience Participation [CH 8-end uploaded June 7, 2022]

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
nothing4u2c

Audience Participation [CH 8-end uploaded June 7, 2022]

Post by nothing4u2c »

Hello! I recently stumbled across this forum, and I am excited to share a story I have been working on. Here are the first five chapters, with more to come. As per the usual, this story is completely fiction, and any resemblance to any real person or situation is purely by chance. I hope you enjoy!
Cheers,
Nothing4u2c

=== CH1: Prologue ===

“Name please?”

“Jeff Roberts, and this is my wife, Nora,” I responded to the 20-something girl at the ticket counter. She typed my name into her computer.

“Can I see your ID please?” she asked. I handed mine over. “Yours too,” she said, looking at Nora. Nora thumbed through the cards in her purse and handed over her ID. The sound of the girl clicking a few things on the computer was followed by the sound of the ticket printer.

“Alright, here you go Mr. and Mrs. Roberts,” said the girl as she handed over our tickets. ”It says in the show notes that this is an interactive performance. If you’d like to participate, please take a green sticker and if you don’t, please take a blue one.” She pointed to two rolls of stickers on the counter. “The show starts at 7:00 in performance room 4, down the hall to the left.” She gestured to the far side of the lobby. Nora grabbed a blue sticker, and I grabbed a green one. She gave me a curious look.

“Dunno, might be fun,” I shrugged. We stepped away from the desk and headed down the hallway.

We were at the Dobbs Performance Art Center on the campus of Johnsville College Art School. Nora and I had been together since our second semester of undergrad, and after finishing her Master’s in social work last month, we had moved to a town an hour from Chicago for her to begin a new job at a social justice-oriented non-profit. We were now spending most weekends exploring the area, taking walks at parks, testing local restaurants and breweries, seeing shows at the myriad local universities in the Chicago suburbs, anything that got us out into the community.

During the over six years we’ve been together (three and a half dating and almost three married), Nora hasn’t changed a bit. She’s about 5’3”, 120 lbs, with dark brown hair that she gets from her Guatemalan mother but a fairly pale skin tone from her German father. Me, on the other hand, I feel like I’ve aged two decades in the two years since we graduated. My formerly dark hair is now streaked with gray, same with my beard, and the stress of my job as the lead of marketing for my cousin’s coffee business has left me with early-onset wrinkles, plus a few extra pounds around the waist from stress eating, client dinners, and dozens of fancy coffee drinks free from the company storefront below the business office where I used to work in St Louis. Sometimes people assume that Nora married an older man when in fact I’m about 4 months younger than she is. Looking back at my baby pictures, my dad had also started to go gray in his 20s, so it must be partially genetic.

Part of the move to this new town was my transition to working remotely. Nora needed to be in-person for her non-profit work while I could transition to more of an account-management type role, passing the wine-and-dine of clients role to “the new guy” who was me just two years ago. I now had the freedom to work flexible hours from wherever I wanted, which meant more time exploring the nearby towns to find the best coffee shops to work at. Of course, this meant I did some informal recruiting of talented baristas for the company as well as sweet talking owners and managers into opening an account with us. Our company distributed coffee to over 200 independently owned coffee shops as well as our own 30 or so shops across the midwest in St. Louis, Des Moines, Milwaukee, Madison, Minneapolis/St. Paul, and the Chicago suburbs.

One of my favorite shops, The Beanbag, was located near the local art school and was clearly an art student hangout. As the name suggested, most of the seating options were beanbags, poufs, ottomans, etc., with a handful of normal tables and a bar that lined the outer edge of the cafe. I was usually the oldest in the building when I worked here, and it was always fun eavesdropping on college gossip, people watching, and perusing the bulletin boards for things to do on the weekend.

On my way out of The Beanbag on a Thursday afternoon, a girl was hanging a new flier on the bulletin board. She was tall, thin, and had her hair tied into a bun making her look extra tall. She had on a big brown cardigan and baggy green pants rolled up above her ankles, with big, round 1980s-vibe glasses. A classic hipster/art student look.

Her flier caught my eye as I approached. “How far will you go? An immersive art performance” was the title, with a cartoonish drawing of three girls embracing and a QR code below. At the bottom it said, “Audience invited to participate. Performances Friday, Saturday, and Sunday evenings in June at 7:00pm, Dobbs Performance Art Center PR-4.” I paused in the foyer, pulling out my phone to scan the code. It brought me to the ticket page. Free, 18+ only. I entered my info for two Saturday night tickets. When I clicked “submit” a disclaimer popped up.

“Warning! The show you have reserved is for adults 18 years and older only. This is only a receipt, you must present the confirmation email at the ticket counter to receive your tickets. You may be asked to present ID at the ticket counter before entrance to the show. Show may contain nudity and sexual content not suitable for minors. To continue, click ok.”

“Are you coming to my show?” asked the girl, startling me. I had been standing just a few feet behind her, zoning out everything except what I was reading on my phone.

“Your show?” I asked.

“Yep, it’s my senior thesis. I’m dual enrolled at the University of Illinois-Chicago for a Psychology degree, as well as the Johnsville College art school for a performance art degree. My senior project was to marry my two degrees into one performance.”

“I just bought two tickets for my wife and I. Cost me an arm and leg,” I said, smirking. God that was a stupid joke. I’m terrible at flirting with anyone except Nora.

She smiled. “I look forward to seeing you there. And I hope you participate! It’s more fun when more people participate.”

“What’s the show about? I got a popup disclaimer about nudity and sexual content?” I asked, whispering the last bit.

“You’ll just have to wait and see!” She winked. She turned and walked into the shop while I walked out to my car.
Last edited by nothing4u2c on Tue Jun 07, 2022 8:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
nothing4u2c

Re: Audience Participation

Post by nothing4u2c »

=== CH 2: The show begins ===

Nora and I made our way down the hallway to Performance Room 4. Across the hall were the backstage doors to the main auditorium in the Dobbs Center. “This must be a practice stage or something,” I said, opening the door. Sure enough, the room was much smaller than the auditorium. There was a row of chairs across the back and two sides of the room, maybe enough for 50 people total. A large, low stage filled a majority of the remaining space.

The girl from The Beanbag met us at the door. “Welcome! I can take your tickets, and please put on your participation sticker before finding your seat.” I handed her our tickets, she ripped off the bottom half and handed back the top. “Oh, I remember you! From The Beanbag, right?”

“Yep, that was me,” I said, giving her a smile. “This is my wife, Nora.” She shook both of our hands.

“I’m Lucy, nice to meet you both. Please, find a seat anywhere. We’ll get the show started soon.”

There were seven others in the room, two couples, one in their 60s, and the other about our age, maybe a few years older, and a group of three, two girls and a guy, who looked like they were college students. In typical mid-COVID fashion, we picked two seats as far away from the other groups, all spread evenly around the room. The AC was on so I put the green participation sticker on my jacket instead of removing it. Nora put her sticker on the front of her dress as well, handing over the backing for me to tuck into my pocket. As we sat down, another group of five college students came in, along with another middle-aged couple, maybe in their late 40s. A few others came in over the next 15 minutes. In total, about 3/4 of the 50 seats were filled.

It was about 10 minutes after 7:00 when Lucy stepped out of the room into the hallway and looked around to see if anyone else was coming. She waved to someone out of sight and waited for them to come in. A single guy entered before Lucy closed and locked the door. The guy made his way over to a group of friends and sat down.

“Alright folks, let’s get started. My name is Lucy Peterson, and I am a senior at the Johnsville College of the Arts and University of Illinois Chicago joint psychology and art double major program. This interdisciplinary program was established in 2011 to encourage students to engage with both the mental and physical side of art. Each of the graduating seniors are required to conduct a senior thesis project that incorporates the arts and psychology. Thank you Dr. Callahan for the mentorship,” she nodded toward the older couple, and the wife gave a brief wave to the rest of the room, “and with that, let’s begin!”

“Now, before we get too far, I want you to know that I locked the door so that it only opens from the inside. You can get out, but you and anybody else can’t get back in. There is also a strict no-recording policy so please do not take out your phone while the performance is happening. If you feel uncomfortable, you are welcome to leave at any time,” Lucy said, looking around the room. We all gave a nod of approval.

She continued, “Tonight, we will test the boundaries of saying, ‘yes!’ Any and all of you are able to participate tonight, to help us find the boundary of yes and no.” She paused, looking around the room. “Each of you has chosen a green participation sticker or a blue no-participation sticker, but if at any time you decide you wish to participate, just remove your blue sticker.”

“To get started, you,” she pointed to the couple that was a few years older than us, “ask me to do something, and we’ll see if I say ‘yes’ or ‘no.’”

The husband and wife looked at each other, then back at Lucy. They whispered to each other, and the wife said, “Give the whole group a high-five.”

“Sure, easy enough,” said Lucy. She went around the room, giving us all high fives. “Now, it’s your turn. Will you please give your… husband?...” Lucy said questioningly. The lady nodded. “...a kiss?” The lady looked at her husband, shrugged, and gave him a quick peck. Lucy clapped and the rest of the audience joined in.

Lucy’s show continued like this for a while. She would have someone ask her to do something, once she did, she would ask the audience member in turn to do something as well. However, I soon noticed that things were getting more and more intense and adventurous as the show went on. Lucy had requested a single guy to kiss her, which lasted longer than the first couple’s kiss, then two girls to kiss each other, which they did European greeting style, a kiss on each cheek. A girl was asked to give her guy friend a backrub, Lucy was asked to “dance like Nicki Minaj,” among other things. Finally, Lucy made it around the room to Dr. Callahan.
nothing4u2c

Post by nothing4u2c »

=== CH 3: Things heat up ===

“Dr. Callahan, ask me to do something,” she said.

Without a pause Dr. Callahan responded. “Sit on my husband’s lap, but first, remove your pants.” The audience first went silent, then whispers began around the room. Things certainly had turned up a notch.

Lucy’s eyes remained locked on Dr. Callahan. Slowly, she untucked her blouse from her flowy canvas pants, untied the drawstring, and lowered them to her ankles, briefly looking down so she could step out of them. She had on a plain pair of black panties, in a cheeky cut. Her blouse covered the waistband but left the majority of her cute little butt on display. In silence, she walked off the stage over to Dr. Callahan’s husband and sat down on his lap, putting her arm around his neck. Her shirt rode up a little, showing the full front of her black panties.

“You may be able to tell where this is going,” said Lucy, in a louder voice, speaking to the crowd. “Like I said before, tonight will be about finding, and perhaps pushing, the boundary between yes and no. We will continue this performance until someone says no. Now, Dr. Callahan, will you please remove your dress?” One girl gasped, and murmurs spread across the room.

Dr. Callahan stood and walked onto the stage, pulled the straps of her dress off her shoulders, and shimmied her hips so that it puddled around her feet. Her breasts were large and sagged low in her bra, and a bit of her belly hung over the waistband of her white cotton panties, but overall for a 60-something-year-old, she was in surprisingly good shape. She walked back to her seat, leaving her dress in the middle of the stage. I swear I saw her give Lucy a quick wink. Probably, they had planned this together, to make sure that participation would pick up. If the professor was willing to strip down to her underwear without being worried about allegations of sexual misconduct, surely anyone in the audience who didn’t have a personal or professional relationship with Lucy could go just as far if not further.

Nora nudged me. “Babe, I’m cold, can I borrow your jacket?” she whispered. I leaned forward and pulled my arms out of the sleeves, then draped it over her shoulders. She slipped her arms in the sleeves and pulled it tighter around her torso

Lucy stood, returning to the stage. “Take off your shirt!” yelled a college-aged guy, before Lucy could even prompt him. His friends laughed.

“Come on now, Ryan,” Lucy said, feigning embarrassment. Clearly she knew him. “Do you think I would really do that in front of all of these strangers?”

“Do it!” yelled another voice from across the room, just a few seats down from Nora and me. Lucy turned toward our row of seats.

“Yes,” she said, locking eyes with the guy as she began unbuttoning her blouse. By the time she reached the third button between her breasts, it started to look like she had no bra on underneath. Three buttons later, it was very clear she had no bra underneath, as the sides of her blouse flapped open as she undid the final button. She mimicked Dr. Callahan’s shimmy to get the blouse to fall down her shoulders and pool around her ankles. Her small perky breasts barely jiggled as she bent over to pick up her top. She was now topless wearing only a small pair of panties. Her tall slender body seemed to make the nudity stretch on and on.

“Like I said before,” she said, speaking louder again, “tonight is about saying ‘yes’ in order to find out where we start to say ‘no’ to things. Would you,” she nodded to the second guy, “and you,” she turned back to Ryan, “please switch shorts?”

The second guy was quite a bit shorter than Ryan, and definitely thinner. They looked at each other, shrugged, and stood up. They met in the middle, just off the side of the stage. Simultaneously, they unbuttoned their shorts and pushed them to their ankles over their shoes. They handed each other their shorts and put them on. Ryan’s shorts fell below the second guy’s knees and he had to hold them in place to keep them from falling down. Meanwhile, Ryan’s thighs were on full display, his boxer briefs peeking out the bottom, and there was no way for him to get them buttoned. They returned to their seats.

“Ask me to do something,” said Lucy to a couple in their 40s.

They looked at each other, then the wife responded, “Let me give you a spanking.”

Lucy made her way down off the stage. She walked up to the lady, then turned around and bent over. SMACK! The lady’s hand connected with Lucy’s lower cheek, a majority of her hand finding bare skin below the bottom of Lucy’s panties. A red mark appeared in the shape of her hand. The crowd laughed.

We all waited for Lucy to ask the woman to do something in return. How intense was it going to be?

“Will you please do it again,” said Lucy, “but this time, like this.” She lowered her panties to below her buttcheeks, and laid down across the woman’s lap. SMACK! This time, the other cheek. A full handprint slowly appeared. Lucy stood, pulling up her panties. Now, just the thumbprint showed below the bottom.
nothing4u2c

Post by nothing4u2c »

=== CH 4: Going further ===

By now, about half of the room had been involved in one of Lucy’s requests, and no one had said no. Lucy scanned the room for another green tag, and found one.

“Mr. Callahan, ask me to do something,” Lucy said. Dr. Callahan whispered in his ear, and he nodded.

“Give me your panties,” he said, blushing a little. Lucy obliged. The crowd had just seen her bare ass, but now they were going to see her bare pussy too. Slowly, she peeled her panties down her legs, stepping out of them. She stood up straight, took a few steps toward Mr. Callahan, and handed him her panties. She now turned around and walked up onto the stage, giving the rest of the room a view of her pussy. Her pubic hair covered most of her crotch, but trimmed short to a quarter of an inch or so, so that you could clearly see the folds of her pussy. Lucy turned back toward the Callahans. Dr. Callahan gave her a small nod.

“Mr. Callahan, would you please give me your wife’s panties in return?” Lucy asked. Again, the tension in the crowd was palpable. Mr. Callahan looked at his wife. She nodded and stood up, moving in front of her husband. Mr. Callahan grabbed her white cotton panties on both hips, and lowered them down. They rolled up as he pulled them down her thighs. She stepped out of her panties and he wadded them up in his hand, holding them out to Lucy. Dr. Callahan turned around to sit back down in her seat, giving a crowd a quick view of her wispy gray pubic hair before crossing her legs and folding her hands across her lap. Lucy returned to the center of the stage.

“As you can see, I am completely naked in a group of mostly strangers. I feel nervous, I feel vulnerable, but I also feel exhilarated. I just received my mentor’s panties from her husband,” she held up her hand with Dr. Callahan’s panties, “and I am excited that they were willing to say ‘yes’ and be vulnerable and perhaps a bit embarrassed just like I am.”

She continued her monologue. “As I’ve said many times already, tonight is about being vulnerable, adventurous, and daring, to push the boundaries of yes and no. Tonight I hope that you learn the difference between being uncomfortable and being in danger. You are safe here, safe to push your boundaries, to go further than you thought possible.”

Lucy turned, scanning the crowd for people wearing a green sticker who hadn’t been invited to participate yet. I could feel Nora squirming in her seat next to me. I could tell she was feeling uncomfortable and nervous about what was coming. Lucy stopped facing Nora. Slowly, she approached the edge of the stage in front of us, stepped down, and walked over. She stopped in front of Nora and took her hands, trying to pull her to her feet.

“Oh no…” started Nora, realizing that she had put on my jacket with my participation sticker, “this is my husband’s jacket… I…” she stuttered, blushing profusely. Lucy’s eyes flicked over to mine. She let go of Nora’s hands and grabbed my hands instead. I began standing. “No wait,” interrupted Nora, “you’re right. I want to say yes.” Lucy again grabbed Nora’s hands and helped her to her feet.

“First, off, what is your name?” Lucy asked loudly enough for the audience to hear. This was the first person she asked for their name besides Ryan and the Callahans whose names she already knew.

“Nnn… Nora,” stuttered Nora. She doesn’t normally stutter, so I knew her nerves were going wild.

“Nora, for the next part of this performance, I am not going to ask you to do something. Instead, I am just going to do it, slowly. As long as you continue nodding or saying ‘yes’ I will keep going. Is that okay?” Nora nodded. “Nora, can you please say out loud that you acknowledge what’s going to happen, just so everyone in the room knows you are consenting to this next segment?”

“Yes, I’m okay with this,” said Nora. Lucy nodded, and led Nora onto the stage. She left Nora there while she went to the corner of the room. She returned with a tote bag. The first item she took out of the bag was a blindfold. She pulled it over Nora’s forehead, and before she pulled it over Nora’s eyes she waited for Nora to nod and say yes.

“Yes,” squeaked Nora in a barely audible voice. And just like that, her world was plunged into total darkness.
nothing4u2c

Post by nothing4u2c »

=== CH 5 (flashback): Nora’s embarrassment ===

It’s 2011, the end freshman year of high school. Nora opens her locker and finds an invitation to a birthday party for Jess Murray, one of her closest friends. Date: June 14. Time: 2:00PM. Place: Jefferson Family Community Pool. Nora is standing on top of the high dive. She bounces twice, then dives deep into the pool. The water feels amazing as it glides over her body. She climbs up the ladder and out of instinct reaches down to make sure her bikini isn’t stuck up her buttcrack. Laughter erupts all around her as her fingers find no fabric, only skin. She looks down and catches a glimpse of her dark pubic hair. Immediately, her hands fly down to cover her crotch. She panics, looking back to see her black bikini bottoms floating on the surface halfway across the pool. She jumps in. She swims as fast as she can. She snatches the bikini bottoms, pulls them on underwater, and climbs swiftly out of the pool, making sure they stay in place. She runs to the table where she left her bag and towel, grabs them, and runs out of the pool, tears streaming down her face. She calls her mom who picks her up three hours earlier than she was supposed to.

Flash forward. It’s the first weekend of the 2013 school year, senior year. Seniors go on a “leadership retreat” at a local summer camp which consists of team building exercises, sessions on college applications, and warnings about drinking and sex. It’s Friday, just after midnight. Nora is woken by Jess. She gets up, groggy from the half hour of sleep she’s gotten so far. Nora, Jess, and the ten other girls in bunkhouse 11 sneak out and make their way down to the lake. It’s dark, and they keep their voices low, although their giggling is probably louder than they think it is. They strip off their clothes, and run into the lake. Nora is skinny dipping for the first time, besides the accidental skinny dip at Jess’ birthday party. Some of the girls can’t resist giving out a whoop or a scream as they splash in the warm water. Nora looks back to shore in time to see silhouettes running away with their clothes. She yells, and the rest of the girls follow her to shore. Everything is gone. A dozen girls with one arm clasped across their chests and one hand covering their crotches sneak back to the bunkhouse. The motion sensor spotlight flicks on as they climb the stairs to the porch. Five guys are waiting at the top of the stairs, each with their hands full of the girls’ underwear, laughing at the wet naked girls. Nora pushes past them through the door of the bunkhouse. Tears well up in her eyes as her naked classmates join her in the living room, locking the door and shutting the blinds. About half of the girls burst into tears while the others burst into laughter. It’s a weird mix of crying and laughing at their embarrassing situation.

Flash forward. It’s 2015, spring semester of her freshman year of college. Nora meets a guy–Jeff–and they instantly hit it off. They text nonstop, they send snapchats, they post instagrams together. He’s a gentleman, never pushing too far for fear of losing a girl and being labeled a perv. He soon asks her out, and things get serious. More of the same texting, snapchatting, instagramming, but also now kissing, snuggling, and sneaking into each others’ dorms after hours. Jeff is kind and takes things slowly, but soon it heats up. One night, he’s lying on the couch, her body snuggled up against him. Their movie finishes. Jeff’s roommate is out of town this weekend, visiting family back in Arizona. His hand is draped over her stomach but moves beneath the hem of her shirt. He draws circles around her belly button. Then his hand makes its way up her shirt to her chest. His fingers slip beneath the stretchy spandex of her sports bra. She panics, no one has ever touched her there. She grabs his hand, rips it out from under her shirt, as the tears flood her vision. She runs out of his dorm room and he chases after her. He catches up to her outside and they sit on a picnic bench in front of the dorm. She melts into his arms, tears streaming down her face. She finally calms down and opens up. She tells him about her body shame. How she stopped eating junk food and began working out every day out of fear of being seen naked again. How she spends hours looking at instagram models trying to figure out how to look like them. How she’s afraid he won’t like what he sees if they go any further. “You’re beautiful, and I love you,” he says. “I love you too,” she sniffles in response. They promise not to go any further until they’re both ready.

Flash forward. It’s August 18, 2018. The elevator bell dings and the door opens onto the 18th floor. There’s a large mirror, and Nora and Jeff see their reflection: Nora in a white dress, Jeff in a gray suit with a baby blue tie. It’s their wedding night and they’re off to the honeymoon suite, room 1818. Jeff carries Nora across the threshold. He’s unsure if you’re supposed to do it on the wedding night or when you get home for the first time, so he does it anyway. Nora is in the bathroom, removing her earrings and veil. She exits the bathroom to find Jeff, who’s removed his jacket, tie, and dress shoes. He helps her with the series of buttons that run up the back of her dress. Layer after layer follow. Dress, slip, corset. She’s down to a lacy white thong and strapless sheer bra. Jeff slides the garter down her leg and sets it on the nightstand. He kisses her leg starting at the knee and moving up her thigh, over her hip, to her belly button, sternum, neck and finally lips. They kiss while Jeff unbuckles his belt, his pants falling into a wrinkled pile on the ground. His shirt follows, as Nora lays back on the bed. Jeff squeezes his hands underneath her and unclasps her bra. Because it’s strapless it instantly pops loose and off her breasts. Her nipples respond, becoming hard like tic tacs in the air conditioned room. He kisses them lightly and she gasps. His hands wander down, finding the waistband of her panties as he eases them down off her body. His boxers follow, his cock hard. She reaches down and grasps it for the first time. It’s hard on the inside, but the skin is loose on the outside. Hands explore each others’ bodies followed by exploration with their mouths. Finally, it’s time, and Jeff slowly eases his cock into Nora’s pussy. It hurts at first, but a good kind of pain, like the pain of peeling off an itchy scab. His cock is big and fills her inside, stretching her pussy as he begins sliding in and out, in and out. The pleasure builds as their breath comes in gasps. For the first time, Nora is naked in front of someone and the feelings of embarrassment fade because she has found her one true love.
Last edited by nothing4u2c on Sat Jun 04, 2022 4:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
nothing4u2c

Post by nothing4u2c »

=== CH 6: Nora participates ===

Nora has struggled with body issues that stem from a few embarrassing naked situations in her teens. I could see the look on her face that this was no different. Although she’s grown in confidence since we’ve gotten married, never afraid to go naked in front of me, changing in our bedroom, showering with the door open, even cooking Saturday morning breakfast in only her panties, I am still the only person who has seen her naked since the incidents in her teens. I have never seen her put herself out there like this.

Lucy began by taking my jacket off of Nora’s shoulders. A sleeve got stuck on Nora’s watch and Nora helped scootch the sleeve over the watch band. Next, Lucy bent down and removed Nora’s sandals, setting them beside my jacket. Then, she took hold of the hem of Nora’s dress. She paused, looking up at Nora. “Remember, nod or say ‘yes’ if you’re okay with me continuing,” she whispered. Nora nodded, and Lucy began lifting Nora’s dress.

Nora’s legs were revealed to the audience, followed by her purple panties. She had chosen to wear a no-show spandex thong to prevent panty lines in her dress. It clung tightly to her pussy, a faint outline of her folds visible through the dark fabric. Although I couldn’t see it, I knew this thong was showing off 95% of Nora’s ass to the crowd, its thin material disappearing into her crack leaving her entire buttchecks exposed. Lucy inched Nora’s dress up further, the elastic waistband keeping it in place below her breasts. Nora lifted her arms above her head, flattening out her breasts so that the elastic could slip over her bra. Nora had opted for a black bra to blend in with the black straps of the dress. It was by no means fancy, but had some padding and pushed her c-cup breasts into nice cleavage.

Lucy folded Nora’s dress and laid it on top of my jacket. Nora now stood on stage in just her underwear. I could see Nora trembling, goosebumps erupting across her skin. Her cheeks were flushed, and I assumed that her embarrassment level was being cranked up to 11.

Lucy was already naked, and her professor was bottomless, so we knew where this was likely to go next. Sure enough, Lucy reached around to Nora’s back, her fingers finding Nora’s bra clasp. “Yes,” I heard my wife say, followed quickly by a release of pressure from the bra. Her breasts sagged without the support, but only a little. The padding concealed her hardened nipples, but soon the material left her chest and the crowd could see the tic tac sized protrusions from the middle of her areola. Nora’s hands immediately went to cover her breasts but when Lucy returned after setting Nora’s bra on her pile of clothes, she gently coaxed Nora’s hands to her side. Nora nodded as her breasts were revealed to the audience.

Lucy crouched down and grabbed the sides of Nora’s purple thong, beginning to apply pressure downward. At that moment, I saw a panicked look on Nora’s face. If her eyes weren’t blindfolded I’m not sure if they’d be squeezed shut tight or wide open in fear. She began shaking her head and Lucy stopped. “Wait, wait, wait,” stammered Nora.

“Are you sure?” Lucy asked. I saw Nora take a deep breath.

“I’m sure,” said Nora in barely a whisper. Lucy stood up, removed Nora’s blindfold, and took her by the hand. She led her off stage and back to her seat next to me as the crowd applauded. I saw Nora’s eyes flick to her pile of clothes as she walked by, but resisted the urge to stop and grab them. I put my arm around Nora as she sat down. Although her skin was covered in goosebumps, I could feel the heat radiating from her body. I glanced at her Apple watch and could see that her heart rate registered 128 BPM, the equivalent of moderate exercise. She scooted closer to me and leaned her head on my shoulder.

Because Nora was the first to say no, the performance ended there, approximately 45 minutes after it began. Lucy took a bow, proceeded to explain that this show would be repeated every Saturday and Sunday in June, and ended the performance by giving a shout out to Dr. Callahan and Nora for their participation. Nora, Lucy, and Dr. Callahan got redressed, Ryan and the other guy traded shorts again, and we all left the auditorium.
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

This is a fantastic start, and I love the whole concept of pushing audience members towards saying yes to wild things in a controlled environment. The peer pressure factor would be pretty intense. Loads of potential with that idea.
RollTiideRoll2

Post by RollTiideRoll2 »

I love the idea of a crowd of people pushing for a yes, especially at the person’s expense of embarrassment. I also enjoyed the flash back to give some back story.
dublinjohn

Post by dublinjohn »

I liked this, plus, it has the potential for a sequel as well.
nothing4u2c

Re: Audience Participation [CH 7 uploaded June 6, 2022]

Post by nothing4u2c »

Thanks for the appreciation! Here's the next chapter. Enjoy! - Nothing4u2c

=== CH 7: The second performance ===
That night, Nora and I booked tickets for another performance the following weekend. We had plans to go into the city on Saturday, so we booked tickets for Sunday. We were so intrigued by the idea of the performance, that we had to see it again.

Sunday rolled around, and we once again found ourselves at the ticket desk at the Dobbs Performance Art Center. As the girl at the ticket counter (a different girl than last week) checked our IDs, I noticed Dr. Callahan entered the lobby and went straight down the hallway to Performance Room 4. Her husband was not with her.

This time, both Nora and I chose green participation stickers. We stuck them to our shirts and headed to Performance Room 4. Upon entering, we were greeted by Lucy. “Nora! Jeff! Welcome back,” she said, shaking our hands. “It looks like we’ll have a full house tonight. Tickets are sold out, but of course since they’re free there’s probably going to be a few no-shows. Last Sunday only twelve people showed up and the performance was over in less than 20 minutes. Yesterday was a bit better, about as many people and almost as long as the performance you came to last week. But we’ll see how long tonight goes, I’m hoping for something good!” I could tell she was very excited to have a sold-out show.

We wished her luck and went to find two seats next to Dr. Callahan. “Hello!” she said as we sat down. “You were here last week, right? Nora is it?” she asked, shaking our hands.

“Yep, that was me. I feel like I still have adrenaline coursing through my veins,” Nora replied. “I just feel bad that I was the reason the performance ended.”

“You did a wonderful job, Nora,” said Dr. Callahan. “Your performance was truly inspiring. Don’t feel bad about stopping. This performance is about pushing your boundaries and clearly, your boundaries were pushed.”

“Thank you, I really appreciate that,” said Nora.

“Is your husband coming again tonight?” I asked, noticing that she hadn’t saved him a seat.

“No, he had a work thing. Well, I guess technically I had a work thing too, although this is more fun than work,” she said, smiling. “Lucy has been my student since her freshman year, and has been a total rock star. Incredibly smart, creative, thoughtful, and has really pushed me to rethink not just my teaching but my life in general.”

“How did you two come up with this idea?” Nora asked.

“I didn’t come up with a thing, this was all Lucy’s idea. I just agreed to support her in any way she needed. Turns out it went way above what I was expecting to do, but like I said, it pushed me to do more than I ever thought I could.” I could tell Dr. Callahan liked the performance concept as much as Nora and I did.

“Greetings everyone!” Lucy shouted over the buzz of the crowd. Silence crept over the audience as Lucy gained our attention. “My name is Lucy Peterson…” She continued the same introduction as she did at the first performance.

The entire week leading up to the performance, I was wondering if it would be a repeat of last week or if it would be completely new. It turned out to be both, and that was what really drew me into the performance, Nora too. Lucy started off with similar requests, kiss your spouse, hug a stranger, a girl even traded her skirt for Lucy’s shorts, although Lucy let her slide the shorts on underneath the skirt before removing it.

Once again, Lucy got to Dr. Callahan. “Dr. Callahan, ask me to do something,” she said.

“Lucy, would you please give me your panties?” Dr. Callahan requested. Lucy obliged, reaching up underneath the borrowed skirt and sliding off her navy panties, handing them to Dr. Callahan.

“Dr. Callahan, would you please remove your clothes?” Lucy asked. Murmurs spread across the audience. Dr. Callahan looked a bit shocked; normally, Lucy wouldn’t have asked her to go this far so early in the show. Lucy noticed the stunned look on her face, but she couldn’t back out of her request and go against the premise of the show.

Not wanting to let the performance end after just 15 minutes, Dr. Callahan got to her feet. She wore a dress similar to the one she had on last week, loose and flowy. She shrugged the straps off her shoulder and shimmied her hips the same way as she did last week. She again had on a basic white bra and cotton panties. Slowly, she reached behind her back and unclasped her bra, letting her sagging breasts free. Last week, she had kept her bra on, so it was interesting to see her “old lady boobies.” Saggy, with large areolas, but fit her frame well. Like I remembered from last week, she was in great shape relative to many other ladies her age. She quickly stepped out of her panties, and returned to her seat next to Nora, placing her hands in her lap to cover her crotch. I could see she was breathing rapidly, and her cheeks were flushed.

Lucy continued on with her performance. The next girl asked Lucy to moon the crowd, which got some good laughter. Since Lucy no longer had panties on and she had to bend over to moon the group, some of the audience got a brief glimpse at Lucy’s pussy and asshole. Lucy responded by asking the girl to flash the crowd. The girl laughed, then lifted her shirt, flashing a lacy black and pink bra to the room before quickly replacing her shirt. Not exactly what Lucy had intended, but she continued on.

“You should strip naked, since you made your professor strip naked,” said the next participant she called on. In silence, Lucy made her way to center stage. She unbuttoned the skirt she had traded her shorts for, and let it fall to the ground, her lower half in view for the whole room to see. Unlike last week, where Lucy had pubic hair covering the majority of her crotch, she had now shaved it all off except a thin strip above her slit. Lucy grabbed the hem of her shirt and pulled it over her head, once again revealing that she wasn’t wearing a bra.

Similar to last week, Lucy took a moment to explain her feelings of vulnerability but to also remind the audience that this was a place where they could feel safe to push their boundaries. At this time last week, she had asked Nora to come onto stage, blindfolded, and be stripped in front of the audience. Nora had made it down to her panties before backing out. This week, however, Lucy changed things up.

“Nora, Jeff, Dr. Callahan, could you please come up onto the stage?” asked Lucy, looking at our small section of seats. Nora and I looked at each other, shrugged, and got to our feet. Dr. Callahan led the way. Lucy explained to the crowd that Nora and I were repeat audience members from last Saturday’s performance as we made our way on stage. Lucy left the stage, returning a moment later with her tote bag. She handed each of us a blindfold.

“Would you three each choose an audience member and blindfold them? Remember,” she said, raising her voice so the entire room could hear, “if anyone decides to say ‘no’ the performance ends here.”

We had to choose wisely. My idea was to choose someone who looked like they were more mature than a college student. Nora, Dr. Callahan, and I spread out around the room, looking for our three candidates.

As I scanned the room, I was checking everyone’s participation sticker. Blue, blue, blue, green, blue, green, green. All of those with a green sticker looked way too shy, refusing to make eye contact with me. After seeing Lucy and Dr. Callahan’s nudity, they were probably regretting their decision to pick a green sticker. Eventually a lady noticed what I was doing, checking everyone’s stickers, and she pulled on her shirt making sure it was clear she had on a green participation sticker. Bingo.

I approached her. She was around 30 years old, almost as tall as me (around 5’10”), with dirty blonde hair. She was wearing Lululemon leggings and a North Face workout shirt, with a Patagonia fleece jacket slung over the back of her seat. She gave off typical upper-middle class white girl vibes, a teal Yeti water bottle sitting by her feet. She was there with two other girl friends who also had green participation stickers, but who didn’t seem as enthusiastic as their friend. I held out a hand, and she took it, standing up. One of her friends gave a “whoop whoop, go Amy!” while the other burst into laughter along with some other chuckles from the crowd. I led her up onto stage.

Nora and Dr. Callahan had found their participants as well, all three were girls. Thankfully, no one had said no, so we were able to continue on with the performance. “Nora, Jeff, Dr. Callahan, will you come with me for a second?” asked Lucy, leading us offstage to a storage closet. Inside, Lucy explained the rest of the performance.

“Dr. Callahan knows that this is version 6,” she said.

“Except for the part where I got naked in the first 15 minutes!” interjected Dr. Callahan, sternly.

“Right, sorry about that,” Lucy apologized. “Okay here’s the plan,” she continued. “I am going to announce to the crowd that the participants will be slowly stripped, and that they are to continue to say yes or nod as things progress. Like you did last week, Nora.” Nora nodded. “Except here’s the thing. I want Nora and Dr. Callahan to only take off their outer layers, then lead them quietly back to their seats and give them their clothes back. Jeff, you will continue to strip your participant. Meanwhile, Dr. Callahan and I will get dressed again along with the other two participants.”

“So she’s going to get quite the rude awakening when she takes the blindfold off and is the only one naked…” I said, thinking out loud.

“Exactly. And then we’ll see where it goes from there. Again, Dr. Callahan, I’m following version 6, so you know where this could end up. Alright, everyone knows what they’re doing?” she asked one more time. We all nodded. “Good, let’s get back out there.”

We filed out of the storage closet and made our way back on stage. I smiled at the participant I had chosen. “Amy, right?” I asked. She nodded. Nora had chosen a shorter, slightly overweight college student, Becca, while Dr. Callahan had chosen someone similar to my and Nora’s age, maybe a couple years older, probably trying to ensure that she wasn’t stripping a current or future student. “Cassie,” she had said when Dr. Callahan asked her name.

Lucy began explaining to the participants and the crowd what was going to happen, and made them all give their verbal agreement before continuing. “Alright, go ahead,” said Lucy. I pulled the blindfold over Amy’s eyes and got started untying her shoes. Becca and Cassie both had on flip flop style sandals, which were pulled off quickly by Nora and Dr. Callahan. Amy wore Nike running shoes, which took some time to get untied and loosened. I finally got her shoes off along with her socks. I stood, grabbing a hold of the bottom of Amy’s shirt. “Is this okay?” I whispered. Amy nodded and I pulled her shirt up and off, leaving her in a purple Lululemon sports bra that matched her leggings. Next were her leggings. I put my fingers on her waistband and before I could even ask, she whispered yes and I began peeling the tight material off her legs.

By now, Nora had removed Becca’s top, leaving her in a sports bra and running shorts, and had paused, waiting for Lucy’s cue. Similarly, Dr. Callahan had removed Cassie’s blouse, leaving her in a camisole type tank top and a long flowy skirt. Unsure if she should continue, Dr. Callahan put her hands on Cassie’s hips, ready to take off her tank, but Cassie shook her head no. The audience whispered to one another, wondering if that was the end to the performance, but since the plan was to lead Cassie and Becca off stage anyway, Lucy did not step in and put a stop to what was happening on stage.

I continued struggling to peel the skin-like leggings off of Amy, ending with them stuck around her ankles. After a short while struggling, Amy, still blindfolded, carefully sat down and helped me get the tight material over her heels. I helped her stand back up, and began the final exposure.

Lucy nodded to Dr. Callahan and Nora, and they led Cassie and Becca back to their seats, removing their blindfolds and giving them their clothes back before returning to the stage. Dr. Callahan and Lucy got dressed, and Nora returned to her seat. Whispered spread through the auditorium, but Amy didn’t suspect a thing assuming they were just whispering about the participants’ recently exposed skin.

Amy’s sports bra was nearly as difficult to get off as her leggings, and the crowd chuckled as her sports bra got stuck around her head while her hands were in the air, her breasts exposed to the audience. I finally got it up over her chin and off her body, nearly taking the blindfold with it. She helped move it back into place, then immediately moved her hands to cover her chest. “Phew, hopefully no one saw that!” she said, sarcastically. The crowd laughed along.

“One last item,” I whispered to her. “Are you still okay?” She nodded and I proceeded. Unlike the rest of her clothes the panties came off quickly. She had a fully shaved pussy, but it was soon covered with her left hand, her breasts now covered with her right forearm.

To put the finishing touches on the performance, I slowly repositioned her hands at her sides, fully exposing her d-cup breasts and shaved pussy. Her nipples were hard in the middle of her large areolas. I thought I saw a sparkle of moisture between her legs and detected the faint smell of female arousal. Satisfied with her nudity, I gathered her clothes, handed them to the now dressed Lucy who stowed them in her tote bag, and returned to my seat next to Nora and the fully redressed Dr. Callahan. I looked around the room and saw that Becca and Cassie had also redressed, looking grateful that it hadn’t been them being the only one fully naked on stage.

“Thank you, participants, you may now remove your blindfolds!” shouted Lucy to the only one left on stage. Amy pulled off her blindfold, her eyes adjusting to the light. She looked to her left, then her right, panic setting in on her face as she realized she was the center of attention. Her hands flew up into place covering her breasts and crotch, but her ass was exposed to a third of the room. She looked desperately around the room, and saw Lucy had dressed. Then, her eyes found Becca, Cassie, and Dr. Callahan, all dressed as well. Her face burned red as she looked around for her clothes.

“Where are my clothes?” she screamed. “Give them back to me!”

“Do you want this to be over?” asked Lucy.

“Yes, yes I want to be done. Just give me my goddamn clothes back.” Tears began welling up in her eyes. Lucy handed her the tote bag and went onto stage to give her final closing remarks. The crowd was incredibly supportive of the flustered Amy who was rushing to get dressed, giving her a standing ovation when Lucy thanked her for her willingness to participate. Her sports bra and panties were in place, and with her leggings halfway up her thighs, she stopped dressing and waved to the crowd, tears spilling down her cheeks. She had a huge grin on her face, realizing that she had done something incredible, pushing her limits to the max. She bowed, and her friends each slapped a butt cheek, causing everyone to burst into laughter. Lucy thanked everyone once again, and the show was over.