Trapped in the Shower

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
Executionus

Trapped in the Shower -- Part 8

Post by Executionus »

Part 8:

The girls all got into ready position lined up against the wall again, as I squirted some manly-scented body wash into my hand. I watched the girls all close their eyes and inhale deeply when the smell filled the area, which was kinda weird but I rolled with it. I have been told by them in the past that I smell good when I use this brand, which is why I buy this sort of thing in the first place. I don't know if there's any truth to the commercials about this kinda thing making girls horny, but I will say that the three girls in here now were pretty horny so there might be something to it. Either that, or they just really like shy naked boys. Bah.

I started rubbing the soap all over my chest with them watching me and loudly cheering me on. All three girls were making these loud "EEEE" and "AAAH" sounds constantly. Henceforth I'm going to refer to this noise as the "Boy Band Squeals", because it's the frantic sound that girls make in the audience of a boy band concert. On the one hand, it was kinda cool having the girls loudly cheer me on in the shower, but on the other hand it was really nerve-racking and embarrassing. I don't like being the center of attention when I'm literally naked as the day I was born.

They kept pointing at me and making excited comments like "Look look!", "Go go go!", and "Work it, boy!" It didn't help my nervousness that all of the attention, mixed with me consciously putting on an erotic naked show for them all, led to my brief period of not being rock-hard expiring. I was facing all of the girls when it happened, me going from semi-soft to hard and pointing at them while they all watched. I popped wood right there in the open, uncovered, just a few feet away from them! I knew that they had to notice, had to see something going on down there.

And then Lisa had to yell out "Guys! GUYS! I think he just got hard for us!"

My face shot red and I threw my hands over my dick to block it, wanting to stop them from looking at it like that. Jennifer ordered "Hey, boy, you know the rule! Move those hands! We're trying to see it over here"

I pitifully whimper "Stop it, you guys! Enough. I'm done"

Kelly then spoke up with a gigantic Lisa-like horny grin "Erik it's ok. Please don't worry so much. I told you, we can't actually see anything on you for real. We can just see colors and movement and stuff mostly, and we...you know...saw movement down there. Don't be shy about it though, it's hot! You're hot! Your...you know...is hot too from what we can tell. We also like it better when it's...when it's...hard. We love watching you, you're doing great! Keep going please, sexy man!"

Lisa added "Yeah, don't stop just because of that! You're too sexy to stop. You're not the only one getting excited you know. You're giving us she-boners too!"

Jennifer then said "Yep, big ones!"

My inexperienced male mind couldn't help but wonder if a "she-boner" was even a real thing. Like, does a girl's clit get larger and rock hard when she's horny like a boy's dick does? Hell if I know. I knew enough to know that the clit and the dick were literally the same body part (just different shapes and stuff), but that's about all I honestly knew about things like that at my age and my virginity status. And under no circumstances was I EVER going to ask something that embarrassing of the girls!

Once again, even though I'm embarrassed as all hell, I sigh and reluctantly take my hands off of me. The girls immediately respond with another wave of boy band squeals, followed by all three of them saying "thank you!" My hands went back to scrubbing and lathering my chest, shoulders, and arms. I felt a little silly washing in front of them like this, to say nothing of the ceaseless terror I felt thinking about how much them and that damn cameraphone might be seeing right now.

After I washed my upper body for about a minute, Jennifer commanded "Hey dude, the top half is clean. You gotta clean the bottom half now!"

I froze "What? No, come on. This is turning into an actual free dare for you guys!"

All three girls, as if psychically linked or something, all begged "Pleeeeease?" in super cute voices. I don't even know how they did that, but damnit. Damnit damnit. I grabbed more body wash and started lathering my legs next. The girls clearly approved. I noticed the unfortunate detail that lifting my legs up one at a time to lather my calves probably had the side effect of really accenting and presenting my throbbing rod for them, but if it did at least they kept quiet about it this time and didn't start freaking out like earlier. And on that note, after all of the intense excitement from Jennifer and Lisa's towel dares, plus the act of purposely exhibiting myself for the girls abundant and blatant sexual enjoyment, my little friend was basically twitching and screaming at me to touch it right now. Every tiny movement that I made sent a little tingle of pleasure through me, teasing me and tempting me. If it wasn't for my tremendous bashfulness and insecurity, I might have even given in and REALLY given the girls a show to remember. But there was no way, even in a million years, that I was EVER going to let the girls watch me jack off no matter what. They'll win the lottery 3 or 4 times before they ever EVER get lucky enough to see me do THAT!!

After about a minute of washing my legs, Lisa pointed right at my privates and barely spoke between naughty giggles "Hehehe...Um..hehe...um Erik! Hehehe, you missed a spot! Eeeehehehe"

I stared at her "No! No way, no!"

Once again, all three girls hit me with another cute simultaneous "Pleeeeeease?", but this time I nervously whined "Oh come on, did you guys REHEARSE that or something?"

Kelly, still grinning like Lisa 2.0, replied "Honestly no. But come on, Erik, for real. Keep going! This is so amazing! This is the hottest thing I've ever seen, ever!"

Lisa enthusiastically yelled out "Erik I'm effing wet as hell right now! For real! This is waaaaaay better than staring at hunks at the pool. I'm seriously about to start touching myself in my shorts. Keep going, wash everything!"

Kelly squealed "LISA!! Don't talk about touching yourself in front of Erik, oh my GOD!"

Lisa snickered "What? I am! For real!"

Ok, now my heart was beating faster in my chest. God Lisa has to be just about the sexiest woman alive. She radiates so much sexuality that even she can't contain it. After what she just said, I felt my dick pulse upwards intensely, begging for attention. For just a split second my brain lets my dick control my mouth, as I actually say out loud "If you do that...then I'll wash everything"

Kelly went speechless and stared at me. Jennifer did the opposite, screaming and flailing in shock rapidly like a wild schoolgirl being electrocuted. Lisa's mouth dropped completely open, then moved slightly into a grin. Lisa excitedly replied "I'm not kidding! I'll do it! No cap! I'm not playin'!"

I meekly manage to say "It's a deal"

Lisa handed her phone to Jennifer "Jen, you're on phone duty. Don't miss a thing!"

Words can't describe my emotions as I watched Lisa turn bright red and lift her t-shirt slightly. I got closer to the shower door in order to see better, because otherwise the blurry door was blocking everything on her body below her breast level. I knew that this meant that my own body was coming more into view too, but for once that was quite far from my top priority. Lisa slowly inched her fingers down her tiny tummy while the three of us stared silently. The mood in the room had shifted so much. No longer were the other girls squealing and giggling. None of us could manage to make a sound because the anticipation was overpowering us.

Lisa's hand froze in place at the hem of her little white shorts. She looked left and right, making eye contact with both Kelly and Jennifer. Blushing Kelly looked away, ashamed of herself for staring. She couldn't even look at me anymore either as she looked out the door into my house instead. The look on Jennifer's face was completely different, however. Jennifer was shook, I've never seen her look like that before. Honestly...she was giving Lisa's hand the same type of intense overpoweringly-aroused look that Kelly has been giving my body all night. If I didn't know any better, I'd almost think that Jennifer was getting sexually excited by what Lisa was about to start doing in front of all of us.

Everything seemed to freeze, with Lisa unable to actually will herself to allow her fingertips to pass the threshold of her waistband. She stood there shaking, shifting her weight back and forth again between her left and right feet just like she was doing earlier behind the towel. That must be her tell when massively turned on...which in hindsight, explains a lot of key moments in the last few months. Still, she's frozen. Lisa is trembling. She was talking brave and fearless 15 seconds ago, but in the moment of truth she can't make her hand do what she wants it to do. She isn't blinking, staring right into my eyes. Her mouth is open again, breathing slowly and loudly. She's not even watching my body, she's specifically locked into my eyes and nothing else. Me watching her is driving her insane. Being watched doing sexual things by me must be a huge fetish for her, maybe even her biggest one ever. Being watched sexually is blowing her mind even as it terrifies her to her core. I think she might even be getting off to the fear itself. But the fear is winning.

She needs help, and in this instant I'm so unfathomably turned on that I'm willing to give it to her without a word of protest. With Kelly in shyness overload and Jennifer watching Lisa, only Lisa sees me squirt some more bodywash into my hand. She loses her place in her breathing ritual, gulping and coughing slightly. This causes the other two girls to suddenly look my way with intense curiosity, right as I start washing my private parts for them all. Jennifer can barely keep the phone steady, but she's still taking pictures. I pray that Jennifer's extreme shaking makes every one of these pictures a blurry mess, even though I know I'm probably not that lucky. Kelly...my darling Kelly is watching me do this to myself, watching me wash my twitching erect dick! I feel ashamed just thinking about the show I'm putting on for them, especially since it probably looks like I'm playing with myself. And the worst part...is that I sorta am, because touching myself even just to clean it is sending intense and powerful jolts of pure pleasure through me.

Seeing me go first gives Lisa the courage (and extra motivation) to finally slip her fingers inside of her shorts. She doesn't reach super far, but she clearly reaches far enough down there when she loudly gasps and her entire body shudders. Her eyes roll into the back of her head for 3 full seconds while her hand rapidly moves around and all three of us stare in horny awe. Lisa is touching herself in front of us, in front of me! LISA IS FINGERING HER PUSSY FOR ME!! I don't even care that I can't actually see it. A girl is fingering herself! And not just any old girl, Lisa! And not just for any old reason, because of me! Her left hand reaches over and squeezes her right boob through her shirt, while her right hand keeps moving around in there rapidly.

Oh shit. OH SHIT! My hands lathering my dick are causing far too much pleasure right now, far too much. FAAAAR too much. It's five times more than the max I'm comfortable experiencing right now with all of them watching me. I'm getting close to cumming at the speed of light, 5 mere seconds from total disaster! I freeze instantly, barely stopping myself from going too far. Just barely. If I had waited even one more second I probably would have shot all over the door. Jesus, I would've died inside. It's not like there's a chance in hell of them missing something like that. But stopping so close to the edge...it's pure torture. Just do it, just do it, my body is screaming inside my brain to just do it...even if the girls are watching me. There's no way that I can debase myself like that, though. I fight the urge through unflinching willpower. I'd never live it down. I'd be humiliated for life. I'd never, ever be able to look any of them in the eye again. Worst of all...they'd all think I was some pathetic unsexy minute-man loser if I came now, since it hasn't even been a full minute since I started lathering myself.

The next thing that happens shocks me: Jennifer turns around and instead of taking pictures of me, she starts taking some pictures of Lisa rubbing herself! Lisa's eyes are wide open watching me, but I don't even think she notices Jennifer. Jennifer has this crazed look in her eye, making me wonder if she's actually enjoying the sight of Lisa as much as she is the sight of me, the naked boy. Jennifer taking pictures is making me crazy jealous though, so I rinse off my hands and then timidly pick my phone up out of the wall mount.

Lisa sees me and gasps. I look her in the eyes and softly ask her "May I?" She never blinks as she silently nods three times, giving me permission to snap a few pictures of her with her hand in her shorts jilling off. Jennifer looks like she is approaching the limits of her hand's self restraint looking back and forth between both of us. Kelly, meanwhile, has her hands covering most of her face, blushing clear to her arms, watching everything about me and Lisa with a look in her eyes of pure ashamed lust. Kelly seriously looks as if she physically could not withstand even 1% more sexual visual stimulation without overloading and just passing out or something.

Lisa moans out between deep breaths in the most erotic voice I've ever heard out of her "Erik. Wash your back next. I wanna see your back! The whole back side, wash your whole back side! Your butt too! Please Erik? Pretty please?"

Ok. I've mentioned before that I can't say no to Kelly, and even the girls have said so. But I have to add to that list now, because there is NO WAY that I could ever say no to Lisa using THAT VOICE to ask me something. Jesus titty-sucking Christ! That voice made my arm hairs shoot straight up. It's a very good thing that I stopped touching down there, because that would've finished me. Hell, it almost finished me off even with no contact. I am absolutely doing everything that this masturbating horny masterpiece asks of me right now. And as a bonus of fulfilling her moaned request, it gives me an excuse to avoid all contact of any kind with my front side, which is the only hope I have of getting out of this situation without it shamefully erupting.

I quickly turn around, grab more soap, and start lathering my back and butt for the girls. I can't even see Lisa like this, I'm basically just giving them all a show for free now. I even make my butt jiggle for them as I rub it, as humiliating as that little tidbit is. But somehow I'm ok with this even if I can't see her. It's enough just knowing that she's back there behind me touching herself. Besides, I can hear it. I can hear every delicious moan she makes. My dick is pulsing, literally pulsing like a heart beating rapidly. I can actually see every pulse in the veins on it as it tortures me, begging for more stimulation. The water of the shower touches it briefly, sending ungodly tingles of extreme pleasure with every single droplet that landed on it. Thinking about Lisa is making it worse. I feel like it's about to go off on its own without any more help from my hands.

I have no choice...I stealthily turn the water cold for a couple seconds. YEOWSA!! Damnit, damnit all. That was super unpleasant, but it helped immensely. I'm still hard, of course, but at least I'm no longer tightrope walking in the middle of a hurricane on the edge of that O cliff.

Thinking about orgasms sends a new thrilling thought through my head. Is SHE going to get off? I turn around as soon as that thought hits me. I don't want to miss that.

My good boy side is sleeping now, as my horny boy side straight-up asks her "Lisa are you going to cum?"

In a truly pitiful, shy, uncharacteristically quiet voice Lisa eeks out "I don't...know"

She needs more help. Me watching her is a major fetish for her, so I use that "Lisa, you gorgeous goddess, I want to watch you cum for me right now"

Oh my freaking God I can't believe I just said that out loud! Hearing my words causes Lisa to inhale very loudly with blissful shock and excitement, as if she was a video game character and I just gave her a powerup. Her hand in her shorts speeds up to double its previous speed, rubbing up and down desperately. Oh shit! She's really going to do it! She's really going for it! She mentioned earlier that she never gets to finish, but right now she has to be right on the edge of experiencing her first Big O at long last.

Kelly looks like she's about to literally pass out from the sexual energy in the room, and she's drunkenly leaning against the wall to prop herself up (while forcing herself not to blink). Jennifer is shaking in place like crazy, with one arm tightly wrapped around her entire upper chest holding the phone and her left hand suspiciously held between her legs. Jennifer is turned sideways trying to hide where her left hand is, but she's not as successful as she thinks she is. I don't think her hand is moving, but she is seemingly gripping her own pussy as tightly as she can, like she's squeezing it. I've never in my life seen Jennifer look like this, it's like she's losing control of herself watching Lisa go. I grab 3 pictures of that without hesitation. There's no doubt about my suspicion now in my mind.... Even though Jennifer has never, ever, EVER hinted in any way that she might have any rainbow warrior in her, she does. She really does. Jennifer is horny for Lisa, not just me and not just the overall show like what Kelly is overwhelmed by. This revelation almost breaks my brain. Do the other girls know? I think I'm the only one of us who notices her losing control over Lisa.

Meanwhile Lisa gets louder and louder as we all wait and watch. None of us can say a word, we're all lost in this intense moment. Her voice suddenly gets super high pitched and her moans speed up. Lisa's hand somehow gets even faster than before and I watch her thrust out her pelvis towards me. Oh shit, here it comes! Here SHE cums! Lisa rubs and rubs with everything she has, not even able to keep her eyes open anymore. She goes and goes and goes and goes, on and on, closer and closer she gets. It has to be any second now, it has to be. I can't blink. I won't blink. I'm shaking, barely holding my phone in video mode, hoping to capture this erotic moment, Lisa's first-ever orgasm, to keep and treasure forever. Lisa is going to cum for me, four feet in front of me, with me watching it all!

And then...............nothing. Lisa looks down, slows down, calms down, and eventually removes her hand entirely. She has this bleak sadness in her voice as she admits "It didn't work. Again. I'm sorry guys, I didn't mean to let you down. I really thought I had it that time"

Jennifer jumps right into a hug of Lisa quite fiercely "Don't you apologize for anything! That was incredible, and crazy brave to even attempt! You are so amazing. We'll figure out someday soon how to help you get over that hill, I promise"

Kelly then hugged both of them, still visibly in shock at what she just witnessed but forcing herself to calmly tell Lisa "You could never let us down. We didn't need the end, the attempt itself was very special to share with us on its own. Jesus, I'd never in a billion years be brave enough to do something like that in front of people. You're one of a kind, Lisa"

Part of me was feeling really bad for her, and even some sense of guilt...as if I failed her by not putting on a sexy enough show to get her off. Maybe if I didn't stop washing myself at the end she could've made it. Kelly and Jennifer held her tightly in a massive hug, which was nice to see. I almost ran out to hug her too, clothes or no clothes. My brain just barely stopped me in time, reminding me at the last second that I was naked over here. My shyness, bashfulness, and bodily-insecurity may be overwhelmingly powerful forces that kick my ass and cripple me, but those forces don't even hold a candle against the full force of my affection for Lisa...or any of the three of them.

I at least join in verbally "Seriously Lisa, be your giggly awesome self again. You cannot even imagine how sexy that was to watch just as-is. I have goosebumps!"

She then gave me this weird look and said "You, naughty shower boy, cannot even imagine how sexy it is that you're seriously, really, truly naked. Like RIGHT THERE! We can see you and you're naked! Nude! And we can see it! Maybe not all the way, but being this close to seeing everything is super awesome. Erik, thank you for letting us stay in here watching you tonight, this has been so much fun"

It's funny, but I can't remember "letting" them stay at all. Still, this hasn't been all bad. I'm getting to see things with the girls that I never dreamed I would ever actually see with my own eyes. I guess the price of my amazing views is for me to give them some views in return. If only I was a lot more confident about my body and less afraid of being seen naked, then this whole night would be so much better.

Jennifer then picked up the towel from the ground and held it teasingly in her hand "Hey Kelly...drop something? Or rather, will you drop something?"

And there it is. As Kelly went white, and I went red, we all prepared for the tremendously shy and timid Kelly to finally do her towel dare for us all after much delay and even getting a little bonus show from me first. I truly can't wait to see her!
Executionus

Trapped in the Shower -- Part 9

Post by Executionus »

Part 9:

The look on Kelly's face was adorable as Lisa and Jennifer held the towel up in front of her body. She looked like she was standing on the gallows about to be hanged she was so nervous about doing this dare. Kelly's adorable shyness has always been my biggest weakness, so I'm standing here in the shower trembling from the anticipation of her starting to remove her clothes. Kelly...beautiful sweet Kelly, the woman I love...is about to take it all off right in front of me with nothing but a towel between my eyes and her bare skin. My heart feels like my entire life has led me to this one specific moment.

Kelly fidgets in place, unsure how to begin. She then looks right at me and softly pleads "Erik please don't tease me or say things to make me nervous like you did to those two. I can't take it"

I reassure her "It's ok, Kelly. I won't. I only messed with Jennifer because she earned it, and only messed with Lisa because she asked me to. For you I'll just watch quietly with a smile on my face."

She replied "Thank you. This is really scary for me. You guys probably think I'm a wimp since you all had to do things naked first, but I'm not as brave as you all are."

Jennifer then joked "Well get to stripping already. If you take too long my arm is gonna start getting tired"

Kelly gave Jennifer a truly cross look before putting her hands inside the top of her cute blue sundress. I wasn't even sure what she was doing at first until she took her hands back out holding her white bra. I grabbed a picture of her bra just because it was there and taboo, just like I did with the other girls, but I was also impressed by the fact that she could take it off without taking her dress off first. I legit did not know that was possible until now. Kelly awkwardly tried to throw the bra out the door like the other girls did, but she completely missed and hit the door frame instead.

"Argh!" Kelly grunted in ashamed frustration as she stomped over, picked it up, and baseball-pitcher-chucked it probably halfway across my living room. She was a mess of nerves doing this dare. I was kinda feeling bad for her a little, even if I'd never want her to stop stripping. Jennifer had been nervous too, but she at least was putting on her brave front and she's mostly a confident person in general. Lisa was nervous, but that was more out of excitement than it was fear. Kelly is more timid than any of us and risking being seen naked is probably a huge nightmare for her. Ironically, seeing her naked would be my fondest dream.

Behind the towel she started fidgeting around with her hands doing something that I couldn't see, all while avoiding eye contact with me. I figured out pretty fast that she was taking her panties off. I guess Kelly wanted to save her dress for the last thing she removed, and it was suddenly a big turn on for me to realize that she wasn't going to be allowed to put her underwear back on. Where Lisa and Jennifer were wearing regular clothes, shirts and shorts, Kelly wearing her light and flowy sundress carried a far greater risk of her accidentally flashing something as the night went on. I didn't get to see Kelly's panties at all though, since she just balled them in her hands, walked over to the door, and tossed them. I guess that's one advantage to saving the outer clothes for last.

Only one item remained: The dress. Her face as red as her hair, Kelly looked right at me as she got ready (red-dy) to get completely naked with all of us watching her. Quick as can be she did a 180, turning around to face the wall instead of me. She clearly couldn't bear to keep eye contact with me as she did this as I was making it harder for her to find the courage. While facing the wall she reached down and started undressing, shaking like crazy as she lifted the hem of her dress behind the cover of the towel. She paused for several seconds when she got to her chest area before making a super cute whine sound and lifting the dress up and over her head. Kelly kept facing the wall, now holding her dress in front of her like a security blanket.

I could see her bare shoulders from behind and part of her bare back, which was unbelievably exciting. Kelly, my wonderful Kelly, is standing in front of me naked! I can feel my heart trying to bounce out of my chest. I can barely contain my emotions. I had to stop myself from breathing too loudly like Lisa does, because I didn't want to make it too obvious to the girls that every single inch of my body and soul were burning in a fire of intense passion right now. I'm naked, and she's naked, and we are naked together in the same room...together! We're both semi-covered but it doesn't matter in this moment. I'm naked in the same room with the woman I love, who is also naked. A dirty thought runs to my mind as I imagine myself inviting her into the shower with me, and her saying yes. I could never be so bold, though. Still...right now...if SHE asked to come in here with me.... Even as terrifying as it would be to let the most perfect human being alive on this Earth see little old me naked head to toe, I would say yes in a microsecond just for the chance to see all of her flawless skin and every single secret treasure her clothes have hidden from my hungry eyes for all of these torturous years.

Kelly was standing there not moving, still clutching her dress to her front side with her back to me. Lisa finally spoke up "Kelly you're beautiful, don't be so afraid. Put down the dress and turn around so we can start the timer"

Jennifer also reassured her "Yeah Kelly, relax. You'll be fine. It's not like you have anything to be ashamed of after all."

Kelly slowly and silently turned around, and I snapped an adorable picture of her cute nervous face blushing madly. She suddenly looked at my phone with horror and pleaded "Erik, please, I can't take this. I'm scared. Can you at least put down the phone? No more pictures. If something goes wrong, like what happened to Lisa, I don't want any pictures of it. I don't want pictures of me without clothes on, even if it's just for you. Please Erik? I know I'm a stupid hypocrite because I have so many pictures of you, but I just can't help it."

With the way she looked right now I couldn't refuse her request, even if I really wanted to. I just don't have it in me to cause any distress to her in any way, so I set the phone back in its mount and reply "Ok I will. You don't need to be so scared of flashing me, though. You are stunning and beautiful. If I accidentally see you naked it'll be the greatest moment of my life so far."

She lightly smiled from my compliment "Thank you. Honestly...seeing you in the shower has been the greatest moment of my life so far too. I can't believe how brave you've been about all of this even with us crossing like a dozen massive lines and taking advantage of you. I don't know how you could just forgive us so easily and then even let us stay and dare you stuff, but I need you to know that we appreciate it so so SO much. Thank you, truly thank you. You're amazing, Erik. I'm going to try to do this dare now for you because you've earned it. Please everyone be gentle with me"

Trembling, Kelly lifted the dress off of her chest slightly, closed her eyes, and then aggressively threw it aside dramatically. No longer covering herself, she was standing fully naked behind the towel while facing me. It's SO HOT! None of us expected her to throw her dress though, and I think she forgot that she would need to get the dress back before she put it back on. Kelly is a massive clutz who does things without thinking, but this time she just tossed her last piece of clothing several feet beyond the cover of the towel. When this dare is over she won't be able to get it without leaving the towel cover! And I'm 100% certain she hasn't noticed her mistake yet, even as the rest of us all did.

Kelly reluctantly gave her hands to the other girls who held them firmly apart, preventing her from covering up in any way. Once she was ready I started the one minute timer and watched the show. She was so petrified that her face kept looking every possible direction except where I was, desperately trying to find something calming to stare at while avoiding the butterflies that my gaze was giving her right now. I kept my promise to not tease her or mess with her, but that was partially because I legitimately couldn't speak at all right now. Kelly is naked, squirming around and fidgeting, whimpering, more embarrassed than I've ever seen her before in our lives. Her shyness is my biggest weakness (and her naked body my second biggest weakness) so both my heart and my male anatomy are overpowering my brain completely. I don't dare place a hand anywhere close to my dick because it would operate on autopilot no matter how hard I tried to resist.

Suddenly Jennifer spoke "So Kelly...me and Lisa were talking earlier. We agree that you are WAY too stressed out about Erik seeing you naked. I mean I don't want any boy seeing me naked too, but that's different and normal. With you it's too much. You told me the other day you actually have for-real nightmares about it. For your own good, I think we're gonna drop this towel now and hold you in place to conquer your fear"

Kelly shrieked and tried to pull her arms free "NOOOO! NO DON'T! PLEASE!! PLEASE NO!"

Lisa giggled "It'll be fine, Kelly. You'll see. It's Erik, you know? He's the last boy you should be afraid of seeing nudie you. He's gonna love your body and then you'll stop worrying about it all the time"

My face was probably solid white. Are they being serious right now? Are Jennifer and Lisa seriously about to drop the towel and hold Kelly in place, letting me see her uncovered full-frontal nudity? Holy shit! I'm not breathing, I have to remember to breathe. Oxygen is important for living.

Kelly was fighting pretty hard to get her hands free now, but it wasn't working one bit. She loudly whimpered "No no no no, I said NO! Please don't I'll never forgive you if you do this!!"

Jennifer smirked "See? This is what we're talking about. I dunno though. Maybe we need a second opinion. Erik?"

Kelly begged me "Erik no!"

Lisa then got this evil grin and asked "Oh oh oh! Let's leave it up to him, ok? Whatever Erik says, we do."

Kelly then rapidly pleaded without breathing "Erik please don't! Close your eyes, I beg you! Don't look at me. Don't look at me naked! I'll do anything just please don't look. PLEASE!!!"

I'm just frozen in place, unable to speak or blink. I think they are serious about this! They are going to ask me to decide on whether or not I get to see the most amazing woman alive naked. What madman would ever say no to that?

Jennifer then asked me outright "Erik, here's your chance to see everything she has! I know you want to. If you say we drop the towel, then we drop it. If you say we keep her covered up, then we keep her covered up. We'll even hold her while you pick your phone back up and snap some pictures if you want us to. Go on, make your choice! Time's a-wasting"

It's my choice. It's all up to me. Oh God. One word, just one word spoken..."drop"...and Kelly gets exposed to me. I'd see it all, everything. I'd see her breasts which I've fantasized about since we were 10 and they were just tiny bumps. I'd see her bush which I imagine matches her gorgeous bright orange hair. I might even see her slit itself, her most private place ever. Kelly, wonderful Kelly, naked from head to toe and held in place where she can't even move or cover up anything. This is one of my greatest fantasies ever, a woman held naked against her will and slowly exposed. One word and I live this fantasy for real, and I live it with the one woman I would give anything to see naked. I'd pay any cost asked of me to see her flawless skin and parts sans clothing. This might be my only chance, the one and only chance I ever get in my entire life to see her naked. I'm one second away from the most amazing sight of my life.

But then I hear the sound of Kelly's constant whimpering of "no" over and over again. I look into her eyes and see nothing but fear and stress. This isn't how I want to see her. What's even the point if she's unhappy?

"Guys stop!" I say at last. "Don't drop the towel. What's wrong with you two? Just let her go."

Lisa finally stopped giggling "Guys we weren't serious."

Jennifer then added "Yeah, we just wanted to make her sweat a little like you did to us to feel that crazy rush. We knew you'd be too goody goody to tease her yourself."

After they let go of her hands, Kelly covered herself but wasn't speaking so I spoke on her behalf "You guys know that Kelly is shy as hell. You didn't need to do that, she was sweating enough as is. It was overkill"

Lisa had this worried and guilty look on her face now "You're right. Kelly, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you too badly. I just wanted you to feel that super good feeling that I felt during my turn."

Jennifer also apologized "Yeah I'm sorry too. But hey, I can't believe that Erik actually chose to NOT see you naked when we gave him the choice! I didn't see that coming at all. Blew my whole-ass mind"

Lisa loudly squealed "I KNOW, RIGHT??"

Kelly laughed at Jennifer and Lisa, actually smiling a little again "Of course he did. This is why Erik's the best boy. He'd always choose to protect me. There's nobody else like him."

Wow I felt my whole face heat up when she called me "the best boy" and said all of that. The best girl thinks that I'm the best boy. Everything she just said was so romantic.... Grrr, why can't I ever find the courage to actually tell her how I feel and ask her to be my girlfriend already? Surely she'd say yes. What am I so damn afraid of? Why is admitting my love and asking her out so freaking frightening? I think it would actually be less scary to let her see me naked (although not by much).

The next thing she did surprised me, as Kelly shyly admitted "So even though you're both assholes for doing that to me...I'll admit, I felt that huge rush you two were talking about. I'm never doing anything like that again, EVER, but it wasn't all bad I guess."

Lisa smiled smugly "Told ya! Best turn on ever"

Kelly snapped her head around to glare right at her sarcastically "I did NOT say THAT and don't pretend like I did! And that's the last I'm saying about this subject at all. No more. Uh uh."

Kelly then nervously looked around and asked "Jennifer can you please get my dress for me?"

Jennifer then looked stunned "Uh...how am I supposed to do that while still holding the towel up? Why did you throw it so far anyway?"

Kelly sighed "I don't think well when I'm nervous! Here, I'll hold the towel on your end so you can get my dress."

Kelly used her right hand to grab the edge of the towel, making sure to keep her chest covered with her left arm the entire time just in case it dipped at all. She looked adorable like that, standing nervously covering herself up in such an awkward pose, staring right at me and blushing. I just couldn't resist, I had to capture this moment to cherish forever. I quickly grabbed my phone from its mount and snapped a picture before Kelly could react.

She gasped "ERIK!"

I smile "Sorry, I just couldn't resist. You look so freaking cute like that!"

Kelly tried to hide her smile when I called her cute, but failed. She still replied with a fake pout "Just because somebody is cute is no excuse to take their picture"

Without even thinking I blurt out "Anybody as cute as you are is destined for millions of pictures, half of them mine."

I then immediately regret saying that out loud. How humiliating! Kelly doesn't say anything back, but she gets this intense smile on her face before she lifts her towel up higher to shyly block her face. My eyes light up when she does that, though, because the bottom of the towel shoots way up higher in the process. She bared a LOT of leg for a second or two, way up her slender thighs. It felt like she was only an inch away from going too far and flashing me. My eyes strained trying to see even one tiny red hair between those majestic legs, but none ever passed the threshold of that towel. I didn't hesitate to snap two pictures of her bare legs exposed scandalously high, until she quickly readjusted and lowered the towel again. She couldn't look at me, though, so she looked at Jennifer instead as she returned with dress in hand.

With Jennifer holding the towel again, Kelly yanked down the dress over her head and body so fast that it probably gave her mild rug burn. I could plainly see how relieved she was to finally be dressed again, even if she didn't have any underwear on underneath that flowy little dress. Once the towel was on the rack again I made it a point to get a good look at Kelly...specifically, I wanted to see her chest now that there was no bra covering it. Sure enough, my prayers were answered: There were two extremely noticeable pokie headlights sticking out through the thin cotton. Kelly's nipples were right there, I could actually see them! I've seen them poke out at the pool several times before, but this never ever gets old. And this time I have my phone in hand...so I subtly snap a couple pictures of her and her pokies to add to my personal collection. The rush of that is intense, as is my enjoyment that she has to walk around like this for the rest of the night. The other girls have loose shirts that hide their pokies a little better, although what little I've seen from those two has been enjoyed and photographed as well.

Jennifer suddenly yelled out "OK! So with THAT done finally, now it's our turn again! We need to get Erik back for that damn towel dare. Ladies, into the living room quickly to discuss a plan."

Alrighty then, that just put the fear of God back in me. What evil scheme are those three going to come up with next?
TheBlushingPrincess

Post by TheBlushingPrincess »

Executionus

Trapped in the Shower -- Part 10

Post by Executionus »

Part 10:

I'm alone again, in the shower, struggling with the gigantic temptation to rub one out before the girls come back. Of course I know this is a terrible idea (and 100% they'd walk in before I finished, guaranteed), but my body is still begging me to do it anyway. I need to calm down and cool off again during this break before they return with some new twisted dare for me. The funny part is that they left the towel hanging on the towel rack this time. It's right there teasing me, tempting me to run out and grab it as something to wear. Once I was covered, they wouldn't be able to stare at me naked anymore. I could escape. But also...if I covered up again and escaped, then the game would stop entirely. And I don't think I actually want that...as crazy as that sounds.

I don't have to wait very long this time as the three girls return with huge grins. Jennifer announces "Ok boy, you got us all pretty good with that dare of yours. I was impressed. In fact, we were all SO impressed that we decided you needed to go through the same exact torture we all did. So here's the plan: Instead of hiding behind the big ole towel, we're going to hold the washcloth up against the shower door and you have to get up on it. No more hiding back there where we can't really see you too well, you have to press your whole body against the glass door! You even have to hold on to the top of the door and not let go the entire dare. I want you to like REALLY push it into the door, humping the door even. The only thing covering your..." she points "Mr Happy, is the washcloth that all three of us are holding. And if we accidentally drop it, oh well"

Lisa smiles "Jennifer, I say it often, but you're my hero!"

That dare sounds terrible, and blatantly unfair. I whine "What? Come on, that's crazy. You'll drop the washcloth the first chance you get if I do that. If I'm pressed against the door you could see EVERYTHING, it would practically just be a regular window at that closeness. The towel dare had the other girls keeping you covered. It's not like it was me as the one holding your towel up or anything"

Jennifer smiled "Oh no, we'll keep you covered. Scout's honor!"

I glared at her "You ain't a scout, and your honor is a joke and we both know it"

Kelly then spoke up "I'll make sure it stays up. You can trust me, right?"

I looked at her "You I trust, but...You guys if anything goes wrong you girls would all see my dick for real!"

Lisa giggled "DUH! That's the point, silly boy"

Jennifer crossed her arms and sarcastically said "If something goes wrong you'd be exposed full frontal? Gee, I can't IMAGINE what THAT feels like. Can either of you two imagine such a feeling?"

Both simultaneously replied "Nooooo" in the most sarcastic, shit-eating way possible. I guess they have a point that I may have earned this. They'd better enjoy their time now, though, because my next dare is going to blow them away and they'll have no choice but to do it as part of our agreement. Theoretically I can refuse any dares I want if they try to get revenge later, but they all swore to do all of my dares as payment for me doing the things they asked of me first.

I timidly agree "Ok fine. I'll do the dare. But no monkey business. Kelly, I'm putting my fate in your hands most of all."

She then walked close to my shower door (blocking her view down with her hand), looked at me with those soul-capturing green eyes of hers, and softly said "It'll be ok. You protected me earlier, willingly sacrificing an opportunity to see me naked. You don't know how much that honestly means to me. Now it's my turn to protect you back. No matter what nonsense Sin and Sinner over there are planning, I'll save you from anything too bad. This is a way for me to thank you for being such a hero for me just now, as always."

Sin and Sinner, aka Jennifer and Lisa, were whispering something back and forth. I could tell those assholes were plotting something, as could Kelly. We shared a silent, knowing glance into each other's eyes bracing ourselves for more shenanigans from the troublemakers. If it wasn't for Kelly swearing to protect me, I'd never agree to this dare. This whole thing feels like a setup.

Suddenly Kelly made a loud "EEP!" sound and immediately turned around like she just saw a ghost. I quickly got nervous about her seeing something else instead because of how she was standing next to the shower door at the time. I had my hands covering up, but it's still embarrassing to imagine her peeking on me.

I ask in a shocked voice "Kelly?"

She refuses to turn back around, but weakly replies "Sorry, sorry! My eyes started wandering too low on accident. I didn't mean to, it slipped. I...uh...saw your hands. I'M SORRY!"

I can't believe it. She really DID peek on me. Luckily I thought to cover up. I blush a little and comment sarcastically "My hands are pretty far down! You couldn't have stopped wandering down by like my chest or at least my abs?"

She whispered backwards "Erik...you can't imagine how insanely difficult that is right now." followed by her instantly walking back to the wall before I could respond.

After a bit more discussion back and forth about the logistics of the dare (with me not getting much of a say in anything) it is eventually decided that Kelly will hold the washcloth in place (because I can't really trust the other two), Lisa is on camera duty (naturally), and tall-ass Jennifer is going to actually hold my hands in place at the top of the shower door. The girls felt that I needed my hands held away from my privates like what they had to endure earlier. This has me completely terrified for a whole bunch of reasons, not limited to the fact that Jennifer would easily be able to look down at my body over the censored area if she was standing up right in front of the door to hold me in place. Because I am fairly skinny with a flat ab section, that means I don't have a belly at all to hide my privates from being spied on from overhead. I would have to stay pressed against the door as firmly as possible to stop Jennifer from getting a peek. If I so-much as flinched my hips backwards an inch of two for whatever reason, she'd get an eyeful! And that isn't even getting into the extreme risk of Kelly and Lisa with their faces only a few inches away from the shower door themselves, Lisa with her camera!

Kelly looks impossibly cute holding the small white washcloth in her hands stretched out like a square. I can practically see the gears in her mind working while staring at it and grinning, her realizing that there is about to be a dick directly behind this thing. My dick. Oh man.... I am trying with all of my might to prevent from freaking out over what I'm about to do here. This is by far the riskiest thing I've done tonight. If anything goes wrong, one of a dozen possibilities, then the girls are going to see my dick up close and personal. That'll be it, game over man.

The girls place the bath towel on the ground as a cushion, allowing Kelly to kneel down in front of the door. My perverted brain imagines another activity Kelly could do while kneeling in front of me while I was naked, and that momentary flash of fantasy sent a jolt of stimulation through me. I had better be careful to avoid thinking things like that right now or else I'll get too sensitive again. Kelly holds the square washcloth up against the glass door, creating the safe spot that is supposed to preserve what remains of my modesty. It's really not a very big square. I'm going to have to be incredibly careful and not accidentally move at all.

I am completely terrified. Like, Kelly-level terrified. The only reason I'm not begging and pleading is because I don't want to look like a wuss, but I'm seriously only an inch or two away from calling the whole thing off.

I place my hands over myself (one lower than the other to cover all of me when I'm hard like this) just to make sure nothing flashes while I'm getting into position. I then awkwardly waddle up to the door. I press my entire front against the door, still covered by my hands. I can tell that something is off with the washcloth square though.

"HOLD UP!" Kelly nervously screams "I gotta move it, it's too high. Stay there but don't uncover, I need to readjust until we can't see your fingers anymore"

Jennifer scoffs "You didn't have to tell him about that"

Kelly turned towards her "Yes I did! Shutup!"

When Kelly turned like that, her delicate grip on the washcloth suddenly slipped and she dropped it. The washcloth fell! Thank God I have my hands in place still, but the girls all got an extreme full-frontal look at me 99% naked without it being blurred for a change. I shout in shock but somehow stay put. I realize with horror that Lisa is taking pictures of this clear closeup view.

Kelly loudly freaks "SHIT FUCK FUCK!" and fumbles around like a maniac until she gets the washcloth back up in place. I can probably count on my fingers every major swear word I've ever heard Kelly say in the decade that I've known her, and she just screamed three of them at the top of her lungs. Everything happened so fast and I was just frozen in place.

Kelly squealed "Oh my God I'm so sorry Erik, I'm sorry! I didn't mean to do that! It slipped! I wasn't holding on tightly yet. Don't be mad, please don't be mad!"

I softly say "It's ok I guess. I was ready. But please, please don't do that again after my hands are moved"

Lisa was giggling as usual until she exclaimed "WOW! Kelly did you see that? Did you see it? SO HOT! That was so clear I could make out all ten of his fingernails! EEEEEEE!!"

Great. Greeeeeeat. In case I was wondering how much detail showed at this range, Lisa just made that perfectly clear. And speaking of "perfectly clear", that's what this door is at this range. Perfectly clear. And I'm about to press my entire dick up against it in front of three girls. My worst fears made manifest.

Kelly whispered "Erik I'm sorry and I feel guilty...but that was unbelievably sexy"

Jennifer then asked me "Dude, does it actually...ya know, reach THAT far? For real, not just fronting? Like your hands are spread out crazy far. Are you seriously telling me that your cock stretches as far as both of your hands combined???"

I blush "Not all the way, but it's longer than just one hand so I gotta use both to make sure it's covered."

Jennifer then held her hand wide with an astonished look on her face, lifted her shirt a bit in the front, and then placed her hand against her groin region. Her middle fingertip was right at where her pussy was, while her palm rested on her abs.

Jennifer then squeaked out in a high-pitched voice "Guys look at this! Look how far inside that is! Jesus! It goes past my belly button!! And Erik's hands are a little bigger than mine are guys! My Rabbit toy is half this size and it already feels like I don't have any more room in there. Can you imagine trying to fit THAT?"

My mouth drops, and the same was true for the girls. Did Jennifer just essentially measure how deeply my dick would penetrate inside of her if we ever had sex? Holy crap what a sexy thing to do right in front of me! Lisa and Kelly are speechless, probably also imagining how deep I could reach inside of their own bodies. And now all I can think about is penetrating the girls. THAT LINE OF THINKING IS DANGEROUS!! I have to change the subject away from my penis going inside of the girls ASAP or else my heart and groin are going to explode out of unrestrained anticipation and desire.

I barely mutter "Girls, shouldn't we get this dare over with already?"

Jennifer laughs at me "Wait wait wait, are you actually embarrassed about me trying to see how far into me it would go? Or are you just a naughty boy fantasizing about getting the chance to do it to me?"

I clap back "Projection much? Woman, you are LITERALLY fantasizing out loud about the fit of me."

She smirked "Damn right I am. And if we ever end up doing it, you'd better not disappoint me. I have high expectations now"

Grrr. This girl right here. I don't think I'm ever going to beat her in a battle of words no matter how many years I keep trying. I also couldn't help but notice a distinct interest in her voice when she said "if we ever end up doing it".

She then pivoted "Either way, yeah let's start the dare. Put your hands on top of the shower door, mister. Thrust your groin hard right towards Kelly's face. She's on her knees waiting for it with an open mouth after all"

Kelly and I simultaneously scream "JENNIFER!!"

As Jennifer and Lisa laugh themselves silly, both me and Kelly just give up and go silent. I don't know for certain about Kelly, but for me Jennifer's little joke just became this shameful-yet-sexy thought in my subconscious that wouldn't go away. I really am about to shove my groin right at my crush Kelly's face, with her on her knees, while only the glass door and the washcloth will be between her soft lips and my hard dick. Also on another line of thought, her hands are right where I'm going to be thrusting, meaning she will almost be directly touching it. This really is going to skate right up the the edge of being a legit sex act, FAR more intimate than anything I've ever done in my entire life. And I'm doing it with Kelly of all people, the person I daydream about doing intimate and passionate things to 24/7. Thinking about this fact is turning me quite red. I'd better hurry up and just do this dare already before I chicken out or pass out. It only just now occurs to me that this awkwardness was probably part of Jennifer's plan all along.

After triple-checking with Kelly that everything down there was safely covered up and that she was for-real ready to hold tight and not drop anything, next comes the scariest thing I've ever done. I push my hips and thighs against the glass door firmly, making sure that nothing could be seen from the top or the sides. I slowly, nervously inch my hands up my abs, extremely careful to not flash even an inch of myself down there to the thirsty eyes of Jennifer looking straight down at my unblurred body without blinking (or breathing as far as I can tell). My hands leave my dick, and I feel the cool surface of the glass touching me directly down there now. I've passed the threshold of no return now. If Kelly moves or drops the tiny square washcloth, then the girls see me fully and truly naked. It would be impossible for me to react fast enough to cover. Everything is in her hands. My fate (and to a distressing level, my dick) is literally in Kelly's hands right now. I trust Kelly more than I trust any other human being alive...but can even SHE resist temptation of this magnitude?

I nervously placed my hands on the top of the shower door, trying very hard to avoid moving any part of my body. I feel massively vulnerable like this. Jennifer wastes zero time grabbing my wrists in a deathgrip that almost cuts off my circulation. I'm significantly stronger than she is, but even then I realize that it would take me several agonizing seconds to actually break free of her grip if something went wrong with this stunt. I wouldn't be able to cover up or even back away from the door for the tiniest shred of modesty until I escaped somehow. All six eyes, and the permanent eye of that camera, would see everything I had uncovered and uncensored. And every single person in this room right now knew it. The tension was so thick and all of us were deathly silent, even Lisa. My breathing is erratic from the nerves, every part of me wants to be anywhere but here. I'd rather be outside streaking, that would be less dangerous. At any cost, at any cost I have to stop the girls from seeing my dick. I can't take even the thought of that happening...the reality of it happening would be mortifying. This must be how the girls, especially Kelly, felt being restrained naked in front of me earlier. I wasn't feeling some enjoyable "rush" however, only fear.

Lisa was moving every which way, side to side, up and down, desperately trying to find a camera angle that showed something private. It was obvious that she couldn't see it though by her constant resetting, refusing to give up hope. With every passing second, Jennifer's squeezing of my wrists got slightly tighter. I don't think she was even doing that on purpose, as the look on her face was just pure drunken lust and I don't think she was fully in control of her body. It felt like a grip of sexual passion. Kelly meanwhile looked deeply focused, trying to concentrate on keeping her promise of keeping me covered up. Her face screamed silently about her intense internal conflict between wanting to see behind that towel and her duty of not letting anyone (herself included) see behind that towel. Her eyes continuously wandered all over my nude body, the vast majority of it completely exposed for her right now. Her face was only a foot away from my naked body, staring right at all of me except for that little bitty square that was blocked.

Lisa then tapped Jennifer on the shoulder "Hey, can I do the thing now?"

Jennifer broke from her trance slightly "The fold? Hell yeah, go for it"

While I tried to figure out what they were talking about, Lisa kneeled down right next to Kelly. I knew something was up because she set her phone down on the ground and wasn't taking any more pictures.

I nervously whimpered "What are you doing? Don't mess with that washcloth! Leave it alone!"

Kelly, my defender, also asked her "What are you doing here? What are you two planning? Don't try to make me drop this you guys!"

Lisa giggled, which didn't help my nerves one ounce. She then replied "I'm not gonna! We just had an idea earlier. You'll like the idea, Kelly. So...um....guy parts aren't square shaped, right? They're...ya know...LONG! But not super wide. So.........we only actually need half of the washcloth, a thin rectangle covers enough"

I yell out while starting to pull against my wrist restraints "Lisa don't you dare mess with my washcloth! You'll slip and make me flash. I don't want you guys seeing my dick, please!"

Jennifer ordered me "Erik...DON'T MOVE. Hold completely still, completely. Seriously, you better not move or else we just might accidentally see it and it'll be your fault, not ours. Understand?"

Without any other choice I freeze. I'm trembling in place but still trying to hold still as best as I can. My eyes already have slight tears in them from my extreme terror, and I whimper and whine "Kelly help! Please keep me covered. Please! You promised!"

Kelly tried to comfort me "It's ok, I've got you"

But I was far too nervous to stop whimpering "Don't let them uncover me. This is too embarrassing! They're trying to see my diiiick"

Lisa calmly replied "Guys trust me, I'm not going to peek...even if I really really want to. Kelly, I'm just gonna fold the washcloth in half while you slide it over a little bit to keep it centered. You keep holding it. This way we can see much more of him while still covering the main part. Come on, it'll be hoooooot!"

Kelly sighed and paused for a second deciding, and then ordered "Move slowly, super slowly. I mean it"

I already knew from past experiences that Lisa's definition of "super slowly" was far different from my own. When the two of them started readjusting my washcloth, my heart was beating a thousand beats per second. The danger also had a secondary effect...I felt my dick pulsing against the glass door. My adrenaline and embarrassment, not to mention two gorgeous girls fiddling around with their hands and faces right next to my naked dick, all resulted in a strong surge of arousal and sensitivity again. I am maximum size right now, pressed flat against the glass. If they moved the washcloth too far over, or misjudged their fold, something extreme was certain to show. After a few seconds I physically couldn't take it anymore. The anticipation and risk involved is killing me. I shut my eyes tightly, unable to look at any of them. I knew deep in my heart that this was it, that they're about to see my dick and there's nothing at all that I can do about it. I brace in horror for what feels like my inevitable humiliation.

I shiver silently with my eyes shut for 10 agonizing seconds. What's going on? Are they looking at it? Are they seeing me and taking pictures? I can't bear to open my eyes anymore. I'm already starting to tear up from the shame.

Suddenly Lisa exclaims "See? Told you this would work! And I didn't even try to peek. You should be proud of me, Kelly"

I open my eyes now. Did they actually do what they were trying to do without flashing my privates? I honestly didn't expect them to.

Kelly replied to Lisa, but she used a voice I've never heard before, filled with a tingle-inducing level of deepness and primal thirst: "I am SO proud of you. This was an amazing idea. I...uh...I really like this"

Jennifer then whined "Hey Lisa, I can't see the front super well from up here. Take a good picture and lemme see it"

Lisa returns to picture mode taking several as I cringe completely. I don't even know for sure how much of me is showing because at my angle I can't tell at all. When Lisa showed one of the pictures to the standing Jennifer, Jennifer gasped "Holy crap! You send me that picture right goddamn now, little lady! That's going in the hall of fame"

Lisa then giggled "And what about...the closeup?" and showed her that pic next.

Jennifer jumped the moment she saw the closeup pic and squeezed my wrists like she was trying to cut off my circulation. She then loudly shouted "FUCKING HOT! Send it send it send it! God, Erik, my God...those HIP BONES!! Kelly, Lisa, look at his hip bones! And do you see those lines where his legs join his hips? Rawr!"

Lisa and Kelly both responded with variations of a feral growl mixed with a naughty cat purring. Hearing that from Lisa was one thing, she does that sort of thing often. But Kelly...KELLY just purred sexually in response to what she's seeing right now. Never in my life have I heard her do anything remotely close to that. It feels like this is the horniest Kelly has ever been in my presence...maybe the horniest she's ever been in ANYONE'S presence. The enthusiasm from all of the girls is making me feel way less self-conscious than I was 15 seconds ago, but I'm starting to really blush hard from them openly thirsting over all of the areas of my body usually covered up by my shorts or swimsuit.

Lisa then added with a Cheshire Cat grin "Those tan lines too! The sun never sees these parts, but we can see them! I'll bet nobody but us has ever EVER seen here and here on Erik." she says as she points to my left and right hips. "We're the first girls to ever see this!"

Suddenly Kelly, still using her deeper, more primal voice of lust, blurted out "Erik your body is amazing and flawless and I could sit here and stare at it all night long." That voice sends shivers through me!

This is overwhelming me. Jennifer is shamelessly fangirling over me and every normally-covered part of me, Lisa is having a religious experience about how she's seen more of my body than the literal sun, and it seriously feels as if Kelly is just a single additional loss of self-control away from tearing her own clothes off and jumping in this shower with me. It's too much, I am blushing profusely while also freaking out internally over how much skin I must be showing right now. I have to know what I look like to them, the suspense is killing me.

I softly ask "Lisa, can you show me those two pics you just showed Jennifer? I have to see what I look like right now"

Smiling cutely she bounces up and agrees, showing me the closeup picture first. I almost faint from the clear view of my own near-nude pelvic region. Kelly is holding the folded washcloth in place over my dick but it barely covers anything else in any direction. I can see 90% or more of my thighs, as well as things like my hip bones and such. I think I can even see a couple pubes on either side, although it's hard to be certain since I have leg hair too. With the washcloth that thin, I could easily accidentally flash the girls just by moving my hips a couple inches to either side. Kelly's cute tiny hands are covering most of the washcloth, since there isn't much fabric there to hold. I realize with shock that with Kelly sitting that close to me, and Lisa snapping pictures usually, that if I tried to quickly back away from the door they would see everything the moment I pulled backwards if either of them looked even slightly to the side of the washcloth. The only thing keeping me covered as-is was how firmly I was pressed against this door.

Next Lisa shows me the wide shot, a complete full frontal nude picture of me from head to toe except for Kelly's hands holding my little bitty censor strip. Between this and the other pic I am MORTIFIED that the girls are going to have pictures this revealing of me from now on. In this wider picture, however, something else catches my eye...Kelly. How she looks connected to me is something extreme. In this picture I am naked standing there pressed against the door, and by dumb luck I have a fairly sexy look on my face like I was actually a badass nude model that wasn't almost crying from the shame. She is on her knees in front of me, head at my groin level, hands placed on me right there, the washcloth barely visible so it looks like her hands are actually groping me, and her face is radiating INTENSE SEXUAL URGES! The shy goodie girl I've always known is not the person in that picture, the girl in that picture is hornier than a dozen Lisas and wants nothing in this world more than to touch the naked boy in front of her for real. If I didn't know any better, I would think that picture was from a porn shoot with two actors about to get it on. My face reddens beyond any attempt at control looking at this picture. There exists a picture of Kelly hardcore thirsting over me and that makes my knees weak, my heart thump, and my cock twitch.

"Hey Lisa" I shyly speak "Can you send me that one? I'd like to keep that picture myself"

She has this huge perma-smile "I can send you all of them if you want. This is a really good picture of you though, you look so badass and sexual"

Jennifer then comments "Also in that picture sweet innocent Kelly looks so horny it's like she's about to rip the door off the hinges and fuck his brains out right in front of us, which I'm sure is just a coincidence for why Erik wants it"

Kelly instantly squeals "WHAT? Show me that pic right now!"

Lisa gleefully obliges. Kelly moans loudly in shame and lowers her head while begging "Noooooo, oh God you can't send that to Erik! I look like such a whore! Don't send that to Erik please!"

My phone dings. Lisa giggles "Kelly, I sent it before I even showed it to you."

Kelly wails "Nooooooo! Erik, please delete that! That's not...it's...I'm embarrassed. I look so...wrong. So sexual."

I comment "You look hot as hell, that's not something to be ashamed of. You're allowed to be horny you know. Jennifer's right, I want that picture because you look like you really REALLY want me, sexually, and that's turning me on. Besides, you still have your dress on in that picture. I'm only wearing your hands and a strip of cloth."

Kelly looks upwards at my eyes with this adorable "Erik I...it's different. You don't get it. You look like a god. You are a god. You shouldn't even feel at-all embarrassed about your body right now. You have three young women who enjoy the sight of you so immensely that WE are embarrassed about what you're doing to us right now. I am embarrassed about what you're doing to me. You cannot even imagine what your body is doing to me tonight. Ok, I'll admit it...I am massively turned on right now. Massively! I can barely control myself. I can barely keep my hands up where they're supposed to be"

Jennifer chuckled "I mean you already admitted to fingering yourself, every night, to the memory of seeing him in this very shower until you physically run out of orgasms to give him. Now you get to see him up close, up SUPER close, and he's letting you look at almost everything he's got. You're also totally rubbing your thighs together, as if I wouldn't notice it. I'll bet it's killing you that you don't have a third hand right now"

Kelly hung her head in shame and made this loud embarrassed sound. Lisa then added "And you're wearing a dress with no panties right now while on your knees for him with his dick basically in your hands. It's probably a good thing that there's a towel under you to hide any dripping"

Kelly made a much louder ashamed noise this time. Jennifer teased "Don't look down, look up. Look at Erik's naked body. The only way we got him to stand naked against this door like this was because you were here, he'd never just me or Lisa enough. Erik is displaying his body because of you. Tell Erik how happy you are to see it"

Kelly made a third inaudible moaning sound, before looking up at me again and whispering "I am very happy to see your body, Erik. Thank you"

Lisa poked her "Do better than that! Like lemme show you..." Lisa stood right in front of the door off to Kelly's side slightly and put her hands on the door where my chest was "Erik, I love your hot chest. If you'd ever let me do it, I would rub it every single day. Seriously. You should let me put on your sunblock for the pool"

Her hands then went higher "And your arms, I love the feeling of your muscles when you let me hold them and you flex. That's such a huge turn-on and I'm so happy that you do that for me whenever I ask for it. It's actually better that you're not huge because this way I can hold your arm in my hand better and feel it stiffen up and expand in my grip."

I'm blushing from Lisa's gushing, and then her hands go lower "Your abs...Erik you need to let me touch your abs already! It's not fair, every time we go swimming they're just sitting there torturing me. And tonight? Fuck! Even touching you through the glass feels good. You've gotta let me touch here for real, I'm going crazy."

And then...Lisa's right hand goes lower still, rubbing the back of Kelly's hands. Kelly gasps as Lisa continues "And here? I would do ANYTHING to see and touch you right here for real tonight. Name your price"

I shiver and inhale sharply. My mind just filled with a few dozen steep prices I could name right now. I wonder if Lisa would actually, truly pay them. Would I...be brave enough to grant her request in exchange? I'm starting to feel far more tempted than I wish to admit to myself.

Lisa then turned to Kelly "See? Like that. Tell Erik how much you want his body, piece by piece. Tell him you wish your hands were actually on him for real right now and that this washcloth and door weren't in the way. Be brave! It's so sexy when you let go of your anxiety and just let yourself be you."

Kelly is shivering, staring at me, and Lisa's hand tour of my naked body just pushed Kelly to a whole new level of hot and bothered. I watched Kelly's face when Lisa rubbed the back of her hands pretending it was my dick, and it was like Kelly was daydreaming the wettest daydream in history. I don't think she can take much more of this sexual tension. I can't either, my dick is throbbing so hard that it's pushing against the door. My penis is screaming into my brain "This is an emergency, and in case of emergency: break glass!"

Kelly nervously starts talking "I...I do wish I was touching you for real. Maybe more than just touching. I'm sorry, Erik. I know you're embarrassed and we forced you into this mess, and that all of this is my fault for violating your trust and privacy...twice. But I'd do it all over again if it meant I'd get to be here, right now, staring at all of you. All of your body. Almost all. God, you don't know how much I want it to be 'all'. This temptation.... You don't understand how hard it is for me to be the good girl right now."

Jennifer then made a comment "You want to move your hands and take a peek, don't you? He's totally trapped right now, I've got his arms held tightly."

I whimper "NO!" right as Kelly closes her eyes intensely and releases this groan of frustration and embarrassment mixed together. Kelly then replies in a throaty whisper loud enough for us all to hear "Jennifer please don't tell me things like that right now. It's torture! I made a promise...I can't break my promise."

Suddenly the giggling Lisa put her hands on Kelly's hands "Hehehe, lets turn up the temptation! What would you do if I removed the unnecessary layer to this? I mean, your hands are covering this whole spot by themselves basically. With it folded in half the washcloth isn't even doing much of anything. I'm gonna take it!"

Kelly and I both squeal "NOOO!"

But Lisa continues "Kelly, hold your hands very very still if you want to keep your promise to Erik. Otherwise...hehehe...I'm gonna seeeee it"

Kelly started making many stressed noises as Lisa pulled the washcloth up and out from between her hands and the glass door. In seconds Lisa was twirling the washcloth in the air triumphantly while Kelly was trembling with nerves. I am shaking too. This just reached a whole new level of danger and intimacy. Now the ONLY thing covering up my private parts from the sight of the three girls is Kelly's teeny tiny delicate hands. She's holding them together in a lightning bolt kinda shape to maximize coverage, but far more of my most intimate skin is showing now than it was 5 seconds ago.

Jennifer gasped in shock "Lisa, my girl! Ok screw the whole 'I am your hero' thing. You are officially MY hero now!"

Lisa whispered loudly into Kelly's ear "So...did that make the temptation to move your hands worse?"

Kelly made yet another pained groan before pitifully whimpering "Uh huh..."

The look on her face. Kelly is extremely close to breaking right now. No normal person could withstand this torture, but thankfully she is fighting with everything she has left. I am in major trouble! If Kelly ever gives up the fight for even a second, the girls are going to see me naked and I am helpless to stop them! My fate...my dick...rest solely and literally in Kelly's hands.
Executionus

Trapped in the Shower -- Part 11

Post by Executionus »

Part 11:

I'm standing in the shower, completely naked, pressed against the glass door. Jennifer is holding my wrists at the top of the door, preventing me from reasonably escaping quickly enough to prevent them seeing my privates. Lisa is taking pictures and working to increase the sexual tension constantly. And Kelly is the one holding all of the cards...she single-handedly chooses whether my body stays covered up or not, because right now her hands on the glass door are the only thing in the world hiding my dick.

Lisa started to take more humiliating pictures of me like this, but also making sure to snap several of Kelly lost in lust too (much to Kelly's embarrassment). Lisa showed a couple of them to Kelly, who whimpered and cringed from the sight of herself looking so horny with her hands in such a naughty place on my naked body. Lisa is enjoying messing with Kelly just a bit too much in this moment, but it's all coming from her attempts to get Kelly to stop being so reserved and anxious. I can see on Kelly's face though...she is moments away from giving up and letting herself and the others see me fully nude. Her will to fight it is draining fast.

I speak up "Kelly, you should never feel ashamed of liking sex things so much. We all do, and you look really sexy when you're like this. REALLY sexy! I'm...honored that you enjoy looking at me so much. But please, please don't move your hands even if you're tempted!"

Kelly smiled up at me, almost romantically which made my chest jump, as she replied "I would never! I'm so turned on right now that it's driving me crazy, but I'll never give in...because you would never give in if our roles were reversed."

She has a lot more faith in my willpower than I do, that's for sure. I cannot imagine a more brutal torture than me being in Kelly's position right now, with my hands being the only thing preventing me from seeing her own naked body but my duty being to her protection. Gosh, I don't think I could resist looking. If she is attracted to me even half as strong as my attraction to her then she must be suffering in agonizing desire and thirst right now. The devil on her shoulder has clearly moved south and has a metaphorical gun to her clit at this point. The angel on her other shoulder was shot dead 5 minutes ago. I literally cannot fathom how she resists the urge to peek, but I am truly grateful that she has. Her promise does relax my nerves some. She is the only person I could ever trust in a position like this, any other girl would've exposed me and I would be helpless to stop them.

I then ask Jennifer "Hey how long are you gonna hold me here like this? You three only had to do your dares for a minute! It's been a lot longer than that for me."

She quickly replied "Yeah, but we never set a time for you. You probably should've thought about that before we started, eh buddy? I guess you're stuck here as long as we want you to be"

Suddenly Lisa froze in place as an idea hit her, and her face did that whole twisted grin thing the Grinch did when he got the idea to steal Christmas. This was going to be bad. Lisa knelt down behind Kelly and I could tell something was going to happen. Kelly could tell too, it was pretty obvious.

Lisa then announced "Well now I wanna see just how hard Kelly can resist the urge to move her hands."

With an evil grin, Lisa started whispering something quietly into Kelly's ear. Kelly's face turned red again as she heard whatever Lisa told her. She then groaned and shut her eyes, turning her head away from me. I don't know what Lisa said to her but it had to have been intense.

Kelly stressfully responded "No! I'm not going to quit and you can't make me."

When that didn't work, Lisa whispered something else. This elicited a completely different reaction out of Kelly as she screamed "NO DON'T! Please Lisa, don't! I'm serious!"

Lisa then giggled and said "He won't be able to see anything from up there...probably."

The next thing I knew, Lisa grabbed the hem of Kelly's blue sundress and started slowly pulling it upwards. With Kelly kneeling in place, the hem easily rose up to her waistline as Kelly shook her head frantically and begged "No no no, stop it Lisa! STOP IT!!!"

My heart stopped beating for a few seconds. Although Kelly's dress held outward was blocking my view from overhead, she was now completely exposed bottomless below the waist! Thanks to my earlier dare, she and the other girls are not wearing any underwear. Lisa would easily be able to see her butt from behind, and Kelly's bush and pussy are facing the shower door...aka where I am. If I wasn't pressed against the door in a standing position I'd be able to see Kelly's bottom half naked right now. This realization causes my dick to throb against the glass once again, retaining its intensely sensitive nature.

Lisa teased "I'll lower your dress again...IF you move your hands and let me see Erik's weiner!"

Kelly whimpered, as now her shyness was adding to her arousal as a whole new motivation to drop her hands. She was fading faster than ever, only holding on by a thread. As much as I love the idea of Kelly being stripped, this is actually putting ME in far more danger of exposure that it is her. Not to mention, I'm starting to feel sorry for Kelly over here. She's trying so hard to defend me.

I call out "Lisa! Stop torturing Kelly, this isn't fair. And stop trying to see me naked, this dare is supposed to have me covered the whole time. You two are pushing this WAY too far."

Lisa dropped Kelly's dress back into place "Ok ok. No more torture...only TICKLES!!"

As Kelly shook her head rapidly, Lisa started using her little fingers to tease the sides of Kelly's neck and collar, causing her to flinch like crazy and start giggling. Kelly was jerking left and right, her entire neck region twitching with every touch. After a few seconds of that, Lisa then moved her fingers underneath Kelly's armpits and started wiggling them wildly. Kelly's cute laughs filled the room as she squirmed and shook around squealing "NO!" and "STOP!" in-between gasps. Kelly was trying everything in her power to escape Lisa's gentle wiggling fingers, but Kelly was handicapped with her hands firmly held against the door. Her hands only barely remained on me. A few times she almost pulled one or the other off to defend herself before she caught it at the last second. Her sheer willpower was the only reason that she hasn't let go of my protection yet.

I shouted "Lisa stop! You're going to make her slip for real!"

When Lisa paused for a second, Kelly caught her breath and in a truly pitiful voice "Lisa, Jennifer...you guys...I could never forgive myself if I messed up and made him flash us like this. It wouldn't be fair to Erik."

Jennifer then looked at me "Hey, I have an idea. Erik, I'll make Lisa leave Kelly alone as long as you're doing something for us to make it worth our while. And hey, she'll enjoy this too."

I knew this would be bad but I had to ask "What do you want?"

Jennifer paused for several seconds while staring me right in the eye before finally answering "...Start humping the door."

My mouth dropped "Are you crazy? No! I can't do that"

With an evil smile, Jennifer then laid down her plan "Your choice. But if you're not humping, then Lisa goes back to tickling Kelly. Lisa only stops if you start again. Game on!"

Grinning Lisa wiggled her fingers again under Kelly's arms, making her jump and squeal. She couldn't take much more of this, she was going to let go. I can't let the girls see me naked like this! I don't have a choice. I have to protect Kelly from Lisa.

Unable to look any of the girls in the eye, I start thrusting my hips gently against the door back and forth. Lisa stops tickling me as all three girls watch me with wide eyes and opened mouths. I have to be careful to not expose myself to Jennifer watching overhead, but a second even more dire worry fills me: This feels good. This feels VERY good. I was already right on edge before even starting this, so I realize that there's no way I can continue doing this for too long without the unthinkable happening. With my dick firmly pressed against the glass door, if I accidentally went too far and came...it would shoot all over the glass and the girls would see it! It can't imagine a single thing more humiliating than that. Even letting them see my dick would be less mortifying than letting them watch my cum ooze down the shower door.

All of the girls, Kelly included, were astonished watching me. Lisa then asked Kelly "Hey...hey can you FEEL it? Can you feel him doing that?"

Kelly cringed shyly "Ma...maybe. I dunno. Kinda."

Lisa put her hands on the back of Kelly's hands to try and feel some of my thrusts too. Jennifer then smirked and said to me "You know Erik, you're not just humping a door...you're humping Kelly's hands. This is basically like you getting a handjob from Kelly! How does it feel?"

I scoff "Shutup" as I concentrate on NOT thinking about things like that. All of my willpower is focused trying to not accidentally cum doing this.

Jennifer looked at my face "Oooo, I think he's starting to feel good in there. Kelly dear, I think our favorite boy is enjoying his handjob from you. Are you enjoying it too?"

Kelly loudly whined and wiggled her body in frustration, clearly tortured by her own imagination and urges right now.

Jennifer continued "Can you feel him thrusting against your hands? You know he wants to feel your skin right now. I know for a fact that both of you wish this door wasn't in the way right now."

Kelly made another tortured moan as she was visibly sweating. I watched as she shifted her thighs around, almost as if she was trying desperately to pleasure herself hands-free. Her voice turned deep and sexual again as she replied "Jennifer don't say things like that to me right now. You're doing things to me that you don't understand. That even I don't understand. I don't know what I'm becoming."

Lisa giggled "Oh, I think you'd 'be cumming' just fine if Jen and I left you two alone for a minute"

When Lisa said that, Kelly released a loud growl and actually bared her teeth at Lisa! The lust monster inside of Kelly was escaping and she was losing all control. I've never seen Kelly like this before, ever. I've never seen Kelly even a micro-fraction this turned on before. I don't think I've ever seen even Lisa reach this level before. And seeing her like this puts me right on the very edge of losing it! I freeze at the last second, moments before the point of no return. My dick twitches desperately against the glass, screaming at me for just 2-3 more thrusts. Even just one more. It silently begs me not to stop, but I can't physically bear the shame of accidentally shooting with the girls watching me like this. It would be the ultimate humiliation.

Jennifer responds "Hey dude, don't stop! Keep going. Otherwise it's back to tickle time"

I'm having trouble breathing but I mumble "No. No more. This dare needs to end already"

Lisa went to tickle Kelly, but Kelly loudly shouted "Lisa if you tickle me one more time I'm going to BITE you! I can't take this torture any more. I'm going crazy! Please, PLEASE, PLEEEEEASE Lisa and Jennifer let this end! End the dare, let go of Erik, and put a towel up over my hands so we can go back to normal. I CAN'T FUCKING TAKE THIS ONE MORE SECOND AND I'M ABOUT TO LOSE MY EFFING MIND!!"

Lisa froze after Kelly's outburst. She then meekly said to Jennifer "Hey...I think we went too far and should end this now. I don't think she's bluffing about biting me"

To my amazement, Jennifer released my hands. I was still careful not to move suddenly or try to re-cover though because with only Kelly's hands on me, even the attempt to cover myself or back away from the door would probably accidentally flash something on either side of her hands. I wanted to wait for the towel first.

Jennifer then grabbed Lisa's hand and said "You're right. It's been loads of fun but we should end the dare. But you know, Lisa had a good idea a bit ago. We should leave you two alone in here for a couple minutes, just to see what happens. We'll stay outside until you guys call us back in."

With a wink to both of us, Jennifer pulled the giggling Lisa out of the bathroom and shut the door behind them. Suddenly Kelly and I were in here alone, together, just the two of us...me completely naked pressed against the door with her hands still covering my privates. We looked deeply into each others eyes not knowing what to do next. My face is probably a mess right now, but hers absolutely was.

I break the silence "Hey Kelly...are you ok?"

She flashed me a cute smile before looking away from me and replying "Not really. Erik I...ugh! I...I have a huge favor to ask you."

Nervously I ask "What?"

She turns to stare right at my midsection, staring right at the back of her own hands. With a soft, pleading, pitiful voice Kelly asked me "Erik...can I please move my hands and see it?"

I gasp. I knew that's what she was going to ask me, but hearing it out loud sent a shiver of fear and embarrassment through me. Before I can say anything, Kelly frantically continues "I know, I know! It's not fair to you, and I'm the last person who has any right to ask that of you after spying on you twice. I know how shy you are, I know how afraid you are of any of us girls seeing you naked. I could never do the same thing for you in a million years, I'm too weak and pathetic, but here I am asking it of you anyway. I know that this is a huge, massive, very big deal and it's the biggest favor I have ever asked you in our entire lives. I KNOW THAT! But...you don't understand how crazy I am. How crazy I'm becoming"

I'm shivering, but her word choice worries me. "Crazy? What do you mean?"

She timidly replies "Crazy. I'm going crazy all of the time, every day and every night. Tonight is the worst of all. Kneeling here, so close, so very close to what I want but forced to hold still and not look. Erik, do you remember what I said earlier tonight about my...nightly ritual?"

Oh that? Where Kelly admitted to fantasizing about me every night in her bed for the last four months, getting herself off again and again until she passed out from loss of stamina? Nope, slipped my mind. OF COURSE I REMEMBER THAT! I'm going to still remember that confession from her when I'm ancient and in a nursing home. I don't say any of that out loud, though. I meekly mutter "Yeah"

She continued "I wasn't lying about that. Any of it. I never should've peeked on you that night because it broke my brain. Now it's all that I can think about, all day and all night. Getting so close to seeing you naked, seeing it, but having everything just barely out of sight. It was torture! It was like smelling pizza but not being allowed to eat any. Jennifer and Lisa are always talking about how they want to see you naked and I'm always polite and shy instead of joining in. Well that's all BS. Inside of my mind I want it worse than both of those two combined! I'm going crazy because I'm turning into the type of person who would spy on her best friend in the shower multiple times just trying to see him naked without him finding out. That's not something good girls do, but it's something that I do. And...and I'd probably do it again and again if given more chances. I can't stop myself."

She paused for a second to compose herself before pleading "You don't understand how badly I want this, you couldn't possibly understand. Like...I get that you want to see me and the others naked too, I get that. That's natural. Especially Lisa, nobody could resist her. But for you there's a whole bunch of us girls you hang out with to choose from, and not just us three either. All of us split your desires like a pie chart. For me though? There's only you. There's only ever been you, the only boy I've ever been even remotely close with. And you're just the perfect boy in every way...kind, fun, sweet, protective of me and the others. You had the chance to see me naked earlier, or at least you thought you did. I don't know if they were serious about dropping my towel or not, but you still told them not to do it. You chose to not see me naked because you knew I was ashamed of myself and couldn't take it. That was so selfless...and I had to repay you by protecting you here and now. And I did it, I did it! It was the hardest thing I've ever done, by far, but I did it. I kept you safe and covered."

Kelly was getting surprisingly emotional while still trembling and eying my body all over. I had to say something "Thank you for protecting me. It means the world to me. I'm just too scared and insecure to want any of you girls seeing my dick like that. I couldn't bear it"

Kelly's voice perked up "Erik you are the LAST person who should ever feel insecure around us. I know you feel small sometimes because you're not as big and strong as the other boys, but we don't care about that. You are super hot, crazy hot. Hot enough to drive ME crazy and break my brain for four months and counting. We feel safer around you than the others, we can trust you with things we'd never trust another male with as long as we live. And frankly speaking we all love your long hair, like...sexually. I love it. I love all of your body, Erik. You are the best boy, the hottest boy. I can see your entire body right now except for this one small area, and your body is to DIE for! God, I wish you could see you the way I see you. I've been trembling here this entire time. I've never been more turned on in my life, ever. EVER Erik! I'm serious. It feels like I'm about to explode. I don't even know how I've managed to keep my hands here this whole time. It's like the guilt of betraying your trust is the one and only thing on this Earth powerful enough to keep me from looking at you right now"

Kelly's emotional gushing over my body is making my head woozy, my heart beat, my chest warm, and my dick twitch. I can barely take this. I never dared to even hope that Kelly of all people would ever thirst after me this hard, but here she is literally shaking with anticipation and hormones...all over ME! I'm so massively nervous about her seeing the last part of my nude body, but my resistances are fading away. Kelly...my Kelly...I always struggle to tell her no when she asks me for something.

Kelly looked me in the eyes "Erik, I want to see you naked for real. I want to see it, all of it. I need it. I need this more than I've ever needed anything in my life. I'd go without food and water for a day just for a glance. No Lisa, no Jennifer, no camera, no dares, just me. Just me, only me. Kelly. I'm not asking you to show them, just me! Please...it's just me, nobody else. I'd never judge you or your body, and you can't possibly even begin to imagine how much this would mean to me. It feels like our entire LIVES together have led me to this moment. We've been best friends since we were 5. Now we're 15 and I can't survive one single more day without seeing your body naked. But it would hurt me too much to do this without your consent. I can't keep violating you for my dark perverted urges, it's wrong. I have to stop. So I'm here, begging you, asking you for your permission to move my hands. If you tell me no...then I'll close my eyes and let you move back to safety. I'll be sad, but I won't peek. But if you tell me yes...please tell me yes, Erik. Please, I'll never ask you for anything else as long as we live, just please let me move my hands and look at your gorgeous handsome body in its entirety!"

I take a deep breath "Kelly...this is scary for me. You know how much you mean to me, how much it means to me that you like everything about me. What if you see it and you don't like it? I don't think I could take that level of rejection. What if you see it and no longer think I'm hot at all?"

Kelly shakes her head "I can't believe that YOU of all people could think that was even possible. Haven't you noticed how obsessed we all are with your hotness lately? It's not just your body that's hot you know, it's your personality too. It's the mix of the two that makes you so irresistible. I could never reject you or dislike any part of you, because it's YOU! You're you! You're Erik, the best boy. I want to experience every inch of your body just like I enjoy experiencing every inch of your personality. The more I get the more I want. If I finally see you naked, my nightly ritual is going to become a thousand times more intense. God that's so embarrassing to say out loud, but it's true. Trust me, it's the most true thing I've ever said in my life. You and Lisa have that deal you made to text each other whenever you touch yourselves thinking about the other. Erik I can't agree to that type of deal with you because I would blow your phone up every night like a weirdo! Please Erik...before those two come back in here, can I please move my hands and look at it? Even for just a second, just a second or two before you move back. I just need to see it for real, uncovered, right there in front of me at least one time in my life. I need it. Please Erik can I have it?"

My heart beats hard enough for me to physically hear it thumping away. The way she asked me, the enthusiasm in her voice and eyes, it was all so overwhelming. Somehow, and I don't even know how I found the courage, I shyly mutter "Ok...you can move your hands. I'll...um...I'll let you see it for a couple seconds. I sorta owe you for enduring torture from those two to protect me. If it means that much to you, and you won't make fun of me or anything, then I'll let you have a peek"

Kelly's eyes went wide. I don't think she actually believed I would agree to her request. I never thought I would either, but I just can't ever say no to that woman when she needs something from me. She stared at my body in shock, mentally preparing herself for what she was about to do...and what she was about to see. I was doing the same. This is Kelly...KELLY! I'm about to let Kelly see my dick. The one person, the one person above all that I was terrified of seeing me naked and I'm just standing here about to let her do it. I even gave her permission. I am shaking in place, barely holding on. Every part of me wants to change my mind and pull back, but somehow I endure.

Kelly nervously announced while fidgeting "Ok...I'm doing it. I'm moving my hands now. Just sliding them apart...just gonna slowly move them, no turning back. Um...I'm doing it, I'm going to do it now!"

Inch by inch, without blinking, Kelly separated her hands apart at long last. I knew what she was about to see. My body was pressed against the glass, including my dick at full hardness having come ridiculously close to accidentally cumming a couple minutes ago (and once before that too). I'm embarrassed as hell but I can't look away. I have to see her reaction to it...to all of me. I'll never get this moment again, to see in her eyes and face her pure reaction to me for the first time.

Kelly suddenly inhaled loudly from an intense gasp and frantically covered her mouth with both hands, screaming in shocked delight at full power while her hands desperately attempted to muffle the sound. There it is! She can see it, she can see it all. Sweet Kelly, my crush, is looking right at my dick fully uncovered and unblurred! She begins trembling like she's about to have a seizure, pressing her hands over her mouth with all of her might as she continued squealing. She did a decent job of muffling the sound, but the rest of her body language was completely un-muffled. She twitched in place, very clearly rocking her thighs back and forth against each other. I didn't need to be told this time what she was doing down there, she was rubbing her own privates with her legs while staring at mine. Seeing her do that caused my dick to pulse stronger than ever before, pushing against the door and jumping for Kelly's viewing pleasure.

Still muffling herself, she loudly said through her hands "Fuck fuckitty fuck! It moved. It moved! It's right there! I can see it! Holy shit, holy shit! Erik holy shit! This is amazing! Holy shit!"

Her frantic enthusiasm is causing me to blush solid red, and with how close I am to the edge already I can't physically take her looking at me anymore. I stumble backwards to the back wall, knowing that this makes it so she can't actually see any details of me anymore. I'm breathing so heavily right now. I just flashed Kelly. I just FLASHED Kelly! I let her look at my dick for at least five seconds and it feels like I just blew her mind. She's still moaning slightly into her hands, trying to recover from what just happened. From what we just shared.

After another ten seconds of us just existing together, both breathing loudly, both trying to bring our heartrates and arousal levels down from such a dangerous high we both hit, Kelly finally spoke "Erik this is the best moment of my life. I cannot even begin to thank you enough for that. Seriously, you don't know how much this means to me. And...my God, don't you ever EVER feel insecure again. I order you. Erik I underestimated how BIG it was! Like I've seen imprints in your clothes before, especially your swimsuit, but that was NOTHING compared to that! I guess it's because you're not...you know...hard normally. But you are now and...holy shit!"

I am blushing so hard from her praise that my whole face feels warm "I'm happy that you like it so much. Wow. Kelly you almost never swear normally, it's so weird to hear you constantly saying 'fuck' and 'holy shit'"

Kelly then blurted out excitedly "That's because holy shit I want to fuck...FUCK! No! You didn't hear that! Damnit. I'd better not say anything more. Nope, I'm done. Too much talking. WAY too much! Way way way too much. This is too much. I need the girls in here now or else I'm going to say more embarrassing things. I'm going to just stop talking forever before any more horny outbursts come out of this accursed face-hole."

My mind is overwhelmed by what she just accidentally said...that she wanted sex with me. She looks massively embarrassed after saying that out loud though. I walk up close to the door again to see her better (since she was hidden by the blurred door still on her knees), knowing that this brings my body into focus again. Kelly stares openly at me again.

I softly tell her "Kelly, don't be so embarrassed to say what's really on your mind all the time. I...want the same with you. What you said...I want it too. SO BAD. Even more than you want it. Trust me!"

Kelly forced herself to look up again, towards my eyes instead of my body, and whispered "I believe you. I don't doubt it for a second. We're too horny right now, both of us. Which is why if I don't do this right now, you and I are going to do things we're not ready for.........LISA! JENNIFER! We're ready for you to return!"

I quickly jump back to make sure they don't see anything they're not supposed to see. After a few seconds, Lisa and Jennifer walk in, both of them wearing these smug knowing grins. Poor Kelly is still on her knees, having apparently forgotten to stand back up.

Jennifer slyly asked "So...how'd it go? Did you peek?"

Kelly turned to her to answer rudely "Anything that happened just now is between me and Erik alone, not for you two jerks who thought it was soooo funny to tickle and torture me."

Jennifer smiled "I want it on the record that it WAS funny. Hilarious even. You should really see yourself when you lose composure for a change. It's wild. That whole experience was nuts"

Lisa then told Kelly "I'm sorry if I went too far...again. But it's like Jennifer said, there's just something super-intense about you when you actually let yourself be naughty for a change. Erik too for that matter. And putting you together when you're both like that is just instant fireworks!"

Kelly then tried to stand up, but in her haze and arousal status she tripped and fell backwards. Jennifer and Lisa luckily caught her, as Kelly blushed and got her balance back, standing firmly. She tried to pretend that didn't just happen.

Kelly then nervously said "Girls, I love you both and you're both crazy, but you really gotta stop trying to embarrass me and Erik all of the time."

Jennifer smugly replied "I suppose I can...if Erik will finally let me see his dong already!"

I scoff "No."

She responds "Eh, worth a shot."

Kelly then looked nervous out of nowhere and quickly whispered something into Jennifer's ear and left the room. Jennifer was trying to hold back a laugh, which made me and Lisa curious. Jennifer then whispered whatever it was to Lisa, who also had trouble not laughing. Jennifer casually walked out the door as well, but not very far. It was like she was just checking on Kelly. I was very confused, wondering what was up with Kelly out of nowhere.

Noticing my confusion, Lisa put a finger to her lips to signal that I had to be quiet. She then picked up the washcloth in her hand, pointed towards the door, and motioned like she was wiping her crotch with the washcloth. Oh. OH! Oh damn. Oh wow...does that mean Kelly just got excited enough with me over that dare and me flashing her that she needed to clean herself off? Holy cow. That's a new accomplishment in my life.

As my mind is dealing with that new knowledge, and trying to get ready for the fact that it's finally my turn again to hit the girls with a major dare, suddenly my phone got a text message. It was from Jennifer, which was pretty weird since she was standing right over there and all. I wasn't mentally prepared at all for the contents of her message.
josh

Re: Trapped in the Shower -- Part 11 (June 7)

Post by josh »

I'm not usually into ENM but something about this story is really working for me, even ignoring the ENF portions (though they are definitely welcome). Can't wait to see what Erik's next dare is.
Check out my Story Archive!
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

josh wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 4:50 am I'm not usually into ENM but something about this story is really working for me,
Thanks! It's funny, I keep getting variations of this comment in this thread. While I was tempted to take it as an ego boost as a testament to my writing skill, instead I really thought a little bit as to why this story appeals to people who normally dislike ENM. I needed to isolate what was so different.

What I noticed is that the vast majority of ENM stories feature guys abused by girls who are getting little-to-no actual sexual gratification from the boy's humiliation. Most of the time a naked boy is met with girls laughing at him, pointing at him, making fun of his dick (especially if it's small), making fun of him for being hard, toying with his sexual urges and desire for release, edging him for shits and giggles, exposing him to more and more witnesses for a sick thrill, and just generally speaking being sadists to the boy for the sake of sadism. Girls in most ENM stories are in it for the power trip, the thrill of domination, and they often very specifically go out of their way to maximize the humiliation and shame of the naked guy without giving even the slightest of fucks about the boy's feelings or wishes what-so-ever. The boy's entire private sexuality is on complete display, yet the girls act as if they are bone dry in response to his vulnerable state and their primary response is laughter and torment. The last thing on any of their minds is actual sexual gratification, which just goes to humiliate the boy even further because his naked body is just a novelty to his tormentors as opposed to anything attractive. The naked boy in most of these ENM stories is stripped of not only his clothes, but every ounce of romantic or sexual interest that any of his tormentors/witnesses might have had in him.

In my story here, I did precisely the opposite. All three girls are thirstier than a desert nomad in a drought. There's not a dry pair of lips in the entire Hall house this night, and Erik has already caught all three girls touching themselves at least once. I really wanted this story to have strong romantic themes and desperation themes to it, since the cast has known each other nearly their entire lives. The girls have fantasized about Erik for years, and he them, but the anxiety of the high school ages has prevented all of them from crossing any major lines with their obsessive urges...until now. I think that this story is appealing to people who normally don't enjoy ENM stories primarily because the girls are horny as hell and actually care about Erik, where in a traditional ENM story they'd be callous and detached and would torment him like a worthless piece of meat.

I have a longstanding personal preference for the audience/perps involved in an ENP situation to find the nudity of the embarrassed person extremely hot. It creates more sexual tension in a story if the people watching the show are massively turned on from what they're watching, as opposed to just finding it funny and barely caring about the sexual aspects of what they're witnessing. I've actually enjoyed stories in the past written from the POV of somebody who watches the stripping happening to someone (as opposed to causing it), because their horny voyeur inner monologue is usually great.
TheBlushingPrincess

Post by TheBlushingPrincess »

Executionus

Post by Executionus »

TheBlushingPrincess wrote: Thu Jun 09, 2022 1:21 am Yeah? So? (I think you have described just about every ENM story I have written.) ;)

Although, in my own defense, in most of my stories (Kaylie's Birthday Revenge, the Mike and Kelly stories, my collaboration with NudeBaG), the teasing is coming from a place of desire. Yes, the girls are teasing and edging and doing everything else you mentioned above. But they are also very much turned on by it. And at the end of the day (if I ever actually finish any of my stories), sparks will fly when the two of them are left alone. So that is certainly in sharp contrast to some of the truly sadistic ENM out there.

Also interestingly, many people who don't like ENF have commented on some of my ENF stories that even though they don't typically like ENF, they like some of my stories. Particularly the ones in my Spank Bank thread.

But enough about me...

I consider your collab and Kaylie stuff to definitely not fit the mold I mentioned, although most of the Mike ones do. Even if Kelly has feelings for him, she doesn't really show it and mostly just mocks him and his body. Half of them feature prominent SPH and the girls involved shaming him for his crush on Kelly.

Johnathon's Initiation was very outside the mold considering that Carrie had a nearly-psychotic obsession with seeing his body and the taboo of it being her forbidden fruit. That's probably part of why it was so overwhelmingly popular.

Your Spank Bank thread is also very literally detailing fantasies that make you (the woman in the story) horny, so yeah that doesn't fit the cruel cold dominator mold either. The very point of that whole thread is to read inside your mind and view your personal kinks uncensored, and that's what makes it so hot.

PS: Much of your ENM/ENF crossover fandom stems from the fact that you wield intensity and power better than just about anybody, and basically everybody in this community is attracted to that story aspect.
chwipiwr

Post by chwipiwr »

I agree. What PB is really good at is playing with the relationship between power and arousal in the tormentor's mind - and the relationship between helplessness and arousal for the victim.