Writer's Block (Part 3 posted 7/10)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
jastes22

Writer's Block (Part 3 posted 7/10)

Post by jastes22 »

Writer's Block - Emma needs help visualizing a scene for her book.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I groaned and pushed my chair away from the computer. My eyes burned from staring at the screen for so long, and my legs were cramping up.

David looked up from his homework. “What’s up?” He was my next-door neighbor, and my parents absolutely loved him. Said he was a “good influence” on me, whatever that meant. Even with my parents gone for a few days, they had no qualms about him coming over. He was a good guy, and I felt completely safe around him.

“I’ve been working on this book for so long, but I just can’t get this chapter down right. I’m having some serious writer’s block.”

“What’s the chapter about?”

I blushed. “It’s...not really appropriate.”

"Oh,” David said. He turned back to his homework.

“The main character gets stripped naked,” I blurted. I felt my face flush with embarrassment.

That made him look up again. “What? Why?”

“Well, the main character, the governor's daughter, gets captured by pirates, stripped naked, and has to make a deal with the devil to get freed before they...you know...”

David was silent, and I knew he was trying to find some way to tactfully respond. He probably thought I was going to judge what he was going to say, but I honestly didn’t care. “Well...if you’re having trouble with it, can you try writing a different scene that works?”

I shook my head. “It’s crucial to the story. I need to write it this way, and I need to write it well, or the whole story falls apart,” I said. “I’m just having a hard time visualizing it and describing her emotions. I’ve never gone through anything like that.”

David nodded. “Well, I doubt I’d be much help. English has never been my strong suit. And I’ve never been a pirate.”

His words started my mind brewing. Never been a pirate...As I looked at him, poring over his homework with that cute, determined look of his, an idea struck me. “David...”

“Hmm?”

“Would you...strip me naked?”

He looked up, completely unable to concentrate now. “What?”

“You know...strip me naked,” I said. Oh my gosh, what was I saying? “Strip me down like a pirate would. And I mean like get really into it. Tear my clothes off, be rough with me, everything. Give me the whole experience”

“Emma, I don’t think-”

“It would really help,” I said. I spoke quickly, before the idea vanished. It had hooked itself into my mind, and I couldn’t let it go. I had to make this happen. “If I can visualize it and draw from my own experience, it’ll make the scene so much easier to write.”

David stayed silent for a long moment. I don’t think he could trust himself to say anything, and it was kind of cute. I was asking him, his neighbor, to strip me naked. It was a boy’s dream come true, but he was too shy and respectful of me to agree outright.

“Please?”

“Listen, Emma, I like you, and I want to help, but I don’t want this to affect our friendship, especially if I’m going to actually see you naked.”

I felt a tugging in my heart. Of all things, David was worried about our friendship! It was so adorable. I knew from years of hanging out with him and teasing him that he always wanted to see me naked, but he had always been too polite to admit as much. “Don’t worry! This won’t affect our friendship at all! Everything is purely for research, and I trust you completely.”

“...Okay, but a few ground rules.”

“Sure!”

“First, when you say, ‘get into it’, you got to mean it. You have got to be ready to let me do anything I want, whatever I think a pirate would do without being illegal. Otherwise, I might do something you’re not ready for and it makes our relationship awkward.”

“Of course,” I said. “Anything goes. That’s exactly what I want, too.”

“Next, we need a safe word or phrase. If I’m going too far, you need to tell me.”

I nodded. I was going to suggest the same thing. “How about ‘writer’s block?’”

“Okay, that sounds good.”

“Oh, and I want you to tie me up.”

“Emma...”

“Come on! It’s part of the scene! You said you wanted to be all in!” I didn’t give him a chance to argue against it. I ran to the box of materials in the garage and pulled out a long, bundled piece of rope. Rope in hand, I grabbed David’s hand and pulled him out of the house into the backyard. I pulled him to the basketball post. “It’s like the mast of a ship,” I said.

“Okay, I’m going to start,” David said. “You ready?”

I was surprised how excited I was. “Yep! Remember, no holding back unless I use the safe words.”

David growled and shoved me against the post. “Don’t scream, or I’ll rip your throat out.” He started to tie my hands, and then raised them above my head and tied the rope to the basketball hoop.

I blinked, a little surprised. Oh, yeah, I told him to give me the whole experience. Suddenly, fear registered in my brain. The safe word almost slipped out of my mouth, but I kept it in. I wanted to see this through.

David, sensing my struggle, hesitated for a moment. When I said nothing, he nodded, as if reassuring himself. He and I shared a look, and I saw something come over him. He was realizing how much power he had over me, and it was intoxicating. He could do whatever he wanted.

With that realization, he reached over and grabbed the hem of my blouse with both hands. I felt my breath catch.

Riiiiipp.

His hands pulled and tore my blouse open, right down the middle. He flung both halves to the side, exposing my bare stomach and bra.

Despite his threat, I shrieked, struggling against my bonds.

Writer’s block! Writer’s block!

But I couldn’t bring myself to say it. A strange sensation was arising in me, starting in my crotch and rising up to my neck. I wanted to see this through. All the way through. I knew David wouldn’t hurt me, but I was loving this raw emotion of terror that was coming over me.

He ripped my blouse further at the arms, tearing it off completely and throwing it aside.

“Please...” I gasped. I was his prisoner. In that moment, I realized that I was enjoying this, the complete surrender of control.

I waited for him to reach down to pull off my jeans. Instead, he stepped behind me, and I squirmed. Unable to see him and what he was planning to do was maddening.

Cold hands wrapped around my waist. I gasped, suddenly unable to breathe. David's fingers disappeared underneath my pants, but not my panties. I moaned as his fingers rubbed my crotch furiously, tracing my pussy, covered by only my white and pink panties. His other hand reached up and grabbed me by the throat. Firmly, but not too tight. Despite my instructions to go all out, he was still holding back. “I don’t care if you’re the governor’s daughter, understand? You’re mine now. All mine.”

I nodded, beginning to feel tears well up in my eyes. From terror or the growing warmth in my pussy, or a combination of both, I wasn’t sure. All I could do was whimper.

His hand released my throat and began to unbuckle my jeans and then pull down the zipper. I could see the top of my panties. Without the jeans to get in the way of his hand, he switched from his finger rubbing my crotch to his whole hand. I moaned in pleasure at the roughness.

He hooked fingers on both sides of my pants and pulled them down to my knees. My breath caught again. I was standing there, in the middle of my backyard, in only my underwear.

David took a step back to admire his work. He seemed dissatisfied. “One moment, missy. I need to do something real fast.”

I looked at him, confused.

“Oh, don’t worry. We’ll finish up soon, I promise.” He leaned in and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I shuddered out of pure pleasure. His breath felt warm, and the wetness left behind by his lips was like electricity on my skin.

He went back inside. As I hung there, I tried to navigate the emotions I was feeling. Definitely terror, which was good, but also a kind of fascination with the whole thing, especially David. He was really helping me out here. But that strange sensation of actually enjoying the experience was also terrifying in its own way, and I wasn’t sure what to do with it.

He was taking a little longer than I expected. I had a moment of panic. What if he was just going to leave me out here, half-naked? It was a quiet neighborhood, but someone was bound to see me eventually.

David returned. He was holding a knife. Not a butter knife, but one of those big hunting knives my dad kept in the garage.

“Wait, wait, wait!” I pleaded.

Hesitation again from his part. He waited for just a second for me to say the safe words. I couldn’t even remember them anymore.

“Don’t move,” he growled. He grabbed the middle of my bra and slid the knife underneath. The coldness of the flat side of the knife made me gasp. David pulled the knife towards him. The severed cups of my bra sprang away from my skin and fell to the ground, useless. I closed my eyes and bit my lip. This was really happening. My best friend was seeing me naked!

David stepped back, admiring his work. He reached forward, tentatively, and grabbed my left breast, pushing and squeezing it. Fingernails brushed against my sensitive nipples, and it took all my strength to not moan again. He set the knife down and grabbed both of my tits with his hands. He squeezed and pulled and kneaded them like a baker manipulating bread dough.

“Stop, please!” I pleaded.

No hesitation anymore. I found myself oddly proud of him. He squeezed hard, painfully, digging his fingernails in my skin, leaving little pricks. My pussy was getting wet, and my legs were getting weak.

Crap, I thought. David was about to cut my panties off—he was going to see!

Unaware of my predicament—or at least indifferent—, he hooked the side of my panties with a finger and pulled them out. I felt the knife slide between my panties and leg, then felt the tension in my panties release and fall away.

David stepped away again, breathing hard. We were both breathing hard, I realized.

I opened my eyes which were filled with tears. He was looking at me, his eyes rolling up and down my very naked body like a seesaw. His eyes took a few seconds longer on my pussy, and I knew he could see the wetness there, and I could see a bulge in his pants. He was fascinated, and despite everything, I felt myself blush. I could’ve kissed him right there.

David didn’t say anything for a moment, just drinking me in. I realized that he probably fantasized about this moment for years. He looked like he wanted to do even more, like a wolf preparing for the killing blow on a defenseless animal, but than that same timidity I had grown to love came over him. “I guess you’d make the deal with the demon now and be freed,” he said. He sounded a little disappointed. He reached up to begin untying me.

“Wait,” I said. I couldn’t let this experience end. Not right now.

He paused.

“What if I...didn’t?”

It took him a second to understand what I was implying. He grinned. The wolf was back. He untied the rope above my head, but kept my hands bound. He picked me up, slung my naked self over his shoulder, and carried me inside to continue our little adventure.
Last edited by jastes22 on Thu Aug 10, 2023 2:33 am, edited 15 times in total.
jimmythehand

Re: Writer's Block

Post by jimmythehand »

That was a highly enjoyable story. I can't usually get as much into ENF stories where the protagonist deliberately causes the 'N' in ENF, as it rarely rings true to me that they're actually embarrassed, but you really made it work here.
jastes22

Post by jastes22 »

jimmythehand wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 1:08 pm That was a highly enjoyable story. I can't usually get as much into ENF stories where the protagonist deliberately causes the 'N' in ENF, as it rarely rings true to me that they're actually embarrassed, but you really made it work here.
Thanks! I loved writing this story because it felt very natural and I loved the interaction between Emma and David, especially as David gets more confident and Emma starts to feel it.
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

This was definitely great, and hopefully there will be a part two detailing the many many ways that a pirate can use a helpless nude and bound woman's body. It should be interesting if David pushes Emma to the very edge of uttering the safe words, where only the irresistible force of her arousal prevents them from leaving her mouth.
jastes22

Post by jastes22 »

Executionus wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 11:20 pm This was definitely great, and hopefully there will be a part two detailing the many many ways that a pirate can use a helpless nude and bound woman's body. It should be interesting if David pushes Emma to the very edge of uttering the safe words, where only the irresistible force of her arousal prevents them from leaving her mouth.
Ah, shoot. That's a good idea. Now I got to start thinking of pirate-themed forms of torture. Look at what you've done :p.
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

jastes22 wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 11:46 pm Ah, shoot. That's a good idea. Now I got to start thinking of pirate-themed forms of torture. Look at what you've done :p.
If you're going heavy on the theme, then after David finishes posing and toying with Emma's body, he could potentially force her to "walk the plank"...by setting a wood board on the floor leading out the opened front door.
jastes22

Post by jastes22 »

Executionus wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 12:24 am If you're going heavy on the theme, then after David finishes posing and toying with Emma's body, he could potentially force her to "walk the plank"...by setting a wood board on the floor leading out the opened front door.
Well, with that in mind, I think you'll appreciate what I've got written for part 2. Just a little tease. :)
jastes22

Writer's Block: Part 2 - The Pirate Devil

Post by jastes22 »

Writer's Block - Emma needs help visualizing a scene for her book.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This story was meant to be a single part, but after a good reception, an interesting suggestion, and my own enjoyment writing this story, I decided to write a second part, and I think it came out very well. Hope you enjoy it.

David carried me inside and placed me on the ground. I was glad to be inside where I wouldn’t be exposed to the eyes of the neighbors, but it opened new avenues to what David could do to me. He took a step back, surveying my whole body like I was a piece of jewelry.

I realized with panic by giving him permission to continue on, he knew that I was never going to say those safe words. And that meant he knew he could do whatever he wanted. And that terrified me.

He lifted my hands up and tied them to the light fixture above. The rope was just short enough that I had to stand on my tiptoes, my legs extended fully, and arms straightened out above me like puppet strings. Directly under the light, my skin started to feel the heat and my forehead began to sweat. Or was that the feeling of complete helplessness?

“Now, you be a good girl and don’t be any trouble,” David said. He reached out and touched my skin, just underneath my armpit. I gasped, shrinking away. The safe phrase was a distant memory now.

He disappeared out of sight. Gosh, I hated it when I couldn’t see him.

A long, painful moment passed. A hand reached out and touched my side. I squealed, pulling away again. Now that I was freestanding instead of constrained to the basketball post, I felt myself shuddering at every touch. Without clothes, I was sensitive to every little stimulus.

His hands wrapped around my arms and grabbed both of my breasts, his hands fully engulfing my orbs. With him being behind me instead of in front, he was able to clench them much more firmly than he had when I was tied to the basketball post. He pulled me back, pressing my butt against his very hard and firm erection. I could only moan.

He held me there for a long moment, and I started to squirm. My pussy was begging for attention. I thought about saying the safe words so I could finally release myself, but I couldn’t bring myself to say it, to end this experience. Holy crap, this felt amazing. I knew having someone else bringing me to cum would be a thousand times more intense and enjoyable than if I were to do it myself. I was a prisoner to my own horniness.

His hands began to move downwards. He didn’t dig in like he had with my tits, but he let his fingernails just lightly graze my skin as he moved them methodically down to my chest, then my ribcage, then to my stomach. It felt like little mouse feet were scurrying down my body. He was leaving no inch unexplored. As he moved, I was very aware that, behind me, his head was moving down with them, and he was getting a very intimate view of my butt. As he began to move down to my pubic area, I willed his hands to touch me in my privates, to finally give me relief, but at the last moment they diverged and went down both legs. I groaned internally. Please, David!

David gave me a playful slap on my butt. Despite everything, with the insane amount of tension in between my legs, and my mind basically useless, a laugh escaped my lips. I panicked, realizing what I had just done. I tried to play it off as a strange-sounding squeal, but David had noticed.

“Oh, you liked that, didn’t you?”

“N-n-no.”

“Don’t lie to me, wench,” he growled.

“Y-yes. I liked it,” I said, my ability to resist pathetic. “Please...spank me.” Oh my gosh, what did I just say? Spank me? I had never been into that sort of thing, but my body was overruling my brain right now.

Shocked at my own audacity, I didn’t even notice David had brought over a chair until he started to untie me and carry me over.

He placed me on his lap, my tits hanging over his leg and my pussy right on top of his erection.

“Don’t squirm too much,” he said. “I would hate to drop you.” There was genuine concern in his voice, just a hint. This was David, I reminded myself. My best friend. He wouldn’t deliberately harm me beyond some spankings. I felt myself breathe a little easier, but not by a lot. Still...this felt different. Outside, it had been mostly David, with a little bit of pirate. Inside, now, it was flipped—a full-on pirate with no qualms with what he would do to me...with a little bit of David.

I waited for the first strike. A long moment passed. When was he—

*Spank*

I screeched at the sharp pain that erupted on my left butt cheek. Suddenly, I couldn’t breathe, the pleasurable feelings from my crotch expanding to engulf my entire body, and it took everything to not succumb. He continued, oblivious to the war raging inside me.

As he spanked me, I discovered a new aspect of my torture: Shame. With each strike, I felt myself grow wetter and wetter, the warmth in my crotch almost unbearable. My screams turned into moans, and I wanted to disappear rather than admit to myself that I was actually enjoying this.

Say the words. Just say the words.

I...I can’t.

Somehow, David knew how to bring me just to the very edge of exploding without actually going over, and it was maddening. I couldn’t do it. I couldn’t say the words. I was still very much his prisoner, and escape was becoming less and less of an option.

Occasionally, while continuing to slap me with one hand, he would reach down and tweak a nipple. I tried everything not to, but each time he did, I squealed and then purred like a helpless little kitten.

Suddenly, he stopped. Why did he stop? I didn’t want him to stop.

Still on his lap, I felt his fingers crawl up my back, giving it the same treatment as he had my front, particularly paying attention to my butt cheeks. I realized how completely vulnerable I was for him to be able to touch me like this. A finger or two would slip into the crack momentarily, and I bit my lip to suppress a scream. Everything was wet. Sweat covered my skin like slick morning dew, and my body felt unbearably hot. I didn't remember starting—maybe it never stopped from outside—, but the tears were coming freely now.

His fingers arrived at my collarbone and then reached up to my hair. He grabbed a chunk of it, as if to yank my head up, but then he changed his mind. His fingers unfurled and began to comb through my hair. I started to purr again, the noise vibrating from my throat.

“What a beaut’,” he said. “You sure would be worth a pretty penny at the market. But you’re mine.”

He picked me up and started to walk towards the stairs. Up we went, and suddenly we were in my room.

“I’ve always wanted to do this,” he said. I couldn’t tell if that was the pirate speaking, or David speaking. Maybe it didn’t matter.

He threw me on my king-sized bed facing up. I tried to curl myself into a ball to cover myself, but my body felt sluggish and drowsy. David was having none of that. He grabbed my legs and threw them wide, tying each to one of the posts with my socks. Then he untied my hands and retied them to the opposite bed posts.

My breath hitched as my body was tied taut, firmly tying me down in a spread-eagle position. I had never revealed it to anyone, but I found the spread-eagle position turned me on, so vulnerable and so exposed. Of course, I only imagined it with other people, not myself. My pussy was spread out fully, and I was sure that David could see every bit of me inside.

He jumped onto the bed and straddled me, looking almost directly down at me. I could feel his erection through his pants rubbing against my leg. “I hope you’re enjoying this,” he said. “I know I am.” He leaned down and extended his tongue, licking my stomach and moving up. I screamed, the sensation like fire. Insanely pleasurable and yet extremely agonizing at the same time.

His tongue reached my right nipple, and he wrapped his mouth around it, rolling my nipple with his tongue and nipping at it. I thrashed and screamed, but it did nothing. He moved to the right nipple, except he began massaging my left breast with one hand, and the other slid down my body to finger my pussy. Not too deep, or I would have orgasmed, but just light enough that I could feel it send surges of warmth through me and my whole body—not just my pussy—making it scream for release, tantalized by the orgasm that it couldn’t have. How was he doing that? Did he even know how much torment he was putting me through by keeping me so close to the edge?

Say it!

No!

And suddenly, he was gone. He stood up and left, obviously on the hunt for something, leaving me right as I was about to climax. I swear, he was a devil in disguise. It was ironic. The main character makes a deal with the devil to escape. My choice had been to not make a deal, but by doing that, maybe I had placed myself in the hands of a completely different kind of devil.

As I laid there and the moments stretched into minutes, I began to squirm against my bonds. What was he doing now? Every time he disappeared, he came back with a new form of torture, each one worse than the last.

In the haze of hormones and conflicting emotions I was swimming in, I had a moment of clarity. This was not what I had in mind when I suggested the idea to David, but I couldn’t exactly be mad at him. This was the purest form of excitement mixed with terror I had ever felt. David was only doing what I asked him to do, and it wasn’t like he was doing this against my will. I could stop it at any time—but I knew I wouldn’t. All of this was on me.

He returned holding the hunting knife again. What in the world was he going to do with that? I felt a moment of panic. No, he wasn’t going to hurt me. At least...I hoped not. That wasn’t David. Of course, it wasn’t David to tie me up spread-eagle and fondle my breast while fingering me at the same time, either.

“You’ve been a good girl, and I can see that you’ve been enjoying this,” he said. “Time for a little reward.”

He straddled me again, but this time with his back to me. What was he doing?

Something cold and metallic touched my pussy.

Holy freaking crap.

He was rubbing the flat side of the knife against my pussy! I couldn’t explain it, but the feeling the slight sharpness of the knife, literally on top of my pussy was terrifyingly stimulating to my already sensitive pussy. I was in no danger, but the illusion of it was enough to drive me absolutely wild.

I screamed obscenities and other choice words that I never had before. The dam in my body finally, mercifully, cracked, and cum squirted out of me like a hose, all over my covers. I knew that David’s position on my body gave him a front row seat to everything, but I could hardly care. I squirted more than I have ever in my life. I collapsed into the bed, gasping for air like I had just run a marathon.

For a while, I wasn’t aware of much of anything. My climax had completely wiped me and my mental facilities out. When I came to, David was untying me.

“A-are we d-done?” I wasn’t sure how I wanted him to answer that question.

He grinned. “Not quite. I wouldn’t be much of a pirate if I didn’t make you walk the plank.”

“What? What plank?”

Instead of answering me, he picked me up, tenderly. My arms wrapped around his neck. Even though I wasn’t bound anymore, my extremities were nearly useless. I couldn’t even find the strength to bring my limbs up to cover myself.

The front door was open, with a long wooden plank extending from the hallway to the edge of the doorway entrance. He must’ve put it out when he was grabbing the knife, I thought.

He set me down. I nearly collapsed; my legs were so weak. “Go on. Walk the plank.”

“W-w-what? But it goes outside!”

He grinned. “Yes. That’s the point.”

I swallowed. I should have said the safe words right then and there. I had climaxed. I had gotten what I was holding out for, finally. But I wanted to finish this. Doing this would entirely submit myself to David. I realized at that moment that that was what I wanted the whole time, why I could never bring myself to say the safe words, why I asked David to spank me, or even suggest the whole experience in the first place. I craved the feeling of being completely submissive.

I put one foot in front of the other, gingerly testing the strength of the plank. The wood fiber was an odd sensation on my bare feet, and it only served to remind me of my own nakedness. My balance felt off—I was still dizzy from my climax. I wondered what David would do if I fell off. For just a moment, I was tempted to do just that to extend his treatment of me.

I made it to the end of the plank. Standing there at the very edge of the open door, completely naked and facing the street, I felt completely and utterly exposed. Shame, excitement, terror—it all came to me at once.

I stepped across the barrier, off the “plank” and onto the front patio.

“Good,” David said. He leaned on the doorframe, preventing me from going back inside. “You know what? There’s something still missing here. You’ve walked the plank, but now you need to be marooned.”

“M-marooned? Like abandoned? O-out here? N-n-naked?” The words didn’t seem real coming out of my mouth. How did I get here? I agreed to David stripping me in the backyard and even playing with me inside but being out in public was too much. And yet, once again, I couldn’t bring myself to say the safe words. “Writer’s block” was the most foreign thing in my vocabulary.

“Yes. I think an hour or two should be good. Don’t leave the patio, or you’ll be marooned for longer. I’ll come out to get you later.”

He closed the door, and it *clicked* as he locked it, leaving me stranded outside.
Last edited by jastes22 on Mon Jul 11, 2022 12:40 am, edited 10 times in total.
Executionus

Re: Writer's Block (Part 2 posted 6/10)

Post by Executionus »

Excellent part! Loads of fun. I can't even remember the last time I read a story using the flat of a knife on a girl.
jastes22

Re: Writer's Block (Part 2 posted 6/10)

Post by jastes22 »

Executionus wrote: Sat Jun 11, 2022 6:55 am Excellent part! Loads of fun. I can't even remember the last time I read a story using the flat of a knife on a girl.
Thanks! I got the idea of using scissors since they kind of make your skin feel weird if you rub them a certain way. Not sure if a knife would do the same thing, and I wouldn't recommend it in real life, but it's fun to write about it.