Collab with NudeBaG and TheBlushingPrincess

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
Mikik

Re: Collab with NudeBaG and TheBlushingPrincess

Post by Mikik »

This story is getting better and better. Make the girls chant a teasing song while do the tying or dance a little
drtickle

Post by drtickle »

Well written! Can't wait for the tied up tickling to commence!

You might add another thing I am really a big fan of: "tighten the ropes". Unfortunately yo seldom see it tickle videos, but I really love it when the victim is getting restrained even more after some tickling. Maybe tie his toes later to reduce struggling of his feet, or tie his head to a pole or whatever.

Thanks again and keep it coming!
drtickle :mrgreen:
drtickle

Post by drtickle »

TheBlushingPrincess wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 2:58 am
drtickle wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 10:38 pm My favorite position for this would be kneeling with arms tied upwards and the lower legs bend up a bit. This would expose the soles of the feet as well.
Ah, the good Doctor! Thank you for the suggestion. (And you know, you hold a special place in my heart as you were the first person to comment on the first story I posted on this site... which, by the way, did not include any tickling.) That's a good position. I wonder though if the girls have enough experience or creativity to come up with such a vulnerable position. But hey. This is fiction. So anything is possible!

I am also VERY much enjoying this.
It’s a fun exercise 😊
:mrgreen: 😊
TheBlushingPrincess

Post by TheBlushingPrincess »

Parker:

So now we’re all standing over him. He’s just naked on the floor. He doesn’t even bother covering up. He’s so cute. And so incredibly hard. Mmmmmmmm!

I reach down and take his hands, and help him stand up. I hold his hand and walk him over to the bottom of the stairs. There’s this railing over the second floor. I smile at him and say, “Wait here.” And I run up to my room to get this soft, white rope that I had left over from a science project from a few years ago. I never threw it out. I figured it might come in handy. And boy, was I right.

So I drop the end of the rope between the railing, and I tie it off to the foot of my bed upstairs. So the rope is now dangling from the second floor. Then I run downstairs.

Jason looks nervous.

I tell him, “Okay, Jason. Like we said. Get down on your knees.”

“Are you sure?”

“Don’t make me tell you twice!”

He gets on his knees. His butt is so cute. Anna gives it a playful spank. He jumps a little.

Cindy and I tie his hands over his head. Then we stand back to look at him. Wow. I can’t believe it.

Next, Anna starts to sing a little song. Kind of to the tune of “Ring Around the Rosie.”

Jason’s all tied up now!
Jason’s all tied up now!
Tickle, tickle, he’s going to scream!

Cindy and I laugh. And Anna keeps singing. We join hands and start to circle around him singing.

Jason’s all tied up now!
Jason’s all tied up now!
Tickle, tickle, he’s going to scream!

His face is just priceless!

“How do you feel, Jason?” I ask.

“A little nervous.” There’s an understatement!

Anna goes over and gives him a little poke in the ribs. He squeals like a girl. She flashes this huge smile. “This is going to be so much fun,” she says.

I have to admit, I totally want to kick out Anna and Cindy and lick Jason’s dick. I sooooo want to feel it on my tongue and in my mouth. It looks amazing. And I’ve never even touched one before. But I control myself. Still, what would be the harm if I squeezed it a little? So I move a step closer and sit down right in front of him. He’s kneeling and I’m sitting. So I’m exactly eye-level from his dick, right in front of him. He has no idea what I’m going to do. Neither do Anna or Cindy. The look at me suspiciously.

“Parker,” Cindy says, “what are you doing???”

“I just want to get a closer look.”

I stare at it for a minute. Then I reach out my hand and squeeze it. Gently, but firm. Wow. So incredibly warm and hard. I could squeeze it all day. I look up at Jason.

“Do you like that?”

He nods. He can’t even speak. He’s too nervous.

Then, out of nowhere, Cindy says, “Look, Jason. I get that this is kind of unfair. You’re totally naked and just doing whatever we want to you. So I don’t want you to feel like we’re taking advantage. So here’s the deal. You can pick one of us to take of one piece of clothing. Any one of us, any piece of clothing. Like me, for example. I’m just wearing this bikini top. So you could tell me to take it off, and you’d get to see my boobs. Or Cindy. She’s just in her bra. So there’s that. But here’s the thing. I know you’ve totally been in love with Parker. There. I said it. We all knew it. But I’ve said it. We all know you’ve fantasized about her. So here’s your chance. You can make her take something off. Her top. Her shorts. Whatever you want. So there it is. You can see me or Cindy topless. Or you can see Parker in her bra. What do you choose? Huh? What do you choose?”

I am totally blindsided by this! Me? Have to take off my top or shorts for Jason? I don’t know! Shit! Why would Cindy do that??? But I’m frozen. I’m still just sitting on the floor in front of Jason, squeezing his incredibly hard dick.

It’s quiet for a minute. Then fuck. He says, “How about two pieces of clothing?”

Wow. Now the stakes are getting high. He could make me take off my top and shorts. Or shit. My top and bra! Oh no!

Cindy says, “Sure, Jason. Sure. Two pieces. Two total. So you could make me take off my bikini top and Cindy take off her bra, and you’d see us both topless. Or you can get Parker down to her bra and panties. Or get Parker topless. Or shorts and panties off! Get a look at her fine ass. And I bet you've wondered if she shaves down there, haven't you??? Well, today could be your lucky day and you'd get to find out! So what do you say?”

I’m still frozen, holding Jason’s dick. I can’t let go. It’s still hard as ever.

He looks at all three of us. He’s so nervous.

Cindy says, “We haven’t got all day. The tickling is starting in one minute. So if you want one of us to strip something off, you need to tell us right now!” And she smacks his ass. This time a little harder. He jumps and I feel his dick pulse in my hand in response!

Jason looks down at me. He clears his throat a bit. “Parker. I choose Parker. Shirt and bra.” Then he adds, “Please.”

Cindy smiles. I think this is what she wanted him to choose all along. She knew he would pick me. Shit. SHIT!!! I’m frozen. I let go of his dick and put my hand in my lap, still sitting on the floor in front of him.

Anna walks behind me. “Parker, are you going to strip for Jason or do you need us to do it for you?”

“What? I mean… wait. What? No. Wait.” I’m totally flustered.

Then before I know it, Anna has reached down and pulled my shirt over my head. I’m speechless! I cover up with my arms.

Anna says, “Now, Parker. Fair is fair. You’ve seen Jason naked. He’s just asking to see you topless. No big deal. Plus, you get to tickle the shit out of him and he has to do whatever we say all night. So where’s the harm. So take off your bra!”

But I can’t do it! I’m way too nervous and shy.

Then Anna says, “I’ll tell you what, Parker. Either take off your bra for Jason, or when we’re done tickling him, you’re next!”

“What???” I yell.

“That’s right,” says Anna. “If you don’t strip off your bra and show Jason what you’ve got, when we’re done tickling Jason, we’re untying him, tying you up, and tickling the shit out of you. All three of us!”

“No way!”

“Oh, yeah. Absolutely!” The she looks at Jason. She says, "What do you think, Jason? Sound fair? Would you like a turn tying up Parker and tickling her?"

His eyes get so wide. It kind of turns me on that he wants to touch me like that. But I'm totally blushing at the same time. I mean, this is CRAZY! I guess, maybe getting tickled... especially by Jason, wouldn’t be so bad. Although part of me does want to let Jason see me topless. But not like this!

Then Anna says, “Decide right now, or we’re doing both. We’re stripping off your bra AND tying you up to be tickled by me, Cindy, and Jason. And don't think we won't do it. Maybe we'd even make you go full nude for stalling. So make a decision. Now!”

I look up at Jason. He’s obviously excited at the prospect of getting me half naked and tied up. But I can’t do it. I can’t.

I say, “I can’t take off my bra. I can’t!”

So Anna says, “Very good. When Jason’s done getting tickled, it’s YOUR turn next!”

Holy shit! What is happening???

Then Cindy announces, “Alright. Enough stalling. I want to hear Jason scream.”

And she moves behind him and sits down right at his feet. She gets this evil grin and brings her nails right up to his soles. Before she makes contact, she leans around and looks up at his face. “I want to hear you scream like a girl!”

Cindy moves her face closer to his feet. She takes her fingers and just lightly runs them in circles around his soles. I can see Jason’s body squirming in response. He’s not laughing yet, though. Just kind of squirming. But Cindy doesn’t let up. She just keeps making these little circles on the bottoms of his feet. Then she starts to kind of do these little spider movements, in and out. In and out. And then it happens. He lets out a little laugh. It just sneaks out. But there it is. Cindy smiles. “Ah, very good, Jason. Very good. Just relax.” And she keeps working his feet. His laughs get louder and louder and his whole body starts shaking. He’s trying to hold it together, but it’s getting tougher. She’s relentless on his soles.

Cindy casually says, “Wow. This is so much fun, making you squirm around like this. All just from these little, tiny movements of my fingertips on your defenseless feet. My goodness. It’s so relaxing. I could just do this all evening. Anna, Parker, you should give it a try.

I’m still sitting on the floor in front of him. I’ve stopped covering. I reach my hands out to his hips and squeeze. I don’t even move my fingertips. I just squeeze. Wow. Shit. Well THAT did it! His whole body shakes and he screams out, “FUCK! NO! PLEASE!”

"But Jason," I say cheerily, "you must be enjoying it. Your dick is so hard!"

This is so amazing. Of course, then I realize that my turn is coming. But still, I’ll enjoy this while it lasts! So much of his body to explore!
Lola

Post by Lola »

Lovely turn of the events. I'll be nice to see Parker tied and tickling. Maybe they can keep Jason tied and torture his crush in front of him :evil:

No more Jason's part?
TheBlushingPrincess

Lola wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 1:27 pm Lovely turn of the events. I'll be nice to see Parker tied and tickling. Maybe they can keep Jason tied and torture his crush in front of him :evil:

No more Jason's part?
NudeBaG has been busy, but I had so many ideas to keep the story going, I couldn't wait!!! I was so excited for more tormenting!!! :twisted: :twisted:

Yes, I like the idea that Cindy and Anna might leave Jason tied up and torment Parker in front of him. Hmmm. I wonder if she'll end up losing more clothes once she is helpless. So many possibilities.
drtickle

Post by drtickle »

Great reading, as always!

Parker might also find a loophole and just drop her shirt around his head to "blindfold" him. As things you can’t see are often way more erotic than things you can, it would probably heighten Jason’s experience as well.
Mikik

Post by Mikik »

It may be silly but i found the little song so hot! So teasing and humiliating love it
TheBlushingPrincess

Mikik wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 6:22 am It may be silly but i found the little song so hot! So teasing and humiliating love it
I put the song in special for you! :D