The Hypnotist

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
TheBlushingPrincess

The Hypnotist

Post by TheBlushingPrincess »

This is a collaboration between me and Mikik. We’ll see what happens. Your guess is as good as mine. But here I go to start it off!

The Hypnotist

Alicia's POV:

Matt and I have been good friends for a few months. We went to Freshman Camp together and hit it off right away. No, we’re not dating or anything like that. Just good buds. Okay, yeah, to be honest, yes, there’s some attraction there. But nothing has happened. And maybe it shouldn’t. I don’t want to screw anything up with our friendship, you know?

One thing we enjoy doing is running together. Early-morning jogs around campus before classes. That kind of thing. Turns out we’re in the same dorm. Just a couple of floors away from each other. So it’s convenient.

Now, I’ll tell you something kind of funny. He’s really shy. Not personality-wise. I don’t mean that. Like at a party, he’s very popular. But no. He’s shy about his body. I don’t think a girl has ever seen him naked (which is kind of hard to believe, because he’s pretty cute). Now don’t get the wrong idea. It’s not like I’m a nudist or something like that. But I’m really not all that shy. My body is my body, and I’m not ashamed of it, good or bad.

Like for example, Matt and I got back from a run a couple of months ago. We came back to my suite, and I went in to the bathroom to take a shower. I came out in my towel right in front of him and just got dressed. It was no big deal. At least for me. It’s not like I was parading around naked or anything like that. I just took off my towel and got dressed. But he totally couldn’t handle it. He was like, “Alicia, what are you doing???” I wasn’t doing it to tease him or anything. I was just getting dressed. Just kind of matter-of-fact. I mean, maybe I was naked for like three seconds. And he never even saw my front. At most, maybe he saw the top of my ass. Still, he totally freaked out about it.

But then he went in to take a shower and came out of the bathroom totally dressed. I’ve been teasing him about it relentlessly ever since. Sometimes I’ll joke that I’m going to walk in on him in the shower. I mean, I totally would never do that to him. But it’s funny to watch him get all shy and red and nervous. It really is.

Well, Matt and I went to see this comedian at a coffee house on campus last week. The guy was very funny and had this whole hypnosis routine. I don’t know if it was real or not, but it was pretty convincing. During the show, I whispered to Matt, “I’m going to learn how to do that. Then I’ll hypnotize you and make you strip for me!” Ha-ha. Big joke. But you should have seen the look on his face. Absolutely petrified! So I quickly whispered, “Matt! Totally just kidding. And this stuff isn’t real anyway.” He seemed to calm down and enjoy the rest of the show.

Anyway, the next day, I got thinking about it. Not about making Matt strip (which would totally be fun, by the way), but about the hypnosis. So I went to this second-hand bookstore that I like and told the owner what I was looking for. By the way, he was exactly what you would picture when you think of a guy who owns a second-hand bookstore. Total aging, pipe-smoking hippie straight out of central casting. Not sure if he was quite old enough to have really lived through the sixties, but pretty close to it. Anyway, sure enough, he walked me over to this really old volume. Hardback. Looked like it was out of one of those old wizard movies or something. He picked it up off the shelf and literally blew the dust off it, if you can believe that. And it was all about hypnosis. Not the modern hypnosis that housewives use to meditate and lose weight. No. This was that classic swing-a-watch-on-a-chain-and-make-someone-crawl-around-on-the-floor-and-bark-like-a-dog hypnosis. So I bought it, took it back to the dorm, and started reading.

It all seemed pretty far out there to me. No way would this stuff really work. I mean, there were potions and incantations. The whole bit. But I kept reading. And sure enough, there was this two-page spread with four steps to hypnotize someone. With illustrations, no less! I read it over and over. Clearly, it was a bunch of bullshit. But I figured, Okay, let’s have some fun with this and see what happens.

So I text Matt. Come over after class. I want to try something.

He replies. Sure, Alicia. Be there around 4:45.

I have no idea what will happen. But it will be good for a laugh one way or another!
Last edited by TheBlushingPrincess on Mon Jul 25, 2022 12:15 am, edited 15 times in total.
GeekGuy

Re: The Hypnotist (Part 1 up June 20)

Post by GeekGuy »

oh wow my mind is going wild with the different ideas of where this is going. Hypnotized to not be able to move, or to think he's naked when he's not. yup I'm hooked on this one lol.
Mikik

Re: The Hypnotist (Part 1 up June 20)

Post by Mikik »

Matt's Pov

I can't wait to meet Alicia after class! She said she wants to try something. I have no idea what she's up to but i don't care. It's always fun when we hangout together.
It's a short way to her room. I've had a shower and put on a nice shirt. Just a bit of men's fragrance. You never know.

Alicia is a really beautiful girl. Sometimes i can't help but stare at her body, expecially when we go jogging. I don't do that so often! I try to not ogle her but it's not easy.
I'm sure she knows that i look. Girls are not dumbs. They know when a boy stare at them.

Lately Alicia has begun to tease me about my body. She does that cause i'm always too shy and overreacting. She loves to make me blush with her silly jokes about nakedness.

I wouldn't mind to be naked in front of a girl expecially if she's naked too. But for some reason it scares me to be the only one naked and Alicia knows it.

Once she said she wanted to hypnotize me and make me strip for her! Then she laughed out loud while i was petrified by the idea.

She repeated me more than once how funny would it be to hypnotize me. I'm quite sure it won't be that easy to lure me into a state of trance. Alicia said that it's easier to hypnotize people who are confident to not fall for that. I wonder how she knows that.

I can't imagine me naked in front of her. She would only tease me and make a lot of jokes about my body. I think she'd love to humiliate me that way just to see me all embarrassed and trouble. The only idea makes me shiver.

Being naked while the girl is dressed! It's the worst of humiliations. Expecially if you're introvert and extremely shy as i am. It means that the girl has the right to do whatever she wants with your body. That she has the upper hand and you are at her will.

Are Alicia thinking of getting me naked for real?
No, no, that's impossible. Alicia is a kind girls she won't do anything bad to me. I'm just over thinking as always.

I'm a couple of steps away from her room.
She texted me we'll be alone and that she wanted to try something fun. I swallow. I can't take another step towards the door. Are she planning to get me naked?

After all the jokes and the teases of the last days it's reasonable to think that she's planning to do that for real! But no, it's a silly idea.

She won't force me to do anything against my will, i'm sure of that. Does she want to use hypnosis to make me strip? I smile. It's a crazy idea.

It's crazy right!? Then why am i trembling? I can't believe it. I'm already red as a tomato and feel embarrassed. Alicia gonna laugh when she'll see me.

I take a deep breath and knock at the door.

"Hi Matt!" Alicia greets me with a big smile on her face.

"Hi" I say and nothing more.

Alicia stares at me for a moment wondering why i look uncomfortable.

"What's wrong with you? Are you embarrassed to spend some time alone with me?" she tries to hide a smile.

Danm it! She's smart. She can read me as a book.

It's all due to that stupid thought i had a minute ago. Come on Matt! She won't strip you!

"Come inside" she gestures me to follow her "I wanna try a game with you. Relax Matt. We won't have sex."

I follow her in her bedroom. "I wasn't... I didn't..." i try to say something but Alicia suddenly turns to me. "I told you to relax! I won't take off my clothes!"
Executionus

Re: The Hypnotist (Parts 1 and 2 up June 20)

Post by Executionus »

Fun start to this. It'll be interesting to see where this goes.
TheBlushingPrincess

Re: The Hypnotist (Parts 1 and 2 up June 20)

Executionus wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 12:03 pm Fun start to this. It'll be interesting to see where this goes.
Three challenges I am setting for myself with this story:

-No part longer than 750 words. Okay. Lost this challenge already with the next part.
-Stay away from the obvious (that will be a tough one).
-Refrain from tickling (that will be a very tough one).

Of course, a challenge is something you strive for... not necessarily something you achieve. ;)
TheBlushingPrincess

The Hypnotist: Alicia POV 2

Alicia's POV:

Matt is so easy to tease. Just the mention of me taking off my clothes in front of him gets him all trembling. Let alone if I suggest that I would sneak a peek at him naked. Wow.

He walks in, and I say, “Okay. Don’t freak out. But I bought a book on hypnosis and I want to try it with you.”

He’s shaking his head. “No way, Alicia! I know what you’ll have me do.”

I smile and pat his arm, reassuringly. “No, silly. I want you to hypnotize me!”

“What?”

“Look, it’s not going to do anything anyway. This is just some old, crazy hocus-pocus book. But whatever. We’ll try it and have some fun. So you start.”

I hand him the book, open to the page with the instructions. He’s standing a few feet from me.

“Okay, Alicia. Okay. Whatever you say.” He looks at the book and attempts to follow the instructions as best as he can.

He says, “I need you to find a focal point in the room. It could be a spot on the wall or a piece of furniture or a book or something. Anything to focus on.”

I’m really giving it my all. This would be kind of cool if it worked. I stare into Matt’s eyes. He’s so funny when he’s nervous.

“What are you doing?”

“Your eyes are my focal point.” I smile at him.

Brushing it off, he reads, “Now count down slowly from sixty to zero. Start in a moderate tone and then get quieter as you go, until ‘zero’ is barely audible.”

I try my best to focus and follow the instructions. I’ll admit, the counting is relaxing. Not sure if I’m feeling anything different, but it’s interesting. I get to zero.

He tells me, “Close your eyes.”

I do.

Then he starts reading some crazy incantation from the page, in a slow monotone. It goes on and on. It’s just this nonsense. But he reads it calmly. It’s very soothing. I can’t tell. Maybe it’s working? I don’t know.

He says, “When I snap my fingers, you will be in a deep and suggestive state of hypnosis.” He pauses, and then I hear a snap. I’m still staring blankly in his eyes.

He says, “Stand on one foot.”

Okay. I’m totally not hypnotized. But what the hell. I’ll play along. So I stand on one foot. His eyes light up. He can’t believe it’s working. Now I feel kind of bad for teasing him, but I can’t stop now.

He says, “Put your foot down and cluck like a chicken.”

I do it. It’s so silly! But he thinks it’s working. Then he looks at the book and says, “Raise your right arm in front of you. When I snap my finger, you will still be in a suggestive state but you will be fully conscious. Despite wanting to, you will be unable to lower your arm.”

He snaps his fingers and I’m standing there with my arm raised.

Then he says, “Hi, Alicia.”

“Hi, Matt.”

“I want you to lower your arm.”

So now the fun starts. I look like I’m trying to lower my arm, but I can’t. He’s totally falling for it.

“Hey, what’s going on?” I say, feigning surprise.

But now he’s getting suspicious. “Alicia, are you faking this?”

I flop down on the bed. Laughing, I say, “Yeah. Totally faking! But it was fun!” Then I scramble off the bed. I run over to him and put my hands on his shoulders. “You try it next!”

He gets all nervous again. Like it would really work and I’d make him strip for me. Crazy.

“I don’t think so, Alicia.”

I take the book from him. “No, come on, Matt. It will be fun. It’s not going to work anyway. But it was relaxing. You’ll see. Try it. But you have to really try. I did.”

He reluctantly agrees. I go through all the same steps with him. He picks a focal point across the room and stares blankly into it. I give him some silly orders like hop on one foot and so on.

I say, “Okay, Matt. Are you faking?”

He says, “No,” but I don’t believe him. At least, I’m not sure I believe him. So I try something he would never really agree to do if he wasn’t hypnotized.

“Drop your pants to your ankles.”

At this point, surely he’ll get all flustered and break the charade. But he doesn’t. He undoes his fly and drops his pants to his ankles!

I laugh out loud. “Matt! Are you kidding me? Come on!”

But he doesn’t respond. He stays in this crazy trance.

So I’ve got to make a decision. Do I keep pushing him to see if he’s faking? I’m not sure. Do I really make him strip? Okay, yeah, it would be fun. Maybe just down to his underwear. I mean, where’s the harm in that? Right?

Or… what if…

I tell him, “Put your arms straight up into the air.”

He lifts his arms. He looks awfully funny with his pants at his ankles! But I want to try something.

I say, “When I snap my finger, you will still be in a suggestive state but you will be fully conscious. No matter how hard you try, you will not be able to move your arms or legs.”

I snap.

He appears to come out of it.

“Matt, were you faking?”

“Faking what?”

With a smirk, I say, “Well, look down.”

He looks down and sees his pants at his ankles! Wow! His face. So red so fast. And I see him trying to move his arms to pull them back up, but he can’t!

“Matt, come on, are you faking?”

“Alicia, what’s going on???”

So I don’t know if he’s faking or not. I really don’t. So I walk right up to him.

“Well, Matt, I hypnotized you. I told you to drop your pants and you did. Then I commanded that you wouldn’t be able to move your arms or legs. And apparently it worked.”

I see him struggling. Shit. Is this real? Or is he just putting on a show for me, and then he’ll tease me forever about it. I don’t know. But either way, I decide to keep going a bit. I grab the bottom of his shirt and pull it up over his abs.

“You see, with you frozen like this, there’s not much you can do to stop me from stripping you, is there?”

He gets this terrified look in his eyes and I just start to lift his shirt above his torso, over his head, and off his arms.

“Alicia!” he yells. “What are you doing???”

“Just having a little hypnotic fun with my buddy!”
Lola

Re: The Hypnotist (Updated June 21)

Post by Lola »

A mindless boy under your control! That sounds hot!

If you don't want to tickle him you can try other forms of "torture". Like drawing on his bare skin, stick something on his body, walk him around like a dog, use him as human furniture... Or use him to pleasure you!!
GeekGuy

Post by GeekGuy »

omg i love it.
TheBlushingPrincess

GeekGuy wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 3:58 pmomg i love it.
Thank you. It's fun to write. Any other suggestions, keep 'em coming.
Lola wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 3:27 pm A mindless boy under your control! That sounds hot!

If you don't want to tickle him you can try other forms of "torture". Like drawing on his bare skin, stick something on his body, walk him around like a dog, use him as human furniture... Or use him to pleasure you!!
I have so many things I want to do to him before he actually gets naked. He's so much fun to tease! I could go for a while without ever actually taking off his underwear. Really make him sweat it out. He's so cute when he's nervous! (And I really don't know if he's faking or not!)
Mikik

Post by Mikik »

Matt Pov

I look up at my hands stucked above my head. Then my eyes move down. My pants are on my knees and my underwear on display. In front of me Alicia is smirking.

This is all a bad dream, isn't it? Surely Alicia thinks i'm faking it but i'm not. I don't want to lower my arms or move my legs. It doesn't matter if she gonna strip me or what. The only thing i know is that my arms have to stay up in the air.

I swallow and shiver as Alicia approaches my with a mischievous expression. Damn it! She wanna strip me and i can't stop her not!

"Please Alicia! Can't you see i'm not faking it! It's the trance! Snap your fingers. Free me! Please"

I move my hips in discomfort in a silly attempt to cover my crotch.

Alicia steps back, crosses her arms and raises an eyebrow. She doesn't say anything but smiles at me.

"It's true Alicia. Free me!"

She chuckles. "I think that you're just pretending to be hypnotized and want me to strip you" she touches the tip of my nose with her index finger.

I scrunch my nose. "No, it's true!" What a dire situation!

"Come on Alicia! You know how shy i am. You can't really think i want you to strip me. I'm under hypnosis" i emphasize the last words.

"Oh really?" Alicia shakes her head. "Weren't you the one who thought is impossible to hypnotized a person!"

My shirt falls down covering my abs. Alicia, nonchalantly, lifts it back up and rolls it to make sure it won't fall again.

From my knees up to my nipples my body is fully exposed except for the underwear still doing its job.

Alicia sat on her bed and stares at me.

"What are you doing?" i ask. It's pretty clear that she's testing the effects of her hypnosis. Or maybe she's just testing if i'm faking or not.

"I'm not doing anything" She gets comfortable. "if you don't want me to look at your naked body you're free to cover up. Lift up your pants and everything" She has an amused smile on her face.

I'm sure she's loving to see me all troubled and embarrassed. I don't know what to say. I only struggle in discomfort. Alicia's gaze doesn't move from me. I can only stay there, in pose, half naked for her to look.

Alicia let pass some minutes without say a single word. She knows that her eyes on my naked skin are enough to embarrass me.

"You know" she speaks again "it's nice to have an half naked boy to look at. I can get used to it" she laughs. "won't you like it? Some girls have posters of hot boys with no clothes. I have a real one!" she teased me.

The horrified expression of my face makes her laugh out loud.

My hands are still up in the air. I wonder when i'll put them down. I only know that i still don't want to lower them.

"So is it true i see!" Alicia says. She lays on her front and rests on her forearms. Her cleavage is quite noticeable from that position. She makes me blush.

"I.. I told you it's true!"

"Ah i knew it. It's true that you want me to strip you!"

"Nooo. I mean i'm truly hypnotized"

"Sure, sure. You're keeping on pretending to be hypnotized because you want me to strip you" She explains that slowly and with a clear tone of voice. "Naughty boy!" she adds in a mocking way.

"No, no, nooo" I hate the way she's toying with me.

I gasp. The truth is that she has me under a spell and i don't want her to strip me. Unfortunately from her point of view it looks like i'm asking to be stripped.

"oh yhea! I haven't seen your back! Silly me!" Alicia jumps off the bed and walks behind me. I can't turn to face her but i can feel her gaze on my skin.

I hate the sensation. I can't do anything to stop her from studying any inch of my body.

"Alicia? What are you doing?" i ask since i can't see her.

"ahhh" i feel a finger tracing up my leg . It skips the underwear and moves up on my naked back all the way till the skin ends. I shiver at her touch. I hear her chuckle. She keeps on running her finger on my back.
"I'm sure if i tickle you, you won't fake hypnosis for long! But no, why ruin everything?"
Her finger now trace my waistband. She doesn't pull it but it enough to scare me. It feel like she's saying "my only objective is to strip you"

Alicia laughs and walks back in front of me. "I must admit it. You're really good at pretending to be hypnotized"

She caresses my cheek. I really don't know what she has in mind.