Jastes' Archives

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
jastes22

Jastes' Archives

Post by jastes22 »

I'm a bit of a neat freak. I like things orderly, so I've made this archive for those who want to explore any of my stories. Shout-out to TBP for the troubleshooting help and also giving me the idea.

*I love getting comments and am always open to ideas or suggestions for new stories or continuations of my other stories, even if it looks like they're finished! Let me know!*(See linked post at the very bottom)*

All stories are ENF. They are listed in order of publication (Most recent at the top).
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Tennis Captain -Amanda is tricked by her friends into learning the hard way what it takes to be the new tennis captain. Tickle Torture - Izzie refuses to play by the rules and her friends make her pay.
Bikini Bash - Lindsay finds herself in a water game with her friend for her swimwear.
The Last Hotel Room - Lisa takes the last hotel room with the non-functioning bathroom

The Slumber Party War - Two girls try to outdo the other in their attempts to embarrass the other.
  • Part 5: Truce - A truce between Sarah and Jade doesn't last long.
Last edited by jastes22 on Sat Oct 29, 2022 4:45 am, edited 115 times in total.
Girlspns
Strip-Master In-Chief

Re: Jastes' Archives

Post by Girlspns »

Hey, I noticed that the Track bet leads over to a different story, you may want to edit that.
jastes22

Re: Jastes' Archives

Post by jastes22 »

Viredae wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 4:12 pm Hey, I noticed that the Track bet leads over to a different story, you may want to edit that.
Whoops! Thanks for catching that! It's fixed now!