Doctor Turners Behavior Modification Program [NEW Chapter July 3rd]

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
superevil7

Doctor Turners Behavior Modification Program [NEW Chapter July 3rd]

Post by superevil7 »

Description

A 15 year old sophomore boy comes up with a plan that has his sister and many other girls from his school going naked for him and his friends, with a prescription of Doctor Turner's behavior modification program.

Inspired by "Getting Boys Naked" by Aldric and posted with permission.

Chapter Index

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 (Part 1)
Chapter 6 (Part 2)

Chapter 1

If there’s one thing you should know about me, it’s that I love naked girls. I would keep every girl naked if I could. Even my own sister and mother. Hell, I did it to my own sister, and I plan to keep doing it for as long as possible, to my sister, and to any other girl I can get my hands on. You may think I'm mean, or that I’m evil. That I even deserve to be locked away behind bars forever. Or maybe you’re like me? Maybe you think the thought of stripping girls of their clothes is the best thing in the world!

This story is dedicated to my friend Paula, without whom none of this would have been possible. It’s also for my friend Jimmy, who loves naked girls just as much as I do. Sometimes more even. For my girlfriend, who usually has an even more devious plan than me. And for anyone else reading this: Who the hell are you? How did you get access to this? Well the names have been changed to protect everyone, so don't try to find me.

Also forgive any typos or misspelled words. I'm typing this out as fast as I can.

My name is Sam, short for Samuel, and I came up with this plan of getting girls naked for me and my 2 best friends Ryan and Jimmy. We had all just entered high school and the 10th grade. Ryan was skipped ahead a couple grades, so only 13. I was 15 and Jimmy 14, with Jimmy’s birthday being in 2 weeks. I would end up giving my best friend the best birthday gift a teenage boy could want, a naked teenage girl to play with!
Jimmy and I had recently found out we both shared an interest in embarrassed nude females. We would share pictures, websites, and even stories with each other. Anything we could find on the topic. While Ryan didn't really get off on that sort of thing, he never seemed to interrupt us when we would talk about it.

It was another boring Saturday in my small town. Not that we would be invited to many places, all of us were pretty geeky, with Ryan being the biggest geek of all of us. My friends were over for the night, and we were playing video games and surfing the web, just hanging out, when Ryan called us over to see something on his laptop.

"Guys uh... check this out!"

"Oh my god! Is that..?"

"Holy shit! That’s Beth isn't it!?" I interrupted Jimmy. On the screen was a picture of a girl from school, flashing her breasts. "How.. Where did you get this?"

"I was accessing my brother's text messages and found this on there. I guess he likes younger girls." Ryan's brother Jerry was a senior.

"Is there any more?" I asked him, elated at actually seeing a girl in my class topless. Her boobs were small but perky with nice quarter sized brown nipples that looked to be hard. She had this cute half smile on her face, but you could tell she was embarrassed about taking the picture. Jerry must have worked hard to convince her to take this picture for him. "Will you send that to me?" I asked.

"Alright, but Sam, you better not let anyone see this. I mean my brother will know I spy on his messages and stuff. And I, well, he'll kill me if he finds out."

"Why do you spy on his messages anyway?" Jimmy asked.

"I've found out about a lot of shit my parents don't feel like I should know about. Like how my mom and dad were getting divorced, things parents try to hide from the younger kids but tell the older ones."

It had taken a while for Ryan to get over his parents divorce, so I changed the subject back to Beth. "Guys, come on, this is great! We've seen Beth Keller's tits! Man what I wouldn't give to see some other girls in our class topless. No, completely naked! Man..."

"Who would you want to see?" Jimmy asked me, with a sly look on his face. I blushed a little, but they knew who I liked.

"Oh that's easy. Mrs. Reid of course!" At that we all burst out laughing. Mrs. Reid was our English teacher and looked to be in her 90s. Ok, maybe 60s, but she was definitely not the kind of girl or woman I wanted to see naked. "No, you guys know. Amanda Evans."

"What about Amanda Evans?" Great, my delinquent sister, Stephanie, had just gotten home. I hope she didn't hear that whole conversation. She was slurring her words, obviously drunk again. "Bittle Brother, little lo. bro, Sam... you've got no chance man. Get over her and get over yourself. You are a geek, the biggest geek I know, besides Bryan."

"It's Ryan." Ryan corrected her, not annoyed, but more out of habit.

"Whatever, BRYAN! No, no chance in hell, Sam! She is a volleyball jock and you're just a geeky little pipsqueak. GIVE! IT! UP!" My sister, everyone. Annoying, blonde, and totally full of herself. I try to love her, but she’s been pretty hard to get along with the last year. At least ever since she became 16 and a cheerleader. Drunk again, and supposed to be home by 11 pm, it was now 3 am.

"Come on Steph, do you want to wake up mom? You're going to be grounded again if you don't keep it down."

"Too late, Sam! Steph, come upstairs right now!" Right on queue, there was my mom. Damn, I tried to warn her, but what else could I do? Stephanie stumbled her way upstairs, and after some muffled yelling for a few minutes and a couple slammed doors, things seemed to calm down. I was just about to say we should head to bed before any of this anger came down upon us, but my mom passed through the hallway to the kitchen and seemed pretty upset. Much more than usual.

I decided to follow her and see what’s up. "Hey mom, are you ok?"

"Oh Sam. What am I going to do with her? I take away her car privileges, phone, TV, internet. I even tried to get her off the cheer squad, and it seems like nothing I do helps. I just don't know anymore. She's doing drugs you know. Not just drinking. It's like the harder I push, the more it makes her pull away. I don't..." She started crying so I did the only thing I could do and gave her a big hug. I hate it when she cries.

"Mom, it's going to be ok. Damn cheerleaders!" I said under my breath, but she must have heard.

"No, she started all this after your dad left. He always knew how to handle her. Anyway, I shouldn't be dumping this on you. You boys should get to bed. 3 am is long enough for a slumber party."

"Sleep over mom, come on!" She chuckled at that. She always called it a slumber party, probably on purpose just to annoy me.

The next day my mom woke us guys up around noon, saying we slept enough and it was time for brunch. "Now Sam. You know today I start my long week, so I’m going to have to leave you in charge. Not that she will listen to you, but Stephanie is grounded, for at least 2 weeks. Probably longer. Just tell me what she does wrong. Don't try to stop her... I mean unless she's going to hurt herself. UGH! Just look out for yourself, ok?"

"Yeah mom, you can count on me." My mom is a nurse. She makes good money, but it has her working long hours, and her boss always threatens to take away her shifts if she isn't able to keep up with the schedule.

My sister was her usual self and completely ignored being grounded, hanging out with whatever she called friends and ignored both me and mom.

Nothing else really happened until Tuesday when Ryan, Jimmy and I were talking on our encrypted chat that Ryan had hooked us up with. Jimmy sent a picture of an older woman, probably in her 40’s, completely naked and on her knees.

Me: Huh, not bad for an older lady.

Jimmy: do you recognize the background?

Ryan: that's your living room isn't it? Who is the nude lady?

Jimmy: you know my older cousin Gary. He has some dirt on his professor or something, and then he made her get naked and suck him off. he was over here house sitting and she came over and he made her go naked and stuff. I guess he didn't realize I was home until it was too late and I took that picture. she got pretty upset at him and he made me promise not to say anything. I told him ok if i can have her come over and entertain my friends. so what do you think? she will be here tomorrow if you can come over.

Gary was Jimmy's 19 year old cousin. He had been pretty friendly with us before going off to college even though he was 5 years older than us.

Ryan: Wow. She may be old, but count me in.

Me: oh yeah. You know I'll be there.

Jimmy: ok, i got to get off now. see you tomorrow guys ;)

Jimmy popped up a private message and sent me a link.

Jimmy: Hey buddy. Found this chapter of a story you may like. Don't read the rest of it though unless you want to hear about naked boys (ew!)

I ended up reading the whole story anyway. It was about a sister and her 2 friends who got her brother and a bunch of other boys naked as a punishment to get the unruly boys under control. They used a shock collar to control the boys. The last chapter, the one Jimmy had sent me, was about the boys getting the girls naked in exchange for not getting the girls in trouble. I ended up reading the whole story, just so I could get context of the happy ending of the naked girls at the end. And while reading the story, it planted a seed in my head. Could I really do that? Nah. What parent would leave their daughter naked with a guy? I jerked off to that picture of Beth while thinking about doing that to her, and some other girls in my class.

I spent all day at school debating with myself whether something like that could really be done. On the one hand, I could get in huge trouble. But on the other hand... naked girls! Not just pictures or videos on my computer, but real live naked girls! Maybe we could use this professor to pretend to be a psychologist or something. I had to try. Maybe in exchange for keeping her clothes on, she would go along with my plan.

After school we all walked to Jimmy's house. "So when is she supposed to be there?" I asked.

"Well Gary is getting her about 4 I think. Plenty of time to finish your homework, huh Ryan?" Jimmy elbowed him in the arm.

"Actually guys, I've been thinking. I have a plan, but I need you guys to both promise me you won't chicken out or let anyone know." I said low, so no one else on the road would hear. Not that there was anyone around, but you never know.

"What is that Sam?" Ryan asked. I think he knew I was talking about something that could get us in big trouble, because he looked pretty nervous. Or maybe it was because we were on our way to Jimmy's house to see a nude woman.

"Come on. I'll tell you when we get inside. We need Gary's help too." Inside, we all sat down in Jimmys living room and Jimmy let Gary know we were home and ready to meet his professor. "So Gary, what do you have on this woman that she would get naked in front of 3 teenage boys?"

"Well it's a long story Sam, but just know she will do anything to keep it secret."

"That's awesome! Say, do you think we could use her for a plan I have?"

"Hey, she agreed to get naked today for you guys. I think that's enough."

"Well what if we had another use for her? Just hear me out, ok? So I read this story last night and it gave me an idea, and all day I’ve been thinking and planning out this idea to every last detail."

"Would this be the story Jimmy sent you last night?" Ryan asked.

"You can see that? Man!" Jimmy looked pretty worried. Ryan was the one who had set up the server to let us chat in privacy, so he probably had access to everything.

"Hey, it's ok," I said. "It's better that he has read the story, and Ryan’s never given away any of our secrets. Right? Anyway, Gary, we need your professor to act as a psychologist for our plan to work."

I spent most of the afternoon explaining my plan and convincing them to go along with it. I think Jimmy was on board right away, but Ryan and Gary were going to take more convincing.

"Well who are you going to use this on? There needs to be examples of success for the parents to go along with this, and how are you going to get that?" Gary said, still skeptical of my plan.

"The obvious choice is my sister." All of them gasped at my comment. "Yeah I know, but you haven't seen her since she joined the cheerleaders, Gary. She is out of control, drugs and drinking. Hell, I don't know. Maybe this will scare her straight?”

"But your sister, man, you really want us to see her naked?" Jimmy said, kind of blushing. I'm pretty sure Jimmy has a crush on my sister. One of the reasons I brought her up.

"I know, I mean I love her, but she kind of brought it on herself, don't you think? Like if anyone deserves it..."

“Well if you do something like this, you better make sure me and my cousin never get in trouble. Understand?” Looks like I've got Gary on my side.

“Yeah, don't worry. If this goes south I'll take the blame.” I reassured them.

At 4, Gary left to get the professor, and we kept talking about the plan. "So the next logical girl to get would be Beth. We have that topless picture we can use against her. I think if we just have her go naked in front of my mom as an example, then my mom would see it really works. Then she can recommend this to another girl’s mom and so on." I continued explaining.

"But how do we get Beth's parents to go along with it?" asked Ryan.

"Well Beth will be the plant, you know. She won't really be in the program. We just blackmail her to get her naked and to go along with us. First we need better naked pictures of her. Ryan, you can make it untraceable right? If we send her an email with her picture demanding more compromising photos?"

"Nothing is ever 100%, but yeah, I can do it." He answered.

"Good, then we need you to set up that and I'll send you the email I want you to send her. Hopefully in a couple of days we will be seeing Beth fully naked! In person!" All of us were getting kind of giddy at this point. “Next we're going to need a website setup to show the parents, explaining the program, examples of success, and anything else we should tell them. Charts, testimony from ‘graduates’, stuff like that. Maybe even include some example photos, censored of course, but with naked girls who ‘took the course’.”

“I can do that too.” Ryan was on board now. I bet it didn't hurt that I said Beth would be involved.

“One more thing we need is the shock collars.”

“Shock collars?” I guess Ryan didn't read the story.

“Yeah, in that story they use shock collars to control the boys, and later the girls to make them do what they want. We need to really test this shit out though. Make sure it's safe and not breakable.”

After about a half hour Gary got back bringing his professor that we learned was named Paula Turner. "Nice to meet you Paula. Now before you get naked for us, we have a proposition for you."

"What? Gary you said this was a one time thing!"

She looked ready to leave, so I quickly said "Look, it's nothing like that. We just need you to play a part in a scheme to convince some parents to let us see their daughters naked."

"What!? Who the hell will go along with that?"

"Let me explain the whole plan to you." So I spent the next hour telling Paula everything.

"You guys really have this all planned out, huh? I mean, I do whatever Gary tells me, so..." She looked over at Gary, probably wondering if he was really going to join this crazy scheme.

"Hey, his sister’s a hotty. If I get to see her naked, then I'm in. Plus I don't really see how I could be implicated in any of this. Sam came up with the plan, and you, Paula, will be the pretend Doctor with the remedy to ‘fix’ Stephanie. And you would never talk. Cause, you know."

"Yeah, I know. And I am a doctor, by the way. Just not in the way you boys are talking about."

"Now wasn't there supposed to be a naked woman here this afternoon?" asked Jimmy.

"Oh yeah. I almost forgot. Paula, get naked for the boys here."

So Paula spent a couple hours naked for us. We asked her questions and had her pose for us in different ways. It turned out she was 42 and had a son of her own. I even joked about letting her son come see some naked girls. "I don't know. He's only 13. I don't think he would be ready for something like that."

"Well Ryan here is only 13, and you’re naked in front of him." She just blushed at that and shook her head.

Before she left, Ryan set her up on our private chat server so I could easily contact her with any information about the plan. When I got home, I went online and searched for just the right dog collar to use. I also found some small length stainless steel chains that could look like a necklace and replace the collar material. Finally I found some small padlocks to lock the collar around a girl's neck and keep it in place. With the chain, the collar should be adjustable and not easily broken off. I chose the zap collar made for a dog the size of a chihuahua, so the actual mechanism was only a little bigger than a wrist watch.

The next day after school, I invited the guys over to help me put together the ‘necklaces’ as I had decided to call them. Thank god for next day shipping because my package was waiting for us in the doorway when we got to my home. I decided to order enough for 4 necklaces and we went to my room to get to work.

“Hmm, these are pretty nice. Says the battery can last a full year if not used, and enough for a full 24 hours of shocking at the highest setting.” Jimmy said, looking over the box.

Ryan had unscrewed one to look at the mechanism inside “Hey Sam. I think I can double the voltage on the output if we replace these resistors here. It would work exponentially, so the first level would be the same, but level 2 would double and so on.” Did I ever say Ryan was a genius?

“Would that drain the batteries quicker?” I asked him.

“Only a little. We would just be upping the voltage. The amperage would stay the same. Should last almost as long, and wouldn’t affect the first level at all.”

We continued working until after noon when my sister showed up. Luckily we were able to hide the necklaces before she saw them, but she decided to be her annoying self. “Aww, look at the geeks working on their science fair projects.” The soldering iron and other parts were still visible.

“Steph, go away! We're busy.”

“Aww, what's the matter? Trying to make yourselfs robot girlfriends?”

“Where have you been anyway? You're supposed to be grounded, remember?”

“Just cheerleading practice. Duh!”

“Until 8 at night? I know cheerleader practice lasts until 4. 4:30 tops.”

“Whatever!” and with that she stormed off to her room. Probably to get high or something.

That night I worked on getting the email that would be sent to Beth just right. My plan was to have it sent on the same day we got my sister naked. The email was basic blackmail to get her to send more pictures, promising to leave her alone if she did, using the topless photo as collateral. Then as she sent more and more graphic pictures, she would dig herself deeper and deeper, until we had enough to blackmail her in person. I had left out the part about Beth to Paula and Gary until I was sure we could trust Beth not to blow up the whole plan.
I also got a chat message from Paula with some updates to the website. She had edited and expanded upon the language I had used to explain the process, making it sound more official.

Me: so is your secret that you are into ENF?

Paula: I didn't really think that was a secret. I mean i got naked in front of 3 teenage boys probably against my better judgment. No, that's not the secret Gary knows.

Me: wow your the only girl I know into the same thing I am. That's so cool!

Paula: Well I’m a 40 year old woman remember, not a schoolmate of yours. I like getting naked in front of younger men like Gary, but not many young guys really want to see this old mom naked anymore. I guess that’s why i’m going along with this, you know live vicariously through your sister and other girls.

Me: Well if you do a good job i'll let you get naked in front of me again

Paula: We’ll see Sam. We'll talk tomorrow. I've got class at 9. Goodnight

Me: goodnight

On Friday evening, my mom got up to get ready for work. I had made her some breakfast that evening so she could relax before the weekend rush at the ER. When she left and kissed me goodbye, I figured I would have the house to myself, but boy was I wrong. My mom came back in, screaming, asking where Steph was. "I don't know, mom. I haven't seen her since before school."

"Oh this is it! I'm going to kill her, Sam! I'm going to do it! Son of a... DAMNIT!."

"What? What happened?"

"She took the car! I've got to be at work by 6, and she took the damn car!"

Oh god Steph. How can you be this dumb? We only owned one car, so my mom was stuck. "Maybe Ryan's mom can give you a ride."

"No, I'm calling my boss. I don't think I can leave my home when it’s in such... SHIT! Yeah, I'll hold..." My mom never calls off work. Like never.

I went up to my room and called Gary and Paula. "It’s time."

Me: hey Ryan, it's time

Ryan: Got it.

I let Gary and Paula into our house and let them sit on the couch while I went to check on my mom. "Hey mom, uh... I don't want to disturb you, but I've been talking to someone about the situation here and they say they may have a solution to our problem."

"Who have you been talking to?" She eye balled me, still upset about Steph and the car.

"Well she is Gary’s, you know Jimmy's cousin, she is Gary's psychology professor. She is Dr. Paula Turner, a psychiatrist. We met a couple weeks back when we went to visit the campus and she seemed nice, and I kind of let it slip about how Steph’s been acting, and well we've been talking online since then. I don't know what kind of solution she has, but I don't think it would hurt to hear her out. She and Gary are downstairs."

My mom looked annoyed with me. "Sam... I wish you wouldn't… Ugh, alright. I'll be down in a minute."

When my mom came down, she had changed out of her scrubs into more normal clothes. "Hi, I'm Natalie Adams." my mom said.

"Hi, I’m Dr. Paula Turner. Could we talk in private somewhere? Just the two of us? I think it's best if you hear how my behavior modification program works before anyone else knows.”

Man, that was the longest hour of my life. "You think she's buying it?" Gary whispered to me. I could only shrug my shoulders in response. I felt like if I said anything it would jinx it. I'll tell you right now I was sure I was going to be found out. My mom would disown me for even having such perverted thoughts, let alone trying a plan like this. I was worried that I had made a huge mistake, and almost warned Ryan to back off of Beth just so we all were not killed. But in the end I figured I could warn him later. Even if he got the pictures from her, he wouldn't go through the next part of the plan without me, and she would just think we kept our end of the bargain, not contacting her.

"Sam! Would you come in here for a minute!?" Welp, I'm a dead man. "Look, Sam, sit down. Dr. Turner has given me a very interesting and detailed explanation of her experimental program, how it works and what is expected by the person in the program and those around her. In order to get tonight off work, I had to double up my work week, so I'm still going to be working 12 hour shifts all next week. The good part is next week is off school for you guys so this will work out logistically. The bad news is you're really going to have to step up when it comes to being responsible." Oh my god! She bought it! It's working! "That means, well, you're going to be in charge of your sister, but this time she should actually listen to you, when Dr. Turner’s program is put in place. You see, Steph will... I don't think I can say it to him. Dr. Turner. Please?"

"Oh yes, not a problem. You see Sam, your sister’s behavior must be corrected, but this is not a punishment. From my particular studies and experiments I've found males and females respond quite differently in behavior modification solutions. And what particularly works well on females is time spent in the nude.”

I interrupted her "Did you say nude?"

"Yes. I know. She is your sister, and it may seem a bit strange at first, but in order to change her behavior, one of the first steps is to remove her clothing in front of those she has wronged. And for your sister, you and your mother are the majorly wronged parties if I've been told everything truthfully by both of you."

"So how does that work? She isn't just going to go along with it." I asked, trying to look innocent.

"We have a device. A behavior modification necklace. It works by sending a slightly painful jolt of electricity to the subject in order to encourage her to comply with any command we should give her."

Now to really sell my innocence. "I mean, that sounds really weird. To me at least, but, you're ok with this mom?"

She looked up at the ceiling contemplating her decision "Yes. I don't know what else to do with her. It seems crazy, but if it works, I'm in. I've looked over her website and Dr. Turner seems to really know what she is doing. Like I said, I just need you to really become the man of the house, at least for this week. You're going to spend all day with her everyday until next Sunday, mostly alone. Either I'll be at work or here sleeping, so I wont be able to check in on you too much. Can I count on you?"

"Mom, you know I'd do anything for you and Stephanie. Dr. Turner, I'm 100% in too. Let's help my sister!”

Paula spent a while 'explaining' my role, and showing me the website, all for my mom's benefit. It got to be pretty late and my sister still hadn’t gotten back. At 11 my mom sent Gary and Paula home, saying there would be plenty of time tomorrow. She got a hold of my sister finally, some time later that night, and dragged her home. I was going to invite my friends over originally, but with the whole plan coming into effect we can have a sleep over any night this week. And what a week it will be!

My mom came and woke me up at 9 the next morning. "Come on, Dr. Turner will be here in a little bit. Get up and get dressed and meet us in the living room." Just as I got down there, Gary and Paula were coming in the door.

"Ok. Is everyone ready for this?" Paula asked.

"Well we got home late around 2. At least the car is in one piece. If I hadn't met you yesterday Dr. Turner I don't know if she would be. I'm pretty sure she is going to be hungover so I dont think running will be an option for her."

"So, she's a heavy sleeper?"

"Trust me, a bomb could go off and she wouldn't stir at all."

"Well then you should lock the necklace around her neck while she is still asleep. That would make things easier."

"Good, then Sam I want you to take her down for breakfast while we load her clothes into Gary's car."

"Her clothes?" I asked. I don't remember this being a part of the plan.

"Yeah Dr. Turner said it would be best if she didn't have any access to clothes for the first week of her treatment. We will also have to keep our doors locked so she doesn't try to take ours." Naughty Paula. Leaving my sister with no clothes at all.

"Now if she fights, and I expect she will, Mrs. Adams will use the remote to administer some encouragement to her to follow our instructions." Man, this woman is really good at this wordplay. Shock her until she strips naked, in other words.

We all made our way up to my sister's room, my mom leading the way. Once in the room my mom quickly locked the necklace around my sister's neck, and once she was sure it was secure, started to shake her to wake her up.

"Wha.. what..?"

"Come on, wake up!" my mom said forcefully. "We need to talk to you about what is going to happen because of your stupid actions."

"Mom? Who are these people? I'm not dressed. What's going on?" My sister replied, still groggy from the previous night.

"You have pushed me beyond all anger. I don't know what to do with you, but this woman, Dr. Turner has a solution." My mom pointed towards Paula to explain the behavior modification program.

"My name is Dr. Paula Turner and I'm a professor and psychiatrist with expertise in female behavior modification and body positivity. Your mother has made the decision to enroll you into my program in order to break you of the bad behavior you have been exhibiting over the last number of months. As a part of this program you are to remove your clothes for at least the next week. So please get up and remove all of your clothing."

Oh man, here it comes, my very first naked girl! Sure I saw Paula naked, but she was willing, so I didn't really count it as part of this. "But mom? That’s insane. I’m not going to take my clothes off!" My sister said, getting pretty angry.

"I will not ask again, please remove all of your clothes now!" Paula said in a stern way only a mother could.

"Fuck off bitch!" My sister got up and in her face.

"Mrs. Adams, as we spoke about." Paula calmly replied.

"AHHH! What the fuck was that!? What's this thing on my neck!?"

"That is your behavior modification necklace. It is insurance that you comply with the orders needed for you to modify your behavior. Now undress."

"You put a shock collar on me! OWW! Ok! I'm going! Just don't shock me again!" It's actually working! My sister was only wearing her night shirt and panties, so in just a few seconds her medium sized breasts were bare to all in the room. They had nice pointy nipples on the end with a dark pink color. I would find out they were size 32C. I turned and gave Gary a little smile out of my mom’s line of sight and he smiled and nodded his head back. Next were her panties. She stuck her hands in on each side and gave a hopeful look towards my mom. My mom just made a gesture for her to continue and remove her panties. Steph gave a little moan and pulled them down and stepped out of them. Her mound was shaved bare with a nice slit that parted just slightly to let you see the inner lips of her pussy inside.

"Do they have to be here!?" She pointed to me and Gary. I looked at her face for the first time and she looked mortified to be naked in front of me. I don't think I can really convey the feelings I was having right then. I was elated! The power to strip her naked was so intoxicating! She looked so embarrassed looking at me and Gary. Her eyes caught mine for a second, and I could see the shudder flow over her body as she realized she was completely nude in front of her own little brother.

"Absolutely. The nudity is meant as an admission of your wrongdoing and penance to the people you have hurt. Over time you will get used to it and learn how to love your own body. For your penance to be sincere you should be exposed to those people you have wronged, but should not interrupt their routine."

"That means for the next week while I'm gone at work your brother is in charge, and really in charge I mean. He will have this control and I encourage him to use it liberally! Understood!?" My mom explained.

"I… But what about if I need to go somewhere?" She looked at the ground, not wanting to see us looking at her naked body.

"Where will you need to go? It's midterm break. You and your brother are off school this whole week. You are grounded, and will not be going anywhere. Unless you really want to go somewhere naked?"

"No ma'am."

"Ma'am, huh? Well that's certainly a start. Now you will go make breakfast for yourself and then sit with us in the living room. Sam, watch her for me." And she handed me the necklace controller.

I followed her down into the kitchen and sat at the table watching her move back and forth as she got the cereal and milk. She sat down and poured a bowl, but right before she took a bite she asked me "Do you really need to stare at me like that?"

"Like what?"

"Like a hungry wolf that's never had meat before."

“Well this is the first time I've seen a girl naked."

"Oh I forgot my little brother was such a geek. Never seen a naked girl! I'm your sister!"

"I'm a geek! I'm not the one who’s naked, or wearing a shock collar like a dog! And you haven't acted like my sister for at least a year! So just deal with it! I've got the controller, so you have to do exactly what I say, remember!" Her words really pissed me off. I thought I’d be nice to her today. Let her ease into this, but maybe drastic measures were really needed. Soon I would have her all to myself when mom went to work. Then I could make her do whatever I want. For now I was going to show just a little of my power.

I got up and walked to the other side of the table that she was on. I sat down in the chair next to her and grabbed the legs of the chair and spun her towards me. She let out a little yelp. I then forced her legs open and held them like that looking first at her open pussy then up at her face, giving her a big smile. "Stay like that until you're done eating". I commanded her.

"Fine perv." She answered, but left her legs just as I had put them. I took the time to study her bare pussy while she finished her bowl of cereal. She then got up and got a glass of juice. When she came to sit back down she sat normally, until I looked at her face and patted my pocket where the remote was. She gave a sigh then turned and faced me again and opened her legs back up. When she was finished, we went to the living room where my mom, Paula, and Gary were waiting.

"So any problems Sam?" my mom asked.

"Oh nothing really. Just had to remind her I was in charge once, but she followed all my commands after."

"Good. Stephanie. I mean it. Your brother is completely in charge. He says jump, you say how high? It will be good for you to follow some orders for a change. Sam, come back into the kitchen for a minute with me please."

"So I need you to be mature here, Sam. I know this might be exciting for you, having a naked girl around."

"Mom! She's my sister!?"

"Well, just know you can look all you want, and can make her jump or dance or whatever. Just you, you keep your clothes on. Part of this system is a requirement that males stay dressed. I don't want this to become, well, who knows what? I’d stay home if I could, you know. Just for today even, but if I don’t go they will cut my hours and I can't afford that. I'm trusting you with all my heart, Sam. Please don't break it." Wow, really laying it on thick there mom.

"Mom, you can count on me. I think this is already working for Steph. Maybe she can get dressed in a couple of days and we can all forget about this?" I hugged my mom, hoping to make everything better for her.

When we went back into the living room, Gary was gone and Paula was sitting on a chair acting as Steph's psychiatrist with Steph lying on the couch. Her legs were parted facing the entrance to the kitchen and she quickly snapped them shut seeing us enter. "Gary is waiting in the car to bring me back home now. I hope everything works out for this family. Steph seems like a good kid, just needs a kick in the ass." All of us giggled at that, even Steph gave a nervous laugh.

"Alright, thank you Dr. Turner. I think we can see an improvement in her attitude already." My mom said.

"Oh, don't let her fool you. She is in a very vulnerable situation right now where her brain is in complete defense mode. We can’t truly judge her behavior until we remove her necklace. For now we need to break her walls down. We will check back in after 1 week."

"Ok, goodbye Dr. Turner. Thank you."

"Goodbye Mrs. Adams, Sam, Stephanie.'' She gave Steph a little grin and left.

My mom then had Stephanie make lunch for us, just sandwiches, and we all sat in the living room to eat. I purposely took a spot on the couch next to my sister so I didn’t have to face her. I didn't want to be so eagerly staring at my sister's naked body with my mom there.

"Well I need to get ready for work. You two behave. Steph. Behave!" My mom said to us, getting up from the couch.

"Ok mom." I said.

"Alright, yeah mom." Steph answered.
Last edited by superevil7 on Mon Jul 04, 2022 12:21 am, edited 3 times in total.
superevil7

Doctor Turners Behavior Modification Program - Chapter 2

Post by superevil7 »

Chapter 2

After an hour monitoring my sister while she watched tv, my mom finally left for work. At last I had her all to myself. "So Stephanie." I sang her name out.

"Yeah?" She was starting to get that cute nervous look again.

"I think we should start with exactly what mom said. So how high can you jump?"

"Uhh, you want me to jump?"

"Yeah, jump up and down in front of the TV there." She got up and stood in front of the TV, then jumped in the air once.

"Keep going."

"Oh come on, Sam!? I'm still hung over!" I just patted my pocket again. She rolled her eyes but turned around and started jumping up and down. Her nice ass jiggled up and down as she jumped and I couldn't wait to watch her boobs do the same. But first, I pulled out my phone and started recording. I let her ass jiggle for a few moments and then told her to turn and face me. She slowly turned to face me, still jumping with her arms at her side until she saw my phone out recording her. She quickly tried covering up with her arms, but my camera had captured enough.

"Hey! What the hell!? Sam! That’s it! I'm getting dressed!" Then she ran upstairs to her room, and I just calmly followed her. "What the hell! Where are my clothes!?"

"Mom figured you may try to get dressed so your clothes have been taken by Gary until you need them." It felt good to let her know she was trapped for the week naked. "Now you don't need a reminder of who is in charge, do you?" I said while patting my pocket. "There are stronger levels of shock, just so you're aware."

"Fine pervert film me all you want. Just wait until mom hears about it."

"Oh, I don't think you will tell her."

"Why wouldn't I tell her?"

"Well... I can make sure your classmates all see you naked. I've got one video already, full frontal. HD. You look like you're having a lot of fun jumping up and down naked for whoever is recording that. Now let's make some more videos, just for insurance. Start jumping up and down again facing me this time."

"You wouldn't really do that to me would you?"

"You keep challenging my authority over you and see what happens. Now let's make some videos!"

I had her jumping up and down full frontal on video for at least 2 minutes. "Ok stop. Hands behind your back." Then I made a new video starting by focusing on her face full frame, then moving down to each boob letting the camera linger, and then down to her slightly parted legs with her full slit on display. Then I stepped back a couple steps and panned the camera up her body again to her face. As I reached her face she gave a sheepish grin as I stopped the video.

"Oh, that was cute Steph. Really cute. I'm sure all the boys in your class would love to see this video."

"Please don't show that to anyone."

"Then you wont challenge me anymore?"

"No, I’ll do whatever you say. Please Sam."

I gave her a little smile and said "Good girl. Ok, time for some jumping jacks." I recorded her doing some jumping jacks and then had her run in place. The running in place made her tits bounce really nicely.

"Ok enough running and jumping. Take a rest for a minute. Then we can do something else."

She flopped face up on the bed and I got to study her privates again. "Don't you ever get tired of looking at me?"

"I'm not sure. It's only been a few hours. I'm sure you'll know when I get tired."

Next I had her put on a song with a nice beat and had her start dancing. For a bit it looked like she was actually starting to get into it until I pulled my camera back out and started filming again. I didn't care though, this was the best day of my life, at the time at least, and I wanted to remember it forever.

So we played all evening. Or I did at least. My naked sister jumping and dancing and posing for at least a hundred pictures and 8 videos. Only for me though. Even if she told on me, I wouldn't hurt her like that by releasing the videos. But what she doesn’t know I can use against her.

It was starting to get late and neither of us had eaten in a while so I decided to order us some pizza. We went and sat in the living room again, her watching tv, me watching her. Finally the pizza arrived and it was time for some more fun. “Hey Steph, the pizza is here. Think you could get that?”

She looked at me like I had grown a second head. “What? No way Sam. I'll get in big trouble if I answer the door naked. You do it please?”

“Come on Steph, you must realize by now you're going to do what I want. Why keep fighting me?” I pulled out the remote again and showed it to her, placing my thumb on the button.

“God! Fine! You're such a little shit.”

She opened the door, hiding behind it trying to shield her body from the delivery person. I walked over behind Steph a few feet to get a better vantage point.

“Hi. I have a delivery for Sam Adams. That will be $13.94” The pizza delivery girl said to us. Oh man! It was that really hot delivery girl! Truth is THIS was the girl I really had a crush on. She had dark brown, almost black hair, right now in a ponytail under a ball cap with the pizza places logo on the front. She was wearing her uniform, a black polo shirt and jeans which hugged her figure nicely, I thought. But I didn't even know her name, let alone have the courage to really talk to her. Well normally. Today was different because of Steph's new predicament, and the confidence I had gained because of it.

“Oh hi, Stephanie. Didn't realize it would be you.” She looked at Steph quisicaly for standing in such a weird way.

“Oh you know my sister? Why don't you come in while I get the money.” Steph looked back towards me with a shocked and angry expression on her face.

The girl came in and let out a gasp. “Oh, I uh, didn't mean to intrude.” Her shocked expression slowly changed to a little smile.

“Oh no worries, Steph is undergoing therapy and needs to stay naked for a while.”

“Hey! You don't need to tell her that!” Steph was starting to freak out.

“Wow, for how long?”

“Well the first phase is for a week, then we will see. It's a behavioral modification technique to help fix her behavior.”

“Huh, that's so interesting. I'll tell you, from what I've seen, all the cheerleaders could use something like that. They are so mean to everyone in my class.”

“Oh? Are you in Stephanie’s class?”

She couldn't take her eyes off my sister. “Oh yeah, I'm Megan. Stephanie and I have math class together. I just deliver pizzas part time after school to save money for college.” She stuck out her hand for me to shake.

“Cool, well I will be right back with the money, Megan.”

Before I came back down I listened in to hear what Megan was saying to my sister. “So, interesting that of all people you would end up naked like this. I wonder what Luke or the other guys would think knowing you’re here showing off like this to your little brother. Oh this is too funny.” She giggled.

“Please Megan? This is embarrassing enough. Please don't bring up Luke.” Luke must be a mutual classmate of theirs.

Megan giggled again. “I don't think you really can do anything about this can you? Like if I invited Luke over here tomorrow, would he get to see you naked? Could I invite anyone over to see you?” My sister just made a kind of a sob sound. “Oh relax. I'm not going to tell anyone. Well I mean, maybe... I could be persuaded not to tell anyone.”

“Oh please! Please don't tell anyone! I'll do whatever you want!”

Megan just kept taunting my naked sister. "Wow! look at how hard your nipples are. And what's this wetness down here?" Megan giggled again.

"Please don't touch me." My sister said so low I almost couldn't hear.

"You're, like, totally turned on by this. Being naked in front of your brother, and me."

"Shut up." Was all Stephanie could say.

I figured I had let Megan tease my sister enough, and came back down to give her the money. “Well here's the money, you can keep the change. It was nice to meet you Megan.” I gave her a big smile, but she still didn’t take her eyes from my sister.

“Oh it was very nice meeting you too Sam. I'll be seeing you around Stephanie.”

“Bye, Megan. Hope to see a lot more of you sometime. Say goodbye Steph.”

“Yeah. Bye Megan.” My sister just looked at the ground, avoiding eye contact with her classmate.

“I can't believe this! How could you let someone from school see me like this?” Steph was mad once Megan had left.

“Come on. Let's go eat.” I just said to her calmly, carrying the pizza over to the kitchen table.

“No! You said no one from school would see me like this if I went along with your stupid commands!”

“I said no such thing. I said if you didn't follow my commands they would see the videos I made. I can't help it if someone actually sees you naked in real life.”

“That's not fair! You could have just answered the door and I could have hid in my room or something.”

“Sure. but then you wouldn't be getting the full effect of the program now would you? Besides, it sounds like you owe her for the way you treat her at school.” Steph just pouted, eating her slice of pizza.

I decided to give her the little kid treatment if she was going to act like one. After we finished eating I decided it was her bedtime. "Steph, time for you to get ready for bed. Let's get you in the bath."

"Bath? I haven't taken a bath since I was 10."

"Well, I can't really give you a shower. I'd get all wet."

We both headed up to the bathroom and I started up the bath while she brushed her teeth. I didn't put in any bubble bath or soap because I wanted to be able to see her body. I offered her my hand as she stepped in and sat down. "Ok, let's start with your hair and then we can focus on getting that body clean."

"Wait, what about the necklace? Don't short it out on me."

"Oh don't worry about that. Dr. Turner said they were 100% water proof. Though they can hurt a bit more when the girl is wet. So you better be a good girl in here."

I took a small cup we kept in the bathroom and leaned her head back and poured water over her head to get her hair wet. Then I started massaging the shampoo into her head and hair. "That actually feels nice. Thanks Sam."

"You're welcome Steph. This whole thing is to help you fix your behavior, not punish you. Alright stand up and lets get that bod clean."

"Could you not call it a bod please?"

"Alright, let's get that hot bod clean." She clicked her tongue and shook her head while standing up.

This was the climax of the day. I don't know if she really expected me to do it or not, but I started getting body wash on her wash cloth and sudsing it up. "You know I can do that." She said with a little hope in her voice.

"Yeah, but you get to do it all the time. This is my turn to do it." She just sighed and slumped her shoulders as I reached over and had her turn around to face the wall. I then started washing her back with the cloth. I heard my sister let out a different kind of sigh and knew at some level she was enjoying this as much as I was. I made my way down her back slowly making sure to get every spot I could, hoping to build up the anticipation in her.

Finally I reached her butt, only to skip it and start on the bottom of her legs. I heard a little groan of frustration from her and knew my plan was working. Finally I finished her legs and all that was left of her back side was her cute butt. My hands were soapy enough from holding the wash cloth so I set it aside as I slowly soaped her ass up. "Steph please widen your stance and lean forward a little." I told her. I bet she would think I would go right for her beautiful pussy just then, but I knew the longer I made her wait, the more she would want it. It was a really lovely view though.

"Ok Steph, time to wash your front." She turned around, with the biggest blush on her cheeks and even some on her chest from the arousal I was giving her.

Here, I started with her legs again going as close to her pussy as possible without touching it. Then I switched to her belly. She tried to hold in a moan, but it squeaked out. “Tickles.” She told me. Having my sister like this in the palm of my hand was so awesome. Next I went to her arms and shoulders. After that, there was nothing left but the good stuff. I started massaging those pretty tits with both my hands. This was the first boobs I ever touched and I wanted to savor every minute of it. Sister be damned, she was a beautiful naked girl tonight!

Finally, with nothing else left to soap up, I put down the wash cloth again and went to work. I knew from stories I'd read that girls needed a good build up to be ready and I hoped Steph was ready. I touched it hesitant at first just feeling the outside with my finger tips. Then I let my index finger slide in between the two outer lips and she made a sucking in sound. "You ok?" I asked her.

"Yeah. Keep touching the top part there." I felt the little bump near the top of the slit, her clitoris, I knew from pictures and stories and health class. I started rubbing up and down on it, quick as I would myself. "No, slow down! Too sensitive!" she told me. I slowed down to a pace she liked and she couldn't hold it in any more. She started moaning and grunting right in front of me. She looked amazing, and I was the one doing all this to her. Finally she gave out one hard long moan and pushed my hand away "Enough! No more! Please Sam!"

I helped her sit down in the bathtub and rinsed her off. “So who’s the geek now?” I asked her pretty smugly. She just looked down, embarrassed again, and didn't answer. Then I got the pleasure of feeling her up one more time while drying her off. I took her into her room and tucked her into bed. "Good night Stephanie. Sweet dreams."

"Um.." She looked like she wanted to say something important “Good night Sam.” Was all she said. I kissed her forehead and shut off the light.

I then went into my room, shut and locked the door, and loaded up my hidden encrypted drive, loaded all the videos and pictures of Steph off my phone, and scrubbed the phone memory so there was no evidence of what I had of her.

Now you may ask how a 15 year old boy stayed soft while giving a naked girl a bath like that? Well, I would have the same question. I had the hardest boner of my life! I guess it didn't show much in my sweatpants or Steph just didn't notice or want to say anything, but I think I've been hard since before we all went into her room this morning. Finally, I jerked it to one of the videos of Steph before going to sleep.
Last edited by superevil7 on Sat Jun 25, 2022 5:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
superevil7

Doctor Turners Behavior Modification Program - Chapter 3

Post by superevil7 »

Chapter 3

I woke the next morning in the best mood of my life, and realized things were just getting started. I wanted to hop on the computer to message my friends but first I better check on my sister to see if she’s up yet. I opened my door and peeked across the hall into my sister's room. She was still sleeping but had kicked the covers off, so I could see her breasts and slit with her legs slightly open. It's such a lovely sight in the morning to see a naked girl! It was a long day for her yesterday, so I let her sleep and hopped on the computer.

I checked my phone as my computer was loading up and saw I had a text from my mom.

Mom: Sam, there has been a change of plans here. I'm going to be working double shifts from 6 am to 10 pm all this week. Today I have to start at 3 pm so I am borrowing a bed here at the hospital. Easier to just crash here. I won't be home until 10pm tonight.

Mom: let me know how your sister is doing, I'm really worried that I may have done the wrong thing with her yesterday and can’t get home to supervise the situation there.

I replied back hoping to squash her worries.

Me: hey mom, you don't need to worry about a thing here at home. Steph is still sleeping off her hangover and was pretty easy to get along with yesterday. I know your job is really important so don't worry about us. I'll just have Steph do some chores around here and then we can watch TV for the day

My computer was finally logged into the private chat with Ryan and Jimmy and it showed both were online.

Me: hey guys. Don't know if you heard anything from Gary but the plan is fully under way

Jimmy: oh I've heard. When do we get to see her?

Ryan: so it's really working? Stephanie is really naked? Have you seen the email reply from Beth?

Me: yep, well besides her cute new necklace, completely naked! I think you guys should come over pretty soon and enjoy the show

Me: wow, Beth is giving us more than we even need here. I think we can get her over here to join my sister in the fun soon

Jimmy: alright im on my way right now

Ryan: yeah coming over now.

I had also received a message from Paula sometime in the night.

Paula: Hey this may be of some interest to you. Turns out the supreme court of our state ruled a few years back that public nudity was covered under a person’s first amendment rights. And that it even extends to minors. Here is the link to the ruling if you want to see for yourself.

Man, this was getting better and better! I read over the ruling and saved a copy to my computer just in case and went to get ready for my friends' arrival.

Both Jimmy and Ryan live a few blocks away from my house so it didn't take long for them to show up. I waited in the living room for them to walk up the driveway, not wanting them to be too loud and wake up sleeping beauty just yet. “Hey. She is still sleeping so keep quiet until I'm ready to wake her.” Jimmy looked like he was going to start jumping up and down he was so excited.

“You got it, boss.” Ryan replied, he still seemed nervous about this whole thing.

We made our way up to my sister’s room. She was still in the same position I saw her this morning, so the guys were immediately greeted to the site of my nude sister. “Wow, you can see like everything man, this is so cool!” Jimmy said with big eyes in the doorway where both he and Ryan had stopped when they caught a glimpse of my sister. I went over to the window in her room and slowly pulled back the curtains to let the sun in so we could see better.

“Hey, come over for a closer look guys. She's a heavy sleeper. I don't think you will wake her.” They both made their way over to my sister’s bed and stood on each side to take in her naked body. “We should wake her up soon. I hope you guys haven't eaten yet. I was going to have her make a big breakfast for us.”

“Gosh you have a beautiful sister, Sam!” Ryan said with a huge grin on his face.

“Yeah, what he said times a thousand, man!” Jimmy joined in.

“Ok we better wake her.” I made my way over to her and thought about last night in the shower. I could show these guys some things, but I thought it best if I just shook her shoulder instead to wake her.

“Oh... hey Sam, mornin’... WHAT ARE THEY DOING HERE!?” Steph jumped up quick, grabbing her blanket to cover her body.

“Steph, we went over this yesterday. Your program is not supposed to interfere with the schedule of anyone involved. The guys were always going to come over sometime this week and hang out. Besides, I think you owe these guys penance like Doctor Turner said for the way you bullied them over the last year.”

“But this is so humiliating, can’t they come back later?”

“Steph, hand me the blanket.”

“But...”

“No Stephanie, my command is hand me the blanket, now!” So, she handed it over but used her arms to cover her privates. “Steph you know you shouldn't be covering yourself. These guys are going to see it all anyway. Better to get it over with right away. Come on like ripping a band aid off.” So, she dropped her arms to her side and stood to let us look at her closely. “You’re a beautiful young woman Steph, you don't need to be modest in front of us. Come on, let’s go make some breakfast.”

Steph went over to use the bathroom, but I stopped her from closing the door. “Hey, I’ve got to pee.”

“Oh, I figured, but I think all us guys should keep an eye on you just in case.”

She opened her eyes wide again, “WHAT!? Come on, Sam? That’s too much. Let me do this in private. Pleeeease?” She drew out the last word.

I didn’t really want to watch her pee, just embarrass her some more, especially in front of my friends, so I relented. “Alright, but come straight out.” and we waited in the hall next to the door for her to go.

When she came out, she rolled her eyes at us waiting for her. I asked, “Did you wash your hands?”

She gave an annoyed look at me and said, “Yes mother.” I just laughed at her joke, not letting it bother me and gestured for her to go down the stairs.

So, we let Stephanie lead the way, mostly so the guys could get a good look at her ass while she walked down the stairs to the kitchen. We each took a seat at the table, me at the head facing into the kitchen, and Ryan and Jimmy on each side of me. “Ok Steph. I think after a year or so, it's your turn to make breakfast. Some scrambled eggs and toast sounds good to me. How about you guys?”

“Yeah, that sounds great!” Jimmy replied.

“Alright Steph, get to it.”

So, us three guys watched as the naked Steph moved back and forth getting the ingredients and pans and utensils for us to eat with. Did you know when a girl is naked and walking around like that her tits and ass bounces and jiggles just beautifully? I kept peeking at my friends just to see the most elated looks upon both their faces. The best part was when Steph was bringing things to the table and would walk about 4 steps fully facing us. Finally, she had finished cooking and brought over the eggs to us and sat down at the far end of the table from me. We all ate breakfast with each of us guys enjoying the view of Steph’s tits above the table.

“So, Steph, what's it like being naked in front of us guys you see pretty much every day?” Jimmy was in pure heaven.

“Well, it sucks, ok? This is the most humiliating thing I have ever been through! I can't believe my brother invited his friends to come perv on his sister!”

My sister was getting that attitude back. Probably time to remind her who is boss. “Well as far as I'm concerned, you did this to yourself. The way you've treated me, my friends, but especially mom. I think you’re getting off way too easy. Anyway, we're done here. Your turn to do the dishes.”

Just like with making breakfast we watched her moving back and forth getting the plates from the table to the sink. Loading up the dishwasher. Scrubbing the pan she used for the eggs. When she finished, we all made our way to the living room to watch some TV and let the big breakfast settle a little. Well, she watched TV, we just watched her. “Alright Steph, today is chore day for you, so you need to vacuum, clean the bathrooms, including the toilets and showers, sweep the kitchen, and dust the furniture. Think you can handle all that? I know it's been a long time since you did a chore around here.”

“Yes Sam, I can do it.”

So, we watched as my sister left to take care of the house chores that sorely needed to be done. “Hey, with my sister doing the chores, I think we can meet with Beth and lay down the rules with her. Ryan, send her another email to meet us in my garage.” So, we waited a few minutes for a reply back, and watched my sister move around the house, getting cleaning supplies for the bathroom. Finally, the email came back from Beth:

‘I knew it had to be you guys doing this! Ryans stupid brother gave you the first picture didnt he? Look i'll do whatever you want, just don't let my parents know about those pictures. I'll be at sam’s as soon as i can. I hate you all!

Beth’

It was about 20 minutes later when Beth was dropped off in front of my house. I had grabbed another necklace from my hiding spot in my room, ready to greet her. “Come on, let's get her in the garage before my sister sees her here. Jimmy, I need you to stay in the house and make sure my sister keeps on task with her chores. I'm giving you control of her necklace. Don't use it unless you absolutely need to. And don't let her come into the garage. I'll let you have some time with Beth before we send her home ok?”

“Yeah Sam. I don't want to screw this up. I'll do whatever you tell me, this is your plan.”

So, we met Beth outside and brought her into the garage, which had plenty of room for us since my mom had the car with her at work. “So, Beth, we’re not going to touch you. That's the first thing you should know.” I think that made her ease up a little, she probably expected we would have sex with her. “Now I've created a plan that I need you to play a part in.”

“What do you mean?” she asked me, looking very confused.

“Kind of like a play. You see, in my house right now, my sister is undergoing treatment to correct her bad behavior. But we need more than just my sister to be involved in the corrective treatment if we want other girls from school involved. Where you come in is to play the part of another girl who is undergoing this treatment to help convince my mom and other parents it is real and works.”

“Ok, so what is this treatment?”

“Glad you asked. First I need to put this necklace around your neck.” I walked over and locked the necklace around her neck. Pretty easy so far. “Now, we have plenty of pictures of you in compromising positions and could easily ruin your life, so remember that when I tell you the next part.”

“Yeah. I know…” she looked pretty sad, almost about to cry.

“So, this treatment involves an unspecified number of days naked.” She looked at me wide eyed. “Now only a few people will see you naked as needed. And it will never get back to your parents ok.”

“Um who?”

“Well me and Ryan here, Jimmy too. Plus, my mom and sister. Doctor Turner will probably see you tomorrow. She's an expert in female behavioral modification. And maybe Jimmy's cousin Gary, but probably not. And then any parents of any other girls we might like to go through this program.”

“But I thought you said this was all like a play. Who is this doctor?”

“Oh, she's a friend, playing a part just like you. Now let's start by having you undress.”

“Right now? I'm not sure I’m ready.”

“Beth, we've all seen the pictures of you. If you keep complaining I'll have to show you how the necklace works. In fact, Ryan, give her the tiniest little zap you can.”

Ryan pushed the button and she winced in pain. “Ow! That hurts!”

I knew at the lowest setting it felt like getting pinched with finger nails. “Yes, and that was the lowest setting with the quickest jolt possible. So, are you ready to take your clothes off now?”

“Yeah... I'll do it.” She started with her sweatshirt pulling it up over her head and set it on the counter near the back of the garage. After that she pulled off her undershirt. Then she started undoing her black jeans. She was short, still only 14. She kicked off her shoes before pulling down her pants. I could still see the tan from the summer on her body, especially on her nice legs. She reached behind herself, undoing her cute pink bra and putting that with the pile of clothes on the counter. She looked apprehensively at us before turning to the side and finally removing her panties. “There! You guys happy!?”

“I think we're satisfied for now. Beth, turn and face us.” She did, putting her arms over her breasts and bush down below. “Now there's no need to cover up for us. We've already seen it all Beth. Let's put your arms behind your back.” She did as told and now we were really seeing a 14 year old girl naked for the first time! Right in front of us! Her tan didn't go over her privates so there was a nice contrast between the two areas. Her boobs were smaller than my sisters with brownish nipples that were small but perky. Her pussy was covered by dark hair, just like her head and not much was visible. I guess she didn't shave. “Beth you look cute naked.”

“Uh, thanks...” She said with a big blush on her face.

“Ok, now I'll let you get dressed in a few minutes, but first you should know a few things about tomorrow. First, I want you up and here at 5 am tomorrow, so get a good night's sleep. Tomorrow you're going to meet my mom as another patient in this program. Just go along with what Doctor Turner says and don't speak unless spoken to. Understand?”

“Yes Sam.” God she was cute looking up at the ceiling like that.

“Oh, and sometime before tomorrow shave off that bush of yours. We want to be able to really see your pussy. Ok?”

“What...? Ok. Can I get dressed now?”

“One minute. My friend Jimmy wants to see you like this before you go.” So, I sent Ryan to switch places with Jimmy, and in just a few short seconds Beth was now naked in front of Jimmy as well.

“Wow, Beth! Your pictures don't do you justice! Sam, you're the best friend a guy could ever want!” It was cool to see Jimmy get so much joy out of this.

“Ok Beth, I think that's enough for now, you can get dressed and go home.”

So, she got dressed and was about to leave when she asked, “Hey, what about this necklace thing?”

“Oh, just leave it on for now, it’s waterproof and practically indestructible so don't mess with it. We’ll know if you do.” I lied, but what she doesn’t know... “If anyone asks, just say it’s a present from a boyfriend or something.”

“Ugh really? Fine whatever, bye.”

“Man, I can’t believe we just saw Beth Keller naked! She is so hot!” Jimmy said to me after she had left.

“I know! That was so awesome! Let's get back inside before my sister misses us though.”

“Alright, she was still working in the bathrooms when I came out here.”

We both went back in and my sister was none the wiser we had even been gone, let alone that someone else had been here today. Things were pretty boring for us until finally Steph came out to do the dusting and vacuuming. Again, we were treated to the jiggle and bounce of a naked girl’s tits and ass as she moved around the living room, first dusting the furniture and then vacuuming the floor.

Finally, she came to us, having finished all her chores for the day. “Ok Sam, I think everything is done that you asked me to do. What should I do now?”

“Well there's one more chore that needs taking care of but it will only take a minute for you to complete I'm sure.”

“Ok what is it?”

“Well yesterday was Saturday, and in all the commotion of your treatment I think we forgot to get the mail.”

“Yeah ok and...?” She looked at me not really understanding what I wanted her to do.

“Well I think someone should go get it...”

She still had that confused look on her face, when it suddenly switched to shock. “You can’t send me out to get the mail naked!”

“Steph, who's in charge here?”

“Well you are, but I have to put my foot down on this! Sam, people will see me out there! No way am I going outside this house naked! I don't care who’s in charge!”

I took the controller from Ryan and set it to level 2. “Better get a move on sis. You're wasting daylight.”

“No! I don't care if you shock me! I'm not doing it!” I let her have a good shock for 2 seconds on level 2. “Oww! Son of a bitch! No, you can't do thi-- Owwww! Aaaaaaah!” I held it for 5 seconds. “Ok, ok! Stop! I'll go! Please no more!”

So, we all gathered around the front door. Steph would have to go to the end of the driveway and over one more house to get the mail from the group of mailboxes at the corner of the street. She took one more long big breath and pulled open the door and sprinted as fast as she could in bare feet. She made it to the middle of the neighbor’s yard, when the first car sped by on the cross road near the mail boxes. This made Steph freeze in place and cover herself, but the car was gone before she even finished that. “Keep going Steph!” I yelled, not wanting her to be exposed for too long. She finally made it to the mail boxes when another car came down the road from our direction towards the mail boxes. The car stopped across the road from Stephanie and the mail boxes. Stephanie really had no choice but to rush back to the front door using the mail to cover her tits as best she could. Once she was in the house, the car sped off to wherever, and we went back into the living room where Steph was on the couch panting from the run she just had to make, still holding the mail to her chest.

“Wow Steph! That was pretty exciting! I can’t believe that car stopped to watch you get the mail.” I commented.

''Oh my god! What if they know me!?” Steph said breathlessly.

“Well maybe it's someone you owe penance to. Either way their schedule wasn’t interrupted too much by your presence. You were only out there for like a minute. Two tops.”

“Well it felt like forever!”

That was the second most exciting thing we had her do that day. We had Steph make us guys lunch, and then enjoyed having her do some more jumping and dancing like I had her do yesterday, before I had her do what I had been planning to have her do since I came up with this to begin with.

She had sat back down on the couch and all us guys gathered around her. “Steph. You know. I think me and my friends are really learning a good lesson on how the female body is different from our own.” She eyed me curiously as I continued. “There is one thing we are still really curious about though. We were wondering how it is that a girl gets herself off.”

She had taken a drink and spit it out in front of herself before coughing out, “You WHAT!? No... No... Come on!” I pulled out the remote and looked at it in my hand for a second or two, before looking back up at her.

“Oh god!” She said, then put her hands on her boobs, pinching the nipples. “Oh, no! No, please, Sam! Not in front of your friends!” It was fun to make her beg, honestly. She had stopped moving her fingers, still holding her nipples between.

“Come on Steph. You'll feel better if you just follow my orders.” She sighed, knowing she wasn’t going to win this fight, and continued with playing with her nipples. Soon they were standing at attention and she moved a hand down to her slit, and opened her legs in front of us. She hesitated again for a moment before opening her slit all the way for us with one hand and playing with her clit with the other. It took her a little while to get into it, but eventually she was moaning and breathing really heavily, looking at each of us guys watching her, and humping her hips up and down a little as she continued. She used the other hand to stick a couple fingers into her hole. All of a sudden, she was humping the air really fast, before finally letting out a loud “Ahhh!” and slumping down on her side, on the couch.

All us guys were mesmerized at the sight and didn’t say anything until Steph caught her breath and sat back up. “There, are you happy!?” She said to us. We all just nodded our heads yes to her. Steph then left us to go to the bathroom to clean herself up.

“So, I guess that’s probably enough for today guys. You should probably go home for now.” I told Ryan and Jimmy who looked a little disappointed at that, but got up to leave. “Hey, tomorrow Beth will be here, so don’t get down. We’ll be having lots more fun this week with naked girls, and hopefully longer if I have anything to say about it.” They both smiled at that and said bye.

Steph made me dinner, and then I let her watch more TV for a while. “Ok Steph, time for another bath.” I told her around 8. We made our way to the nice clean bathroom. My sister worked really hard today. “Hey Steph, really good job on cleaning the house.”

“Thanks… Sam? Have I really been that bad to you and mom this last year?” She asked me, looking up at me from the bath, with a sad look on her face.

“You really want me to answer that?”

“That bad huh?”

“Well It’s not so much me, though I don’t like it when you make fun of me in front of my friends. Or at school. But I worry about you. Sometimes I’m not sure if you will even come home. Like, drunk driving Steph, drugs and whatever else you’ve been doing. But worst of all is mom. I hear her crying through her door sometimes. I hate it when you make her cry!” Steph had started crying now. I hate it when they cry!

“I’m sorry, Sam. I really am. I don’t even know why I do the things I do sometimes. I just go along with my friends...” She said between sobs.

I leaned over and gave her a hug. “Steph, look at it this way. Use this week to wipe the slate clean. I don’t know about your friends, but if they are like that, I would get new ones. Just make a change in your life. I can help if you want. Just ask me if something is a good idea and I’ll tell you.”

“You would do that for me?” She looked back up at me with her tear streaked face.

“You just promise you will follow what I say when you ask.”

“Ok Sam. I can do that.”

So, I helped her out of the bath and dried her off. I think she was a little disappointed I didn't get her off in the bath again like last night, but she had already gotten herself off earlier, and I didn’t want to push it.

Before putting her in bed, I brought her over to my computer and opened my folder with the videos and pictures I had made of her yesterday. She got a sad look on her face, but then I showed her as I deleted all the videos and pictures. She looked at me, confused but relieved at the same time. “I made those videos to scare you straight, Stephanie. I wouldn’t ever hurt you by showing them to anyone. Just so you know.”

“Oh, thank you, Sam! You won’t get any more problems from me this week. I’ll do whatever you say, ok.” and she gave me a big hug from behind. I could feel her nipples poking me in the back as she did.

“Come on. Let me tuck you in.” So, I put her to bed and went back into my room and locked the door. I sent a quick message to Paula, letting her know about Beth, and what I wanted her to tell my mom. I did my normal routine, then went to sleep, setting my alarm for really, really early. Especially for a day off from school…
Last edited by superevil7 on Sat Jun 25, 2022 5:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
Uro

Re: Doctor Turners Behavior Modification Program

Post by Uro »

Chiwawa. It' Chihuahua
superevil7

Post by superevil7 »

Uro wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 7:28 am Chiwawa. It' Chihuahua
My spelling ability is my greatest weakness :lol:
superevil7

Doctor Turners Behavior Modification Program - Chapter 4

Post by superevil7 »

Chapter 4

I woke up the next morning at around 4:30, still pretty tired, but excited for the day. I wanted to catch Paula and Beth before they arrived, so waited in the living room. Paula arrived first followed closely by Beth, who had to walk. “Glad you're both here. My mom is getting ready for work. I'll go get her and we can get this show underway. Paula you know what you're going to say?”

“Yep, I got this under control.”

I handed her Beth’s controller and asked “You ready Beth?”

“No, but I don’t think I’ll ever be ready.”

I went to my mom’s room and told her Doctor Turner was here with another girl and needed our help. We went to the living room where Beth and Paula were sitting. “Sorry to bother you Mrs. Adams, but I have a really important request to make of you.”

“Alright, but be quick. I need to go to work in about 10 minutes.”

“Sure. Beth here is another girl in my program but her parents are in a bind. They can't leave her alone at home, obviously, and they have to work, so I had said I would take her with me to my classes for this week. Well the situation with your daughter has given a better opportunity for Beth to continue her program. Do you think you could allow her to stay in your home for the day until her parents get home from work? Maybe all this week?”

“Well, I don't know. Sam has his hands pretty full with his sister already and…”

“Oh don't worry. She has already been under my program for 4 days with her parents, and as you can see she has a necklace so will be easily controlled if needed.”

“Oh, well, what do you think Sam? Can you handle it?” I had caught my mom before she was fully awake. I’m sure if she had thought this through fully, she would have said no.

“Well, I think so. Yeah, I don't want to leave Doctor Turner in a bind. She already has helped so much with Steph.”

“Alright then. Tell you what, Sam. Why don't you invite Jimmy and Ryan over to help you out so there is less of a chance of any problems?”

“Good idea mom.” Wow. Maybe I underestimated my mom’s faith in me. This was great! Now I don't have to worry about having invited them over yesterday to see my naked sister.

“Great! Thank you so much Mrs. Adams. Sam, here is the controller for Beth's necklace. Beth, go ahead and get undressed.”

“Oh. I didn't realize she would be naked too.” My mom looked a little worried about that.

“Oh sorry, of course. For her treatment to be effective, then she should be naked as much as possible for the first week. She still has at least 3 more days with the necklace for sure. That’s the reason I asked if she could stay here, but if it's a problem I can take her with me. It's just she can't be nude on campus. I would hate to set back the progress we've made with her.”

“Mom, I think it will be fine, especially with Ryan and Jimmy here. I know we can handle this. We’ll just have the girls clean out the garage.”

“Well... Fine. I guess she can stay.” Yes! “We’ll see how things end up going today and I'll talk to you later, Doctor Turner. If it's alright I'll call you around 11 tonight?”

“Oh of course. Call me anytime. As Stephanie’s doctor I’m always available.”

“Ok Sam, be good and watch out for your sister and Beth here ok?”

“Sure mom.”

Paula turned to Beth “Alright Beth, your clothes please.” Beth had been stalling while the conversation went on about her, but now she was the center of attention as my mom, Paula, and I all turned to watch her get undressed.

She was wearing a similar outfit to yesterday, t-shirt and jeans, and stripped pretty much the same way. She handed her discarded clothes to Paula as she undressed and soon was standing naked covering her privates again with her arms. “Uh Beth, no covering up. Remember?” Paula admonished her. She slowly dropped her arms to her sides, completely exposed to us. I was happy to see she had followed my directions and shaved her pubic hair bald. Her pussy was just a small slit with nothing sticking out, unlike my sister’s.

“Well, ok. I've got to go or I’ll be late. Please get your friends here soon before your sister wakes up. Love you, bye.” My mom said, giving me a quick kiss.

“Don't worry Mrs. Adams. I will be staying here until 8 and then leaving the girls in Sam's capable hands. Have a good day at work.”

With my mom gone, I took a place on the couch and Paula sat down next to me. “Looking good Beth. You have a really nice body. Cute tits and a really pretty pussy.”

“Uh...” Beth gave me an apprehensive look.

“Yeah Beth. Must be really arousing to be forced to go naked in front of a guy from your class.” Paula teased Beth. She seemed really into it. “I will bet at the end of today you will be loving going naked in front of these guys.”

“Don’t count on it.” Beth said under her breath.

“We’ll see.” Paula answered back with a smile.

“So, my friends won't be awake for a while, but I think they will be happy to know they are basically invited by my mom to see Beth and Stephanie naked for the day. I better let them know to get over here as soon as possible.” I sent them a text and took the opportunity to take a few photos of Beth standing in front of the TV. “Ok, so Beth. Paula here is a good friend of mine who plays the perfect role of psychiatrist for me. She is also someone who is happy to undress for me, isn't that right Paula?”

“Um, what?” Paula gave me a surprised look.

“Come on, Paula. Don't be shy now. Just like you told Beth, you love it. Let's get those clothes off.” I had offered to let her get naked in front of me again, but I don't think she thought I would order her to do it, or do it with the other girls present.

“What if your sister wakes up?”

“Well just let her know you would never ask her to do something you weren't prepared to do yourself.”

I could see Paula wasn't expecting this. Beth was even more shocked at me ordering Paula around. Paula stood, and Beth took her place on the couch. Paula wasn't the type to wait around though, and quickly stripped off her long dress, bra and panties. She stood in the same place Beth had stood just a minute earlier, letting us check out her body. Then the doorbell rang and out the window I could see it was Jimmy. “Beth, please let Jimmy in. Come on, don't dawdle.” Beth rolled her eyes and went to answer the door.

Jimmy let out a slow whistle when the door opened and he was greeted with naked Beth. “Damn Beth, this is even better than yesterday! Can I come in?”

“Yeah, Jimmy. Come on in.” I called over to him.

He walked in, seeing Paula too. “Oh wow, Paula is naked too?”

“Jimmy, Doctor Turner in front of the girls, remember.” I reminded him.

“Oh yeah, sorry Sam. So, Doctor Turner, you're naked again, huh?” He said with a big goofy grin.

“Yeah, I wanted to remind her who is in charge.” I told him.

The doorbell must have woken my sister because she walked to the top of the stairs, peeking down. “Uh hey. What's going on here? Doctor Turner? Why are you naked? Who’s this other girl?” She said coming down the stairs.

“Well my dear. I am naked to express to Beth here, she is another program participant, that I would not expect her to do anything I wouldn't do myself. Showing solidarity with my nude sisters is one of the proudest things I can do, and Beth seemed to need solidarity today. That's part of the reason we are here. I figured you two could bond over your similar situation and support each other in changing your bad behavior.”

“So Steph, why don't you take Beth with you to the kitchen and make everyone some breakfast while we speak with Doctor Turner about how we should deal with you two today.” I told my sister.

After they left, Paula turned to me and asked, “Well can I get dressed now?”

“Oh no. Not just yet. I think it's cute making you get naked. Besides, I know you like it.”

“Yeah look at how hard her nipples are getting!” Jimmy spoke up again, making Paula blush.

“It's too bad you can't stay for the fun, huh? I bet you’re going to be thinking about us and what we’ll be making the girls do all day.” I looked at the way her body seemed to be responding. ”This is pretty exciting for you, isn’t it? Getting naked with two teenage boys watching. Us talking about your hard nipples and wet pussy.”

“Please boys, I can only get so horny!” she said, smiling through her blush.

“Jimmy, take her up to the bathroom and watch her. Paula, take care of that little itch you have. I better keep an eye on the two naked girls in the kitchen.”

They made their way up to the bathroom while I went to the kitchen to find Beth and Steph in front of the stove making pancakes. “Ah, pancakes. Smells delicious. Looks delicious too.” I said the last part, deliberately checking out both their bodies. Both girls blushed, understanding my meaning. I then sat down at the kitchen table in my same spot and watched them work. Steph came over with the plates and forks to set the table part way through and I gave her a nice smile while checking her out again. I don't know if I’ll ever get tired of my sister being naked.

“Wow! I bet you’re all freaking out, getting to see a girl naked from your class!” Steph whispered to me, giving me a little smile after. I just smiled back and gave her a shrug. She giggled and turned around to get back to work.

Soon Paula and Jimmy came into the kitchen as well, taking the other seats next to me at the table. Paula was still naked, but she seemed more relaxed than before. As we were finishing our food, the doorbell rang again. “Oh that must be Ryan. Beth, would you go let him in please?” My sister gave a little giggle at Beth, having faced answering the door naked her first day.

Beth just rolled her eyes and went to answer the door. “Uh. Sam, come here please!”

I got up from my spot at the table to check on what problem Beth had, and as I made my way into the living room I saw it was not Ryan who was at the door, but the cute pizza delivery girl, Megan, and she had brought another girl with her. “Oh hi, Sam. I hope we're not intruding on your breakfast time. I see you have another girl undergoing therapy. We just dropped by to say hi to your sister. This is my friend Janice. She doesn't have any classes with Stephanie but would really like to meet her.”

This was an interesting turn of events. I didn't want this getting out of hand though, so I figured letting them in was the best option for now. If they were here they couldn't really tell anyone else right now. “Oh, yeah, Megan. Come on in. Nice to meet you, Janice.” I went back to the kitchen and asked the others to come into the living room with us. “Hey guys we have a couple more guests, so come out to the living room and greet them please.” Unfortunately that meant they would also see Paula naked, but I couldn't really do much about that.

After everyone had been introduced to each other, Paula took charge of the situation, even while fully naked in front of these two new girls. “Hi. I’m Dr Turner. I'm the one who has originated this treatment program the girls are undergoing.”

“Wow, so, like, you go naked with them?” Megan had this really cute smile on her face. I almost couldn’t stop staring.

“Oh, only sometimes. Like when they need a morale boost. That's the reason Beth is here today as well. Having Stephanie and Beth go though the treatment together will be more beneficial to their overall demeanor and progress.”

“I see, so how does this all work anyway?”

Paula made a gesture to her neck and Megan, and after a few seconds I figured out she wanted me to get another necklace. I arrived back in the living room in record time. “And so we place a necklace around the girl’s neck. Ah, thank you, Sam.” And I handed the necklace to Paula. “Just like this.” Paula quickly locked the necklace around Megan's neck before she could even say anything. “Here Janice, you too.” Janice came forward and allowed the necklace around her neck. Not realizing the mistake she was making. “And then, of course, the girl would strip naked.”

We all looked at Megan and Janice for a few seconds before Megan finally said. “Wow, that's very interesting. Don't you think so, Janice?”

“Yeah, really cool.” Janice giggled, looking over at my sister.

“Yes. Megan, I think now is as good a time as any.” Paula said with a smile on her face.

“Good time for what?” Megan was still not sure what she had just gotten into.

“Well to get undressed of course.”

“What do you mean? I'm not undergoing treatment.” She seemed much more confused than worried.

“Well you certainly seem interested in the process. So I figured a demonstration for today was in order.”

Now she was worried. “Oh no, thank you. That’s quite alright. Janice, I think we should be going.”

They turned to leave, but Paula piped up. “Uh Megan. The necklaces.”

“Oh right.”

Megan came back over to let Paula take the necklace off, but Paula just looked towards me, and then back at Megan and said “No, I think a real demonstration is in order for you, Megan. Now please remove your clothes.”

“I don't want to. Please just take this thing OWW!” I had given her a little zap.

“As you can see the necklace is very powerful in giving you the incentive to follow orders. We shouldn't have to ask again, Megan.”

“Come on, this isn't fun– Ow! Ow! Ow!” Megan was starting to tear up, I set it to level 2 after the first zap. “Ok. Ok. Please! I'll take my clothes off.” Without even having to speak to any parents, Paula had gotten us another naked girl. Megan was wearing a hoodie and dark blue jeans and started with taking off her hoodie. Under that she had a red t-shirt. She kicked off her shoes and unbuckled her jeans, lowering them to the floor and off her legs. She was turning beet red. After that, she lifted her shirt off exposing her white bra. Her panties were colored red. “Ok. Please? That's enough.” She begged in a low voice.

“Oh no, fully naked is the only way the treatment can be effective.” Paula answered her. So Megan reached back and undid her bra, letting it fall to the floor beside her. She didn't even try to cover up. Then she lowered her panties to her knees and let them fall the rest of the way off and stepped out of them. Her breasts were small, little cones with puffy areolas and pointy nipples on the end. They were just a shade darker pink from the rest of her skin. Below that, she had a shaven bush, just a little tuft of hair above her slit, with a little bit of stubble coming in above that. Her slit was closed at the bottom and open at the top, with her little clit peeking out. “Good girl, Megan.”

Now this, this was my true dream come true! Megan had delivered pizza to my house many times before, and I would keep ordering, just hoping it was the beautiful dark haired girl who would be making the delivery. If Amanda was a 10 out of 10, this girl was easily a 20. And now she was completely naked in my living room!

Paula now turned her attention to Janice. “And now you too. Janice, was it?”

“Oh well I don't think…”

“I'm going to have to speak with Megan's parents. Get them to understand the benefits of this program. I'm sure your parents would also be willing to hear about this wonderful program.”

“Oh, well I can wait until…”

I gave a little shock to Megan again. “Ow! What did I do?”

I had meant to shock Janice, but pushed the wrong remote. “You wouldn't want Megan to suffer just for your refusal now would you Janice?” Paula covered for me. Janice looked at all the naked girls present, and finally started striping off.

She started with her boots and socks. Followed by the dark blue shirt she was wearing and showed her black bra with a blue trim to us. Then she removed her pants and we saw she had on a matching pair of panties. She gave a little shudder as she removed her bra for us. Her boobs were bigger than Megan’s, similar to my sister’s but less upturned. Her nipples were a light shade of pink, with large areolas that covered a lot of the front of her breasts. She removed her panties and showed us she was a natural blonde, unlike my sister. Her pubes were sparse, just barely covering her pussy lips, with the inner lips protruding down. Her pussy was very cute, and quite visible from the front.

“Ok. Well I must be getting to class. I'm already late as it is.” Paula said. It was already 8:15. “I'll be back here today after my last class to check on your progress, girls. So Sam, you are in charge until I get back. Don't do anything with these girls I wouldn't do.” She gave me a little wink behind the girls back, and grabbed her clothes and started getting dressed. As soon as she was dressed, she grabbed all the other girl’s clothes and rushed out the door before any of the girls realized, with all the naked girls jumping to get out of the line of sight of the open door.

“Ok, Megan, Janice. Since you two are new to this, I think the first thing we should do is help you get over your modesty.” Both girls had covered themselves with their arms when Paula had opened the door. “Steph, why don't you show them how to do some jumping for us?”

I went over to Jimmy. “Hey Jim, you take Steph’s and Beth’s controller, I’ll keep Megan’s and Janice’s, that way we don't get them mixed up.” I felt bad about zapping Megan by mistake. Each controller was a different color, which matched the color of the necklace each girl was wearing.

Steph walked over in front of the TV and raised her arms up above her head and started jumping. “Ok now you three go join her.” And so four naked girls jumped up and down shaking their bodies, especially their tits for us. When I told them that was enough, each had worked up a nice sweat that made their bodies shine in the light. They all crowded on the couch to try and catch their breath. “Alright girls, now remember to keep those privates as visible as you can, even if you're just sitting.” Each girl eventually did as I said, letting their legs splay open a little more and keeping their arms at their sides not blocking the view of their boobs or pussy.

The doorbell rang again and through the window I could see it was Ryan. “Beth, one more door to answer for today.” I made her get up off the couch, even though I was closer to the door. She didn't put up any argument or even roll her eyes this time and just answered the door, not even trying to hide from Ryan. But even if she didn't try to hide, the blush was evident on her face as Ryan took in her fully nude body, before she asked him to come in.

Megan and Janice were not too pleased to be naked in front of another boy and both covered their privates again. “Uh Uh. Girls. This is my good friend Ryan. No need to be shy in front of him.” Not wanting to get another shock, the two girls were forced to show their bodies to the new boy.

“So, who’s this? You look familiar.” Ryan had been over a few times when I ordered pizza.

“This is Megan, and her friend Janice. Both are here to try out therapy for today. Megan delivers pizza, so that’s probably why she looks familiar to you.”

“Oh, cool.” Ryan stuck his hand out for each girl to shake, and they each reluctantly took it, blushing as he looked over their naked bodies.

“Ok, next we are going to play a little game. The garage needs a good cleaning. Now that's no big deal. The four of you can work in the garage in privacy with the door shut. Us boys will also be supervising you in the cleaning, just to make sure you girls do a good job. However, the game will be a timed trial. I'll set a timer for 1 hour. If the hour goes by and you are still not finished cleaning, the garage door will be opened and you will have to finish the job with it open like that.”

“But what if people see us!? We can't go naked in public. We’ll get arrested!” Megan whined at me.

“Well actually you can. You see, as long as you're showing no overt signs of arousal, then it's no problem for a girl to be naked out in public.” They all looked at me skeptically, but said nothing. So I added “You girls wouldn't get aroused being on display naked in public, would you?” All the girls shook their heads no, but they all gave a little blush I was able to notice.

“I'm not doing it!” Janice spoke up. “I wasn't supposed to even be here today, but MEGAN had to drag me over here. Oh come see the naked girl, Janice. It will be funny, Janice.”

“Is that all you two came to do today? Mock and belittle my sister? She is trying her very best to change her behavior and you two think this is some kind of joke!?” I was really letting them have it. “Maybe it's a good thing you two showed up when you did! I think this program will help you just as much as my sister. Now let's go. You have a garage to clean.”

So we all started heading towards the garage, but Steph stopped me in the hallway. “Hey, uh... Thanks for sticking up for me back there. I didn't expect you to do that for me.”

“Yeah Steph. You’re still my sister. I just need you to remember, I'm your brother, and I love you.” I gave her a hug and let her go into the garage.

In the garage, there were boxes and boxes stacked to the ceiling on the far side, and even more junk on the counter. Empty bottles of oil or windshield washer fluid having been left there for who knows how long. I set a timer on my phone for one hour and showed the girls.

“Oh come on! This is going to take forever.” Megan said, looking worried.

“Well with four of you it should be a lot quicker. I’d guess 90 minutes, 2 hours tops.” It was so fun to tease them. “Ok. On your mark. Get set. Go!” I hit the start button and the girls sprung into action opening boxes, dumping out the contents and trying to see what was salvageable and what was garbage. They tried working quickly, but with four of them they kept getting in each other's way, plus they had to wait for Steph to tell them where something should go.

I used the excuse of my phone being out as the timer to keep it in my hands, and when the girls were not paying attention I would take pictures and even a couple videos of them for later. With the picture and video, I figured I could keep Megan and Janice under control, and prevent them from talking to their parents before Paula did. That also gave me an idea to put some hidden cameras around the house, probably in the living room, so that I could always go back and have some footage of the naked girls to use against them if needed.

The girls had just about gotten all the garbage thrown away, and were ready to move onto putting things back away, when the timer went off. “Oh, come on! We're almost done here. Please don’t open the door.” Megan begged me.

“Sorry Megan, that's the rules of the game. Please, will you open the garage door?” I figured making her do it would be more fun, since she had piped up. The three other girls didn't know what to do. Janice kept looking like she wanted to cover up, raising and lowering her arms. Beth kept looking at each girl like they could somehow stop this. And my sister was looking at the floor, probably trying to will herself through it.

“Megan, we’re all waiting.” When she didn't move, I put her remote back down to level 1 and gave her a little zap. Finally she went over to the button, let out a deep sigh, and pushed it. As the door slowly opened, all the girls turned to face the back of the garage, not wanting anyone outside to see them. I could hear the screams and giggling of children down the street, obviously enjoying the day, playing outside.

“Well girls, the garage isn't going to clean itself. Come on. The quicker you finish, the quicker you can get back inside.” Eventually they got back to work, putting things back in boxes, sweeping the garage floor, and anything else that needed to be done.

They were almost finished, when from across the street, two younger boys and a girl riding their bikes saw into the open garage. They all came over to the edge of our driveway, and one boy shouted up to us. “Hey, how come those girls are working naked?”

I had seen him in the neighborhood before, and knew he lived across the street from us. “They are in therapy. We are supervising them for the day. You guys can come up here and get a better look if you like.” The naked girls didn't like that one bit, but they kept their mouths shut, trying to finish their work as fast as possible.

The kids came up to the open garage door. “Wow, this is neat! How long are they going to be naked for?” The other boy asked.

“Oh for quite a while. They need to correct some bad behaviors they have been doing and hopefully this treatment will help them.”

“My name is George, and this is my best friend Brian and his sister Penny.” The boys seemed elated to have found these naked teenage girls, but Penny seemed a bit nervous about it.

“So how old are you guys, if you don't mind me asking?”

“Me and Brian are 11, and Penny is 12.”

“I’m almost 13” Penny spoke in a small voice, looking in awe at the naked girls.

“Can we stay and watch them work?” Brian asked, obviously enjoying the show.

“I'm not sure. Why don't you go ask your parents if it's ok and then come back?” The naked girls seemed relieved that the kids were leaving. They rushed off, back across the street and over to their house.

A couple minutes later Brian was dragging his mom by the hand over to the open garage. “See, I told you there were naked girls!” George and Penny were also following.

“Wow! I can see that Brian. My name is Mrs. Laurence and I’m Penny’s and Brian’s mother.” She introduced herself to us.

“Hi. Nice to meet you. I hope we’re not causing too much of a commotion. The girls were getting hot working in this stuffy garage, so I decided to open it for them.” The naked girls were busy and not really paying attention to what I was saying, trying to finish their work before someone else showed up.

“So this is some kind of therapy?” Mrs. Laurence looked at me skeptically.

“Yes, you see they have been having trouble with grades. Acting out in school. And even using drugs.”

“Oh my! That's awful.”

“Yeah so, Doctor Turner, that’s who came up with this treatment, assigned them to be looked after by me and my friends. One of the girls here is my sister, Stephanie. The taller blonde.”

“And it really works?”

“Oh yes. I have complete faith in the program. It’s only a matter of how long the girls spend in the program. We won't really know how much more therapy they need to receive until the end of the week. For some girls a week is enough, and for others, they need much more time.”

“I see.” She said, seemingly impressed with my explanation.

“Hey Mrs. Laurence? Do you think Penny would ever have to go through this therapy?” I picked up what George was after.

“Oh, I don't know George.” She looked over at her daughter, seeming to contemplate something.

“Well, it can also be a good deterrent, even if the girl's behavior isn't bad, and is quite the confidence booster as well.” I quickly said, hoping to help George out.

“Oh, well… Penny’s grades have been slipping a little lately, and she’s been acting really shy the last few months. Alright, how does this work.”

“Well I could give you a free consultation today. She could try out the treatment and you could see if it works for her or not.”

“Alright Penny, give me your clothes.”

“Aww, but mom…”

“No arguments young lady. This is for your own good.”

I guess Penny knew better than to argue with her mother, because she started removing her clothes. She was wearing overalls and started unbuttoning them, letting them fall to her ankles. Next she pulled her long sleeve shirt over her head and showed off her little developing breasts. She didn't have much, just puffy little cone breasts much like Megan’s, but where as Megan was 16, Penny was only 12, so would probably grow a lot more. She had to sit down to take off her shoes, and when she got them off, stood back up and lowered her little yellow panties with pink hearts on them. Her pussy was just a little closed slit and no visible hair was showing. Even though I had four teenage girls naked, this was still quite enjoyable, because all on my own I had tricked her mom into making her go naked for me. I guess these naked teenage girls sold her on there being nothing wrong with the idea.

“Doctor Turner will be coming back over at about 8 today. You're welcome to stay over with us and observe, or come and get Penny at any time you need. The boys are also welcomed to stay. It’s best if the girls are naked in front of male peers close to their own age.”

“Oh well, I suppose the boys can stay then. I have laundry to get to, however. I'll just be across the street there if you need anything. Go ahead and send them home if they become too much of a bother. Penny, Brian, George. Listen to this nice boy. Do whatever he tells you, ok?”

“Sure mom!” Brian couldn’t keep the grin from his face. George just nodded, with a similar smile of his own.

“Yes mom.” Penny blushed, holding her hands in front of her little slit. Mrs. Laurence left, taking all of Penny's clothes with her.

“Ok, why don't you girls take a break for a minute?” I said turning to the teen girls. “Why don't you all line up by age so I can teach these young men about the female body.”

“Come on, Sam. We’re almost finished here.” Megan complained again.

“Yeah, let us do that after.” Beth said.

“Now come on, girls. These boys are in need of some teaching and I don't need to remind you again how I can control you, do I?” All the girls dropped what they were doing and came and lined up like I asked them. Beth on the left, then Megan, then my sister, and on the right was Janice. “Penny, go stand to the left of Beth there. Alright no covering up anymore Penny, you're in therapy now.” Penny dropped her hands from in front of her little slit. “Ok, feet shoulder width apart, and hands behind your head, girls.”

“So here you can see, boys, an example of how girls' bodies develop and mature as they age. Penny is only 12, so her boobs are still small, and her nipples are more of a brown color. Then you can see Beth here. She is 14. Her boobs have gotten bigger and her nipples more pink. She does have pubic hair down below that would cover her slit, but she chose to shave it off.” Beth blushed and gave me a nasty look about her pubes. “Now Megan is 16.”

“Why are her boobs so much smaller than Beth’s if she is older? They look like Penny’s” Brian interrupted me.

“Well as you can see, every girl’s body may be different. Some girls always have little boobs. Down here you can see her little clitoris sticking out. That’s the part a girl rubs when she wants to feel good. All girls have one, near the top of their slit, but some girl’s clits are more visible than others.”

“Wow!” George said.

I continued “The other two girls here are also 16. They are my sister, Stephanie, and this is Janice. Both have developed much more than Megan, having much larger boobs. And you can see their inner lips stick out down here, unlike the younger girls.” A very educational lesson, if I do say so myself.

“Ok boys, you can go get a close up look at each of them if you like.” So Brian and George both went over to check out the five naked girls, as each girl was forced to just stand there and display themselves. I even took the opportunity to go check out Penny, Megan, and Janice up close once the two younger boys were done. Ryan and Jimmy followed my lead. “Hey boys, don't forget to check out the back side as well.” And both boys circled around the backs of the naked girls and checked out their butts. “So boys, what do you like best?”

“I like Beth's thingy, it's really cute.” Brian answered, pointing to her pussy.

“Oh man, I just like that Penny’s naked!” Obviously George had a little crush on Penny. “But I also like Janice’s boobs. Do you think your boobs will look like that one day Penny?” The girl could only blush as she looked over at the naked teen’s boobs before looking down.

“Alright, you girls finish the garage and then we can all go inside.” It took them maybe 10 more minutes to finish, and then I finally shut the garage door as they all rushed to get back into the house.

“Man, you girls are all filthy from that. I think we should each give you a bath.” I knew all the boys were eager to get some hands-on experience with the girls.

“I know how to wash myself.” Megan gave me a dirty look.

“I know that, but you girls worked really hard. You should get to take a nice relaxing bath while we boys pamper you.

“Who is going to bathe which girl?” Ryan asked.

“Well there are five of us and five naked girls, so we’ll each take one. Jimmy, grab that pack of cards over there. Highest card gets to go first and choose which girl they want, next highest is next and so on.”

“Don’t we get a say in this?” Beth spoke up. All the girls nodded their heads in agreement with her.

“Alright. Who do you want bathing you, Beth?” Beth just looked away from me and blushed. “Megan? Steph?” None of the girls spoke up. “Don’t worry about it then. We’ll choose.”

So we each picked a card. Jimmy was highest with a queen. Then George got a 9, I got an 8, and both Ryan and Brian got a 6. “Brian can choose first. He is more of a guest than me.”

“Ok. Go ahead Jimmy.”

Jimmy walked up to each girl, contemplating his choice and checking them out some more before he finally said “Hope you don't mind man, but I've got to choose Stephanie.”

“That's cool man. Someone had to pick her anyway. Go ahead with her and have fun, but not too much fun.” Stephanie gave me an apprehensive look as they left for the bathroom. Each boy took the time to consider who they wanted to bathe. George was quick with his answer and took Penny. I decided to take Megan of course, not just because I have a crush on her, but also because she’s always so cute trying to argue with me. Brian took Beth as he had liked her pussy the best. And that left Ryan with Janice. Even if Ryan didn't get to choose, I could tell he was pleased with his girl.

After 20 minutes or so Jimmy brought back a blushing but squeaky clean Stephanie, and it was George’s turn. “Hey Jimmy, why don't you go keep an eye on them, since George is younger and will probably need a little help. Remember, Penny doesn't have a Necklace, so keep her calm.”

A little while later they came back out from the bathroom. George had the biggest grin I've ever seen. Penny on the other hand seemed pretty relaxed now, no longer seeming to be bothered about being naked.

Next was my turn. Just me and Megan. As I closed the bathroom door, she turned to me and asked “Why are you doing this to me? What did I ever do to you?”

“I heard what you said to my sister while getting the money the other day. You were pretty mean to her. Then today you actually showed up bringing a friend along all to embarrass my sister. You're obviously not as mature as you think you are.”

“We were just going to tease her a little, nothing else I swear.”

“Well teasing isn't very nice.”

She looked at me with a furrowed brow. “Oh, come on! All you do is tease or humiliate me... Us! It was really embarrassing to be stripped naked in front of you guys, and then the garage, and the little kids. Come on, this isn't fair.”

“It may not be fair, but I think it’s the right thing for you. Trust me. This therapy is going to help you in ways you haven't even realized yet.”

She just sighed, obviously not going to win this argument. The bath was done filling back up, so I took her by the hand and helped her step into the water. I helped wash much in the same way I did with my sister the other night. Eventually, I could tell my touches were having an effect on her. I started on her back, but did not skip the butt this time. I couldn’t resist. Then washed her legs quickly, front and back at the same time. Then I had her turn around and started at the top of her chest working my way down. Her little boobs were not as big as my sisters, but still so nice to play with. I got her nipples so hard, they were probably legit half an inch long. Her body was betraying her as I made my way down her cute tummy, making sure to clean her belly button, and finally got to the best part. Her pussy was ready for me to play with, and she didn't even need to be told to open her legs. I started playing with the lips, dragging my finger across her clit. As I said before, her clit was pretty prominent and poked out of the little hood even without being aroused. Now that I had gotten her worked up a bit, it was about twice as big. I remembered how my sister had said to go slow and slowly rubbed it with my thumb while enjoying the little squeaks that came out of her. Her hips were rocking back and forth, with her trying to grind her pelvis into my hand, and not before long she started grunting in front of me, eyes closed and almost losing her balance. I held her up with my other hand as I continued rubbing her pussy, now as fast as I could. Her squeaks turned to yells, and finally she could take no more and slid down the back wall into the bath water.

After a minute she looked back up at me and said. “Oh wow! That was amazing!”

“See this therapy isn't so bad is it?”

“I don't know. I just don't like being naked and embarrassed in front of so many people. If it was just…”

“Well from what I’ve learned from my sister and you other girls, embarrassment really gets you girls worked up.” She just looked at me with a blush, and like she wanted to tell me a secret, but kept her mouth shut. “Come on, let's get you rinsed and dried off.”

Done with her bath and back downstairs, I think Megan tried to ignore what had just happened, moving to the other side of the room away from me and ignoring whatever she could get away with. The others took their turns in the bathroom and I had Ryan supervise Brian on his turn.

While waiting, I turned on the TV and sat down next to Megan on the couch. She just looked at me and blushed, then went back to watching TV. I wanted to talk to her, but didn’t know what to say. She wasn’t covering her boobs, but was sitting with her legs closed, so I tapped her on the shoulder and pointed to her legs before demonstrating opening my fingers. She got the message and rolled her eyes at me, but opened her legs so I could see her pussy. I just stared at it, her blushing and peeking over at me every so often with just her eyes, until Ryan and Janice came back down from her bath.

“Ok, now that everyone's squeaky clean we can have some more fun. So who here wants to learn how to slow dance?” A chance to touch and press my body up against a naked girl? Yes please.

“Oh, I know the Waltz.” Janice said. The other girls just gave her a scowl.

“Alright Janice. I think we can keep the partners the same for now. Ryan, let Janice show you how to do the dance and we’ll all copy after a couple minutes.” So I found some Waltz music on YouTube with my phone while Janice and Ryan attempted to dance. It didn't look pretty at first. Ryan kept going the wrong way or bumping into her body, but eventually he seemed to pick it up.

All us other guys were eager to grab our naked dance partners, so we all tried to copy what we were seeing with varying results. Megan whispered to me, “You know the Waltz isn't really the type of dance you're looking for here. When this song is over, go put on a slower song and I’ll show you how to dance.” Man, this girl was sending me mixed messages.

When the song was over, I went and put on some nice slow music and said to everyone “Ok. Now this time everyone copy Megan and me.” I went over to Megan, and she pressed her body to me, grabbing my arms and placing them right above her butt, then holding me around the shoulders. It certainly was hard at that point, and there was no way she couldn't feel it, being pressed against my front. For a while we just rocked back and forth, looking into each other's eyes, until the music stopped and we both came out of our trance.

I guess everyone else had figured out this dance pretty easily, because they were all up close to each other as the song ended. “Ok, let's switch partners, but keep the same dance.” So we all shuffled around to a different naked girl and swayed with the music. It was nice being close to the other girls, but nothing like that dance with Megan.

It had gotten to be mid afternoon, and I was sure starting to get hungry again, so I decided to step into the kitchen and order a couple pizzas for all of us. When I came back to the living room the naked girls all seemed to have become more relaxed about their nudity. My sister and Janice were both sitting on the couch, legs open, teasing the boys with their slits. Beth, Megan and little Penny were sitting on the floor Indian style, which left their pusses visible from the vantage point of the boys as well. Jimmy was sitting in the lazy boy, next to my sister, and Ryan and the younger guys had grabbed a couple kitchen chairs, putting them opposite the couch.

“So Beth” my sister asked “What were you doing to get put in this program?” Beth looked over at me, not sure what to say. “Oh, I get it, trust me. I'm not proud of how I was acting myself. Honestly, most of the things I’ve been doing I didn't really want to do. It’s just Jenn–” My sister stopped talking.

“You mean Jenny Carpenter? The head cheerleader?” Megan piped up.

“Uh no, someone else. You wouldn't know them… So crazy day huh, being naked and stuff.” My sister seemed to be trying to change the subject, pretty badly.

“Steph, if there's something going on with this Jenny girl, you should tell me. Maybe there's something I can do.” My sister just looked at me with sad eyes, but said nothing.

The doorbell rang and startled the girls. “Ok, Steph, Penny, Beth you can go into the kitchen for a couple minutes. Megan, Janice, there is someone at the door for you.”

Megan looked up from her spot on the floor, with wide eyes. “Us? We don't even live here. How could the door be for us?”

“Come on, girls, get moving. Ryan, take the two young guys into the kitchen please.”

So Jimmy and I followed the two naked 16 year old girls to the front door. “Come on Sam, this is too much.” Megan said again, trying to get out of seeing who was behind the door.

Janice giggled. “Oh come on, Megan, it's not that bad. I'm kind of starting to like it.” and before we could even argue with Megan, Janice reached over to the door and swung it open so quick Megan didn't have time to react.

On the other side of the door was the pizza delivery man. “Woah!” the man said. He seemed to be in his mid to late 20’s.

We all just stood there for a few seconds, and then Megan jumped and tried to cover her body with her arms. “Oh god! Kyle!” She screamed out. Janice was all smiles, directly facing the guy.

“Um, I have uh, pizza, for uh... Megan, whoa! You're, like, totally naked!”

I quickly stepped in to cover for Megan, like I had planned. “Yeah, these girls lost a few bets to us guys and are paying up. So the pizza was $21.06 right?”

“Oh, uh, yeah dude.”

So I handed him the money, and he handed Janice the pizza boxes, but then he just stood there looking back and forth from Megan to Janice. “Thanks, uh. Kyle was it?”

“Oh yeah dude, thank you!”

“Say Kyle. We can keep this between us right? No reason to go hurting Megan's reputation.”

“Oh sure dude. Well, Megan, let me get one more look at you before I go.” Megan just stood there blushing, trying to keep her privates covered. “I uh, mean, like uncovered and stuff.” Megan looked over to me with a worried expression, but I just nodded my head yes and gestured for her to lower her arms.

Megan turned back to Kyle, letting out a small groan, and dropped her arms to her sides. Kyle had the biggest grin on his face as the naked girl showed off her body for him. After a good 30 seconds, Janice spoke up again. “Well, thanks Kyle. See you around, maybe.” and shut the door. She then strutted her way over to the kitchen with the pizza, Jimmy following close behind.

I was about to head over myself, when Megan spun me back around and stared at me with an evil expression on her face. If looks could kill. She tried numerous times to yell at me, but I think she was so angry she couldn't get the words out. Finally I just said “See Megan, your nipples are all hard and” I reached down and swiped a finger across her opening up to her clit, and held it up for her “You're totally wet. It's the embarrassment that gets you excited.” I echoed some of her words to my sister from the other day back to her, then I turned and went to the kitchen, leaving her there, even more annoyed.

In the kitchen, everyone had already grabbed a slice and were chowing down. My sister came over to me “So I'm guessing you had Megan answer the door for the pizza man? You even got it from the place she works. How did she take it?”

Just then Megan came into the kitchen, still pretty angry, but said nothing and sat at the table, pretty much ignoring everyone. “Well as you can see, she was pretty mad, but I think after what she said to you the other day, it was worth it to make her go through the same thing you did.”

“Yeah, well at least it was a girl when I answered the door. She had to be naked in front of a guy, and one she works with.”

“I really didn't know who it would be in either case.”

I purposely took a seat next to Megan, who just scowled at me, and grabbed a slice. As I ate, I surveyed the room. I saw that we had actually made it happen. Every girl in this house right now was completely naked for our viewing pleasure, just like I had planned. George and Penny were back to being good friends, the younger girl not caring about being nude anymore. Ryan was explaining something to Beth about computers, with her trying to understand as best she could. Stephanie and Brian were both just enjoying their pizza. And Jimmy seemed to be really getting along with Janice now. He was more into the exhibitionist thing, so after her display answering the door he shifted all his attention to her. He even kept playfully flicking his finger across Janice’s left nipple as she was eating, and she would just laugh and giggle about it, enjoying his attention.

Megan just sat there stewing in her own anger. I grabbed a plate and a slice for her, but she had only taken a couple bites. God she was cute when she was angry. Cute, naked, and angry. But, I figured I better try to brighten her mood before the day was over.

I had her come with me up to my room when we were done eating. “Megan, listen, I'm not going to say I’m sorry about you being naked, cause I really think you're cute and like your body.” Megan blushed at what I was saying. “I'm also not going to apologize for making you answer the door. My sister had to face the same thing Saturday and you were pretty mean to her. I will say I'm sorry it was a guy who answered the door, even if I didn't know who it would be either time. My sister could have answered the door to Kyle on Saturday as far as I knew. What I'm getting at is...” but before I could finish, Megan lunged towards me fast, almost fast enough, I thought she was about to hit me, but instead she was kissing me. We fell over onto the bed side by side, and made out like that for a while.

Megan broke the kiss and looked at me with her deep brown eyes, “Do what you did when I was in the bath.”

As I was reaching down for her cunt, Ryan came upstairs and knocked on my wide open door. “Hey uh, we aren't…” Megan jumped up and ran out of the room and down the stairs before I could even say anything. Ryan just looked at me and said “Oh, sorry.” and went back downstairs.

Well there went that. I got up and followed him downstairs, where everyone was in the living room again. I guess it was up to me to come up with something to do. “How about a game of charades?” I offered.

So we split up into boys vs naked girls and took turns trying to guess what each person got for their word. It was very enjoyable watching the girls try to gesture and move around as their tits or their asses would jiggle as they pointed or moved. In the end the girls won, probably because us guys were all a bit distracted.

At right about 8, Paula rang the doorbell and I answered the door this time instead of one of the girls. “Hey Sam, come help me carry this bag with the girls' clothes in please.” So I followed her over to her car. When we got closer I noticed a boy was sitting in the passenger seat, waiting. “So that's my son, Peter. I could have carried their clothes in easily, but the real reason I had you come out is, if you think it's a good idea, I'd like my son to have a chance to see the girls, like you said.”

“Well, I don't see why not. If he’s anything like me, I’m sure he’d love it.”

So she walked over to the car door and opened it and asked her son to get out. “Now, Peter. Remember the new job I told you about?”

“Yeah mom.”

“Well it involves some therapy for girls who have been behaving badly. Inside the house there are 4 teenage girls going through this program. You see, they are all naked and must stay that way for the treatment to work.”

“Oh! Holy cow, mom!”

“Yeah, anyway, Sam here has invited us in for a few minutes and then we will be going home once the girls get dressed. Do you think you can handle that?”

“Um, sure, mom. No problem.” He tried to sound cool, but his eyes were as big as saucers.

“Just be respectful and don't say anything about their bodies. Ok? In fact, don't talk unless someone asks you something. Ok?”

“Yeah ok, mom.”

Just before we were all going to head back in, Mrs. Laurence walked over from across the street. “So, this must be the famous doctor I've heard about. Hi, I’m Abby Laurence.”

“Hi ma’am. I’m Doctor Paula Turner, and this is my son Peter. We were just coming to finish up with some patients here.”

“Oh yes, I know all about this program. Mrs. Adams told me all about her daughter's involvement in the program” She turned to me saying “Your mom asked me to keep an eye on the place for the week while she is working.” Well that explains why she wasn’t upset when she saw the girls this morning. She turned back to Paula “And I’ve read your website. When Sam offered to have my daughter, Penny, join, I jumped at the chance. Her grades have been slipping and I think she has been getting a little shy.”

“Did you say Penny? Like Penny Laurence.” Peter asked the woman.

“Yes, that's my daughter, young man.”

“Oh, we go to Johnson Middle School together.”

“Oh that's nice. You should come inside and say hi to Penny.” I guess Mrs Laurence had really liked the idea of this program for her daughter. “Sam explained how it was beneficial for the girls to be naked in front of male peers their own age.”

“Yes. Absolutely right, Sam. Good work.” Paula gave me a smile and a wink that Mrs. Laurence missed.

So we made our way back into the house, and once again the naked girls were subjected to showing their bodies to a new boy. Peter mostly stared at his naked classmate, enjoying the opportunity to see a girl basically his age completely naked. Penny seemed to revert back to being embarrassed and shy, being naked in front of a classmate.

“As you can see, ma’am, being naked in front of a male peer is really the heart of the program. After a while they get used to being naked and this helps rewire their brain, so to speak, making them better behaved and well mannered. It also helps girls who may feel less than enthusiastic about how their bodies look.”

“Yes, I see. Penny, have you been well behaved today?” Her mother asked.

“Yes mom, I did everything the boys said to do. They even gave me a bath.” the naked 12 year old answered back. “Say mom?”

“Yes Penny?”

“Would it be ok if I came back tomorrow and spent more time in therapy?”

“I’m not sure. Doctor Turner? Would that be alright?”

“I don’t see why not. Here. Here’s my card. Give me a call later and we’ll work out the details.”

“Thank you, Doctor Turner. Alright, let's get you kids home. Come on.”

“But mom? Where are my clothes?”

“Oh, I left them at home, sorry sweetie. Don't worry, it's only across the street. Besides, didn't you want more naked time? Come on.”

And so George, Brian, and completely naked Penny left with their Mom. That left 4 naked girls and 4 boys, with Paula here as well. “Ok Beth, here you go, you may now get dressed.” Beth took her clothes from Paula and started getting dressed, relishing in the feel of clothing on her body again, and the chance to get away from the staring boys present.

“Megan, Janice, how did you enjoy your demonstration of the program today?” Janice spoke first. “Oh Doctor Turner! I think I'm really starting to see the benefit of this program. If there is room, I'd really like to sign up after speaking with my parents.”

“Wonderful Janice, and you Megan?”

“Oh, I really don't think this kind of thing is working for me. I think today was enough.”

“Really Megan? It seems to suit you. I would think a girl of your” she looked down at her boobs “body type would really benefit from this program.” Megan was mortified at this woman calling out her small breasts in front of everyone, and turned red. “Let me ask. Did you feel any arousal while naked in front of these young men?” Megan looked at me, before blushing and staring back at the floor. “Yes, I thought as much. That's perfectly natural. Your body will respond in many ways you can't control. Let me ask, when you need to go to the bathroom, do you get embarrassed or just go do it?”

She looked back up, confused at what Paula was getting at. “I just go.”

“Exactly. When your body is aroused, it’s just telling you that it is ready for sex. Not that you need to do that, unlike going to the bathroom. But Megan, don't let embarrassment get in the way of learning from this wonderful program.”

After that the two teen girls were allowed to dress. Janice seemed disappointed, but Megan seemed relieved. “I'm driving Beth home. Do either of you girls need a ride?”

“No, I drove here.” Megan answered her. “Oh, the necklace. Shouldn't you take these off?”

“Why don't you come back over tomorrow for that? It will give you time to really consider joining the program.”

Everyone else left at that point, leaving just me and my sister alone. I figured enough had happened today and let her hang out, watching TV. I stayed with her, just to enjoy her naked body a little more. Finally, it was getting late, when my mom got home. So I sent Steph to bed.

I did one more thing before going to bed. Oh yes, well that too, but I ordered a few cameras from a spy website I had found. It would take a couple of days to get here, but they could easily be hidden around the house undetected. They were full HD and connected to my computer via WiFi.
Last edited by superevil7 on Sat Jun 25, 2022 5:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
superevil7

Doctor Turners Behavior Modification Program - Chapter 5

Post by superevil7 »

Chapter 5

The day started out pretty much like the others. I checked in on my sleeping sister while heading down stairs to wait for Beth. My mom had decided to let her stay over for the week. It was only 6 as my mom pulled away, and a few minutes later Paula pulled up, with Beth and Peter following her to the door.

“Welcome guys. Beth, I think you know the rules by now.” I smiled at her. So once again Beth stripped out of her clothes, this time with Peter and myself watching.

“Normally Peter would go to his father's house on a day like this, but he insisted he wanted to come stay with his new friend, Sam, today. I can't imagine why? Would that be alright with you?”

“Oh of course, Doctor Turner.”

“Good. Peter, just do what Sam asks you to do. Ok? Oh Sam, the girl from across the street, Penny, will be coming over sometime today too. That's not a problem right?”

“No. Not at all. Peter, I'll bet you’re looking forward to that.”

“Oh yeah, this is going to be so much fun!”

“Well remember, Peter, do what Sam tells you. Ok?”

“Ok, mom.”

“Ok, well I'm going to a meeting with Janice's parents this morning, then off to classes. See you around 8 tonight. Bye everyone.”

Once Paula had left, Peter seemed to get more bold with looking at Beth. “Beth, why don't you give Peter a thorough tour of the female body while I go wake my sister?”

Beth blushed, but went over to the couch and had Peter sit on the floor in front of her. She started explaining “Here are my breasts. I don't think they are done growing yet, and on them are my nipples, the pointy bit here.” Oh this was too good to miss, so I stayed and watched the whole demonstration. “Around that is called the areolas. Ok and my stomach and stuff are here. Here is my belly button. Uh, you see, girls' hips grow wider so they can carry a baby in them.” And she stood and showed off her figure to him. “Uh ok, and uh…” She sat back down and opened her legs for him. “So this is my, uh, vulva it’s called. Most people call it a vagina but that's not quite right. Here.” She used her fingers to open the slit. “On top here is my clitoris. That's really the part that makes girls feel good. And down below it here is the entrance to my vagina, where uh, where uh...”

“That’s where the boy puts his penis if he wants to make a baby right!?” Peter asked happily.

“Uh, yeah, and for fun too.”

“Oh wow! Can I try that?”

“Oh no, Peter, that is only for adults, ok. Just enjoy looking, but no touching unless I say. Got it.” His mom certainly wouldn’t be happy if I allowed that.

“Yes, sorry Sam.”

“It’s ok. I better go get my sister now.”

Damn that was one of the hottest things I'd ever seen, making a naked girl talk about her own body and privates. I will have to use that again later. I woke my sister up and headed back down stairs as fast as I could. I didn't want to leave Peter alone with the naked girl too long. They were still just sitting where I had left them. Peter was enjoying looking at Beth, who was still holding her slit open for him.

After a minute, he asked her “So girls can make themselves feel good with that top part there?” and he pointed. “Can you show me?”

“Oh, I don't…” Beth started, but I interrupted her.

“Good idea, Peter. Beth, go ahead and show him how you do that.”

“But Sam, I’m not sure it's such...”

“Come on, Beth. It will be a good education for the boy here. Or...” I held up one of the remotes. So she licked her finger and started rubbing her little clit with it, and at the same time grabbed her left nipple, tweaking it a little. She started making little moaning noises as we watched. After a few minutes my sister came down the stairs to join us. I just held my finger in front of my lips, telling her to be quiet, and pointed to Beth. Soon Beth was bucking her hips up and down as she let out louder and louder moans, before finally cumming in front of us.

“Wow Beth! Looks like you had a lot of fun there.” My sister teased Beth about having just gotten herself off in front of us.

“Wow! Can you do that again?” Peter asked Beth.

“Actually, Steph, since you're here now, why don’t you show Peter how you do it.” I offered, enjoying the way my sister blushed at my suggestion.

“Well I’m not really in the mood...”

“Oh come now, Stephanie. Peter really would like to watch that again, and I think Beth could use a little rest. Go on, give him a show!”

My sister knew better than to fight at this point, so went over and sat on the other side of the couch, and Peter scooted over to be right center with her. She shyly opened her legs, showing her bald little pussy to us and then started rubbing her nipples. Pretty soon she was moaning just like Beth had been before, finally reaching down to find her clit. She started rubbing her clit with one hand and used two fingers on the other and stuck them in her hole. Same way she did it the other day. Interesting. I could see she was getting close, but before she could finish, the doorbell rang.

I checked through the window to see who it was, and it turned out to be Ryan and Jimmy. “Come on in guys. Things are just getting started today. The girls were just showing Peter here how they masturbate. It's really interesting, you know. They each have their own unique way of doing it.” I let them into the house and we all stood opposite the couch. “Go ahead Steph, continue.”

So now with my friends there to watch as well, Stephanie continued to play with herself. As she got closer, she started yelling out “Ahh” and even a few “Yes”es. It didn't take long for her to cum before us, gyrating a few last times before being still and slumping back on the couch.

“I'm sure after all that action you girls have worked up an appetite. Go ahead to the kitchen and start making breakfast for all of us. Peter, have you eaten yet?” The younger teen was still enjoying the sight of my naked sister and didn't answer. “Hey Pete?” I said a little louder.

“Oh yeah, I’ll have some.” He said, not taking his eyes from the nude girl.

My sister recovered after a couple minutes and headed in with Beth. While we waited, I started up a conversation with the guys. “So Pete? Who do you think did it best?”

“Definitely Stephanie. I really liked your sister’s... uh, Volvo, was it?”

“Beth called it a vulva, but you can call it a pussy.”

“Yeah, that. Her pussy was really awesome!”

“Hey, I’ve got an idea.”Jimmy said, having taken a place on the couch when the girls left. “Why don’t we have a naked beauty pageant? Then we can rate all the girl’s parts and talents, crown the first ever Miss Naked Everton.”

“Oh, that’s an awesome idea Jimmy! What would be the categories?” I asked.

“Well, their bodies of course.” Ryan said from the other side of the couch.

“No man, think more personal, more intimate.” Jimmy replied back. “We separate out each body part, like boobs is one category, ass is another.”

“Pussy!” Peter added with a big smile.

“Yeah you get it, Pete.” Jimmy held up his hand for a high five.

I pulled out my phone and started taking notes. “Ok so, boobs, ass, pussy, what else?”

“Legs, definitely their legs.” Ryan said with a far away look on his face.

“Oh hips, those are always nice.” Jimmy said.

“Do you want hips or their over all figure? Both maybe?” I asked.

“Let's just go with figure. Keep it simple.”

“How about smile, hair? Something less pervy so the girls aren't too grossed out.” I asked them.

“Yeah, that sounds good. Probably a talent too.” Jimmy added.

“Ok, anything else?” No one said anything so I continued. “Ok so with all these categories we should rate each girl out of five. Then add up the total. Sounds good?”

“A very excellent way of judging the girls’ overall hotness.” Ryan said with a chuckle.

Soon, breakfast was ready, eggs, bacon and toast. “Boy, this smells delicious. Good job girls.”

“Thanks Sam. I had to show a couple things to your sister here about cooking. She’s really not very good at it.” Beth explained.

“Hey!” my sister said with a little pout. “Well yeah, you’re right. I’ve just been, well…” and she looked down sadly.

“Hey, it’s ok, sis. At least you're trying now. And anyway, I thought the breakfast you made the other day was fine.”

She clicked her tongue at me, “Just fine? See if I ever make you breakfast again.” but then gave a laugh.

We spent most of the rest of that morning just hanging out and enjoying the day. The girls were starting to get used to their nakedness, at least while we were not making them do things for us. At about noon the doorbell rang again. “Ok Steph, time for you to test your resolve to this program. Please answer the door.” So my sister got up, and went to the door without arguing. She grabbed the door handle, and just before opening it, gave a hesitant look back at me, before slowly opening the door.

Lucky for her it was Megan and Janice at the door. Janice quickly rushed inside without even waiting to be invited in. She came over to Jimmy with a big smile on her face. “So, Doctor Turner talked with my parents earlier today. They were against it at first, but eventually relented and are allowing me to stay in the program. Isn’t that great!”

Megan was still standing outside the doorway, and seemed down. “Please Megan, come in. Before someone else sees me?” My sister said to her classmate.

“Oh sorry.” Megan replied and came in finally letting my sister close the door.

“Well Janice, the best time is now. You guys are here pretty late.” I said. Janice got the meaning and started taking her clothes off. “How about you Megan? Made your decision?” She seemed to get even more quiet and just looked down at the floor. “Hello? Megan?”

“I uh, I don't think I can.” She said, with tears in her eyes.

“Hey Megan. It's ok, you don't have to get naked if you don't want to.” Damn. She was pulling at my heartstrings.

“I... Can we talk somewhere alone, Sam?”

“Uh, sure. Why don't we go up to my room? Jimmy, Ryan, here are the remotes for Steph and Beth. You girls mind your manners.”

So Megan and I went up to my room. This time I made sure to shut and lock the door before we started talking. “So what's this about Megan?”

“Well um. Do you think I’m pretty?” She said it so fast I almost didn't understand her.

“Yeah Megan, uh, you’re uh... you're, like, totally hot.” I stammered out, but I don't think she believed me.

“No, really. Even after seeing me naked yesterday?”

“Yeah Megan, you're super cute, especially when you're naked.” Man, I really wanted to let her know how much I liked her, but didn’t know how to get it out.

“Come on? I have a body like a 12 year old, and don't try to tell me otherwise. We both saw Penny yesterday. She probably has bigger boobs than I do.”

“Megan, I think you're totally cute.”

“Yeah, see! Cute! Like a puppy dog, or a little kid. Dammit! Why can’t I have a body like Janice or your sister? Or hell! Even Beth is bigger up top then me!” She started to cry.

God! I hate it when they cry! “Hey, come on. I didn't make out with Janice or Beth yesterday. In fact I couldn't keep my eyes off you.” I put my arms around her and looked into her eyes. “I think you're one of the sexiest girls I’ve ever met. The way you teased my sister the other day…” I probably said too much just then.

“So? You really like looking at me naked?” she sniffled a little and seemed to stop crying.

“Oh god yes! I love seeing you naked! You’re, like, the best girl to look at out of all of them.”

“So would you like…” She shut her eyes and blushed as red as I’ve ever seen. ”Would you want to see me again?”

“Really!? That would be awesome!” I paused a moment before saying, “But you don't have to do that, Megan.” I didn’t really want to make girls cry, just embarrass them a little. Ok, a lot.

“Well, just for a few minutes, and just up here. Ok?” And just like that, she was stripping naked for me. She got down to her bra and panties, and gave one last long look at me, then reached back to undo her bra. She set it down on the bed, and quickly pulled off her panties. “So, uh, this is still totally embarrassing for me, you know.” She said, trying not to look at me. She did, however, not try to cover up either.

“Didn't yesterday have any effect on you?” I asked her.

“Well yeah! There's no way I'd have been naked in some boys' bedroom I basically just met, before yesterday.” We both laughed at that.

“Come on. Is it really that bad?”

“Why don't you try it and see how you like it?”

“Sorry, no can do, Megan. It would ruin the progress of the program. Besides, I can hardly control myself around you as it is. Do you really want me with my clothes off?” She blushed a little at that, but said nothing.

For a minute we just stood there, not saying anything while looking at each other. Well, I looked at her. She seemed to be trying to look at everything but my face. And even though I tried for her, I couldn't help but keep checking out her body. Finally, I told her she could get dressed again if she wanted. “Well maybe... I don't know? Maybe I was just afraid you were right.”

“About what?”

She lowered her voice to a whisper, “That I like being naked in front of you...” That made me just about the hardest I’ve ever felt.

“So why not come down stairs then? You'll never get over that embarrassment hiding up here.”

“Oh fine. What the hell! Everyone down there has already seen me. Right? Just no more making me answer the door or uninvited guests. Ok?”

“Sure Megan. Come on, we better get down there and make sure nothing unseemly is happening.”

So I opened my door and walked down the hallway and looked back at Megan. She stood next to me at the top of the stairs and took my hand, and we both walked down to the living room together.

When we got there, Janice called out “Oh Megan! I just knew you would change your mind.”

Steph saw me holding Megan’s hand and added, “Well bro. Finally got yourself a girlfriend, I see.” At that, both Megan and I dropped our hands and blushed.

“Oh don't tease them, Steph. Megan will go back to hiding upstairs.” Janice joked.

Megan went and sat on the other side of the room, probably hoping to avoid the girlfriend topic and I stayed where I was standing, not sure what to do. Jimmy then turned to me from looking at Janice and asked, “So Sam, think it's time to try out that contest we were talking about?” but before I could answer him there was a knock at the front door.

I opened it to find Mrs. Laurence and Penny. Penny was still completely naked and blushed as I automatically checked her out. “Hi Mrs Laurence, Penny. Doctor Turner said you would be by today to continue the program.”

“Yes, she said that Penny should have a lower amount of time overall, being younger, so I figured afternoon would be best for her to come over.” She then peeked over into the living room. “I see the gangs all here again today. Even Peter Turner is here from your class. Isn’t that nice, Penny?”

The blood all seemed to rush to Penny’s cute face at hearing that Peter was here. “He is?”

“Yes. Go ahead and say hi to him, Penny, while I finish talking to your mom.”

“So George’s mother invited Brian over to his house for the rest of the week. We trade off the boys on weeks off like this. They can be a handful sometimes.”

“Oh, that's too bad they couldn't be here. They were really no trouble at all yesterday.”

“Thank you for saying that. Sometimes us single mothers get so caught up at work we really don’t know what's happening in our own homes. I'm glad to know there is a responsible young man across the street I can count on. I’ll leave Penny here until 8 again if that's alright? And I'll drop her off at this time the rest of the week too, if you don't mind?”

“Of course not, Mrs. Laurence. You can leave Penny here as long as you need.”

“Alright, thank you, Sam. See you later. Bye Penny!” and she was off.

“Ok Jimmy, let's get the pageant underway.” I said, causing Jimmy to spring into action.

“Ok Girls. We thought it would be fun if you all participated in an informal beauty pageant. You know, since you're all dressed so nicely today.” Jimmy said, giving them a little wink. He had all the girls stand at the opposite side of the room while us guys took the couch and chairs. “So, this isn't any ordinary pageant. We will be judging each category up to 5 points, with a full score of 40. So Janice, care to go first?”

“Yeah sure.” Janice stepped forward ready to show off her body to us. “Ok, first category is smile.”

“Alright.” Janice gave us all a nice smile. Since learning she seemed to like being naked in front of us boys yesterday, I don't think the smile had left her face.

“Ok, now turn around a couple times so we can see your hair.” Jimmy said to her. Janice did what he said. It was hard not to look at her body instead of her hair, but we all seemed to manage to get a score down for her. I paid special attention to Megan when it was her turn, I really liked her dark brown, almost black hair. It went down just past her shoulders. All the girls had their turn to show off their smiles and hair, and then Jimmy moved on to the good stuff.

“Janice, you’re up again. Take 30 seconds or so and show your breasts off to us.”

“Oh! Ok!” she said, grabbing her boobs from underneath and shaking them for us. Then she started jumping up and down letting them bounce for us. Finally she shimmied her shoulders back and forth, letting her titties jiggle nicely.

“Thank you Janice. Who wants to go next?” When none of the other girls stepped forward, Jimmy said “Alright. Still getting over that shyness I guess. Well, Steph, you're up.” Steph wasn't quite as enthusiastic at first, just jumping up and down again like she had done the other days, but then she pinched her nipples between her thumb and forefinger, making the nipples stand at attention. Then she gave a cute little smile while blushing at us. “Wonderful Steph. Thank you.”

“Beth, you're up next.” Beth had watched the 2 girls before her and knew in order to win she would have to at least match their enthusiasm. She grabbed her nipples, getting them hard and copied Janice’s move of shimmying her shoulders back and forth for the full 30 seconds. “Nice Beth! Really hot! Megan?”

Megan stepped forward, not really wanting so much attention. She looked over at me, so I gave her a thumbs up and smiled. She gave a half smile back and started jumping up and down. Her little boobies jiggled just nicely, I thought, but I wasn't the only judge here. When her time was up she just stepped back into the line with the other girls.

“Ok and last, but certainly not least. Penny!” Jimmy said, trying to give the girl a boost of confidence. Penny stepped forward and tried to do the shoulder shimmy but couldn't quite get the movements right.

“This feels funny,” She said to us. She then settled for jumping up and down.

“Ok that's it for that category. Next let's have you girls walk back and forth one at a time. Guys put down your scores for their figures and legs as they walk.” Each girl took her turn walking back and forth in front of us a couple times. Janice, obviously enjoying showing off, strutted around. Megan more just walked quickly, trying to get it over with fast. With the other girls being somewhere in between.

“Ok, just 2 more categories and then the talent show. The next category is your butts girls. So turn around where you're standing. Now bend over and touch your toes please.” Janice and Penny bent over right away showing off their butts to us guys. Beth and Steph both looked over their shoulders giving a furrowed brow at the command. Jimmy just held up the remote he had and the girls turned back around and did as asked. “Come on Megan, we can't finish until you go.” So without looking back at us, Megan reached down and touched her toes. From my vantage point I could see Megan’s little pussy lips peeking out the back, even though she had her legs as closed as she possibly could.

“Alright. You can turn around now girls. Just one second while I set up this next round.” Jimmy went into the kitchen and grabbed one of the chairs, and brought it back, setting it down facing the couch. “Ok, when I call your name, please come sit in this chair and wrap your legs around the back of the front legs here like this.” And he sat down in the chair demonstrating the position he wanted.

“Penny, you first this time.” Penny came and sat down in the position described and the effect was immediate. With her legs wrapped around the chair legs, her knees were forced open and her butt was forced to the front edge of the chair. This left her slit completely open for our examination. The girl blushed as Jimmy came up and got a close up view of her pussy from mere inches away. Each of us boys took the time to do the same, with Pete taking the longest of all of us with his naked classmate.

“Ok Penny. Think of a talent you would like to demonstrate for us for the next round while we check out the other girls.” So each girl had their turn. Beth, then my sister, then Megan and finally Janice. While it was Megan’s turn, when I thought no one could see because I was so close, I ran my finger up her slit to her clit and back down, looking her in the eyes, and gave a little wink. She just shuddered a little and held her breath in with a wide eyed expression on her face, which changed to a blush when I got back to my seat.

Jimmy moved the chair out of the way and asked, “So do you all have a talent ready?” The girls all nodded yes and so Jimmy asked, “Great. Who wants to go first?” This time my sister went first. She chose to do a cheer from school, throwing her legs up in the air, letting us get glimpses of her mound, and shaking her boobs even more than she had earlier.

Megan went next, walking over into the kitchen and knocking on the wall. “Come on. Someone answer the door.” she said. So I walked over and pretended there was a door to the kitchen and ‘opened it.’ She came into the doorway carrying an oven tray saying “Hi, I have a delivery for Sam. That will be $13 please.” and giggled.

Jimmy spoke up. “Hey! That's cheating. If you're going to deliver to this house, you have to use the front door.”

Megan seemed to be scared of that, so I said “Oh, come on, Jimmy. We’re just fooling around here.”

“No. She has to do it right. Come on, Megan, out the door with you.” and he held up the shock remote for either Steph or Beth, I wasn't sure which. I did know Megan’s remote was still up in my room on my desk, but before I could say anything she went over to the door.

“Ok fine, just answer the door quickly, Sam.” She opened the front door and stepped outside. Jimmy made a gesture for her to close the door so she did. Immediately the doorbell rang and I walked to the door as fast as I could. “Hi, delivery for Sam, $13 please.” She didn't giggle this time. I took the tray and pretended to hand her money.

She was stepping back inside, when Jimmy said. “I didn't know the pizza delivery drivers stayed over to enjoy the pizza?”

Megan was getting upset now and almost said something, but before she could, Jimmy said, “I’m just kidding, Megan. Come back in. Don't want anyone seeing you, do you?” I know Jimmy was just having fun, teasing her like I had done the previous day, but I didn't want Megan to get freaked out and leave. I would have to talk to him later. Let him know to cool it with her a little.

The next talent was Penny’s. She showed off how she could do summer salts and handstands and things like that. It was pretty cute to watch a naked girl roll around and hold herself upside down like that.

Beth borrowed my phone and put on a pop song. When the lyrics started, she sang along to them. She had a really nice voice. She started to sway a little to the music as she sang, eventually breaking out the full dance number that went along with the song. It was really sexy, as she was swaying her hips and moving all around.

Finally it was Janice’s turn. She had requested to go last, saying her talent would blow everyone else out of the water. She went and grabbed the kitchen chair and put it back in front of the couch. Then she sat down in the same position with her legs wrapped around the chair legs. “Ok everyone. Come watch this. You girls too.” So the girls came over to Janice’s sides and watched, not really sure what would happen.

She started rubbing her nipples until they were nice and hard. Then she took one of her hands and moved it down to her pussy, rubbing the top of her slit with her 4 fingers. She started making some moaning noises and looked up at Jimmy in front of her. “Oh yeah, boys. You like seeing me naked? You like looking at my bare breasts and seeing me play with my pussy? Ungg.” She kept going faster, looking at each of us boys. All of us were mesmerized by her actions. “Oh! I love being naked in front of you boys. It's so hot having you look me over. Watching me all the time. Letting you see my privates and shaking my tits OHH!” She was getting much louder now as she got closer to cumming. “I, OHH, bet you boys want to touch me all over! Make me do whatever you want! YEAH!! Examine every little bit of me! AHHH!!” and just like that she came for us. No longer able to hold her legs behind the chair legs, her ass rose and fell back to the chair seat quickly, before she finally stopped.

No one said anything for a few seconds, but then Peter piped up, “Wow! Just like Beth and Stephanie earlier!”

Megan just looked at them and asked, “What? You did that in front of Peter?”

My sister answered her and pointed to Beth, “It’s not like that. She was just showing how the female body worked to Peter, and then he asked me to join in, and it just kind of happened.” My sister looked away, blushing.

“Uh huh. I know how it is.” Janice said between breaths, with a big smile on her face.

“Can, uh, can you show me how? How to do that?” Penny asked Janice, who was still sitting in the chair.

“Oh, sure sweetie. Just give me a minute to catch my breath.”

“I can show her how.” Peter said, with an evil grin on his face. “I learned from Beth and Stephanie how to do it.”

“You uh, want to touch my...? Peter!?” Penny said, looking shy and cute. She kind of held her hands together near her pelvis, which thrust out her little titties at him.

“Uh yeah, if you will let me.” Peter was in heaven now, a beautiful naked girl was actually asking him to play with her pussy.

I don't think the other girls could believe this was actually going to happen. Penny took Janice’s spot on the chair and opened her legs for him. “Now just be nice and gentle here Peter. Girls need a soft touch. Ok? Just copy what Beth did to herself and you should be fine.” Janice told him. “You ready girl?” and Penny shook her head yes.

So we all watched as 13 year old Peter played with 12 year old Penny's pussy. It didn't take long before she was making little noises herself, and then before we even knew it, she came. I guess she had gotten pretty worked up from everything today. She pushed away his hands when she could take no more, and just rested, catching her breath.

“Well I guess the only girl left is Megan.” Jimmy said, looking directly at Megan’s crotch.

Megan gave me a worried look and started shaking her head. I decided to put a stop to this for Megan’s sake. “Hey guys, cool it with Megan here. She’s having a tough time as it is and was really brave to come down here naked, even though she’s not officially in the program.”

“Alright, Alright. We’ll go easy on your GIRLFRIEND!” Megan and I just blushed at each other, but it seemed to cause them to move on for the time being, so I let it go.

It was close to dinner time, so I put Beth in charge of scrounging up a dinner from what we had in the fridge. Meanwhile, after all the excitement today, we all just relaxed in the living room and watched TV, while chatting about normal teenage stuff. Soon dinner was ready, as Beth had just made a bunch of ham and turkey sandwiches. We all grabbed one and sat back down in the living room, some of us on the floor, and just enjoyed each other's company. Like I said earlier, if we weren't having the girls do something to show off their bodies, they seemed to get used to being naked around us.

At 8, Mrs. Laurence came over to collect Penny “And how was your naked time today Penny?” and she gave a little chuckle, looking from her daughter over to Peter. “Kids today! Why, if I had to go naked in front of a boy at 12... or even 16, I’m sure I would have just died!” She said as she looked over to the other naked girls. This caused the girls to all blush again, but they didn't say anything in return.

“Ok Penny, time to go. Say thank you to Sam for letting you come over.” Penny came over and gave me a hug, causing everyone to let out a loud ‘aww’. Then she hugged Peter as well, and Janice let out a wolf whistle, causing everyone to laugh, and the poor boy to turn red.

“Good night, Peter.” The 12 year old said to him, and left holding her mom’s hand.

Soon after, Paula showed up. When she came into the house and saw Megan and Janice naked again, she said, "I'm so glad your parents accepted this program for both you girls. It's just wonderful to have a larger group of girls enrolled in my program at the same time."

I realized if what Paula had just said was true, that meant Megan had lied to me. Sure it was a double standard, but I wasn't thinking like that at the time. I was mad and upset that she would lie to me like that. And after the way I had stuck up for her earlier! Everything inside me went red with anger! I went up to Megan, grabbed her hand, and dragged her up to my room.

“So tell me the truth, Megan!” I started in on her. “I want to know why you lied to me!”

“What do you mean?” She just seemed confused at my anger.

“You know what I mean! You lied about being in the program!”

“Oh... Uh, It's just... Doctor Turner talked to my parents yesterday. My dad seemed really disappointed in me, but my mom said I should finish what I started. So she made me come here today with Janice. I'm supposed to be here all week, but I got naked. Why are you so mad?”

“Cause you lied! Why did you lie to me!?”

“It's just I'm embarrassed to be naked in front of you... and...” While she was talking, I grabbed her remote from one of my desk drawers. “Please Sam? Please don't shock me...” she begged, with tears starting to fall from her eyes.

“I won't if you tell me the truth! The whole truth!”

“I just did.” She said to me, but looking like there was more she wanted to say. “I’m just embarrassed and…” She trailed off, not able to get out whatever she was trying to say.

“So? So what if you're embarrassed to be naked? That goes away.” I told her, not sure if it was true.

“But…” She looked down and blushed again. “I’m not sure I want it to go away.” She said in a small quiet voice. Then she looked back up at me, “I’m embarrassed to be naked in front of you... and I'm afraid I like it too much.” She said the last part looking back down at the floor. “I guess I like being embarrassed while naked. That's why I came over yesterday to tease your sister. It makes me feel... But I’m sorry. I shouldn't take advantage of people like that.” I was stunned! Here was a girl who liked to be embarrassed while naked!? I needed to know more, but before I could say anything, she said, “You probably shouldn’t either.”

“Huh?” I asked her

“Oh come on, Sam. I know this is all bullshit.” She said to me, making my blood run cold.

“I, uh, what…? What do you mean... Bullshit?” I tried to sound confident, but I choked on my words.

“What kind of quack would leave a bunch of naked teenage girls to be supervised by teenage boys? Letting the boys bathe us, or play with our... With us like that. Come on, Sam. Your turn to tell me the truth. You made this whole thing up!”

“Well, I uh, the program you, uh, see...” I was just babbling. I didn't know what to say.

“I won't say anything to the other girls or their parents, if that's what you're worried about.”

With a confused look on my face, I considered my options for a moment. I had pretty much just blown this anyway. “Well, hypothetically, let's say that's true for a minute? Why wouldn't you go say something to my mom or your parents?”

It was her turn to blush again. “Well, like, ok. Like I said, I kinda get... I kinda get off on it. Being embarrassed like that, and watching the other girls get embarrassed... But I’m scared of it too. I don’t know if... but watching Peter today, get to look at Penny, or when I saw your sister the other day, ohhh, that was so awesome! I want to help you. To help you strip and humiliate other girls too.”

“Wha..? Wow... Really!?” I’m pretty sure my jaw fell open. “Who would you want to do this to?”

She gave a smile and said, “Like I said before, the cheerleaders could sure use an attitude adjustment.”

I smiled back and said, “Well, I suppose we could work something out with that.”

“Well, before that. I’m kind of interested in how this all came about.” I felt guilty now. I hoped she didn't hate me if I told her the full truth, but if she was really interested in helping me, I guess I should tell her.

So I came clean about everything, and told her the expedited version of this story. How my sister had been treating us, especially my mom. How I had read that story, and how Doctor Turner had helped make this all happen.

She actually seemed impressed with everything I told her. “So when did you decide to get me naked?” She asked, looking at me with her deep brown eyes.

“Well I, uh... Not that I wouldn't want to get you naked, or wouldn't have tried, but that was pretty much all Doctor Turner.” She seemed to get a little disappointed at that. I think she liked the idea of me getting her naked. I hope I hadn't just blown it.

“But Megan. Of all the girls I’ve seen naked, you’re absolutely the best! I mean you're always blushing! Your nipples look really cute all hard like that all the time! I think it's awesome you get excited by this! I do too. Seeing girls get embarrassed while naked, I mean. That's why I came up with this plan. In fact, I’ve been writing everything down, for Doctor Turner to read. She’s like you, you know excited by this stuff. So I write down what happens everyday for her to read, and you can read it too. If you want.”

Megan just seemed to blush even harder at what I was saying. “Alright.” she said, in a quiet voice, but gave me a big smile. Wow! What a girl!

I wanted her to know everything now. If she is going to help me, it would be better if she knew everything. So I logged onto my computer and showed her how to get access to this site. Hi Megan! ;)

We ended up just talking. She explained the things she liked about being naked, and the things that embarrassed her. I showed her a few stories I thought she might like. We were both having a really great time.

Before we knew it, there was a knock on my door. It caused me to check the clock. Damn! 10:30. “Hey Sam, just letting you know mom is home. Everyone else has gone home already.” Whew, it was only my sister. I’m not sure how I could explain a naked girl in my room to my mom, especially one she hadn't met. Then she said, “Good night, Sam. Good night, MEGAN!” and giggled through the door.

I just looked over at Megan, who had a worried expression on her face. I’m sure I gave her the same look. “Quick, put on your clothes!” I told her. She scrambled to grab her clothes, when there was a loud pounding on the door.

“OPEN UP!” Shit, it was my mom!

I whispered to Megan, “Just hide your clothes there, under the bed, I’ll think of something.” Without much of a plan or a chance, I opened the door.

Oh, I could kill her! My sister was still on the other side of the door, laughing her naked ass off at us.

“Is everything ok up there!?” My mom really was home, yelling from downstairs.

“I uh, had to give Steph a little zap is all!” I yelled down to my mom. Steph gave me a dirty look at that.

“Stephanie! Mind your brother! You should know better by now!”

“Come on, Megan. She's down in the kitchen. If we’re quick, we can get out the front door.” My sister and Megan ran down the stairs as quickly as possible, me following close behind.

“Oh crap, my clothes!” Megan whispered when we reached the front door.

“I’ll go grab them quick. Just wait in your car.” I said, and Stephanie pushed her out the door and turned and ran back upstairs in front of me.

“Quick get these to Megan.” she shoved her clothes into my arms.

I rushed back downstairs, but before I could get to the front door, my mom came out of the kitchen. “Sam. Whose clothes are those?”

“Well mom. I, uh, found them under Steph’s bed.” I quick snuck Megan’s keys into my pocket with my back to her, before turning around.

“Oh, huh. They must be pretty old. Looks kind of small for her. Either way, better let me hide them in my room for now.” Megan was about a foot shorter than Stephanie, so her clothes looked too small to be Steph’s. I was stuck and had no choice but to hand over Megan’s clothes.

“Anything else, Sam?” she must have seen the look on my face.

“Well, I uh, forgot to get the mail today, so I figured I better go get it now.”

My mom gave me a kiss on the cheek. “Alright. Thank you, honey. Don't be surprised if I’m asleep before you get back in.” and she turned and went upstairs, taking Megan’s clothes with her.

I went outside looking for Megan’s blue car, trying to remember what it looked like from Saturday. When I didn't see it on the street, I figured Megan must have left, taking her chances with sneaking in naked. I went over to the mailbox, and was headed back up the driveway, when I heard someone saying “Psst. Hey, Sam. Sam!” She said the second one a little louder.

It was Megan. She hadn't left after all, but I still didn't see her car anywhere. I ran over to where she was hiding in the darkness next to my house. “What are you doing, Sam? Where are my clothes?”

“My mom took them. She thought they were Steph’s.”

“Oh great! So I'm stuck like this!” she said in an exasperated whisper.

“Hey, where is your car anyway?” I asked her.

“I didn't drive today, Janice did. My car is at home.”

“Well here. Use my phone to call Janice for a ride.”

I held out my phone for her but she just looked at it and said, “I don't know her number off the top of my head. Did you happen to get my phone at least?” Crap, now Megan’s phone was locked in my mom’s room. I hope nobody tried calling it.

“No, but I got your keys. Here.” and I pulled them out of my pocket.

“Dammit! What are we going to do?”

“Let me try Paula.”

I started swiping through my phone, but Megan freaked out, asking “Who’s Paula!? I don't want anyone else seeing me like this. Please Sam!” She was getting a bit loud for a girl outside and naked.

“It’s Doctor Turner.” I whispered while putting the phone to my ear. “Damn, she’s not answering. Hey Paula, I need your help quick. Call me back asap ok.” I left her a message. “Here I’ll send a text too, just in case she sees that quicker.”

Seeing her crouched there naked and hiding in the shadows made my brain freeze up for a moment. Damn she sure was cute like this, all scared and helpless. “Hello. Sam? Please?”

“Sorry Megan. Just uh, wait right here for one minute ok. I’ll be right back.”

“No wait! Sam…” but I was already running back into the house.

I left the mail on the stairs and went to check on my mom and Steph. I saw my mom’s door was closed when I came up the stairs, but my sister was still up, watching something on her laptop. I ran over to her and said, “Do you know Janice’s phone number?”

“Huh? For what?” She looked up at me from her spot on the bed. She was on top of the covers, so still fully visible to me. Come on Sam, concentrate! Forget about the naked girls for now.

“Megan’s stuck outside naked. Mom took her clothes from me thinking they were yours. I need to get Megan a ride home.”

“Oh wow, that’s too funny!” My sister chuckled, then said, “Well I don’t know it. She's not really in my circle of friends, you know.”

“Come on Steph. Hey! Come give us a ride over to her place quick. It’ll take 5 minutes max.”

My sister sat up and said, “Oh, no way! I’m not touching mom’s car after this weekend. Besides, I have no clothes, remember.”

I was running out of options. I reached into my pocket and felt for the remote to her necklace and pushed the button, but nothing happened. Shit! Jimmy or Ryan still had Steph’s remote. That meant the one I just pushed was for… ”Oh crap!”

I rushed downstairs and back out the door, over to the side of the house. Megan had an angry look on her face. “What are you doing shocking me out here! I almost jumped out into the light and who knows who could have seen me!”

“Sorry Megan, my finger slip–” I stopped myself. I didn't want to lie to her. “I tried to get Steph to drive you home in my mom’s car by shocking her, but it turned out to be your remote instead of hers. I’m sorry.”

“Oh Sam, thanks for trying, but I don't know if that would even help.”

“Well, I’m out of ideas here, Megan. I’m so sorry.” I looked down at the ground not sure what to do. “How long does it take to walk to your house from here anyway?”

“I don’t know? 20 to 25 minutes probably.”

“When do your parents expect you home?”

“My curfew is 1.” She told me.

“Well it’s almost 11 now. If I hurry, maybe I can go to your house, sneak in, and grab some clothes for you. You can wait…”

“Uh! Sam…”

“Yeah?”

“Why don’t you just let me borrow some of your clothes?” She gave me a sheepish grin and laughed.

“Oh..! Jeez!” I slapped my forehead. “How could I be so dumb!?” I laughed along with her.

“Don’t worry. I didn’t think of it either until just now.”

So I went back inside and grabbed a nice sweatshirt and pair of sweatpants for her and figured that would have to do for now. I went back to her and gave her the clothes, and she quickly dressed in front of me. “So uh, would you like me to walk you home?” I asked her once she was dressed.

“I mean, you don’t have to. It’s a pretty long trip back and forth.”

“No, but I want to.” She smiled at that, and we headed off into the night. As we were walking, Megan grabbed my hand and leaned closer to me. I’ve got to say, when I started all this, I never expected I would meet such an amazing girl. Or that a Junior would end up liking me. We walked most of the way like that, just taking our time, enjoying each other's company.

Megan pointed out her house to me when we got close enough, and as we walked up her driveway, she said to me, “I’ve, uh, mostly... No, I’ve totally had a great time with you the past few days, Sam. I hope you don’t think I’m a weirdo for liking that sort of thing.”

She looked up at me with her big brown eyes. “Yeah me too, Megan. I mean, I've had a really great time with you too, and I hope you don't think I’m a weirdo either.”

She smiled at me and said, “No, just your typical guy. Ok, maybe a little too smart for his own good. But typical.” I couldn’t help but laugh.

She leaned into me and gave me a great big kiss, holding me like that for 30 seconds or so, before finally backing off. “Oh!” she said. Her sweat pants had fallen down to her ankles when she stepped back.

“Well if you insist!” I told her, laughing.

“Typical!” she just said, pulling her pants back up and turned to open the door and went in, closing it behind her. I guess I went one too far. I turned to walk away, but she opened the door back up. “Goodnight, Sam.” She said, peeking out from behind the door, and blew me a kiss.

“Goodnight, Megan.” I said back, as she closed the door.
Last edited by superevil7 on Sat Jun 25, 2022 5:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

Exciting chapter, but I couldn't help but notice that nobody ever tallied the scores for the beauty pageant. Somebody needed to earn their tiara!
superevil7

Post by superevil7 »

Executionus wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 3:47 am Exciting chapter, but I couldn't help but notice that nobody ever tallied the scores for the beauty pageant. Somebody needed to earn their tiara!
I purposely had them get distracted by other things as the pageant came to an end, since I thought it would be a bit mean for the boys to say which girl they thought was the hottest out loud. Besides, each boy would have a totally different answer to that question.

Thank you by the way. Glad you're enjoying it :D
superevil7

Doctor Turners Behavior Modification Program - Chapter 6 (Part 1)

Post by superevil7 »

Sorry for the delay in posts. After everything that happened today, I was feeling kinda tired. I decided to split this up so you have something to tide you over while I write the rest. Now where was I? Oh yeah, last night…

I was on cloud nine walking home from Megan’s house. When I got back to my house, my mom’s door was still shut, and I could see my sister asleep under her blanket. After finishing my daily upload, I was also soon fast asleep and before I knew it, it was morning. I could hear the doorbell going off as I started to stir. I checked the clock, 6:45. I wondered who could be at the door so early.

I quickly threw my jeans on, checking on Steph as I walked by, who was still fast asleep, and headed down. It was Megan at the door. She gave me a big smile as I invited her in.

“Guess I’m the first one here.” She said, walking into the living room.

“Yeah. I’m really glad you’re here though.” I considered everything she had told me yesterday. I wondered if she would go along with it. “So, want to get undressed?”

She blushed at me, and her eyes went wide. “Don’t you think we could talk a little first?”

“I think it would be better if we talk while you’re naked.” She seemed to be contemplating it, and then before I knew it, she actually started getting undressed! She did it quickly this time. Pulling her t-shirt off, then undoing and lowering her jeans and panties in one go, before finally removing her bra. She just blushed again as I looked her over, but there was a hint of a smile on her lips. “What did you want to talk about?” I finally asked her.

“Well, I wanted to let you know I read the whole thing. I stayed up reading it until about 1:30 am, and then I just finished reading yesterday’s addition, this morning before coming over. I could hardly sleep all night. I was so excited to see you had updated it when I woke up!" She explained. "Sam, I had no idea you liked me so much.” It was my turn to blush. “It was so hot too! You have a real way with words, Sam. Thanks for letting me read it.”

“Thanks, Megan. I’m happy you liked it." I couldn't stop myself from smiling because she liked it.

"I do think you use the word 'so' so, so many times, too much sometimes." She giggled, purposefully teasing me.

Damn! I mean, ok sheesh, she's probably right. I just write the way I think. I'm not trying to make a masterpiece here! But I'll try to use the word 'so' less often for you, Megan…

"So you got to see yesterday too?" Dammit, there's that word again…

"Yeah. It was really interesting reading it from your perspective. You didn't really say just how much you were squirming when I confronted you about everything though."

"I thought I made it pretty clear. How did you like the part when we were walking to your home? That was my favorite. Especially just before we said goodbye." I quickly changed the subject.

"That part was very sweet, but my favorite part was when I was stuck outside naked. I was so scared at the time, but reading it back…" she dropped her voice to a whisper, "It was the hottest thing I ever read in my life! And reliving it, I uh…"

"What?"

"I uh, got myself off three times in a row..." She just about turned beet red.

Wow! That was super hot to know. “So since you stripped naked, does that mean you’re going to continue with the program? Even if you know it’s fake?”

“My parents think I’m in this program, so I suppose, yeah. I guess I have to, if we’re going to keep up the charade with other girls. I have what, 5 days left?”

“Awesome! Although some girls need more than just a week, you know.” I wiggled my eyebrows at her. She just blushed and laughed. “I’ll do it, you know. If you give me the chance. I’ll keep you naked as much as I possibly can.”

“I think I’m starting to realize that. It scares me, you know, but it also excites me. I don’t know, Sam. Please, just go easy on me.”

“Alright. I’ll take it slow. You said you were in ballet yesterday, right?”

“Yeah. For years.”

“Well, how about you show me some of the moves?"

"While naked?" She asked, giving me that cute blush I love so much.

"Of course, while naked.” I laughed. "Why do you think I would ask you?"

She blushed again, but got up and started moving around. God, this was so hot! I mean, have you ever watched a girl do ballet while completely naked? She was stretching up, and leaping from here to there, I don’t really know any of the names of the moves. But it was really awesome how her little boobs jiggled around, and how she kept flashing her cunt and her cute little ass at me. It got to the point where I couldn’t take it anymore. I just had to jerk off. I pulled my hard dick out of the fly of my pants and started stroking. She had turned away from me, but when she turned around she froze for a moment, seeing what I was doing. I thought maybe I should have stopped, with the way she was staring at me, but then she came and sat down on the couch next to me.

She couldn’t pull her eyes away from my cock. “Can… Can I try that?”

“You want to jerk me off?” She nodded her head. Holy shit! “Alright…” I moved my hand away.

“I’ve never done it before.” She said, but took a hold of my hard penis. God, that was the best feeling in the world!

“It’s alright. Just take your time.” She slowly started moving her hand up and down. God, that was the new best feeling in the world! She kept her eyes locked on what she was doing to me, while I kept alternating from looking at her face to looking at her tits. It was so cute, she stuck her tongue out of the corner of her mouth, like she was concentrating really hard. “You’ll probably have to go faster. You know, if you want me to…” She seemed to get the message, speeding up her hand movements, and soon I couldn’t hold out anymore. I shot 6 or 7 times, probably the most I ever have in my life! I just kept cumming and cumming! It went everywhere! On her, on my t-shirt and jeans, and all over the floor in front of me too! She just kept stroking me though, and I eventually had to grab her hand to get her to stop.

I slumped back on the couch, and she leaned back too, sitting shoulder to shoulder with me. “Wow!”

I put my penis back in my pants and zipped up. “Tell me about it! That was awesome, Megan!” I couldn’t resist giving her a big kiss. When I pulled back, she was blushing really hard. “Can I ask you something?”

“Uh… Sure. What?”

“Do you get aroused any time you get embarrassed? Or is it just when you’re naked?”

“I um… I guess it’s pretty much any time. There’s this kind of buzzing feeling in my privates when I get embarrassed or annoyed.”

“That’s really interesting. Do you get turned on by the usual things too? Like did you enjoy seeing me? My… My dick, I mean?”

“Oh yeah! That was really cool! Thanks Sam.”

“So you get turned on by being annoyed too? I guess that’s why you kissed me so hard when I brought you up to my room the other day.”

“Yeah. I’ve just never had anyone push my buttons like that before. Sam?” She opened her legs for me. “Will you do me again?”

I didn’t need to be told twice. Her clit was just as engorged as it had been when I gave her a bath the other day. I reached over and started playing with it. “You know, It’s cool how your clit always sticks out. That way I can always tell how aroused you are.”

She blushed at that. “I guess that’s something us girls have over you guys normally.”

I laughed. “Yeah. Well, unless the girl’s got nice pokies, like you got here.” I reached over with my other hand and pinched one of her nipples between my fingers and played with it a bit.

She blushed some more, and let out a content sigh. “I suppose you guys are always checking to see if we have our headlights turned on, so to speak.”

“Well, now I know how to turn on your headlights all by myself.” I guess that really turned her on, because she started cumming right then. She yelled out, writhing around in pleasure. I wasn’t done, though, and just kept playing with her clit. I just slowed down to a crawl, letting her calm back down.

I guess her yelling woke Stephanie up, because she came down the stairs after a couple minutes. She stopped dead in her tracks when she saw what I was doing to Megan. Megan still had her eyes closed, just enjoying her pleasure, so didn’t notice my sister until she spoke up. “Wow, bro. Looks like you really do have yourself a girlfriend.”

Megan’s eyes shot open, and her face turned just about as red as I’ve ever seen it, and she started gyrating around, unable to control herself or hold in her moan any longer “AAAHHH!” Wow, I had just given her another orgasm in the space of like 3 minutes!

My sister just laughed. “I’ll have whatever she’s having!”

“Happy to oblige.” I told my sister, giving her a big smile. She just blushed and retreated into the kitchen.

I guess Steph hadn’t noticed, or just didn’t want to say anything about it, but I figured both Megan and I should go up stairs and clean my cum off of ourselves. I took her hand. “Come on. Let me get you cleaned up.”

“Alright. Thanks, Sam.” She answered with droopy eyes. I had to help her at first. It didn't seem like she could walk on her own. I took her to the bathroom, cleaning her up quickly with a washcloth, both my cum, and the wetness from between her legs. I should’ve probably checked the couch when we went back downstairs. Everything between her thighs was a sticky slick mess!

“Sam?” She had that look on her face, like she wanted to tell me another secret.

“Yeah?”

“About what Stephanie said downstairs…”

“What’s that?”

“You know. About me being…”

“My girlfriend?” She looked away from me, but nodded her head. “Megan, I’d love for you to be my girlfriend. Would you go out with me?”

She looked back at me, with the most excited look on her face I’ve ever seen. “YES!” She grabbed me in a hug, and started giving me quick kisses all over my face. I put my arms around her, held her head still, and gave her a nice long kiss on the lips.

When our kiss finally broke, I took her hand, and led her into my room. “I just need a new pair of pants and a new shirt.” I started stripping my soiled ones off after shutting the door.

I was about to put on my new pair of pants when Megan asked, “Sam? Do you think I could see you? All of you?”

I noticed she was checking me out, standing there in just my boxers.”Oh… Sure.” I put my pants down on my bed. I turned to face her. I’ll admit. I got a little nervous. Sure, she had seen my penis. Even played with it, but this was a little different. But for her... I pulled my boxers down quickly, and just stood there. I was about half mast from her request, and she got to watch the rest as I slowly went to full erection.

“Cool.” She said, with a big smile on her face. She just stood there for a minute, taking me all in.

“Like what you see?” Even if I was a little nervous about it, it was still fun to be naked in front of her. I couldn’t help returning her grin.

“Yeah. Sam, you’re really sexy.” It felt awesome to hear her say that. It was the most wonderful thing in the world to hear that from the girl I think so fondly about. I’m kind of scrawny and not really the most well endowed guy. I guess I’m tall for my age, 5 foot 8 inches, so I’ve got that going for me at least. I mean, Megan seemed to be just over 5 feet to me, and I kinda tower over her most of the time. And so do most of the other girls even.

I walked over to stand close to her, and her grin turned into another blush. She started kissing me again, and we fell back onto the bed. The feeling was almost indescribable. First she was on top of me, then I was on top of her. The feeling of her bare skin against mine. The soft touch of her fingers running up and down my chest. My hands stroked through her dark hair.

It had all been one big foreplay between us for the last couple of days I realized. And now here we were, finally making love. I got up onto my elbows, and she parted her legs for me. Then I felt myself entering her wondrous tunnel. We stared into each other’s eyes as I slowly started pushing in and pulling out. This was much more than just having sex. This was not for the animalistic intentions that I had started this whole scheme for. This was a spiritual connection between Megan and myself that I had never known could even exist.

Eventually our lust had to take over. Those sexy little squeaks she had made in the bath for me were back. I was no longer being slow and steady. Now I was thrusting with vigor. I felt her sharp fingernails digging into my back, and for the first time in a while she used actual words, “SAM, I’M CUMMING!”

It was over for me after hearing that. I came too. Then the two of us, both now a sweaty mess, laid side by side on my bed, as we did our best to catch our breath. It may sound a little silly, but the only thing I could think right then was THAT! WAS! AWESOME! And if you’re worried, don’t be. We used protection. Megan made sure of that.

“Wow!” Megan rolled over and snuggled herself close to me, then rested her head on my shoulder and arm. I don’t think I had ever felt such contentment in my life. She had those droopy eyes back as she smiled at me. “How was I?”

“Awesome. How was I?”

“Incredible!” She certainly knows how to make a guy feel special. I’d never seen such a beautiful smile in my life.

“Good. Cause you are incredible too, Megan.” For a while we just lied there, enjoying the afterglow, and each other’s company. Nothing more needed to be said between us. There’s only so long you can lie in bed for, before you are missed. I saw it was getting near the time the others would start arriving, and knew it was time to get up. I had one more idea to do before the others got here that I shared with Megan. “Want to take a bath?”

Megan and I were giggling like school girls as we locked ourselves in the bathroom. She pushed me up against the door, and then she was kissing me all over. On my lips, and my neck and shoulders. Did I mention I hadn’t gotten dressed before we made the trip across the hall? Even with her all over me, I managed to flip the lever to turn on the shower. I guess that would have to do as Megan didn’t seem to want to let go of me. We got into the tub, and ended up knocking over a bunch of the shampoo bottles. I remember we were laughing so hard, even as we both tried to kiss one another. She was pretty exhausted already, so I helped by scrubbing her all over. Of course I paid special attention to all of her best parts. Those cute little titties of hers. Her sweet little ass. And of course her pussy. It wasn’t long before I was back at my full extended length.

“Let me help you with that, sir.” Megan gave me a little salute, and then used her soapy hand to start stroking me.

“Why thank you madam.” I pretend to tip my cap to her, making her giggle.

It took her a few minutes to get me to cum, but I had just gotten off not 20 minutes ago. I will say that is probably the most clean my cock has ever been in my life. We had another giggle fit as we dried each other off, and snuck back over to my bedroom. There was a chance my sister could have caught us, or more particularly me, naked, since Megan was supposed to be naked over here, but we were having such a good time that neither of us honestly even cared. Eventually the fun had to come to a close, as I knew it was time for me to put my clothes back on, and we headed downstairs soon after.

When we got down, Paula, Peter, and Beth were all already there, with my sister. Beth had even already undressed. “Sam, can I speak with you in private for a minute?” Paula asked.

Uh oh. I wonder if she knows Megan found out the truth. “Uh… Sure. Come into the kitchen with me.” We headed into the kitchen and sat down at the table. “What’s up?”

“Sam, I was wondering… If you think it would be a good idea. Well, I don’t have any classes until 3 today, and I was wondering if I could stay over until then.”

“Oh yeah. Of course, Paula. You’re just as big a part of this as anyone else.”

“I just mean… Can I do it… Naked? I mean, my son’s here. I’m not really sure how he’d react.”

“I could talk to him for you, if you like. We’ll just say it’s all a part of the program, that you go naked with the girls sometimes.”

Paula gave me a big smile. “Thanks Sam. I’ll send him in to speak with you.”

“Wait Paula… There is something I need to tell you.” I waited for her to sit back down. “Megan, uh…” I lowered my voice to a whisper. “She knows.”

“Knows?”

“She knows… It’s a sham.” Her expression didn’t change. I expected her to get upset or at least show some concern. “She knows the program is fake.”

“I see. Is she going to inform her parents, or anyone else?”

“No… She said she wouldn’t. She said she wants to help me with getting other girls into the program and naked too.”

She switched to smiling. “Good. Then there are no problems.”

“You’re not worried or anything?”

“Sam, of all the girls I’ve met, Megan reminds me the most of myself at that age.”

“Not Janice?”

“I said at that age. Janice reminds me of myself now. Megan, though, is a very special girl.” I must have given her a look, because she said, “Sam, I read the post from last night. I already knew that Megan had figured it out. I really don’t think she will cause any problems, but if she does, you do have pictures of her, remember.” She started to get up from the table. “You two are going to make a very lovely couple.”

“How did..?” I asked in astonishment.

“After reading what happened last night between you two. There is no question in my mind. I’ll send in Peter in a minute.” She gave me a big grin and left.

I contemplated everything she said for a bit, but soon Peter was taking her place at the table. “My mom said you wanted to speak with me?”

“Uhh… Yeah, Peter. Your mom is a little nervous about how you might react to something. Part of this program requires that your mom spend some time naked with the girls.”

Peter just kind of gave me a quizzical look. “My mom? Naked?”

“Yeah. You think you can handle it? I mean, she looks pretty much like the other girls, just bigger boobs really.”

“You’ve seen her naked!?” He was really surprised by that.

“Oh yeah, a couple times. She had to interview me and make sure I could handle being around naked girls, you know. I think she’s interested in how you are doing. Maybe she’ll hire you to have the same role as me in the future if you do well today.”

“Oh wow! That’d be so cool!”

“Yeah. Between you and me, it’s really a lot of fun.” I gave him a wink, and he laughed. “All you really need to do is treat your mom just like one of the other girls. Don’t act any different than you did yesterday.”

“Really? She won't get mad?”

“Not at all. She’s not been mad at me about how I’ve treated the girls. In fact, it’s all a big part of the program. Touching the girls and watching them play with themselves, making them show off their bodies to us. Your mom just keeps that part quiet from the girls, and their parents, so they don’t get too embarrassed about it. You understand, right?”

“Oh yeah. I’ll keep quiet about it, then too.”

“Thanks, Pete.” We headed back into the living room, and I gave Paula a big thumbs up. “Alright, Doctor Turner. Pete is all filled in.”

“Thank you, Sam. Girls, please listen. All of you have been showing such progress in this program, but I still need you to understand that the real benefits of this program are never ending. Personally I’ve been reaping the benefits from this program for many, many years, and I plan to continue for many more. I also want to encourage you to keep practicing the program, even when you’ve officially graduated from it. That’s why I will be joining you today until I need to leave for class.” and with that, she started stripping down. I suppose I never gave a good description of Paula, so I’ll give one now. Her boobs are big, the biggest I’ve seen in person, but very pert though, with hardly any sag at all. She has small nipples on the end, not quite pink, but not totally tannish colored either. And her nipples and areolas look small in comparison to the size of her boobs. She has short brown soccer mom hair, and she keeps her pubes shaved into a landing strip above her pussy, which spreads open much more than the other girls, but is still very nice to look at. She keeps herself in great shape though, so even for an older lady, she’s really very hot. I still don't believe her when she said she couldn't find guys who would want to look at her.

Pete’s eyes were saucers again, looking at his mom. I think Paula was actually enjoying his reaction. Once undressed, she came over and gave him a big kiss on the cheek, before going and sitting down. The other girls didn’t seem to mind. Stephanie was the only girl here that thought the program was real anyway. I went and sat down next to Megan, who gave me a nice big smile because I had returned, and we all chatted for a while. The doorbell went off, Ryan and Jimmy, and Beth took Stephanie into the kitchen to help her learn a little more about cooking. Janice was the last to arrive, at about 9, and of course stripped down without even being promoted. Soon, we were all in the kitchen eating the breakfast my sister had made, with Beth’s help, waffles.

“Steph, this is really good.” I commented.

She gave me a nice smile back. “Thanks.”

“Yeah, Steph. Good job.” Megan added. My sister beamed with pride as we all gave our compliments to the chef.

"You know, Doctor Turner. I think it's just so cool you decided to join us today." Janice smiled at her. "On the first day, when you had us strip naked," She looked over at Megan, obviously enjoying the memory. Megan just blushed back, but smiled too. "I thought you were out of your mind. But seeing how calm and collected you are while naked, even in front of your son, it makes me want to be just like you."

"Thank you, Janice." Doctor Turner looked back at her with what looked like genuine pride to me. "You didn't hear what I told the other girls when I stripped naked this morning, but it seems you already get the lessons this program is meant to teach."

"What did you say?" Janice asked, so Doctor Turner pretty much went through her entire spiel from earlier for her benefit. When she had finished, Janice turned to the youngest boy in the room, giving him a contemplating look. “It must be a little weird for you. Seeing your mom naked. Huh, Petey?”

“It’s not any weirder than Sam seeing his sister naked.” Pete said back with a shrug. I couldn’t help giving a look over at Steph, who seemed to be blushing deeply once again. It was cute that my sister still felt a little embarrassed to be naked in front of me, her little brother.