Trapped in the Shower

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
Executionus

Re: Trapped in the Shower -- Part 15 (June 21)

Post by Executionus »

indianboy wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 9:12 am Great story. Only thing I am worried about is I feel it will wrap up soon because as per the first chapter it was 9pm when Erik goes in his home for shower and one of the girls commented that she is allowed to be out till 11pm. I am assuming all these dares would have surely took 2 hours by now. Ofcourse the author can look to extend it by somehow creating a situation where on the girls gets a call from her parents that they are going away due to some emergency and she can stay at one of her friends home or maybe the group can wind up the dates for today and agree that they will continue them the next evening. Let's see how the story unfolds.
The next dare is the last one, followed by the three individual sessions, and then the finale of the night.

In my head it's been around an hour so far since 9. Most of the dares took around 5 minutes or less, with the photo shoots taking longer because they took turns doing them. It was 9:10 for Erik's first pose session which was like 3 minutes, 6ish for the towel dares (1 minute apiece, plus stalling), 3 minutes for Kelly's confession session, 5 for the washing, 10 for the door press dare, 15 for the pictures, 5 total for the butt trade, and add some time for talking which makes it somewhere around 10ish.

Also Lisa the youngest is the only one expected home by 11 since it's summer vacation, and that will be dealt with as the deadline nears. There are advantages to laid back parents who know and trust all of your friends.
Last edited by Executionus on Wed Jun 22, 2022 11:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chwipiwr

Post by chwipiwr »

That's some really well thought out story-line planning!
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

chwipiwr wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 3:12 pm That's some really well thought out story-line planning!
The irony is that this last part with the butt trade was completely unplanned lol. I just had the idea for it a couple days ago and felt like I needed another good ENM scene after so many parts devoted to the photoshoots.
SaucyKnaves

Post by SaucyKnaves »

Gotta wonder something, considering the characters' continued pursuit of fairness between Erik and the girls: If they now know his "size," is he entitled to know their cup size as fair compensation? It'd be fun to see that exchange go down lol

Also, I'm a little obsessed with this story; I keep checking back every few hours on the daily. Fantastic job as always, Executionus.
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

SaucyKnaves wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 1:13 am Gotta wonder something, considering the characters' continued pursuit of fairness between Erik and the girls: If they now know his "size," is he entitled to know their cup size as fair compensation? It'd be fun to see that exchange go down lol

Also, I'm a little obsessed with this story; I keep checking back every few hours on the daily. Fantastic job as always, Executionus.
Thanks! I've been a little obsessed with this story myself as the writer to be honest. Embodying the characters of this story fills me with a sense of positivity that I've been enjoying a lot. I haven't had a lot of positivity in my life lately so this is a nice escape lol.

As for cup size, I never even thought of that since I assumed Erik already knows all of their cup sizes. Girls don't keep that as much of a secret and these are his best friends after all. I used to know the cup sizes of nearly all of the girls I hung out with when I was younger, and I got dragged into bra shopping with half of them (not as hot as it sounds). I've also personally been a witness to multiple groups of girls multiple times get into "my boobs are the biggest" arguments, proudly bringing up their cup sizes as evidence. The worst part is that every single one of those arguments that I've ever seen had a fairly blatant winner and the other girl(s) involved were delusional.

There's also the fact that most women suck at measuring their cup sizes, especially growing teenagers, so they're probably completely wrong anyway. If I was going to do something on the scale of female measurements, I'd have them use a tape measure and wrap it around their chests to get a full circumference. I don't think that will end up happening however. It's time to move into Erik's last big dare.

In case I never figure out a not-awkward place to put this, I've been running under the basic idea that Jennifer is a C, Lisa is a B, and Kelly is an A or smaller-band B since she's the skinniest and flattest of the girls (although not actually flat, more handful size). There's a decent bit of envy on Kelly's part about Lisa, since Lisa is a year younger yet has slightly bigger breasts and a bigger butt than Kelly does.
jimmythehand

Post by jimmythehand »

Executionus wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 2:03 am As for cup size, I never even thought of that since I assumed Erik already knows all of their cup sizes. Girls don't keep that as much of a secret and these are his best friends after all. I used to know the cup sizes of nearly all of the girls I hung out with when I was younger, and I got dragged into bra shopping with half of them (not as hot as it sounds). I've also personally been a witness to multiple groups of girls multiple times get into "my boobs are the biggest" arguments, proudly bringing up their cup sizes as evidence. The worst part is that every single one of those arguments that I've ever seen had a fairly blatant winner and the other girl(s) involved were delusional.
Interesting. I'd say I've had the oposite experience, on balance. The girls I've known tend to be very reticent to go near the topic of breast size in general, at least when around guys and bra size in particular seems to be particularly taboo, often bringing a conversation to a swift conclusion if someone brings it up for some reason. It's not universal by any means; I've known women who will openly and comfortably talk about being big or small, but even among those ladies it's rare (for me anyway) to encounter one who doesn't have a problem discussing their specific bra size. This was especially the case with teenage girls, from what I remember. Obviously with girlfriends it's different.

I actually thought that Jennifer might be insecure about something along the lines of smaller than advertised tits or an odd shape or sagging or something. Only because you've described her as the most traditionally 'hot girl' but also specifically mentioned her as having body insecurities (with her also being the only one not to send a pic earlier). Of course it have been something else about her body she was embarrassed about, but the breasts seemed to make the most sense to me for someone her age. It sounds like I was completely off the mark on that one!

Great story, really enjoying it.
TheBlushingPrincess

Post by TheBlushingPrincess »

Executionus

Post by Executionus »

jimmythehand wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 7:08 pm I actually thought that Jennifer might be insecure about something along the lines of smaller than advertised tits or an odd shape or sagging or something. Only because you've described her as the most traditionally 'hot girl' but also specifically mentioned her as having body insecurities (with her also being the only one not to send a pic earlier). Of course it have been something else about her body she was embarrassed about, but the breasts seemed to make the most sense to me for someone her age. It sounds like I was completely off the mark on that one!
Jennifer's insecurities and overall complex are going to be a big part of her one on one with Erik chapter actually, and I plan on going pretty deep with it. Part of it comes from being jealous of Kelly and Lisa (all three girls believe themselves to be the significantly least attractive of the trio). But there's nothing actually wrong with her body aside from possibly being too tall (which she prefers anyway). Where Kelly has a giant list of perceived flaws that give her strong body dysmorphia, Jennifer instead cannot locate a single specific flaw in herself yet STILL feels overall inadequate. Her inability to locate something to "fix" is part of what bothers her so badly, because she cannot figure out how to improve herself and therefore feels powerless and trapped.

Another part of her complex she has mentioned in one of her pov chapters: she sees the act of a boy seeing a girl naked as an inherently dominant action, putting the nude person in a submissive position. The boastful nature of the boys at school gave her this impression. Her pride prevents her from being submissive or weak in such a way, so she refuses to ever let any boy see her naked. To her it would feel like a piece of her dignity was literally stolen away, never to return. She'd feel like less of a person. She admires and cares about Erik deeply, far more than she shows outwardly. Placing herself in a situation where she would be forever beneath him instead of being seen as his equal would be devastating to her. What's worse, is that she is fully aware that she's a giant hypocrite by always trying to see Erik naked (and therefore putting him beneath her). She feels like a piece of shit for being a hypocrite on that subject, but she's just too attracted to Erik to keep from acting thirsty all the time and she's extremely poor at expressing her feelings in a healthy way. So as a result she harasses Erik with the exact same selfish zeal that the boys at school do to her, despite feeling guilty about it afterwards. So yeah, she's all in her own head and can't escape
SaucyKnaves

Post by SaucyKnaves »

Executionus wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 2:03 am
As for cup size, I never even thought of that since I assumed Erik already knows all of their cup sizes. Girls don't keep that as much of a secret and these are his best friends after all. I used to know the cup sizes of nearly all of the girls I hung out with when I was younger, and I got dragged into bra shopping with half of them (not as hot as it sounds). I've also personally been a witness to multiple groups of girls multiple times get into "my boobs are the biggest" arguments, proudly bringing up their cup sizes as evidence. The worst part is that every single one of those arguments that I've ever seen had a fairly blatant winner and the other girl(s) involved were delusional.
Interesting. The girls you hung out with must've been way more carefree than mine! The ones I knew weren't overly shy or conservative, but sadly there were never any "my boobs are the biggest" arguments. The grand majority of them were actually bi, and they generally presented more masculine around the guys they knew, except for the ones with whom they were in serious relationships.
Executionus

Trapped in the Shower -- Part 16 (June 26)

Post by Executionus »

Part 16:

As the girls get ready and chat among themselves about what they're about to do, I secretly turn my shower water cold again. I need that blast of ice to shock my system away from the edge. I know Kelly tried to tell me that it would be ok if I came fast, but this constant nagging voice in my head keeps telling me that I'd be a failure of a man if I didn't hold out. There's also the fact that for a guy, ejaculating is THE single most private, embarrassing, and shameful thing for a girl to witness. It's not like when a girl cums and you can barely even tell from the outside...when a guy cums, EVERYONE can tell. We shoot everywhere. And with how unfathomably horny I am right now, I would almost certainly spray like a firehouse all over the glass door. They would see it, under no circumstances could I ever hide what I was doing. I don't even think I could stay quiet. I just simply CAN'T bring myself to have an orgasm with the girls watching me, no matter what. I resolve myself to somehow lasting all the way to the end of this display.

...The display that is one of my biggest fetishes ever made real, and therefore the type of fantasy that I've orgasmed to countless times before. I'm about to see my kink for real yet I still think I have any chance of holding out. I cling to that shred of hope though, praying to retain my dignity and hoping to impress the girls with my stamina. I couldn't bear them to think of me as weak and pathetic. I need to wow them at all costs! I desperately need them to think that I could actually satisfy them if we ever had sex. If I fail...then no matter what Kelly was saying earlier, none of the girls would ever have any interest in doing that with me after tonight. I just know it.

Jennifer gets into position first, with Lisa and Kelly on either side of her standing slightly behind her. Jennifer is massively red, like Kelly-level red all over her face. As I've been observing all night, Jennifer is secretly attracted to women (and in particular, pretty clearly infatuated with Lisa). She doesn't want any of us to know for some reason, clearly very embarrassed about it. I only figured it out when Jennifer lost control of herself watching Lisa play with herself earlier tonight, but then in hindsight this made lots of other moments with Jennifer this last year make much more sense. I think I just handed Jennifer what is probably her biggest fantasy: Being fondled by both Kelly and Lisa at the same time, while watching me jack off to the show. But she's clearly going to try her hardest to hide her enthusiasm out of fear, and is going to fight the urge to cum for certain no matter how good she feels. In a way it's a giant shame, but I have no good way of convincing her to just let go for once and enjoy herself to the max. It's not like I can talk on the subject either.

Jennifer looks me in the eye and with a clear nervous tremble in her voice she announces "I'm gonna win the prize, Erik. I'm gonna make you cum from watching me and the show I put on."

While I know that she does indeed want to make me cum for her, I can't help but notice that she's attempting to frame her upcoming wild enthusiasm and ecstasy as nothing but an act for my benefit. It's a clever cover story, I suppose. It somewhat worries me that Jennifer, known among us as this fearless baddie, is this worried about us discovering that she's bisexual. Hell I just admitted to the girls a few minutes ago that them having the hots for each other was one of my biggest fantasies, yet still she's keeping it a secret. Even if she's pretending to be straight, I'm really happy that she's about to get a major dose of lesbian contact for once in her life. Also it's going to be crazy hot for me too and I can't wait.

Jennifer yells "Hey dude! Hand on cock! You're not allowed to take it off, slow down, or stop. We wanna watch you stroke that thing, it's going to be super hot. And if you start to cum, don't you dare try to hide it from us or prevent it somehow. I'm serious, dude, you gotta let us see that."

Kelly added "She's right. Don't be afraid of us judging you anymore. We WANT to see you go off for us. Please don't do something like turning away from us in there to hide it from us if it happens. Ok? It would mean more to us than you could possibly know"

Lisa then loudly ordered "Get closer to the door! I wanna see you hit it when you orgasm"

I comply with all of the orders, grumbling. I then point out "You know for MY dare this seems to involve a whole bunch of ME taking orders."

Jennifer scoffs "Dude, we're about to start trying to get each other off in front of you. You'll survive"

Lisa then sets up her camera to record each 3-minute fondle session. All of us notice that she propped her camera up to the side of us all, making sure to get both me AND Jennifer in the shot. I guess she wanted to remember both sides of this. Or who knows? Maybe Lisa has a little bit of girl crushing in her as well. Either that or she just likes to make the others squirm knowing they're on camera. All are equal possibilities with that short little maniac.

Finally we set the timer and begin. My hand is on my dick and I'm close enough to the door for them to see a decent amount of detail, at least enough to be able to tell that I am actually stroking myself and not faking it. Instantly this sends shivers through me. The girls gasp when I start, with Kelly freezing up and covering her mouth instead of groping Jennifer. All six eyes lock onto where my hand and my dick are, watching me jacking off for them. Their stares fill me with a wave of embarrassment mixed with a significant boost of arousal because of how blatantly-aroused they all instantly become once I start.

Lisa doesn't freeze, however. Quite the opposite. She hugs Jennifer from behind and slips her left hand under Jennifer's shirt and her right hand down the front of Jennifer's shorts. Jennifer jumps in shock and makes an uncharacteristically-cute squeal. Since none of the girls are wearing underwear anymore, Lisa has easy access to all of her girl parts.

Lisa giggled "Hehehe, oh wow, it feels so fuzzy down there! It feels so different from mine 'cause I ain't got hair there. It's like a real kitty. Imma pet the kitty!"

I watched Lisa's hands slip lower down Jennifer's shorts and rub back and forth as the tall girl started moaning. I think Jennifer wanted us to think she was putting on a show, but those are blatantly real moans and I don't even think Lisa has touched the good stuff yet. Her left hand works its way up Jennifer's chest, and my eyes light up when I watch the hem of Jennifer's shirt rising up along with Lisa's hand. Jennifer's belly is bare now and the shirt is rising teasingly high up her body in order for Lisa to reach those breasts.

When Lisa grabs Jennifer's right boob, Jennifer inhales loudly and shuts her eyes. I can see wiggling through the shirt, leading me to believe that Lisa is playing with Jennifer's nipple.

Lisa taunts "Imma pet the titty too, hehe."

Jennifer's arms start to grab around looking for something to hold on to, but her eyes are still closed and there's nothing there. Kelly, seeing this, grabs both of Jennifer's hands in her own and squeezes them tightly while staring directly at my midsection unblinkingly. Kelly holding Jennifer's hands tightly to the side like this while Jennifer squirms around is actually surprisingly sexual in its own gentle way, giving intimate comfort to Jennifer while Lisa molests her. When Lisa's hand finally moves low enough on Jennifer's body, Jennifer makes a loud gasping sound which shifts into intense moans.

Lisa puts her lips next to Jennifer's ear to speak, but talks loudly enough for us all to easily hear "This is the first time that I've ever touched another girl's pussy. It feels so neat. I thought it would feel just like mine, but it doesn't. It's kinda different. It's kinda hot. This is the first time another person has touched your pussy, right?"

Jennifer, in-between moans, answers "Of course it is"

Lisa, still by Jennifer's ear, responds "Good. I'm glad that I got to be your first. I'm also glad that YOU are the first person whose privates I get to touch. Are you feeling good?"

Jennifer nodded. Lisa continued "So I gotta try something...you told me once in the past that this was your weakness."

Lisa then started blowing up and down Jennifer's neck. Jennifer began to tremble and breathe loudly as soon as she started. Watching Lisa toy with Jennifer is filling me with intense pleasure as I stroke more. This is living up to all of my fantasies in the past. I accidentally let out a moan of my own, which caused Jennifer to open her eyes back up and resume watching me. Her flushed cheeks gave away how deeply she was enjoying both my show and the touching. It was weird seeing the always-in-control Jennifer losing any and all composure like this. It was also crazy-hot.

After a little bit of time, Lisa ordered "Kelly! Grab her other boob. Come on, it feels so weird and hot. Her boobs are bigger than ours and they're so squishy! And her nipples feel neat too. They're SUPER hard right now. Don't just hold her hands all day"

Kelly shyly took one hand off of Jennifer's hands and slid it under Jennifer's shirt. This made the shirt rise up even more than before, baring everything below the breast line to me. I could even see the bottom of both of their hands which were squeezing and playing with Jennifer's breasts. If they moved their hands out of the way I'd probably see nipples! The exposure of skin was just adding to my already intense stimulation. I had to secretly slow down my pace in order to keep from getting too close.

Kelly used her deeper horny voice to say "Whoa.... You're right, this feels neat. Jennifer, your boobs feel WAY different from mine, probably because yours are twice as big. Even your nipple is bigger than mine"

I shiver a little hearing Kelly describe the size of Jennifer's pokey nipple to me, knowing that she is standing there touching it with her fingers right in front of me. Jennifer is on cloud nine. I'm amazed she can stand at all. She looks high in the best possible way.

Lisa then told Kelly "Feel down here too. You gotta feel her pussy, it's really hot. Her clit hood is so hard, I'm not used to them feeling like that. And you can feel the lips sticking out!"

Jennifer looked right at me in shame as she barely whispered "Guys...stop describing my private parts to Erik!"

Lisa suddenly sped up her downstairs hand to max speed for 3 seconds, causing Jennifer to moan frantically for an instant. Lisa then replied "No! I want Erik to know what your privates feel like since he can't see them. Look how horny he's getting for you right now. Kelly, come on, feel her kitty cat!"

Lisa took nervous Kelly's hand in her own and lowered it down Jennifer's shorts. Kelly jumped and went white when her fingers got low enough to touch it. She froze in place, gently moving her hand around down there. Jennifer's moaning changed pitch and volume, but she was still feeling intense pleasure from being touched. It took maybe 5 whole seconds before Kelly realized that Jennifer was now moaning because of Kelly's own hand touching her, and the moment Kelly noticed her upper body went very red in an instant. Kelly was moving very slowly and gingerly down there, but it was clearly still enough to make Jennifer squirm. Kelly's face was stuck in disbelief over the fact that she was touching another girl's pussy right now, and that the other girl was getting off to it.

Lisa smiled "I'm doing her butt next!"

She stuck both hands down the back of Jennifer's shorts and started aggressively squeezing both cheeks, one in each hand. While Jennifer's shirt fell down to her waist again once all of the hands stopped touching her breasts, now suddenly there were three hands shoved down her little shorts and their elastic waistband. All three hands were moving together up and down on Jennifer, working with a rhythm to fill her with pleasure. I don't think anybody but me noticed that three hands in her shorts moving up and down over and over again was beginning to work those shorts down Jennifer's body a little bit. While I stared in awe, the front of Jennifer's shorts went lower and lower until I could suddenly see little bits of sand-colored hair popping out of the top above Kelly's small hand. I moan slightly when I see it. For the first time in my life, I'm looking at part of a girl's pubes live in person! Kelly hasn't noticed Jennifer's exposure yet because she's staring at me with pure lust and barely paying attention to anything else. Jennifer is lost in pleasure, there's no way that she has even the slightest clue that her shorts are moving downwards. I don't think Jennifer can tell which direction is up right now.

Lisa looked at the timer, which was getting close to running out. She then told Kelly "Let's make her cum! Together!"

Kelly's jaw dropped "Um...what?"

My jaw dropped too. Would they really go that far? Lisa moved her hands from Jennifer's round butt back around to the front where Kelly's hand was. This caused the front of Jennifer's loose shorts to move even lower down by quite a lot! I could see the backs of all three hands rubbing all over Jennifer's pubic region. I could see around the hands, but if they all moved away Jennifer's pussy would be showing with how low those shorts are. I'm inching dangerously close to the edge no matter how hard I try to hold it back. I'm determined to not cum in front of the girls, especially not this fast, but I don't know if I can make it. If Jennifer cums I'm gonna lose it too!

Jennifer started shaking her head after what Lisa said, but Lisa was now moving her hands and fingers in extremely rapid movements up and down. Kelly was trying to join in, but was having trouble because she was looking at me instead of Jennifer's body. Once she looked at Jennifer's crotch Kelly squeaked shyly and yanked up Jennifer's shorts (preventing me from seeing anything more that I wasn't supposed to be seeing). As the inexperienced girls awkwardly rubbed three hands all over Jennifer's pubic area, Jennifer started leaning backwards into Lisa's body (who had to hold her up so she didn't fall). Jennifer's moaning was intense and never ending, and her eyes were deeply focused watching my hand stroke my dick through the glass door. I was getting so close now that it felt inevitable that I'm about to go off. I felt the edge approaching even as I try to hold my breath, stretch my legs, and point my toes as last ditch efforts to bring my closeness down. My left hand propped on the shower wall and I felt myself nearing the point of no return even as the thought of hitting that point humiliated me.

Buzz

The timer goes off. The girls stop molesting Jennifer, and likewise I stop stroking myself. My dick twitches from the loss of stimulation when it was so close to the end. I somehow made it a whole 3 minutes without cumming, which given the circumstances calls for a celebration.

When the girls let go of Jennifer she instantly starts to fall backwards, causing Lisa and Kelly to both quickly catch her as best as they can by grabbing her shoulder and arms from behind. Jennifer is trying to recover as best as she can, but her entire world was just rocked for 3 minutes straight.

Jennifer shyly whispers "Sorry...I'm...dizzy"

Kelly responds "Hey, don't be sorry. We've got you."

Lisa added "Yeah that was an our bad, we shouldn't have let go so fast. So did you enjoy yourself? How much?"

Jennifer mumbled "You know damn well the answer to that question. Just shut up and hold me for a little bit longer."

Lisa then loudly asked, making sure to let me hear her "So how close did you get to cumming?"

With a deep breath and a blush, Jennifer answered "Close, ok? You almost had me if you guys didn't screw up your rhythm so much at the end."

Kelly had this intense look of guilt "Jennifer, I don't know what came over me. I froze up and just did what Lisa told me to do. We shouldn't have tried to make you do that in front of Erik. That was completely wrong and crossing the line. I'm really sorry."

Jennifer shook her head smiling "Kelly just...shut up. It's fine. Just...keep holding me like this, both of you."

Kelly and Lisa were holding Jennifer very closely leaning into both of their chests, and I couldn't help but notice that it was a fairly romantic level of closeness shared right after intimate act. I don't know if Kelly or Lisa picked up on that, but I could tell that Jennifer was basking in the afterglow of the moment. Girls don't have penises, so what Jennifer just experienced was basically the closest women can come to having sex together. I just gave Jennifer a threesome with her two most obvious girl crushes for three whole minutes and every inch of her face is expressing pure bliss. Normally she'd try to mask her feelings and try to present as a tough girl, but all efforts to that right now were gone. This moment was the sweetest, most unguarded, and purest that I think I've ever seen Jennifer in the entire decade that I've known her. It's an amazing sight, and she really shouldn't hide her true emotions from us so much. While they were distracted I snapped a picture of the three of them in this embrace, mostly to capture Jennifer looking so sweet and blissful for once.

Lisa told Jennifer "I'm really glad that I could make you feel this good. You deserve it for being awesome. We all know by now I don't have any idea what I'm doing down there so I'm glad it worked out."

Jennifer started to put her defenses back up, clearly getting worried now about being found out. She quickly stood up on her own power and told Lisa "Hey you're half right, that did feel super good. But trust me when I say that you're not bad, and you're actually pretty talented with those fingers. I think your problem is that you went too crazy at the end and it just sorta made it feel off. It didn't help that you and Kelly were both trying to do it at the same time and were conflicting. But from feeling your finish technique...I have a suspicion that I know why you're having difficulty finishing, and I think I can make you go off. I'm gonna get you back for that little stunt you pulled, now that it's your turn."

Lisa walked into Jennifer's body, chest touching chest, hand on Jennifer's tummy, looking up at the taller girl, and sexually purred "Don't threaten me with a good time, sexy lady." Jennifer instantly blushed and backed away as Lisa giggled again.

Lisa then walked over to my shower door with her hand in front of her face as if she was blocking her view downward (like what Kelly does). I say "as if she was blocking", because it was absurdly obvious that she wasn't actually doing it.

I cover myself with both hands and tell her off "Lisa, come on! I can CLEARLY see you peeking."

She giggled and then turned around, leaning her back against my door so that she couldn't look any more. She turned her head to the side and asked me "So Erik...it's my turn now. Please tell me, what can I do to make you feel good and horny? I...uh...It's embarrassing but I don't honestly know what boys like or anything. I don't know how to be sexy. I can only guess most of the time and I don't know what works or doesn't unless somebody tells me. Do you want me to make a lot of moans and stuff like she did?"

I reply "Lisa, you don't know how to NOT be sexy, trust me. You could make a gay man get hard. Don't try to fake noises if they don't come naturally to you or anything like that. Just be yourself."

Lisa whimpered "But I really want to do good with this! I know it's a huge fantasy of yours. Can you at least give me a hint of something you like about me or about girls getting fingered by other girls?"

Oh what, like EVERYTHING? I don't say that out loud though. I answer her "I like it best if the girl is really enjoying herself, like what Jennifer was doing. I'll give you a huge hint about something about you that is a major turn on though: Your enthusiasm."

She turned around to face me with a confused look, followed by realizing what she just did on accident and turned back around again. "Yikes, my bad! But my enthusiasm? For real? People always tell me I have TOO MUCH of that. They say I talk to much, and can't control my volume, and that I say inappropriate things too much...."

I respond "They're just stupid. Your enthusiastic nature is literally my favorite thing about you as a person. I love how vocal you are when excited and how you display every emotion and feeling 100% without being shy or ashamed. And I really really like how you get that way when you're horny too, it's awesome. You know, like what you were doing just now with Jennifer, or like you did with the towel dare. And...um...when you tried to make yourself get off and you enthusiastically moaned orders to me? That was SUPER hot!"

She wiggled against the door (which was ultra-cute) and asked "You mean it? You're not just saying all that to make me feel better?"

I tell her "Absolutely. So yeah, if you want to make this good for me then just enjoy yourself, and talk to me and the girls excitedly about everything that you're enjoying. In other words...if you want to be sexy, just be Lisa."

Lisa wiggled again "Ok, if you're gonna say sweet things like that to me...then I GOTTA do my best and give you a show worth cumming to. I hope you like it."

She then skipped right up to Jennifer and ordered her "Jennifer, make me cum!" Jennifer's shocked blushing face was priceless as she tried so hard to pretend that she wasn't jumping for horny joy inside.

Lisa got herself and her filming phone into position, which meant that I had to get into position too with my hand on my rigid friend. Thankfully the short break helped me collect myself enough to possibly survive another 3 minutes...although this is LISA we're talking about so this is going to be quite difficult. Lisa gave one final set of orders, making it clear that she wanted to feel both girls hands touching all of her places to begin with. I think most of that was just to egg Kelly on, because Lisa seemed determined to ensure that Kelly was having fun with this game too.

The timer started and I began stroking myself again. I shivered from the feel of my hand on me. Kelly slowly slid her hands up Lisa's shirt, actually making a point to not drag it up her chest like what happened earlier with Jennifer (due to Lisa's recklessness). Meanwhile Jennifer slid a hand down the front of Lisa's shorts. All three girls kept their eyes firmly on me the entire time.

Jennifer commented "Whoa, you feel so smooth down there. Totally not used to that. I see why mine felt odd to you. Kelly, you're gonna want to feel this too."

Kelly replied "Ok" and continued groping Lisa's chest.

Lisa was already breathing loudly and starting to do her little shuffling left and right tell that I've learned she does when really horny. She got an almost-carnivore look in her eyes as she turned to look at Jennifer and told her "You're the first person to ever touch me there...I like the way your fingers feel on my pussy" Jennifer blushed. I'm starting to think Lisa is doing this teasing to Jennifer on purpose.

Jennifer moved her hand out of Lisa's shorts, possibly to deflect from Lisa teasing her. She and Kelly switched top and bottom for a few seconds. Kelly too seemed fascinated by the feel of Lisa's shaven mound, but she didn't actually say anything.

Lisa smiled "Ooo la la, Kelly your fingers are so soft and gentle. That feels neat. And both of you feel good on my chest too."

Kelly mumbled something that I didn't hear to Lisa. Lisa replied "Sorry about that, but I'll be even wetter before we're done, trust me. You guys should switch again. I want Kelly's gentle fingers on my nipples, both of them, and Jennifer's hands on me down there...front AND back this time!"

The girls switch around. Lisa is rocking back and forth and kinda dancing in place. She is moving much more than Jennifer did. I'm hoping Kelly standing behind her is ready to catch her if she falls backwards.

I decided to use Lisa's weakness against her next "Hey Lisa...you wanted me to tell you if I touched myself thinking about you. Well...I'm currently jacking off staring right at you while imagining how you look in your nudie pictures. It feels really good."

Lisa immediately gasped "How good, Erik? Tell me how good!"

I taunt her "Very good, buuuuut.....Well, the more of your gorgeous skin that I see, the harder it's gonna make me."

With the face of a smiling succubus in heat, Lisa responded to my taunt by shouting "Kelly! Hold my boobs and don't let go!"

After giving Kelly a fraction of a second to react, Lisa reached down and grabbed the hem of her shirt with both hands and her arms crossed. She then lifted her shirt up and off of her in the blink of an eye, tossing it into my shower door so hard that it bounced off slightly before hitting the ground. Lisa was topless right there in front of me! The only thing Lisa wore above the waist were the very-shocked Kelly's hands. I didn't see that coming at ALL! Yes I taunted her, but I never thought she would go THAT far! Especially not right away.

Kelly squealed "LISA!! Don't strip!"

I exhale loudly and tell her "Shit that was hot!"

Lisa stared at me with her glossed-over horny eyes and spoke to me with heavy labored breaths "Do you like me better without a shirt, Erik? Do you?"

I respond "Absolutely! Clothes are unworthy of your body. You look amazing!"

Lisa got loud "Tell me how hard you are!"

I answer back "Crazy hard! You make me feel so damn good, Lisa."

Lisa moans and rolls her eyes for a second, then grunts "Uuuuh Jennifer there, right there, that's the good spot! Keep that shit up, fuck! Kelly, squeeze my boobs! Do it!"

Kelly was starting to lose herself in the intensity of Lisa's arousal and began squeezing Lisa's naked breasts right in front of me. She was clearly trying to keep her fingers together to prevent any nipple slips, but even without seeing nipples the sight of Kelly playing with Lisa's bare chest was unfathomable. My dick is dancing in my hand and my ability to hold out is slipping away fast.

Jennifer tried to whisper into Lisa's ear but was far too loud "Damn girl, you're so wet right now! That's really hot! It's all over my hand!"

To my extreme shock, Lisa reached up and grabbed the back of Jennifer's hair, pulling it firmly. Jennifer gasped but didn't seem hurt...almost like she liked it instead. Lisa moaned deeply to her "You earned every drop with those magic fingers, hero."

Jennifer blew against Lisa's neck, returning the favor from earlier. Lisa shivered and began leaning against Kelly, rubbing the back of Jennifer's head. I couldn't help but notice that Lisa and Jennifer were skipping past a lot of the subtext and coy moments they've been having tonight and were instead openly being sexual with each other. They seemed too horny to notice how brazen their displays were getting.

Lisa then made eye contact with me again and just seeing my eyes on her caused her to tremble. She looked at me and stared, breathing loudly. She wasn't moaning so much as she was inhaling and exhaling with full power again and again.

My gaze is Lisa's biggest fetish, this much is obvious. I use this power on her again "I'm watching you getting off, my gorgeous goddess. Your body makes mine feel in heaven. How does it feel to know that you're half-naked and I'm about to watch you cum?"

She makes a loud "Oooooh" sound to that. I then watch her slowly move her hands down her body...until they grab onto her waistband. She never breaks eye contact with me, wanting to see my reaction to her hands resting on her last piece of clothing. I'm sure my reaction was pretty intense to watch because her smile doubled in size and I could see her resolve increasing."

Jennifer pleaded "Lisa don't do it! My hand isn't low enough to cover it all! I'm rubbing your clit, not your vulva! He'll see your pussy if you strip!"

Lisa screamed "I DON'T CARE! Jennifer, finish me! Make me fucking cum! Please, please, PLEASE I need to cum so badly. Be my hero! Save me from this torture!" She then screamed again "ERIK!!! LOOK AT ME! KEEP LOOKING AT ME! I'm getting naked for you! LOOK AT ME NAKED!!!! CUM FOR MY NAKED BODY, CUM MY GOD OF SEX!!!"

Lisa slowly pulled her shorts down, clearly embarrassed as hell at what she was trying to show me but also far too horny to stop showing it to me. Jennifer freaked and took her second hand, the one that was playing with Lisa's butt, and brought it around to the front side to cover Lisa's pussy and hide it from me (just in the nick of time). Lisa wasn't going to stop stripping herself no matter what parts were exposed, so she's very lucky Jennifer was there to save her friend. I actually moaned in disapproval when she stopped me from seeing Lisa's pussy, but still I jacked faster and faster. I'm losing any and all self control now.

Lisa's shorts hit the floor as she stood there, naked, her parts covered by the hands of her friends groping her. The inside of her shorts is visibly damp. I'm moaning pretty hard. Lisa whines "Jennifer, do it NOW! You promised! Make me cum now, I'm ready!"

Jennifer's hand starts moving faster than ever, while her other hand tries desperately to protect her friend's remaining modesty. Kelly works Lisa's breasts, trying to help while keeping them covered. I'm staring at all of Lisa's sexy exposed skin as Jennifer and Kelly grope her as fast as possible. I'm racing towards the edge. I'm gonna cum, I don't think anything can stop that now. There's no way that I'm lasting much longer.

Suddenly the timer goes off. I wasn't expecting it so soon. The last three minutes blew by in a flash. I let go of myself at almost the last possible moment and leaned against the wall of the shower, still not taking my eyes off of Lisa. I was just saved by the literal buzzer. I can't even fathom how I got through that experience without busting.

When Jennifer stopped rubbing completely, Lisa grabbed her hand with her own and begged "No, NO! Fuck the timer, make me cum! Don't stop! I'm close! Both of you. All three of you, I need this! Come on I NEED THIS!"

Trying to help her friend, Jennifer started rubbing again just as fast as before. Kelly awkwardly returned to kneading Lisa's small breasts. Both girls were still trying to keep Lisa's nudity hidden, but the sight of her stark naked and barely covered by hands was still indescribable in its sexual majesty. I stood back in position and started stroking my hand up and down around my dick (but not touching it) in order to give Lisa her visual aid. I realize that if I touch myself for real that I'll cum in seconds with my dick in the state that it's in, so instead I'm cheating by moving my hand half an inch too wide so that I'm just barely not touching anything with my strokes. I'm pretty sure they can't see the difference through the door. I'm trying to put on a show for Lisa's sake because I want her to reach orgasm with all of my heart, but I still can't bring myself to let myself cum with all of the girls watching me. At least...yet. If Lisa finishes right in front of me, then I'm not going to be able to hold back anymore. Watching one of my best friends have an orgasm for me is crossing a mental line that my brain isn't ready for. I won't go first (partially because I've always heard that a man is supposed to make the girl cum first during sex and I don't want to let her down), but if she cums I will too right afterwards. I wouldn't be able to resist joining her.

Lisa gets louder and louder as her moans get faster and faster more and more and more and more..........and then she starts getting quieter and calmer. Lisa suddenly grabs Jennifer's hand and stops it, shaking her head. She sadly tells them both "Stop. It's not pleasurable anymore. It happened again, I got too sensitive."

After a few more seconds, Lisa shyly wrapped her arms over her nudie areas (and the hands already blocking them). She looked humiliated, as if the reality of what she was doing just hit her all at once after she came down a little bit. She also looked depressed because she once-again didn't cum. Lisa turned her back on me, which exposed her amazing ass again. I stared right at it intensely and barely noticed Lisa fumbling with the towel until she had it wrapped around her body.

Jennifer had a very sincere guilty look on her face, but as she began to talk Lisa cut her off with a sudden smile "Jennifer don't even think about apologizing! Same for you, Kelly. Wow that felt amazing. Being touched by your hands is sooooooo much better than doing it myself. Both of you were so amazing in completely different ways and I'm still tingling all over from this. You did everything right, I'm just a defective potato."

Jennifer replied "You are anything but defective, hot potato. Maybe you just have to be a little older before it'll work for you. I've heard some girls don't cum until they're adults."

Lisa grumbled, obviously not wanting to wait that long. I jump in "Hey Lisa, watching you try was once again unbelievable! You can borrow me as an audience any time you like if you think I can help."

She giggled "You mean it, Erik?"

I giggle back "You can't seriously be asking me a question that obvious."

Lisa smiled and nodded "I think I'm switching to just wearing this towel from now on. My...uh...my shorts are gonna need to dry for a little while before I put them back on. I hope I didn't stain them, that would be embarrassing. Still I...kinda want to do all that again some day. Is that too weird to say?"

Jennifer answered "No I get it. That felt wonderful when it was my turn too. The actual weird part is: Erik how the hell did you not cum from that? I almost came from that even without contact!"

I mumble that I don't know, but Kelly looks at me accusingly "He cheated somehow."

Lisa looked hurt "Why?"

I respond "Only barely, and just at the end! I was trying to hold out until Lisa went first. Guys are supposed to make sure that the girl always cums first."

Lisa crossed her arms angrily "Ok next time YOU cum first, THEN me, not the other way around. Me first clearly doesn't work."

Next time? Oh boy, I'm starting to think Lisa wasn't kidding about wanting to do stuff like this more often. Is she thinking that after tonight we're all going to be ok with doing sex stuff together like this? ...And is she even wrong about that?

Either way I apologize "I'm sorry. I've just been trying to put on a good show for you all."

Kelly shook her head at me "Erik, Erik, Erik. Have you not noticed that all three of us are just as horny as you are? Probably hornier. I've never BEEN hornier. We want to see you get off! We don't WANT you to hold out and 'put on a show', we want to see what you look like when you orgasm. You could've done it 5 minutes ago and we'd be happy. I'm serious, Erik. Are you gonna make me get on my knees and beg again? Because I'll do it."

Jennifer grabbed Kelly's arm with a grin "Oh don't worry, cute girl. You don't have to get on your knees. It's your turn!"