The Right Smartwatch

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
superevil7

The Right Smartwatch

Post by superevil7 »

Description

A 14 year old boy orders a smartwatch, but gets more than he could ever dream. The watch has some kind of power, to make girls answer any questions truthfully, follow any command he can think of, and even make them unknowingly strip naked.

Chapter Index

Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07 (Part 1)
Chapter 07 (Part 2)
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

Chapter 1: At the Press of a Button

Matt was a pretty normal teenage boy. Sure, his best friend was a girl, but nothing too unusual otherwise. He had just turned 14 a few weeks ago. He didn’t get the birthday present he had hoped for, a smartwatch, but with the money he had saved, plus what he had received for his birthday, he could afford to order it himself. So, he wasn’t too disappointed.

After a week of waiting, the package had finally arrived. Matt tore into the packaging, pulling out the box. “Oh man. They sent the wrong thing.” He said to his mom. The box was supposed to have pictures and a description of the watch on the outside, but this box was just plain brown.

“Well, open it and see. Sometimes they run out of the real packaging.” His mom told him, sitting at the kitchen table.

So, he opened the box, finding a smartwatch similar to the one he had ordered, but not quite the same. Still, it was close enough for him, so he took it up to his room to play with.

He paired it to his phone and started looking at all the options. He found the normal apps available, plus one named INT. He looked into the box to find the manual, but whoever had put together the package had forgotten the instructions. So, he decided to open it. In the app there were four buttons labeled STR, QUE, COM, and ALL. He tried pressing each option once, QUE and COM stayed lit when he pressed them, but nothing happened. He figured it was some developer app, something they used to program the watch at the factory, and just exited out of it.

After a bit, his best friend, and next door neighbor, Jenny came over to work on homework with him. “Hi Mrs. Stevens.”

“Hi Jenny. Matt is up in his room.” Matt’s mom told the 14 year old blonde girl, and she made her way up to see him.

“Hey Matt. Oh, you got your birthday gift for yourself, I see.” She said, seeing him lying on his bed, fiddling with the watch, as she entered his room.

“Yeah. They sent me the wrong one, but look, this one is even better. It has a bigger battery, more apps available, and a better screen. It even has a headphone jack so I can listen to music from it.” She came over and he handed the watch to her so she could check it out. She looked it over for a minute, opening the apps at random, checking out what it was capable of.

“Hey, what’s this?” She turned the watch face towards him, showing the INT app.

“Oh, I don’t know. Some developer menu or something.” She turned the watch back towards her, but accidentally pushed the ALL button in the process.

She dropped the watch to the floor in between them. “Hey! Careful Jenny! That cost me all my birthday money.” but she didn’t respond. He bent down to pick up the watch, not noticing what she was doing, looking it over to make sure it was not damaged from the fall.

Finally, he looked up at her “Jenny, please be… oh my god!” He said the last part under his breath. While he wasn't paying attention, Jenny had removed both her dress and her bra. Not having ever seen a naked teenage girl before, he was momentarily frozen in place, just staring at Jenny, wondering what would possess her to take her clothes off. She put her thumbs into the waistband of her panties and pushed them down, letting them fall to her ankles, and quickly stepped out of them.

Once undressed, she stood with her arms resting at her sides, letting him see her perky breasts, with nice upturned pink nipples, and her sparse blonde bush, only slightly covering the slit underneath. After staring at her for a bit, his brain finally realized he better do something. He rushed to shut his bedroom door while asking “What are you doing?” in a quiet voice so only Jenny would hear him.

“Standing in your room.” She said, in an almost robotic way.

He came back to stand in front of her, taking a few seconds to look her over again, what felt like an eternity to Jenny, before asking “Why did you take your clothes off?”

“I don’t know. My body moved on its own.” she continued speaking as if she was in a trance. Inside Jenny’s mind she was freaking out. She didn’t want to undress in front of her friend. Why couldn’t she stop herself? As much as she tried, she couldn’t move or even speak when she wanted. She could feel her face blushing.

“You should get dressed, Jenny. My mom is just downstairs. If you want, you can come over after school tomorrow and strip naked. My mom won't be home then.” He said the last part as a joke, trying to ease the tension, but Jenny didn’t laugh.

The naked girl simply picked up her panties then, stepping into them. She grabbed her bra next, fastening it in front, then turned it around and pulled the straps up her shoulder. Finally, she pulled her dress back up, and zipped it back closed. Once dressed, she took the same position she had when naked. Arms at her sides, as if she were standing at attention.

While Matt had loved seeing Jenny naked, he was worried about his mom coming up and catching them, so was relieved she had gotten dressed. “Why would you... do you like me or something?”

Jenny just kept staring into space and said “Yes. I’ve always had a crush on you, Matt. Why do you think I spend so much time over here?” He was floored. He never knew the blonde girl from next door liked him so much in that way. He had noticed how attractive she had gotten over the last few years, and always had thought she was really pretty, but she was his best friend, so he had never said or done anything. Now he really knew just how attractive she was.

Jenny had also always been afraid of ruining their friendship, so always kept it a secret. He never showed any signs of liking her that way, so she figured being his friend was better than nothing. She felt like she wanted to die just then. She couldn’t believe she had just told him that, and after stripping naked in front of him. She could feel her face getting even warmer, but could still not move from her place.

“Is that why you just took your clothes off?”

No! Stop asking questions, Matt! “No.” She said.

“Why did you get undressed then?”

“I could not control myself. My body seemed to move on its own.”

He was perplexed. Was she pulling some kind of prank? Something really strange was going on here. He had to get to the bottom of this. She seemed to be answering him truthfully though, so he asked her a few more questions, just to see. “Ok. So, Jenny? Did you like being naked in front of me?”

She blushed even harder, but answered "Yes. It was exciting, but embarrassing too.” Why couldn’t she keep her mouth from answering?

Wow! She liked it? He had to see if she’s just messing with him. “Do you ever masturbate, Jenny?”

“Yes.” No! Her mind tried saying.

“How often?”

“About 5 times a week at least.” Never! She tried to say.

“Do you ever think about me when doing it?”

“Almost always.” It was useless, she couldn’t fight whatever was happening. She had just revealed to her best friend, the boy she had just admitted to having a crush on, how often she played with herself and that she thought about him while doing it. She felt like crying, but nothing came out.

“So, you have to answer every question I ask?”

“Yes.”

“And you can't lie?”

“No. I can’t”

He knew there was no way she would just admit to all of that in front of him. Something really strange was going on. “What do you think is making you like this?” Maybe she would know what was affecting her.

“I’m not sure. It started when I dropped your watch.” Of course, the smartwatch. They both figured it out around the same time. Somehow the watch was causing all of this.

He turned the screen back on, finding it on the INT screen still. He noticed that QUE and COM were both highlighted now. He pushed ALL, figuring that may stop all of this, but STR just lit up for a second, then went back to normal. He caught Jenny moving out of the corner of his eye. She was once again removing her dress.

“Stop Jenny!” he said, stopping her just as she finished pulling the zipper of her dress down. She dropped her arms back down, letting her dress fall to the floor, standing at attention again. “Jenny, put your dress back on.” So, she bent down and put it back on. He had another idea of how this watch worked. “Jenny, stand on one leg.” She lifted her left leg up, standing on her right foot. He turned the watch face back on and unselected the COM and QUE buttons.

Jenny dropped her leg back down, realizing she could finally move. She looked at him for a few seconds, not sure what to do or say. She felt so humiliated at what just happened. So, she did the only thing she could think of, and rushed down the stairs, out the door, and back home. “Jenny! Wait!” Matt called after her, but she was already gone.

Alone in her room now, Jenny was feeling like she just had an out of body experience. She couldn’t believe what had happened. How could that watch let him control her like that? She felt humiliated and even a little violated. I can’t believe he saw me naked!

Matt, on the other hand, was just confused at what happened. His watch could somehow control Jenny? Make her do what he wanted, answer his questions truthfully, and even make her strip naked? He needed to test this out more. I can’t believe I saw her naked!

Down in his living room, Matt’s eleven year old sister, Cindy, had seen how Jenny had rushed out the door all upset. She went up to her brother’s room to find out what had happened. “Matt! What did you do to Jenny!?”

“What? Nothing. Just… She just rushed out of here. I don’t know what’s wrong with her.”

“You better not have hurt her, Matt. She’s my friend too, and if I find out you did…!”

“Hey, I didn’t do anything.” He hadn’t, right? Nah. Maybe, but he told her to get dressed right away. Ok, he made her answer those embarrassing questions, but nothing too bad. Well, she did run out of here pretty upset, but now he knew she liked him.

“She has a crush on you, you know.” His sister had said this many times before, but before today, he had never believed her, figuring she was just teasing him.

“Yeah. I know.” He answered her back. The expression on his face showed Cindy he was telling the truth.

“What!? She finally told you!” Cindy got excited for a second, but then went back to mad. “And you! You told her you didn’t like her! That's why she ran out of here like that!” She rushed over to him and started hitting him in the arm.

“Ow! Cindy! Stop!” he tried blocking her and she hit the face of the smartwatch, stopping.

She took a step back and pulled her t-shirt over her head. She didn’t really need a bra yet so wasn’t wearing one, having taken off her training bra after school. Next, she unbuttoned her jeans and pulled down the zipper. She sat down on his bed and pulled them off, struggling with the tight material. Then she stood back up and pulled down her light blue colored panties. Revealing her slim slit, with just a few pubic hairs coming in above.

Her brother just watched in amazement as she stripped, not sure if he should try stopping her or not. At least she wasn’t hitting him anymore. Once naked, the girl seemed to resume her anger, yelling at her brother again. “I can’t believe you would turn her down! She is so nice, and sweet. I’ve seen you checking her out too! What’s wrong with you!?”

Matt hadn't seen his sister naked since she was six. He took a second to check out her body. She was pretty cute, he thought, not sure if he should say anything to her. He wasn’t sure what would happen or how she would react if he said anything. She seemed to be oblivious to being naked though. Jenny seemed to know she was naked, but who knows how this works?

“I didn't turn her down.” he started when his sister finally stopped yelling and took a breath. “She told me, then rushed out of here. Maybe she worked up the courage to say it, but then didn’t want to hear what I said. You know, in case I said I didn't like her, like you thought.” He lied, but how could he explain the watch to her? “But I do like her. I can’t believe she likes me.” He said this part mostly to himself.

“You should. I don’t think you can do any better.” She said with a laugh. He thought so too, remembering how good Jenny looked naked.

Just then, their mother came up the stairs, passing by her son’s room on the way to her own. She took a step back, seeing her daughter completely naked, talking with her brother. “Uh Cindy? Why are you naked?”

“Mom?” She looked down at her body, just realizing her clothes were off. How long had she been like this? She wanted to cover her privates, but already being caught, she tried to play it off. “Oh, I was just about to take a shower mom.” Her blush gave her away though.

“I see. Well Cindy, I think you're too old to be running around the house naked. Ok? You're starting to get pubic hair and your little titties are coming in. See.” she reached over and pinched her daughter's nipple.

“MOM!” Cindy jumped back, not liking having her breasts touched like that, and was embarrassed to be naked in front of her mother, and worse, her brother! They both just chuckled at the preteen girl, as she ran into the bathroom to take a shower she didn’t really need. Her mom took the clothes from the floor and put them in Cindy’s room before checking back in with her son.

“So, she just came in like that? Or did she take her clothes off here?” she asked him.

“Well here, but I think she was just about to run into the shower. I don’t really know why she did it.” Matt answered, trying not to get his sister in trouble, also not sure if he was in trouble himself. He definitely didn't think his mom would believe the smartwatch could somehow make her do it.

“Oh, I think I know. You see, Matt. Sometimes girls get worried they aren’t... Well, pretty. And they might test out in front of a boy they trust, just to see if they are pretty or not. You understand me. Right?”

“Yeah. I think I get it mom.”

“Good. I’m sure she won't do that again, but just in case, tell her to get dressed and let me know. Ok? I don’t need this to become a problem.”

Matt looked down at his watch. He wondered if it would work on his mother. He didn't really want to see her naked, but the other two options could be useful for him. Before she left, he quickly pushed the COM button, hoping it stood for command. His mother stopped in place, facing away from him, standing at attention like Jenny had before. “Mom, turn around.” She did, turning to face him. "Stand on one foot." She lifted her foot off the ground. He wondered if he could change her mindset. He wanted to word this just right, “Mom, don’t mind if Cindy is naked.” and he pressed the COM button again. She blinked a couple times, then turned to leave the room.

Matt waited until his sister came out of the shower. She came out wearing just a towel, as she had not taken any clothes into the bathroom. Normally she would never be wearing so little, even at home, not wanting to have her brother catch her like this. Now she had stripped naked in front of him for some reason. She didn’t even feel embarrassed until her mom had said something. Then the emotions came flooding in.

Matt heard her exit the bathroom, quickly stepping into the hallway, and pressed the STR button. Cindy just dropped her towel right there, continuing to her room. It did stand for strip, he figured. QUE must be the truth option. He was not sure exactly what it stood for, but now he knew what the buttons meant. He followed his sister to her room.

Cindy just sat down in her desk chair, pulling out the homework she needed to do for the day. She was going to get dressed when she came in, but when the strip command was issued, she completely forgot about it, focusing on the next thing she was going to do.

Matt peeked into her room. This was better than he even thought. Cindy seemed oblivious to being naked again. He needed to test the command he gave his mother, but if it worked, she wouldn’t care if Cindy was wearing clothes or not.

“Ok! Dinner is ready!” His mom called from downstairs. This would be the big test. If she didn’t care about Cindy being naked it meant the command worked. He rushed down before Cindy could even get up or notice he was there. He didn’t want to appear to know Cindy was naked again in case it didn’t work.

He took his normal place at the table while his mom brought over the mac and cheese she had made for them. “Looks good mom.” He said just as Cindy came in. She looked over towards her daughter, then back over to him.

“Thank you, Matt., I know mac and cheese is one of your favorites.” She said, scooping some onto his plate. Wow, she really doesn’t care. It must work. Cindy also said nothing, not even realizing she had been naked since dropping the towel in the hall.

They ate dinner without incident. Every once in a while, Cindy would wonder why her brother kept looking at her like that, but thought nothing of it. When they were finished, and the table cleared, Matt rushed up to his room to call his other friend from school, Paul.

“Hey man, you’ll never guess what I’ve got.”

“Oh, your smartwatch finally came. Huh?”

“Well, yeah, but just listen. Just come over tomorrow with me after school. I’ve got something really great to show you.”

“Well. I have band practice after school, but I can probably get out early and come over at about four. If that’s ok?”

“Ok, that works out fine. I just need to make sure my sister is…”

“Hey mom! I’m going over to Jessica’s for a bit!” Matt heard his sister yelling from downstairs.

“Oh crap! Got to go Paul!” and he hung up on his friend, rushing downstairs. He caught his sister just as she was opening the front door, slamming it shut in front of her.

“Hey!” Cindy yelled at him.

“Do you really want to go out like that squirt?” Matt asked her.

“Like what?” she asked, not understanding why he stopped her.

“Well, you know. Naked.” Cindy looked at him confused, but then looked down at her body, remembering for the first time she hadn’t gotten dressed after her shower. She quickly flung her arms over her privates, making Matt laugh.

“You’ve been naked for about an hour Cindy. No real need to be modest now.” How could this be, thought the 11 year old girl? Why did she forget to get dressed, and why did no one tell her, especially her mother?

Their mom heard the door slam and walked into the room to investigate. “Cindy. I thought you were going to Jessica’s?”

“Well I was, but mom. Don’t you think I’m under-dressed?”

“Yes, of course, but I don’t mind.” That really perplexed Cindy. Her mom had just told her not to walk around naked earlier. Now she didn’t mind? Something wasn’t right.

Before she could say anything though, Matt pushed the COM button again. “I want you both to forget about Cindy being naked today. Cindy, go get dressed and go over to Jessica’s house.” and he disengaged the COM button. Both females stood there for a second, then Cindy went up to her room. His mom just went back into the kitchen. In a couple minutes Cindy was back down, dressed as commanded, and headed out the door.

Jessica just lived across the street, so Matt watched his sister enter her classmates house from the front window. Matt considered what to do for a little while. He knew his sister wouldn't be home until bedtime, so he probably couldn't have any more fun with her tonight. He thought about all the girls at school he could use this on. He realized he had only told his mom not to mind Cindy being naked, so decided he needed to give her another command.

He wanted to get the command worded perfectly, so nothing would interrupt his fun. Going up to his room he started writing down what he wanted to say. After a while his mom came up the stairs, just past his door, when he pushed the COM button again.

She stopped in place waiting for her commands. “Mom, you will not mind if any girl is naked. You will not tell any naked girl she is naked. You will think it appropriate and normal for girls to go naked.” and then he pressed the COM button again, letting her go. She didn’t even turn around or see him, resuming heading straight into her room.
Last edited by superevil7 on Sat Aug 06, 2022 11:24 am, edited 12 times in total.
TheBlushingPrincess

Post by TheBlushingPrincess »

Executionus

Re: The Right Smartwatch

Post by Executionus »

I read through this in your archive the other day, and the full story is absolutely fantastic. The detailed workings of the watch itself were entertaining alone to be honest. My lone complaint was that it ended too abruptly when there still remained lots of unexplored potential for uses of the device.
superevil7

Post by superevil7 »

Executionus wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 5:14 pm I read through this in your archive the other day, and the full story is absolutely fantastic. The detailed workings of the watch itself were entertaining alone to be honest. My lone complaint was that it ended too abruptly when there still remained lots of unexplored potential for uses of the device.
TheBlushingPrincess wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 2:12 pm Well holy moly. If you haven't gone and captured every single 14-year-old boy's number one fantasy! Good for you.
Thank you both for your kind words. You don't know how much it means to me.
barelin

Post by barelin »

Every pre-teen dream to get their hands on that smartwatch.
TheBlushingPrincess

Post by TheBlushingPrincess »

superevil7

Post by superevil7 »

TheBlushingPrincess wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 10:10 pm I couldn't wait. I had to go to your archive to read the next part. So much fun!
That's cheating! :P

No, that is probably the greatest compliment I can get, that you couldn't wait to read more. Thank you! I had planned on posting one chapter a day, but maybe people would prefer if I went faster? Please speak up if you would like that.
superevil7

Post by superevil7 »

barelin wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 7:01 pm Every pre-teen dream to get their hands on that smartwatch.
I'd honestly like one for myself. My smartwatch just tracks my heart rate and steps.
superevil7

The Right Smartwatch - Chapter 2: What are the Rules?

Post by superevil7 »

Chapter 2: What are the Rules?

All that night, and the next day at school, Matt couldn’t wait for the afternoon. Paul would be over at 4:00 and he knew his sister got home from gymnastics practice right about then too. He decided to use his sister as a demonstration for Paul, now knowing he could make her forget after. Neither his mom, or his sister said or did anything unusual, so he figured his commands had worked.

He tried talking to Jenny when he saw her at the bus stop, but she just avoided him, too embarrassed to even speak to him. Plus, he was wearing the watch, and she didn't want to be under its control again, especially at school.

School let out at 2:50, and even with the rush out of the school, it only took a short ride on the school bus to drop him off near home. Jenny also rode this bus, but again sat away from him near the back of the bus. He just got off and headed straight to his house, figuring Jenny would need some time, but Jenny was now following him up his driveway, as quick as she could, without him noticing.

Just as he unlocked and opened the door, Jenny caught up with him. She pushed past him into the house, slamming the door in his face, locking it again. He finally managed to get the door open again and said “Jenny! What the hell?” but found her stripping off her clothes in the living room. He froze in place again. At least he managed to close the door behind him, she thought.

Jenny had already removed her sweatshirt and pants, and was now undoing her bra. Matt’s mouth fell open. He really didn’t understand girls now. She spends all day mad at me, only to come strip naked again, in my living room?

Panties off and blush on her cheeks, she covered her privates with her arms as best she could. “There! You happy!?” She was mad again.

Matt was starting to get whiplash. “What? Why? Jenny? What’s going on?”

Stupid boy! “You! You told me to come over and strip naked after school! Remember!?”

Oh yeah. “But that was just a joke. I didn’t really mean it.”

“Yeah, well! I don’t think that thing” she nodded her head towards his watch, “understands jokes!”

“So why don’t you, you know, just get dressed?” he said with a little chuckle.

“I don’t know. I’m trying! It’s like something won’t let me. I think you have to tell me to.”

“Ok Jenny, you…” He started to say, but stopped himself. Jenny could help him test how the watch worked.

Why did he stop? Come on, he was about to say it. “Please Matt.” she looked at him, pleading with her eyes.

He didn’t seem to notice and just said “In a few minutes. Ok?”

Before she could say anything else, he had pushed the QUE button. “Why does it bother you to be naked in front of me?”

Great, he’s asking questions again. “I’m afraid you won't like my body.” Oh god! This is so bad!

“I love your body, Jenny. You’re really beautiful.” She got butterflies in her stomach. “Will you let me see you again?”

“Right now? No. If you apologize for doing this to me, I will consider it.”

He thought about what to ask next, but didn’t want her mad at him. “Ok, Jenny. I’m sorry. For everything. You can get dressed now if you want.”

A moment ago, she had wanted to get dressed, but now after he had apologized, part of her was considering letting him see her again. Damn! Just like she said.

“Jenny? Did you hear me? You can get dressed now. I’m sorry.” She just turned to look at him, hesitating for a second, before dropping her arms to her sides. It took all her willpower not to cover back up. Once again, he got an unobstructed view of her nude body.

He checked his watch again, to make sure the other options were not accidently on, and shut off the QUE option. “Wow, Jenny! You’re really hot!” It was the best his brain could come up with to say to her, under the circumstances. He noticed the time on the wall clock behind her after a minute.

“Wow, Jenny. Thank you, but you better get dressed soon. Unless you want Paul seeing you like that. He’s going to be here at four.” Jenny looked to the clock behind her, quickly grabbing her panties from the floor and stepped into them. She definitely did not want Paul seeing her like that.

“So, uh, I don’t really know what to say after all this.” Jenny started to say once dressed. “I know you didn’t do it all on purpose, but well, that was really embarrassing you know. I just feel like you…”

“Jenny, I like you too.” He said, quickly interrupting her.

“You do!? Why didn’t you say?” she said, getting butterflies in her stomach again.

“Probably the same reason you never said anything to me. And, uh, if it makes you feel better, I've thought about you too.” She got a confused look on her face. “You know, when I’m…” He trailed off.

“Oh! OH!” she blushed, looking away from him. “And how often?” She felt the need to know, because he knew.

“Well, uh, all the time. I usually think about you.”

“OH! No, I meant. How many times in a…” Oh my god! He really does think about me!

“Oh. Like every day probably.”

The two 14 year old teens just blushed, avoiding looking into each other’s eyes. Then there was a knock at the door.

It was Paul, of course, right on time. “So, is that it?” He said, pointing to the watch on Matt’s wrist. Jenny’s eyes went wide as Paul looked at the watch “Let me see it.” he said, reaching for Matt’s wrist.

“Uhhhh… just second Paul. I just need to give Jenny the history notes from class the other day. Come on Jenny, they’re in my room.”

The two went up to Matt’s room while Paul waited in the living room. She shut the door behind her when they were inside. “Does he know about that thing!?”

“Well... I was going to show him today.”

“What!? With me here!?”

“No, Jenny. I wouldn’t do that to you. I, well, I was going to use it on Cindy.”

“Wow. Your own sister?”

“I know. Pretty scummy right?” He hung his head in shame.

“Can I stay and watch?” She asked, causing Matt to look up at her in shock.

“I… You want to stay? Watch me get my little sister naked?”

“Doesn’t Cindy have a crush on Paul? I think it would be funny for little miss perfect to go naked for a while in front of him. Just don’t ever tell Paul about that thing. Ok?”

“Ok, but what should I tell him I had him come over for?”

“I’m sure he will forget all about it when he sees Cindy.”

“How should we explain her being naked? If he or anyone else says something she will realize she is naked, and try to cover up again.”

"What? I knew I was..." She blushed at the memory.

"If I use the buttons separately, specifically the STR button, she doesn’t seem to realize she is naked. I can even tell her to forget afterwards."

“Oh. Really? Weird. Well… Ok. Just tell Paul she is going through a nudist phase. Tell him not to mention nudity at all, or she’ll get embarrassed.”

“Ok… What about you? If I hit the button with you there, you’ll probably undress too.” They both blushed thinking about that.

“I’ll just go to the bathroom or kitchen or wherever.”

They were headed back out into the hall when Jenny asked “What about your mom? Won't she be home in an hour or two?”

“Oh, I’ve already covered that. I used the command part to make my mom not care if Cindy is naked or not.”

“That worked?” He nodded his head. “Ok, let's go back down before Paul misses us.”

The two arrived to find Paul chatting with Cindy about their school day. “Yeah math can be hard sometimes. Well, I’ll be right back, got to put my books away. See you in a bit Paul. Hi, Matt, Jenny. Bye, Matt, Jenny.” and she ran off to her room.

Matt took the opportunity to tell Paul about Cindy while she was out of the room. “Paul, I need you to know something important. You can't laugh at her or make fun of her, but Cindy is trying out being a nudist.” Paul just looked up at him with wide eyes. “Yeah so if you end up seeing her naked, don’t say anything about it to her. It just makes her feel embarrassed and go cover up. In fact, don’t mention nudity at all to her. Ok? Just be cool.”

“Wow, I had no idea! Is that why you invited me over?” He couldn’t believe Cindy would do something like that, even knowing how confident she always seemed.

Jenny took over from Matt “Yeah, it took a while for Cindy’s mom to accept it, and she had to beg her mom to let friends come over. Poor Matt had to suffer only me being allowed over when she practiced, since I’m a girl, you know, but now her mom is cool with it. So, you be cool too.”

“Let me go check on her. Jenny, I think it's time to get some drinks from the kitchen. Right?” Matt said, pointing to his watch.

“Oh yeah, I’ll have them in a few minutes.” She said, hoping he knew she had caught on.

Jenny decided to wait in the kitchen for Matt. If she did end up naked, he could come in and tell her to get dressed. She sent a text to let him know.

Upstairs, Cindy was just coming out of the bathroom when Matt reached the top of the stairs. Having already opened the app, he quickly hit the STR button and watched as his little sister stripped for him. She abandoned her clothes in the hallway, right in front of the bathroom door, and headed downstairs past her brother. Matt grabbed her clothes from the floor, leaving them on her desk chair in her room.

He followed her down, finding Cindy already sitting close to Paul on the couch. The 11 year old girl was putting on quite the show for the 13 year old boy.

Matt had gotten Jenny’s text, and went to get her from the kitchen. He was both happy and disappointed to find her still dressed. They both went back into the living room, taking the side chairs.

They all sat chatting about school, Jenny taking the opportunity to compare the younger girl’s body to her own. Paul was mostly staring at the naked girl, which had Cindy blushing, thinking he liked her.

"So, Paul? How is school going for you?" Cindy asked, while twirling her hair around her finger. Paul just seemed to be trying to hold it together. His face was flushed red, and he kept looking over at Matt, making sure all of this was ok.

“Uhh... it’s pretty good, I guess. Had some trouble in math like I said, but I got some extra credit so that’s all good now. How about you?” Paul had never paid such attention to Cindy like this. She was trying to make a really good impression on him. Maybe in a year or two, he would ask her out.

“Oh, I’m doing well, but my main passion is gymnastics, you know. I’m good at the balance beam, and the uneven bars. Here, watch this.” Cindy got up from the couch and knelt on the floor. She then lifted her body upside down, doing a headstand, and opened her legs out into a T shape right in front of Paul. Everyone in the room could now see Cindy’s little parted slit.

Jenny giggled at the younger girl, covering her mouth with her hand. “That’s really awesome Cindy. You’re really good at that.” The boys, however, could not take their eyes from Cindy’s little pussy, only feeling able to speak once the girl dropped back down.

“Yeah, really great.” Paul squeaked out, with wide eyes to the naked girl when she sat back down. Cindy just beamed at him.

At a little after five, Matt and Cindy’s mother arrived home from work. “Hey kids. Nice to see all of you here again. It’s been a little while Paul, since Matt’s birthday party, I think. I’ll be starting on dinner soon. Are either of you staying tonight?” Jenny nodded her head yes, but Paul was freaking out. This was too much for him, especially with Cindy’s mother there now. He got up from the couch and went to put his shoes on.

“Uh, sorry. I, uh, have to get home. My mom has probably made dinner already.” and just like that, he rushed out the door.

Their mom went into the kitchen to start boiling a pot of water, to make spaghetti, then went up to her room to change and relax for a few minutes.

“Cindy? Were you flirting with Paul?” Jenny asked, with a giggle.

“What!? No. I was just being nice, but he is pretty cute, isn't he?” Cindy said, giggling herself.

“Well I think you’re pretty cute yourself, sitting there, talking to him, all NAKED like that.”

Cindy considered what Jenny said for a second, then looked down at herself. She couldn’t believe it! Had she really just spent the last hour naked!? And in front of PAUL!!? “OH MY GOD!!!” Cindy yelled, grabbing her little budding boobs with her hands. Her face turned bright red, and she seemed to be about to pass out.

“Squirt? Cindy? Cindy! Are you ok!?” Matt was getting worried now. Maybe they had gone too far.

“Ooooooh!!!” Cindy just wailed from her spot on the couch.

“Jenny, get her some water please!” Jenny rushed into the kitchen, and Matt went to sit next to his sister, grabbing her hand, trying to comfort her.

Jenny came back in with some water, handing it to Cindy, who took a few big gulps, and seemed to calm down a little. “Oh my god!! I can't believe he saw me naked like that!!” Tears were starting to flow from her eyes.

“Uh, Matt. Maybe you should, you know.” Jenny said, tapping her wrist.

Knowing Matt could make her forget, they had decided to do the same thing in case anything bad happened. So, Matt pulled up the app and pushed the COM button. Both girls stopped talking or moving. They just got that blank expression on their faces. “Ci–…” He started, but stopped. Instead of making her forget, maybe he could help her feel better, and he could have a little more fun with her too. So, he continued, “From now on, when you are feeling embarrassed, instead you will feel arousal and pleasure.” and he hit COM to release them.

It was like a switch had been flipped in Cindy’s brain. She wiped her eyes from the tears, and got a cute little smile on her face. “Wow, I can’t believe he saw me naked like that!” She repeated to herself. Jenny gave him a quizzical look, and Matt just shrugged his shoulders.

Cindy got up, standing in front of her brother now, not trying to cover herself. Matt looked up and down her body, and then back up to her face. Cindy blushed, keeping the cute smile on her face. “I think I’m going to go to my room for a while. See you later guys.” and like that, the naked girl was off.

When she was out of ear shot, Jenny turned back to Matt, asking “What did you say to her!?”

“Well, I figured making her feel better was better than making her forget. I just told her not to be so embarrassed.” he left out the part about feeling arousal and pleasure.

“I don’t know, Matt. What if it makes her do weird things?”

“Oh relax. I can always tell her to forget later. Anyway, I think we need to test out how this all works. You know. What are the rules?” Matt said to change the subject. Plus, he was hoping to use the watch on Jenny again.

“Oh, and how did you plan on doing that?” She asked him, already knowing the answer.

“Well, I was hoping you would help me.”

“Yeah. I figured. Alright. Come on. Let's go to your room so we can have some privacy.”

So, the two teens went up to his room, passing his mother on the way. “You two be good.” she said. She trusted her son, and his friend. Even though they were the opposite sex, there had never been any problems leaving them alone together. Still, something was telling her she should probably keep an eye on them.

When they got in his room, Jenny shut and locked the door. “Ok, so what tests are you going to do?”

“Well, uh, try plugging your ears with your fingers.” So, she did and he held up his watch in front of her so she could see the screen, and hit the STR button. Jenny winced at seeing which button he had pressed, but after a moment she had not moved. She pulled out her fingers from her ears and smiled at him. “Ok, so we know it works through sound. Now let’s try the other buttons.” She plugged her ears again, and he pushed the COM button. “Stand on one foot.” he said to her, but she just shook her head no. He switched off the COM setting and put on the QUE setting. “Jenny? What’s the most embarrassing moment of your life?” He asked her. She smiled at knowing there was a way around this power he now had.

She dropped her hands back down, looking over at him to see what he would test next. “Ok, um. Do you have any idea what to test?” He asked.

She was going to say she was not sure, but out of her mouth came “I figured you would make me strip naked again.” She covered her mouth with her hands as soon as it came out, and her eyes went wide with alarm. Why? Oh no! He hadn't turned off the truth setting yet! She seemed to be speaking normally though, so he didn’t notice.

She was about to plug her ears again, when he asked “Why, did you want to get naked again?”

Her eyes went even wider, knowing the real answer. “Yes.” She squeaked out.

“Wow. Really? You’re awesome Jenny!”

“Yes, I would like to get naked again in front of you.” She was blushing hard, but also felt some arousal at admitting that to him. He realized, the way she was answering, he had left the QUE option on.

He quickly shut it off. “Sorry Jenny. I forgot it was on.”

Now free to say what she wanted, she still felt arousal building in her, and remembered earlier when she had stripped naked and dropped her arms to let him see. She was getting so worked up, now she was even feeling a little pleasure at the thought of being naked in front of him.

Feeling bolder now that he knew she wanted to get naked for him, he said “Jenny. If you want to be naked, you don’t need me to push a button, just get undressed.”

“Well, you should probably test out how I react to knowing you will be pushing the button.” She said as an excuse not to just strip naked for him, but did wonder what would happen.

“Ok. Jenny, I’m pushing the button... NOW!” He said, making sure she saw him press the STR button. She stripped down, in a similar trance to yesterday. “Jenny, can you hear me? Say something if you can.” He waved his hand in front of her face. Jenny didn’t seem to be able to hear him, or notice his movements, while getting undressed.

She was naked again in less than a minute, and finally seemed to return to normal. She looked down at her body, confused. “It didn’t work.” she said, looking back at him.

Matt was about to tell her she was naked again, but there was a loud knocking at the door. “Hey! You guys shouldn’t have this door locked! Open up!” Matt was pretty sure his mom wouldn’t mind if Jenny was naked, if his command from yesterday had worked, so he went and opened the door. “Good. I'm glad you’re not up to anything here. Dinner will be ready in 5 minutes.” Matt’s mom said, turning to go back downstairs. Matt shut the door most of the way, then turned to look at Jenny. She was still just standing there naked, not even realizing. He chuckled to himself, and decided to tell her she was naked after testing out one more thing.

“One more thing I wanted to test, just to be sure. Let's see if I'm right about why you were able to remember everything yesterday, when my mom and Cindy don’t.” He pushed the ALL button, also curious what she would do with the STR command, if already naked. All three options lit up, then STR went out like he expected. She didn't move and got that blank expression on her face, under the command option now, standing at attention.

“Jenny, listen. 5, 6, 4, 1, 2.” He said to her, then turned off the both COM and QUE options. “Ok Jenny, do you remember the numbers?”

“Uh… 5, 6, 4, 1, 2.” she repeated back to him.

“Seems like I'm right. Let me try one more thing.” he said and pushed just the COM button. “Ok Jenny. Remember D, C, B, A.” and he shut off the command option. “So, did I just say anything to you?”

“Uh, you said you wanted to try one more thing.”

“No, after I pushed the button.”

“No, I don’t think so.”

“What do you remember?”

“D, C, B, A,” she said, then looked at him, astonished. “I don’t know why I just remembered that. Is that what you told me?”

“Yeah.”

“This is too weird!” Jenny said with a little shudder.

“Well, I should probably tell you, you’ve been naked since before my mom came up.” Jenny looked down at herself, sure she had seen her clothes covering her body, but was shocked to see herself naked again!

“You let your mom in here with me naked!? Why didn’t she say anything!?” Jenny was awestruck. She couldn’t believe the woman had not said anything about her being naked.

“Oh, I told her to ignore any naked girls, just in case, you know. Seems to be working. So, you had no idea you were naked until I said?” he said, grinning at her.

“Uh, no. I thought I was still dressed, until you told me.”

Now that he had told her she was naked; he couldn’t stop himself from staring at her body. He also noticed Jenny had the same little smile on her lips Cindy had when he told her the command not to get embarrassed. Uh oh. He had forgotten to use Cindy’s name specifically, so Jenny had also received the command, he realized. He was about to say something, but decided against it. Wasn’t she better like this? Getting pleasure from being naked. He decided to leave the command in place for now.

Jenny noticed Matt was really checking her out now, blushing at all the attention he was giving her body. Her blush turned to arousal, making her nipples stand up noticeably. It was like a vicious cycle. The more she thought about being naked in front of him, the more aroused she got, and the more aroused she got, the more she thought about being naked in front of him.

“Thanks Jenny. For helping me test this. Come on, we better get downstairs before my mom gets mad.” Jenny made a move to put her clothes back on, but he stopped her. “You don’t need to get dressed yet, Jenny.”

“But, your mom…!” Jenny was shocked her friend would suggest she stay naked, and in front of his mom.

“Don’t worry. My mom won't say anything. She didn't earlier. Come on!” He said, hoping to keep her naked as much as possible. He held out his hand to her, and after hesitating for a second, she took it. Letting him lead her down the stairs, still completely naked.

Down in the kitchen, Cindy had already grabbed a plate. She had decided she liked being naked now, and if her mother didn’t care, she would stay naked, at least at home. She looked up when her brother entered the room, and dropped her fork, opening her mouth in shock, seeing Jenny enter behind him, completely naked.

“Jenny! Why are you naked!?” Even if she now liked going naked herself, she never expected to see another girl doing the same.

“Cindy! Please be nice to our guest! It’s ok Jenny. I don’t mind.” Matt’s mother said. Jenny just blushed, taking a seat next to Matt at the table.

So, one woman, one boy, and two naked girls ate dinner like nothing unusual was going on. Every few minutes, or probably sooner, Matt would look over at his naked friend and grin, making her blush. She was starting to get really aroused now. If this kept up, she wasn’t sure she would be able to control herself.

Lucky for Jenny, she was able to make it through dinner without incident, and Matt dragged her back up to his room after. “Wow. You really just ate dinner completely naked, and in front of my mom. Jenny, you’re awesome!”

“Uh, thanks. I’m not sure how I made it through that.” Matt had sat down in his desk chair, so Jenny sat down on the edge of his bed. It was really getting to Jenny now, being here in his room, naked, letting him look at her body. She couldn’t take it anymore!

Jenny got up from the bed and went around to the side. Then she got up on top of it, on her back with her legs towards him. She opened her legs up wide, letting him get a good look at her slit, before bringing her hand down to start playing with herself. Matt was beside himself. His best friend was actually getting off at being naked in front of him!?

“Jenny!” Matt’s mom called out, seeing the young lady playing with her privates in front of her son. She didn’t mind if she was naked, but this was too much! “Just what do you think you are doing!?” Matt moved quickly, pressing the COM button, freezing his mom and best friend in place.

“Mom, you don’t care if Jenny plays with herself in front of me. In fact, you don’t care if any girl masturbates, anytime. Now leave us alone for the rest of the night, and go to your room!” Matt’s mom turned and walked out the door, which Matt quickly shut and locked. He turned back to his naked friend, ready to let her continue, but had one more idea.

“Jenny. Close your eyes. You will not open your eyes again, until I say.” and he shut off the watch's control over her. Jenny threw her hands away from herself. “Don’t worry she’s gone. I used the watch to make her leave.” Hearing that she continued playing with herself. Now that he had commanded her to keep her eyes closed, he could also now get himself off at the same time, without having her see him and think he’s some kind of pervert.

“Matt, why can’t I open my eyes?” Matt sat back down in the desk chair, first pulling down his pants and boxers to his ankles.

“Don’t worry, Jenny. I’ll let you know when you can open them.” He grabbed his hard penis now, stroking it up and down in time with Jenny’s movements.

“But I want to see you! What are you doing?” It was hot to know she wanted to look at him while playing with herself. He started to consider it, wondering what her reaction would be to seeing him do the same.

“Just keep going.” He told her, letting out a little grunt at the end of the sentence.

“Are you jerking off!?” She really wanted to open her eyes now, but this stupid command wouldn’t let her.

“What...? No...” he tried to lie.

“Come on, Matt. Let me open my eyes. I really want to watch that!” That set him off, sending three large jets of sperm out the end of his cock. They ended up landing on the bed, in between Jenny’s legs. It was the most he had ever cum in his life!

He had really considered letting her see, but having gotten off, he pulled his pants back up, and cleaned the spots on the bed best he could. He then sat back in his chair, watching as Jenny brought herself to orgasm.

“Ok, you can open your eyes now.” Jenny blinked her eyes a few times adjusting to the light.

“Why did you do that? Matt, I’m not sure I like that thing used on me.”

He considered what she said for a moment. “I could make you like it. You know.”

“Matt, please? I’m your best friend, right? You won’t make me do anything I don’t want to. Will you?”

Matt had been friends with Jenny for most of his life. He would never want to hurt her, but it was really tempting to control her like this. “I just meant, I could make it so you liked it, if you wanted me to.”

He paused for a moment before saying “So did you enjoy that?”

“What?” She asked, not wanting to admit anything right now.

“You know. Being naked in front of me. Playing with yourself.” He said, with a knowing smile.

“I don’t know. I guess. Ok? Can we talk about this later?” She said, feeling shame about what she just did in front of him. Now that she had gotten off, her arousal was gone.

“Yeah sure.”

She got up to get dressed. “Just promise me you won't say anything about this to anyone.”

“Yeah Jenny. You can trust me.”

“I’ll see you tomorrow. Bye Matt.”

“Yeah, see you at the bus stop.”

On her way out the door, Jenny noticed Cindy watching TV, still totally naked. Jenny just blushed to herself and shook her head.
PhillyPhan321

Post by PhillyPhan321 »

superevil7 wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 5:36 pm
Executionus wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 5:14 pm I read through this in your archive the other day, and the full story is absolutely fantastic. The detailed workings of the watch itself were entertaining alone to be honest. My lone complaint was that it ended too abruptly when there still remained lots of unexplored potential for uses of the device.
TheBlushingPrincess wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 2:12 pm Well holy moly. If you haven't gone and captured every single 14-year-old boy's number one fantasy! Good for you.
Thank you both for your kind words. You don't know how much it means to me.
Hey SuperEvil, I'm a big fan of your stories. When you get a chance can you continue the "72 hours" story you started on ASSTR? I really liked that one and where it was going.