The Hypnotist

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
TheBlushingPrincess

Re: The Hypnotist (Updated June 23)

Post by TheBlushingPrincess »

Alicia’s POV

I’ve got to say, I’m a little surprised. He’s got a really good body. I mean, I knew he was in shape. But I’d never seen his naked chest before. And yeah. He’s got some nice definition. Not overly-muscular. Not like some body-builder type. But clearly in very good shape. I want to touch him. Plus, he’s wearing these tight boxer briefs. I can totally see his form in there. I want to see him hard. Not that I care about size, but yeah. I’m curious. You know?

So I hatch a plan.

I start cascading my fingertips over his abs. “Matt,” I say, impressed. “You’ve got some nice muscles. Why have you been keeping this a secret from me?”

I keep gently running my fingers over his abs and chest. Then I pull his shirt.

“What are you doing?” he nervously asks.

As I pull the shirt over his head and off his body, I say, “Oh, nothing. I just need a better look. That is, if you don’t mind.”

He gets all red and shy. It’s so damn cute!

I pull his shirt completely off and toss it on the floor a few feet away. I step back and look at him. “There, Matt. That’s much better. Don’t you think?”

He doesn’t even say anything. Either he’s faking and he totally wants me looking at him (most likely) or he’s really hypnotized (how amazing would that be?) So either way, it’s fun all around.

I step closer to him and start caressing his chest with my fingertips again. He still can’t move his arms or legs (or at least, he’s pretending that he can’t.) I really need to find out if he’s faking.

I look him in the eyes and I lick the tips of my forefingers. He’s got no idea what’s going to happen. I bring my fingertips to his nipples and start gently caressing them. Making little circles around them; gently pinching and flicking the tips of them. I see the look in his eyes. He likes it. A lot.

“What are you doing?” he stammers.

“Oh, I don’t know. I get really turned on when a guy plays with my nipples. I thought it would be interesting to see if it had the same effect on you.”

Then I glance down at his crotch. Through his tight boxer briefs, I can see everything that’s going on. And I mean everything. And from what I can tell, it would be more than sufficient to get the job done very nicely.

I smile at him. He’s trembling. I love it! He’s got these puppy-dog eyes. I want to eat him up.

I shift my gaze back down to his crotch. I say, “Looks like you’re enjoying when I caress your nipples!”

He’s sooooo embarrassed. Which only makes him cuter.

Now, I feel like I’ve got a great opportunity to find out if he’s faking or if he’s really hypnotized.

I say, in my most seductive voice, “You know, Matt, seeing you like this, all hard, it’s all I can do to not pull down your shorts, drop to my knees, and give you the best blowjob of your life. But if you’re really hypnotized, I really shouldn’t do that. It would be taking advantage of you. And I wouldn’t ever want to do that to my good buddy. On the other hand, if you’re faking, there would be no problem with it, right? So are you faking?”

I wait. Then he blurts out, “Alicia, no! I’m not faking. Let me put my arms down!”

I step back from him. Okay. Well, maybe he’s telling the truth. I mean, to pass up a blowjob? I’m still not sure. So I decide to try something else.

I say, “When I snap my fingers, you will enter a subconscious state. You will remember nothing that just happened. You will respond to my prompts, but you will have no conscious awareness of what is going on.”

He starts to interrupt. “What???”

But I snap my fingers. His arms immediately fall, his head droops, and interestingly, his dick suddenly goes completely soft. Hmmm. Maybe he’s not faking.

Then I say, “Matt, can you hear me?”

In a monotone, he says, “Yes, Alicia. I can hear you.”

“I’m going to ask you a question now. I need you to respond completely honestly. Are you ready?”

Still in a monotone, “Yes, Alicia. I am ready.”

“Matt, I need you to tell me the names of three girls you’ve had a crush on this semester.”

He doesn’t even hesitate. Still in a monotone, he replies, “Jodi, Stacy, and you.”

Whoa! I’m stunned. I mean, I figured there was some attraction. But he’s had a crush on me??? Wow. Well, that kind of changes things, doesn’t it? And plus, he must really be hypnotized. I mean, if he were conscious, he wouldn’t have admitted that, would he? Or maybe that makes it easier. Because he thinks that I think he’s hypnotized, he can say what he’s really feeling without being embarrassed. Well, I don’t have time to analyze it now.

He’s still in this subconscious state. I get on my phone and text Jodi and Stacy. They live on my floor. I tell them to come down to my room.

A few minutes pass.

Then they show up. Jodi and Stacy. Perfect. We’ve got Matt’s three crushes in the room.

“What’s he doing in his underwear,” Jodi asks.

“He’s hypnotized,” I say.

Stacy looks at me in disbelief. “For real?”

“I’m not really sure,” I say. “That’s what I’m trying to find out. I think he might be faking. But I’m doing some tests to find out.”

Jodi, smiling at seeing him in his underwear, says, “What kind of tests?”

“I’m asking him to do things that are more and more embarrassing. I figure, if I go too far, then he’ll break the charade.”

Stacy says, “But what if he’s not faking?”

“Well, I guess in that case, we’re all going to see him naked.” I smile. So do they.

We gather around him and survey his body. Then we sit down on the bed, all three of us. He’s right in front of us, head still drooped down.

Then I say to him, “Matt, when I snap my fingers, you will be fully conscious. You will be able to move your body freely. However, even though you are actually wearing your underwear, you will think you are completely naked.”

The girls turn and look at me, wide eyed. I smile back.

“Remember, Matt. When I snap my fingers, you will be fully conscious. But you will think you are totally and completely naked.”

This should be fun to watch.

“Ready, set…”

Snap.
Last edited by TheBlushingPrincess on Thu Jun 23, 2022 6:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chwipiwr

Post by chwipiwr »

Oh, that's clever. And really, really wicked, BP!
TheBlushingPrincess

chwipiwr wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 12:25 pm Oh, that's clever. And really, really wicked, BP!
I appreciate it. But to give proper credit, the last bit was a suggestion from GeekGuy. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next with Matt's reaction. Should be exciting to see his response to thinking he is totally naked in front of his three crushes!
Lola

Post by Lola »

It's really hot the way Alicia plays with Matt's mind. This story is open to a lot of possibilities!
Mikik

Post by Mikik »

Matt's pov

I open my eyes. I'm in a bedroom. Alicia, Stacy and Jodi are sitting on the bed. I'm naked. Panic!

The girls are giggling and staring at me. I cover my penis, close my legs and bend over a little to hide my body the best i can.

I'm breathing havely and can't say anything. I stay there shivering like a mouse in front of a cat. Only incomprehensible words and gasps come out of my mouth as i try to figure out what is happening.

"What...? But... Wh...."

I look around. This is Alicia's bedroom. My eyes fall back on the girls. They seem amused by the sight.

"No, no..." I shake my head.

This is like living a nightmare. I don't know how but the girls has managed to strip me naked! I swallow.

I can't think straight in this moment.

"No, no, no..."

I need to hide from their gaze. I want to flee.

I reach for the door knob with my right hand keeping the left on my crotch. I open the door and out.

I can't really run naked like i am. Mostly i walk fast and clumsy with both my hands covering my penis and balls. I stop for a moment in the hallway between Alicia's and her dorm mate's bedroom. What can i do? The door that leads out is just a few steps away.

"Maaatt? Where are you going?" Alicia says in a sing song voice. She and her friends appear from her bedroom.

"Do you really wanna go out dressed like this?" Alicia looks down between my legs.

"Matt! You're stark naked! We've just seen everything!" Stacy exclaimed.

Jodi mimics the length of my penis with her fingers and whispers "Anything".

I moan annoyed by their mocks. I stare ar the door. It's my only way out of this embarrassing situation.

"Matt! You can't go out naked! How silly are you? Ahahah"

That's true. Without something to dress with i'm trapped in Alicia's room. I hesitate for a moment.
"Oh my god! He really thinks to be..." Stacy wants to say something but Alicia stops her with a tap on her shoulder.

Jodi grabs my right hand and gesture me to follow her.
Stacy walks behind me and push on shoulders to make me walk. The girls bring me back in Alicia's bedroom.

All of them are giggling amused by the situation. I feel like a fly trapped in the spider web.

"Goofy, you're so much fun when you're embarrassed" Alicia makes me sit on her bed. Stacy sits down on a chair and Jodi on the desk.

"What's the problem Matt? You're simply naked! It's not that we're hurting you or else" Alicia sits down on the floor.

I swallow. The matter is that i'm naked under the mercy of three dressed girls. The three that i like! The situation is awkward. Like a lot awkward!

"I'm naked Alicia! And you're all dress up... This is embarrassing" I don't want to say the word "Humiliating" in front of my crushes.

"You shouldn't be so ashamed about your body..." Alicia says and opens her legs "or about sex" She began to play with her nipples.

Stacy and Jodi laugh.

"Ok, ok, you can stop it!" not that i didn't like the view but Alicia was giving me an erection.

"ouh, ooh, won't you like to play with my boobs?" Alicia put her middle and index fingers on her nipple and makes circles. Her boobs giggle under her shirt.

I look away. My penis full hard and i struggle to cover it with my hands.

"ahahah Stop it Ali! Don't you see he has a little problem!"

Jodi and Stacy seem to have fun. I wonder how i ended naked in the same room with the three girls i like. It makes me feel sad that they are making fun of me and how i can't deal with my nudity.

Alicia stops with the teasing and smiles at me."Poor Matt! Are you having an hard time?" She gets up and sits next to me. She licks the tip of her index and starts to tease my nipple. I giggle and blush.

I move my body as if i were in discomfort but the truth is that i liked what Alicia was doing.

"Relax Matt, Relax now. Calm down, don't be afraid, i'm here for you. You can trust me. Relax..." Alicia whispers in my ears.
TheBlushingPrincess

Re: The Hypnotist (Updated June 24)

Alicia’s POV

So I’m teasing Matt’s nipples and getting him all hard. Then I start to feel guilty. Like I’m taking advantage of him. But wait. No way is he really hypnotized. No way! He’s totally faking and toying with me.

I put my hands on his thighs and lean in to his ear. “Matt, are you faking? You can tell me. Are you?” I whisper.

He jumps up off the bed, cupping his boner with both hands over his underwear. He says in a panic, “Faking what? What are you talking about? Why am I naked? Stop looking at me! Where are my clothes?”

I take his hands and sit him down on the bed, his feet resting on the floor. I look into his eyes.

“When I snap my fingers, you will go back to sleep and you will remember nothing.”

Snap.

He falls over onto the bed. He looks so peaceful and sweet. He’s got to be faking. But the weird thing is that his boner went down immediately when I snapped my fingers. So I don’t know. Seems odd.

Anyway, he’s out.

Jodi and Stacy are beside themselves.

“Alicia,” Stacy blurts out. “What the fuck! You’ve hypnotized him!”

Jodi adds, “Wow. So what are you going to do with him?” She looks at him. “He’s cute. I mean, what are you going to do with him?”

Before I can answer, Stacy says, “I say we make him take off his underwear for us. I mean, he already thinks we saw him naked. So where’s the harm? Since he thought it, we might as well have him actually do it. And I want to see me some penie!!!”

I hesitate. “I don’t know, guys. I mean, a joke is a joke. But Matt’s my buddy. If he’s really hypnotized, I don’t want to take advantage of him like that. You know?”

Then Jodi says, “Listen, Alicia. There are two options. Either he’s faking. If that’s the case, and you tell him to strip, he’ll only do it if he wants to. And if he’s really hypnotized, you can tell him to strip, we can get a good look at him, and then you can tell him to forget everything. No harm done.”

I think about it. I guess Jodi is right. There’s no real harm. If he’s faking, he won’t do anything he doesn’t want to do. And if not, he won’t remember it anyway.

“Okay,” I say, summoning my courage. Am I really going to see him naked?

I tell the girls to sit down. Jodi sits on my desk and Stacy sits in a chair. I’m standing in front of him. He’s so sweet and peaceful laying on the bed. And cute. (Did I mention?)

I say, “Matt, when I snap my fingers, you will be in a fully conscious yet suggestive state. You will no longer feel that you are naked. But you will comply with every command that I give.”

Snap.

Matt suddenly sits up and opens his eyes. He’s almost as embarrassed about being in his underwear as he was when he thought he was naked.

He looks at me. Then he sees Jodi. Then Stacy!

“Shit!” He covers his shorts with his hands. “Jodi! Stacy! What are you doing here?”

Jodi, from her seat on the desk, says, “Oh, nothing. Alicia told us you were here in your underwear and we wanted to take a look. It’s not every day you get to see a cute boy in his underwear!”

Stacy is getting impatient. She says to me, “Okay, Alicia. Make him strip.”

Matt jumps back further on the bed. “What???”

I sit down next to Matt on the bed. “Well, Matt. Here’s the thing. The girls and I, we decided we want to see you naked.”

“Naked???”

I move my hands to his chest again and start caressing. “That’s right. Naked. We want to take a good look at you.”

Matt freezes.

“No way! You can’t make me!”

I take a minute to finish rubbing his nipples. I want to make sure he’s hard. If we’re going to see it, I want to see it!

I whisper in his ear. “Matt, I know you’re faking.”

He shouts back, “Faking what???”

I command, “Stand up.”

He does. This is crazy.

I command, “Drop your shorts.”

It’s the moment of truth. Is he faking? If so, he’ll never do it. But shit. He puts his hands on his waistband. He’s about to pull his shorts down! No fucking way! NO FUCKING WAY! But then, he pauses.

“I’ll drop my pants if the three of you take of your tops and bras.”

I smirk at him. “I see. Faker. Total faker!!!”

But he just repeats.

“I’ll drop my pants if the three of you take of your tops and bras.”

But Stacy doesn’t care. Before I can even turn around, she’s already stripped off her top and she’s unfastening her bra.

I stare at her. “What are you doing???”

“I don’t care. He wants to see my tits? Fine. He won’t be the first guy to see my tits. And you’ve got me all worked up, calling me over to see a naked guy in your room. I want to see some penie!” And with that, she strips off her bra and tosses it on the bed. She walks up to Matt.

“Here you go, Matt. Enjoy. Take a good look. Now it’s your turn. Drop your shorts.”

Then, fuck. I can’t believe it. Jodi’s got her shirt off too and she’s unclasping her bra. She tosses it on the bed. And she walks over to Matt. “Here, Matt. What do you think of these?” And she kind of shakes them back and forth in front of him.

Jodi looks back at me. “After all, Alicia, you’ll snap your fingers and he won’t remember any of this anyway. Right?”

How big of an idiot is Jodi? I say slowly, “Right. If he’s not faking. But he is!”

Now look, I’m not shy about my body. But no way is Matt tricking me into stripping for him! No way! But why not have a little fun with Jodi and Stacy. If they’re so quick to believe in hypnosis, let them participate a little.

I say, “Look, girls. He’s not in a deep enough hypnotic trance. We need to put him deeper into sleep. A much more suggestive state.”

I grab my book and pretend to leaf through the pages. I say, “Okay. Here we go. I need the two of you to stand right in front of Matt. And just gently bounce on your heels to make your boobs bounce up and down.”

They start doing it. “Like this?”

“Exactly.” Fools.

Then I say to Matt, “I need you to focus on Stacy and Jodi’s jiggling breasts. Don’t take your eyes off them. Let them lull you deeper and deeper into a hypnotic state.

Then I start singing softly…

Rockabye baby
On the treetop…

The girls join in…

When the wind blows,
The cradle will rock…

Matt closes his eyes and falls back onto the bed. Such a bullshitter.

I lean into Matt and whisper in his ear. “You may have fooled Stacy and Jodi. But no way are you fooling me. I know you’re in there. I don’t know what you’re up to, but you’re not getting away with it.”

I say, “Matt, can you hear me?”

In a monotone, he says, “Yes, Alicia. I can hear you.”

“Lay down on the bed.”

He does.

“Stretch your hands up toward the headboard.”

He does.

I tell Jodi and Stacy to put their tops back on. I can’t take all these boobs running around the room. They do. Then I whisper, “Tie his hands to the bedposts.” They find some makeshift ties out of scarves and whatnot.

“Stretch your arm out just a little further,” commands Stacy. She ties his right hand.

“Lift your left hand up just a little,” orders Jodi. He does and she wraps the scarf around his wrist, securing him to the bedpost.

They test the binds. He’s not going anywhere. They smile.

Okay. So very good. I’ve got a cute, half-naked, possibly-hypnotized plaything at my disposal. Faking or not, I’m going to have some fun with this.

Stacy looks at me. “Okay, Alicia. He’s all tied up. Let’s see it! Let’s see that penie!!!”

Stacy starts to tug at his shorts but I stop her. “Wait, Stacy,” I say. “We’ve got to wake him up first. It will be more fun if he knows what’s going on.”

Stacy says, “Right, right. Of course. Wake him up.”

I stand over Matt, looking down at him. “When I snap, you will be fully conscious; fully aware of what is going on around you. But if you hear me snap again, you will immediately fall back into a deep sleep.”

Snap.

He wakes up. In his underwear, tied to the bed, surrounded by me, Stacy, and Jodi. He has no recollection of the earlier incident when he thought he was naked. It’s like he’s realizing for the first time that Stacy and Jodi are in the room. And there he is! In nothing but his underwear, restrained at the wrists, surrounded by his three crushes. Shit. If he freaked out before, I have no idea what he’s going to do now!
Mikik

Re: The Hypnotist (Updated June 24)

Post by Mikik »

Matt's pov

When i open my eyes i feel so relaxed. I stretch out my arms and yawn. This is Alicia's bedroom, her perfume fills the air. It feels good being here. So cozy and comfortable.

I see Alicia. She smiles at me. I smile back and say "hi".

"Hi Matt. Have you slept well?" she asks in a softly and sweet way. I feel still drowsy and not fully aware of what's going on. I'm kinda confused. Why am i here?

"Wakey-Wakey" i hear another voice.

"Time to wake up sleepy head!"

I notice Stacy and Jodi are here too. I'm more confused then before. They are giggling and staring at me as if they expect me to do or say something.

"What's happening girls? Why are you here?"

Stacy gasps annoyed. She bend over and with a quick motion she caresses the sole of my right foot with the tip of her index.

It tickles me and "boom"! Suddenly i realize that i'm tied! Almost naked and tied!

It was as if Stacy has switched the "embarrassed button" on!

"What the hell!! Why am i tied?" i struggle against my boundaries more and more furiously. I tense up all my muscles and groan in discomfort. The bed makes crackling noises as i try with all my might to get free.

Jodi is laughing out loud. Stacy stares at me bitting her lips. Alicia shakes her head and blames me with her eyes.

I stop for a moment. I'm breathing havely. My eyes move form my naked body to Stacy and Jodi, back on my body and then on Alicia. "Is something wrong?" she asks sarcastically.

I began to struggle again. Why the three of them? How is that possible? Did the three girls i like want to see me naked?
"No.. No.. Why?"
Stacy makes sure that the knots are still tight.

The helpless state of my body makes me feel miserable. Is like the girls are leading the games and i'm just a toy in their hands.
Did they teamed up to tie me naked?
That would be hot!

I swallow at my own though and take a breath. There was tension in the air.
"That's right Matt, take it easy, relax now... You won't get free by yourself silly boy" Alicia sat on the bed and caresses my hair.

"We know you have a crush on us and we just want to take a little advantage of that"

This is hot. My penis reacts and begins to grow forming a well noticeable tent on my underwear.

The room is filled by "oohh" and "awwh"
"Yhea! There you go silly boy! Just have fun!"

"uh uh! Someone is up to say hi!"

"oh finally! It was time for your penie to knock at the door!"

Alicia starts to caresses my chest in a sweet and seducing way. Stacy and Jodi stare at us as if they wanted to leave Alicia the space to lead the game.

"How does it feels? Embarrassed?" Alicia lifts up the waistband of my underwear and makes it slap on my tummy. "If we want we can simply lower your boxers and see you stark naked. Nothing you can do tied as you are!" she takes a deep breath and get more comfortable. She lays on her side and and move her fingers on my body.

"It's so lovely to have a boy tied on your bed! Don't you agree?"

I don't know what to say. There something hot in the way she's taming me.

I gasp when her fingers move on my penis. She doesn't grab it. She only makes her fingers dancing on the bulge. "What do we have here then? Is your willy happy to be at my mercy!"

"Just don't strip me Alicia" I beg. I don't want Stacy and Jodi to see me tied and naked.

Alicia looks over the two girls amd smiles. She knows that their presence is making things more embarrassing for me.

"Mr. Willy would you like to come out and play?" Jodi says in a singing voice as if she's talking to my penis.

Alicia grabs the basebof my hard penis and shakes. "Please no! I'm too embarrassed to come out" she says in a manly voice pretending to be my penis voice.

Stacy and Jodi laugh at her joke.

All the teasing is driving me crazy. It's clear that is just a matter of time and i'll be completely naked. Alicia is just taking time, enjoying my state of discomfort. She's building up the tension to make things more funny.
I know her. I know how much she would love to see me all troubled and embarrassed with no way to flee or cover. She's just toying with me.

I look at her with puppy eyes begging her to not strip me in front of Stacy and Jodi.
Alicia smirks as is she has something in mind.
Lola

Re: The Hypnotist (Updated June 26)

Post by Lola »

I love when Alicia says “You may have fooled Stacy and Jodi. But no way are you fooling me. I know you’re in there. I don’t know what you’re up to, but you’re not getting away with it.”
It means that she's still full in control of the situation, one step ahead of Matt.
I must admit that is hot when they tie up Matt and he follows their orders in trance! Nicely done BP!

Matt's reactions are great! He always freak out ahaha
TheBlushingPrincess

Re: The Hypnotist (Updated June 26)

Lola wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 2:49 pm I love when Alicia says “You may have fooled Stacy and Jodi. But no way are you fooling me. I know you’re in there. I don’t know what you’re up to, but you’re not getting away with it.”
To be honest, even as one of the authors, I have no idea if Matt is really hypnotized or not! And that's making it really fun for me! I've told Mikik to not reveal the secret. So every time you see Alicia trying to get an answer and figure out what's going on, it's me too! Just know that she (and her friends) will keep pushing and teasing until Alicia is sure!
TheBlushingPrincess

Re: The Hypnotist (Updated June 28)

Alicia’s POV

I lean in to Matt and whisper, “No way are you hypnotized.” But his reaction surprises me. He tenses up and shouts, “You hypnotized me???”

We all jump back a bit, but then move closer to him. Stacy and I are sitting on the bed and Jodi is standing above him.

“That’s right, silly boy,” I say. I hypnotized you. All I have to do is snap my fingers and you’ll do whatever I say.”

“What are you talking about???”

I continue. “For example…” I snap my fingers and his head flops to the side and his eyes close. And amazingly, his dick goes soft immediately. Weird.

I say, “When I snap my fingers you will be fully conscious but your body will feel very heavy. You will have no strength to resist anything we do.”

Snap.

Matt opens his eyes.

“Jodi! Stacy! What are you doing here! Cover me up!!! Alicia, I don’t want them to see me like this!”

Stacy is getting impatient. “Okay. Enough stalling. I want to see some penie! You promised, Alicia! You promised I could see Matt’s penie!”

Matt struggles at the binds. “What? No!”

His dick is hard again. Jodi leans in for a closer look. Then she says, “Matt, from what I can tell, you don’t have anything to be embarrassed about. Come on. Let us take a little peek.”

I lean in to Matt and whisper, “If you don’t admit that you’re not hypnotized, I’m going to let Stacy and Jodi take your shorts off.”

“Alicia! What??? I have no control. I’m all tied up. And I can hardly move my body. I feel so heavy. What are you doing?”

Enough. He’s totally faking. And he’s going to pay the price.

I go to the closet and grab a small wash cloth. I put it over his dick.

“Okay, Matt. I’ve put this wash cloth over your dick. Now Stacy and Jodi are going to take your shorts off. Don’t worry. You’ll still be covered with the wash cloth. But you better not thrash around too much, or it just might fall off.” I smile sweetly at him and hold the small towel over his shorts.

“Alright, Stacy and Jodi. Do it. Strip him.”

Their eyes open wide! “With pleasure!”

As I hold the towel over Matt’s shorts, they grab on and pull them completely off. He doesn’t move a muscle. He looks like he’s trying to move but he can’t. Total faker. Stacy waves his shorts over her head like a flag.

“Woo hoo!” Stacy yells. “We’ve got ourselves a cute, tied up, naked boy!”

I carefully place the towel over his totally hard dick.

“Okay, Matt. Now you better not move a muscle. Because that towel is barely covering you as it is. One slight shift, and there you’ll be! For all of us to enjoy! Wouldn’t we like that, girls?”

Stacy and Jodi squeal. “Ooooh yeah, baby!”

Then I snap my fingers again and Matt falls back asleep. I want to talk to the girls in private.

“Okay, girls. I don’t think we can really look at him. What if he’s really hypnotized?”

Jodi says, “I don’t care, Alicia. We’ve already discussed it. I’m taking a look. He’s asleep anyway. If you don’t want to look, you can go in the other room.”

Then Stacy says, “But hold on. I mean, we all know that Matt has a crush on Alicia.” She asks me, “I mean, seriously, we don’t want to intrude. If you don’t want us to look, we can leave you alone with him. Maybe something will happen between the two of you.”

But I tell her, “But the thing is, he told me he has a crush on all three of us.”

Stacy looks excited. “What? When?”

Before you came in. He was hypnotized and he said that he’s got a crush on all three of us.

Stacy gets this mischievous look in her eyes. She says, “Wake him up. All the way. Wake him up. And make his dick hard as a rock, too.”

I don’t know what she’s got planned, but I go along with it.

“Matt,” I say, “when I snap my fingers, you will be completely awake. And your dick will be hard as ever.”

Snap.

He opens his eyes and looks around. Amazingly, his dick gets hard instantly, almost poking out from behind the small towel. He struggles at his binds.

“What the hell is going on?”

Stacy goes up to him and caresses his chest with her forefinger. “Well, here’s the deal, lover boy. A little birdie told me that you have the hots for all three of us. So I want to know, who do you like best?”

Interesting. Apparently Stacy’s got a thing for him too. This should be interesting.

Jodi says, “Yeah, Matt.” She caresses his thighs, getting dangerously close to the towel. “Who do you like best? Which one of us turns you on the most?”

Matt is dumbfounded. He looks at me, hoping I’ll save him. I’m thinking, Dude. You’re the one faking all this bullshit. You get yourself out of this mess.

Stacy sits next to him on the bed. She looks at him and says, “Now, Matt. I’m not going to peek. I’m just going to reach my hand under the towel. Just like this.” She reaches under and gives him a squeeze. He jumps a bit.

Then Jodi pushes Stacy away. “No fair. If Stacy gets to squeeze it, I want to squeeze it.” And Jodi reaches her hand under the towel to give it a squeeze. “Wow,” Jodi says. “It’s a nice one!”

Then Stacy says, “That’s it. It’s settled. Jodi and I are going to take turns giving you a hand job. And whoever is better, that’s who you like more. Okay?”

I have to put a stop to this madness. But then, I’m like, maybe this is what Matt was going for the whole time. Is he more clever than I give him credit for? I’m pretty sure he’s faking, manipulating this whole thing so Jodi and Stacy will get him off. That’s got to be it. It’s got to be! Well that does it. No fucking way. He’s taken this too far. So with my fingers on a corner of that towel, I say, “Matt. Total faker. Admit it or this towel is coming off.”

“Admit what?”

“Admit that you’re not really hypnotized.”

“But I am! You’ve got me totally under a spell!”

Jodi and Stacy start chanting, “Pull off the towel! Pull off the towel!”

I look into his eyes. His dick is totally hard. Harder than ever.

Stacy says, “Pull it! Pull it! We want to see some penie!”

Jodi says, “Oh, yeah! Matt’s going to be all naked and tied up! All for us!”

I look into Matt’s eyes, my fingers pinching the edge of the towel. “What’s it going to be, lover boy? What’s it going to be?”