The Track Bet (Part 5 posted 7/4) (Complete)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
jastes22

Re: The Track Bet: Part 4 - Exposure

Post by jastes22 »

The Track Bet - Denise loses a race and has to pay the price.
  • Part 1: The Bet - Denise is challenged to a race with high stakes: Loser runs naked around the track for 4 laps.
  • Part 2: The First Lap - For her first lap, Denise has to invite the swim team to participate in her humiliation.
  • Part 4: Exposure - Denise's attempt to save herself from more embarrassment backfires.
  • Part 5: The Ask - Denise's final lap of embarrassment revolves around pleasing her crush.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I crossed the finish line, sweating, aching, and my panties completely soaked. The ice had all melted from my body heat or dripped down my legs by the time I finished the lap, but my legs were still very cold. The only upside was now I could blame the wetness in my crotch on something other than my own horniness. 

Taylor looked me up and down, noting my panties. “Those look ruined,” she said. “Let’s get them off of you.” 

She shoved her hands into the front of my panties, just like Josh had, except this time she let her fingers drag across my pussy and held it there for a long moment, placing her entire palm on top of me. I groaned, nearly buckling over, but that caused Taylor to simply dig in harder, and I could only whimper. 

Taylor continued down, pulling my panties all the way down with her outstretched hand. They stopped at my socks and shoes. I lifted my leg to allow Taylor to finish pulling them off, but instead she reached down with her other hand and tugged. I heard a ripping sound as my panties were torn into two and discarded.  

She stepped aside as to not block everyone’s view of me. “Go ahead. Look at your adoring fans.” I blushed, looking at the nearly fifty students, all around my age, leering at me and my exposed and hairy pussy. Distantly, I was glad that it wasn’t my bra that had been removed. At least Taylor had been kind enough to let that be the last piece. 

“Spread your legs a little. Let them see.”  

I stood there, frozen. Taylor sighed and placed her hands in between my legs, pulling them apart. I felt my pussy lips spread. Cold water that had clung to my pubic hair dripped inside, and I gasped again. A few jeered, and not just the boys, either. 

“I think we should invite the cheerleading team,” Taylor said, pulling out a cell phone. 

I swallowed but didn’t say anything. I was reaching a point where I could hardly resist her demands. She had me completely under her spell, though I couldn’t tell when I slipped from resisting to simply accepting whatever Taylor came up with.  

Taylor closed the phone, finishing her call. “Jordan, the cheerleading captain, says she’s gathering the girls and coming right over. Might still be a bit, though.” 

I felt a sinking feeling. Was she just going to make me stand there naked from the waist down for the entire time while we waited for yet another team to join in on my humiliation? 

“Hmmm...what should we do before they get here?” Taylor said out loud, knowing it would make me squirm. She reached down and grabbed a tuft of my bushy pubic hair. I groaned, trying to close my legs, but Taylor persisted, twirling her fingers and tugging harder. I felt like I was going to collapse. “You have quite a bit of hair down there, Dee.” 

I blushed. My privates were super sensitive. I avoided shaving down there as much as I could, and even when I had to, I cut off just the bare minimum.  

Oh, I know,” Taylor said, still holding my pubic hair. She turned to one of the more experienced members of the track team. “Olivia, go grab some shaving cream from your locker. We’re going to shave off Dee’s pussy hair.” 

“What? No!” Taylor gave my pubic mound one last hard shove, and I fell to the floor. Hands grabbed me and threw me on the hot rubber track. My legs were pulled apart, followed quickly by my hands. Hands roamed my body while the others watched. 

Long minutes passed while Olivia grabbed the shaving cream. Held down, legs spread, everyone had plenty of time to admire my privates. It was one thing for someone to catch a glimpse of your privates, but another thing entirely to be totally exposed for such a long time in such a large amount of people. 

Finally, Olivia returned holding a can of shaving cream and a razor.  

“Can I get some boys to help put the cream on?” 

Fingers touched my pussy. My body went into overdrive, and I screamed and flailed. One of my legs came free of their restraints, and I kicked wildly while other hands pressed down on my crotch and hips.  

More hands grabbed me and held me down like a wild mare until I was completely restrained. I felt a slight pressure, and then felt some of my pubic hair fall away. The feeling of my pubic hair being shaved away was enough to destroy any ability of mine to resist. I fell limp, allowing whoever it was to shave away the rest of my hair.  

Losing my clothes was one thing, but shaving off my pubic hair, physically holding me down while doing the act was a different kind of exposure and shame.  

I heard girls laughing and approaching me. The cheerleading team, I realized. At least they hadn’t witnessed my shaving. I tried to console myself in that fact, but it did nothing. I was still naked from the waist down in more ways than one. 

Jordan whistled. “You were right, Taylor. She really is cute, especially with that shaved pussy.” I felt fingers flirt with my privates, eliciting moans and more thrashing. Some of the boys laughed at my predicament. I felt like a frog under a microscope in anatomy classes, dissected and exposed for everyone’s education and enjoyment.  

Taylor rubbed my pussy almost tenderly with the palm of her hand. Unlike the probing fingers from a moment ago, her palm was soft but firm, eliciting moans of pleasure from my mouth. After a moment longer of her treatment, she helped me to stand. It felt odd with nothing in between my legs, a sensation I wasn’t used to, and my legs felt weak. My pussy was begging for release after all the fingerplay, though I doubted that Taylor would indulge me quiet yet. 

“I think this has been a really great experience, Dee,” she said with a grin, “but we’re not done yet.” She tugged on my bra playfully, and I felt some cleavage poke out. I squealed, throwing my arms around my chest. At the moment, I could care less about my pussy. I just couldn’t bare the thought of my tits exposed! 

“Let’s see...” Taylor paused, and I felt myself squirm under her gaze. As the seconds stretched, I realized that she was waiting to say anything so the others would have more time to drink me in.  

“You know, Dee...” Taylor said. “...you have a really cute butt.” She reached over and gave my bare bottom a sharp pinch. I squealed, nearly jumping away. “You should share it with everybody. Would you like that?” 

Was she asking me? 

“N-n-no?” I said. 

“What was that?” 

Her tone scared me. “Y-yes. Please. I would like to share it.” Holy crap, what had I just said? 

“Good. Alright, everybody. Line up!” Taylor said, grinning at my reaction. “Girls on one end and boys at the other.” 

The teams gathered quickly, sensing something interesting.  

“Denise needs to show off her butt. She is going to crawl through everyone’s legs while they get to spank her until she gets through.” 

I gawked at Taylor. Though, honestly, I shouldn’t have been that surprised by this point. I tried to muster up as much resistance I could, but it was pathetic. “I’m not...doing that...” 

“I’ll make you a deal,” Taylor said.
“Another bet. If you can get through in under a minute, I’ll let you keep your bra on for your last lap. But if you don’t then you lose your bra for both this lap and the final lap.” 

I mused over her offer. I would love to keep my bra on and keep my tits covered, but losing would mean I would be running half a mile completely naked. 

“This offer ends in 5...4...3...”  

“Fine.” 

Taylor grinned. “Oh, come on. It'll be fun!”

We had very different definitions of "fun", I decided. "Fine, but this time, I'm making a bet. If I get through the line in under a minute, I get to keep my bra on for the last lap."

"And if you lose, then you lose your bra for this lap and your last lap," Taylor said.

I mused over the terms. I really didn't want to lose my bra, but if I lost, I was going to be running completely naked for a half mile.

"Fine," I said. I immediately regretted it, but I didn't stop Taylor as she guided me to the front of the tunnel of legs that was beginning to form.

The line was set up so I had to move all the way to the end, walking past everyone who could get a good look at everything under my waist. Without my pubic hair, everyone could see the slit down my privates. My pussy lips protruded slightly out, a fact that I didn't notice often given my tendency to leave that area alone when it came to hair. I became aware again of how my tennis shoes made me feel really naked.  

I knelt down on all fours, feeling my butt crack open. Taylor stood beside me with a timer in her hand. Her fingers grazed my back, and I felt myself shudder. “Go!” 

I bolted through the tunnel of legs. The girls were first. My back and butt were pelted with sharp, quick jabs. Occasionally, fingers would enter my crack, sending jolts through me, but I pushed through. I had to beat a minute! The girls, having an excuse to embarrass their captain, held made sure that I felt every swat.  

I reached the swimming team section. I could see almost the entirety of each of their erections from my vantage point. Seeing their female counterparts holding nothing back, the swim team returned the same, spanking me hard. One particular smack, nearly at a 90-degree angle to my rear, sent me sprawling forward. Prone on my stomach, the boys went to town, spanking me hard and directly. Tears started to well up in my eyes, but I crawled back onto my knees and kept moving, entering the soccer team section. 

I powered through it. I was going much faster. I was going to make it! I was so close to ending this humiliating night!  

“50 seconds!” Taylor shouted.  

Hands grabbed at me. Someone grabbed my legs and pulled me back, while others grabbed my shoulders. The spanking treatment continued as I thrashed and screamed. 

Finally, the hands let me go and I stumbled to the end. I was breathing hard, and my entire back, butt, and top of my legs were sore.  

“Oh, no, Denise...” Taylor said. “a minute and five.” 

My heart sank. “You cheated,” I said. 

“That’s quite the accusation, Dee, especially in your position,” Taylor said. “Regardless, you did lose...so I guess you know what that means...” 

Hands grabbed at my bra, ripping it from my body. I screamed and curled up into a ball. I was naked! Hands grabbed me and pulled my limbs apart as they dragged me to the front of the starting line. I felt my large tits bobble on my chests, and felt myself blush furiously.  

The three teams were all gathered at the starting line, looking at my very naked body. My face was completely flushed red. Both of my hands covered my breasts, not even thinking about how exposed my hairless pussy was. Even with both of my hands, I felt like nothing of my tits were covered. 

I realized that I wasn’t even trying to stop what was coming. Even before starting the challenge, I had resigned myself to running the next two laps completely naked. I was entering a part of myself, a part that was completely alien yet familiar, a part that wanted to be completely controlled and manipulated. Something like this would have happened sooner or later. Taylor had just picked up on it before I had and was giving me what I unconsciously wanted. 

“Okay, start your third lap, honey,” Taylor said. “Make sure you don’t cover up. We want to see everything.”  

I swallowed, but deciding not to prolong this any longer, I started to run, my large breasts swaying in the wind while the teams behind me cheered and laughed. As I ran wearing absolutely nothing but my tennis shoes, I could only help but wonder what Taylor had planned for my last and final lap. 

*Alright, last lap coming up for poor Denise! Got any ideas? Let me know! I have an idea of a way to extend this a few more laps, but I don’t want to extend the story just for the sake of extending it. That being said, if I can get some good ideas I might see what I can do. Let me know!* 
Last edited by jastes22 on Mon Jul 04, 2022 6:09 am, edited 3 times in total.
jastes22

The Track Bet: Part 5 - The Ask

Post by jastes22 »

The Track Bet - Denise loses a race and has to pay the price.
  • Part 1: The Bet - Denise is challenged to a race with high stakes: Loser runs naked around the track for 4 laps.
  • Part 2: The First Lap - For her first lap, Denise has to invite the swim team to participate in her humiliation.
  • Part 4: Exposure - Denise's attempt to save herself from more embarrassment backfires.
  • Part 5: The Ask - Denise's final lap of embarrassment revolves around pleasing her crush.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I crossed the finish line for my third lap. Taylor grabbed my arm and pulled me into her. “Taylor, your whole body is beautiful. You’re right to want to flaunt it.” She grabbed my breasts and squeezed them hard. I had stopped full-on crying from my treatment earlier midway through the lap, but this started the waterworks all over again.

She spun me around so everyone could see, and then placed her mouth over my left nipple, tweaking the right one with her fingers. I felt both pop and harden as I moaned and groaned to her treatment. She was fondling me in front of everyone!

I felt my crotch burn, desperate for release, but I held it in. No, that would be the ultimate humiliation. I hardly ever orgasmed. The first time I had had scared me, and I was nervous to ever do so again. I held it in and tried to think of anything else.

Finally, she pulled herself off of me. We were both breathing hard.

I pushed my way through back to the starting line, intent on finishing my last lap.

“Wait, not yet,” Taylor said. “You still have to do your punishment for your final lap.”

“But I thought—”

"Now, the Sadie Hawkins dance is later this, month, right? Girl’s choice?”

“Y-yes?” I answered. My brain wasn’t working enough for me to be entirely sure.

“Have you asked someone yet?”

“N-no, but-”

Taylor grinned. “Well, now seems as good a time as any other. Why don’t you go over to Josh and pop the question?”

I swallowed. I wanted to talk her out of it, but I knew it was pointless. She had stripped me of everything, and therefore had complete control over me.

I walked over, slowly, my hands still wrapped around my chest. I was fully aware of the movement between my legs, how my exposed pussy would open and close with each step.

Josh watched me come over, and, not having heard my conversation with Taylor, looked confused. To his credit, as I lost my clothes, he tried to be respectful and not stare, but now he was looking at me full on, drinking me in like a glass of water.

“Josh...” I started.

“Kneel,” Taylor said. “Hands on your head.”

My legs shuddering, I knelt on the ground and placed my hands on my head, fully exposing my hairless armpits and breasts to him. He looked down at me, looking a little nervous himself.

“Josh...” I started again. I spoke quickly, trying to get everything out. “I like you. I think you’re cute, funny, and a good guy. Would you go out to Sadie Hawkins dance with me?”

Josh blinked, a little taken aback. To be fair, it wasn’t often one got asked to the dance by a completely naked and prostrated girl.

He realized he had to give an answer. “Oh! Um...yes. Sure.”

I let out a breath I didn’t realize I was holding in. Despite everything, I still felt a flutter in my chest that he said yes. The thought made me feel like a little girl, and that thought brought my attention again to my very naked body and the sheer number of people watching me.

Finally. All my punishments were done, and I could just run my last lap. I moved to stand and replace my arms around my chest.

“Wait,” Taylor said. I groaned out loud. What now?

“I think you should show Josh a little appreciation for him saying he’ll go out with you.”

“What do you mean?” I asked.

She grinned. “Give Josh here a nice blowjob.”

We both gawked at her. Josh looked even more horrified than I felt.

“Go on, Dee.”

My throat suddenly felt very dry. I reached over and unlatched Josh’s belt, and heard his breath catch. The fact that he was nervous about it as much as I was made me feel a little better. I pulled down his zipper and tugged on his briefs. His fully erected cock emerged into view.

I wrapped my fingers around it, eliciting a groan from Josh, and guided it into my mouth. I nearly gagged, but my tongue explored his shaft

“Hands on your head,” I heard Taylor say. Hands grabbed my arms and pulled them onto my head. “Josh, take control.”

His fingers weaved themselves through my hair, and my eyes closed at the feel of his touch on my scalp and being completely at his mercy.

Josh pulled me in, out, in, out, rubbing his cock all over my tongue. Every couple of pushes he would pull out to let me breathe, and then continued, increasing in intensity going deeper and deeper down my throat. My fingers squeezed my hair tight to avoid flying down to cover myself. His movements went from shy and bashful to being determined to get every bit of pleasure out of me. My neck and back ached from his treatment, but I didn't want him to stop.

I felt him shudder in pleasure as something hot and wet hit the back of my throat and slid down. I swallowed his cum greedily, the musky smell filling my nose.

He pulled out, and I fell to the ground, breathing hard. He moaned and stepped away, pulling his pants back up. My crotch burned, begging for release. I held it in, refusing to give Taylor the satisfaction, though just the tiniest thing would have spilled me over.

“Good,” Taylor said. “I’m sure Josh appreciated that. Now go ahead and run your last lap."

I looked at her, almost suspiciously. was she finally going to let this end?

As I ran, my legs felt weak and my crotch burned. I didn't have the strength to even try to cover myself, instead just focusing on putting one leg in front of the other. I stumbled multiple times on the track, but kept going. Each time my legs would cross and my pussy would contract or spread, shocks of warmth ran up my skin, threatening to take my legs out from beneath me. the teams cheered me on. We had all been a part of something that couldn't be repeated, that we would all remember forever.

I passed the finish line, and everyone erupted into cheers and applause.

Taylor grinned. "Congrats, Dee, really. I didn't think you could do it. Now...just one last thing,” she said.

I groaned. Of course.

“I wouldn’t be a real friend if I didn’t give you what you wanted. I think you need to release yourself right here, in front of everybody.”

I couldn’t speak, my throat still burning and my eyes watery from the intensity. In the back of my mind, I knew how truly humiliating orgasming in front of everyone would be, and despite all my efforts to the contrary up to that point, I could hardly find the energy to resist. Still laying on the track, I pulled my legs apart as my fingers entered my very wet pussy. My eyes closed as I began to climax almost immediately. My legs raised into the air, spread wide, and I felt hot cum squirt onto the floor.

“Thank you, everyone, for coming,” Taylor was saying. As she addressed the crowd, the reality of what had happened came down on me. Holy crap, I had just orgasmed, completely naked, in front of fifty people, all who I knew or knew of. Everyone would know what I did as I passed by them in the hallways at school. That girl, that slut, who couldn’t get her clothes off fast enough.

My mind lost in panic, I didn’t realize that Taylor was still talking. “--next practice is three days from now. Hope to see you there!”

*Thanks to everyone who provided suggestions and feedback to this story. I wasn't sure about the premise when I wrote it but I thought it came out well. I apologize if you gave a suggestion and I wasn't able to use it. I wanted to use the crowd surfing idea but I just couldn't quite get it to fit with the story. And, who knows, if there's enough interest, maybe the sequel has Dee finding a way to get revenge on Taylor in a similar fashion and I can use some of the other ideas given.*
TheBlushingPrincess

Post by TheBlushingPrincess »

jastes22

Re: The Track Bet (Part 5 posted 7/4) (Complete)

Post by jastes22 »

TheBlushingPrincess wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 5:49 pm Wow! Just wow! Thank you for that story! Somehow I had missed Part 4, but I got caught up today on Parts 4 and 5. Absolutely amazing. This ticks a lot of my boxes.

And yes, the spanking line in Part 4. I'm not into spanking at all, but given the circumstance, what greater humiliation than to have to crawl through everyone's legs on her hands and knees. And then she DOESN'T EVEN GET OUT IN TIME!!!! Holy moly!

I'll be reading this again. And yes, I absolutely vote for the revenge story. And hopefully the revenge is disproportionately worse than the crime! Count me in as a reader!
Thanks! I thought the whole second bet with the tunnel was an interesting idea to go with, and it was nice, too, because Dee's bra was the most important part for her and losing it prematurely was the worst thing that could happen to her.

And I'll have to start brainstorming ideas for a revenge story. They're tricky because I don't want to just do the same thing, but it can be hard hitting the right tone of the story that made the original story fun to read in the first place. But I'll jot down any ideas I get and you might just be in luck.