The Spider and the Babysitter

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Eoworfindir

The Spider and the Babysitter

Post by Eoworfindir »

The first part of a story I'm working on, more to come.

I hadn’t wanted to take the job, after all, I was a 21-year-old University graduate with a first in Photography. Now I was unemployed and living at home. My mum was sick and hadn’t worked in months so I needed work, any work. The unemployment agency in town had nothing locally but the woman I spoke to slipped me a number of a lady, who was looking for someone to look after her children for an evening, two 13-year-old girls and a boy of 11. I took it off her anyway. Outside I rang the number and arranged to come over. The property was impressive, a 6 bedroom house with its own driveway and a large garden and swimming pool, greenhouse, and stable complete with a field for riding. This was all situated on 4 acres of land surrounded by an 8ft fence all the way around the perimeter. I noticed the security cameras on my way in. These people clearly were not short of money.

A stern older woman met me at the door, she introduced herself as Lucia, the cook in broken pigeon English, and called the children down to meet me. I met Rory first, he looked like a sweet boy, and asked me a ton of questions, all at a hundred miles an hour before rushing off, the two girls had to be called repeatedly, on the third time they finally came out of their room looking annoyed at the disturbance. Both were dressed in onesies with the hoods up, leaning on the rails at the top of some long winding stairs. Both were pleasant enough but clearly didn’t want to be introduced to me, we exchanged pleasantries before Lucia let them go. I had hoped to meet Mrs. Parkinson, but Lucia had curtly told me she was “very busy”.

And that was it, I agreed to arrive Saturday night at 7 pm no later. I showered and picked out some clothes, just a simple bra, and underwear, followed by a white t-shirt and my favourite jeans. They were loose now but I adored the way they hung on me, accentuating the flatness of my stomach and you could see just how low those jeans sat. I still wore baggy clothes hiding my new figure. My girlfriends, they’d tease me about it. Nothing mean at all just the banter of close friends. They only wanted the best for me. I thought that losing weight would cure my shyness, but I was still that chubby little shy girl inside.

I pulled up to the house around 18:45, I decided against a coat and opted to take a hoodie I was fond of and left it in my car. I knocked at the big white door, I had butterflies in my stomach, I was nervous. It was just babysitting a few kids for an evening, I could handle that. But these weren’t ordinary kids, they were rich kids, the money ran in the family and I wanted to make a good impression, if they liked me maybe if this could become a regular thing. And lord knows I need that money.

The door swung open and Mrs. Parkinson smiled “Ah Alison, darling”, it was the sort of greeting you see actors and Europeans do, two kisses on either side
“Hello, Mrs. Parkin….” She cut me off before I could finish my greeting
“Call me Ellen please” I was struck at how beautiful she looked, I wanted to pull out my camera and shoot her, she was late 30s, I guessed maybe a mixed Arabic heritage and she looked after herself, every detail carefully maintained,

“You look gorgeous! Where is that dress from, it's stunning?” The dress was silver and had a strap that tied around the neck at the back, plunging dangerously low at the back and clung to her figure. I was sure I could never wear such a beautiful thing.
“Actually it's one of my own, from my new line” A designer I thought, maybe she’d need a photographer, I mused, “I’ve just never had the opportunity to wear it till now”
“You’ll have to let me shoot you some time!” I was being genuine but a little flattery didn’t hurt, right? You can’t hide a real smile, there’s no faking it. Ellen clearly loved being told how beautiful she was.

“Well maybe I’ll take you up on that sometime, but for now I must dash I’ve clients to wine and dine!” She turned and shouted up the stairs, “LUCY! BELLA your guardian is here!”
I squirmed at the word GUARDIAN it felt patronising and the girls clearly felt that way,
“Mum we don’t need a GUARDIAN" sarcasm! Wonderful “We’re nearly 14 Mum, we can look after ourselves” I watched the back and forth between parent and daughters, was I that bad at that age? I said goodbye to Ellen and turned to the two girls who were glaring at me, daggers out.

The girls caught me off guard, I’d barely seen their faces, but they were clearly Ellen's daughters. They were almost my height except they hadn’t filled out. Younger versions of her.
“Hi, I’m Alison” I came off a little too eager and friendly and I caught the smirk as Bella looked me up and down, judging my appearance,
“You're so pretty! Lucy come look, Isn’t she pretty” At school, I was bullied so I quickly recognised the insincerity and mocking in her voice, I quickly copied her tone
“Oh my god you're so like your mother” her smile faded, nothing like slapping a spoilt brat with that one, mummy issues. Lucy pulled me over to the sofa.

For thirty minutes they grilled me, they sat opposite me, it felt like an interview. I shared my love of photography, and I shared a few tricks I knew about how to get better pictures from your phone camera. I was happy I’d won them round and they wanted to take pictures,
“Oh, you should let us take your pictures!” Bella shoved a phone at me and I posed, click, click click I attempted a few meek poses, but I preferred to be behind the camera not in front of it, so I looked awkward
“We should do a fashion shoot,” said Lucy eagerly but I was in no mood to play dress-up with them,
“Maybe later, where’s Rory, I’d like to see him” I hoped he might join us down here
“He’s in his room”
“I think I’ll just pop and see him, okay?” I smiled and made my way to the stairs looking back at both girls and saw them whispering and looking at me, I knew that look, I’d seen it at school countless times. And brushed it off. I should have known better.

I knocked at Rory’s door, “Who’s there?”
“It's me Alison, I just wanted to say hi and ask if you wanted to come downstairs, and watch a film or play a game?” the door opened a crack and Rory peaked out, smiled at me, and said,
“I’m hungry” and shut the door, it wasn’t rude or anything just matter of fact. I walked down to the kitchen and saw Lucia cleaning up
“Hi, Lucia?”
“Si Lucia!”
“Rory says he’s hungry, I was going to make him a sandwich”
“Io lo faro” and gave me a look that said, this is my job, and pointed to a seat, “He like father, always forget, eat, eat I say, but always work” in no time she’d made a snack for him, cleaned up and put her coat on,
“Are you finished for the day?
“Si, I go, come back Monday” we passed into the living room, and on seeing the twins she patted me on the arm and said “attento che sono diavoli” in hushed tones. I didn’t understand. Rory opened the door and bade me follow him. I put the food down on a table, on the bed next to him was a large sketch pad,
“May I look?” at first I thought he would snatch it away and say no, but he pushed it towards me and looked at me keenly, thumbing through it I saw trees, cars, scenes of nature, animals and people, he was extraordinarily talented for a boy of 11 “Rory! These are amazing, how are you so good?”
“Don’t know?” he shrugged
“You must be some kind of child genius!” I teased, he smiled “Amazing detail”
“I have a photographic memory, I see it and remember,” said with the nonchalance of youth
“Wow!” I was in awe
“Would you let me draw you?” he inquired softly
“Me? Why?”
“I like your face” I was a little taken aback, it's not that I was starved for compliments but it had been a while since I felt something so genuine
“I’ll make you deal, you eat your food and I’ll let you draw me? Okay?
“Okay, do you need me to sit for you?” he tapped his head and smiled
“Nope”

After that I went to the girls hoping to repeat my success with Rory, they were sitting looking at their phones “Hey, Alison we should show you around” they infused, jumping up, and they pulled me with them
“Okay, okay” laughed. I was pleased with the progress I was making.

“This is the pool, we should swim!” said Bella
“OMG yes” Lucy beamed
“I don’t have a costume with me,” I said apologetically,
“You could swim in your underwear!” was Bella’s idea, and she gave me a long stare
“No. no I couldn’t, they’re white they’d go see-through!” I blushed
“Oh you might as well go naked then!” laughed Lucy, I reddened, I was lost deep in the fantasy my head had now conjured and didn’t see the glance Lucy gave Bella as they led me off. The tour lasted about 30 minutes, mostly at the stables as they showed me their horses.
“What do you girls want to do then?”
“TRAMPOLINE!!” their excited reply. Rory had now joined me as I watched the girls bounce up and down, with the occasional flip “Come on Alison, jump with us! Please!” they begged I kicked off my trainers and reluctantly I climbed up “careful of the springs, they’re a bit sharp in places” we bounced up and down the three of us, the girls showing me tricks they could do, “Can you do a flip” Lucy asked me,

“I bet she can’t, she’s too old!” Bella challenged, I began bouncing higher and higher, and just as I was about to flip I felt the twin's hands on the bottom of my jeans too late to react and watched in horror as they effortlessly slid down my thighs showing my white panties. I jumped right out of them and landed on my bottom, embarrassed I covered myself, unsure as to why I suddenly was sitting in my knickers,
“OMG she jumped right out of them, that's so funny!”
“And right in front of my brother too!” I felt his amused gaze and watched as he stood up to get a better look,

“Give me my jeans please!” I stretched out my hand hoping they’d toss them back, Bella looked at Lucy and stooping to pick up my footwear they tore off down the garden, waving them like a victory flag. I shuffled over to the edge of the trampoline, and looked down, it was higher than I remembered and I carefully lowered my legs over the side, I was afraid of landing badly as I’d not long recovered from a twisted ankle. I let go expecting to drop down but watched as my t-shirt rode up my body and bunched up under my bra, leaving me hung there, my toes could just about reach the floor. I tried to wriggle free but the back had caught on a spring. I had no way of reaching behind to unhook it either.

I flushed red as I saw Rory's wide-eyed look, his eyes locked on my exposed tight white panties.
“RORY!! TURN AROUND, STOP LOOKING!” I shouted, pink-cheeked he gulped and slowly turned around. The girls had noticed and were laughing hysterically, I saw Lucy point her phone at me “Stop, don’t take my picture!” I pleaded, the chubby kid that used to be me rearing her head. I tugged a few times but saw just how far the girls had gotten away, I was afraid and not thinking clearly, so I slipped out of my t-shirt and took off after them “COME BACK”.

The twins were quick, and on a path that led off south, I could catch them, if I cut across the lawn. It was risky but I judged it worth it. My white ankle socks were soaked after a few strides and I instantly realised my error as I struggled for balance. The lawn had just been watered, it was too late to turn back, I saw I’d gained on them, that’s when I lost my balance and hit the wet grass, and slid what felt like miles. I looked down at myself as I awkwardly got to my feet defeated. My body was wet and covered in grass, my panties were now a thong and the front pulled down so far that my trim pubic hair was visible. Looking around I saw the girls were gone along with my jeans. I quickly adjusted myself. I wanted to kick myself, stupid girl. I wondered if the girls had pictures of this as well.

Aware I was nearly naked I limped over to the trampoline to get my t-shirt back, at least I still had that. Rory was gone and so was my T-shirt!! This was fast becoming a nightmare. Red-faced and angry I wanted to confront the girls and get back the clothes they had stolen. But the grounds and house were so big, I didn’t know where to look. I walked the grounds shouting after them, “THIS ISN’T FUNNY GIRLS!” but nothing, I looked at my watch. It was 8:45 pm. I was dirty and muddy and annoyed.

I headed inside still covering my body, hoping they weren’t waiting for me somewhere, as I was in a pretty vulnerable stay glad in my bra and panties, they could easily just jump out and strip me naked. It made me feel funny and I wanted to shake that weirdness out of my head. I found a bathroom and went inside. I needed to shower to wash the dirt off me. Literally and mentally. I slide my panties and flicked off my bra, to inspect the damage I suspected. The bra was fine just wet and dirty, the panties though, they, were really dirty, a small hole visible in the rear, I saw the blood specks on them, I don’t do blood, it makes me pass out, my legs gave way and I blacked out.
mikewozere

Re: The Spider and the Babysitter

Post by mikewozere »

Nice!! Love babysitter stories.
Looking forward to the next instalment!
Mike
Eoworfindir

Post by Eoworfindir »

I awoke and opened my eyes to see Rory’s face looking down at me, he was stroking my hair, and now smiling “I thought you’d never wake up” Rory was sitting on the floor and my head was in his lap, I looked down at myself, a towel covered me
“What happened?”
“I found you on the floor” I saw my ankle now bandaged and cleaned
“Did you?” I asked pointing to my foot
“Oh, yes, I cleaned it for you”
“Thank you” I sat up clutching the towel to my naked body, and looked around at my saviour, who was shifting awkwardly, It took a few seconds to realise there was nothing covering my rear, I moved the towel to cover up as best I could. It didn’t cover much, “Turn around please?” I looked around for my bra and panties but they were gone, “Do you know where my clothes are Rory?” I was sure he didn’t but asked hopefully
“No sorry, there was nothing here when I found you!”
A thought hit me, he’d found me! He’s seen you naked already! It made knots in my stomach, the thought that I was on display so openly, I needed to talk to those girls, but not like this.

“I need to shower Rory, do you think you can get me something to wear?
“Yes I think so” he turned to leave
“Oh Rory!” he turned back and I bent down and kissed his cheek,
After my shower, I wrapped the towel around me and knocked on his door, and quickly headed inside. On the bed were a t-shirt and some shorts, they were fairly old probably twenty years. But still in good condition. The shorts fit nicely but the T-shirt was tight across my chest. He catches me looking in the mirror
“They were my mothers, she died when I was little” it hit me that Ellen wasn’t his mother,
“Oh I’m so sorry Rory” I felt for him, he’d lost his Mum and his Dad,
“It's okay” he flashed me a smile.

“Well, time to talk to your sisters” I steeled myself for the confrontation, he looked at me like I was heading into the spider's nest. As the living got closer and closer, the anger in me rose,
“Where have you put my clothes?” I demand accusingly at Bella and she just shrugs
“Lost something did you?”

There’s a boy and girl sitting on a sofa, the boy has blonde/ginger hair, glasses, and is overweight the girl looks similar but is slim,

“Who are they?” Lucy looks at them and shrugs,

“friends?” she didn't mean it

I say forcefully “We need to talk about it earlier” The boy speaks up
“What happened earlier”
“She tried to do a flip on the trampoline, and jumped right out of her crappy jeans”
“You pulled them off!!” I insist but they just ignore me
“Oh I wish I could have seen that!” he says giggling nervously
“You can Lucy says” she saw my surprised look and grinned
“Bella caught it on her phone!” Bella swipes her phone and a video plays
How did I not notice the phone? You can see me bounce up and down and them grabbing my jeans. My shocked ridiculous face, a close-up of my bottom as I crash down upon it. Everyone laughs, I stand in front of the TV but I’m pulled out of the way as it's played over and over.

“Please stop this Bella!” but any authority I had is gone and I’m forced to just endure it. Next up is me hanging by my T-shirt, just a picture but it's worse, I look silly, and Bella zooms in on me, a close-up of my body, my flat tummy. I didn’t realise how revealing those panties were, a close-up of the material tight over my mound. They laugh as my face reddens.

The girl speaks “This...this..isn’t funny Bella” but she doesn’t hear her, she looks like this is
uncomfortable for her, but she doesn't look away. I look at her and she smiles meekly. Her name is Clara she’s 17, the boy is her brother Warren 15. I compose myself,
“Look I’m in charge and I say they have to go, your mother never said anything about friends being over” Clara tries to speak over the laughing
“Warren we should go”
“NO your staying,” says Bella
“You're not in charge anymore,” Bella says and swipes again, there's a gasp from the girl, I and look, round my face drops. I can’t believe what I’m seeing. It's me naked on the bathroom floor my legs are spread wide open and there's a bottle of vodka near me, you can see everything, nothing left to the imagination. I go limp In shock. I feel sick.
“I’m telling your mmmmother” I stammer it out but it has no weight
“Oh are you” they laugh
“Oh mummy that nasty cheap babysitter drank your vodka last night and got drunk, took all her clothes off, and passed out in the bathroom” Bella laughs mockingly
“You wouldn’t?” I look shocked “What do you want?” it's that little bullied girl again she’s taken over.
“For starters, GO AWAY, you’re old and boring, if we want you we’ll call you”
“PPPPlease take that picture down” my shoulders have sunk, my heads down and they laugh
“Yes take it down,” Lucy says “I think Warren has a boner? It's disgusting” the image is gone from the screen, and the girls are laughing at Warren as he protests.
“Go fetch us some drinks and snacks…..servant!”
I return with drinks and snacks, and Lucy points to a corner and says "Go and stand there, facing the wall"

The boy is overly excited, he's making crude jokes, trying too hard to suck up to these two
“If you don’t be quiet Warren you’ll be next” Warren shuts up. I get the impression they’re not friends with these two. I wonder if they have any friends. The attention turns back to me.
"Turn around" Lucy demands
“How many boyfriends have you had Ally?” I played along that picture would destroy me and my mother.
“One?”
“One?” Bella laughs, “I’ve had more than that!”
“It's not quantity that counts” I probably shouldn’t challenge her
“What does then?”
“Love!”
“If you loved him, why aren’t you still together then?” she says like she has been clever, and caught me out,
“I met someone else!” I smiled at the memory
“You said you only had one boyfriend!! Duh!!”
“I did” She looks confused, but Clara smiles, she understands Bella shoots her an evil stare and her smile fades
“Well I don’t need love, I have money”
“Look, money can’t buy you everything?” I sound condescending like I pity her and I shouldn’t have, it riles her
“Money is power, with the money I can get everything I want and make people do what I want”
“Tsk” I shouldn’t have done that, she glares at me
“I bet I could buy you right now!”The two twins lean into one another whispering. Before Bella says “Take off your clothes!”
“What? No way”
“How much money do you want to strip naked, sell me those old clothes?”
“I’m not stripping for you” but she’s not listening, Warren has leaned forward, listening, Clara’s eyes dart back and forth between me and the twins nervously, she’s been here before I think
“£100 then, you can buy lots of cheap clothes then!”
“No”
“£200”
“No” I was more insistent
“£500 then, final offer” I hesitated, I found myself actually thinking about it, could I? For £500? Strip off my clothes for some kids? It would be enough to tide me over for a while, and we needed that cash. But I never got to answer
“Too late, but you actually thought about it didn’t you?” She knew I had. “You would have stripped naked for £500 pounds,” Bella said like it was a trifling sum, pocket change. Lucy whispered in her ear,
“Oh god! We totally should” Bella wallowed in the discomfort it was causing me
“You should have taken the money,” Lucy said pitying me
“But I don’t need money to buy you do I?” I know what she means, that picture. I waited I was sure I knew what was coming, this whole thing had been a trap from the start of the conversation, they were never going to give me money for my clothes, not when they could make me do it for nothing. And then it came,

“TAKE OFF YOUR CLOTHES”

I thought my knees would give way, I had been expecting it, but it still tore me up. I wanted to run, to hide, go home, but I knew I couldn’t. I looked around the room, Clara shifted in her seat, for a moment I thought she might protest but any confidence she had, evaporated under Bella’s glare. Warren looked delighted. He was wheezing and laughing. I had no help here at all.

“TAKE…..OFF…..YOUR…..CLOTHES, DON’T MAKE ME REPEAT IT AGAIN!”

I knew I had to do it. My stomach was in knots. I reached for the hem of the T-shirt, my hands were shaking visibly, I had trouble grabbing at it and fumbled. I closed my eyes and lifted. But Bella was having none of it.

“Open your eyes, Alison, I want you to look at us” The room had gone eerily silent, even the clock felt like it had stopped, If a pin had dropped on the carpet it would have sounded like a cannon going off. I opened my eyes shallowed my pride and pulled the top off over my head. My breasts caught the t-shirt as it passed over and they bounced. My nipples were hard and swollen, Jodie my ex could always tell when I was aroused, she said they would swell up like little pink balloons. I could see the smug look on Bella and Lucy’s faces.

My hands still shaking I unbutton the top of the shorts and wiggle them over my hips, with a swish they fall to the floor. I cover myself and stand there under their gaze. My heart was racing, I felt weak my stomach swirled. I caught Clara’s eye and heard her deep breaths matching mine.

“Bring them to me,” says Bella, I pick up my clothes, no, their clothes, covering myself as best I can, and slowly walk over to her, she makes me give them to her “properly,” she says, I’m forced to uncover my body as I do it, I look at Clara who's as red as I am. I would learn that I wasn’t the only one they had a hold over soon enough.
As I look away from her, I see he is covering his lap, he’s got an erection and is trying to hide it, but the twins have noticed and are laughing at his discomfort. “Alison, stop covering up or we’ll make you” I drop my hands and stand there, “Ask Warren to look at you,” she says, I think I understand what Lucia meant by “Diavolo” devils!!, “Say it”

“Please look at me Warren” my voice trembling, what have I become? He needs no encouragement, his eyes are everywhere and Clara punches him,
“Now ask Clara” they were loving this, tormenting me. Did their mother know, is that why she was paying so much? I wondered how many girls and boys had been through this before me?
“Clara please look at me,” I say though this time I mean it. She’s cute, with the bluest eyes, her skin pale. Glasses, Auburn hair. There’s a part of me that’s on fire, begging to be touched
“We should go Warren,” she says “It's late” I look at the clock, it's eleven. Mrs. Parkinson would be back in an hour. Just an hour to go. Clara gives me a last look as she leaves.

A phone rings. My phone. It's Mrs. Parkinson she won’t be home tonight, she’s staying in the City with a friend and will not return till Sunday evening. She’s called the girls already. They smile a wicked smile. I spy Rory hiding at the top of the stairs and shame washes over me. It wasn't over.
mikewozere

Post by mikewozere »

Can't wait to find out what's in store for the unfortunate babysitter 🙂
Mike
ValerianXIII

Post by ValerianXIII »

Looking forward to the next chapter as well.
Eoworfindir

Re: The Spider and the Babysitter part 3

Post by Eoworfindir »

Around midnight the girls headed to bed having decided there was no more fun to be with me. Just before heading up, Lucy turned and picked up the discarded shorts and T-Shirt that Bella had thrown nonchalantly over her shoulder, after making me kneel and hand them to her like it was an offering, she smiled, “wouldn’t want to forget these now would I!” and Bella added,

“We’ve got a fun-packed day planned for you tomorrow” and with that, they were gone and I was left to wonder what they had for me. I already had a good idea about what they thought was fun. After cleaning up I headed to bed, Ellen always had a room set up for guests so no preparation was needed, which was a relief.
On passing Rory’s room I listened to hear any movement or signs he was awake, but heard nothing, part of me wondered what he thought of me? Standing naked.

I woke around 8:30 am and took a long hot shower hoping to wash away the dirt I felt on me. There was a robe on the door and I put it on. Rory was in the kitchen eating a breakfast he’d prepared himself. It was cereal, he’d poured chocolate topping all over it, “Do you want some?” he smiled,
“No, I’m not sure my body could take the amount of sugar you’ve put in there” and winked at him. Around 10 am the twins descended the stairs, I had thought that seeing me dressed in the robe I would be forced to remove it, but Lucy simply said,

“We’re going shopping today” no can we go? just, we’re going deal with it, Bella was clearly used to demanding stuff from people

“Who’s taking you?” I asked relieved that at least part of my day would be spent out of their company,

“You are stupid, who else did you think?”

“I can’t go like this! And who’s going to look after Rory?” It was a hopeful inquiry, but it was dashed immediately

“We’ve made arrangements for him, don’t worry he’ll be fine,” Lucy said calmly

“And you won’t be dressed in that robe Alison” I could feel the amusement in her voice,

Moments later there was a knock at the door, and Bella just gave me the eyes that said, well get to it then. I was surprised to see Clara at the door, of course, they’d probably planned this last night.

“Hello Alison”

“Hello” I tried to be friendly after all she’d been the only one last night who’d tried to help

“As you can see, Rory will be looked after”

“Let's go Alison” the twins made their way outside and I followed, still glad in the bathrobe. I was hanging back as I had no intention of going. Lucy looked at me,

“COME ON!!” Lucy demanded
“Lucy, she can’t go like that!” there was sarcasm in her tone
“Yes you’re right she can’t” She paused “Please take it off” the shocked look on my face made them snigger

“No I’m not taking you shopping while I’m naked, I’ll be arrested! And the choice between a nude photo of me going around or ending up on the sex offenders register, well there’s no choice. Go ahead release the picture!” more defiance than I’d meant but they had riled me. Lucy sighed like I was so stupid,

“Of course, you won’t be naked, take off the robe and give it to Clara and I’ll get you something to wear” So they wanted me to strip naked here, outside on the driveway. I waited, hoping to delay my nudity but Lucy just waited. Like a child, I angrily undid the robe and pulled it off. Clara took it off me, she gave me an apologetic smile, but I saw her eyes flick up and down my body. It made me cover up, it felt like we were waiting for ages and I did start to wonder what the hell they were going to make me wear, something slutty I assumed. Lucy returned and tossed me my Jeans, t-shirt, and my pumps.

For a moment I stood there just holding them, it was hard to hide the confusion now on my face, I’d been expecting they'd make me wear something small and revealing so they could enjoy making me look bad in front of people, but they were up to something,
“Are you going to put those on sometime today, or just stay naked?” Bella inquired sarcastically
“I think she likes it, she barely covered herself when Clara looked at her!” I glanced at Clara who was twiddling a lock of hair and shuffling about. Then hurried inside without looking back.

“Well????”

The T-shirt was long enough that it covered me, well just, if I stretched for something high, then most of my ass would visible from the back and the front? Well, that was a view I usually reserve for lovers and my Gynaecologist. Tucking my T-shirt into my jeans at least made me feel a little more secure. But only just.

The town was about 15 minutes drive from us, not exactly a lot of shops to choose from unless you like card shops and estate agents. But there was a small mall that had a number of high street clothing retailers. The first hour was spent wandering up and down while they decided which place to visit, they informed me rather loudly that I was to walk far enough behind them that I didn’t look like we were friends.

After another 30 minutes, I was starting to get complacent, thinking that today was just about making me walk around carrying their haul when Lucy suggested we go to McDonald’s as they were hungry. Of course, I was to go up and get their order. As I picked up the tray of food I felt my shirt being pulled out of my trousers and before I knew it the front had come up and was now over my head, my breasts on display to everyone in there.
I felt my jeans going next, there is a point just before you're naked when you know it's going to happen and can do nothing about it, you’re just waiting to be exposed. They were pulled down and sat right around my ankles. I was flashing the entire restaurant and I had no way of dressing again as I couldn’t see where I could put my tray so just stood there trying to cover my top half with the food and drinks. I sank to the floor in an attempt to restrict people's views, and ask people for help.

I didn’t need to see them to know everyone was staring at me, I could hear the sniggering and crude jokes, that I got an extra burger and did I want some meat between my baps. It felt like hours but was really no more than 30 seconds, eventually, I felt the tray being lifted and I was able to dress again, people were still watching, I took the tray off the man and with my red cheeks passed a table of disgusted mothers.
The girls were sat outside and on seeing howled with laughter and showed me the picture they’d taken of me. I was too embarrassed to eat. I wanted the ground to swallow me up when the mother of a boy had dated and left heartbroken as his mother put, approached me,

“Alison isn’t it? I didn’t recognise you with your clothes off!” the sense of satisfaction on her face at the barb she’d just sent my way made me want to slap her.
“Does your son still wear your knickers or has he moved on from that phase?” I couldn’t stand that woman, she scoffed at me and turned to leave,
“You haven’t changed a bit, just like your mother” That got to me, you could insult me but leave my mother out of it.
“You have! You’re twice the size” not my proudest moment but that woman deserved it. Bella looked at me,
“Well, you do have a sting after all!”

Lucy informed me they wanted to visit one more shop before leaving, it was a small boutique that had one-off pieces, the prices made me gasp,
“Try not to touch anything, most of the things in here cost more than your entire wardrobe” Bella directed at me. I looked out of place in a pair of baggy jeans and T-shirt that now looked like it had seen better days and became very self-conscious as the boutique owners hawk-like eyes watched me.

Lucy pulled a dress off a rack and held it up to me,
“What do you think Bella?”

“No I’m thinking more like this one” and pointed to a beautiful red dress, its hem reached the floor and the back plunged low enough that not many might dare wear it, “Astrid I think we’ll try this one” the woman nodded her approval and directed me to a single changing room, I looked at the girls and waited for the punchline, but none came,

“Try it then” Lucy nodded eagerly. I hung up the dress and stripped off my things, looking around for somewhere to put them down. Bella the girls stepped into the changing room with me,

“What's the hold-up?” Bella asked me and saw that I was looking for somewhere for my clothes, “Oh here let me!” and held onto them. The dress was gorgeous and fitted almost perfectly, “Here come out and look in the mirror, show Astrid” I walked up and down and turned a few times in front of her. Astrid tutted and took a few measurements around my bust,

“We’d need to take this out a little” I reluctantly took it off and Lucy said,

“Oh I’ll get you another” and was gone, “Oh this one, Bella come look at this one” and she darted out of the changing room. It was a few moments before I realised Bella had my clothes, I cursed myself, how could I have been so stupid? I stuck my head out between the curtains and saw Astrid pottering about and no sign of the twins. Astrid saw me and came over,

“Is anything the matter?” it was a pleasant enough inquiry but she clearly wanted me gone

“No, No, well yes” I had to shamefully tell this Haughty woman that I was naked my voice dropped “They’ve left the shop with my clothes”

“Oh really that’s terrible, you could always buy something from here!” I wondered how long until she realised I had no money?
“I’m sorry I have no money on me!”

“Then I’m sorry you’ll just have to leave” no apologetic smile, just get out

“I can’t leave”

“Why not?” she pulled the curtains open and stood looking shocked “I’m calling security right now!”

“Please don’t I’m naked” I begged

“Yes and you just had on one of my most expensive pieces with your bits rubbing against it, you’ll have to pay for it now it's ruined!” she exclaimed. I knew had only one real choice and that was to run. I took off my hand clamped between my legs and chest and through the door open, thankfully the shop was nearest the car park and I figured they’d head there.

The look on people's faces as I tried to weave in and out of Sunday shoppers as politely as a naked girl could. Cat calls and wolf whistles behind me along with a number of rude comments followed me as I turned to where the lifts were, I could see one beginning to close and shouted “Hold that lift” the woman inside happily obliged, and on seeing me asked

“Going down?” with a smirk

“Ground floor please” I sounded like a shy schoolgirl

“Is this some sort of dare?” I didn’t want to tell her I’d been tricked out of my clothes by two 13-year-old girls, intent on embarrassing me at every opportunity. Instead opted for,

“Yeah, sort of” and smiled. The bell for the 1st floor went,

“This is me,” she said and turned around and slipped her card into my fingers, “in case your free some time” she winked and was gone. Lucky for me no one got in and in moments the door opened for my floor. I took off, the sound of my bare feet slapping on the ground beneath me, I had to duck behind some cars once or twice to avoid a couple of families but reached my car, the girls were inside waiting for me. The sound of raucous laughter hit me,

“That was so embarrassing, half the town saw me!”

“So funny”

“Where are my clothes? Can I have them please?” Bella turned to Lucy,

“Wait I have a better idea, Alison you remember the money I promised from last night?” I remembered too right, she’d promised me £500 if I stripped when I said no, she’d blackmailed me into doing it anyway.

“Yes, why?”
“Well, you can have it if you drive home naked!” Now, this was the same last night, if I said no they’d just force me right?
“Okay you’re on, but I want to cash in hand the moment I get back” I’m not sure she was expecting that at all. She almost looked disappointed she couldn’t force me. I didn’t bother to look over I just started it up and pulled it out.

The trip back was pretty uneventful I’m happy to say, there were a few honks in town and an elderly dog walker at a crossing got a shock when he looked over and saw my breasts staring back at him. I took some backs roads which were empty and felt really clever I’d beaten them at their game. On reaching the house Bella stormed off and Lucy gave me my clothes back.

Once inside Bella was as good as her word,
“I never want to see you here again after today, if my mother asks you again tell her, no, or you’ll get more of this, understand?” There was no way I was coming back, I would be sorry to leave Rory, he was a sweet kid but the twins were not people I ever wanted to be around any time soon. As Clara went she shook my hand and I felt the small folded paper she secretly gave me. I’d look at it later. When Ellen returned she duly paid me double and I’d made £700 from this weekend, at least it had paid well.

The Spider
On Monday morning I got a phone call from Ellen asking me if I was free to come round this afternoon as she needed to see me about Rory. I didn’t want to be anywhere near there, but something in her voice made it sound urgent. And I did have a soft spot for the boy.
Ellen opened the door and beckoned me to follow her up to her office. The twins sat watching TV and looked at each other with the WTF is she doing here? What the hell was I doing here! She bade me take a seat,

“I’ll come straight out with it, I want to offer you a job!”

“A job?” I was shocked

“Yes the girls liked you and well so does Rory, Lucia has nothing but good things to say about you, and she does not like many I know!” I got the feeling that Lucia couldn’t stand her either, “And I find myself needing someone who can be here and attend to me while the children are at school and look after them while I’m out seeing clients” I went to speak but she slid a piece of paper across her table, I almost keeled over in shock, it was twice the average yearly salary of a Personal Assistant in the UK.
“So is it yes” I need that money, but did I really want to spend my time in embarrassing situations constantly?

“Look it's an amazing offer but I just can’t”

“I’m sorry to hear you say that, but I have another offer I think will change your mind” she leaned over and opened a desk drawer and pulled out some paper, about 5 A4 sheets. I picked one up, it was a naked drawing of me, fully nude, another looked like I had sat and posed for him, “Here I like this one the best” she pulled out a final one. I gasped and blushed bright red. It was a close-up of my vagina, a very detailed picture, every fold, every minute detail had been captured. I just looked at her open-mouthed. Ellen waited for me to compose myself, “You say yes and work for me and these pictures are forgotten about, you say no and I call the police and say you masturbated in front of an eleven-year-old boy whilst he drew you”
“I guess I’m working for you now then,” I said still in shock,

“An excellent decision, I feel we will be great friends”

The spider had me……..