Overpowered and Humilliated by my Sister and her Friends by SwimKid

Stories from days past, you can find masterposts for series here about older stories, you can also post your favorite older stories here as well, be sure to credit the author.
PhilMarlowe

Overpowered and Humilliated by my Sister and her Friends by SwimKid

Post by PhilMarlowe »

SwimKid wrote: Overpowered and Humilliated by my Sister and her Friends by SwimKid

I heard the bell ring and I knew my younger sister's friends were here. Our parents were away and she was having a sleepover. I quickly went to my room before they started annoying me. They were 2 years younger than me (Me being 14) but they still were 6 and I knew they wouldnt hesitate to annoy the flip out of me if they wanted to.
About 2 hours later, I was in my room doing my thing, playing a bit of Fall out 4 when suddenly the 6 girls burst into my room and pin me down. My sister duct tapes my mouth and tied my hand and feet together.
I was so confused for the first few seconds! They'd acted so quickly I couldnt even react. I was carried to my Sister's room where she and her friends untied me, but made sure to grab me.
They just tied my hands this time. They tied them together and to a leg of my sister's bed. Once they made sure I was fully tied up my sister said:
-We wanted to have some fun with you, but you went so quickly to your room! Consider this a little punishment...
After saying that, the six girls rushed and ripped my shirt off. I was getting really scared now, I didnt know what they were going to do to me. After ripping off my shirt, my sister asked:
-Do you like being in just your pants with all this younger girls looking?
I didnt answer and that made my sister and her friends mad. They each took a turn hitting me in my face, leaving it red and making it really hurt.
-I'll ask again -Said my sister- Do you like this? Do you like being in your pants at the will for 6 younger girls seeking for revenge?
I turned my head from right to left, making a No! sign. They all grinned and smiled, they seemed to be enjoying my humilliation. After a few seconds, one of my sister's friend said:
-Well, if he doesnt like beeing in his pants, maybe we should take them out...
I started to panic and kicking everywhere, but 4 girls grabbed me and made sure I stood still while the two others removed my pants. The girls laughed at the sight of an older boy in just his tight white underwear, tied and sitting almost naked at their will.
My sister took a bunch of pictures which then she'd use to blackmail me and then commanded the rest of the girls to tie my feet spread. They all got a better look of me in my underwear and then one of the friends seemed to had an idea; She whispered to all the other girls and they liked it. I knew that couldnt be good for me when they all came to me smiling.
The girl that had the idea steped in the small triangle that my spread feet formed and started rubbing her foot in my crotch area, twisting it, hitting it and sometimes even stroking it. This made me feel a huge pain, but also made my hormones rage due to the contact of a girl with my more private areas.
The girl that was molesting me seemed to be surprised when she noticed that my penis was growing hard, as did the other girls. One of them said:
-You are enjoying this punishment, arent you, you little perv...
-Well, he is defenetly little -Said one of the other girls.
This was true, sadly, I was a late developer, so I wasnt very big at the time, and my thing was really thin. Due to that, the girl that was between my tied legs managed to get a good grip of it between two of her fingers and she started to move her feet causing me a terrible pain. She made sure to stroke it once in a while to keep my hard on, well, on while they decided what to do with me.
They finally decided what to do with me, and it wasnt good for me. They untied me and carried to my sister's closet, where they tied me up again, but this time they did it with easier knots.
My sister said:
-Okay, little perv, you are going to sleep here for tonight.
She threw one of her panties to my face and one of her friends said:
-And if we wake you up and you are not wearing those, we'll strip you completly naked!
After that they closed the door and put the lock in.
I knew I was ...ed, but I rushed to change my briefs for the panties my sister had given me. I slipped my old underwear off without much of an struggle, but here's where the tricky part came, I ahd no idea where the panty was, nor if I could reach it.
About 30 minutes later I broke the knot for my right arm, after struggling for so long my wrist was in pain, but it didnt matter, the only thing I cared about in that moment was putting on that panty. I finally found it and slipped through my legs, it was really tight and hurt me a bit, but It was the best I could do.
After that I tried to sleep and hoped that they wouldnt do something terrible to me.
SwimKid wrote: Overpowered and Humilliated by my Sister and her Friends pt2 by SwimKid

I woke up, still gagged and tied to the closet, when one of my sister's friends opened the door
-Oh my god, I cant belive he is still hard
-No way he still is -Said other friend- Oh wow! You are a real little perv
-We already knew that girls -Said my sister- Continue with the plan please. We'll taunt him later.
The girls untied the hand I couldnt untie alone and carried me to the garden, once there, my hands were tied to my feet and I was thrown to the grass. Still with a raging hard on due to the morning woods, the girls left me there in just the really right panties they'd given me.
To make it all worse, they were really tight, and my crotch area really hurt. They eventually came back with a bucket of iced water. They looked at me and one of the friends said:
-I've heard that cold water helps bring a boy down.
I knew this was true, but I also knew that cold in that area can be painful, so I started to struggle and muffle through my gags. They all seemed happy with my reaction. With an evil grin the girl that brought the bucket said:
-So, you dont want to get a cold shower in your little wille?
I moved my head from right to left.
-Alright, you have to kiss our butts.
They took off my gag and I did so without hesitation. It was really humilliating, specially when they took pictures, but I knew it was better than getting a cold shower down there. There was one thing I didnt realize, all that kissing in rather sexy areas made my boner go even higher. Obviously the girls noticed that and my sister said:
-Okay, enough messing arround now, Lets see him naked now
I started struggling again, but this time they just pinned me down and I couldnt move anymore.
One of my sister's friend started to slowly take the panty down, but, when I wasnt expecting it, she slapped me in my penis and ripped the panties really quickly.
They all laughed and took a bunch of pictures. After that they started to quickly move and prepare something. I couldnt quite see what they were doing un until they untied me and walked me to a table, where I was tied up in an eagle position. Now I couldnt hide anything from them.
They all giggled and started molesting me, pinnch me and my willy, hit it slowly with a stick, until the girl that carried the bucket showed up again.
She was carrying the same bucket as before, only this time she was looking at me and smiling. She placed the bucket between my legs and started to slowly tilt it towards my penis, until eventually the water started to drop. When it touched me, I felt the cold everywhere in my body. She kept on tilting the bucket until it ran out of water. When that happened I had a compelte shiver and my already small willy was smaller than usual. More pics were taken now.
After that the girls took turns drying me up, and again, all the female contact in my body gave me another erection. My sister said:
-Oh wow! Anotherone so quickly...
-We'll have to call Val -Said one of her friends. For what I knew Val was pretty much the slut of my sister's class. Pretty much everyone that wasnt rich or pretentious like Val hated her.
-Great idea! so we can humilliate them both! -Said other of the friends.
They left me tied up in the table and went off to lure Val into the trap they'd planned for her.
About half an hour later, the bell rang again.
Ryan

Re: Overpowered and Humilliated by my Sister and her Friends by SwimKid

Post by Ryan »

Need more