Doctor Turners Behavior Modification Program [NEW Chapter July 3rd]

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
superevil7

Doctor Turners Behavior Modification Program - Chapter 6 (Part 2)

Post by superevil7 »

Just as we were heading back into the living room, the doorbell went off. Penny and her mom, I figured, but checked through the front window to be sure. They were a little earlier than usual, but their arrival gave me a chance to have a little fun with our newest naked girl, or should I say woman. Let’s see how Paula handles answering the door buck naked. “Doctor Turner, I believe it’s for you.”

I couldn’t help grinning at the look she gave me. I also couldn’t help noticing that her nipples had gone fully erect with my request. Either she was used to this, or she had seen that this would be coming, because she didn’t waste any time getting to the door.

“Doctor Turner!?” Mrs. Laurence was obviously shocked, and looked quite flustered to see who she had perceived as a professional completely naked.

“Hello, Penny, Abby. So good to see you today!” If Paula was embarrassed, she didn’t really show it, instead she gave the mother and daughter a friendly smile.

As usual, Penny had arrived at the house completely naked too, and didn’t seem to pay much mind to the naked woman at the doorway. She came into the room quickly, and rushed over to her classmate to give him a greeting. “Hey Pete!”

“Hi Penny!” The boy smiled brightly, never one to miss the chance to look over a naked girl it seemed. Once again he looked her up and down with a smile.

Mrs. Laurence stepped into the house, and closed the door behind her. Obviously she was still looking for an explanation. “What are you doing, Doctor Turner?”

“What do you mean?” Paula asked back coyly, really seeming to have fun at the mom’s expense. It was unmistakable what the woman was asking about to everyone in the room.

“Why are you…” She scanned the room, I think trying to build her courage. “...Naked?” She finally got the word out.

Paula looked like she was about to respond, but I was surprised to hear Megan’s voice beside me. “Mrs. Laurence, Doctor Turner is a renowned psychiatrist in her field. Don’t you think there is a perfectly logical reason for her to be naked with us today?”

“I… I guess so…” Mrs. Laurence looked back at the doctor, and I could swear I saw her giving her own blush as she did.

“Thank you, Megan.” Paula said, and gave her a wink this time. I should probably speak with her about that. I hope no one else noticed that wink. “This program is not just about behavioral modification, Abby. As I had explained to you before, it is also meant to help girls who experience body insecurities, mental health problems, and even eating disorders too. This is hard for me to admit, but as a teenager I used to suffer from issues such as these. That is what led me into the field I am in today. It was also through my own doctor, around the age of 15, that I learned that nudity could be beneficial to a girl’s mental health. Such things were highly frowned upon back then, so I’ve always tried to keep that part of my past a secret. It was his brilliance back then that helped me to overcome my issues, and what made me feel like I could help the lives of so many other girls who suffer from the same thing.”

I had no earthly idea if anything she had just said was true, but it certainly was compelling. The room was hushed as we all looked at her. I don’t know if it was out of pity, or admiration for her, but Megan started clapping, and everyone else joined in. For the first time in a while, I saw Paula blushing, but I don’t think it was out of embarrassment this time. She smiled at us, and it seemed like she had a tear in her eye. Maybe it really was true?

“I’m so sorry…” Mrs. Laurence began. “I didn’t know. You still… Still go naked because of those things in your past?”

Paula nodded her head. “It’s not just for my benefit. It’s for the benefit of my patients too. The girls all know, it is much easier for them to be naked as a group, then to be naked all alone. It gives them all a chance to support one another, and they also get to see that despite their differences, they are really all very much alike as well.”

"Yes, I can really see that." Mrs. Laurence's eyes welled up.

Doctor Turner stepped forward, and took her hand with a small smile. "Abby, since you are here? Would you like to join us?" I think everyone turned to look at Penny's mom at that question. As of a second ago she had been on the verge of tears, but now she seemed to be blushing just about as hard as Penny had blushed the first time we saw her naked.

"I… I don't…." She babbled out.

Doctor Turner interrupted her before she could refuse. It was pretty apparent that this woman knew what she was doing. "I would hate to see you giving mixed messages to your daughter, Abby. You approve of this treatment for her, correct?"

"Well, yes, but…"

"If she sees you refuse, then it is going to send the message that this treatment is wrong to her. When my patients are young, such as Penny, I almost always ask that her mother participate at least once in the process. This way it can teach her that she is not doing anything wrong."

"I mean… I…" Penny's mom kept stammering. "I mean it does make sense, I just…"

"Take your time." Doctor Turner gave her a reassuring smile.

"I just, I've never been naked before anyone but my ex husband before." Her cheeks turned red at her admission. "I was taught by my parents to be very modest. The whole reason I signed Penny up for this program is because I never wanted her to feel the same shame I always feel when…"

"When having relations?"

"Yes. I was just always told it was so shameful, and something only done for procreation."

"Abby, I'm not asking for you to have sex. All I'm asking is that you join us in the nude. Even if it is only for 5 minutes. I can tell it would be highly beneficial for you. I know, I've dealt with other patients who suffered from the same phobias in the past. What do you say?" Paula asked hopefully.

"Just 5 minutes…? Ok, I’ll give it a try. Is there somewhere I can get undressed?"

“Of course. Sam?”

Paula looked over at me, so I nodded my head, and beckoned for Mrs. Laurence to follow me up the stairs. I brought her over to Stephanie’s room, since it seemed like as good a place as any, and she shut the door behind me as I left. I was just about to head down the stairs, when a hand grabbed me, yanking me into my own room.

I was pressed against my own wall, and suddenly there was a naked girl grinding her body into mine, and kissing me with force. I’ll admit it took me a few seconds to realize it was Megan, which is kind of embarrassing, since I doubt any of the other naked girls would be kissing me this way!

“Oh my god! This must be what you’ve felt the last few days! I can’t believe Doctor Turner convinced Penny’s mom to join us naked!” Megan said between kisses, breathing hard as she looked at me.

“Shhh! Keep it down! Mrs. Laurence is just in the other room.” I reminded her, as she gave me light kisses on my cheek, jaw, and down my neck. Damn this felt so good!

Megan giggled, as we sort of switched places. Now I was the one kissing her on her neck and bare shoulder. “I know, but just think about it! You could already tell, she’s gonna be so embarrassed when we finally see her!”

I didn’t think my pants could strain anymore, but with the way she was grinding up against me, and what she was saying to me, I’m sure I was just about ready to pop! There was no way she could expect me to keep control of myself with what she was doing to me. She has nobody to blame for this but herself! I kicked my door shut, and it made a loud slam, and then I picked her up into my arms and carried her to my bed.

As soon as I set Megan down on my bed, she became very aggressive. Even more aggressive than she had already been. She pulled my shorts down in a flash! Then she grabbed my hard-on, using it as a handle to drag me on top of her. “Damn Megan!”

“Ohhhhohohoh!” She moaned as I plunged into her. “Do me hard!” She said into my ear. How could I deny her request?

Half way through we re-positioned ourselves, and now I was doing her from behind. This wasn’t like our first time. This time we went at it like wild animals. Hot and fast.

By the time Megan and I got back down stairs, Mrs. Laurence had joined Janice and my sister on the couch. Now she too was naked. All the attention fell upon Megan and myself as we arrived downstairs, however. I think it was pretty obvious what we had been up to.

“Owowo!” My sister sang out. “You two have a good time up there!?”

Megan once again turned that nice deep shade of red she always gets, and I could see her nipples starting to erect again. “I don’t know what you are talking about!” She tried to look mean, placing her hands on her hips, but I doubt she was fooling anybody.

“We all heard the door slam!” Janice said with a loud giggle. “Mrs. Laurence even said she heard…”

Now it was Mrs. Laurence turn to blush. “I just… Well it’s quite apparent you are a couple. I’m glad you don’t suffer from the same fears as I, Megan.”

It’s quite apparent we are a couple!? I looked over towards Megan, and I think we both gave each other the same look, communicating in silence the same idea. Was it really that apparent?

“See! You can even speak to each other without talking!” My sister exclaimed, giggling uncontrollably now. “Damn, that’s so cute!”

“Yes, ok, we’re a couple!” I finally said in frustration. Megan looked at me with a blushing smile. I guess she was happy I had taken the lead and started explaining the truth to everyone. Well not the whole truth…“We only just decided this morning, so I don’t know how any of you got it in your heads that we were a couple before then!”

“When you click with someone, it’s just obvious, Sam.” Doctor Turner said. “A couple doesn’t only bring happiness to each other either. We are all very happy to know you two have found one another.”

Everyone nodded in agreement, and I even saw Jimmy giving me a big thumbs up in support. I guess it did make me glad to know my friends were all happy and excited for me.

“I think it’s about time I headed back upstairs.” Mrs. Laurence explained. She had to walk past me, to get to the stairs, so I got to see her full frontal as she walked by. She was quite young for a mom, even younger than my own mom, and that was quite apparent when I got a good look at her body. Her boobs were perky, if a little bit softer looking than any of the teen girl’s. A good size though, not as big as Paula’s, but around the size of my sister’s. Unlike the other girls, she left herself unkempt down between her legs. As she had said, she had not shown that part of herself to anyone for years since her divorce. When she was close enough, I was just able to make out the outline of her lower lips, which were honestly more plump than I had imagined. None of her inner sex showed, so all I could see were those lips and the pubes that covered them. As for the rest of her body, she wasn’t quite as fit as Paula, but definitely not anywhere near overweight. I turned around to watch her go up the stairs of course, how could I not? Her ass was one of those sexy heart shaped ones, with absolutely no sag at all! It was cute too, she peeked back at all of us for a second, I like to think so she could see if us guys were checking her out. I think she even gave me a little smile! I gave a smile right back at her, that is until Megan poked me right between the ribs!

“Ow!” I complained to her, trying to whisper out my displeasure.

“You can look, but you can’t touch!” She whispered back to me. I honestly had no intention of touching the neighbor woman, so I don’t know what she was complaining about, but I just nodded my head to her.

Mrs. Laurence was back down as soon as she was dressed. “Thank you, Doctor Turner!” She hugged the naked doctor, and this time her tears started flowing freely.

“You’re welcome, Abby. Please, I would really like you to take the time to consider becoming one of my patients yourself. Would you think about that for me?”

She nodded her head. “I know… It’s just, even those five minutes were so much for me.”

“It was actually 20 minutes, dear.” Paula explained.

Mrs. Laurence looked at her with astonishment as the tears streamed down her face. “I better get going. I have a lot of things to do today.”

Before she could head out the door, Penny leapt up, and rushed towards her mom with a tight hug around her waist. “Don’t worry mom. One day you’ll feel better like me.” She smiled up at her. I think everyone’s heart melted at that, I know mine did.

“Thank you sweetie.” She kissed the girl on her forehead. “I’ll see you later tonight.” and at that, she was out the door.

I thought things would end up relaxing a little after that, but it seemed Paula had different ideas. “Girls, boys, I think that it’s time for you girls to move on to the next level.”

“There’s a next level?” Steph asked with some concern.

Ryan, Pete, and Penny had all been playing a video game on the big screen together, while Beth watched, but now they all turned their attention to the doctor. “Of course there is a next level. You didn’t think you could cure yourselves by just staying naked in your house all day, did you?”

Once again it seemed Paula was coming up with her own plan. I wished she would talk to me about these things beforehand. Megan gave me a perturbed look, before it seemed she figured out I had no idea what the good doctor was talking about.

“Sam, I noticed your lawn could use a mowing when I came in. Some weeding and trimming as well. I think each of you girls is more than capable of handling this little task.”

“You can’t really expect us to just walk outside in the nude Paul– Doctor Turner!?” Beth’s eyes looked like they were about to shoot out of her head!

Megan’s hand clutched mine tightly. I could feel the deep nervousness emanating from her body without even having to look at her. I better do something, “Doctor Turner, may we talk in the kitchen…?”

“Sam, I know you are used to leading this group’s sessions, but I am here now, and I know what I am doing. Who is the doctor here?” She asked, giving me a stern glare.

“You are…” I didn’t know how else to answer. It seemed like she was going to take this over whether I liked it or not.

“Hey! What if the girls compete to see which part of the lawn they want to mow?” Jimmy suggested with a big grin. I guess he wasn’t too worried about how any of the girls were going to feel about this.

“That’s a great idea! I like it!” Janice stood up, seemingly ready for the competition, whatever that may be. “How should we compete?”

“Well I like seeing the girls play with themselves!” Pete said. I guess all the subtlety I had explained to him earlier was now out the window. “How about the first girl to get off wins!?”

“Peter!” His mom gave him a look of astonishment. Then a little giggle, “That’s an excellent idea!”

“Really?” Peter asked his mom with glee.

“Yes Peter. One of the lessons I would like to implore for the girls in my program to learn, is that there is nothing shameful about them receiving pleasure from their bodies. Masturbation is not a shameful act, and I would encourage all of you girls to freely share it with the ones you love.” Paula once again seemed to have an answer for everything. I couldn’t believe the way she was smiling at her own son.

“Please Sam…” Beth turned to me, begging. I guess she still believed there was something I could do, but this seemed to be out of my hands at this point.

“Sam has no say in the matter now dear. I’m in charge.” Paula smirked at the girl. “And remember those little devices around your necks girls, I’d hate to have to ask the boys to use them on you.”

I’ll admit, looking back, maybe Paula did have everything all planned out. She was an expert in these things, it seemed. At the time though, I was totally feeling worried, for Megan and my sister especially, but for the other girls too. Beth looked just about like she was going to cry, and you know how I hate when they cry. Maybe I should have tried harder to stop it, but I will admit, there was another side of me that really wanted to see what was about to happen. After Paula had given Beth that little smirk, I was completely intrigued. I could even feel myself twitching down below in my shorts, as I thought about the girls out in the hot sun cutting the lawn, and maybe that is why I made no other attempt to stop this.

“Ok girls. Spread out, and get ready, but don’t start until I tell you you can start.” Paula said, taking one of the chairs. “On your marks! Get set! Go!” I think everyone was surprised to see Paula begin touching herself, and that seemed to throw everyone off for a second.

Janice didn’t take long to begin playing with herself either, and then the girls started falling like dominoes. Next was Penny, she was still in front of the TV on the floor, and Pete didn’t seem to know where he wanted to look. At his mom, or at his classmate.

My sister was next. She threw her closest leg over Janice’s, and began thoroughly rubbing at her clit. “OHH!” I heard her call, causing all the boys to look in her direction for at least a second.

That just left Megan and Beth, the two girls most nervous about Paula’s little scheme. They were both now standing near me, giving me a look like they were begging me for help. “You’ve got to do it!” I implore to them under my breath. “Hurry up, or you’re gonna lose!”

I could see a slight look of betrayal on Megan’s face, but she let out a sigh, and sat down on the second most bottom step. Then she spread her legs wide, and for the first time ever, I got to watch her play with herself.

Honestly, at that point, I couldn’t pull myself away from looking at her, even if I tried. Even if I knew there were 5 other naked girls in the room all playing with themselves too. Watching this girl do this, at this moment, was the most important thing in the world to me. Megan finally looked up at me, and realized just how intently I was watching her. Her hand was a blur between her legs, and her nipples stood proud as she alternated pinching one and then the other, but after we locked eyes, none of that seemed to register to me anymore. I just watched her face, as her cheeks darkened with red, and saw that her eyes were giving me a pleading look. Asking me for something? Asking for me to touch her, I realized. As much as I wanted to, and God knows I wanted to, who knows how Paula would react to that. Instead I smirked as I sat down next to her.

“Everyone’s looking at you.” I began to whisper to her.

“Ohhhhh!” She moaned.

“Everyone is watching you play with yourself. Everyone now knows what you look like when you’re aroused. They’re all gonna know that every time your cute little clit sticks out like that, that you are totally horny. Horny to be naked in front of them. They’ll know that it turns you on to embarrass yourself like this…” Hey, she did say that to me. How else was I supposed to help her?

It seemed to have worked, as she arched her backside up in the air, and began screaming uncontrollably. “OOH! FUCK! OH MY GOD! SAM! OH MY GOD YES!” Her hips flailed wildly as she continued making circles around her clit with her hand, palm down.

“Ok, Megan gets to choose next!” Paula was apparently keeping track, and I guess she had already cum.

Megan finally stopped, and she slumped over into my side as I held her. I’m sure she was far too out of it at this point to even know what was going on, but I watched as the other girls started to have their releases too. Stephanie was the next. I was getting quite familiar with the way she gyrated her hips when she came. I noticed that Janice was just watching her, so that probably meant she had already cum. That just left Penny and Beth.

Penny had laid herself down completely on the floor now as she rubbed her little clit. Her technique wasn’t as refined as the other girls, and I realized this was probably the first time she had ever done this herself. That cheeky bastard Pete laid himself down in between her legs on his stomach, watching the girl play with herself up close now. “Penny, you have such a pretty pussy!” He commented.

I could see Penny’s eyes go wide as she looked up at him between her legs. Obviously she was now cumming too.

“Nice one, Penny!” Paula commented with a giggle. I guess that left poor Beth as the loser. She walked over to Beth, who was down on the floor as well, and grabbed her hand to prevent her from touching herself even more. “The last girl gets a bit of an extra penalty, I’m sorry to say Beth. You’ll just have to stay horny the entire time you’re out there.” Megan and I were probably the only other ones close enough to hear her, but she was skirting a fine line here. If my sister or Janice were to hear that, then this would all assuredly be over.

“Ok, Janice. You get to pick first. What job do you want?” She asked.

“What jobs are there?” She asked, and Paula turned to me for an answer.

“Well…” I tried to think. “There’s weeding in both the front and back yard. That will probably take the longest. Then there is mowing the back and the front too. The front is a bit bigger than the back, so it would probably be best to split it in two. The driveway practically splits it down the middle, so there is a bigger half and a smaller one. Then I guess there is the edge trimming that needs to be done too, also front and back, but mostly in the front.” Honestly, I was used to doing this job all by myself, not to mention all the slack I had been picking up by taking care of Stephanie’s chores inside the house too. I was looking forward to having a break, even if it was just for this week.

“I think I’ll take… The smaller part in the front. The mowing.” She smiled at us all, but some of the others let out a few quiet gasps.

“You know that’s one of the longer jobs. Are you sure that’s what you want?” I explained.

Janice just nodded her head at me. “I like, no, LOVE being naked! And I don’t care who knows it! I would have taken the longest job, but I just hate weeding!”

“Alright Janice.” Paula said. “Well I get to go next, so I choose… Hmmm, I will take the trimming.”

“Ok? That’s in both the front and the backyard though.” I explained to her. She just nodded her head at me.

Megan got to pick next. “Well, I, I… ummm…”

“The back is fenced in.” I whispered to her.

“I’ll mow the back!” She said quickly as soon as she heard me.

Steph knew she was next. “I’ll take weeding in the ba–” she started to say.

“Stephanie. The only choice left in the backyard is weeding. Penny is a bit young, don’t you think she should get the choice to stay back there?” Doctor Turner stared at her sternly.

“I… I guess…” Steph looked over at the 12 year old quite sadly. I’m sure she was thinking it was unfair, but I had to agree with Paula. We couldn’t let the youngest girl take one of the more difficult jobs, and expose herself in the front lawn. “What is left then?” My sister turned to ask me.

I tried to remember, but this was all pretty difficult to keep track of. Thankfully Ryan came to my rescue, holding up the notepad on his phone. “There is still another section to mow in the front, and there is also the weeding in the front that has yet to be chosen.”

“I’ll mow the front…” Stephanie folded her arms and pouted. I could tell she did not like her choice at all.

That left the front wedding for Beth. Apparently Paula had one more thing for us to do before we could head outside, however. “Sam, Stephanie, do either of you have some sunscreen for us? It is quite sunny today, and I would hate for any of us girls to burn.”

“Umm, I have some.” Steph answered, and started trudging up the stairs past me.

“Which one of you boys would like to put some sunscreen on me?” I heard Janice asking, and saw her giving a sultry look towards Jimmy. His hand immediately went up, and I couldn’t help myself from laughing.

“This could be fun.” Megan said to me. She was still leaning into my side as we sat on the stairs, but obviously by now she had pretty much recovered. Although I doubted if she could take any more sexual contact for today. I think this last one would be 6 times for her, counting the three she did before she even came over. Gotta love a girl that likes to please herself.

Steph brought back the big bottle of sunblock my mom would always take with her to the beach. I’m honestly not sure how old that thing is. Either my mom replaces it every year, or we’ve had that sunscreen since I was 5. I hope it doesn't expire.

The bottle got passed around, but it was to us boys, not the girls. Well, Janice had stolen it from Steph, but then she immediately handed it over to Jimmy. Jimmy squirted a big portion into his hand, and then handed the bottle over to Ryan, while he started on rubbing it all over Janice.

Ryan had his turn with the bottle, and Beth, giving it over to Pete. Pete of course went for Penny, but not before giving me the bottle. Naturally the girl I wanted to rub the lotion on was Megan, so I started with her.

Truthfully, I didn’t get to watch the others while the boys rubbed the oil into their skin, but I’m sure it went very similarly to Megan and Me. There was no question with where I was going to start. It had to be her cute little chest. There was something about those tiny little boobies of hers that made me nuts! I saw her shiver as the lotion made contact. I guess it was room temperature, so maybe it felt cold.

Maybe that was the reason her nipples were back to standing at full attention, although I doubted it. I think it was very much the touching and caressing I was doing to them instead. I couldn’t really believe it, but she started to breathe heavily once again. I could hear her letting out little purrs and sighs of pleasure too! Damn this girl was always horny!

Eventually, I think her boobs had enough coverage, so I started to work my hands down her front. Her smooth, flat little tummy was so cute, with almost an outie belly button. You know, one of those that went in and then popped back out a bit? Going lower, I got to massage her waist and her hips. Those delicious little hips of her. In fact she was quite the little hottie, if I do say so myself. And who’s gonna tell you otherwise?

I was still sitting down next to her on the steps, and brought her right leg up onto my lap to do the next part. Her beautiful, smooth, dainty leg that just needed to be rubbed all over! Of course I repeated the process with the other one. I did her arms and shoulders too, since I wanted to save the best bit for last.

There was just enough lotion left on my hands for me to start rubbing my palm up and down her bare slit. She saw it coming too, since she opened her legs wide for me. Again she made those purrs and sighs. Then I noticed the blush on her cheeks as she caught me with her big brown eyes. “Everyone’s gonna see I’m excited…!” She said quietly to me. There was a coyness on her face, I couldn’t tell if she was nervous or enjoying herself.

I might as well ask. “And you like it?”

“Uh hum…” She nodded her head at me, and then closed her eyes, seeming to revel in the naughty pleasure she was feeling to be touched in front of everyone.

“Need any more sunscreen?” We were interrupted by my sister, who was giving us just the wickedest of grins. Megan quickly covered her face in total embarrassment, and snapped her legs shut. She had shut them so hard, my hand was almost crushed! It was almost impossible to pull my hand out from between them, but I managed it eventually.

“No, we’re ok.” I answered. I felt like my face was as red as Megan’s usually got, as I realized what my sister had caught me doing to my new girlfriend.

“No, we do…” Megan squeaked out. “You still haven’t done my back.”

My sister handed over the bottle, looking at me with a superior smirk, like she knew better than me. Ok, she was right, but did she have to rub it in like that?

Megan stood in front of me, and I got back to work. The skin on her back was smooth and soft to the touch. Really, I don’t think I could ever get sick of touching this girl anywhere on her body. But the real interesting part was of course, her backside. Her butt! Or should I just say, her cute little ass!? I’m sorry to say there was no finesse as I did this, I was rough with the way I touched and squeezed her behind, but I was back to being so worked up I could hardly contain myself. I just wanted to drag her back upstairs and… Well, you get the idea. Thankfully that was the very last part of her that needed to be done. I would have definitely lost control of myself if there was any more of her to touch.

Everyone else seemed to be ready, and had already started splitting up into the front yard and backyard groups, the girls to do their jobs, and the boys to supervise. Can’t say I wasn’t looking forward to the job I would be doing. “Hey, I better go watch things in the front.” I said to Megan as we stood up, then got the attention of Ryan, and he walked over. “Ryan, will you take Pete with you, and watch out for Megan and Penny in the back?”

“Sure thing, boss.” Ryan said with a smile. He didn’t seem to care much as long as he had some naked girls to hang round with, and look at. As long as he didn’t perv too hard on my girlfriend…

I gave Megan a quick peck on the cheek. “That ok with you?”

Megan nodded. “Yes. As long as your backyard has a fence. I’ll be fine. Go. Make sure the girls in the front come back in one piece.” I was about to walk away, but she grabbed my hand, pulling me back towards her so she could softly say, “I wish I was wearing clothes so bad, so I could come with you and watch… Keep an eye on Beth. I’m sure she’s gonna be the most embarrassed out of all the girls. Go! Enjoy!” She rubbed her palm against my erection a couple times, then pushed my shoulder almost knocking me over! Then she giggled and gave me a wink and a wide grin.

Our group headed out to the garage. They all knew it was coming, but I decided to give them a little warning anyway. “I’m opening the garage door.” I was honestly surprised. Immediately, both Stephanie and Beth threw their arms over their privates. I would have thought after their time cleaning in here, they would have less self-consciousness about being naked with the door open.

I didn’t have to say anything though. As Paula still felt as if she were in charge. “Now, now, girls! You know better!” She scolded, and both girls dropped their arms from their bodies.

I started pulling out the equipment the girls were going to need. We actually had two lawn mowers, one gas, and one of those push mowers that was manual powered. “Jimmy, go bring this to the girls in the back.” I said, bringing him the push mower. The backyard was the smallest area that needed to be cut. Janice and Steph would need the gas one in the front. I guess one of them would need to wait for the other to finish.

I called Janice over to me, to explain how the mower worked. “You have to hold this bar, or the engine shuts off. Stay behind it at all times. The sides can shoot things out and hurt you if you don’t.”

“Ok.” She said, “This is just like the one I use at home.”

“No brothers?” I asked her.

“Nope. Just me.” She said, flexing her arms a little. Jimmy came back around the corner and laughed at the pose she was doing.

Since Janice seemed to know what she was doing, I headed over to Beth. “We don’t have any tools for weeding besides some gloves and this spade.” I said, handing her the tool. “I’m sorry, but you’re gonna have to get down on your hands and knees to do this.” I had to shout a little, as Jimmy had gotten the mower started for Janice.

Beth stepped closer to me, looking like she was about to stab me with the little shovel. “You said I wouldn’t have to worry about anybody seeing me!” She glared, and I honestly probably gulped a little.

Paula came over, and put her hand on her shoulder. “Better get to work, Beth. Your job is gonna take the longest!”

Beth just scowled at us as she headed out of the garage into the main yard. I got Paula setup with the trimmer pretty quickly, and then headed to the edge of the garage to watch the girls work. Janice was looking pretty fine, if I'm to be honest. Her skin was glistening in the sunshine, with all the cream spread all over her sexy body. The way her muscles were moving, and particularly her little ass was jiggling as she pushed the lawn mower around was quite enjoyable too. Damn, I mean if I wasn’t already with Megan, I might be tempted to go right over and lick that delicious little body of hers. She was moving pretty fast, she had almost half of her side done already. Of course hers was the smaller side.

Steph came up behind me, and put her hand on my shoulder, peeking left and right down the street. “Not many people out, huh?”

“No, it doesn’t look like there's anyone.” I said back. I’m sure I let out a little sigh too. Naked girls working in the garage was one thing. They were only visible from one side. Naked girls working in the front yard. They were pretty much open to anyone around.

Stephanie let out a deep sigh too. “I just want to get this over and done with.”

“I get it. I wouldn’t want to be naked in the front yard either. Please remember this wasn’t my idea…”

“No, I mean this whole week. God, you don’t know how badly I just want to wear some clothes! Go to the mall. Hang out with my friends…”

“These the same friends you’ve been hanging out with this year?” I’m sure I came across as a little frustrated.

“No… No. I don’t want to go back to how I was, honestly Sam…” I could see her lip quivering as she looked at me.

“Even when you are done with this week, you’re still going to be involved with Doctor Turner’s program. That means you’re still gonna be going naked a lot.”

“I… I know…” She said sadly.

Sincerely, looking at her now, she seemed so pitiful and frail. Was this really the same sister that had done all those despicable things to me and my friends? No, I wouldn’t go easy on her now. I just had to remember all the times she had gotten the older boys to push us into our lockers, or knock us over so that our books went flying everywhere. Poor Ryan had even received a swirly on her behest once, and she had laughed about it for days. No, maybe she didn’t deserve this, but she certainly deserved something like it.

“You know, Steph.” I turned to face her, wanting her to hear every one of my words clearly. “I honestly think you are a lot better this way. You’re nice to me and my friends. You’re helpful around the house, doing your chores like you’re supposed to. And you even help by cooking breakfast now. I think being naked is the best thing that has ever happened to you. And I hope you never go back to wearing clothes again, so that this sister stays, and that evil bitch that I’ve been living with for the last year never comes back!”

I never really got to see what her reaction was, because I headed out into the yard. I guess I was looking at Beth, but wasn’t really paying any attention to her. I just stewed in what I had said to Stephanie for a while. Sometimes feeling regret for what I had just said to her, and sometimes feeling completely justified.

Eventually, Steph took over the lawn mower as Janice was done. Janice was enjoying her time in the sun, and had found one of our lounge chairs in the garage, laying it out on the cut side of the yard. I could see the sweat practically dripping off of her naked body as she laid down. It was pretty warm today, and she had worked pretty hard as well. Jimmy sat down in the grass next to her, and they seemed to be enjoying a private chat together as the breeze thankfully picked up a bit.

I hadn’t seen Paula in a while, but she had seemed to finish all the trimming in the front. She had probably already moved on to the back. Beth was still down on her hands and knees, working hard to pull out some of the weeds near the bushes that ran along the front of our house. I forgot about the words with my sister as I watched her work, remembering why I had done all of this in the first place. Damn, she looked so fine like that. Her little pussy lips were continuously peeking out from between her legs as she bent forward, and her tight ass looked delicious too, I’m not afraid to admit. This position left her not one shred of modesty, as when she bent over, her crack would spread open too, and her little rosebud would show itself to the world!

It had to happen eventually. I was surprised it had taken this long. Both my sister and Beth seemed to freeze, like if they didn’t move, then maybe they wouldn’t notice. A car had come speeding down the road, only slowing down as it came near our house. There was a stop sign a little further down the way, so that is why I thought they had slowed down at first, but apparently whoever was driving had noticed the girls.

I watched as the windows rolled down, finally seeing the male driver in front. “Stephanie! Hey Steph!” He called. Steph just stared at him like a deer caught in the headlights. “Come on, Steph! Talk to me!”

Steph let go of the handle, cutting the engine. Then she slowly, almost petrified, started her way towards the vehicle. I had no idea who this guy was, or what he wanted with my sister, but I knew I couldn’t just stand by and do nothing. I rushed over, not quite running, but with a determined power walk, reaching his car before my sister even could.

The guy held his hands up. Apparently he thought I was going to attack him or something. “Woah! Woah, big guy! Slow down! I’m just a friend of your sister’s.”

“You know this guy?” I asked my sister, who had just reached us.

“Yes, Sam. This is my… boyfriend, Luke…” She has a boyfriend!?

“Babe, what the hell are you doing out here like this!? I thought you were just going to be in the house?” He asked, looking very concerned.

“It’s part of the treatment.” She explained. Wait, she told this guy about the treatment!? “My doctor is here, right now. She’s actually out here with us, nak– you know…”

He put his car in park, and shut it off. Then stepped out. Man this guy was huge. I doubted that Jimmy, Ryan, and myself all working together could even make a dent in him. It was big trouble if he were to try anything. He surprised me though by grabbing Steph in what looked like a soothing hug. “Hey, anything to get you away from Jenny and her clutches.” He seemed to be aware of the head cheerleader, Jenny Carpenter too.

“How long have you and my sister been dating?” I asked, genuinely confused. I really wanted to know as well.

“It’s been, huh… Just about three months now, hasn’t it babe?”

“Three months!” I shouted, flabbergasted.

Steph pulled me aside to whisper to me. "We've had to keep it on the down low. We couldn't risk his cousin finding out."

"Jenny's my cousin." Apparently Luke had heard what she said. "Look, I just wanted to make sure Stephanie was doing alright. I've been worried about her, and missing her is all."

It was about that time that I noticed Luke had been stealing glances at my sister's body, and that Steph seemed to be squirming around quite heavily every time he looked at her. "Wait, have you never seen Stephanie naked?"

"Sam, what do you think I am!?" Steph's eyes went wide with outrage.

Luke seemed to have gotten really red as well. "Nah… I haven't. She's, uh, definitely worth the wait, I have to tell ya…" Now it was Stephanie who was blushing deeply.

"Sam I'm done with the… Oh!" I turned around to find Beth standing a few feet behind me.

"Woah! Another naked chick!?" Luke looked like his eyes were ready to bug out.

"Yes. This is Beth. She's another girl in the therapy program with me." My sister explained.

Luke took a few steps forward to offer Beth a hand shake. It was pretty obvious he was checking her out too. Beth cautiously took his hand, and it was very apparent that she was embarrassed that another guy was seeing her bare body. I tried to hide it, but I couldn't stop the smirk on my face this time. There was just something so cute about the way Beth blushed every time someone new saw her naked.

"Beth this is… A friend of mine from school. Luke." I guess my sister really was serious about keeping her boyfriend a secret. I just wish she would have been trusting enough in me to share it before now.

"Uh, nice to meet you." Beth pressed her lips together, seemingly to stop herself from freaking out.

"Thanks. Nice to meet you too." Luke said. There was no subtlety in this guy. His eyes were scanning up and down her nude body at a mile a minute.

"You're done with the weeds?" I asked Beth, and she nodded. I could feel the relief in her when I then said, "Good. You can go wait in the house for us, then." I don't think I've ever seen a girl move faster in my life!

I turned back to address Steph. "Why didn't you tell me? You don't trust me?"

"No! It's not that…" She grabbed my arm, trying to reassure me. "If Jenny ever found out that I have a boyfriend and she doesn't… Let's just say that evil bitch you've been living with this past year would be nothing."

This still wasn't making any sense to me. I was kinda getting pissed at her. It sounded like she might be trying to threaten me. "Why would you take it out on me?"

Luke stepped up with an explanation. "She makes them. My cousin owns all the girls in the cheer squad. If they don't do what she says…. Well then she makes their lives a living hell."

The damn finally broke for Stephanie. Tears were streaming down her cheeks. "I never wanted to drink! I never wanted to do drugs! I never wanted to do any of the things she made me do, especially to you, but I had too…"

"Why?" It was the only question I could ask.

"Before we join the cheer squad, she makes us go through an initiation of sorts. I didn't know that she was recording it… She makes us do all these nasty… It's just bad, ok!? I don't want to talk about the details!"

"It's ok babe." Luke hugged her tightly, trying to soothe her again. I could see him giving me a big scowl too.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know, Steph…"

"It's not your fault." She finally looked at me, and I was relieved to see that she had stopped crying. "But there's nothing I can do. As soon as this week is over, I'll be back under her thumb again." She said sadly.

I honestly wasn't sure what to do. I did know I wanted to go give this Jenny girl a piece of my mind! No, that wouldn't help. There was only one option I had. Megan was right. These cheerleaders needed a big attitude adjustment, and Jenny Carpenter was the girl we needed to start with.
hightab

Re: Doctor Turners Behavior Modification Program [NEW Chapter July 3rd]

Post by hightab »

This is a good story. I liked reading it. Are you going to be writing more chapters for it beyond what you already had prewritten ?
superevil7

Post by superevil7 »

hightab wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 5:54 pm This is a good story. I liked reading it. Are you going to be writing more chapters for it beyond what you already had prewritten ?
Yes. Actually chapter 6 is brand new after a 2 to 3 year hiatus I took from this story. I really would like to finish this story with a proper ending.
jdworks34

Post by jdworks34 »

You uploaded this too!

Nice.
jdworks34

Post by jdworks34 »

superevil7 wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 8:40 pm
hightab wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 5:54 pm This is a good story. I liked reading it. Are you going to be writing more chapters for it beyond what you already had prewritten ?
Yes. Actually chapter 6 is brand new after a 2 to 3 year hiatus I took from this story. I really would like to finish this story with a proper ending.
I have waited long for this story.

You can keep going as long as you want.
Casanova

Post by Casanova »

It seems there are quite a few girls and their moms who need to get with the program.

Do continue this story.
superevil7

Post by superevil7 »

Casanova wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 2:43 pm Do continue this story.
One day, but I can't promise you when.