One about me (ENM)

Stories about you or someone you know getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated.
Imagination

One about me (ENM)

Post by Imagination »

Most of my posts have been about times I've seen girls get embarrassed, so I'll share a story that happened to me when I first moved out.

I was 21 and had moved into a flat.

My girlfriend at the time came to visit.

We knew each other in school and I had seen her get panted a few times and in fact, she got turned on by being exposed (which we explored, and I'll write some stories about).

I didn't really get turned on my being exposed, but I guess that she wanted to expose me anyway.

My neighbour was a woman in her 50s called Fran.

She was pretty for her age, with a good figure, but she had a bad leg and struggled to climb the stairs without her stick.

Me and my girlfriend were talking with her when her grocery delivery came, and me being a gentleman I offered to take it up for her.

I carried the bags into her flat and put them on her counter and had just come through the door with the last ones when my girlfriend decided to prank me.

I stood in front of fran with the last bags in my arms and asked her where she wanted them.

I was wearing sweatpants at the time cos it was my day off, so I didn't need to be smart.

All of a sudden my girlfriend grabs my sweatpants and pulls them down to the ground, pantsing me.

Her being cruel though, she had managed to drag my boxers down too... leaving me stood bottomless in front of my neighbour.

I stood there with my junk hanging out right in front of my 50 year old neighbour, who just smirked and stared at me.

I could hear my girlfriend laughing as I shuffled towards the counter and put the bags down before pulling my pants up.

I was red faced as I looked at my neighbour and mumbled that I was happy to help.

My girlfriend looked delighted as my neighbour thanked her loudly and said she was welcome any time.

When we got back to mine I was embarrassed but my girlfriend was so turned on that I soon forgot.

She tried the same trick again a week later at hers in front of her 17 year old sister, but luckily I caught my jeans in time.