Lifeguards Last Ride(SSC) Finale. (parts 1-8)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Nikolai

Lifeguards Last Ride(SSC) Finale. (parts 1-8)

Post by Nikolai »

2 o' clock on my last day at the park.. the feeling is bittersweet, in one sense, I'm sad, and going to miss my many days here, and the friends I'd acquired working, and with the guests who frequented the park, a sudden realization I may never see some of these people again..on the other hand, I feel a weight coming off my shoulders, I've finally reached a status in which I don't require a summer job, I never really needed one, as Daddy makes more than enough money to give me an allowance, after all he has paid every dime of living and other expenses that my swim scholarship didn't pay for..for 3 years now..and all my other bills.

Yet he insisted I get a summer job at 16, like the less privileged kids, and he maintained this mindset throughout college as well. Insisting that I was "lucky" to have what I have, and that other students work after class, and day and night throughout the summer to pay for their tuition, and so the "least" I could do, was be a lifeguard, "especially seeing how you're such a fantastic swimmer and all!"

I loved and appreciated him, but loathed his attitude towards me, handing me the world while guilt tripping me for it, and "Oh the other kids this", "oh the other kids that" I've heard it my entire life. I know I am bit privileged, my family being upper middle classish, and my last name helping me with teachers, making friends with other students, maintaining a place in the popular crowd, and even get out of tickets once or twice..

I mean did he not realize that not only is the original "American dream" of paying for college and pursuing a prideful career, with a livable wage, on your day job's pay, dead as the youths hope of a better future, but even the people working 2+ jobs and going to school to make tuition, have given up on that nonsense, does he really think at my Ivy League school there's a bunch of people "coming up out the mud?" Or any college for that matter? The only people that's left is rich parent's kids, gifted scholars and athletes; and poor people who've made a terrible financial decision..ugh rant over but the point is..

I'm freakin done! No more summer jobs! No more "but the other kids.." I've worked hard and so did my team, and last year we went to conferences, made it decently far into nationals, and lost, not to any fault of mine, I kicked ass, nailed all my times, and placed podium in every race I was in, but..I'm one of our star swimmers and some of our bottom pickings cost us points, costing us placement, and ultimately eliminating us to a team that was more well rounded..

So this year, since I had several Olympic scouts with their eyes on me in my junior year, I had to nail it in my senior year, this was my last chance to shine, to continue up the ladder and maybe compete for my country rather than any old school..I had dreams to say the least, and Daddy has always seen my potential, so he made an agreement with me..I would only have to work half of the summer and train the rest! Pretty bogus deal if you ask me but again he does alot for me, taking care of basically my every bill and need, the lifeguard money was honestly laughable, but the hours were chill and I got to remain around what I loved and had carried me furthest in life..

That chlorinated pool smell was home, and there were alot worse jobs he could force me to be doing. It also always left me with a killer tan, and the sun bleached my bright blonde hair, nearly white every summer. Not that I needed it, my body was always summer ready with the workouts and constant training/dieting I underwent for my passion. There was next to zero body fat on my body, my legs were fit, my tummy flat and toned, my boobs were biggish, perky, weighed me down a bit but I'm a fast swimmer, my only guilty pleasure was..well my butt, every other muscle in my body I've sculpted and stayed routine in keeping fit, but also lean, slim, toned without muscle gain to the point of weighing me down, it was more of a difficult balance than you'd imagine, sure getting fit takes dedication but not getting too fit being skinny but not too skinny toned but not too toned.. you get the gist, it was a lifestyle..my butt I didn't treat the same and my trainers HATED me for it, they insisted I could shed my swimtimes atleast marginally, butt..instead I LOVED having a big, prominent, ass, the kind every guy in the room looks at, and their wives too..they just can't help themselves..and not only am I proud of this asset, I kinda get off on it..I mean all the higher class women look good, have pretty hair; their makeup is nice, perfect white smile..you gotta know how to stand out in a league like that, and I mean my looks carried me a long way, but this booty..I worked for this booty, and this booty has gotten me places is all I got to say..

Anywho..enough about my butt..what was I on about? the sun in my hair and tan just helped me nail the Baywatch look. Our outfits had been mostly the same every year, spandex sports bra, red, with the word "LIFEGUARD" in white font in the front, when I started the bottoms were somewhat conservative, boyshorts with the same word as the chest, emblazoned on the rear, same color scheme, red bottoms with bold bright white lettering. I never understood why the boyshorts were necessary if my job title was going to be big and bold, on my already big and bold butt.

I petitioned my fellow girl lifeguards my first year, that the tanline the boyshorts were giving us was lame, and that the logic behind said boyshorts was misogynistic and also bogus. They agreed, mostly wanting to lose the white shorts line they were permanently gifted with on their bare bodies, unless otherwise tanning elsewhere, and even then you'd basically have to be naked to even out, as if you tanned in a standard bikini bottom, the shorts lined would ALWAYS be darker from the long days in the sun, we won our arguments, and the guys obviously didn't argue at the ladies wanting to show more skin, so the following years since, including this year, we've been given more attractive bottoms.

I love the way they fit me, they aren't necessarily provocative, especially in the current landscape, the many girls I see visiting the park on a day to day show far more, but..they are generous to the cheek, my ass fills them and spills out the bottom, as does any lifegal with the slightest hints of a butt, but mine especially, I'm always picking a wedgie, and the spandex likes to bury itself in my cheeks, but as I said before..I don't quiet mind the attention that brings me. The LIFEGUARD along the fabric covering our buttcheeks remained, albeit slightly smaller to fit on the smaller bikini..

so now you know everything about me, what I look like, what I was wearing, how I got the position and place I was in, and why for me especially, being higher class and sought after..today was about to be a really bad day..it was my last freakin day dude!

2 o' clock on my last day at the park..lunch break, every one exits the water, there's a stand down for 30 minutes, the ones who were in the sun working, are brought in to concessions and front desk, the ones at concessions and front desk, go out in the field to their positions so that the break can conclude, each group gets a 20 minute time frame off, and the positions front of house and in the field are maintained with minimal workers. It was on this break that I was approached by my boss, while throwing away my fruit cups, she lightly tapped me on the shoulder, friendly but I knew what that tap lead to, if she wanted my attention for any other reason, other than to ask a favor, she would had just said so..

Jennifer was my boss, and we were pretty tight, she was actually my high school swim coach, I owed her alot, not just for putting me on the swim team and giving me this job, but for encouraging me and being supportive in my journey. I give myself alot of credit where it's due, but that lady deserves it just as much if not more than me, without her I would of never believed in myself, gotten a scholarship, pushed myself to the body of my dreams..so it's not really fair when Jen asks me a favor, it's different than the rest of my coworkers, we were close, she knew she could count on me..and I hated it. She had pulled this same manuever time after time and I always got lumped into working the private party after hours, everytime someone called out, no one else speaks up and there's that little tap, randomly to burst my bubble of being free of this place.

The money was good, it paid time and a half, but I didn't need money, and time and a half as a lifeguard was still..pennies. Atleast in my "spoiled" eyes. Where the money was actually good, was for the Waterpark, a private party, 2-3 hours maximum, paid 2-3 days worth of our standard daily earnings, maybe more depending on the size of the party attending..Renting the entire Waterpark wasn't cheap, but many people in our community had the dough, and so we were frequently asked or required to stay after hours for these parties. I despised these parties, most of them were chill, but you get a bunch of people together that think they rented the place, so they can do as they please, and I'm forced to be the enforcer of grown adults. The same rules I must yell at school children, I'm forced to yell at whoever attends the party. If they hurt themselves doing things that are against our safety policy apparently I can be held accountable if at minimum, I don't make attempts to stop them, and warn them of the dangers.

In all my years, during regular hours I've rarely had to enforce some of the things that happen during these parties, people roughhouse, run on wet cement, and attempt to break the safety procedures on slides. I've seen more injuries and had to tend to more guests at these parties than any standard day. People fall on the cement? my job for first aid. Accidentally knock their friend out? Force me to rescue and resuscitate. One guy broke a leg going down one of the slides that's clearly meant for tube riding, just stupid stuff. I even got fucking Wendy Peppercorned once!

So when Jen asks..

"so..I know it's your last day with us..but nobody else can fill the role tonight for the birthday party, Kenzie has to pick up her sister from choir..

(I shoot my friend Kenzie a glare over Jen's shoulder, she winks back in return)

"..and Mark has baseball practice..there's not really any veterans around I can depend on..I mean it can't be 4 rookies in one shift.."

She wants me to work the party with three new guards? Was she crazy? The party is gonna walk all over them and do what they please, no backbone in any of the noobs, used to children bending to their commands, there's no shot they manage to enforce any rules down there, and being I'm the most seasoned, I'll be stuck on the slide tower all freakin night, being as it's the most dangerous thing in the park..

"..I really need someone on the tower I can trust.."

There it is, hook line and sinker, I'm boned, no way out of this, I can't say no to Jen..

I begrudgingly interrupt her decisive-favor attack, with a fake smile and a hand on her shoulder.

"Of course I got you Jen..I mean it is my last day, what's one last party gonna hurt?" I say with force, seeing my fellow guards and friends snicker at their tables behind Jennifer.

"Oh good! I knew I could count on you, you sure it's no bother?" She asks, her eyes bright, the question basically rhetorical as she knew she'd got me.

Another fake smile.

"No bother at all!" I say through my teeth.

Jennifer leaves, seemingly happy with the result of our conversation..I sit with my friends to finish my meal on my last day..

. . . . .

The end of the normal workday has came. My last one.

"We sure are gonna miss you girl!"

"Promise you'll come to visit?"

"When you're in the Olympics don't forget about us! You know this place ain't paying!"

I hug all my friends goodbye, making false promises of visits and splitting my winnings, and the group of people I've worked years with now is gone.

I'm left with me, a younger girl guard, 17 maybe, and 2 dudes, I was out of both of their league. They all were looking at me as everyone left, like they needed commands..ugh this was gonna be a long night.

"Who all has worked a party here?"

The girl raises her hand, the guys do not.

"..okay..and how many have you worked?" I ask her.

"Um..one.." she says, she's kinda cute, brunette, shorter, tiny butt compared to me, I've hardly spoke with her since she started here, and to be honest her persona annoys me, she doesn't necessarily command my respect, none of them do really.

"..okay.." I start.

"But like I know all the stuff! Party goers break way more rules and all the warnings, and I uh..know the positions we are all supposed to be in! And the hand signals for bottom of the tower, they had Kenzie at the top so that's the only one I don't really know.." she interrupts me.

"Okay then do you care to educate the boys on the positions, if you're going to be my signaler?" I said, curious if she actually knew what she was talking about, and truthfully not wanting to explain it myself.

"Okay so, one of you will be at the common pool, lots of people congregate their at these parties and it's your job to make sure not only do they not drown, but they don't break any of the park's rules, if they hurt themselves while breaking park rules without an acknowledgement and attempt of prevention from you, you and the park can be sued if they're injured..sound about right Kayla?" She turns to me, the comment less so seeming to want my approval, and more so, coming off as a know-it-all.

"Indeed. Go on, explain the other positions, even mine and yours in case there is any swaps needed." I say.

"The other will be on lazy river duty, but instead of handing out rafts like you do during day shift, they get their own, and it's your job to pace the lazy river and ensure everyone is safe, and once again following all rules.."

"My job is to stay at the bottom of the slides, signal whenever the guest has safely made it down the slide, and out of the kicking zone, for the next guest to go down the slide, similar to normal daily duties, the only difference being that the ropes that usually separate the slides exit, from the lazy river, will be pulled back and guest will be free to coast from the end of the slide, and into the river without having to exit and go to the correct entrance.."

"Kayla's job is to sit on top of the tower and look pretty.." she giggled

I rolled my eyes, used to such comments.

"She makes sure everyone follows proper procedure going down the slide. Proper height restrictions, persons limits, etc."

She finished.

This really felt like something Jennifer should be teaching the rookies, she had pawned it off on me, and I had pawned it off on Know-it-all Nancy, or should I call her No Booty Judy? I don't even know any of these younger, less experienced, guards names, and I'm done after today so I don't care to.

"That about covers it. I'm going to the tower, you guys go to your positions, the party is in 30 minutes and from my experience that means guests start arriving right about.."

"Hey we are here for the birthday party!" Someone calls over my shoulder, we had been having the prep talk at the front desk.

"Yes mam, we were just headed to our positions, let us know if you have any questions, and please insure you let all guests know they must follow our safety policies.." I say, almost automatic, used to the mom showing up early for the party.

"Yeah they aren't my guests lady I'm just here for the party, tell em yourself.." the chick says, I hadn't bothered to even check her appearance before speaking, she was clearly younger than me and I was foolish for assuming she was the host but her comments were rude nevertheless.

And so it began, the very first person I spoke to was rude, I left the others to tend to everything else and headed up my tower to start my dreaded final night working at the Waterpark..

Really everything was going pretty smooth at first, people start0ed to show up and come into the park, we stayed in our positions allowing them to get comfortable and feel as if they have the run of the place.(they don't)

The party was kinda small..usually anyone who rents the entire park has a decent crowd of friends or invites a crowd of fake friends, but from what I could tell after a half hour or so, this was going to be their turnout, the ages all seemed mostly end of high school, early collegish at first judging from afar, and later seeing the guests go down my slides, I had 1 enclosed/dark body slide, and 1 raft slide to attend to. They all seemed..mostly plain, bland, not the most attractive guys or girls, mostly girls, and the occasional older, what I assume to be family member of the birthday person. I drew a conclusion these people were nerds, or atleast way further down the social spectrum than I've ever been, the party was easy..boring even, everyone was following the rules, courteous and I was happy and content that my last day and last party was going smoothly.

I watched the other guards from my position, the new guys seemed to be managing well, pacing their positions a bit excessively, I suppose taking the sueing threat seriously. The other girl guard did a good job as signaler when someone went down the slide, but few were bothering to, and she chatted with the guests that passed her position as they went around the lazy river. After awhile of this I came to the conclusion she knew the group, and they were her friends, her getting paid to hangout with her friends was slightly annoying..but I couldn't really bitch at her if no one was going down the slides in the first place, I grew bored and impatient for my final day to finally end..when a group began trotting up my stairs, some of them carrying the donut rafts needed to go down the raft slide.

I heard their chatter draw closer and stood tall on my podium,(more of a stool than anything, so I can see my signaler) my round ass nearly face level, I popped my leg a few times as if I was stretching it out from standing, just as I heard the group reach the top of the stairs, the result was my cheeks jiggling into their resting place in front of their eyes. I had heard a couple guy voices, and decided to tease them with my assets, just a little wiggle, enough to plead innocence, but also enough to make them gawk and draw attention to my job title plastered to my bottoms.

I turned my neck around to gaze at the newest guests who trekked up my stairs. It was a group of 3 girls, and 2 guys. I was met with 2 hateful glares, 1 envious stare, and 2 perverted, locked eyes, mouth open stares from the dudes. 3 of them were holding a donut raft, and 2 looked prepared to go down the body slide. The guys were skinny, dorky, kinda ugly. The glaring girls, and were both chubby, out of shape, maybe not overweight, the third girl looking at me enviously, was heavy set, bigger girl, her body stuffed into a one piece that didn't want it in there.

Both of the glaring girls, stepped on the gawking boys toes hard, as I gazed over my shoulder at them, a perfect 10, scantily clad with a big butt, they couldn't help themselves and how could these girls blame them? I pretended not to notice. One of the girls huffed a bit bumping what I assume was her man angrily and strode past me, plopping her ass down and sending herself down the slide, without my ok.

Without hesitation I turned to her friends.

"When you get to the bottom, you need to tell her she's not to go down this slide without my clear okay first."

I say; on a bit of a power trip I'll admit, but their dirty, envious looks had rubbed me the wrong way, it wasn't my fault they didn't care about their body as much as I did, I wasn't gifted this, I had earned this, and earned the right to flaunt it.

"What do I look like her keeper? You need to lay off lady, this is a birthday party, we aren't little kids for you to boss around." The other glaring chubby girl snapped at me.

She plopped her own intertube down and gestured for her boyfriend to sit in it.

"You aren't planning to attempt to ride this ride together are you?" I say confidently.

"Why yes, yes I am, now we paid our money, why don't you leave us be, your job is to stand around, look trampy, and babysit children, NOT to control how we enjoy this park during OUR party!" Says what I'm gonna call Karen #1, for simplicity sake at this point.

I've been in this position before, and part of me, wanted to just let it go, let them do as they please, it's my last day after all, but the other part of me, refused to buckle, or submit my authority to these chubby bitches. From previous experience, words weren't enough to regain control of the situation from a Karen, claiming they can do as they please because it's a private party, so I pulled a move I'd used before..

Without hesitation and with force, I blew my whistle loudly in the girls direction and commanded:

"It is against safety policy to allow more than 1 rider per tube! Which means you will NOT be going down this slide with your man or I will have you escorted from the property..

Karen number 1 attempts to interrupt me, Karen number 2 can be seen below in the water; looking up wondering what the hold up was with her friends; the heavy set girl who seemed sweet and just envious, not evily glaring at my bum earlier..sits quietly seeming to grow upset.

"Now listen here.." Karen 1 begins, her man still sitting in the tube at the slide entrance, and her standing, and pointing a finger at me.

I smile and blow my whistle for a longer duration, cutting off the Karen and asserting dominance over the situation.

"Do you not understand there's weight limits so people don't fall off and get really hurt? Do you not understand you're 2/3 that weight limit and your scrawny boyfriend is the rest?.." She seemed taken aback, I continued

"Now you only have 1 tube and 4 of you left up here, so some of you are going to have to go down the body slide. If that's a problem, and you wish to go down the tube slide, then you can go down the stairs, retrieve more tubes, and return.."

the glares I was getting, made this last power trip almost seem worth working the party.

I don't know what brought it upon me next, maybe the burning glare from the Karen in front of me, or the concerned look of her cowardly boyfriend still seated, awaiting my permission to go down the slide, minus his girlfriend, and gawking at me past his girl whenever he could. I always notice gawking men, and the simps with ladies like these, don't hide it well in the presence of a lady like myself. The heavier girl was standing behind, originally awaiting her turn with the other guy remaining on my tower waiting next to her, I assumed he was here for the body slide, they both were mostly silent during this exchange, but she was visibly growing upset, in a totally different way than the Karen in front of me, instead her lip was beginning to quiver and she seemed flustered, the guy next to her seemed unsure of himself or what to do. Being the bitch that I am I decided this would be a perfect time to drop a bomb on the entire group and really drive the nail home that I mean business and this is MY park, atleast for this last day..It was SOOO unnecessary..what I said next is what really got me into trouble..

"Not only are two of you going to have to take the body slide, or go get tubes, but uhm.." I looked the heavy set girl in the eyes.

"..uh I'm sorry sweety but you will not be allowed to ride either of these slides, there is a clear and posted weight limit, and I suspect you to be over it, now I don't have a scale up here, they've insisted that's too intrusive and would hurt people's feelings..but uh..yeah.. it's kinda a judgement call on my part without the scale and I don't believe it'd be safe for you to travel down this ride today, feel free to watch your friends from here, or head down to meet them at the bottom.." I don't know why I went after the heaviest girl, she hadn't really bothered me thus far, but she was with the group attempting to belittle and challenge my authority..truthfully I had a bit of a valid concern..this girl was easily pushing 275-300, tall, big girl, total softy at heart I can tell, and our policy called for 325+ guests to not be allowed down the slides. She was probably definitely in the safe zone, but she was pushing it, I was feeling on my high horse, like head bitch on my last day, and her friends had challenged me, she ended up in the line of fire and that wasn't my problem..or so I thought.

I expected them to maybe be upset, but I hadn't expected the heavy set girl to began bawling her eyes out and running down the stairs, the guy following her, attempting to console her, and calling back to me how I'm a "stupid fucking bitch" as he dissappeared after the fat girl, no sooner than I could witness this and Karen 1 SLAPS me in the face and says "you most definitely fucked up now." She then proceeds to plop down on her boyfriends lap, and scoot herself down the slide, in the most aggressive way someone could manage the awkward maneuver. They were off down the slide, and I was fuming at the Karen assaulting me, and disregarding anything I said as well!

I grab my signalers attention, forgetting the protocol completely and waving one arm, while gripping my stinging cheek with the other, the brunette sees and I beckon to the Karen and her boyfriend as they finish coming down the slide, and splash in front of my signaler, I point to the Karen several times, using hand gestures to motion that I want her OUT of my park. I point repeatedly at her, make X signs, and even the MLB umpire "you're thrown out" gesture, but just as I start to think she's making sense of my gestures..

the Karen approaches the brunette lifeguard, my signaler breaks eye contact with me, and begins listening to whatever garbage is coming from the young Karen's mouth about me, she repeatedly points up at me in anger as she speaks to my inferior, I debate going down there; but decide to remain in post temporarily.

From my command tower I watch as the Karen complains to my fellow lifeguard, as well as her friend Karen #2; who had been waiting for them to come down the slide, now she also looks pissed, looking up at me repeatedly as the first Karen continues gesturing and filling Karen 2 and the other lifeguard in on whatever lies she's trying to speak about me, I watch as the fat girl runs towards the locker room, what I now assume is her boyfriend, on her heels attempting to console her, but stopping when she entered the lockeroom door. I saw him sit with his head in his hands outside the door, waiting or attempting to talk through the door, I couldn't tell you from that distance.

I keep watching as the Karens and the one Karen's boyfriend heads towards the locker room as well, the girls enter, the guy waits outside with the sitting dude, attempting to chat or cheer him up, the group frequently gaze in my direction throughout this ordeal, the girls on the way over, and the guys as they waited outside the changing room, I didn't flinch at their gaze, staring at them in an attempt to dismiss them without leaving my tower.

I watched them until the 3 girls came out of the changing room, the 2 chubby young Karen's in their two bright two pieces, escorting the fat girl in her black one piece back to the main gathering of people, if you can even call this tiny birthday party a gathering. The girl sits, clearly still shaken but not the stumbling mess she was moments before. The people around her seem to ask what's wrong, or I assume so as the Karen's and the fat girl seem to be telling the story to anyone who cares to hear it, motioning at me and even straight up pointing, I look for my signaler to attempt to repeat my message, but don't see her, I look around the park for a good 30 seconds but don't see her, she's left her post, even if she's to use the bathroom I'm supposed to know I don't have a signaler..I hadn't seen her since the Karen was speaking to her and begin to walk away, my eyes followed the two Karen's and the one boyfriend and forgot all about my signaler. I grew annoyed so I attempted to make eye contact and hand gestures to the two guy lifeguards, but they were either really focused on their job, or zoned out, because neither so much as glanced my way. I was NOT used to not getting my way, and I had NEVER been assaulted in my life, I was fuming, but honestly..remaining on my tower because I didn't want no more smoke. I mean yeah I worked out..but this body was build for speed..not strength, I'd never fought anyone before, I'm not gonna say I'm a pussy, but I'm inexperienged in the matter, privileged, and my sass is usually enough to command a scene..I'd never had anyone resort to violence with me, nor had I ever resulted to violence, and I honestly feared the Karens coming back up here, it would be 2 on 1 at that point..and they were getting the rest of the guests to turn against me as well, I resigned myself to being a cop caller if I felt any danger, or threat to myself once more today.

Frustrated at not being able to see or make contact with my signaler and the male lifeguards, I resumed my staring at the gathering and the heavy set girl at the center of it..growing uneasy. I didn't see the Karens, and where the hell was my signaler..?

No one comes up the tower to go down the slide during this time, so I'm forced to my voyeurism, frustration and paranoia as I scan my park for the persons I seek.

Just then I hear steps coming up my stairs..of course! I'd never looked down to the bottom of the tower! I clenched up nervous, ready to blow my whistle.

So I got busy and never made my contest entry on time..but didn't want to toss the idea, here's part 1 sorry for my absence as always.
Last edited by Nikolai on Thu Sep 08, 2022 6:41 am, edited 10 times in total.
Nikolai

Lifeguards Last Ride part 2 (1 month late DQ from Summer Story Contest)

Post by Nikolai »

No sooner than I noticed them, they were already storming to the top of my stairs, and pissed, both of the Karens had returned, and they had a friend with them, she seemed a bit older than me, late 20s perhaps, smaller frame than the chubby Karens, the Karens looked pissed, the older lady, looked at me with a colder glare, a true stank eye, like she hated my very existence on this earth, I had never met the chick..

"Hey bitch! We're baaack." Karen 1 says hatefully.

My hands shaking, I pulled the whistle around my neck, to my lips quickly, turning my back from the angry women temporarily, to attempt to flag my signal girl that something was very wrong up here.

That was my third mistake that night, the first being telling Jen I'd work the party, and the second being my attempt to ego check the Karens and shaming their fat friend..I had no clue what their intentions were but I didn't plan on getting my ass beat on my last day here..I'd never once been in a fight or anything of the nature and there was three of them!

I inhaled a deep breath with the whistle to my lips, putting both hands in the sky to attempt to signal the girl lifeguard below..

my back was turned, I was still standing on my stool against the railing of the tower, the railing was at the height of my belly button, it was the old, black metal style, only thin vertical pieces connecting the toe and high rail, no mid rail, the gaps in between the verticals of the fence were small, only a few inches spacing between each. The stool was so the signaler could see me, and I could be in higher view than anyone else on the tower deck..I go to exhale into the whistle.. waving both arms in the sky as I do..when I feel a force crash into me from behind, pinning me to the fence, and nearly sending me over it! I gulped hard in fear of these women/ young adults attacking me, and worried even if it wasn't there intention..that I was going over the rail, even if only for a couple seconds..I was truly fearful for my safety..

The force of two chubby Karens had apprehended me, they were now both leaning into to me, hurting my slim hips and belly a bit, as the top rail dug into me. I tried to force them back but they were stronger..or heavier..than I could manage, they held me there, both of them pressing a hand into the small of my back, pressing me against the fence, when they'd crashed into my back, they'd knocked the breath out of me! I was gasping for air, which made me further unable to struggle in the moment, my hands were grabbed from the signaling attempt, and forced to my sides, they each held me by my wrists with one hand, and continued to press on my waist/small of my back with the other.

I was now hyperventilating from fear I'd never experienced in my privileged life, a very real fear that I could be in danger or at the very least that I'd fucked with the WRONG girls today. The fear mixed with having the breath knocked out of me had me gasping a solid 15-20 seconds, which was enough time for the third girl to approach, I heard her wet footsteps behind me, lighter than the plops of the scary Karens that had came at me so aggressively and pinned me here..

I continued gasping, getting bits of air, my eyes watered, I was disoriented, dizzy from the lack of oxygen, and generally in shock from the surprise attack, I'd hardly registered what the third girl was doing beind me..

I came back to a few seconds later, breathing labored from being pinned, but oxygen finally making it to the brain. My eyes watery, and vision blurry, I felt a strange sensation against my spine. This sensation wrapped around my bare hips, and around my lower belly..the sensation was..familiar..a shiver went down my spine and I looked down, my vision finally beginning to clear, and was horrified..my suspicions were confirmed..the familiar sensation..I had felt it in the bedroom countless times..my waist had been wrapped in black rope a few times, the rope had been poked through and around the vertical bars of the black railing/fence with each loop..

I felt the older and smaller woman take the remaining slack in each hand, and step up onto my stool with me..I peered over my shoulder to look at my captors, barely able to turn anything shoulders down..they didn't look me in the face, focused on their task. The older woman took the two pieces of slack and pulled them tight, I felt my hips and body get sucked against the fence roughly as the loops went taut against my bareskin, she leaned her bare belly against my back, and her arms around my waist, then she pulled the now tightened slack of the ropes, around my midriff once more, tied a bow, double knotted it, and released the ropes, but remained with her chin on my shoulder where she had rested it to tie the bow. My hands were then roughly forced behind my back, and tied tightly, immobilizing me completely, and crushing all hopes of escape or signaling for help.

The Karens let go of me now, my binds tight enough that they didn't have to bother anymore. I gulp once again in fear, the shock and awe of the scene had stopped me from even bothering to scream to this point, but within seconds I'd been bound hopelessly, my only chance of getting out of this was getting help, fast, like now..I prepare to release the deepest most bloody curdling scream I can muster, true horror movie shit, and I know I'm capable of it..

The woman leaned against me, who had bound me while the Karens held me against the fence..felt the scream beginning to muster and slapped her hand across my mouth as the sound began to escape my lips..she silenced my outcry instantly and I continued to scream into her hand for just a moment. She pressed her lips very close to my ear now..I could feel her breath as she spoke the next words, it gave me chills, not just from her next words, but also, I had a thing about my ears and I wasn't getting like turned on or anything..but it definitely was causing involuntary chills down my spine having someone breath and speak so close to the sensitive area. If a man had me pinned like this and was breathing into my ears..I'd be purring.

This wasn't that..this was a very very big fuck up on my part, and that was revealed by what the late 20 something lady said next..directly into my ears, grabbing my hair for extra effect with the hand not silencing me..and pulling my head backwards and sideways by my hair and mouth until I was looking at her, diagonally and upside down, but in her direction. As my shoulders and head was pulled, my torso and lower half remained in position from the black ropes binding me there..

"Hey you little barbie bitch, you don't know who I am, but I know who you are..and I know that poor girl you humiliated earlier! Very well actually..Fat shaming her in front of her friends and her man! You should be ashamed of yourself, That's my little sister..and these girls with me are her bestfriends..I looked up your stupid fucking *policy* and it says these slides can hold up to 325..she's 275.. she's lost 80 pounds so far on her weight loss journey, she's come a very long way with her self esteem and she's on track to living a healthy life..and YOU want to insult her and shame her..she was excited that she could FINALLY ride the slides again, like she did when she was a kid..you crushed her and if it wasn't for her very supportive friends, family, and boyfriend, you might of ruined her special day..it's her fucking party you stupid bitch! You messed with the wrong girl on the wrong day, and we aren't just gonna let you get away with it, like you probably have everything else in your spoiled little life! Thats right I know you Kayla, you were a freshman the year I graduated high school! You were a rich, goody two shoes, who could do no wrong by the teachers and you and your clique were all the same! I'll give you this though..you do look damn good girl! I remember you joining the swim team.. which I'm going to assume is was the catalyst to you working your way into this rockin bod you got here..I remember who you were before! Skinny as hell, pale, sickly looking, your height was doing you no favors at the time, your ass was flat! Now it's uh..impressive..props to you I suppose. It's going to have to get beat though..you understand right? Nobody is supposed to mess with the birthday girl on her special day.."

The lady looks me in the eyes the entire time, holding my head back to look at her as she explains how I had royally fucked up, how she knows who I am, who I was, and tells me who the fat girl was to her and the Karens..and what today meant to her..

how was I supposed to know it was her freakin birthday! Or that she was on a weight loss journey? She still freakin huge!

I still didn't understand their motives, but I was growing increasingly anxious by the second, and I couldn't even manage a squeak past the woman's hands.. Her "you fucked up/messed with the wrong one" attitude, paired with how physical they had been with me, and the lady's dominance over me, gripping my hair and my mouth, binding me..speaking coldy directly into my ear..had goosebumps raising on my skin..it was terrifying enough to have 3 women who hated my guts surrounding me and intimidating me, but trapping me in place increased that anxiety x10. I was helpless against this fence, defenseless..

I hate to admit it but mixed somewhere in the many emotions I was experiencing, was the slightest, just tiny bit, honestly just a hint..of arousal. I was no lesbian, I went to a sorority, I had many opportunities, not my lane, don't knock others for it..but I LOVED being dominated in the bedroom, I loved when my partners would string me up with pathetic untrained knots and I'd pretend there was no way I could escape them, they'd be stern with me directly in my ears, nibble the lobes maybe..and talk to me alot like the Fat Birthday Girl's sister just did..less uh legitimately threatening, but the same tone..I was bad..I messed up this time..I was going to be punished..I was bound and helpless to do anything about said punishment..the vibes were exactly the same and in the daze and rush of it all, my mind was confused, and didn't care that it was a woman, being dominated like that tickled that same itch as with my partners..I WASN'T turned on..I'd never admit that especially to that fuckin bitch, but I was uh..confused and in a state of distress, it stirred the downstairs just a little bit, I was certain it was nothing and tried to ignore this fact, but I'll never forget the sheer confusion in my brain how I could even MAYBE, being getting turned on by this attack by these stupid bitches! It was just a brief passing thought as things were still moving fast, but it was something..she interrupted my thoughts as she continued..

"..on her special day..you brought this upon yourself..but..I'll make you a deal..I'll lessen the extent of our payback..and promise not to ugly up that pretty face of yours..or chop at your pretty hair..if you agree to help make Shelby's birthday better in everyway that you can assist?"

She doesn't release her hand from my mouth so I nod a little in agreement, not entirely sure what she means by "make the party better in every way I can" but eager for confirmation that I won't be physically beat up while helpless to stop it, and NOT wanting this psychotic bitch to dare threaten to chop at my beautiful hair, it currently rested on my tied hands near the small of my back, I'd worked hard to get it to this length and remain healthy, I care more for my hair then my ass..and that was saying something. I continued nodding, wanting the fear of pain or mutilation of my beautiful white hair to be dispelled..

"Good, now if you scream this gets worse for you, I'll gag you if necessary but we don't gotta do that now do we?"

She takes her hand off my mouth slowly, making sure I'm not gonna scream when given the opportunity, I think she's caught on to my fear of physical assault, probably knows I'd never had to deal with bullying or anything since she knows my past. So, she knew I was going to cooperate, I had no other choice really..

"No..uh yeah no need for a gag..I just wanted to say that um I really didn't know it was her birthday, or that Shelby was in the process of getting healthy.."

The sister smacks me, a backhand, light but firm, enough to get my attention and belittle me, but not enough to really hurt.

"Keep her name out of your dirty mouth, whore."

Oh so it's like that..

"How about we start with your passcode?" She presents my phone to me, showing me she has it in her possession, it had fallen off my stool and onto the deck of the tower in the original scuffle.

"Why..why would you need that? There's private information on there you know..I don't know if I feel comfortable.."

Another smack, this one across a different kind of cheek, she had spanked me once, hard, I cursed but resisted the urge to squeal or raise my voice too loudly, I REALLY didn't wanna get beat up..looking back I wish that's all that happened to me.

"Now did you not just agree to help make the party better? I have a brilliant idea in how you can do so, I'm not interested in your nudes or whatever your worried about, I just think that you should make a post suggesting people come down to your friend's birthday party, you're popular and probably have alot of people in the area that follow your socials, just like that you could be helping Shelby meet new friends and have a really fun party! Now..what. is. your. password?"

That really didn't seem to bad..she cared about her sister more than anything in this, and part of me found it sweet, besides the violence and entrapment of course. But..even if she said she didn't care about my nudes..I had *really* graphic nudes on there..full spread..holes filled, bondage.. forced orgasm videos of me from my relationship with my ex..even if they "weren't interested" in my nudes, that didn't mean they weren't gonna look..and they wouldn't be hard to find, I didn't have any kind of secure folder, that's what the passcode on the phone was for..the thought of them seeing, or worse making comments about my pictures was enough for me to NOT want to give up my pass code, they could also do anything they wanted if they had access to the pictures..like post them..right in front of me and there would be nothing I could do to stop it..that was my brain in worse case scenario mode..I didn't allow anyone in my phone..now that I think of it..I hadn't even cleared my search history before passing out from my 2nd orgasm to raunchy porn last night..nope..nope..nope..no pass code no way.

"...I'm uh really sorry..but I don't feel comfortable sharing my passcode, I'd be glad to make the post calling for people to come to the party..if you allowed me to, but my phone is my very personal to me.. I'm sure you could understand that right?"

I attempt to protest the intrusion to my privacy in the most polite way possible, speaking over my shoulder, because I couldn't turn enough to look at my captors, I chose my words delicately to not anger the woman, especially given my current predicament, bound to the railing in my bikini, on my stool in my workspace, in my workplace! Alone with three women who hate my guts and will do me harm if I don't appease them..

"Hm, I think you're gonna give me what I want..or I will make you." She speaks behind me, still close but out of my sight, I had resigned to facing forward, off the tower at the park, as twisting to look at my captors was straining.

She seems annoyed with me not bending to her will, even in my helpless state, I really didn't want to upset them and was willing to do whatever they wanted, but my pass code and my phone..I couldn't risk that..and to be completely honest, I did NOT want to be promoting Shelby's birthday party on my socials, I didn't want anyone to think I was associating with someone that much lower than my social class, just tagging her in a status would be an L in my eyes, even as a junior in college.

"Okay, you wanna play stubborn? That's fine, act like any of this is a choice bitch, I make the decisions around here, if I ask you a question, it's likely rhetorical and should be taken as a command. I asked nicely two times now for your passcode, and now I guess I'm going to have to resort to blackmail and extortion..if you wanna play games..I can play games..how about this one?"

I then feel her tiny thumbs hook into the waistband of my bottoms at both of my hips.. I recoil at her touch, squirming and struggling against my bonds but not gaining any ground, I want to scream but that would just draw the eyes of everyone in the park, something I did not need if this woman had her hands in my waistband and was beginning to pull.. I grew frantic, I loved showing off my sexy body and fatass, but the threat of it being exposed to open air was horrific. What if someone came up the stairs and saw me like that..? What if they took pictures? What if I was trapped, exposed, unable to cover myself for the rest of the party? She had won, I hadn't even remotely taken this threat into equation, even being so scantily clad and bound in public..no girl would really do that to another right? I had to give her the passcode..and whatever else she wanted, the ball wasn't just in her court.. she owned the stadium and the league..

So rather than get angry and yell and call her a pervert and scream for help like I wanted to do..I was forced to be and sound pathetic, and plea with another grown woman to not pull down my bikini bottoms at the waterpark..what the hell had my last day turned into?

She had only inched the spandex down an inch, and only in the back, but it was enough to scare me into submission, the top of my white asscrack was exposed and catching wind, with threat of further exposure..and that was enough for me to submit to any demand she had.

"Woah, woah, woah, okay, okay..okayuh! I'll give you the passcode, please don't expose me..pull them back up..! Please! I'll tell you the code!"

I pleaded as the 3 girls all giggled at me, my butt, and how fast my demeanor had changed to desperate. They openly made comments about how I didn't tan naked, and how my buttcrack might finally get some sun! It was only an inch of crack exposed, no worse than bending down the wrong way..but it felt so much worse when you were given no choice in the matter..

"I'm glad you've come to your senses..but I really don't appreciate that it took me doing that for you to do as I wish..I think I may need a little insurance to be sure you listen from here on out..I'll take that passcode..but first.." she says to my back.

There's a silence and a pause for a moment, then her fingers are in my waistband again! I squeak tiny, whiny protests but can do nothing as the woman peels my bottoms down once more, this time not slow, within a second she has MY ENTIRE ass out to the open air, tucking the fabric in the folds at the bottom of my cheeks..I'm mortified and can feel my cheeks flushing red from the embarrassment, of my modesty being taken against my will, and I'm helpless to stop it. The girls openly giggle and mock my pale, untanned asscheeks, a clear contrast to my dark tanned skin. The only courtesy I'm spared in this moment..was the sister was careful to only pull the bottoms down in the back, exposing my rear, but leaving my shaved pussy tucked away safely in the bottoms..I was thankful for that atleast, because if my pussy was out right now..it'd be out to whoever glanced up at the tower..

"Her ass is huge and bright white! We should call her baby polar bear! Hahaa! " One of the Karens says.

Almost like natural instinct, I struggle in my bonds more the moment my crack meets open air..its useless, all I succeed in doing is wiggling my ass to jeers of how much it "jiggles when she squirms" from the other Karen.

I then hear a sound I'm very familiar with, but I've never been less enthused to hear..an iPhone camera shutter. My body recoils at the sound, but then there's another..and another, all 3 cameras are clicking as I squirm around helplessly with my ass out.

"Just a little insurance girly, better behave or we might have to post these everywhere" the sister says still snapping pictures.

The threat makes my body shiver, the idea that this could not end here, but instead make it online, and that I'd never be able to escape this moment and everyone would see it..I mean I like people looking at my ass, but not like this!

"Get a picture of this one!" The sister says to the Karens.

Then speaks to me:

"You wanted to play games..why not a game of.. GRAB ASS!" She laughs and grabs a cheek with each of her hands, squeezing and kneading my booty as the Karens continue snapping pictures. I thought it couldn't possibly get worse than having some random woman fondle my bare ass for their friends camera, while I can't do anything to deter the violating butt rub..I'm fucking tied up, stuck, I wiggle my hands in their binds but it does nothing, I can do nothing..I'm just their plaything to do as they please..this thought and fact scares me to the core..she doesn't stop there..

she ends the photo shoot in the most cruel way possible, she takes a firm grip, her small hands dwarfed by my cheeks..and rather than squishing them all around and together like she had before..she peels my buttcheeks apart and holds them open..my literal asshole gets a taste of open air for the first time, I can literally feel the wind against my anus..once again I get chills but it goes up my spine from the source..the wind on my asshole..rather than down my spine as before. I work my butt out alot, but none of the intensive squating and butt workouts had prepared me for this..even with some serious effort to force my cheeks closed with just the muscles, I could not.

The sister held my ass open for a few seconds, an eternity, I'm not certain. Long enough for a few iPhone camera shutter sounds to go off..I know that much. She released my cheeks, allowing them to close, but left the panties rolled under my butt folds. I sat like this a moment, while they looked at, discussed, and laughed at the many pictures they now had of my glorious ass..a sight few had the honor of seeing in its true glory..they talked about me, insulting me, calling me a little slut and shit, and made comments about my ass, it's size, it's color, and even my asshole was discussed as they flipped through their images. When they were finished taking inventory and chatting about their collection of pics of my booty..the sister approached me again, putting her phone in my face, and showing me my own ass, and a third person view of my predicament..she swiped right, continuing to scroll through the ass shots, showing them to me one by one, the kneading and fondling looked perverse..and the spreading was her money shot..she even took the time to zoom right into my little star for me, showing me a better view of my own asshole then I'd ever seen..she mocked me and laughed with the Karens and my mortified reaction to each picture.

3 random girls, who's names I didn't know, who I had never met, and who REALLY didn't like me, had pictures on their phones of my bare white asscheeks..and my butthole! I just wanted to cease to exist in that moment, not even suicidal shit, just literally dissapear off the face of the earth type beat..

"Now I think these images may be enough insurance to make sure you behave the rest of our time up here..no yelling for help, no more protesting my requests, all that good stuff..just insurance babygirl..just know I can post these at any time, I could post them right now, hell I could post them with the fingers from your own bound hands, don't try me pretty girl..I know every guy in town has wanted to get a look at this ass in all its glory..and some girls too..I'd LOVE to oblige them." She winks at me.

"Now how about that passcode eh?" She asks for it confidently, knowing there's no way I could argue at this point, not with the leverage she has currently with those pictures..not to mention the very real threat of her exposing me further..trapped where I am now, if any of my bits other than my ass was out..the whole park would see..

"Ugh..its 3232..please delete those pictures.." I plead but calmly, no hope in my voice, not really expecting any mercy at this point.

I hear her punch in the numbers behind me and the sound of my phone unlocking..

"I don't think I'll be deleting those anytime soon..maybe ever..I won't post or share them if you behave..but maybe I wanna keep a sight like that for myself!"

She laughs as she flips through my phone, I expect her to find my nudes and makes comments on them..which was my initial fear in sharing the code in the first place..but she remains true to her word, and uninterested in my photo gallery, or at the least not making any comments or snickering about anything..I was still stuck facing the park and had to draw some conclusions on what my captors were doing behind me as it was difficult to twist my neck far enough to see.

I heard typing and a moment later my phone was forced into my face again and the sister says:

"What do you think? Too on the nose? You think it'll get people to show? I sure hope so, I wanna pull those titties out just as much as they wanna see them, but maybe not as much as you wanna show them!

"Hahaha" the 3 of them jeer and laugh in a mocking chorus and my eyes go wide and I can only manage to say:

"noooo..do not..please no..you can't be serious right..this isn't funny man" in broken sentences.

The sister hovers her thumb over the "post" button.

"Well..I think it is." She says wickedly.

The post briefly loads..and then she shows me it's posted..on my own Facebook page, on my own phone, the bitch has taken a selfie from my gallery of me in my work outfit here at the park..and wrote this paragraph to go with it:

"Hey friends and people who just think I'm hot! I have a really good friend, her name is Shelby, she's a really kind soul and we go way back..she doesn't have alot of friends and not many people showed up to her party at the Waterpark today..the party is paid for and admission is free! Please come down and make my friends birthday extra special! Bring a small gift if possible! Shelby bet me that no one would care to show, even after I made this post..I have to prove her wrong and give her the best birthday a friend can have..so I'm offering a bit of a bribe to get you all down here and being nice to my friend! If 50 people show up in the next 30 minutes, I'll flash my tits to the entire Waterpark from the top of the tower! You all know how slutty I am, and how much I loveee flashing my tits to a crowd..let's see if my goal will be reached, and if you'll be lucky enough to see my boobies! Just remember..this is for Shelby, make her feel special today..if you all bring your gifts and make her day..you might even get to see a little more ;)

Everyone I knew and many people I didn't were on that page..she made similar posts for the rest of my socials, some shorter then others but she showed me every one of them, cruelly laughing in my ears at my distress..they all had the same basic message:

"come to Shelby's party, if enough of you come fast enough then I'll flash my tits, and if you bring her gifts and make her day, you may get to see a little more!"

Winky faces left and right..

I knew how many guys simped for me on that page, in this town, and within a 30 minute radius..if they were serious about their "offers" to the crowd..I was in very big trouble..possibly worse than my ass pics leaking online..I knew I shouldn't of given her that damned passcode.

To say I was mortified would be an understatement.
Nikolai

Lifeguards Last Ride part 3(month late DQ from Summer Story Contest)

Post by Nikolai »

To say I was mortified would be an understatement..

They had given the public a 30 minute time frame..to see my posts, and arrive at the park..seeming the type not to like idle hands.. or mouths..the woman speaks again.

"Maybe we should get a little old school with your lesson while we wait for guests to arrive..how about we spank this perky ass of yours..I mean this thing is practically BEGGING to be smacked..you can take Shelby's birthday spankins! She's 18 today! How about we each give you that count? That seems fair doesn't it? Birthday spankins for trying to ruin the Birthday Girl's special day? Hm what do you say slut?."

Even with the naked photos of me and threats of violence over my head, I just couldn't bring myself to nod any sort of approval and submit to their twisted wishes. Instead I just shook my head, not bothering to vocalize my protest as I knew it'd be in vain..

"No? What about this have you still not understand girly? You. Do not. Have a choice in the matter. Any question I give you is rhetorical and any begging is useless, you've fucked with my family, and you're going to pay for it. But since you still have even the tiniest bit of defiance in you..we won't bother counting up birthday spankins..we are just gonna spank your naked ass, hard, nothing playful about it, and we are gonna film it, and you're going to be a good girl and attempt to not draw any attention to yourself, you will watch the party and the new guests beginning to arrive..while we spank you til you're begging us to stop..and we won't. Better put your game face on..if any of the friends and family below catch wind up what's happening up here..they won't bother helping you, or allow the other guards too, not that they're going to want to stop any of this show..instead..they will hightail their ass up here to watch and mock you, I told you I wouldn't be posting any of this if you behaved, and you mostly are..but I can't promise any of the family or the others down there will share that same courtesy..think of that when your ass hurts so bad you wanna scream..you'll contain yourself, if you begin to squeal and whine louder than I'm speaking to you now, than I'm gagging you, and calling more people up here to watch me spank your spoiled, little rich ass until you cry like a baby."

She didn't even give me time to take in the words she was saying. I didn't even have enough time for my brain to acknowledge or accept that my bare ass was about to be spanked in a public waterpark by another woman..before it was already happening.

The first smack was crisp, I winced and let out a light whine, my right buttcheek was still jiggling, when the second strike hit the left. I squeal now, but I didn't allow it to be very loud for fear of the sister's threats. She continued this pace momentarily, not allowing a single cheek to jiggle to its resting place before striking it once more, I had resorted to biting my lip to contain a painful outburst. Trying to face the park and save face was becoming difficult, I really didn't want anyone to notice or to scream and the girls tell them anyway..the thought of anyone else coming up the stairs and seeing me like this..was enough to put a pit in my chest. Seeing me so exposed, being punished like a child..I had to maintain a game face..I had to act natural while being humiliated worse than my wildest dreams. I recall that their filming this and my knees go weak. The ropes maintain my position with or without my body's participation. The sister stopped momentarily..allowing me to hang their limply, knees weak, but the ropes maintaining my working position and helping me to not be so obvious as my ass is searing in hot pain and my pride leaves my soul completely.

"That didn't take long! Damn Sarah! You turned her white ass redder than her daddy's sports car." Karen 1 said.

So Shelby's sister's name was Sarah..

"My turn!" Karen 1 continued and I heard her take steps towards my backside.

I tensed, preparing my body to take the next strike on my already stinging cheeks, and preparing my mind to maintain a poker face to the party below me, and not shout in anger and pain with every blow..

I remained tense for a good 30 seconds, none of my tormentors made any moves, or comments, not even talking amongst eachother. Confused, I relaxed my body and was going to turn my neck to see what was going on behind me..but the second my body had relaxed, Karen 1 struck my unprepared cheek, she then waited a random few more seconds, and struck again, then two quick ones, then waiting 15ish agonizing seconds again. The unpredictable and infrequent slaps to my booty were somehow worse than the onslaught Sarah had given me..Karen 1 was finding this hilarious, her random slaps not allowing my body to relax, for fear my butt will be slapped the moment it does. Without a rhythm there was no way for my body to adjust, or grow numb to the pain, each swat hurt as much as the first one.

In between swatting my ass for the camera and occasionally making a snide comment, Karen 1 began to take big handfuls of my ass, full blown groping me like Sarah had. Karen 1 continued for an unknown time, switching between infrequently spanking me, groping my ass with her hands roughly, and oddly enough tenderly rubbing my sore cheeks...just to smack any bit of relief she had given me away.

I was so humiliated and my butt was growing so sore..I couldn't believe this moment was being captured forever on the cameras behind me, I couldn't see, but I just knew whichever the bitch was working the camera, was sure to be getting close ups of my blistered cheeks. The sun had never even been gifted a undeterred view of my body, as apparent by my once pale booty, now surely crimson..These women had taken it upon themselves to do as they pleased with me..and I simply could do nothing to stop it.

When Karen 1 finally had gotten her fill of abusing my derrière..I couldn't even be relieved, for fear it was just another lapse in the infrequent spanking. Karen 2 didn't immediately begin spanking me, instead rifling through something behind me, a bag of sorts maybe? She continued searching for a moment before loudly pronouncing:

"Gotcha! Can't hide from me." To the inanimate object. She plopped something next to my stool, it was one of those handbags you bring to the beach, confirming my suspicions that she had been searching through a bag of sorts, from what I could gather it seemed like a normal bag, towels and deodorant being the only thing in plain view.

"Tell you what, that ass is looking..abused. I'm sure you feel you've had enough spankins for the day..maybe you'd like something a little different for my turn? I'll give you a choice; I can either go to town harder and longer than my two friends did; Or..since you've been such a good girl and handled the birthday revenge spankings so well..maybe..if you wish, you can open one of the gifts I got for Shelby, if you choose the gift, it's your gift, and you have to promise to use it..I'll get her another, no big deal. I almost can't bring myself to abuse your ass anymore than I've already seen it be abused..I know you can't see it but it's not just red, there's handprints..they're welting, some of them lightly bruised even..you've taken your punishment with pride, not screaming for help from your coworkers or anything..I promise the gift is better than the ass scorching spanking that I'm willing to give you.." Karen 2 offers a mystery alternative to a third brutal spanking, pausing afterwards to await my response.

It's so clearly a coy, she wants me to pick the gift..there's no way in hell she'd be taking pity on me..I mean she *
had taken the slide down before the confrontation and maybe that would make her more inclined to give me mercy..but it was so obvious she was attempting to trick me..

I had to take the risk..my ass was so sore that I didn't know how I was gonna be able to sit or walk comfortably this week, the skin was raw and hot, and even the muscles I extensively worked out..were sore from the onslaught of spanks..I really didn't know if I could handle anymore, especially attempting to be incognito to the party below..I felt my hand was forced in the matter, she had known how badly I wanted that torment to end..but nevertheless I begrudgingly opened my mouth and said:

"I'll take whatever is in the damn present..please no more..my ass is throbbing..I've learned my lesson..let me go.."

"Oh silly! I'm not gonna do that, that was only part of your lesson, but I think you've made a great choice! You're gonna love it! Here open it quick I can't wait.." she said, forcing a small, wrapped, box into my bound hands behind my back, I couldn't see the gift at all, but the box was small, my imagination couldn't even begin to imagine what was going to be in it, and I started to get anxiety that I'd maybe chose the wrong choice, that maybe I could of managed to bite my lip and take some more swats..

The rope was bound to my wrists behind my back, so my fingers and hands were mostly free.

"Go on open it, there's no changing your mind now, you'll get the gift, and your ass whipped if you don't try to back out." Karen 2 said

"What's this all about..? Karen 1 asks, seemingly confused, and filling me in that the other two also had no idea what was in this box..

Karen 2 shushes her friend, and without much other choice but to continue to play along with their demands, I tore the wrapping paper off, using only my hands to feel my way around, I opened the box, and slid the "gift" out of it..I dropped the box, holding the object in my hands..

For just one moment, I was innocent, hopeful even, this tiny object didn't seem all that threatening, then my brain put 2 and 2 together to realize what I was grasping..I recoiled away from it, dropping the object at my sudden realization and immediately protesting..

"Oh no..no.. no-no-no" is all I can manage to spit out at first.

Karen 2 crouches down to retrieve the dropped object, snickering as she does, her friends are full blown laughing, and I think I even hear a high 5..or maybe a knee slap from how humorous they found Karen 2's gift..it was hard to tell at anytime what was really going on behind me..

"Karen 2 had crouched down to gather the object, and maintained this crouched position behind me now, she spoke to me through her giggles. Mocking my desperate tone:

"Oh yes, yes, yes.." she mocked

I knew I had little time until she took action..I began pleaing desperately..

"Please not that..that's too far.. I change my mind, whip my ass, please really..just spank me." I pleaded.

I think my verbal request humored her, enough for her to pause atleast, and not do what she was about to..

"You hear that girls? She's begging me to spank her. Here? In a public place? On film? What a little slut amirite?" She says, they respond with their agreements.

This annoys me but I'm focused on the task at hand and dismiss their insults..

"Tell us one more time how badly you want your ass spanked..really plea your case, maybe I'll change my mind, that 'please spank me' was kinda hot, ask me again.." Karen 2 says, still giggling at the entire exchange.

I couldn't believe the words I was about to utter, to another girl at a public waterpark..but it had to be done..

"Please spank me..I uh really want you to.." I begin my case.

"Oh you do huh?" She interrupts me.

"Mhm..I..um.." I stammer.

"You love getting spanked don't you? You're just a little brat who wants to be punished.." she giggles, unable to maintain her seriousness.

"Yes, I..I do." I respond, lying through my teeth, but fearing the alternative more.

"You do what?" She asks quickly, attempting to be more authoritative and serious.

"Want you to spank me.." I answer.

"So you ARE a little slut who LOVES getting her ass spanked, and you really want me to?" She continues the questioning, belittling me in the process and forcing me to say what she wanted..

"Yes.." I respond trying to maintain my cool.

"No I'm gonna need you to say EXACTLY that if I'm going to be convinced.." she says cooly, once again they held all the power here, and they knew it..

I gulped, then begrudgingly said the words she wanted me to say, with my bare ass raw and red already..and a camera rolling..

"Please! I'm a little slut! I just love getting my ass spanked! Spank me more please! I haven't had enough yet! I can handle it..I'm begging! Just spank me.." I couldn't believe the words escaping my lips..but they did seem convincing..my body even played along to my mouth's lies, without even thinking I wiggled my hips, gently jiggling my ass at the camera, like my body was begging for more abuse..I shivered at the thought of what the camera had just captured visually and audibly. With what I'd just done..even the evidence of my abuse was turned against me, and it wouldn't take more then a video trim to make it appear as if I really was just some slut at a waterpark..not a victim..

I hoped it was all worth it, that I'd somehow convinced her, because even pleading on camera to be spanked sounded much better than her original idea being captured on film..

"Damn..you ARE convincing, I truly believe you, and honestly..I feel like you aren't lying in the slighest..ugh since you insisttt, I guessss I could technically still give Shelby the gag gift.. seems how it's still unused..and I've already had to use up the ropes I bought for her on you..how am I supposed to deny you after you asked so sweetly, the hip wiggle had me sold, I'll just spank your ass! You're lucky I'm feeling nice.." Karen 2 says, wasting no time in striking my asscheek for her first time. Her friends huff seeming slightly disappointed, maybe even bored of seeing me be spanked.

Karen swats me like Sarah did, fast, alternating cheeks as she does, occasionally striking the same cheek twice in a row to break the rhythm..the swats on my already tender asscheeks were brutal, I had to stop myself from making any noise at all, because if I did it would be loud as hell. I suffered internally as Karen 2 spanked me nonstop for roughly 60 to 90 seconds..when she stopped. It was silent behind me, the only sounds I heard were from the party below..

No sarcastic remarks, or commands..no giggling..I grew uneasy, drawing the conclusion that they must be communicating something I wasn't meant to hear..whispering in eachothers ears..or maybe hand signals..I could only guess trapped against the fence, unable to look at my tormentors freely.

I gasped in shock when they announced themselves once more..mostly because all I heard was:

"Time to open wide for your gift!" It was Sarah again, and as she said these words, she was already gripping, and pulling my ass apart like she had before, this time pulling further, as far as my cheeks could go.

I squealed and tensed my body, struggling harder than ever before, but managed very little movement at all, the binds and the girls' grips were tight..Sarah continued holding me open, and one of the other girls kicked my ankles as far apart as my bondaged body would allow..

"You said I changed your mind!" I for some reason feel the need to say..feeling betrayed and ashamed that I had so erotically begged to be spanked instead..just for her to give me her "gift" anyway.

"I also said if YOU changed YOUR mind, that you would get the gift..and the spanking! You agreed you would use the gift, what better time than now?" Karen 2 says wickedly, I feel one of her hands press against the back of my thigh for leverage and I know it's coming any second..

I wanted to dissapear, throw up, gain some superhero surge of adrenaline, break out of my binds, beat up my tormentors and teach them similar "lessons" as they tried to teach me..one by one.. in front of as many people as possible..I wanted to run, skip town, cover myself..so many things..I could do none of them, I was forced to remain in the reality I was currently facing, and to make matters worse than ever..

While I was forced to look forward, while being brutally humiliated from behind..forced to stare at the park, the party below, and the parking lot..I had seen a suv or 2 pull up throughout my spankings..I chocked it up to late members of the family..guys and girls got out of the vehicles..just cousins..I told myself..

During the third spanking 3 more cars pulled in..a bunch of dudes in their late teens or early 20s hopped out of each car, each of them immediately looking in my direction, I had to hold it together while a half dozen or more boys got out of their cars and watched me get spanked, unknowingly that is, technically anyone who had even gazed in my direction had bared witness to the humilations I'd faced so far, thankfully none of them knew what I was going through on top of that tower..I was hoping what happened on the tower stayed on the tower..but I didn't have faith that that would hold true, best case scenario I'm forced to continue bending to their wills after today for the blackmail they hold over me..and worse case scenario they post it online..immediately after the party and are never held accountable..or even worse..they post it before the party ends..

The 2 suvs and 3 cars made me uneasy..

They had to of seen the post..

I gulped in fear of what was possibly to come next..the threat of a crowd seeing me exposed made everything I went through on top of the tower so far seem like a cakewalk..that is until this "gift"..I had been focused on the cars and the boys getting out of the cars during the third spanking..thoughts of public exposure and social ruin helping me disconnect from the painful third onslaught to my round booty..the silence and the spanking ceasing had snapped me out of my worries for my near future and this is when Sarah had told me it was time to open up and peeled my ass apart once more, and I said:

"You said I'd changed your mind!"

And Kareb 2 had replied that she had warned me, that I'd get both the gift, and the spanking for attempting to change my mind.

And that's where we were before I had to catch you up on the vehicles I'd seen arrive, their post was working, which was very much a future fear, but I was going through alot in the present..

Sarah has my sculpted asscheeks peeled as far apart as they will go, Karen 2 has just gripped the back of my thigh for leverage..and I can only assume Karen 1 is documenting the entire scene..my body is tensed in preparation, but when I feel that silicone lightly press against my anus.. a shiver runs down the entire length of my body, and my legs turn to jelly, ..I've never felt more helpless in my life, and I imagine few have, there was absolutely nothing I could do to stop it, and it was being filmed! I was squirming and bucking my ass in an attempt to escape the invading sensation, but Sarah held me tighter, pressing me into the fence for leverage, and holding my cheeks wide and still for Karen 2's "gift," and Karen 1's phone camera..

Karen 2 was pressing the gift gently into me, and it wasn't going in.. I was a tight girl..backdoor had never really been my thing, but I was experienced with the object being "gifted" to me..

Karen 2 pressed with just a little bit more force, still being surprisingly gentle..I was tight..but my ankles had also been kicked apart..and my ass was being held apart by one, while both of them pressed me into the fence, forcing me to be still even in my attempts not to..with little effort my "gift" popped into its place, Sarah held me a moment or two longer..insuring the camera could clearly see the object, then she released my buttcheeks, they were round, sculpted and big on my tiny frame, but not unreasonably large, so they weren't big enough to hide the "gift" from view, when Sarah released them. I could feel it just barely keeping my cheeks apart..which meant it could was still clearly visible with my cheeks closed..the three girls laughed and Sarah acknowledged how "fuckin brilliant" the whole violating ordeal was, through what sounded like teary laughs..

Karen 2 had just succeeded in plugging my butthole with a jeweled buttplug..

More vehicles were pulling in by the second..

If 50 people show up in the next 30 minutes, I'll flash my tits to the entire Waterpark from the top of the tower

"My" words from social media flashback to my head as there's now dozens more people below me at the party, I'm certain it's still under the threshold, but I'm uncertain of how much time has elapsed since the post..hard to keep track when you're going through what I just went through..and I wasn't certain these girls actually cared how many showed up or if they did it in time..

My fears of the social media posts and the growing crowd below me, had my mind absent, ignoring the mocking I was receiving from the girls, and temporarily ignoring the buttplug in my fuckin asshole! Which is kinda hard to do when they don't bother with any lube! The threat of a crowd seeing me..had my full attention, people had definitely answered "my" (their) request on my socials, all of those people were here..because they wanted to see me flash my tits, flattering if the flashing wasn't going to be against my will!

Somehow even with these grave concerns, and with the grave situation I was already in, it managed to fucking. Get. Worse..

I could hear voices coming up the tower stairs.. dude voices!

As always I'd love to hear any and all feedback,;I appreciate any of your "thanks" and would love to know what you think of the first 3 parts, the series as a whole, or future parts.

Thanks for reading

"
Executionus

Re: Lifeguards Last Ride(parts 1, 2, and 3) (Month Late DQ from Summer Story Contest)

Post by Executionus »

Awesome start so far. I have a feeling this lifeguard is not leaving with even a scrap of dignity or modesty remaining.

Also judging by her presents so far, birthday girl is suspiciously kinky. It makes me curious what the other presents contain.
Nikolai

Re: Lifeguards Last Ride(parts 1, 2, and 3) (Month Late DQ from Summer Story Contest)

Post by Nikolai »

Executionus wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 6:38 am Awesome start so far. I have a feeling this lifeguard is not leaving with even a scrap of dignity or modesty remaining.

Also judging by her presents so far, birthday girl is suspiciously kinky. It makes me curious what the other presents contain.
I'm not sure if Shelby is kinky, or if her friends just got some kinky gag gifts for her and her man, almost like a little bondage set, ropes..buttplug, etc. Thanks for the support man, having fun with this one so far..no chance she makes it out with any dignity
Nikolai

Lifeguards Last Ride part 4 (Month Late DQ from Summer Story Contest)

Post by Nikolai »

There were people coming up the slide tower! I could hear them laughing amongst eachother and chatting loudly from below, their voices increasing as they worked their way up the stairs. I could feel the metal rail I was attached to slightly vibrating as they trotted up the stair landings, no doubt using the very same railing to assist in pulling themselves up the stairs, it was ever the slightest vibrations at first, but increasing as they grew closer..the old slide tower had been built cheap long ago.

My heart rate increased rapidly and I got goosebumps across my entire body, the thoughts of the crowd and the girls future plans dismissed in an instant, and snapped back into the reality that my entire ass was out to open air, it had been spanked mercilessly by three separate girls, receiving countless spanks and from the description I'd been given earlier..My once beautiful and sculpted asscheeks, white as the day I was born, and contrasting my dark tan..were now crimson red, welting, bruised, and visible handprints remaining on the exposed skin..this bondage, naked exposure and abuse of my butt like a scolded schoolgirl would be humiliating for anyone to see, but the thought of boys working their way up the stairs, and turning that corner to see the view my captors had me trapped in..it was to much, and it was exponentially increased by the fact that Karen 2 had shoved a buttplug up my ass, while Sarah held me open, and when they let my cheeks come to a rest, I could still feel the jewel parting my cheeks..not only would the boys know I'd been tied, forcibly exposed, and spanked, but they were also going to see the "gift" I'd received..

My body burned in shame immediately, like I was blushing everywhere, few seconds had passed, I was temporarily silent, in shock, scared, heart beating in my eardrums, mind blank, helpless, squirming, shivering, goosebumps, you name it..

I couldn't just admit defeat and accept that anyone of the other sex would see me humiliated so badly..but I also couldn't really physically do anything to help myself, I blindly felt with my bound hands, for a grip of anything that resembled spandex, but found tender skin and open air with the little clearance the rope allowed me to reach..the vibrations on the rail were increasing, and I had already wasted time in my few seconds of shock that had hit me when I'd realize people were coming up the stairs..I had no idea how many there were, but any amount of guys that seen me like this, was too many..

I broke my silence, ceasing to waste anymore time with dread and began pleading, it was truly my only hope, and even then it was slim..these girls hadn't showed me a hint of mercy yet..but I had to try, I couldn't just accept boys coming up those stairs and seeing me like this..my next words probably sounded pathetic, panicked, and unlike anything a woman should have to beg to another..

"Please God no! There's boys coming! You can't let them see me like this.." I began.

"Oh but I can.." I'm interrupted by Sarah.

I cut her off with more pleas, not enough time left to fear interrupting her.

"Nonono, please..Sarah please..I'm so sorry about what I said to your sister..and I've learned my lesson..don't let them see it.." I pleaded.

That "it" being a unknown colored jewel currently in my anus and eye level with the turn to the top of the stairs..the boys coming up would see the gift Karen 2 had given me and how I was helpless to stop it..this thought was rapidly about to become reality..the vibrations on the rail had increased and they would surely reach us soon..unless Sarah gave me mercy..

"Hm, so that's what's got your panties in a bunch? You don't want them to see your present? You really think you've learned your lesson..?" Sarah said, speaking slow and with sarcasm, I fought the urge to interrupt with more pleas..finally getting the chance to get a word in..

"Yes! Yes! They're coming, Sarah please!"

I could really hear the boys laughing now, and calling up the stairs, what they said was inaudible, as there voices being so close were enough to make my brain grow foggy..hope was running out..nearly crying for the first time, I pleaded once more, the voices nearing the last of the stairs, their stomping and pulling of the rail for leverage, vibrating the metal rail I'm attached to rapidly now, I was thankful oddly in that moment that it wasn't rested up against my slit..as that might of caused an issue..

Teary eyed, my fate nearly sealed and about to accept defeat..and hang there limply with no hope to cover my shame..I softly ask Sarah..

"Sarah, please, I'm begging you girl to girl..pull my bottoms up..don't let them see my uhm..gift..please.." my neck was craned as far as it could go to look the Birthday Girl's sister in the eyes..

"Ugh..fine, since you asked so sweetly, and gave me those damn puppy dog eyes..I'll give you this ONE mercy and pull them up.." She seemed annoyed, but possibly finally understanding the severity of the situation, and how humiliating it'd be for me, she stepped towards me, standing directly behind me and reached for my waistband tucked under my tender cheeks..

I let out the first breath of relief I'd had since being bound and captured here..I'd finally managed to reason with her..that breath of relief was immediately followed by an increase in heart rate and minor hyperventilating as behind Sarah I saw the first boy round the top of the stairs..Sarah's body was temporarily blocking the view of my abused cheeks and the mystery colored jewel in the center of them..I desperately hoped she was true to her word, and she would get on with pulling them up before the other boys turned the corner and got a view of my gift..milliseconds felt much longer as I watched her hesitate..and finally grab the waistband..

Rather than gently pull the bottoms up and cover my abused cheeks..she yanked them upwards, covering the butt plug, and only the buttplug as the rest of the stretchy material buried itself into my asscrack, she pulled as high as she could, and held the fabric at its max, while turning to the boys..

Three boys were now staring from the top of the stairs, mouth agape and eyes popping out of their skull..whatever they'd been talking about silenced, next to the boys was a girl, short, younger, maybe 15 or 16, she was the only one with a shit grin on her face at the sight of me..I turned back to the park, craning so far hurt, and only furthered the humiliation having to look all of them in the eyes. I was thankful they couldn't see that my butt had been plugged, but that was my only ounce of relief, as the wedgie was painful, and bared every inch of the spanked raw skin, I was still in a very exposing, but now also demeaning position, my red spandex bottoms buried into my asscrack, I was receiving a bullying move for the lowest of the social classes..not a high class girl like myself..a freakin wedgie! I mean seriously?! I turn once more..I can feel eyes on my backside, and I can't help but look to see who all is gazing at it..

The boys being in the presence of my humiliation was awful, furthering the feelings of embarrassment, instantly, but the looks on their faces, and the glance that I'd taken at the tents forming in their trunks..ugh it kinda turned me on as much as I hate to admit it, I love boys gawking at me, and worshipping my sculpted ass or admiring it from glances, my favorite was when they outright couldn't help themselves and looked like those 3 boys were..just blatant staring, mouth open, lip biting, I loved catching them, seeing them stutter and attempt to formulate an excuse..I loved all of that..when I had a choice in the matter..and if I'm going to be honest, whether I did or not mentally, my body sure reacted to the gawking boys..my pussy quivered ever so slightly..I chalked it up to the fabric nearly pulling into my slit at this point..and pressing the plug deeper..I couldn't actually be getting turned on by any of this..right?

There was a momentarily silence since the boys and the fourth girl had joined us, the new viewers were drinking in the view, and the tormentors allowed them to for a few seconds, before Sarah broke the silence..

"Hello boys so nice of you to join us, you remember Kayla right? She was a total bitch to your women..?"

ugh..I'd thought two of them had looked familiar but it was hard to think about anything when I saw them gawking at me..

It was the birthday girl's skinny boyfriend, and Karen 1's boyfriend, the other two were still unknown to me..for a second or two that is..

"And you brought my favorite and only brother..and my bratty babysitter, the more the merrier, Kayla loves to show off her ass, she practically begged us not to stop spanking her earlier, and just before you guys got here, she told me she REALLY wanted me to yank her panties up her ass didn't you slut?" She spoke to them for most of this, only turning to me for the final question, I didn't bother answering it. She didn't seem to mind my silence.

How many siblings did this freakin "birthday girl" have?

"Damn Sarah, I knew you were pissed and talked a big game, about how she would regret hurting Shelby's feelings and all that..but I uh..can't say I expected to come up the stairs to this..I wish I'd of been here for all of it! Her ass is so..red..how many swats did you guys give her..? This is to fucking good I gotta get some pictures for Shelby! She's gonna fucking love this.."

Sarah's "babysis" speaks for the first time, giggling to herself between words, and high fiving the other girls as she pushed past the boys, they remained in their place at the top of the stairs, and the babysister stepped towards me, cellphone in hand..I grimaced immediately, there was no way to know what she meant to do with any pictures she took!

No one stopped her, but Karen 1 did mention that her camera had been rolling for several "interesting" videos already, and countless pictures..she assured the babysister that they had Shelby covered when it came to proof of their revenge against me..this didn't stop the babysister..I heard her snap a few photos, from what I could tell, she was making poses and taking selfies with my wedgied, and sore buttcheeks..this younger, more immature girl doing this, was somehow extra bothersome, I didn't know if she held the maturity needed to not share the photos with her friends..or worse..online..

I figured my only hope to stop such a thing was to ask her not to..as a girl like that was probably posting this straight to a "my story" on some social..with some dumb caption..

"Please..don't post those anywhere.."

I asked calmly to the girl behind me, even as she continued to snap selfies with my behind, and the boys behind her remained silent temporarily, likely just content with being gifted such a erotic view of such an attractive girl like myself..

"You got alot of nerve talking to me bitch, why shouldn't I? Are you gonna stop me?" Babysis snaps at me, smacking my ass once or twice for a few second clip on her phone.

I flinch but maintain my cool.

"I asked you nicely..there's really no need for what's happening here to leave this tower..or this group of people..I won't ever tell on you guys..you really wouldn't want to post proof of what happened here online right..?" I tried to reason with her..

"What if I already did?" She said coldly.

I gulped hard, she heard this and I felt her arm brush around my neck, and shove a phone in my face. At first it was so close that my vision went blurry, but I regained my focus and watched the babysister of the girl I'd called fat earlier..flip through her snapchat story of the day..there was atleast 5 or 6 selfies with different dumb faces and positions, my round ass in plain view..it was the first real look I'd gotten of my butt since the spankings..it was crimson, welted handprints, bruised..everything Karen 2 had described to me..but I also had a MASSIVE wedgie buried into my cheeks, arching my back further and presenting my ass' perfect shape..Sarah's hands could slightly be seen in the shot, gripping my waistband near bra clasp height. The final clip of the babysister's story was herself smacking my wedgied asscheeks..She wasn't lying..this was out there now...I seen dozens of views on the story before she pulled the phone out of my view..

"Don't worry girly, it's just snapchat, it'll be gone by tomorrow, I mean I saved it..but it's not like anyone else can save my story so you're totally good!" She giggled and stepped back, seemingly content with her selfies.

Somehow this stupid girl had made everything worse than any of them, and she was so ignorant to think that "it'd be gone by tomorrow" and "no one but her can save her stories" as if fucking screen recording didn't exist! I had hope that somehow, someway I could walk away from this without anyone that wasn't on this tower knowing what happened to me..her posting that sucked all that hope away, I resigned to not speak to the babysister again if I could help it, for fear of popping off to the bratty little bitch, who didn't understand how the internet worked, or didn't care..if I mouthed off to her I'd surely be fucked..that's why I'd so calmly asked her not to post the pictures, and I was met with a hateful tone and insults, and the very thing I'd requested her not to do, literally shoved in my face..

The brother spoke then, interrupting my inner anguish at the exchange with their youngest sister..

"So..uh..bravo you girls have really gotten this bitch good..she deserves all of it and more..but I uh needed to talk to you guys..there's like ALOT of people piling into the park.."

indeed there was..I watched the crowd grow nervously throughout all of this, many of them looking up at me like they were expecting something..

..they're all like, being super nice, asking where the Birthday Girl is, wishing Shelby happy birthday, they brought gifts..she seems um..happy with the attention but we are all a little confused..did you guys have something to do with that? Or uh did she?" The brother asks his eldest sister and the two Karens.

I'm not looking but I know he's referring to me. Hearing a guy's voice and knowing there's two more beside him, seeing me, probably the hottest girl they'd ever saw, being wedgied and spanked like a nerdy, lower class girl..it was torture..I'd heard of humiliations happening like this in school..and of course I inflicted my fair share to sorority pledges..but all of this seemed way further than any instance I'd ever heard of..and it was only getting worse by the second..

Sarah releases my bottoms, the taut spandex snaps against my skin and bunches up at the small of my back, the material remains buried in my ass and not covering an ounce of my cheeks, but the tension against the buttplug and my coochie was atleast lessened..

I remained silent, fearing anything I said would only make matters worse..

Sarah responded to her brother:

"Yes that was all me..well her.. depends on how you look at it I suppose, here look for yourself."

I hear the sound of my phone unlocking and trading hands, a moments pause and then the brother begins to chuckle..

"Well that makes since now..I was wondering why I kept hearing mention of dudes wanting to see some tits..thought there was something strange about it but just figured it was perverted dudes at a waterpark, you know typical stuff..this..is brilliant..serves that little slut right, little Miss perfect thought she could mock whoever she wanted..my sister is beautiful and in the process of bettering herself! You should be ashamed, but I find it more satisfying to see you in shame..wallow in it.." the brother practically spits the words at me.

He is so cold and dominant, he speaks down to me, insults me, all while seeing the aftermath of glorious cheeks spanked like a little girl..part of me deep down gets a little squirmy..I dismiss it because I'm overwhelmed with shame, repeatedly being called a slut, "Little Miss Perfect" and the like was demeaning, but the constant reminder that I had dug the hole I was trapped in, somehow made it all worse, I told myself over and over they were clearly overreacting, but they insisted I deserved everything they were doing to me..I almost started to believe it myself..

Sarah interrupted my thoughts by telling the 3 boys and her babysister:

"I think we got it from here, you boys should go down the slides or stairs, and start getting people excited for what's to come, tell them to cheer for it, that you've spoken to Karla, and she's ready to make due on her promise..but that she needs a few words of encouragement..I'm sure you can come up with something..and sis..I want you to go show Shelby your pictures, give her a little teaser of what we got going on up here, and tell her to keep her eye on Baywatch when the time comes! Tell her we have much better pictures where that came from, and the videos are fuckin hilarious!" The Karens laugh, likely remembering them capturing me pleading to be spanked further..

The brother and boyfriends huff and little bit, not super obvious but definitely an audible pout that they weren't going to hangout on the tower a bit longer gawking..the boyfriends of the Karen and Shelby hadn't said anything at all, just as before, maybe trying to not upset the women with to much participation with the hot exposed girl. Maybe they were just happy to gawk, I don't know, but I could tell they were sad to leave, I couldn't blame them really..even abused my ass was probably the best one they'd ever seen..

The babysister also seems bothered, verbally protesting that she wants to remain:

"That's not fair! I wanna help humiliate her too!, I'm Shelby's sister as well! Come on sis..let me stay up here, I REALLY wanna be the one to show the entire party her boobies.." she pleaded with Sarah.

I was nearly disconnected with reality at this point, I couldn't struggle, and pleading was useless, I tried to accept the reality that sooner or later my tits would be exposed to the audience below, but I simply couldn't wrap my brain around it..this didn't feel real..it had to be a dream..I watched the audience below, studied them, ignoring most of what was said around me at the time, hearing, but not allowing my body to show a response. I watched how eager, and impatient the crowd seemed to be growing, all eyes were glancing at me, waiting for me to fulfill my promise from social media..they were growing restless..it was only a matter of time..and I'd faintly heard Sarah instruct the boys to rile the crowd up..I didn't know what to expect by that, but I didn't like the sound of it at all..or the sound of the babysister pleading to be the one to expose my "boobies."

I squeezed my eyes shut tight, attempting to wake from this nightmare.

"You know you could atleast pretend, not to be disappointed by my dismissal, you little perverts, especially in front of your girl, or your girl's brother and sisters.."

Sarah said to the boys, they denied it, pretending they didn't know what she was talking about, I heard their voices for the first time, but just briefly, in my disassociated state, I didn't really care to know what was said, maintaining my focus on the audience, and attempting to wake up. Neither of which, was doing me any good..

I was snapped back to my reality when Sarah offered her babysister an ultimatum:

"As for you, you'll do what I tell you to do, and baring her tits to ALL those boys below.."

(She jabbed my side as she said this, making sure I was paying attention, I maintained my silence.)

"..was MY idea and I'm gonna be the one to do it! You need to make sure Shelby sees what's happened so far, and is ready to see this bitch humiliated further..this is all for Shelby after all..but I'll make you a deal.."

"What sort of deal?" The babysister interrupts Sarah.

My full attention is on this new development, fearful for what was being cooked up behind me..

I then hear soft whispers from Sarah to her babysister, I can't make it out, but just their act of whispering gives me chills..

"No fucking way really!" The babysister says wickedly.

"Well we don't want the boys to leave so dissapointed, huffing and puffing and the like.." she laughs, the jab meant for the boys, but making me squirm as well, I was simply their entertainment toy..

The boys don't seem to protest that they aren't disappointed this time, their eagerness shown by their silence, they didn't want to say anything to screw this up.

More whispers, this time closer to me, I get the hint that they aren't trying to hide their words from me, but rather not ruin the surprise for the boys..even still I barely catch the words Sarah whispers..

"..not all the way.." is all I'm able to make out..

Then without further warning, I feel tiny fingers curl into my waistband..the babysister begins to laugh wickedly, and I hear her phone begin to record very close to me..I let out a squeal loud, but not loud enough to carry down to the crowd below..

"Noooo! Not in front of the boysss! I whine in pathetic protest.

The babysister spares me no mercy, and inches the wedgied spandex out from up my ass crack, and begins to slowly work the bottoms down my cheeks..

I make unintelligent whiny noises as she does, unable to formulate words, when half of my ass is exposed the babysister pauses, exclaiming:

"Oh my fuckin gawdd, was this here when you guys got here..?" The girl laughs and even pokes the jewel in my crack, in which she is referring to. Everyone on the tower laughs at the sight of my plugged ass and the babysister pressing on the jewel as she questions it's origin..

Karen 2 answers the teen's question:

"Well I really wouldn't of been surprised if it was..given that she's such a slut and all, but I'm taking full credit for that one! Popped it in there myself.."

"Well I did pull her asscheeks as far apart as they'd go..." Sarah adds, not allowing Karen full credit.

They speak so casually about the most humiliating experiences of my life..I don't know what brings me to do it, but at this moment I crane my neck once more to look at the tormentors and viewers. The boys all have visible erections at the view of my exposed, spanked, and plugged bare cheeks and crack..the description of how the plug had gotten there, no doubt causing more arousal at the visual image Sarah and Karen 2 were describing, paired with the result of said image right in front of them..there arousal caused me great shame but also made my womanhood quiver once more..

"Oh my gawd that's soooo funny! Wish I'd of been here to see that!" The babysister continues peeling my bottoms down my ass..leaving them bunched at the bottom with my pussy covered like Sarah had before..

"Don't worry we caught in all in HD!" Karen 1 reminds the youngest sister.

The babysister concludes one video, and I hear Sarah tell her "not to post these ones." Which was atleast a temporary relief..

I hear the babysister begin another video, this time just poking and prodding at the jewel, wiggling the plug around in my ass, and in general just toying with me. I continued to peer behind me, my eyes on the boys eyes, which were locked to my asscheeks..I also gazed down once more to the tents in their trunks..my voice silent, my pride shattered, the plug being poked and prodded caused further discomfort..and I burned from the shame of it all, but something inside me burned in a very different way from all of this..I couldn't believe Karen 1 would just allow her boyfriend to gawk, or that the girls would allow their brother and even Shelby's boyfriend to see me like this..the feelings building inside me, I tried to push deeper down and ignore it, but I couldn't help it..it wasn't voluntary..my brain did not think anything about this was hot..but my body did..I was shivering at this point, from the mix of emotions and adrenaline..

"I bet you loveee the boys staring at your booty don't you slut.." the babysister talks filth to me, no one stops her..

"No.." I lie in a shaky voice.

"Hm..I'd say you're lying, I know its making them squirm, watching me play with your plug..its making you squirm too.."

"No. You're wrong." I attempt to assert with confidence.

"Then why are you looking at them, if you so badly don't want them to look at you?" The babysister questions.

had I really been so obvious..

"I just..couldn't look at the growing crowd anymore.." I attempt to dismiss her accusations with excuses.

"Mhm.." the babysister says.

"Well you're gonna be looking at all of them VERY soon! I think it's time to wrap up and get down there boys..that's enough Sasha..you've had your fun, it's my turn, the crowd is going to get restless. Go to Shelby." Sarah interrupts, and I'm somewhat thankful she's taken the lead from her evil little sister..they were definitely related.

"No, hold on I think I'm on to something here sis.." Sasha dismisses her sisters request.

"Now sweet Kayla..don't lie to me here..did you like the boys seeing your naked booty and plugged little asshole..?" Sasha continues..

This line of questioning had returned, I was growing worried that I really had been obvious in my slight arousal..no she's just tormenting me..I tried to convince myself.

Are you excited to show the party your tits? Did you like getting your naked ass spanked in public? Or your humiliation being recorded the entire time?! She interrogated me.

"No of fucking course I didn't like any of this? Would you? Would any girl? This is fucking humiliating and I just wanna go home..what in the hell would make you think that ANYONE would want this?" I get louder putting all of my heart and soul into it, and I wasn't lying, even if my body had betrayed me, my mind was sound, this was not hot or okay, and I definitely wasn't happy to be in this position..she was wrong..

"Sasha, seriously, you're done here, I'm glad you're continuing to mock and belittle the little slut..but it's time for the next phase, it's time for you to go to Shelby, it's time to show the whole party the bitches tits! You're getting in my way." Sarah says coldly, attempting to show authority to her sister.

I'd turned back to the party at this point, not wanting to look at the boys, or give the girl I now knew as Sasha, anymore ideas. Sarah's second attempt to dismiss her sister was welcoming, especially with her sisters recent questioning..but Sarah's threats, and pushiness had all but confirmed that she was definitely going through with her plan, and it was just as mortifying if not more so to the remains of my dignity..these sisters were both evil..I really had messed with the wrong family..

"Fine..if you'd of just waited a damn minute you'd of let me get to my point..but I'm not fucking leaving until I show you and the boys that Kayla here..isn't just a slut..she's a fuckin liar!" Sasha says in this crazy voice..a chill goes down my spine as I assume what comes next..

Sasha then peels my bottoms down just a couple inches further from behind..in the front the bottoms rolls just slightly down my hips and I clinch my body in fear that she's yanking them fully down..exposing my sex to the boys behind..and the boys below..but she let's the bottoms go, the spandex remains clung to my skin where she let it go..my front was safe from the party's view..but everyone on the tower now has an undeterred view of little white pussy from behind, I feel wind against my exposed lips..I shiver..both at the shock and humiliation of it all..and the sensation against my moist coochie..my shame reaches new highs as the "babysister" pronouces:

"I told you she was lying! She's soaking wet! She's actually enjoying this! Oh my fuckin gawd, you truly are a little slut!"

The Karens burst into laughter, the boys gasp and then grow silent, I didn't need to look to know they were looking right at my moist slit, exposed to open air from behind..with hard ons just gawking shamelessly..I had told myself not to look, but even imagining them standing behind me..looking at me..helpless..my eyes rolled and I grew even more turned on somehow..I bit my tongue, trying to distract myself from these filthy thoughts..Sasha and Sarah mock me, calling me every dirty name in the book, Karen 1 and Sasha step closer with their cameras and I feel them press the phones near my inner thighs..getting explicit views of Sasha's big reveal..I lightly shuttered and cried to myself, burning in a deep shame from this entire ordeal, and from them pointing out, showing off, and now documenting my unwanted arousal..

"Alright, that was good..now you and the boys need to get down there! There's many more people who want to see our little slutty playtoy's bits and pieces..boys I know you're uh..probably finding it hard to think right now..but you need to get down there and get the crowd riled up and cheering for Kayla..and Sasha you need to get to Shelby..we got it from here..that was..that was good, I'd of never thought ANYONE would be that wet from what she's been through..outing her like that, top notch, and I'm impressed, but I still need you to go away now sister, this is my show.." Sarah says commandingly.

"Fine.." Sasha says begrudgingly, not wanting to leave the tower, or stop assisting in my humilation..I hear one last video begin on the young teens phone..then I feel two little fingers touch my lips, the fingers are together at first, but then they part into a peace sign..spreading my dripping pussy completely open..and documenting it for her camera..I imagine if the boys hadn't creamed themselves yet, they likely just did..my pussy throbs for the camera at the thought of it, the filthy thoughts returning and betraying me once more..the spreading of my pussy by the young girl's peace sign..as well as her filming it..was causing me intense humiliation and shame..but the thoughts of the boys looking on brought arousal..as did the open wind literally blowing inside of me now..

my minds telling me no..but my body..my body's telling me yes..

"Don't post any of those ones dude.." Sarah says once more.

"Yeah, yeah.." Sasha says, standing to head back down the stairs, and allowing my pussy to snap closed..she'd brought her phone so never planned on going down the slides. Her final words weren't promising to the "happens on the tower, stays on the tower" mental I'd hoped for..but I just had to be faithful that she'd listened to her older sister..

The boys had planned on going down the slide, and they each stepped closer to me than ever before, drinking in as much of the view as they could, the two boyfriends dissapeared down the slide first, I saw ones trousers tented, the others was stained..I couldn't help but glance at each of them before they'd went down the slide..my pussy throbbed further, I was really beginning to get pretty turned on..I didn't know how to stop it, but erections and stains I could openly see..because of my body, weren't helping..

The brother was last to head down the slide..he lingered a moment, staring, drinking me in like the others, but then to my surprise, smacking each of my asscheeks one solid time, I moaned from the strikes of his firm hands..both in pain and pleasure.

"I've wanted to do that since I got up here..and from the sound of those moans..and your dripping pussy..I'd say you wanted me to as well..you know we went to school together right?" The brother said directly in my ears..I could feel his warm breath against them..my eyes rolled a bit and my heart fluttered as he spoke so boldly tk me..what the hell was wrong with me..

"GET DOWN THERE BILLY!" Sarah says out of nowhere, snapping me and Billy out of our dazed states..

"I'm going, I'm going.." he shimmies by me to the body slide, I look at his bulge swinging as he does..he sees me gazing and winks at me, my face flushes and I look away embarrassed and shy..he dissapears down the slide to my brain's relief..and my body's dismay..

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Sarah asks me after a moment or two of silence.

I remained silent, I didn't have an answer, I was asking myself the very same question..

"Was it the spanking? The plug? The boys? The bondage? The humiliation? I mean really girl I'm curious at this point, are you lez? Did we get you all hot and bothered?"

For some reason I respond honestly to the wicked girl, maybe because I'm out of it with my arousal, and the repeated adrenaline spikes of each increasingly worse humiliation..

"It was..the boys..looking at me..I..I couldn't help it.."

Why did I tell her that..

Sarah laughs at my honestly and responds..

"Oh girly..there's so many more boys that are going to see you today..if a few guys made you get like that..you're gonna cream yourself..you know this is supposed to be a punishment right..?"

Thanks for reading, let me know what you think! More to come soon, enjoying writing this one and want to get it to conclusion asap, to begin writing on ALIK or something else new.

Any and all "thanks" and feedback is greatly appreciated.
RollTiideRoll2

Re: Lifeguards Last Ride(parts 1, 2, 3, 4) (new part 7/11/22)(Month Late DQ from Summer Story Contest)

Post by RollTiideRoll2 »

❤️❤️❤️❤️
Just a random idea that popped into my head. Why not have a fellow lifeguard join in some sort of hanging wedgie piñata ordeal?
Nikolai

Re: Lifeguards Last Ride(parts 1, 2, 3, 4) (new part 7/11/22)(Month Late DQ from Summer Story Contest)

Post by Nikolai »

RollTiideRoll2 wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 11:15 pm ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Just a random idea that popped into my head. Why not have a fellow lifeguard join in some sort of hanging wedgie piñata ordeal?
I haven't forgotten the other lifeguards..;)
dthoris

Post by dthoris »

Nikolai wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 2:15 am I haven't forgotten the other lifeguards..;)
hmmm..Haven't you?
:lol:
Hope you get around to completing this one.