Sarah's Skunked Streak

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Just-some-guy1234321

Sarah's Skunked Streak

Post by Just-some-guy1234321 »

Part 1:

Sarah Wilson was an athletic girl. With long, slender legs, a modest chest (somewhere between an A and B cup), long red hair tied up in a ponytail, icy blue eyes, and a firm butt on a 5'8" frame, the twenty-five year old was a beauty and often used the nature trail on the outskirts of town for her early morning jogs.

Her roommate, Katelyn, had always called her insane for getting up at the crack of dawn and driving out to the woods just for a run, often asking why the woman didn't just buy a treadmill or at the very least go to the park and jog like normal people. And as usual, Sarah just laughed her off, telling her that a "introverted, D&D obsessed dweeb" wouldn't understand.

Yeah, at times, Sarah could be a bit of a... "Jerk", to put it nicely.

Sarah was halfway through the wooded area when she finally came to a stop, sitting down on a tree stump as she pulled a bottle of water from out of her bag. As she took a look at her surroundings, Sarah smiled at the beauty of nature. The crystal blue lake to her left, fed from a flowing stream and teaming with fish.

The grand oaks, willows, and elms to her right, the trees providing a cool shade over the nature trail as the branches waved in the breeze.

The bush right in front of her, which rustled loudly as something moved through the undergrowth in her general direction.

Wait what?

Sarah did a double take as she saw the bush rustling in front of her, slowly sitting her water bottle down as she reached into her bag again. While her town hadn't had bears, wolves, or mountain lions for over a hundred years, it did have the occasional coyote running around the nature trails. While Sarah had never had an encounter with an animal of any kind on this nature trail (barring one deer she had spooked last week, and the fox that ran across her path), she wasn't about to take any chances.

Sarah pulled the air horn from out of her pack, finger at the ready as she prepared to scare off the coyote who was about to come out, only to go wide eyed in a mixture of surprise and horror at the animal that did just that. The good news was, it wasn't a coyote; so she was spared from either a predatory attack or rabies.

The bad news was, the animal that had come out was, arguably, much, much worse.

In her shock, Sarah dropped the air horn, which landed on the ground and released a deafening noise that echoed throughout the entire woods.

Causing the skunk to jump in surprise as it looked towards the young woman...
Girlspns
Strip-Master In-Chief

Re: Sarah's Skunked Streak

Post by Girlspns »

Great start, can't wait to see what comes next.
Just-some-guy1234321

Part 2:

"N-nice skunky, skunky, skunky." Sarah said as calmly as she could while slowly standing up and beginning to back away carefully. "Good skunky. I'm backing away now, see? T-there's no need for you to feel threatened and - "

But, alas, it was all for naught.

The skunk immediately turned around, lifted it's tail, and sprayed Sarah from head to toe with it's foul defense mechanism, causing Sarah to scream as she was drenched in skunk musk. The scent of the foul smelling waste filled her nostrils, ran down her throat, and caused her eyes to begin to burn as the liquid splashed across her exposed skin. Worst of all, it was so pungent that it caused her to choke, her eyes to tear up, and her skin to begin burning.

The skunk made a run for then, leaving the yong woman to roll around on the ground, rubbing her face in the grass and dirt as she screamed. Looking up, despite her vision being blurry, Sarah made out the lake in front of her.

Without thinking, Sarah kicked off her running shoes and socks before practically ripping off her shorts, tank top, sports bra, and underpants as she ran towards the water, yanking out her hair scrunchie as she jumped into the water completely naked. The young woman splashed around in the shallow, freezing waters of the lake like a dying trout as she attempted to wash the musk out of her eyes.

After what felt like years (but was actually around ten minutes), Sarah finally managed to regain her sight as she sat in the freezing cold water, tightly hugging herself in both an attempt to hide her bare breasts and from the icy chill of the lake. There was still one problem now: She absolutely reeked!

"Okay, no problem." Sarah thought to herself as she sat up and slowly made her way towards the shoreline of the lake, "I just need to put my clothes back on, get to my car, drive back home, get Katelyn to go out and by a few hundred jars of tomato juice, wash this horrid smell off me, and then pretend like this nightmare had never -"

Sarah stopped her thoughts dead in there tracks as she let out a horrified mix between a gasp and a shriek. They we're gone! Everything was gone!

Her pack (which contained her phone, car keys, and house keys), her tank top, her shoes, her shorts, her underwear, her sports bra; all that remained was only her hair scrunchie and her socks. Everything else was just gone!

It took about a minute for the reality of the situation to set in as the young woman stood up to look for her clothes. Everything was gone. She was nude. In the middle of a forest.

"What - ?! Why - ?! When - ?! Where - ?! How - ?!" Sarah stammered, her face redder than a tomato. "Where are my clothes?! Where is my pack?! They couldn't have just -"

Sarah's blood ran cold as realized that there was only one reason that her clothes and belongings would just disappear: Someone had took them! And that meant...

"Someone had to see me!" she realized, "There was someone out here!"

Terror gripped the young woman's heart as she began to frantically search the bushes around her, terrified of what she might find out that someone had seen her. Despite her best efforts, however, the young woman didn't see anyone around.

There was nobody there.

"Hello? Is somebody there?" she called out, not wanting to jump at whatever was lurking around the corner. But, of course, she knew there was no one there.

"Okay, Sarah." She said to herself, "You're in the middle of the woods, wet, butt naked, smelling like a skunk that had too much chilli and garlic, and, judging by the sun, the nature trail is going to get busier very soon. And with no way to get into your car, nor call for help, and most of the town getting ready to start the day by now..." Sarah knew that she was going to have to make the best out of a very, very bad situation.

So she did the only thing that she could do. Covering her breasts with one arm and wedging a hand between her legs to cover her womanhood, the naked woman picked up her socks and slipped them on her feet before picking up the scrunchie and putting her hair back up into a ponytail.

With that done, the young woman let out a whimper as she covered herself again and ran down the nature trail the way she came, blushing furiously at the realization that she had to streak back home.
mikewozere

Post by mikewozere »

Great story.
Undoubtedly her tormentor(s) are watching nearby. Interested to see what develops ;-)
Mike
Dormouse

Post by Dormouse »

We don't get skunks in the UK, I'm pleased to say, but I was once in the US on Amtrak going through New Mexico and there was suddenly a terrible smell on the train which my fellow passengers told me was probably due to hitting a skunk.
FinchAgent

Post by FinchAgent »

Nice start. A bit impractical to run around the forest in socks, but I suppose she doesn't have anywhere else to put them.
Just-some-guy1234321

Part 3:

Sarah couldn't believe that this was happening as she ran down the nature trail. How had this happened?! How had she gone from a normal daily routine, to running around wet and naked with just a pair of socks and a hair scrunchie as her only form of modesty?!

"I just had to strip freaking butt naked before jumping into the lake, didn't I?" Sarah muttered to herself angrily as she looked around nervously, hugging herself so tightly that it hurt. "I could've just ran to the lake and soak my head, or at least take off my shoes and jump in with my clothes on, but no. I had to remove all my clothes like a freaking moron!"

As she berated herself for all her stupidity, she was suddenly pulled out of her ranting by the sound of people talking, causing her stomach to drop and her eyes to widen as she looked up and saw a man and a woman about her age walking down the trail.

"Oh no. No I can't be seen like this!" Sarah whispered to herself in horror. She'd never live this down! Thankfully, it seemed like the couple were deep into their conversation to notice the naked woman, but Sarah knew that wouldn't last.

Looking around desperately, Sarah noticed a litter barrel that was placed along the trail for people to throw their garbage into, even though they rarely ever did. Seeing the approaching couple coming closer, Sarah let out a pathetic whimper as she jumped into the barrel, thanking whatever higher power existed that the barrel was empty as she crouched down inside it and brought her knees to her chest.

"... So then I told Becca that if she wanted me to - " Sarah heard the man say, only to hear him stop as he sniffed a few times, making a gagging noise. "Ugh! What is that smell?!"

"We're in the woods, genius." Sarah heard the woman say sarcastically, "It's most likely a skunk."

Sarah's face paled as she brought an arm to her nose and took a sniff, recoiling in both a mixture of horror and disgust. She was so busy berating herself and focusing on trying to not be seen, that she had actually forgotten the second main reason she had to get home: She reeked to high Heaven!

If sneaking back home naked without being seen was a difficult challenge in and of itself, then it was now going to nearly impossible without anyone smelling her!

Cautiously, Sarah raised her head as she heard the couple continue another conversation with each other, now trying to decide whether they should go back or continue on. "Please don't see me! Please don't see me! Please don't see me! Please don't see me!" Sarah thought to herself nervously as the two kept talking with one another.

"Look, I say we go back." The man argued, "If a skunk's around here, I do not want to have my social life ruined for a while!"

"You're being a drama queen." The woman laughed, rolling her eyes. "Skunks are shy and peaceful animals, and they only use their spray as a last resort. If we keep our distance and not startle one, we should be perfectly fine. Now let's just continue on."

"Please just pick something and go!" Sarah begged, wanting to get out of this situation and back to town before everyone and their grandmother was out and about.

"Fine!" The man groaned reluctantly, "But if we get sprayed, you're the one airing out the house after our baths!"

Sarah let out a sigh of relief as the couple continued down the trail, thankful that they were finally moving on. Once they were facing the opposite direction, Sarah began to carefully climb out of the barrel. However, the naked woman lost her balance, causing her to yelp in surprise as the barrel fell over with her inside it. The woman crawled out of the barrel, groaning.

"What the hell?!"

Sarah's eyes widened. She was caught! Without thinking, the woman got back up and bolted down the trail in the opposite direction of the couple, not even bothering to cover her front as she felt her face turn scarlet. She did, however, use one hand to cover her butt as she heard the sound of a phone camera.

"What the absolute heck was that about?!" The man asked once Sarah was a few yards away.

"Hold on, let me check something." The woman said as she pulled up the text messages of her phone. She sent the picture she had taken of Sarah's naked butt to one of her contacts, followed by a quick question:

> Was that what you wanted us to see out here? Was that her?

A few seconds later, her phone buzzed as she received the reply:

> Yep! That's her.

> And her humiliation is just getting started... :twisted:
FinchAgent

Post by FinchAgent »

Nice stuff. But this part was a bit confusing:
Just-some-guy1234321 wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 3:31 am Sarah let out a sigh of relief as the couple continued down the trail, thankful that they were finally moving on. Once they were facing the opposite direction, Sarah began to carefully climb out of the barrel. However, the naked woman lost her balance, causing her to yelp in surprise as the barrel fell over with her inside it. The woman crawled out of the barrel, groaning.

"What the hell?!"

Sarah's eyes widened. She was caught! Without thinking, the woman got back up and bolted down the trail in the opposite direction of the couple, not even bothering to cover her front as she felt her face turn scarlet. She did, however, use one hand to cover her butt as she heard the sound of a phone camera.

"What the absolute heck was that about?!" The man asked once Sarah was a few yards away.

"Hold on, let me check something." The woman said as she pulled up the text messages of her phone. She sent the picture she had taken of Sarah's naked butt to one of her contacts, followed by a quick question:
You've used "the woman" to refer to both Sarah and the unnamed woman in the couple, so I was disoriented in a couple of places and had to reread a few times to figure out what was going on. I'd recommend just using her name and pronouns everywhere. Even if it feels a bit repetitive, it's usually clearer.
Just-some-guy1234321

FinchAgent wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 6:29 am Nice stuff. But this part was a bit confusing:
Just-some-guy1234321 wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 3:31 am Sarah let out a sigh of relief as the couple continued down the trail, thankful that they were finally moving on. Once they were facing the opposite direction, Sarah began to carefully climb out of the barrel. However, the naked woman lost her balance, causing her to yelp in surprise as the barrel fell over with her inside it. The woman crawled out of the barrel, groaning.

"What the hell?!"

You've used "the woman" to refer to both Sarah and the unnamed woman in the couple, so I was disoriented in a couple of places and had to reread a few times to figure out what was going on. I'd recommend just using her name and pronouns everywhere. Even if it feels a bit repetitive, it's usually clearer.
Thank you. Your advice and critique are noted and appreciated. I'll keep it in mind and try to do that for the rest of the story.