The Hypnotist

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
Executionus

Re: The Hypnotist (Updated June 26)

Post by Executionus »

You've got to admire the world class next level audacity of Alicia saying "He's taken this too far".
TheBlushingPrincess

Post by TheBlushingPrincess »

Executionus wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 7:44 pm You've got to admire the world class next level audacity of Alicia saying "He's taken this too far".
Very funny! Honestly, the irony didn't even occur to me!
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

TheBlushingPrincess wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 8:29 pm Very funny! Honestly, the irony didn't even occur to me!
Gettin' a little too deep into character over there me-thinks.
Mikik

Post by Mikik »

I'm screwed. Like totally screwed. Alicia got me cornered. It doesn't matter what i'm gonna answer, i'll be naked in any case.

Admitting i'm faking is like admit that i want to be stripped and the towel goes off. If i keep on saying that i'm trully hypnotized Alicia won't believe me and the towel goes off.

My dear, sweet buddy is smarter than i thought! Somehow she managed to tie me up naked and give me all the blame me for that.

The towel is still covering the best of me but i feel Alicia tugging on it. Stacy and Jodi are eager to play with my penis. "What is going to be?"

I swallow. My heart is racing. Alicia smirks at me. I think say she's loving to tease me and see me so troubled and embarrassed.

She readjust the towel. "You know what? Take your time!" she gets up. "We have all the day free and i don't mind a boy tied on my bed. You'll give me an answer eventually."

She reaches my boner with the tip of her index finger and pokes on it. "Am i clear?" my penis bounce up and down.
"ahaha" Alicia laughs at the sight. She pokes it again saying "Boing, Boing!"

"It seems that Mr. Penie is saying yes!" Stacy pointed out.

"Yes, i'm a faker or yes, i'm hypnotized?" Alicia asks sarcastically and makes my penis bounce a little more.

I groan and struggle to get free. In doing so the towel slide away a little. I stop and stare down, frightened by the sight of the towel dangerously almost off my crotch.

Alicia laughs and readjusts the towel. "Ahaha be careful! You can't move! Do you want your penie to pop out? Ahah"

She put her fingers on my side and makes them walk up. "You can't move!" she teases. The tip of her fingers barely touch my skin. "There're spiders on your skin!"
She's not tickling me but the sensation is kinda unpleasant.

I move my hips in discomfort. "You can't move!" Alicia smiles. She gets more comfortable and keep on with her teasing.

She has an amused expression on her face. I guess she would love to see the towel go off because i "accidentally" make it fall.

It's hard to think straight right now. I can't help but wince under Alicia's fingers. I'm doing my best to keep the towel in place.

Stacy walks in front of me. "I still want to know who you like the best?" she turns and gives me her back.
"Who has the best butt?" she bends over offering me a great view.

Jodi do the same. My penis reacts making the towel tilt. "I told you don't move!" Alicia keeps on moving gently her fingers on my skin.

Danm it! The girls know how to torture a boy!

Alicia wants me to answer. "Come on lover boy! Who's the best butt?"

I mumble something then whisper "... Jodi..."

Jodi celebrates and declares one point for her.

"Ah! Bad boy!" Alicia playfully slaps my boner. She doesn't hurt me, not even a little. Just another of her tricks to make me jolt.

"Lucky Jodi. But what about boobs?" Stacy put her hands on thr feet board showing me her cleavage. She's the one with the biggest breast.

Alicia doesn't stop with her fingers teasing.
Jodi began to lift up her shirt but Alicia stops her. "Jodi! Don't you dare!"

All the girls wait for my answer. They are surprised to know that my favorite boobs are Alicia's.

"oh! You're so sweet!" Alicia pet my boner with her hand.

Stacy is kinda upset. She's made up the game but lost twice. "I can't believe you like Alicia's boobs more than mine" she says in an angry tone. Then out of nowhere she pick an angle of the towel and pull it away from my crotch.

Yelling "Noooo" Alicia grabs the towel at the very last moment. My crotch is still covered but Stacy and Alicia are playing a game of tug-of-war.

"Stop it Stacy!"

"Let us see!"

Back and forward, back and forward. The towel brush against my penis. I moan in pleasure.

"Girls! Girls!" Jodi tries to caught her friends attention. "Girls you're jerking him off"

Alicia and Stacy stare at each other. They don't say a word but smiles. Then as if they were on agreement they begin to move the towel back and forward but slowly, in perfect time.

They smirk when they see me on the edge of an orgasm. And they stop. I'm trembling and groan in discomfort. The towel is still in place. My penis is pulsing under it.

"Hihih i'm sorry Matt but it's so funny to tease you! Plus i'm still quite sure that you are faking every!" Alicia looks at me with a mischievous expression.
TheBlushingPrincess

Re: The Hypnotist (Updated July 6)

Alicia’s POV

I stand back and look at Matt. I smile and announce, “Okay, Matt. We’re going to do a test. Once and for all, we’re going to find out if you’re really hypnotized or if you’re faking.”

I walk over and untie his hands.

“Stand up,” I order.

He’s so cute. He reaches with both hands down to the towel, and holding it in place in front of his dick, he stands up for me, Jodi, and Stacy. We eye him from head to toe. Totally naked, just covered by that tiny towel. He keeps his butt against the wall so we can’t see it.

I say, “When I snap my fingers, you will remain conscious, but you will be fully receptive to my every command.”

Snap.

His head stays up, but his eyes kind of space out. Sort of glazed over. And his dick gets soft. (I can tell through the towel.) I think this is very interesting.

I give him these instructions:

“Jodi, Stacy, and I are going to do some things in front of you. Some sexy things. But no matter how sexy you think we are, and no matter how aroused you are, your penis will stay completely soft. Again, your penis will stay completely soft. So if you get hard, I’ll know you’re not hypnotized. I’ll know you’re faking. And if you’re faking, the punishment will be that you get tied up. Hands and feet. And then, towel is coming off... and you're going to pay big-time. But if you stay soft, then I know you’re actually hypnotized.”

I look at Matt’s penis through the towel. It’s still soft. Okay. Good for him. We’ll see how he does with his first test.

I go over to Stacy and Jodi and whisper in their ear. Then they walk up to Matt, just a few feet in front of him. And get this. They start to kiss each other. Full mouth. The whole thing. Just standing in front of Matt, making out with each other. They glance down at his dick. Still nothing poking up at the towel. Stacy starts to pull Jodi’s shirt over her head. They keep kissing and touching each other’s arms and upper bodies. I look at Matt’s dick again, through the towel. Still soft. Huh. Either he’s really hypnotized or he’s got some incredible boner control!

I tell Jodi and Stacy to stop. Clearly, the making out isn’t working.

So I go into the kitchen and get an ice cream cone. I bring it out. I give it to Stacy. I whisper something in her ear.

Stacy gets down on her knees in front of Matt. She looks him in the eye, and starts to lick and suck that ice cream cone. She’s really working it. Working her tongue from every angle. Shit. She’s almost making me hard! I glance at the towel. Still flat. Nothing poking through. This is crazy. Stacy is working her tongue like nobody’s business, and Matt’s still soft as ever.

So I figure I need to take matters into my own hands.

I walk up to Matt. I tell him, “Alright, Matt. Here we go. You’re going to get to watch me strip. Now remember, you get hard, we tie you up, and the towel comes off. Understand?” He doesn’t even flinch. I playfully tap the tip of his nose with my finger.

I step back a couple of feet. I sexily pull my top up and over my head. I lean forward a bit, giving him a good view of my cleavage. I glance at the towel. Shit. Still nothing!

I shimmy out of my shorts. They drop to my ankles. I step out of them. There I am. In just my bra and panties. I put my hands up into my hair and give a pouty face. I twirl slowly a couple of times, making sure to stop for a bit and stick out my ass for him. I glance at the towel. Still nothing. Shit. Is this some crazy joke that he’s playing on me to make me get naked for him? Well, he’ll pay for that! But I’m not stopping until he’s hard as a fucking rock.

I walk right up to him. I say, “Matt, are you ready? Are you ready to see my breasts? Because I’m about to take off my bra. And there they will be. All for you to look at. But my goodness, Matt. I sure hope seeing my breasts doesn’t make you hard. Because then we’ll all know you’re faking. And your punishment will be significant.”

He doesn’t respond at all.

I step back a couple of feet. I start to undo the clasp (it’s in front). I’m almost about to expose my breasts to him. I can’t believe it. Am I really going to do this??? In front of my friend, Matt??? The clasp is undone. I’m just about to pull the bra away, but then I look at the towel. And guess what I see. Guess what I fucking see!
GeekGuy

Re: The Hypnotist (Updated July 5)

Post by GeekGuy »

Evil cliff hanger BP. I'm liking the story's progress.
Lola

Re: The Hypnotist (Updated July 5)

Post by Lola »

Nice move from Alicia! Surely Matt's penis can't fake anything ahaha
Mikik

Re: The Hypnotist (Updated July 8)

Post by Mikik »

Matt's Pov

Alicia set me up for good! It doesn't matter anymore if i stay silent or i speak. My own manhood will speak for me, and it won't fake anything. Eventually Alicia will know the whole truth.

I feel an odd sensation of humiliation and shame. The girls are using my penis against me. They're toying with both my mind and body. I'm totally under their mercy. A landslide victory for the girls in the war of sexs.

I adjust the towel the best i can wrapping it around my waist. It's so small it barely covers my crotch and i have to hold it by the sides or it will fall. Alicia let me do that. I can feel her gaze on my penis. I swallow and pretend to be perfectly at ease but it's kinda clear that i'm not.

I pray my penis will stay soft!

The girls are good at teasing me. I must admit they great. I can't be soft forever. I try to think at something else. College studies, video games, what will i have for dinner and oh my good Alicia is stripping!!

My heart began to race! I see her eyes gulted on my penis. I look away. The floor the roof my sides and she's smiling and posing for me! In nothing more than bra and panties!

I'm trambling. Ok ok now, i have to relax and keep the calm. What can i have for dinner? Pizza? No i always eat pizza. I think i'll go to the market later and see what... She's undoing her bra!!

That's too much. I can't look away. My penis is betraying me. Alicia has a delightful smile on her face. I know that she knows she's driving me crazy.

She stay there waiting for the inevitable and then a tent began to grow on the towel! That's it! I'm screwed.

The bulge grows. Alicia rises an eyebrow and blames me with her eyes.

The towel change shape and hangs on my hard on.

Stacy and Joi giggle. "He was faking!" they say with surprise. "He was faking, he was faking" they repeat it so many time that it turns into a little chant.
"He was faking, he was faking na na na na" they dance around a little mocking me with victory signs.

Alicia ignores them. She doesn't say anything but wait for me to explain.

"Wait Alicia don't get mad. I can explain.

I wasn't fake anything at first. When we were alone i swear i was trully hypnotized! It was a strange sensation. I couldn't move my body for real! You were embarrassing me so much with all your teasing and i was afraid you wanted to strip me naked just for fun.

Even when Jodi and Stacy arrived i was still under hypnosis. I know you've already seen me stark naked! When i tried to run away and you chased me. Was it funny to see me with not a single piece of cloth on? "

Alicia tries to hold a laugh. Stacy and Jodi say me that i'm right. They say they've already seem my "penie" and laugh. I know i'm right! What's up with them? Strange!

"And then? When did you start to pretend?" Alicia asks.

"Ok, ok don't get mad! When Stacy and Jodi showed me their boobs i wasn't under hypnosis. Come on! How could i possibly have been hypnotized by your boobs. I.. I... emm."

It's not easy and kinda embarrassing to speak about your friend's boobs when you have nothing but a towel on your erection.

"... You were driving me crazy. I couldn't relax any more or being hypnotized! I was only thinking about... Sex and stuff... I just pretend i was still under your spell to make things happen..."

"Wait! You were consciousness when we tied you up, weren't you?" Alicia ask. I nod to say yes. She takes a deep breath and says "Nice!" she makes a pause. "go on, why did you try to trick me?"

"I didn't mean to trick you. I was just waiting for something to happen when you somehow realized i was just pretending. You looked kinda angry with me and i messed it all up... I didn't want you girls to stop so i had to keep on acting. I didn't know what to do.

You told me you wanted to punish me if i was faking so i tried to stay silent but then... You're smart Alicia i give you that!"

Now what? I wait for Alicia to say something. She's taking time to increase the tension. The towel isn't doing too much to hide my arousal.

Alicia puts her pants back on but not her shirt. It's like she wants to keep my boner on. She stands in front of me, an inch from the tip on my penis.

I swallow. I'm not sure but i think she's angry.
Lola

Re: The Hypnotist (Updated July 8)

Post by Lola »

Love how things are going! Time to get evil girls!! :evil:
TheBlushingPrincess

The Hypnotist (Updated July 11)

Alicia’s POV

I look at him. I’ve got him right where I want him. This is going to be fun. I’ve wanted to see him naked ever since I found out how shy he is. And now that I know he’s got a crush on me? And also on Stacy and Jodi? Well, this is just too delicious to pass up!

“’Now what?’ you ask? I’ll tell you ‘now what.’ Now we’re going to tie you up, pull that towel off of you and take a good look at you! Right girls?”

Jodi and Stacy start chanting. “Matt is gonna be naked! Matt is gonna be naked!”

We all gather around. Of course, he can’t fight us away because he’s holding that towel in front of his boner for dear life.

It’s so easy. He’s just standing right up against the bed. So we just push him backwards and he falls onto the bed, still holding onto that little towel, retaining whatever is left of his modesty.

Carefully leaving the towel in place over his hard dick, I pull his hand up to the bedpost. “Here you go, Matt. I promise. I won’t peek. Not yet. Right girls?”

“That’s right, Alicia. Not yet!” They giggle at him as his face gets redder.

His right hand is bound. He doesn’t even resist, although he pleads a little.

“Alicia,” he says. “But you’ve already seen me naked. Earlier. Remember?”

“Oh, silly. You weren’t really naked. You were just hypnotized. You just thought you were naked!”

Then it dawns on me. If he had really been hypnotized, he wouldn’t have even remembered that. My eyes shift.

“Hey! You were lying! If you were hypnotized, you wouldn’t have remembered that! That’s extra punishment for lying. Right girls?”

Jodi and Stacy are so excited they can hardly contain themselves. They gather around Matt as I tie his other hand to the bedpost. “That’s right, Matt. EXTRA punishment for lying to us!” They laugh with glee.

“Get his feet, girls,” I order.

Stacy and Jodi waste no time pulling his legs tight and securing his ankles to the bedposts.

The three of us gather over him. We look at the towel, barely able to cover his huge erection.

I say, “Okay, Matt. It’s time to show us what you’ve got.”

He protests. “Please, no. I’m too embarrassed.”

Without warning, Stacy reaches her hand under the towel and grabs his dick without uncovering it. She gives it a couple of squeezes.

She looks at him. “Relax, Matt. From what I can tell, you’ve got absolutely nothing to be embarrassed about. I think we’re all going to like what we see. I know that I will.” She lets go and pulls her hand out from under the towel.

I say, “Okay, Matt. I’ll give you a choice. We are taking that towel off. But I’ll let you decide. Do you want all three of us to take it off at once and we all look at you? Or do you want us to do it one at a time. Maybe that would be easier for you, if it’s just one girl at a time looking at your completely naked body? What do you think?

His eyes dart between the three of us. He doesn’t know what to say.

“I guess one at a time?”

“Perfect,” I say. All smiles, I ask, “And who do you want to have the first look? Me, Jodi, or Stacy?”

I’m just standing there, still just in my shorts and bra. Stacy and Jodi are each trying to look sexier than the other.

Then Stacy says, “Matt, Matt, pick me. Pick me! I’ll make it worth your while? I want to see you first! I want to see your penis first. I really want to. Pleeeaase???”

Matt must think she’s insane. But he says, “Okay. Stacy first.”

Jodi makes a pouty face and walks out of the room.

I say, “I’m going to stay in for safety. I won’t even say anything, but I’m going to stay in. But I promise not to look. At least not too closely. Until it’s my turn.”

Matt says nothing and Stacy doesn’t care. So I go stand in the corner of the room, giving Stacy and Matt a little room.

Stacy completely tunes me out. As if she isn’t there.

It’s quiet for a minute. Stacy goes over to Matt. Through the towel, she gently rests her hand on his penis. He squirms a little.

“Matt,” she says. “Alicia says that you have a little crush on me. Is that right?”

Matt swallows. “Maybe. Maybe. Yeah, I guess I do.”

Stacy is clearly getting excited.

She says, “Okay, Matt. Well, I think you’re pretty special.” She traces her fingertips over his chest. “So just so you’re not uncomfortable, I’m going to do a little something for you. You’ve already seen my breasts, right? From before?”

Matt is getting quiet. His boner is pulsing under the towel.

“Yeah.”

“Do you want to see them again?”

“Absolutely.”

Stacy takes a step back. She pulls her shirt off (she had never put her bra back on) and covers sexily with her arms, just showing off a little cleavage. “What do you think, Matt?”

His eyes are so wide. He says nothing.

She starts to unzip her shorts and begins to shimmy out of them. They fall to her ankles and she steps out. “Oops,” she says, coyly.

“Now, Matt. Take a good look. Do you like what you see?”

He lets out a quiet “Mm hm.”

Stacy walks over to the towel. “And now it’s your turn.”

I can’t really see the towel because of where Stacy is standing. Maybe she’s doing it on purpose. But Stacy grabs the corner of the towel and pulls just a tiny little bit.

“Are you nervous, Matt?”

“Yeah.”

“Why?”

“I don’t know.”

“Is it because I’m so pretty and you’ve never been naked in front of such a pretty girl before? Or is it because you’re all tied up and you don’t know what I’m going to do to you… I mean with you?”

“I don’t know.”

“Well, it doesn’t matter. Because off… it… comes.”

Shit. She pulls off the towel. I can see Matt’s face. He’s so shy and embarrassed. He has no idea what’s going to happen.

Stacy leans down and looks at it. She’s inches from it. He can probably feel her breath on it.

“Wow, Matt. It’s beautiful. Do you mind if I touch it?”

He doesn’t respond.

“I’ll take that as a ‘yes.’”

With her fingertip, she traces along his shaft. It kind of tenses up and bounces at her touch.

“Matt, can I tell you something?”

“What?”

“Do you know what I really like doing?”

“No. What?” He is barely audible as she continues to trace her fingers up and down, so lightly caressing him up and down his dick.

“I really like sucking dick. Did you know that about me?”

“No… I didn’t…”

“Well, now you do. And I especially like sucking really nice dicks like yours.” She’s now stroking it more fully with her closed hand.

“So I guess the question is, do you want me to suck your dick? Do you like blowjobs?”

“Ummmm…”

“Because I’ll need to hear you say it. I’ll need to hear you say, ‘Stacy, will you please give me a blowjob?’”

She climbs onto the bed and starts to lay down between his legs, putting her head just inches from his dick. I’m not sure about this. Okay, I know he’s got a little crush on her, but I thought that he and I were going to get together eventually. Not him and Stacy. But shit. What do I do? Do I go interrupt this? I mean, fuck. He’s about to get a blowjob. I mean, I can’t watch that. Shit. Now I want to blow him too! I can’t take it.

I jump out of the corner.

They are both surprised that I jumped out. I’m standing at the bed. Fuck! I look down and see his dick. He sees me looking. He’s mortified. But damn. Stacy was right. It’s a nice one! Really handsome!

Stacy yells at me. “Get the hell out of here, Alicia. Matt and I need some alone time.”

But I look at Matt. I say, “I can give better head than Stacy. I promise you that!”

She looks at me. “You’re all talk, Alicia. Prove it. You’re not even showing him any skin. Look at me. I’m in nothing but my panties!”

Matt has this weird look in his eyes, as these two girls he’s hot for are arguing over who is going to blow him. I recognize the insanity of the moment, but I’m too much in it to do anything about it.

Just then, Jodi comes running in. “What’s all the commotion about?”

Stacy says, “I was just about to give Matt an amazing blowjob when Alicia steps in and ruins the whole thing. Because she wants to blow him too all of a sudden.”

Jodi walks over to the bed. And wow. You should see her eyes when she sees Matt’s dick.

“Holy shit, Matt,” Jodi says. “How did you get such a great cock?”

Jodi doesn’t even ask for permission. She just reaches down with both hands and starts squeezing and stroking it.

Jodi says, “No, I think if anyone is going to blow Matt, it’s going to be me! I’ve got more experience and better technique than either of you!”

Matt then surprises us all. He’s suddenly found some confidence. He says, “Ladies, ladies. Calm down. I think we can find a solution to this.”

The three of us stop talking and just listen.

Matt says, “So all three of you want to blow me, right?”

We all, too eagerly, say, “That’s right.”

Matt looks at Stacy, in just her panties. Then he looks at me and Jodi.

“Well, I would say that Stacy is the frontrunner so far. I mean, look. She’s down to her panties. Jodi’s still fully dressed, and Alicia, I haven’t even seen your tits. So I would say that if either of the two of you want a shot at this, you’re going to have to match Stacy’s commitment and start showing a little skin.”

Fuck. How has Matt turned the tables so fast? For a guy who’s shy, naked, and tied up, he seems to be wielding a lot of control. But I’ll be damned if I’m going to let Jodi or Stacy blow him. He’s supposed to be mine!

Jodi wastes no time stripping down. Within like ten seconds, she’s naked, down to her panties.

Matt looks at her. “Nice, Jodi. Very nice. Turn around. Let me see that ass. Nice. Okay very good.”

Then he looks at me. He smiles.

“Well, Alicia, what’s it going to be?”

Fuck. Fuck!!! What is happening???