My Girlfriends ENF Fetish

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Girlspns
Strip-Master In-Chief

Re: My Girlfriends ENF Fetish

Post by Girlspns »

Man, gotta get me a girl like that.

Just a note though, if this is a true story, you may want to post it on the "Your Stories" forum, as that would be a more appropriate place, no worries though.
bud88883

Post by bud88883 »

Love it! I Always wanted to see that happen to my wife. She wont go for it but maybe someday I will try to set her up .But anyway thanks for a good read.
bud88883

Post by bud88883 »

NEXT Maybe if you were going to go to a wedding reception or some formal affair. A few creative Alterations to her dress might produce some interesting results. Just a thought.
Tom Collins

Post by Tom Collins »

A string bikini at a water park is always a good one. I'd be a shame if she lost her suit coming down one of those long water slides right into a crowded pool
Drax

Post by Drax »

Get a room in a swanky hotel at or near the top floor; preferably a good way from the elevator.
Go out for the evening with her in a nice backless dress with a halter cut & top clasp closure, with nice sexy heels and NOTHING underneath the dress.
Upon arrival back at your hotel, on your elevator ride to your floor, kiss her thoroughly as you cuff her hands behind her, then undo the clasp, leaving her in nothing but her heels & cuffs. Make her walk to the room like that, knowing she's only an opened door away from total exposure as she's helpless to cover up...