GAMBLERS ANONYMOUS 1

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Tom Collins

GAMBLERS ANONYMOUS 1

Post by Tom Collins »

GOING TO FAR: CHAPTER 1

Hi, my name is Katie and I’ll never bet again

Gamblers Anonymous Group: Hi Katie.

Group leader, Scott: So Katie what is it that brought you here today.

Katie: Well, the final straw was getting arrested for indecent exposure, naked in public.

Group Member Janet: Oh my god Katie how did that happen.

Group: low giggling

GL. Scott: Ok everyone let Katie talk.

Katie: Well I guess it really started back in high school. I was a cheerleader. There was always a friendly competition between rival schools. Especially football. And the cheerleaders were expected to support the team. We would have rallies to rial up the students and get them behind the team. Fund raisers, car washers. Anything we could do to help the team.

Then came the betting on the games, Cheerleaders are just as competitive as the players. Rival high school cheerleaders teams would make bets on the game. Only cheerleaders don’t bet money. They bet pride.

The bets were intended to humiliate the other team. And girls can be a lot more vicious then the guys. Over the years I’ve seen losing teams have to wear t shirts in their rivals colors, that said their team was #1. Or they kicked our buts. Did I mention Just the T shirt and sneakers? Serve the winning team breakfast in bed. After one game the losing cheerleaders had to have their heads shaved, cheer for their team in our uniform. Or cheer with out the bloomers underneath the skirt so they could see our panties.

But what really led to the stripping bets was the time we had to strip off our uniforms at their end of year function and leave in our underwear. They hung our uniforms up on the wall and each one had the word loser painted in red. They took pictures of us leaving in our underwear and posted it in the school news paper. We were beyond humiliated. We were pissed and wanted revenge.

The problem was every time we were exposed, the more I got to like it. I was getting turned on by the exposer. I liked people seeing me in my underwear, and later naked. It got to the point that I’d say yes to any kind of bet that included stripping. I was evening suggesting more over the top bets hoping we’d lose.

Member Mary: Maybe you should be going to exhibitionist anonymous

Group: more laughter

GL Scott: ok enough people let Kate talk.

So when the following season started I was a senior which meant everyone turned to me for ideas. Some of the girls didn’t trust me though. They didn’t like the idea of me making that decision because of what happened the year before. They said I was reckless.

Member, Harry: Can you blame them?

Member Sue: Yea you want to be naked.

Katie: Well actually not all the girls .......
Sue: What? What’s wrong with you girls? Wait you said naked.

Katie: Um, well I was getting to that part.

Janet: Oh please, do tell.

Sue: yea we got to hear this

Scott: Even I’m curious now. Scott discretely adjusted himself trying to hide the bulge from all the girls.

Katie could see a couple of the men in the room had erections. Even Sue was bouncing her legs like she was worked up. Katie could feel the moisture in her panties. She wanted to tell them more, She wanted to relive all of it.

Katie: Well the naked part came at Homecoming. You see, the side bet was that which ever team had the lowest total points, Actual points scored from every game added up, for the season up until that game lost the bet.

Katie: This is difficult

Mary: Oh come on. You know your loving this.

Katie: Ok, I’ll tell you. It was at Home Coming. The stadium was packed. Students, faculty, parents, alumni. Everyone was there. And all of us cheerleaders. Everyone had this look of hate on their face. And it was directed at me.

Team: How the hell could you make such a stupid bet! I mean really katie, now? In front of our friends and families? The entire school? We’ll be totally humiliated for the rest of our lives!

Mary: OK OK get to the point. What exactly was the bet?

Katie: Takes a deep breath and then just blurted it our. We have to perform bottomless.

GROUP LAUGHTER

Sue: You didn’t? Naked from the waist down?

Katie: Seeing how she has lost control of this conversation Katie just tells them what the whole bet was. Ok so things have been escalating between us and our rival team. More to the point, Me and the captain of the other team. Me and Donna go back to elementary school. We were class mates, friends. Sleep overs. We knew everything about each other. And the one thing Donna knew for sure was my stubbornest, I didn’t back down and this led to a lot of bets even when we were little. Stupid things. Then in the summer before our freshman year of high school Donna moved away. We had both talked nonstop about becoming cheerleaders so it was no surprise when we both made the squad at our respective schools.

The problem was our schools had one of the biggest rivalries in the state. And eventually this drove a wedge between our relationship. The first year it wasn’t bad. We talked almost every night on the phone. But as the season comes to an end that’s when football gets serious. Everyone’s talking about the playoffs, Seniors talk about going on to college. People knew us. Knew we were friends. Knew we kept in touch. And eventually were told to choose a sides. So with no other choice we supported our teams. The phone calls became less frequent. More hostile. Talking about whose going to kick whose ass.

Janet: Ok, so what happened at the pep rally?

Katie: I’m getting to that.

Harry: well never mind the build up. How did you end up naked?

Group: yea come we don’t have much time left

Scott: Katie I hate to do this to you but we only have 15 minutes left and so far you’re the only one that has had a chance to talk.

Random group members: It’s ok we want to hear the rest of the story.

Scott: Ok Katie, the floor is all yours.

Katie: Ok the agreement was the losing team would perform bottomless

Loud Gasp:

Katie: We weren’t allowed to wear our uniform bloomers underneath our uniform skirts ..... or panties.

OMG:

Katie: So every time we did a kick, or twirl or jump or cartwheel the entire crowd saw everything. I mean everything. Well like I said the girls were all pissed at me. So apparently they held their own meeting without me. And from what I was told, by unanimous decision, the girls decided that since I made the bet that I should be the one to pay it off. Just ME!

Katie: So what they did, was, they went to the school laundry and swiped my uniform. Then the altered all the seams. Removed stitching to weaken the seams and then put it back. So when we came into the locker room there were all of our clean uniforms hanging up waiting for us. I apologized over and over but no one would listen. I promised them that I would never bet again and that some how I would make this up to them. They of coarse didn’t want to hear it.

Team: The seasons over Katie there’s nothing left to bet on. And exactly how do you plan on making up to us the most humiliating moment of our lives. We’ll be branded sluts and whores. These people don’t know we lost a bet. They’re going to think we want to do this. We’re not you Katie. We don’t get off exposing ourselves like you do.

Katie: At this point I was begging them to just go through with it this one last time. Reluctantly they agreed. I should have known something was wrong. But just before we ran out we did a final check. No one was going back on their word. So, everyone pulled up their skirt to show that they were bottomless. With grim faces we ran out onto the field with me leading the way. The second sign some thing was wrong was one of my teammates little sisters were standing at the door holding a bag. What I found out later was she was handing each cheerleader a pair of bloomers to wear under their skirt so even with out panties they were completely covered.

Katie: Deep breath, So we got out onto the field and lined up. I stood in front of the squad leading and they were all lined up behind me. So I had no idea what was about to happen. We went into our routine first with some kicks and people were getting just a glimpse of thighs at first. Then a jump down to a split. That’s when all hell hit the fan. At first silence. And then laughter, hooting. I was turning beat red. I felt so bad for my teammates for what I was putting them through. So as the routine went on the crowd just got louder and louder with every move. Through the entire routine I had no idea I was the only one flashing. I was almost crying for my teammates but at the same time the thrill of everyone seeing me naked was incredible.

Katie: And then the finally, The pyramid. And I was on top. So we started the formation and slowly I was lifted to the top. And since the two girls holding me up were each only using one hand to hold me up. That left them a free hand for the final part of their plan. Each girl reached up and grabbing hold of my uniform pulled down hard and fast. I had no idea was was happening until it was to late. The weakened seams of my uniform gave way and it tore right off my body. I was 15 feet in the air being held up by my teammates butt naked. Legs spread. I could feel the light breeze blow across my naked body. My nipples hardened. My pussy was starting to leak. OMG I was getting turned on by this. And I couldn’t get down. They held me there for what seemed like for ever. I couldn’t jump I was up to high. I didn’t know what to do. The entire school, faculties, teachers, parents. Everyone was looking at my naked body. I heard laughter, cat calls, insults. People calling me a slut.

Katie: Pauses, I don’t know if I can tell you this.

Sue: Come on it’s over now everyone sees you

Janet: come on what happened.

Katie: took a deep breath. Well with the wind blowing across my naked body. I could feel my stomach getting tight. My knees felt weak. My nipples hardening and pussy was getting wet. And all of the cat calls from the students..... I ....... I um, mumbles I had an orgasm.

Group: WHAT? You had an orgasm right there in front of everyone?

Group: LAUGHTER. OMFG talk about humiliating. Holy shit! I can’t believe it.

Katie: Holding her head down, I didn’t just have an orgasm. I squirted all over everyone. And everyone saw it. I’ve never ever did that before. Never. It was just to much. Finally the girls practically dropped me to get away. I was on the ground on my hands and knees. The crowd cheering and laughing. The next thing I know, there were two big security officers picking me up by my arms and dragging me off the field. With both of them holding an arm I couldn’t cover up. I was handed over to the police and placed under arrest.
Executionus

Re: GAMBLERS ANONYMOUS 1

Post by Executionus »

Finally got the chance to read this one. It was great! Bonus points for the end scene of squirting from the top of the pyramid, that is without a doubt the first time I've seen anything even close to that idea before and it was perfect.