Sister With a Camera

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
Girlspns
Strip-Master In-Chief

Sister With a Camera

Post by Girlspns »

Part 1

So this story happened when I had just started masturbating this year and I tended to come home from school, strip naked, sit on our living room couch and masturbate.

Thankfully, my parents were rarely home until dinner and sometimes they would be out on business trips, since I was old enough, they didn’t see the need to have a babysitter around.

I usually locked the front door and the screen outside when I masturbated, to make sure that I could hear anyone come in, but this time around I didn’t do so knowing that my parents were on a trip and it since was pretty early, my little sister was probably still at band practice, thankfully I’ve never been caught before, but that changed today.

So as usual, I got completely naked, lay down on my bed and I began jerking off, not noticing my younger sister by two years walk in, she didn’t say anything and continued watching me masturbate, and she had just bought a new phone with a camera in it, so she began filming me masturbate naked on the couch.

I didn’t realize she was there until just before I came and began grunting and heard her just laughing out loud, I instantly got embarrassed and covered up.

“W-when did you come home?” I asked in a panic.

“Just a few minutes ago.” she was still grinning from ear to ear, having caught me in the act.

“What about band practice?” I asked, confused at her early arrival.

“Teacher was sick, so I left early.” She explained, and I felt my throat tightening like a vice.

“Come on now Jimmy, don’t be shy and stand up.” she told me in a condescending tone, and scared of what she might do with the video, I did as I was told.

Standing naked right there in front of my sister, with her phone in hand that I knew was recording me in some way, either pictures or even a video, made me so embarrassed that I felt my head spin and my heart beat like a drum.

“What were you doing?” my sister, Emily, asked in a faux innocent tone, she probably knew but was trying to humiliate me further.

“I- I was masturbating…” This admission elicited a giggle out of my sister, which only worsened the shame.

“Well, don’t let me stop you, take a step back and keep going.” Emily shooed me back to my couch, where I stood near the edge facing her, but I was so petrified by fear I didn’t start masturbating as I was told, until Emily goaded me again “If you don’t start jerking it, I’m going to show this to everyone at school.”

And that’s when I took my hard cock, just a little over six inches and began masturbating in front of my own little sister, who was thrilled by the power she held over me with her new camera phone.

It didn’t take long, much to my chagrin, before I was grunting and shooting my cum all over the living room floor.

“Oh my god Jimmy, you disgusting perv!” Emily cackled as she witnessed my utter humiliation “Go get a rag from the kitchen and clean this up!”

As I obeyed her command, she told me that she owned me and I was going to do whatever she wanted me to do and started making me do all her chores, but that wasn’t the worst of it.

TO BE CONTINUED...
Girlspns
Strip-Master In-Chief

Re: Sister With a Camera

Post by Girlspns »

Part 2

My sister, with her video of me masturbating, made sure that the days following that incident were a living hell, taking joy in ruining anything I thought was good about it.

Take for example the time I brought home a girl from school who I had a crush on called Mary, there was nothing between us even though I had known her pretty well since the start of the year, and even though Emily knew that, she decided to humiliate me right in front of her.

My sister was loitering around when we got home, and this was pretty early in the day, long before my parents were meant to come home, so the three of us had the place to ourselves.

We started studying, but when I left to get us something to drink, I spotted my sister whispering something to Mary on the very same couch I was caught the other day, and the pit in my stomach was not unwarranted as I saw the latter giggling as she stole glances at me.

When I got close enough, my sister began:

“Hey Jimmy, I was just telling Mary about how you’re my slave.” My sister gloated in front of Mary, who was in complete disbelief over this whole thing, and she was basically waiting for my response, I was flummoxed and had no idea how to respond, completely paralyzed with fear, but Emily just nudged me further by pulling out her phone and starting to film me again: “Isn’t that right, Jimmy?”

“... Yes, that’s right.” I squeaked out, now completely red in shame.

“That’s right what?” My sister demanded I address her properly.

“T-that’s right, ma’am.” I corrected myself, now extremely red faced.

“Oh my god…” Was all that Mary could manage, Emily just smirked and decided to push my humiliation even further:

“In fact, he’ll do whatever I tell him to,” Emily began, she appraised from top to bottom before commanding me “Take your shirt off, Jimmy.”

“Please don’t…” I eked out, but Emily was having none of it.

“Take it off now.” The emphasis in her words scared me for some reason, and I felt even worse getting intimidated by my own little sister.

I reached down and pulled my shirt off my body, and I wasn’t the most active guy in school, so my body was relatively scrawny, yet another thing to feel embarrassed about in this situation.

“See?” My sister gloated in light of her accomplishment, proving that she indeed had control over me.

“What else can we do?” Mary’s question was the biggest blow yet, at least before I was forced to do these things by my sister, but having my crush invested in humiliating me? How could this get any worse?

“We can have him take his pants off.” My sister summarily answered my stupid question, she looked at me expectantly, waiting for me to take the initiative and take my pants off on my own, when it became clear that I needed another nudge in the right direction, she provided it: “Go on Jimmy, off with those pants.”

My hands were shaking as I tried to unbuckle my belt, but I was so mortified I could barely do this, once again, I tried to plead for mercy:

“Please don’t make me do this…” I begged Emily, who sighed in frustration and got up herself, giving Mary the phone before she knelt down in front of me and undid my pants herself.

“Just to teach you a lesson…” Emily began but instead of finishing her thought, she spun me around and yanked my pants down in one fell swoop, slightly dragging my now on display tighty whities down and half exposing my butt crack, I hurried to readjust those, but a clear cackle coming from Mary stung just the same, I could barely hear Emily finish her sentence and say “You’re gonna get punished.”

“Oh wow, at least you have a cute butt.” Mary sniggered as she was joined by Emily back on the couch, the latter retrieving her phone as I was told to slowly turn back around.

I turned to face the two girls reveling in my humiliation, Mary with a wide-eyed and ecstatic stare, Emily smirking in condescension, letting me know who’s boss.

“As I said, you’re getting punished for not following orders.” Emily restated her intentions, and after thinking for a few second, the smirk returned to her face, she turned and whispered something else in Mary’s ear, the latter’s eyes widening before she nodded furiously to Emily, with her approval, Emily explained my punishment:

“Come over here in front of us and get on your hands and knees,” Emily pointed to a spot in front of her, near her feet, and not wanting to make the situation even worse than it already was, I did as I was told for once, I sat down and got on my hands and knees and stared at my younger sister, Mary quipped that I looked like a dog looking up at at their master, another stinging comment.

“Now, turn around.” I began to see where this was going, and I felt a knot forming in my throat making it quite difficult to breath, I slowly shuffled on my hands and knees until I was facing away from the couch, and before long, I felt a light sting on my butt, I reeled forward in surprise, but Emily told me to hold steady.

The smacks kept coming, when I looked back, I saw Mary gingerly smacking my bottom, but she didn’t stay cautious for long, soon enough the smacks got stronger, the pain got sharper and the sound got louder.

“How does it feel to get spanked by your crush, Jimmy?” Emily sneered, and that comment was the worst thing she could have done to me at that point, as the weight of the humiliation finally came crashing down, I was being humiliated on camera by my sister as I was being spanked by the girl I had a crush on, and worse yet, I could actually feel myself getting aroused. Much to my horror, my terrified penis slowly began growing stiff, and I hoped that they would not notice that, sadly, my humiliation was meant to grow.

“Wait.” Emily stopped the enthusiastic Mary all of a sudden, after a moment of silence, Emily spoke again, her words sending fear down my spine “Jimmy, stand up please.”

Knowing I had no choice in the matter, I stood up but hesitated to turn around, Emily was having none of it, and told me to face them, I did so while looking at the same spot I was kneeling at a moment ago, doing my best to avoid eye contact.

“Oh my gosh you perv!” I could hear Mary’s degrading words, I just knew her eyes were fixed on the tent my cock was pitching.

“You don’t seem very comfortable, Jimmy, I suggest you lose the underwear.” Emily jeered as I just wanted the earth to split open and swallow me whole, I knew I couldn’t resist her commands, and I hated the fact that my body seemed to be playing along against my will.

I slowly pulled down my underwear and my six inch cock flopped out into view, once again gracing the screen of my younger sister’s film, and this time it was in the presence of Mary, who seemed to enjoy this far too much.

“You know Mary, this is a lot like the situation that made Jimmy my slave,” Emily began, I wanted to cover myself up, but Emily gave me a glare that stopped me, before dropping her final request for the night “Why don’t you show Mary why you’re my slave, Jimmy.”

This was it, my sister was ordering me to masturbate in front of another girl, and despite my desire to object, I couldn’t say anything, I was naked, I was humiliated, and worst yet, I was horny as hell, there was only one way out.

I grabbed my cock and slowly began to jerk off, in front of my smug sister and Mary, who up until now was full of energy, seemed to quiet down, mesmerised by the sight of me being forced to masturbate for her and my 13 year old sister’s pleasure, the humiliation was only adding to the pleasure of masturbating, just as I was beginning to near my climax, Emily put down my clothes in front of me, telling me that those were my “target”.

And not long after, I had the best orgasm of my life, which really worried me to no end later that night, I let out one last grunt of pleasure as my hot semen squirted out and landed on the pile of clothes in front of me.

Completely spent, I took in a heavy breath as I watched Mary clap excitedly, having watched me play with myself, Emily letting her know that she can have a copy of both videos if she wanted, and Mary was more than happy to accept them.

I was forced to serve at the beck and call of the two girls until it was nearly time for my parents to come home, that’s when Mary said goodbye and gave me a wink, and Emily told me to get dressed.
Girlspns
Strip-Master In-Chief

Post by Girlspns »

Part 3

One weekend night, my parents decided they were going out for a dinner and a show night, and so they left me and my sister at home, the second they informed us, I could see the look in Emily’s eyes and I knew what was coming.

No more than a minute had passed after my parents closed the door behind them before Emily poked her head into my room where I sat, awaiting the inevitable.

“Hey Jimmy, how ya doin’?” Emily’s elongated question wasn’t subtle, mostly because she didn’t need to be subtle, she knew I couldn’t go against her and she saw no point in sparing my fragile ego.

“Fine…” I mumbled my response in a dejected manner, but Emily wouldn’t have it.

“Fine, what?” She shot back, raising her eyebrow, I wasn’t even allowed to talk back without the threat of my videos being spread dangled over my head.

“Fine… Ma’am…” her sternness took me aback and made me stutter, painfully forced to know my place in this dynamic.

“Good, now to the matter at hand,” Emily stepped fully into my room and opened the door “I feel like going for a walk.”

I feared the worse, at least the last two times she humiliated me was in the safety of my own home, regardless of how much that safety had been violated.

“Um… Okay, I’ll just get changed and-” I got up to change my clothes but my younger sister stopped me dead in my tracks.

“No need, you’re fine as you are,” She waved her hand dismissively and dragged me out of the room “besides, it won’t make a difference in the long run.”

Unable to refuse, I trudged along behind Emily like a man being led to the executioner’s block, now out of the house, the cold air hit me instantly, I knew this was going to be a problem with the way my sister behaved recently.

We began walking, Emily gave me no idea where we were going at first, we walked in completely silence for a couple of houses when Emily came to a stop, pulled out her phone and turned to me:
“Take off your shoes and socks.” Emily looked down at my feet, smirking and pointing what I assumed was a recording phone at me.

I tensed up, but did as I was told, taking the shoes and socks off and dropping them into a bag Emily brought with her, and we started walking again, this time I was walking ahead of her as she kept on recording me.

After a couple more houses, Emily stopped once again and asked for my shirt, and once again I did as I was told, shivering slightly from the cold air, just as I had feared.

Once more we walked, and once more Emily stopped me and asked for my pajama pants, I begged her not to, reminded her that we were outside and anybody could see me, but none of this swayed her, she simply repeated her demand, and I gave in, pulling down my pants, dropping them into the bag and standing there in nothing but my underwear.

This time, Emily didn’t stop after a couple of blocks, I was (falsely) relieved that she didn’t take this any further, but that relief crumbled when we came to a small playground, of course it was night time, so there weren’t any kids playing there at the time.

“See that stone block over there?” She pointed at what I assumed was a makeshift bench, essentially a rectangular block of solid stone in the middle of the playground “Stand on top and take your undies off.”

I made one last desperate plea to Emily, but she was having none of it, only telling me to get going unless I wanted others at school to see her videos, I meekly complied and got up on the block, taking my underwear off and standing there completely naked.

Emily shouted at me to throw my underpants towards her and I did, she picked them up and stuffed them into the bag.

“Now start jerking it!” She called out, and I felt the same sinking feeling in my stomach as I grabbed my dick, not yet fully erect and started masturbating right there in the middle of the playground, completely exposed.

A minute or so after starting, my cock was fully erect and standing straight up, I was fully expecting to be forced to finish right here in the park, so I was surprised when Emily told me that this was enough and that I should stop.

Even though I didn’t want to keep masturbating, I really wanted to get it over with, so I was extremely conflicted about this, however, I knew that I should do as I was told and spare myself any repercussions from going against my younger sister’s commands.

I stopped and walked back to my sister who said we were leaving, but as we began walking, I noticed that she was leaving the bag behind, when I mentioned this, she reminded me of what she said before we left:

“I told you it wouldn’t matter in the long run.” Meaning that I was going to have to go home completely naked, she told me that if I really wanted them so badly, I could come back for them later.

At this point, I was pretty horny and scared of being seen by anybody passing by, so I wasn’t in the best state of mind, if I was, I could have noticed that we weren’t heading back home exactly, I didn’t realize this until Emily knocked on the door of a house I didn’t recognize, and out came Jeanie, a friend of Emily who I’ve met before when she hung out with her.

“Oh my god! You actually brought him here? Naked?” Jeanie’s eyes widened as she saw me, in all of my glory, completely naked and fully erect at her front door “That is SUPER sad.”

“Told you.” Emily just grinned, proud of her apparent authority over me.

“Well, bring him in, she’s dying to see him.” Jeanie leered down at my hard cock as she led us inside, where there was a whole group of young girls Jeanie’s age and slightly younger.

“Hey Darcy, he’s here.” And Jeanie’s announcement brought me face to face with a whole group of girls, around a dozen of them, and from the looks of it, they were all younger than me, younger than Emily and Jeanie even, I could feel the lump lodging itself just inside my throat.

“You actually brought him here? And he’s already naked?” Darcy’s eyes widened in disbelief as she laid eyes on me, the other girls gasped and giggled, whispering among themselves and occasionally stealing glances at my erect cock “You are just the coolest, Emily!”

Emily was clearly feeling pretty good about herself at this point, the more humiliated and degraded I was in front of others, the higher her own stock rose, I was disheartened at the very thought.

“So… What are we supposed to do?” Darcy looked a bit unsure of what was meant to happen next, not surprising since this was apparently her first time seeing a boy naked, and it’s not like this was a normal situation altogether.

“Well, usually I would have had him show off to you girls, but as you can see, there’s not exactly anything left to the imagination here.” Emily spun her finger around, telling me to give everyone a little twirl, still feeling a little sick in my stomach, I turned in place to show everyone, who mostly remained silent in attention, what they were working with “So we’ll simply jump right into it, do you want to touch him?”

Darcy looked as terrified as when I was first caught by Emily, she wasn’t expecting something this daring, or at least, wasn’t expecting it right off the bat, but once the fear and shock passed, she nodded furiously in excitement.

When given way, Darcy approached me (or rather, my erect cock) with trepidation, once she was barely within arms reach, she gingerly touched my dick with a couple of her fingers, pushing it down and letting it bounce back up excitedly, this seemed to have amused the partygoers, who gleefully giggled as Darcy was slowly emboldened into toying with my penis more and more.

This situation was quite embarrassing to me, but what made it even more embarrassing is that I wasn’t prepared for this big a crowd to be watching me as a girl several years younger than me was now full on jerking me off, naturally I came hard in front of everyone, squirting my hot spunk on a stranger’s floor in sight of over a dozen girls all younger than me, something that surprised everyone if the gasping and chattering were any indication.

“You dirty, naughty pervert!” Emily chided me with a grin on her face, she wasn’t mad, she knew that this meant that she could toy with me even more “Get down there and clean it up.”

I nodded dejectedly and tried to find something to clean up the mess with, but to my endless horror, Emily stopped me:

“No Jimmy, this is not the first time you’ve done this, so you have to be punished,” Emily reached over and smacked my exposed butt, then she pointed at the now congealing puddles of cum, relishing her abuse of power “Use your tongue.”

The entire room got quiet all of a sudden, even they weren’t sure if I would go through with this, but sadly, I knew that I had no choice, I got down on my hands and knees, then began licking up my own cum off the floor.

A chorus of gasps and “oh em gee” whispers began spreading, but other than that, everything had been quiet, there was nothing to take my mind off the slightly sweet and salty taste of the fluids I was licking off the floor.

After I was done, Emily told me that the punishment was not over yet, I had to stay the way I was and let all the young girls give me a sound spanking, with about 15 people in the room giving me at least a dozen swats each, I had lost count of how many smacks I’d received that night after the first hundred, and when one of the girls saw me get hard yet again despite my recent orgasm that left me quite sore, and when she asked Emily, she was allowed to jerk me off some more as I was being spanked.

Thankfully, since I was still pretty sore and even though it was quite painful to be getting a second handjob so soon, I did not cum again and so I avoided the fate of having further humiliation heaped on me.

When everyone tired of playing around with me, Emily finally announced that we’d be going home, and so I was escorted, still buck naked, back to our home where Emily wished me a good night before giving me one last smack on my fiery red cheeks.
Jeepman89

Post by Jeepman89 »

This is fantastic! Please continue.
Girlspns
Strip-Master In-Chief

Post by Girlspns »

I kinda fell off this series for a while, but I got back into it a little recently, I'll see about finishing a fourth chapter.
unfair

Post by unfair »

It's very rare that I like enm stories, but this was a rare exception for me.
Really liked her crush turning on him and the ensuing embarassment.
Laurawilder

Post by Laurawilder »

Oh please do more. I live this story!