Stripping a nudist backfires by Victor

Stories from days past, you can find masterposts for series here about older stories, you can also post your favorite older stories here as well, be sure to credit the author.
PhilMarlowe

Stripping a nudist backfires by Victor

Post by PhilMarlowe »

Victor wrote: Stripping a nudist backfires by Victor

It was the spring of my sophomore year in high school when this happened.

Dolly was a snobbish girl who was somewhat popular although not in the top tier of popularity. She seemed to be trying hard at times to break into that crowd though, which is what I suspect triggered this incident.

Dolly had decided to target a boy in the class who seemed to always irritate her, not by any active behaviour or comments but purely because he was never faced by her rude comments or attempts to rile him. Jim just always seemed in a good mood and was kind and polite to all. For some reason this didn'the sit well with Dolly and she seemed to think she had to ruin his day all the time. By the end of the school year and no success she developed a more daring plan. Dolly had planned on totally human iliating Jim in front of most of the class by stopping him naked.

Dolly secretly announced to everyone her Imentions and set a day and time for it. On the planned day she had arranged for a group to surround Jim as he left school. There were probably fifty or more kids who gathered to see Jim'so humiliation and to see what a naked boy looked like. Needless to say most were girls but there were also several guys.

On the planned day Jim left school as he did every day, but this time as he turned the corner a block fromme school he was surrounded by everyone and blocked from moving. Dolly stepped up to him and stared cusing at him and told him that she was tired of his smug attitude and mightier than though attitude. Jim just calmly looked at her and asked what she meant and said that if he had come across as smug that he apologize for it and would try to do better in the future. For most people this would totally disarm them and quell the situation but for Dolly this merely enraged her.

Dolly looked at her friends and nodded, which was the signal for them to grab Jim.. Four girls quickly grabbed Jim'limbs and pulled him to the ground spread out. Jim did not offer any resistance. As he was speed on the ground Dolly told him that she was going to humiliate him once and for all. She pulled out a knife and started to cut Jim'so shirt off. Jim began to nicely ask her to stop as he liked the shirt, all the while keeping fairly calm. The calmer Jim was the more irritated Dolly became. Once his shirt wasize off and cut into small pieces, Dolly ask Jim if he knew what was in store for him.. Jim calmly said "I suspect you are going to take my clothes. However that will be a mistake on your part." Dolly became more irate and said, "We'llc see" And then started cutting off his shorts revealing his boxers.

All the while Jim didn'the get upset or show any real response other than some polite appeals for Dolly to stop. Dolly was getting rather worked up by this point. She turned to the crowd and ask if any one wanted to see if Jim was cuthe or not.. All the girls cheered to see more as the guys only smiled to see another boy'so humiliatin. Dolly reached down and started to slowlyou pull down Jim'so boxers. Soon his public hair started to show. Then finally his limp pênis popped out. All the girls oohed and aahed overy seeing his penis. I suspect that for most it was the first time they had ever seen a boy. With his boxers down around his knees Jim still did not react. I guess I was one of the few who noticed the absence of any tan lines. Jim was actually tanned all over.

Dolly then cut the boxers away leaving Jim completely nude. She stepped back a little and asked Jim how he felt now with all of his manhood in full view of everyone. Jim shocked Dolly and everyone else with his response. He stated "Free at last. I am glad to be rid of those confining clothes. I love to be nude."

Cindy, one of Dolly'so friends ask "Aren'the you embarrassed?"

JI'm responded, "Heck no, I love it. I always spend my summer vacation at nudist resorts."

The shock on everyone's faces was evident. It was during this brief shock that Jim was able to turn the tide on his attacker. Dolly'so friends had relaxed their hold on Jim and he took ythe opportunity to break free, but he didn'the make any attempts to escape but rather turned to grab Dolly. Her shock and surprise allowed Jim to quickly grab her and put her into an arm lock while at the same time taking the knife from her.

As everyone looked on in surprise at the turn of events, Jim asked, "well you all came here to see someone humiliated and stripped naked, how about we do just that." Everyone just stood there with a few nods.

Jim taking Dolly'so knife started to cut away her clothing. Dolly tried to get away but the arm lock Jim had on her kept her in place else and thrusting her chest forward. She started to cuss and threaten Jim. The first thing to drop away was her blouse, revealing her sheer nude colored bra. Her nipple clearly showed through for all to see as her chest pushed down her breastfeeding out.

Jim paused for effect and then stating, "Wow, you are rather brave wearing a sheer bra. So since it really doesn't cover anything let'stand just get it out of the way. Dolly'so beligerantes threats were starting to turn to pleas as Jim slipped the knife under her brain strap and cut it away letting her Christmas cup sized breastfeeding jump out of its restraints. Her still forming breaststroke showed a nice conical shape.

Jim looked around and asked everyone, "So, should we see if she has some sheer panties as well?" There were eager nods from all. Jim the slipped the knife into Dolly'so waist band of her skirt and slowly slit it enough to let it slide to the ground. Everyone was disappointed that instead of sheer panties, she was wearing some pink lacy bikini breifs.

Jim looked at them and said that they were just too pretty to cut up. Dolly apparently thought she would escape any further humiliation let out a quiet sigh. But it wasn'the to be quite as she thought. Jim instead gave her the option of removing her panties herself or having themy cut off. Initially Dolly tried to refuse, but once she felt the knife slide along her leg and under her panties she relented and started to take them off. Jim told he r to do it slowly and not rush it. Dolly complied. Doly'so tan line was just as evident as Jim'so lack of tan line. As she slowlyrics pushed her panties down with her free hand, it became clear that she was shaving as she was completely bare.

Jim then said that she had to sit down on the ground and with her feet together lay her knees back. Dolly tried to resist but was pulled down NY her arm in Jim'so arm lock and with a slight painful twist until she complied. Dolly sat with her knees wide giving all a full view of her inner parts. Jim then said we are going to have Dolly teach os about girl parts. He then had her Pont to and name each part with its proper name; the clitoris, the labia, the mons, the vaginal opening, etc. Most of the guys had raging erections by this time and a few had their handside their pants touching themselves. Dolly was crying a little as she finished. It was probably around this time when Dolly'so clothes, or what was left of themy disappeared.

So now there were two people standing nude in front of us, one totally unfazed and the other completely humiliated by it. Jim finally released Dolly who initially tried to cover herself as best as she could with only two hands. She tried to make her escape through the crowed but was mostly blocked. The guys grouped at her trying to pull her hands away and to grab her breaststroke and pussy. Even a few girls joined in on this. Dolly finally gave up fighting them fro gropping her or covering herself and just worked to force her way through the crowd to make her esczpe. Dolly would have to run all the way home completely nude for 8 blocks. The elementary school was already out and many of the kids were out playing and got a great view of a naked girl running home.

Jim on the other hand calmly walked the rest of the way to his house enjoying the fresh air.

So the lesson learned is if you want to strip and humiliate someone, make sure they are not nudists first.