Spellbound

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
jastes22

Spellbound

Post by jastes22 »

Spellbound - Sylvie's botched spell puts her in an embarrassing situation.
Last edited by jastes22 on Thu Jul 14, 2022 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jastes22

Spellbound

Post by jastes22 »

Most people don’t realize how hard magic is.

They think it’s all about waving a hand or a wand, muttering something, and then watching in awe as something cool happens.

In reality, magic is hard. It was a lot more mental effort than I was ever led to believe, and oftentimes it was easier to just walk over and light the candle than to come up with the spell to do it from your chair without accidentally setting your carpet on fire.

Of course, it didn’t help that I decided to specialize in magic healing. That meant dealing with lots of plants, and anything alive was infinitely more complicated than anything else in the magical realm.

So, there I was, staring at what essentially was the magical equivalent of a thorny cactus. I was in one of the magical wards in the school that kept magic from wandering out and provided some basic protection from mistakes. It was also closed off from the main hallway with a magical lock that only the occupant could unlock.

The task was to extract liquid from inside the plant without destroying the plant itself. Oh, and I couldn’t touch it, either, because the outside was poisonous. Or was it venomous? A toxin? My brain was too fried to think about it. Anyways, the point is, one touch would paralyze someone for hours.

Essentially, the problem was that the plant was too small for me to manipulate magically with the finesse that I needed to open it up, extract what I needed, and then repair the damage.

I needed to make it bigger, I realized. I rummaged through my textbooks. I’m sure there was a spell that could—

There! It was a pretty standard spell, really. Okay, yes, there is some magic that just requires you to wave a hand, mumble something, and then watch in awe.

The incantation required repeating it multiple times over several minutes, but it wasn’t difficult. As I started to mutter the incantation and fall into a mindless drawl, my mind wandered to the homework assignment I had in another class.

The cactus exploded. I shrieked as thorny vines sprang out from the plant. Limbs wrapped around my leg, and I felt a slight tingle as it fell numb. I fell to my knees. The plant continued to grow, wrapping itself around my arms and crawling up my skirt, pulling my legs apart. I groaned as one of the vines wrapped around my chest and breasts. The tingling sensation continued to crawl up my body until everything underneath my neck was completely paralyzed.

The poison or toxin or whatever it was didn’t affect one’s ability to breathe, which was fortunate, but I could still feel my breathing grow more ragged. I hated not being able to move because it made me feel so claustrophobic. I was in trouble. It could take days for my body to acclimate to the poison and free itself of paralysis. And even if I could use my limbs, the plant was wrapped so tightly around me it would be difficult to pull them off me.

“Sylvie? Are you okay?”

I yelped, surprised at the sound of someone outside. “Oliver? Is that you?” Relief. Oliver was one of the best wizards I knew. He would get me out of this.

“Yeah, I heard you scream. Are you okay?”

“Sort of. Not really.” I released the spell on the door. Oliver walked in, his eyes wide at my predicament. I felt myself blush. This was really embarrassing to be so prone in front of him.

“What happened?”

“Growth spell went wrong.”

“Let me see...” he reached to pull on the plant.

“Wait!” I said. “It’s venomous...or something. It paralyzes you.”

“Poisonous is what you’re looking for,” he said. “That does make things tricky.” He paused for a moment, thinking. “There’s one thing I can think of, but--”

“Great! Just get me out of this!” I said.

“Wait,” he said. “It’s not that simple. I could conjure up magical fire. It’s a contained fire that burns everything except for the skin. It would burn the plant off you.”

“What’s not simple about that?”

“Well, it would burn off everything. Meaning your clothes, too. And you would still be paralyzed.”

What he was saying sunk in. He could free me, but I would be completely naked and unable to cover myself at all.

His eyes flicked up and down my body, and I felt myself blush. Some of the thorns had run up my shirt and even down my skirt, and while the enlarged plant covered most of me, there was still a good amount of skin showing. Realizing what he was doing, he shook his head. “Bad idea. Let me think—”

“Do it.”

He looked at me, a little worried. “You sure? Maybe a professor—”

I shook my head. The thought of one of my professors seeing me naked was even more horrifying. I was already struggling in classes, and I didn’t want to give them another reason to doubt my ability. “I just want to get out of this as soon as possible. There are worse things than being seen naked.”

“Okay...” He raised his wand and started to produce the spell. Fire trickled out of his wand and wrapped itself around me. The plant started to fray and disintegrate, and even though I couldn’t move my limbs, I felt the pressure release and my own breathing settle.

Then the fire began to chew at my clothes. It burned through them much more quickly than the plant, and the sensation of the fire on my skin without burning it felt odd.

The fire retreated in Oliver’s wand, and suddenly I was there, naked, in front of him. He was trying so hard not to look, it was kind of adorable, but his eyes definitely glanced at my chest and pelvis once or twice. The vines had forced my legs apart before they had been paralyzed, which meant that Oliver could see everything.

My muscles strained to move my arms to cover myself, but, of course, my body was paralyzed to do anything. Even if I could move my body, I wasn’t sure if I would’ve been in the right state of mind to cover myself. Part of me kind of liked the attention Oliver was giving me and my body, and my paralysis was enough to give me an excuse to being in such a position where he could admire me.

Oliver coughed, catching himself staring at me again. “The poison is another problem,” he said, moving his hands to my shoulders to hold me upright. With him only a few inches from me, I felt so exposed. Oliver would never do anything, but it was still humiliating and so embarrassing. “Your body is going to be paralyzed for a while until we can get it out of your system. There is one way that would be faster, but...”

“How do we do that?”

He blushed. I wasn’t sure if he or I were more embarrassed about the whole thing. “Well...There’s a potion—a lotion, really—I could make...but I would need to rub all over you fairly quickly. Every inch, even if it wasn’t touched by the plant, or the poison could linger and spread. It could be...awkward. You would still be paralyzed, but only for about fifteen minutes instead of several hours.”

What he said ran through my head. He could apply it, but he would have to do it faster than the paralysis could wear off, so he would be doing the whole thing himself. “You can’t use magic to apply it?”

He shook his head. “It has to be skin to skin for my magic to work.”

I shuddered at the thought of Oliver touching me all over. It wasn’t that I didn’t trust him—quite the opposite, really—it was just so embarrassing to think about, and knowing that I would still see me, a fellow student, in all of my classes after basically cleaning me like a baby.

He sensed my discomfort with the situation. “You know what? Let me get one of the girls, and they can—”

“No,” I said. I didn’t want anyone else to know about this. I could wait, but I hated the feeling of being immobile or claustrophobic. I wanted to be free, no matter the cost. “You can just do it. It’s fine.” As I said the words, I blushed again, the weight of what I was about to go through coming down on me.

Oliver stepped away quickly, seemingly glad to have something to focus on besides me. I heard him in the background, gathering ingredients for the potion. My back to him, I could imagine him stealing glances at my butt and my bare back.

“Okay, it’s done,” he said. “You ready?”

I nodded, and then realized he couldn’t see me. “Y-yeah.”

“I’ll start with your spine and then move from there.”

Something cold touched my back. I yelped, not expecting the sensation. Oliver mumbled an apology and continued. My body shuddered as he ran his hands up and down my spine. As my back began to regain sensation, the feeling of his fingers caressing me was even more pleasurable. I found myself purring as he moved to my legs.

He paused once he finished my legs, perhaps giving me a moment to stop him and ask to get someone else, but I found that I couldn’t breathe or speak. I felt something crackling in my stomach, a strange sensation combined with the burning embarrassment in my cheeks.

With no objection from me, he moved on to my butt, kneading my cheeks as he applied the cream on my skin. I squirmed, and a soft moan escaped my mouth. I blushed, wondering if Oliver had heard.

Another pause. “Umm...”

I had to remind myself that this was just as awkward for him as it was for me. The power balance was obviously skewed in his favor, but he wasn’t used to this.

Several fingers entered my crack as he spread my cheeks and ventured inside. I groaned loudly this time, feeling like my paralyzed legs were about to give. The sensation of his slick fingers spreading the lotion inside of me made the feeling even more intense.

He held his fingers inside of me for a moment longer, applying the cream as much as he could before finally pulling his fingers out.

Another pause. He was breathing heavily. We both were, I realized. Despite my nudity, I felt unbearably hot.

“Sorry...” he mumbled.

“It’s fine. Just keep going.”

“Okay...I’m going to do your front now.” I heard him begin shuffle around me.

“Wait,” I said. “Can you stay behind me?” I couldn’t bear the thought of watching him look at me while he touched my front.

“Umm...sure.”

Hands wrapped around my neck, and I gasped at his cold fingers as he rubbed the lotion on my skin. His hands moved to my chest, and then began to work their way down to my tits. I held my breath. He pulled away to reapply the lotion to his hands, and I felt surprisingly a little disappointed.

Not for much longer, though. His hands appeared around my chest and grabbed my tits, fondling them as he spread the lotion in a circular motion around my nipples. I wasn’t sure, but it felt like he was squeezing them just slightly, being a little rougher than he had with the rest of my body. I closed my eyes, letting the sensation overcome me.

Finally, he moved on. My breath caught as he pulled up on my sternum to reposition me so he could better reach my stomach. He started at the top of my ribcage and dragged his fingers down my skin. My breathing grew ragged as he moved down. He skipped over my midsection and applied the lotion to the front of my legs.

As he finished my legs, a realization came over me. Was he going to have to touch my privates? I hadn’t stopped to think about that. I opened my mouth to stop him, but I held it in. If he stopped, then the paralysis would return and someone else would have to do the whole process again. No, best to just get it over with. At least, that’s what I told myself.

His lotioned hands came up to my pelvis, the sticky substance clinging to my pubic hair. He waited, just a moment, for me to say something, but this pause was not nearly as long as the others. He grabbed the sides of my privates and spread my lips. He took a deep breath and stuck his finger in. He moved his finger in and out, seeking every crevice

Ecstasy came over my body. The built-up tension in my body that had been building over the past half-hour suddenly all came at once bursting out of me. I felt an invisible barrier crack in my pussy, and hot cum dripped onto the floor. I groaned as my now slightly un-paralyzed body collapsed to the floor.

Oliver caught me from behind, grabbing my breasts and pushing me into him. I felt his erection in his pants pushing against the back of my leg.

“Sorry,” he muttered, setting me down. “I didn’t mean to—”

“It’s fine,” I said.

“I mean make you orgasm, I--”

I shook my head. “You’re fine. T-thank you. For all your help, I mean.”

“Of...of course.” He blushed, his eyes once again looking me up and down briefly. “You should be free from the paralysis in a couple of minutes. I’ll...umm...lock the door behind me.”

I blushed, realizing that I didn’t want this crazy, sexual—even magical, I might dare say—experience to end.

“Wait...what if you stuck around? Just to make sure everything works properly.”

“Umm...” he blushed a deep red. “I...suppose...”

“Besides, I still need help with my assignment, and I might accidentally paralyze myself again. Best if you stayed nearby to help in case something did happen, you know?”

He shrugged, trying so hard to play it cool and failing. I thought it was cute. “Yes, I think I can.”
Last edited by jastes22 on Thu Jul 14, 2022 7:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
FinchAgent

Re: Spellbound

Post by FinchAgent »

Great little story. Nice escalation and a sweet ending.
jastes22

Post by jastes22 »

FinchAgent wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 6:10 am Great little story. Nice escalation and a sweet ending.
Thanks! My favorite part of a story like this is that escalation as things get worse and worse for the victim
TheBlushingPrincess

Post by TheBlushingPrincess »

jastes22

Post by jastes22 »

TheBlushingPrincess wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 11:22 am I like this. Very sweet romance. And hot, too. Oliver seems kind and attentive. She's lucky he came in.
Glad you enjoyed it! I liked how he was different than most boys in these stories. And he's lucky he was there to help. Right place, right time. :)