Story Suggestion Board (Jastes)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
jastes22

Story Suggestion Board (Jastes)

Post by jastes22 »

Olo, everyone! I'm trying to think of my next story to write, and I love getting reader suggestions because it makes me try things I wouldn't otherwise, forces me to be creative, and makes me feel a little better knowing that someone might be interested in the end product.

So, if you have an idea, post a comment or send me a PM, and I'll see what I can do!

*All stories will be ENF.*
Last edited by jastes22 on Tue Dec 13, 2022 11:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Just-some-guy1234321

Re: Suggestions for my next story (Jastes)

Post by Just-some-guy1234321 »

I'll give it a shot...

Boy: Shy, introverted but will willingly participate in outdoor activities, reserved, big hearted, self-conscious about his body.
Girl: Outgoing, sweet, kindhearted, flirtatious at times, slight exhibitionist streak despite being a little self-conscious about her small breast size and large butt size.
Action: Girl asks Boy to help her practice exhibitionism by skinny dipping after dark.
Item: Cardboard Box
Setting: Lake at the park in the middle of Boy and Girl's home town.
General Notes: Boy and Girl are childhood friends with Boy having a monster crush on Girl since kindergarten, but is too self-conscious and shy to say anything.
GeekGuy

Post by GeekGuy »

this is a fun idea i'll try to think of one
jastes22

Post by jastes22 »

GeekGuy wrote: Sun Jul 17, 2022 3:25 pm this is a fun idea i'll try to think of one
Please do! I appreciate any and all ideas!
Girlspns
Strip-Master In-Chief

Post by Girlspns »

Why not, I'll jump in, let's try something different:

Boy Personality: Smart-ass, not quite mean but certainly teases a lot, deep down he really does care.
Girl Personality: Haughty, rich girl, acts cool but gets flustered easily.
Action: Girl tries dressing provocatively but has a... severe wardrobe malfunction that leaves her naked.
Item: Bicycle
Setting: Local park
General Notes/wishes: nope, I think this is sufficient.
Fred Key

Post by Fred Key »

Boy Personality: generally nice but way out of his league; risk-taker when it matters

Girl personalty: beautiful high schooler who gets the lead roles in almost every play. Flirty and loves to play/tease, but plays off anything serious from boys who she flirts with as a joke. Treats people so nicely they don’t resent this.

Action: a student-written script becomes a vehicle for an enf plot when a jealous rival girl directs.

Item: a school paddle, circa 1900

Setting: a suburban high school that prides itself on student creativity and independence

General notes: based on a real-life production where the lead female at my HS was given a spank on the ass by her “mother” to chase her from a room onstage, and the entire cast made it a joke to swat her anytime they passed her in the hall. She complained that her butt was so sore that she couldn’t sit by the end of the show.
josh

Post by josh »

Boy Personality: Very confident and cool
Girl Personality: Shy, nervous
Action: Really anything involving the girl somehow naked
Item: Boogie board
Setting: public pool
General Notes/wishes: Whatever you want for the story (my personal suggestion would be the boy randomly decides to strip the girl and force her to follow him around otherwise he'll get rid of her bikini)
Check out my Story Archive!
PhillyPhan321

Post by PhillyPhan321 »

Boy Personality: nervous over very small penis.
Girl Personality: nervous over very small boobs.
Action: 2 neighbors who have a crush on each other get taken to a beach by their parents to find out it is a nude beach and they need to get naked to get in. The parents all have very attractive bodies but make silly jokes on the kids nervous of their "short comings"
Item: sun tan lotion
General Notes/wishes: Story would include enf, enm and sph. The kids still like each other despite their short comings and defend each other maybe from bullies when they end up on the clothed end of the beach somehow (maybe the water takes them down to the other end, the water also shrinks the boys penis even more).
Just-some-guy1234321

Post by Just-some-guy1234321 »

Here's another one I thought of...

Boy: Nerdy, protective, kindhearted, generally nice but can get pretty scary when pushed too far.
Girl: Cruel hearted, mean, arrogant, self-absorbed.
Action: When Boy discovers that Girl had publicly humiliated and forced his girlfriend to run home naked, Boy, his girlfriend, and their friends strike back hard in revenge.
Item: Banana peel
Setting: City Zoo in the middle of town
General Notes: None really.
sharpe123

Re: Story Suggestion Board (Jastes)

Post by sharpe123 »

Finish Bikini Bash!