Summer Slam Phase 3 **Official Announcement**

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Humilatron

Summer Slam Phase 3 **Official Announcement**

Post by Humilatron »

Welcome to the Annual Summer Slam Phase 3!

First of all, congratulations to the following people who have made it through to the next round:

Executionus
Divhim
Debbifan
Lady Lucia
Revenged Pirate

The next phase will consist of a battle to make the FINAL Round. Here’s how it will work.

Everyone has been randomly assigned a theme (via a random word generator) that they must stick to.

There is no word cap, however all stories must be submitted by August 7th. It’s a RAPID turn around.

I want to see how writers write under pressure, and that’s exactly what’s going to happen.

There will be NO deadline changes. On August 8th a poll will open up and on August 12th the voting will close. Whichever authors have the 2 highest votes will move on to the final round, however if that author has NO story by the time the poll ends, they will be automatically eliminated meaning whoever is left standing will be in the final rounds. You can submit a story before the poll closes, but you risk either not getting votes or being too late to enter.

Below is everyone’s theme:

Executionus - Lose
Divhim - Punishment
Debbifan - Exploit
Lady Lucia - Innovation
Revenged Pirate - Anniversary

Your story must revolve around your word, but it’s up to your interpretation. May the Odds Be Ever in Your Favor. Also for the purpose of the contest, please name your story:

ASS Phase 3 - Your Name

Example:

ASS Phase 3 - Humilatron
Read More stories on CHYOA

IMPORTANT, Read This ->
viewtopic.php?p=9805#p9805
Revengedpirate

Re: Summer Slam Phase 3 **Official Announcement**

Post by Revengedpirate »

I've added my anniversary story took me a while still a bit rough in places. but the outset looks good.
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

My word being "Lose" amuses me considering I literally spent yesterday talking with my hot friend about how she lost a bet and has to send an old flame of hers a topless pic. I'd do more than just that for a story though. I'll need to think on how I want to handle a story which revolves around losing as a theme. I kinda have one story idea that I've had on the shelf for a while that might be perfect for this.
Revengedpirate

Post by Revengedpirate »

I read the theme anniversary and this just popped in my head this morning at 7am and I wrote it from 12 till about 3am it took longer then I thought and had several deviances from the theme could of easily written two or three pages more
Revengedpirate

Post by Revengedpirate »

Would it be possible to post a sequel to the story, written for the contest, under a different title or would that be considered cheating? By making the story more popular etc
Debbifan

Post by Debbifan »

Revengedpirate wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 9:34 pm Would it be possible to post a sequel to the story, written for the contest, under a different title or would that be considered cheating? By making the story more popular etc
My take is that there's no word cap, so why not ? I don't think the aim of a contest is for there to be less stories on the board ! I'm currently writing my entry which is turning into a bit of a novella that could maybe benefit from being posted in more than one part for ease of reading.
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

*Lady Lucia* wrote: All stories must be submitted by August 7th.

Lady Lucia - Innovation
I'm tagging LL since the deadline is almost here and she's the only one of us who hasn't posted her part yet.
*Lady Lucia*

Post by *Lady Lucia* »

Oh no. I'll see if I can knock something out by midnight. XD

I've been a bit wrapped with website/Patreon stuff. Good news is, there's a lot of new content out there! Just at the price of not being around on these forums as much . . .
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

*Lady Lucia* wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 6:06 pm Oh no. I'll see if I can knock something out by midnight. XD

I've been a bit wrapped with website/Patreon stuff. Good news is, there's a lot of new content out there! Just at the price of not being around on these forums as much . . .
That's what I figured.

On that note, I've enjoyed the little sister story on your website so far. It reminds me of an old friend of mine whose favorite thing in the world was flirting with taken guys to see if they would crack under the pressure.
*Lady Lucia*

Post by *Lady Lucia* »

Well, we’ll have to see if Humilatron counts today (Sunday, the 7th) as part of the deadline or not. Is the end of the day the cutoff, or the beginning? I’ll gracefully bow out if I missed the cut off, but I’ll have more time today to whip up something if I end up with an ‘until midnight’ deadline leading up to the 8th.

And ha, such a fun trope! I’m not at all the cheating type, but it’s so alluring in stories and RP. :P