Summer Story Contest (Part Four)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
*Lady Lucia*

Summer Story Contest (Part Four)

Post by *Lady Lucia* »

Hope everyone isn't getting tired of contest posts! There's definitely been a little overlap this summer, but it's great to see how many stories have resulted from it. I just realized I haven't posted a deadline for mine, which would probably be appreciated.

We'll go with September 1st, as that's more or less the end of summer. That means everyone has just under a month and a half to wrap things up. And, to make things easy for those wanting check out the progress so far, here are the stories:

Also, don't blame some writers for not posting beyond Part One. They may have been waiting on this contest post before submitting more!

STORIES:

"The Prideful Fall," by Humilatron: (Nothing beyond the teaser)

"Trapped in the Shower," by Executionus: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=2030&hilit=shower

"Fire Drill Follies," by edithdick: (Nothing beyond the teaser)

"Lifeguard's Last Ride!" by Nikolai: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2146&p=11048&hilit=lifeguard#p11048

"The Ripple Effect," by mastergepetto: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2119&hilit=ripple

"The Tease," by Lady Lucia: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2122&p=11020&hilit=tease#p11020

CHARACTER TEASERS:

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1973

Good luck, and happy writing!

--Lady Lucia
Executionus

Re: Summer Story Contest (Part Four)

Post by Executionus »

That should be enough time, even for me and my overly-long entry (that was 100% originally conceived as a quick 5ish part simple plot amazingly enough).

Also ending this on September 1st is a good idea for a second reason, since that was the day that I was already planning to have as the start of my Halloween contest for this year. I've got a very unique idea for that this time around which should be fun.
*Lady Lucia*

Post by *Lady Lucia* »

Friendly reminder to start wrapping up these entries! Lots of content to get excited about over the next few weeks, as Humilatron's contest is going to end up concluding the same time as mine.

Also, everyone gets an extension to September 6th, if they'd like to use it. I'll be on vacation with questionable wi-fi on the 1st, so I'm not sure if I'll be able to set up a vote until after the long weekend.

All the best,
Lady Lucia
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

I just realized that against all odds and flying in the face of human sanity, somehow my giant 26-part novel-sized entry is the only one of these that's complete so far. That's honestly shocking as hell.
*Lady Lucia*

Post by *Lady Lucia* »

It's summer! The rest of us are clearly distracted. XD

The rest of mine is drafted at this point, but I haven't quite put the finishing touches on yet.

--Lady Lucia
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

I'm less distracted in summer than I am in fall by a huge margin. Of course, I work in the shipping industry and online Christmas shopping can kiss my Bah Hum-butt!
*Lady Lucia*

Post by *Lady Lucia* »

Friendly reminder that everyone has six more days to finish up their stories for the summer contest! Normally I'd playfully call out an author or two, but I'm on vacation right now and haven't had a minute to look through all the submissions. I know mine is still due, so I suppose I'll low key call out myself with this comment. :)

Anyway, get those stories done! The moment September 7th hits, I'll set up a vote (for completed stories only). The plan is to have the results posted by September 15th, so I can fully step out of the way of Executionus's Halloween Contest--which I encourage everyone to take a stab at.

All the best,
Lady Lucia