The Pond Exhibitionist (Part 3 posted 7/26)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
jastes22

The Pond Exhibitionist (Part 3 posted 7/26)

Post by jastes22 »

Thanks to Just-some-guy for the idea!

The Pond Exhibitionist - Lily asks her friend to help her fulfill a dream of skinny dipping in the local pond.
Last edited by jastes22 on Tue Jul 26, 2022 11:21 pm, edited 8 times in total.
jastes22

The Pond Exhibitionist: Part 1 - Skinny Dipping

Post by jastes22 »

I stood there, looking down at the pond with my flashlight. It was a colder day for spring, but it was still a nice day, and that’s why I chose this to be the day I would finally go skinny dipping.

“Lily?” Porter worked his way down the hill where the pond lay at the bottom. “Is that you?”

I waved him down, feeling my heart skip. I was actually going to do this. The urge to do something like this started to form in my brain years ago, but I was always too scared to actually act on it.

That was, until I told Porter about it. It was supposed to just be a friendly tease, telling him that I’d put on a “show” if he helped me with my English project. He did, and thus I was bound.

But, in a way, this would be helpful. I’d have someone who could help me follow through with it. And I trusted Porter. He was a good guy and would be helpful and respectful about the whole thing.

Porter came down to me, holding a cardboard box. He looked at me up and down and blushed. I knew he was imagining me naked in front of him. His eyes had nearly bugged out when I asked him to help me skinny dip in the town lake.

“What’s the box for?” I asked.

“To hold your clothes so they don’t get dirty while you...” he couldn’t finish the sentence. It was kind of cute, I thought.

I stepped forward and gave him a kiss on the cheek, which made him blush even more furiously. “Thank you,” I said. I took the cardboard box and set it besides me. “Okay, here are the rules. I’m going to take off my clothes in front of you and then put them in this box. Once you agree that I’m naked, I’ll go into the lake for ten minutes. If I come out before the ten minutes, then you get to tie me up and do whatever you want for a day.”

“What?” He asked, taking a step back. “You never told me that I might tie you up. I...”

Again, I thought it cute how flustered he got. Maybe this was why I invited him, because I knew he would get embarrassed, and that would make my own embarrassment a little more manageable.

I shrugged. “It’s motivation so I don’t chicken out. It’s only ten minutes.” And it was for motivation. I hated the feeling of being tied up and helpless. My sisters did it once to me in the woods, leaving me tied up to a tree for a half-hour, and it was the most traumatizing thing in my life.

“What should I pull off first?”

“What?” He blushed again. Gosh, I was having too much fun teasing him. This alone was worth my little dip in the pond, never mind scratching the itch to go skinny dipping.

He coughed, composing himself. “I...I guess your pants.”

I worked quickly, not giving myself time to bail. Belt unbuckled. Zipper down. My breath hitched and my heart thumped against my chest as I hooked my fingers in my waistband and pulled them to my knees. They stopped at my shoes, and I tugged on them to pull them out. I deposited them into the box

“Okay, next your shoes,” Porter said. “Except do it so your back is facing me.”

I blushed. I was super self-conscious about my big butt, and Porter knew it. He was never mean about it or teased me about it, but he knew that it was an embarrassment for me. I guess after my own teasing, I couldn’t exactly blame him.

I turned around and bent over to take off my shoes, wincing how the fabric stretched across my butt, knowing that I was exposing the tops of my legs. My fingers trembled to untie my shoes and pull off my socks, stretching what should have been just a few seconds into what felt like a minute.

“Good. Now stay bent over and pull your panties off.”

He was getting bolder. I reached behind me and grabbed my panties. Pulling down in my position was awkward, so instead I just tugged, hoping that it would be enough. Instead, I heard a rip as my panties tore away, and suddenly my big butt was completely exposed for Porter’s viewing pleasure. Crap. I guess I wasn’t going to be wearing panties after this.

I stayed bent over for what felt like several minutes while Porter admired me. For some reason, I felt like I couldn’t return to standing until Porter said so. I heard him come up beside me to pick up the pants and destroyed panties and put them into the box.

“Okay. Now face me and take off your shirt.”

I did so, turning to face him. I suddenly became aware of the bush of pubic hair on my privates. Crap, I knew I was going to be swimming. Why hadn’t I shaved before this?

Porter didn’t miss that fact, either, his eyes focused on my crotch. “Go ahead,” he said.

I grabbed the hem of my shirt and pulled it over my head. I blushed again, knowing that my small tits, even covered by my bra, was now in view. Small tits and a ig butt. It wasn’t like my whole self-esteem was based on those two things, but it was still embarrassing.

Porter looked at me, clad in only my bra. “Can I... take your bra off?”

He was being respectful, knowing that this was something that I was in charge of, ultimately. But he still wasn’t going to let this huge opportunity pass him by.

I didn’t trust myself to speak, instead just nodding. He stepped forward and grabbed my shoulders to turn me around. His hands fumbled with the strap for a moment before it came undone. I held my breath as he reached around me and tugged on the front of my bra and letting it fall to the ground.

I let out a soft moan as my nakedness was complete. His fingers didn’t retreat, though, his fingers wrapping around my breasts for a moment and squeezing. Not enough to quite be considered fondling, but he definitely made sure to get a good squeeze in before pulling his arm back.

He reached down in front of me, my face in his butt, and deposited the shirt and bra in the box, The entirety of my wardrobe was in that box now.

He grabbed my shoulders again and turned me around, giving me a good look over. I blushed, knowing that my little tits were on full display now with nothing to cover them. It felt odd to be completely naked outside in the middle of the night, an it gave me a little bit of thrill doing something so forbidden.

“You know, Lily...I’ve had a huge crush on you since elementary school,” he said. “So...you can imagine how I’m feeling right now,” he said. He blushed, realizing what he had just confessed. I could definitely see it, too, based on the bulge in his pants.

“Well, I’m glad you’re enjoying it,” I said. And I meant it, too. “Well, start the timer.”

“Not until you get in,” he said.

I nodded. That was fair. I turned around to face the pond, pausing for just a moment. I was really going to do this.

I stepped forward and jumped into the pond.

Holy crap, it was freezing! I hadn’t even thought about how cold the pond would be in the middle of the night. I wrapped my arms around myself while I bobbed in the water. The feeling of the cold water on my bare breasts and privates made my skin tingle with excitement. I floated towards the center of the pond.

It was pitch-black, and I realized I couldn’t see anything. The darkness was suddenly claustrophobic, and suddenly I couldn’t breathe. I kept myself in the water, though, the fear of failing my 10-minute timer enough to keep me in.

Several minutes passed, and I let myself revel in the sensation of being naked in a public pond and just the sheer silence of the night.

“--Someone will hear!” A girl giggled.

I yelped. There were people here! Middle schoolers, it sounded like, just making out by the pond. Boy and a girl.

I started to panic. What if they saw me? What if they took pictures?

I tried to make myself as still and small as possible in the water. I squinted at the shore of the pond. Where was Porter? Wasn’t my ten minutes almost up?

“Hey, I think there’s something in the water!”

Oh, crap crap crap.

I saw something move, a pair of legs, on the shoreline. There was a pause, and suddenly a phone flashlight I turned. I suppressed a squeal and a groan. The light was pointing down, towards the shore. The boy must’ve thought it was just a fish or a shifting rock. Still, if he moved it up just a little, he’d see a naked girl, just floating there.

I held my breath, frozen in fear. It had to have been ten minutes, right? I realized that I never gave a Porter a way to let me know my time was up. Or if he would even tell me.

The light moved towards me. I groaned and plunged my head underneath the water, praying that the inky blackness of the pond would be enough to hide me.

I held myself underwater as long as I could until my lungs felt like they were going to burst. I emerged, breathing heavily. I turned, only to see the flashlight still on, but this time on the side of the pond. They were still investigating the source of the disturbed water.

No, I couldn’t do this anymore. It had to have been more than ten minutes.

I pulled myself to the shore, climbing out. My wet hair stuck to my neck, and my pubic hair clung to my crotch.

Porter was waiting for me at the shore. He probably never lost sight of me, I figured.

“I hope you had fun,” he said. A pause, followed by a grin. “Unfortunately, you only lasted seven minutes, Lily. I think you know what that means.”

I groaned as he reached for my hands and began to tie them together using my discarded panties.
Last edited by jastes22 on Thu Jul 21, 2022 1:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Girlspns
Strip-Master In-Chief

Re: The Pond Exhibitionist

Post by Girlspns »

As always, can't wait to see the next bit.
jastes22

Post by jastes22 »

Girlspns wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 10:54 pm As always, can't wait to see the next bit.
Thanks! Glad you're looking forward to another installment.
Just-some-guy1234321

Post by Just-some-guy1234321 »

Absolutely amazing!
jastes22

Post by jastes22 »

Just-some-guy1234321 wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 1:23 am Absolutely amazing!
Thanks!
Drax6119

Post by Drax6119 »

Going to enjoy the next part...after that cold water, her nipples must be steel,,,and with her hands tied, they’re on display to the world with her helpless to cover…
jastes22

Post by jastes22 »

Drax6119 wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 6:25 am Going to enjoy the next part...after that cold water, her nipples must be steel,,,and with her hands tied, they’re on display to the world with her helpless to cover…
Hope you do! I've written most of Part 2, so hopefully you enjoy it once I put it out there.
jastes22

The Pond Exhibitionist: Part 2 - Three Minutes

Post by jastes22 »

Porter tied the panties snugly around my hands—not enough to hurt, but snug enough that my hands wouldn’t accidentally come free.

Porter’s eyes fell on my tits. “Looks like you’re enjoying this.”

I blushed. My nipples were hard as ice. “I-it’s just the c-cold water.” At least, that’s what I told myself. I was freezing, and with my skin still dripping with water, the cold air of the night was like sharp knives scraping down my skin.

“Of course,” Porter said. He reached over and pinched my right nipple. I squealed, pulling away from him, but not stepping away. He stepped up to me, pressing his body against my back. His hands wrapped around me and grabbed my small tits with both of his hands. I moaned in pleasure. His hands were warm, and I found that I didn’t want him to stop. I groaned in disappointment as he pulled away.

“D-does my time start now?” I asked. Crap. What did I just say? Was I really going to go through with this? A whole day of being subject to Porter’s whim? He would never hurt me, but it wouldn’t stop him from having some fun, either.

He grinned. “Not quite,” he said, starting to guide me up the slight hill of the pond. In his other hand he held the cardboard box. “You lasted seven minutes, but our deal was for ten. I think you need to make up for those three minutes.”

I gawked at him. Our deal? This whole thing had been my idea! If those kids hadn’t shown up nothing would have happened!

“What do you mean?” was all I could say.

“Forfeits. I get to pick three things to do to you, one for each minute. I’ll even let you suggest what they should be, but it’s my decision. Only after those three forfeits do we start your time.”

My heart sank. How had this gotten so far out of hand?

We approached the kids’ playground in the park. He guided me to the monkey bars. “I’m going to tie your arms to the bars and then I’ll tickle you for five minutes.”

I groaned. “That’s not fair! You know I’m ticklish!”

“Of course, I do,” he said with a big grin. He was enjoying this. Having his childhood crush naked, exposed, and completely at his mercy. “Now beg for it.”

I whimpered, and yet, at the same time, I felt a flutter of excitement. The whole appeal of exhibition, the whole reason I wanted to skinny dip in such a public place, was because of the thrill of being completely vulnerable. As terrifying as being almost caught was, it was still exciting. Porter was just extending my experience.

“Please...”

“Please what?”

“Tickle me. Tickle me mercilessly for five minutes.”

He grinned, obviously pleased at the little addition. I wasn’t even sure why I said it. It just slipped out of my mouth.

He tied my wrists to the bars using my panties and my shirt. He tried to bunch the shirt up so the height from my wrists to the bars was roughly equal, but there was definitely a slight difference, forcing me to stand on my toes. The feeling of an entire leg on display while another was planted on the ground was intoxicating, and I knew the position I was in stretched my privates slightly. With my pubic hair still wet, there was nothing to impair his view.

“Wait...somebody will hear me laughing.” Technically, what he was doing wasn’t anything different than skinny dipping, aside from the absence of water. Despite that, it still felt completely different, like a whole different level of exposure

“Well, then don’t laugh,” he said. Without warning he attacked me, running his fingers up and down my stomach and sides. I lasted maybe two seconds before bursting out screaming and laughing. I tried to breathe, but every ounce of oxygen was bursting out of me like a boxer punching me in the gut. He moved to my chest, squeezing and kneading my smaller breasts.

“Please! Stop!”

My precious words were wasted as he moved to my back, running down my spine. I screeched. There was no way anyone within a mile of us couldn’t hear me. Someone would come to investigate!

“Stop! I-I'll do anything!” I couldn’t let anyone see! The pond at least covered some of me, but out here I was completely exposed. My crotch was burning, and the thought of someone witnessing me have an orgasm was too embarrassing.

He slowed, but didn’t stop. His hands clenched my big butt and squeezed, letting his fingernails scrape lightly against my skin. “Anything?”

I squealed at the sensation, which turned into a moan. Crap, he knew all my weak spots.“Y-yes! I...I’ll let you watch me take a shower! Please!”

He stopped. I groaned, gasping for breath. One of my hands, the one bound by my panties, had come free in all my thrashing, though it hadn’t even registered with me in the moment. I stretched it across my chest.

“I suppose that will have to do,” he said. I realized that he needed a reason to get me out of the park, or we’d get in trouble and the night would end. I had just given him a reason to not only leave the park, but also to get even more embarrassment out of me. It was a win-win, at least for him.

He untied me, and then picked me up and walked me to his car. He laid the passenger seat as flat as he could and deposited me, completely stretched out on the seat like a trophy. He reached over and buckled me in, the sensation of being completely naked while wearing a seatbelt was so strange and yet so stimulating. I couldn’t convince myself that the wetness in my crotch was only from my dip in the pond anymore.

Despite my embarrassment of being completely naked in Porter’s car, I started to nod off, the physical exertion of swimming and getting tickled catching up to me. I lost track of time and only awoke when we started to pull into my driveway.

“Have a good nap?”

I blushed. I realized that with me sleeping, he could stare and ogle all he wanted without me ever knowing.

He guided me to the master bathroom and helped me into the tub. “Go ahead.”

I bit my lip but didn’t say anything. I turned on the hot water and sighed as the water ran down my body and the steam replaced the smell of the pond on my skin. I felt better now that I was finally warm.

As I reached for the body wash, Porter said, “Face me. I want to see this.”

I groaned.

“Come on,” he said. “This was the deal.”

The deal was to shower in front of him, not model my nude body. Still...that thought wasn’t enough to stop me from turning so my breasts and privates were facing him. I applied the body wash, blushing as I rubbed it across my chest, pelvis, and legs. The feeling of the soapy suds dripping down my cleavage was terrifyingly stimulating. I couldn’t tell, but was I subconsciously taking longer to apply it? Was I being more thorough, just so he’d get a good look? Holy crap, was I enjoying this?

Porter certainly was. “Good. Next, the shampoo, but do it this time with your back towards me.”

I did so and started to apply the shampoo, glad to have my tits and privates turned away, but now my big butt was on full display, and with my fingers in my hair, there was nothing I could do to cover them. The steam was getting heavy now as I stroked my fingers through my hair. I smelled good, but that only served to remind me that I was being watched as I bathed.

I turned off the water and turned to face him. I put my hands on my hips, trying to look confident, but it felt off, not believable at all. “Happy?”

He grinned. “Very. That’s worth one minute. Two more.”

I groaned. “Come on!”

He ignored me. “You know, now that you’ve showered, let’s get that pubic hair off of you. Get on the toilet.”

I whimpered, stepping out of the tub. I was dripping everywhere, but Porter wasn’t going to let me get dry. I pulled myself onto the toilet, pulling my knees up by my head.

Porter approached with shaving cream and a razor in his hands. “Spread your legs and put your hands on your head.”

I spread my knees, giving him complete access to my privates and spreading my pussy wide. I placed my hands on my head, wincing as I realized how exposed I was with my limbs in their various position.

I moaned in pleasure as his hands started to apply the cold cream. His fingers would occasionally “slip” and enter inside me, and my moans increased in intensity. I felt like I was going to fall off my perch. Other times he would press his palm on my crotch to “steady” me, and the pressure and sensation of his fingers on me sent pangs of pleasure through me.

As he started to shave with one hand, the other hand reached up and started to caress my tits, rolling my still-erect nipples with his fingers. Even with the focus on what was between my legs, the position I was in also gave my tits little-to-no cover, and there was nothing I could do. His fingers were soft and careful, and I purred at his touch.

He pulled his arm away, and I gasped at the sensation of being hairless around my crotch. It wasn’t that I never shaved down there, but I felt naked when my privates were bare, even when wearing clothes. So, being naked, hairless, in such a prone position, and right in front of a good friend of mine, I felt the most exposed and ashamed than I ever had before.

Porter, oblivious to my growing embarrassment, stood up and put the razor and cream away. “Wonderful. Down to one minute left. What should I have to do now?”

I coughed, not believing what I was about to say, but knowing that I needed to. “Please...let me release myself.”

He arched an eyebrow. He hadn’t expected that. “Right here?”

I nodded. Anything to let me go. I couldn’t hold it in anymore.

I didn’t wait for him to accept my offer. With my knees still spread and my privates completely exposed, my middle finger slid inside with almost no resistance. I pulled it in and out multiple times, knowing that Porter, who stood right in front of me, could see absolutely everything. I couldn’t think of anything more embarrassing. I was going to have an orgasm right in front of my friend.

The orgasm took over me quickly, and I shuddered as cum started to squirt out of me. I was grateful he let me do it on the tile floor of the bathroom instead of a carpeted floor or bed. Cum was everywhere, and there was nothing I could do to stop it.

I moaned as the orgasm finally ended, laying my head on the back of the toilet but not attempting to close my legs. I was so embarrassed, and the fact that I had asked to do it myself made it a thousand times worse.

“I think that takes care of your three minutes, Lily. To be honest, I didn’t actually think you’d go through with any of it.”

I groaned. He didn’t actually expect me to do any of it? I could’ve avoided all that embarrassment if I had just been a little more assertive?

“I guess I’ll have to start your day of captivity,” he said. He reached for his phone to set a timer. I felt a moment relief. A day was a long time, but at least there would some end to this in sight.

He wasn’t done, though. “But wait, I’m getting ahead of myself.” He put his phone away. “You said a day tied up. Maybe I’ll have a little more fun with you like this, and then I’ll tie you up so we can get started on your sentence.”

I groaned, feeling myself shudder. Out of dread or excitement, I wasn’t sure.

*I would be open to writing a Part 3 and even a Part 4, but I would need some ideas from you all if you're interested in making that happen.*
Last edited by jastes22 on Sat Jul 23, 2022 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jimmythehand

Re: The Pond Exhibitionist (Part 2 posted 7/23)

Post by jimmythehand »

This was a really fun story. Obviously the forced degredation was what Lily wanted to happen all along, but it was fun to watch her discover that and I wonder how much further that could be taken. If you do decide to continue, I'd suggest that her antics at the park didn't go as unnoticed as she had hoped - someone saw (maybe those middle schoolers, maybe someone else) and now has some incriminating video with which to blackmail her.

The one thing I will point out in this story and others you've written is that 'to crap' doesn't mean what you think it does. It's basically a nicer way of saying 'to shit', so when you say 'I was going to crap myself right in front of my friend', you're saying she thinks she's going to shit herself, when you actually mean she thinks she's going to cum (orgasm).