Trapped in the Shower

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
hightab

Re: Trapped in the Shower -- Part 21 (July 14)

Post by hightab »

Another great chapter. Its going to be a "mega" ending.
Last edited by hightab on Sun Jul 24, 2022 5:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

hightab wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 5:11 pm Another great chapter. Its going to be a "mega" ending.
GeekGuy

Post by GeekGuy »

omg are you kidding me this build-up is epic. Let's go. looking forward to the next chapter. Great job
Nickwhite97

Post by Nickwhite97 »

Can't wait for the next part the build up is insane
hightab

Post by hightab »

heyy any idea when we will get the next chapter?
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

hightab wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 12:47 am heyy any idea when we will get the next chapter?
I'm working on it currently. I keep having other things going on lately that kills my time and energy. In my defense, one of these distractions was a hot platonic friend requesting me to be her photographer for an all-day bikini photoshoot, and that was clearly not an offer I could refuse. I've been oddly busy all July, right as the ENF section of here hit max activity. Nearly the entire front page is still unread for me. I'll read more when I get caught up.

When I get part 22 up (hopefully tomorrow since I'll have a lot of time tomorrow), I'm going to switch over to writing my next Summer Slam project since that has a limited deadline. That will surely lead to a bonus delay for part 23, but I'm planning for the SS entry to be pretty short so I'm hoping it doesn't take too long.
hightab

Post by hightab »

Executionus wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 1:46 am
hightab wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 12:47 am heyy any idea when we will get the next chapter?
I'm working on it currently. I keep having other things going on lately that kills my time and energy. In my defense, one of these distractions was a hot platonic friend requesting me to be her photographer for an all-day bikini photoshoot, and that was clearly not an offer I could refuse. I've been oddly busy all July, right as the ENF section of here hit max activity. Nearly the entire front page is still unread for me. I'll read more when I get caught up.

When I get part 22 up (hopefully tomorrow since I'll have a lot of time tomorrow), I'm going to switch over to writing my next Summer Slam project since that has a limited deadline. That will surely lead to a bonus delay for part 23, but I'm planning for the SS entry to be pretty short so I'm hoping it doesn't take too long.

Wow you go boy. living the live guys want with the girls.
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

hightab wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 1:50 am Wow you go boy. living the live guys want with the girls.
Trust me when I say that this is the opposite of true in my current post-divorce life. The girl in question is my married best friend and there was no hanky panky I'm afraid. It was a fun one-off because she felt confident enough to buy a bikini for the first time in years instead of something more conservative.

My attempts to meet women lately have been comically disastrous across the board. I've also grown to loathe Tinder and its ilk and my inability to match with anything but sex bots trying to sell me crap. Let's just say that nobody at all should be all that envious of my modern life with the girls lol.
superevil7

Post by superevil7 »

WOW!! Finally caught up with the latest chapter to this epic. What can I say about this story that hasn't already been said? Excellent writing Executionus! I normally do not like a long build up, but you've really made it all work. I can't wait to see how things go from here!
Executionus

Trapped in the Shower -- Part 22 (July 21)

Post by Executionus »

Part 22:

**Erik POV**

I'm still buzzing from all of the wild naked adventures with Lisa, when in walks the only person alive who could take my mind off of such a thing: Kelly. I have sworn to myself to finally confess my feelings to her during this 15 minute session, no matter what. She looks a little rattled, but that's probably because Lisa was butt naked when she left here. I don't even honestly know what to say to her about that to be honest, everything that comes to mind is too awkward.

I don't like the silence though, so I wave in my little shower stall and say "Yo!"

She smiles at my silly greeting, waving back. She then took a huge deep breath and asked "Um, Erik...I know the sessions are supposed to be secret, but.... I mean, Lisa just...naked. Like it was nothing. And she was glowing. Did you guys...have sex?"

I shake my head "No we didn't go anywhere near that far. I did help her out with her orgasm problem though, and taught her how to give herself those now. I didn't give her one though, she did it to herself. She got herself off at the end of our time. That's probably why she was glowing."

Kelly looked quite relieved by my answer, so-much-so that she didn't even ask a follow up question about me helping Lisa with her problem (which for her was very weird). It only just now occurs to me that Kelly must've been very scared that Lisa and I were going to do a whole bunch more than what we did. The look on her face tells me that I need to tell her how I feel already.

It's silly because we both know. We both know that the other is in love with us. I used to doubt it a little, at least in the darker parts of my mind, but that doubt is silenced after tonight. We've skated the edge of telling each other already tonight. Lisa and Jennifer were pushing me to confess, and surely pushing her to do the same. Somehow, that final step has been so difficult for us both to take. It's almost as if we're more afraid of things changing than we are of the absurdly-unlikely odds that the other would actually turn us down. But now is the time to just DO IT.

I calmly tell her "Hey, don't worry so much. Lisa and I agreed right away that we weren't going to do anything too sexual together. I'm saving my first time doing real sex stuff for this other beautiful girl that I'm in love with."

Kelly's mouth drops as she blushes, and then she quickly looks at the floor. Without looking back up she asks me "Do...I know this girl? The one you love?"

I chuckle "I'm pretty sure you see her every day, unless you just happen to never go to the bathroom all day for some reason."

Kelly fidgets around in place after I say that, looking over to the side to see her reflection in the bathroom mirror over my sink, which gives her a silly smile as she figures out my fairly-obvious clue.

She eventually turns towards me again and says "I've heard a rumor...about how that girl loves you back."

I feel my heart speed up and my chest warm. I look at Kelly, even as she keeps breaking eye contact to look literally anywhere else but my eyes.

I'm shaking in my shower stall as I ask "Can you maybe ask that girl something for me the next time you see her? I have this big heart of mine that works like currency for buying pretty girls. If I agree to give her my heart, would she be mine forever?"

Kelly covers her face with her hands and makes a quiet squeal sound so high pitched that every dog in the neighborhood probably raised their heads. She then answered from behind her hands "Yes. Yes she would! Jesus, Erik! I've known you for ten years. TEN YEARS! How did I never know you could be poetically romantic like that? My chest is beating like crazy right now. You're not just fooling around, right? This is real. You're really asking me to be your girlfriend, right?"

I reply "I've never been more serious about anything in my entire life. Kelly you are astonishing in every possible way! I've had feelings for you since we were 10. I just...honestly I always thought I wasn't worthy of someone like you so I always kept my feelings to myself. I was terrified of you turning me down, or laughing at me if I made a move, or possibly even hating me like all of those creeper guys who make you feel uncomfortable. Just staying your best friend was nice enough on its own, I didn't need more. But lately...lately I DO need more. I need you, to love and to cherish, to hold and to kiss. And I'll always do what I can to make myself worthy."

Kelly ran up to the shower door with her right hand blocking her view downward again and placed her left hand on the door, clearly intending me to do the same on my end (which I did). She then told me "Erik, listen to me. You have ALWAYS been worthy, always. I never realized that you saw yourself as so inferior to other guys, and I'm sorry if I ever did anything to make you feel that way. But you're not, you're really REALLY not. You're the man I see in my dreams and the boy who without doubt has been my most common fantasy, including celebrities. Honestly Erik I've liked you a long time too, and probably would've said yes if you asked me when we were ten, even though I was a major brat back then. I'm sorry I didn't make it more obvious that I liked you. I'm, as you know, extremely shy and full of anxiety. I was just convinced somehow that you were always going to pick one of the other girls to be with instead of me. They're both so amazing and hot, where I'm just plain as hell compared to either of them. I have soooo many flaws that I keep hidden all of the time just trying to make you like me more, but I always feel like I let them slip here and there. My physical flaws are numerous too, which is why I hide my body so strongly."

I get right up to the door now, my face almost touching it. She does the same, as we stare into each other's eyes. I tell her "Your flaws are so minor, Kelly, and your benefits outnumber them 1000 to 1. I get how you feel about yourself since I do that too, but in your case you're completely crazy for thinking you're anything short of gorgeous and wonderful. Even this right here, where I can only look at you through a door without being able to touch you in any way, is tremendously enjoyable simply because I get to look at a beautiful work of art that fills me with happiness all over. It's especially strong with your soul-stealing green eyes, which long ago enslaved my soul and which claim more and more of it with every second I spend looking into them. And yet I never want to look away."

She was covered all over in her blush, but somehow she was maintaining eye contact with me. She weakly whispered "Gosh, I...don't even know what to say to that. That was so sweet. I'm not good with words like you are, Erik. Just know that anything you ever say to me, I feel the same back to you."

I then add "I'm so glad to hear that, after spending whole years stressing over that. I guess we're all stressed out these days. You shouldn't be worried about the girls though. I mean I like Jennifer and Lisa a lot too, obviously. They're sexy and fun, both of them totally awesome, and I honestly love both of them in their own special way. But with you it's different. I trust you completely, on a level that I could never trust another human being. You are the type of person who will drop everything in a single second if you have to in order to reverse the frown of a complete stranger. I've seen you do it. You're like a healer in a video game, except you do that to our hearts and souls with every word and every cute smile. You fill me with this overpowering feeling that I can't even describe, where it gets hard to talk or think straight. So yeah, please don't worry about Lisa and Jennifer. I'm not going to do naughty stuff with them anymore after tonight, and I'll be 100% loyal to you alone."

Her eyes got nervous suddenly as she shook her head and blurted out "NO! No don't do that, please. No that's not what I want at all"

I'm so confused. "What? What part don't you want?"

Kelly lowered her head and rested it against the door, purposely keeping it low enough that the blurry parts were in front of her and not the clear parts. She couldn't look me in the eye anymore for some reason. She took several seconds before replying "Erik...I have a secret that I'm going to tell you now, and it's a big one. You...might find it weird. No, you WILL find it weird. You might like it, and I hope you do. But you might instead think it's a deal breaker, which would crush me...but I'd understand."

I quickly try to calm her with humor "It's ok, Kelly. The only secret you could possibly have that would turn me away is if you had a fetish for Hitler mustaches, and even then I would probably deal with it and just tell everyone that I had a Charlie Chaplin 'stache instead."

She chuckled, looking up at me with a cute smile. She then replied "Nothing THAT bad, God. Wow what a turn-off. Ok. Ok, lemme think how best to explain this. I...don't want you to stop doing naughty things with Lisa and Jennifer. Ever. And they both know I feel this way and are ok with it. And...um...and I don't want anything off limits. Anything. Even...actual sex when we're ready for it. I don't want to be a couple with you, with us only being two people. I couldn't handle it. Instead...I want to be what's called a polycule with all four of us together romantically and sexually. I know you're thinking this doesn't make a lick of sense. I basically just asked you to cheat on me with our two best friends, right? I'm sure most boys would love that permission, but you're not most boys. I don't know if being poly would ruin the romance for you or not."

I'm stunned. And yet...suddenly little bits and pieces of things Lisa and Jennifer said makes sense. I guess Lisa really WASN'T lying when she said Kelly gave her permission to have sex with me after Kelly got the first turn. Holy crap.

I enthusiastically reply "Kelly, that doesn't bother me AT ALL. Wow. I never expected that. You have no idea how amazing that sounds to me honestly, and not just for the sexy stuff. Man...I literally just told Jennifer earlier when she was feeling like the least loved of you all that I wished I could somehow date all three of you at once instead of being forced to cut off two to be with the one I love most. That freaking jackass started laughing at me when I said I didn't think you'd be into that. She freaking laughed like I just said something stupid. NOW that makes a lot more sense. But yeah, I've been kinda stressed about losing closeness with both of them if you and I got together. That's one of the reasons I was too nervous to ever ask you out."

Kelly nodded quickly "Me too! That was scaring me to death. But it's more than that. Jennifer and Lisa...I am at least 90% certain that they both have secret feelings for you too, and I've had this nagging guilt in the back of my mind about that. It doesn't feel fair that I should get you all to myself when they want you too. I'm not that type of person, I've never been that way with anything! I don't want to hog you. I don't want to hurt them by keeping the boy we like and not sharing with them. I'm not a jealous person and never have been. I share everything with you guys. I get more enjoyment out of other people being happy and having fun than I do from my own happiness."

I smile at her "Kelly, you are literally a saint. There's nobody else like you."

Kelly rolled her eyes in the cutest way possible "Noooo, I'm not a saint. I'm the perviest one of the four of us, and that's saying something. I even pressured you into flashing me, right after spying on you in the shower twice, all without offering anything to you in return. See? That's one of my flaws that I usually keep hidden: I can be unbelievably selfish. I just hate that about myself and keep trying to make up for it. No, when I say that I get more happiness out of you all being happy than I do for my own enjoyment, I'm really not kidding. It's like I'm being selfish by being selfless, if that makes any sense. It's like when we play video games together at Jennifer's and usually I just watch you three having fun. I love just vibing with you all and watching more than I like doing things myself. I've recently learned that I might feel the same way with sex and romance stuff at least a little bit. Watching the way you have been interacting with Jennifer and Lisa tonight has been...stimulating for me. I'd like to see more of it. Much more. Is it weird that I get turned on thinking about my friends doing things with each other instead of me?"

I chuckle "That's a nope. Remember what my last dare was? I literally confessed to having a huge fetish for watching my friends doing things to each other. And then I got to actually watch it and it was so amazing that almost all of us got off from it. So yeah, you're not weird. I'm pretty sure all four of us have that little quirk."

She grinned and swayed slightly "Well...that's quite convenient then, all things considered with what our future holds"

I look into her eyes deeply as I tell her "Ok. I like the sound of this plan. We can all be a polycule unit together. The three girls I love most all together with me...just wow. I didn't think it was possible for me to love you more than I already did, but you managed to pull it off. We'll talk with the others about this after our solo time, ok? I can't wait to let them know. And...I'm sure that they're both going to jump for joy that I finally confessed my deep love for you."

She giggled and backed away from the shower door finally "Yeah me too. They were pressuring me HARD to tell you how I felt. But it's like...we always knew, didn't we? We knew the other liked us back but we still said nothing out of fear of things changing. But tonight has shown me...change can be good too. I think we're all ready to change and reach that next level. Change can be very sexy. And speaking of changing, I am sick to death of me being so selfish tonight. I know what I want to do with the rest of my solo time. I'm not going to try and get you to flash me again like what the others did on their turns. No that wouldn't be right. Instead I want to repay you for everything you've done tonight and make it all up to you."

I interrupt "Kelly, don't worry about that. I've had a fun time tonight too, even if it's been really embarrassing sometimes. It's kinda weird though to think about the fact that all three of you have seen my dick now, since I let those two see it during their turns. But...all three of you really enjoyed it and told me how hot I am. It felt amazing to have you all so horny for me."

She blushed again when I confessed to having let the other two see me naked. It seemed like a happy blush, but then she said "I saw how Lisa earned her look at you, and I'm sure Jennifer did something epic herself. But that's what's off about me...I offered you nothing. I just used your love for me to get a look for free. And the truth is, I could never bring myself to do what Lisa did. I...can't let you see me naked, and I'm sorry. I'm just not ready for that yet. I have a thousand things about my body I have to fix first, and don't tell me I'm wrong about that either. When I finally let you see me for the first time, I need to be perfect. It's what you deserve, for one, but also...I want you to think that I am the sexiest girl you've ever seen. Not just A sexy girl, but THE sexy girl. And I'm just...not ready yet. I need much more work."

I quickly tell her "I get how you're feeling. That's exactly what I was always feeling too. You girls helped me to get over my fears and realize that I was good enough as-is. I'll do what I can to make you feel the same way someday, whenever you're ready to go that far. Trust me, though, you have zero reason to be insecure. You already are THE sexy girl to me. That's kinda why I came for you earlier tonight. And why the memory of you doing the same right back will forever excite me and drive me crazy."

Kelly instantly squealed and covered her face with her hands, wiggling in place, and eventually moving her hands down to just her nose and mouth. She then quietly asked "That was indescribable. Answer me honestly.... Did that feel like we were...actually having sex together, or was that just me?"

I get red as I reply slyly "It felt very intimate. I don't know what sex with you feels like to compare it to though. We'd have to try it first to find out."

Kelly's hands covered her face completely again, then uncovered it as she looked left, then up, and down to the floor, then finally returning to looking at me with a huge toothy grin on her face. She then responded "Erik, this side of you...the naughty side, horny for me...I like it. Never hide it again. I can't believe this has been hidden in you all along and you held back because you thought we wouldn't like it. Talk about being completely wrong about a prediction."

I smirk "The same can be said of you, you know. You always try to avoid showing your pervy side and you feel guilty about having it, yet your pervy side is crazy hot. Did you know that your voice changes when you get super horny? It's sexy as hell."

She covered her mouth shyly and meekly replied "That's not good! I'm horny a lot around you and I don't need you being able to tell just from hearing me!"

I chuckle at her "No no, not just normal horniness. I mean like tonight when you were losing your mind."

Kelly sighed "Erik, hot stuff, I'm gonna start having more difficultly controlling my horniness around you now that we're, you know, together. And also after what I saw earlier. Twice. If you can hear in my voice when I reach that really bad point where I'm going crazy, then that means you'll know when to make your moves on me. That's...well, that's just dangerous. I'm having major trouble thinking clearly and resisting temptation around you tonight even without you actively tempting me, let's put it that way."

I smile "Oh really now? What, specifically, are you being tempted to do right now?"

Kelly shook her head super fast "Nope! Nope nope nope, I'm not telling you any of that! No siree. You'll use what I say against me. I know you. You'll destroy my fleeting ability to resist. And that would be...dangerous. Things could happen. Things could be done. People could be done. It's bad enough of a temptation that I'm already on the WAAAAAAIT NO! No no no NO I can't tell you that. That secret can't get out tonight, WOW no. Just no. Bad idea. BAAAAAAD idea. Temptation bad. Things would happen if you knew that. Things we shouldn't do. Bad bad Kelly. Bad girl. So we're just not going to go there. Nope. You heard nothing!"

She then suddenly shouted "SUBJECT CHANGE! Me, repaying you. Right. Ok, so...Erik, I know that you've had fun too, and this all helped you and I confess our feelings and stuff, but...I still feel like I owe you a huge karma debt because I spied on you in the shower months ago, and then tried to do it again tonight. And then when we got caught, I walked in on you and forced you to perform for my perverted desires while you were trapped in the shower, naked and helpless and at my mercy. I knew you were more embarrassed than any other time in your entire life, yet I couldn't look away because I was too horny and that somehow took priority over the feelings of the boy I supposedly love.

I can't forgive myself for that until I've made it right, and I know how I want to do that. I've been thinking about this for most of the night. Erik...I want to switch places with you for the rest of my solo time! You standing out here, watching, with me...in there. Showering. N..naked. With only the glass hiding my body. If I do that, then we'll be mostly even."

My mouth dropped "You...want to switch places? I'd get to watch YOU naked in the shower? Holy shit! Ok!"

She then added "All I ask...can you please leave your phone in there? I can't deal with pictures. I know that isn't fair, just...please?"

That really isn't fair since I wasn't comfortable with pictures either, but thinking back on it the picture spam was more Lisa and Jennifer than it was Kelly. Well, aside from the one time she tried to get Lisa to sneak a picture of my dick, but oh well. I nod "Sure. I'll do that for you."

Kelly grabbed the towel and hung it on my door. My mind is still racing from this entire offer. If this is real, if I'm about to watch HER in here, then it's about to be crazy. I turn off the water and start drying myself off, noticing that Kelly is watching me through the door very intensely. It makes me very glad that she is still so interested in seeing my body even after I flashed her. I was worried about her losing interest, but it seems more like it had the opposite effect.

I walk out of the shower once I'm kinda dry, accidentally getting very close to Kelly. We both freeze a little bit with me standing so close to her...both of us only wearing one flimsy loose article of clothing and nothing else right now (my towel, her sundress). She eventually coughs and makes her way into the shower stall, shutting the door behind her. All that remains is for her to take off her dress.

Kelly looks me in the eye through the glass door and quietly says "I know you wouldn't do it, I trust you. But...please don't open the door on me or try to look over the barrier. I'm a girl and you're taller than me, so it would be way too easy for you to see my chest if you tried to look over the blurry part. Please don't try, ok?"

I held up my hand in a swearing position "I swear, I'll stay way back here the whole time. I can barely see lower than your chin at this distance."

She nodded "Thank you. Now comes the scary part."

She reached down to lift up her dress, but froze in place staring at me. I was watching her through the glass without blinking. Very quickly Kelly turned around to face the back of the shower, unable to look at me while she stripped naked. She lifted her dress hem up slightly and I watched as her legs came more and more into view. I knew that there were no panties under there, so I was excited for a look at her blurry butt in person. Sure I had a clear picture of it on my phone now, but being in person is far more intense even if I won't be able to really see it well.

Kelly then suddenly dropped her hem back down and spun around, whimpering "Erik...Erik can you please turn around and face the wall? I can't do it with you looking at me. Even if I can't SEE you looking, I can still feel your eyes on my skin and it's making me too nervous."

I turn for her "Sure thing. Trust me, I understand. I was there myself"

Behind me I heard her mutter "Oh God oh God" and the sound of lots of commotion. I can only imagine the frantic show she put on removing her only clothing item with me in the room right in front of her. Suddenly her dress hits me from behind, having been tossed at me, followed by the sound of the water being turned back on.

Kelly shyly tells me "Put my dress somewhere I can't reach it. I have to feel trapped naked in here like you were when we made you give up your washcloth."

I gently set it down on the sink counter as I turn around to get my first look at a naked showering Kelly. My eyes almost jump out of my head when I see her skin-colored body from head to toe. It was just barely blurry enough to keep from details like her belly button from being seen, but I could definitely see shapes and such. I could tell that her hands were covering her nudie parts top and bottom, although I couldn't really see details on the hands themselves. This is the first time that I've gotten a chance to see the type of views that the girls have been getting all night of me. I blush a little realizing that it might have hidden less of me than I had been hoping it would, but then I remember that I eventually flashed all of the girls anyway. Somehow that thought doesn't lessen my blush, however.

Kelly whined "Oh God, oh crap. This is so scary! I feel naked. Duh, I am naked. But I feel like you can SEE me naked! I...oh God Erik this is already too much. I'll never be able to move my hands away from covering. How? How did you get through this? I'm shaking like it's below freezing even though the water is warm. This feels horrible and frightening and so unimaginably embarrassing!"

How DID I get through that? Oh right...the girls enthusiastically thirsting over me made me more confident and less afraid. She needs a dose of that now.

I smile, still staring "Kelly you're beautiful. Even just seeing your blurred skin alone is mega-hot. I promise that I'm enjoying the view! To paraphrase something Lisa said to me earlier, 'Why would you be ashamed or shy about something that makes me feel this good?'"

Kelly managed a cute half-smile before asking "Lisa said that? That's actually...really comforting. For real. Being shy sounds almost silly when you put it that way. I guess I can move my hands. I have to, if I'm going to repay you for everything you've done for me tonight. Ok, I'll do it. Doing it now. Any second now."

Her hands shifted slightly to her sides, giving me my first look at her nude front side covered only by the frosted glass. My face had to have made a major reaction to seeing the orange-colored region between her legs because Kelly instantly clamped her hands back over everything and squealed like a maniac. She then collapsed to the floor in a little ball covering her body with her arms and legs, looking away from me. Normally when Kelly does this reaction of hers it's super-cute, but this time...this time she forgot one important detail: The frosted glass is clear at the bottom just like it is at the top! Suddenly I could actually see Kelly's naked skin for real, unblurred, as she huddled in her "safety" crouch. If she wasn't careful with her arm placement I might even get flashed.

My conscience made me say something "Um...Kelly!"

She looked over towards me and suddenly noticed that I could see her completely while squatted. She screamed again! Then she shot upwards to her feet with the speed of a firework exploding. It wasn't even slightly dignified or graceful, and I think I might have even seen a hint of hair for a split second when she straightened her legs. She started pacing around randomly in the shower stall, clearly panicking while making several cute embarrassed noises.

I tried to relax her again "Kelly, it's ok. Relax. You're covered by the blurry section as long as you keep standing up. You were watching me all night so you know how good this door is at hiding details. Besides, you look amazing! You always do, of course, but you look extra hot without clothes."

She whimpered "I know about the door, but it FEELS like you can see me. You're standing right there and I'm naked. I hate being naked. Oh God. This is unbearable. I don't want you to see me naked, I'm not ready yet. This is what you've been feeling like all night, isn't it? God, this is awful. I can't believe I made you do this, and we even made you do all sorts of embarrassing dares for us while we watched. I neglected your feelings for my own perverted needs. How do you not hate me for that?"

I shook my head "Because I love you far too strongly to ever hate you, of course. Kelly, you've gotta stop beating yourself up over what happened tonight. It's been FUN for me. You aren't the only one who got lots of perverted enjoyment tonight. Hell just in the last several minutes I got Jennifer to promise to send me her nude pictorial some day when she's ready for it, I got to see and even touch Lisa completely naked, and now I get to watch you, my biggest crush ever, naked in the shower. Tonight has been a blast for me, even with the embarrassment. And honestly, the embarrassment about being naked behind that door gets easier over time."

Kelly meekly asked "How? How could this possibly get easier?"

I replied "You three have been telling me all night how hot I am and how much you enjoyed seeing me like that. It made my shyness go away somewhat. You know how I am, I get lots of enjoyment out of making you three happy. And you're the same way, so I need to do the same for you now. Kelly you are a perfect ten of sexiness, my dream girl, the woman I want to see naked most in this entire world...which even includes our friends. I want you to relax your arms to your sides while I watch you and just soak in the feeling of being fully loved for your body, every bit of it. Ok?"

She nervously nodded, and then slowly pulled her arms to her side again. Before she could freak out again, I quickly told her "So beautiful!"

I'm in awe of what I am seeing now. With her arms to her sides, I can make out bits and pieces of her blurry naked body. One detail is very obvious though: Her "orange heart" downstairs. The color difference from her pale skin tone to her bush is significant enough to be easily seen, and I can definitely see its rough size and shape now. I think I can also see a slight color difference where her nipples are, but that one's harder to tell. I can see the shape of her body though, all of her curves and the roundness of her chest. It's crazy-difficult to resist the temptation to peek on her or even fully open the door to see everything. This is what it must've felt like for the girls all night. Everything looks amazing! Now I have to let her know that.

I am staring hard as I tell her "Wow. Even blurry your body looks amazing, Kelly. You have nothing to be shy about. I'd pay a lot of money for the privilege of opening this door right now, not even kidding. You're gorgeous and sexy as hell. I love you. It feels so wonderful to be able to actually SAY that out loud to you actually. I've been saying it silently under my breath for years."

She smiled as I said that, seemingly relaxing a little bit, and then she told me "I've been the most ridiculous of the two of us. I...and don't laugh! But I like to type out romantic or sexy things to you in texts, and then I just...stare at it without ever sending the text. Then I delete it. And I've been doing that for so long that I don't even remember when I started."

I smile back at her "That's really cute actually. Can you start actually sending me those from now on? Even if you think it's embarrassing, I would love to read them. I'd like to read your inner thoughts and true feelings about me"

Kelly looks deeply into my eyes and answers "I will. Erik, I don't want to hide my true feelings for you anymore. I'm just going to say them out loud: You are the first thing I think about when I wake up, and the last thing I think about before I sleep. I fantasize about you constantly, and not just in sexy ways. You've put your arm around me a couple times before and I imagine it constantly, yearning for that to happen more. I love when we hug and I never want to let go every time. I feel safe and protected from the entire world while I'm with you. I want to fall asleep with my head using your lap as a pillow while you gently stroke my hair. I want so badly to kiss you and to touch you when you're, you know, not wearing anything. At least touch you shirtless sometime. And...and I really want one other thing tonight, but I can't say it. If I say it I'm afraid you'll give it to me, and I'm too scared right now."

I giggle a little at her "Kelly I want a dozen things with you that I'm too afraid to ask for, so I understand."

Kelly strangely walked closer to the shower door (coming more into focus), looking over the top of it. A change came over her as she physically relaxed more, not being as tensed up. She started standing more normally, which was nice to see. Her eyes were aimed lower than my own eyes though, causing me to look down. With some shame I realized that I am pitching a big tent in my towel because of how turned on I am from watching her shower. I moved my hands in front of it quickly with a blush.

"Don't!" she whispered. "Don't cover it. I like seeing that. Is that all for me?"

Truthfully some of it was leftover from Lisa, but I wasn't going to say that. I move my hands away as I reply "Of course. You make me hard quite often, beautiful. Usually I can hide it though. It's hard to keep it down in a towel."

Kelly did a cute little lip bite which I don't think she meant to do on purpose. She then asked "Is it weird that seeing...that...is making me feel better about being naked in here?"

I'm still blushing, but I smile "Not at all. That's what I was saying earlier. I started feeling better and less nervous the more horny for me you girls got. I guess it's impossible for me to hide my horniness at all dressed like this."

Kelly then softly told me "Never hide your horniness for me again, please? Just...I like it, ok? I like it. So...subject change...we made you wash yourself in here. It was hot. It was VERY hot. But I know you were embarrassed doing it. I...um...I should do that next for you to pay you back. I hope you enjoy it."

I enthusiastically gasp "I will! Promise."

To my great enjoyment and blissful awe, Kelly began rubbing my body wash all over her nude body in the shower while I watched her. Her hands awkwardly went everywhere, including an amazing moment when she washed both of her boobs at once, one with each hand. I gasped accidentally when she did that, which gave shy little Kelly a naughty smirk that almost made her look like Lisa for a second. It was unreal to watch her wash her bush with the body wash because I could actually see it lathered up in white suds. Eventually she turned around and washed her back as well, including making her cute butt jiggle for me while washing it with both hands. The girls were 100% right...watching someone wash up in the shower WAS hot as hell!

When she finally rinsed off I managed to regain the ability to speak "God damn, Kelly. That was WILD! I think we're pretty damn even now. You've got me over here thinking all sorts of thoughts that I shouldn't be thinking right now."

She bounced a little in there as she asked "What thoughts? Come on, tell me!"

I shook my head "No, it's...things you'd never agree to. Naughty things. Naked things."

Kelly walked up closer to the door, which revealed far more detail of her chest than I think she thought it did. I could now DEFINITELY make out her nipples a little bit and now I know their exact diameter on her boobs. I try not to make a sound or indicate what I'm seeing in order to keep her from noticing and freaking out.

Kelly then begged "Come on, please? Even if you don't think I'd agree, I still want to hear what sorta things you wish you could do with me. You...um...you never know. I might...eeeeeeeh. You know?"

I'm staring at her nipples 80% revealed trying my damnedest to keep a poker face as I reply "Well...basically...I want to join you in there. Right now. And if you ever actually said that I could, I'd whip off this towel in a heartbeat and hop in with you."

Kelly covered her mouth with her hands and stepped backwards, mumbling "Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God."

I'm trying to play it cool, but I'm definitely sad that she stepped backwards and now I can't see her nips as well. Kelly then spoke to me using her deeper horny voice "Erik...are you playing with what you just said to me, or are you serious? Like...100% serious? Tell me now."

Oh shit. Oh damn. Her tone of voice is telling me all sorts of things. Her tone of voice is an unspoken invitation. I stutter "S...seriously. Kelly I'd do anything to shower with you. Anything at all!"

She paused for a second before asking "Anything? Even if I asked something unfair?"

She's really considering this! Holy crap! I blurt out "Name it!"

Kelly pointed to the wall next to the bathroom door "Turn off the lights. It gets pitch black in here with the lights off. I know I saw you earlier, but I just...I can't let you see me naked. I'm sorry. I really am. But I want you in here with me right now, BADLY. That's what I was afraid of asking for earlier by the way. I want us...to touch and hold each other and stuff under the water. Please Erik? Is that ok?"

I may not be able to SEE her naked with the lights off, but I'd be able to touch her naked body with my own hands. And who knows what else? This is an easy sacrifice to make.

I answer "That's fine. I want in there badly. I want it more than you do, trust me."

Kelly, in her aroused deep voice, answered back "No you don't. TRUST me."

The commanding way she just said that sends chills through me. I reach over and shut off the light. Instantly it's pitch black. There is no window in here, and even the light from the living room is completely blocked out by the door. I can't see a thing. Not wanting to waste a single moment of this time, I untie my towel and drop it on the floor. I'm standing here naked again as I reach for the shower door handle. Slowly I pull it open and I hear Kelly gasp suddenly from the sound it made. I quickly step inside, accidentally bumping into her barely as I close the door.

"Sorry" I whisper for bumping into her.

"It's ok" she replies.

Suddenly she's on me! Her hands are rubbing my chest without a word. I'm afraid to do the same back to her because her chest is more private than mine, but I rub her bare shoulders instead. Her soft wet skin feels orgasmic to the touch and I'm not even touching a naughty part yet. Her hands on my chest are sending waves of pleasure through me as well. I had no idea that a guy could get sexual pleasure from a chest rub alone until just now, but it's really happening. Kelly walks closer, pushing me up against the side wall opposite the door and pressing her chest up against mine. I can feel her boobs touching me! My dick pushes into her lower body as well. She can feel my dick pulsing up against her right where her groin is located. The warm water rains down on us both. My arms move behind her, rubbing her back all over. She does the same. Kelly is moaning softly, just barely audible over the sound of the water.

I breathlessly mutter "Fuck you're so hot!"

She moans while frantically groping me all over "You're hotter! I've fantasized about doing this every night for four months. FOUR! MONTHS! Touch me, Erik. I want you! Kiss me! Kiss me right now! KISS M--"

I hold her in my arms and silence her pleading with my lips. She moans loudly into my mouth and grips me tightly around my back with both hands. I hold the back of her head, not letting her escape. Time passes, lots of it, with us both just holding each other as our lips lightly touch without breaking.

Kelly lifts her left leg and wraps it around my hip, pulling her lower body against me firmly. I can feel that she just moved her fuzzy pussy onto the top of my throbbing dick and she's now grinding it slightly. I almost lose the kiss as I gasp, but Kelly thrusts her face forward to prevent my escape and pins my head against the wall behind me. This is INTENSE! I am in Heaven from this feeling, and Kelly has lost seemingly all of her usual restraint and shyness. Maybe she really wasn't bluffing when she said she was the horniest of the four of us and was only better than us at hiding it. I don't know how long our lips held together. It had to be several minutes. We might've stayed there forever if Kelly didn't slip with her leg on my hip, almost falling. Her slip caused our first kiss to finally be broken.

I can barely speak as I whisper "That was amazing. I've never kissed a girl before. What an epic first kiss!"

She then kissed my neck and whispered into my ear with her horny voice "That was my first kiss too. And you shouldn't have done that, Erik! You really, REALLY don't know what you just did."

Kelly's hands start roaming all over my body while her lips keep kissing my neck, shoulder, and chest. Her hand reaches lower on my abs until it grazes the base of my shaft, making her gasp slightly. Her hand then starts rubbing around my lower hips and pelvic region, playing with my skin and hair down there and causing my dick to twitch like crazy. My hands are all over her back, but I crave more.

I shyly ask "Kelly...may I touch your boobs now?"

Kelly responded by forcefully pulling her wet naked against mine, head to toe contact, grabbing the back of my head with one of her hands, and then whispered into my ear in the deepest, most forceful voice I have ever heard out of this meek shy little angel "Erik...you do not need to ask permission. I love that you're careful and protective of me, but right now? Screw that! I know that I have trouble with words sometimes and that I have difficulty conveying what my true thoughts are, so I'm going to say this next part very slowly just to make sure that you fully and completely understand. I...will...NOT...stop you...no matter...WHAT...you do...to me. Have I made myself clear?"

FUCK! That was so intensely sexy that I think my erection just popped an erection of its own. I tremble in her arms as I ask "Are you sure? Kelly if you give me that much power right now, I'm not going to stop. I won't stop until we've done everything...even baby-making things."

The next words out of her mouth shook me to my core "Erik...I'm already on the pill for medical reasons. I don't think you understand...I don't want you to stop. And...I'm not going to stop either. I need this! I love you. I want you. All of you. Everything. Give me your everything, my love. Make me yours!"

Jesus Christ! Is this really the same girl as before? It's like she's lost all of her shyness and timidness now that I can't actually see her. She clearly has issues about her appearance, but I never expected her to be THIS openly horny in the comfort of pitch blackness. It's like the only thing that kept her in check all this time was that she couldn't endure being looked at when doing sexy things. I momentarily find amusement in how she's the complete opposite of Lisa on the subject of me looking at her.

There's only one thing to do now. I respond to my horny dream girl "Yes ma'am!"

My hands instantly go straight for her breasts, squeezing them. Hers are smaller than Lisa's, but not by too much. They feel more firm and solid though, which is pretty hot. She moans loudly. I spin us both around, pinning her against the wall instead of me being pinned. She makes a primal pleasure sound from how effortlessly I moved her entire body around without warning. My hands then explore her chest, with my thumbs locating her nipples. I am momentarily shocked at how rock-solid they are, far harder than Lisa's were. I start rubbing her nipples with my thumbs using the same joystick trick Lisa liked so much and instantly Kelly gets loud and shouts. Her hands start rubbing my chest again, until I feel them move to my sides instead. Kelly grabs my hips and pulls them into her own, re-establishing our genital-on-genital contact from before. She is singing from my touch, enjoying herself immensely. Her breathing is wild and she is thrashing around. Her fuzziness downstairs is grinding on me at high speeds, making me feel amazing.

Kelly eventually cries out "OOOOOOOOH ERIK!" as her body convulses madly.

Holy shit she just came! All I did was rub her nipples and she grinded on me some, but that was somehow enough to get her off. I just made a girl orgasm for the first time. Sure I helped Lisa get off twice, but that was different since either her or Jennifer were the ones rubbing her clit at the time. This time it was all me doing the touching, and it was only the top half even. After she came I tried to stop stimulating her to make sure that she was ok and that I didn't cause her any pain or whatever by continuing.

Kelly grabbed my hand and moaned "More!" as she forced it downstairs. I felt her fuzzy fur with my fingertips, gasping at where my hand was located suddenly. She guided me down until my fingers were on her lips, and then she repeated her line "More! More please!"

I start rubbing Kelly's labia a little bit, enjoying how it feels. She was squirming around on my hand, moving her hips around constantly. This girl was completely lost in arousal, and nothing else mattered to her anymore. I remembered what she told us all earlier tonight about her nightly ritual: Every night she frantically masturbates herself to as many orgasms as possible until she passes out from exhaustion. She's trying to do that now with me. I realize that Kelly wants me to pleasure her until her body literally cannot take any more. She wants me to continue going until she has absolutely nothing left.

I move my hand a little trying to locate her clit. It's really hard to find by touch alone in the dark, and it's not like I have a lot of experience with what one feels like or anything. I embarrassingly whisper "Um, can you move my fingers directly onto your clit? I can't see where it is in the dark."

She grabs my middle finger and gently places it on something rigid and thin. She moves it up and down the thin piece of her body while telling me "Here, rub here. This is the top part, the part that feels the best for me. Back and forth like this, but not too hard or too fast please."

I follow her instructions, rubbing the top of her clitoral hood while she squirms around and dances on my hand. After a few seconds, Kelly reaches over and grabs my dick in her own hand. She squeezes it tightly between her fingers and thumb for a little while before moving her hand up and down my shaft.

Kelly moaned out loud "I'm touching it! Wow! It feels so hot. Erik does this feel good for you?"

My groan of pleasure should've answered that, but I use words "Yes very! Am I doing good on you?"

Kelly replied "Yes! Don't stop, I'm close again! Don't stop even after I cum, ok? I don't need breaks and it feels SUPER amazing if I don't stop at all."

As she got louder and louder, I felt as she lost the coordination needed to keep jerking me correctly. She basically froze up and held onto my dick for dear life as her second orgasm of this shower (3rd total tonight) hit her. My whole body twitches from the thrill of making Kelly cum by rubbing her pussy. I do as she requested by not stopping, and I notice that Kelly keeps herself at the exact intensity level she had right before coming. One hand is holding onto my shoulder to keep from falling, while the other holds my dick and squeezes it tightly. She's trying to stroke me, but she's so lost in her own overpowering pleasure that she keeps losing control of her hand. Her ecstasy is turning me on and pleasing me so much more than it would have done if she was actually moving her hand on me.

I tell her "Hold your hand in place."

She does, followed by me moving my hips back and forth. I'm now fucking her hand like it was a vagina, moving back and forth, in and out, getting massive pleasure out of the way her hand feels on me. She gasps and whimpers my name, clearly finding this action extremely sexy. I respond by moaning her name right back. Turnabout is fair play after all. When I moaned her name for her, she suddenly convulsed again for 10 whole seconds while gasping for air. She just came again and it's only been around 15 seconds since her last orgasm. I keep rubbing her, wanting to see how long this can last.

Kelly then growled "Erik I need THIS" as she squeezed my dick as tightly as she possibly could.

I had to stop humping her hand, but the sensation of being intensely squeezed like that almost got me off. I made a pretty noticeable sound.

She suddenly sounded worried "Are you ok?"

I answer "I'm fantastic! It just felt amazing when you did that to me."

I felt her squeeze my dick tightly again, and in a naughty voice she asked "You mean you like it if I squeeze hard?"

I respond by using my thumb and pointer finger to softly squeeze her clitoral hood, which caused her to inhale loudly and make a sexy squeal noise. I then answer verbally "Yes. Squeezing feels good."

She growled passionately, then told me "I can't take this any more. I need this between my legs right now, Erik!"

Kelly took my dick in her hand and shoved it between her legs so that her pussy was on top of it and she was riding it like a tiny horse. She then started rubbing back and forth on it, causing both of us to grab onto the other to hold on. While holding her in my arms I leaned in and gave her another huge kiss. She pressed her lips against mine as our genitals rubbed together. I was breathing heavily into her mouth and she was doing the same to me. Feeling her breathe inside of my mouth was intoxicating.

I make words with my breath without breaking our kiss, saying these words inside of her mouth "I love you."

She gasps and then I feel her words take form inside my own mouth "I love you too."

Her grinding speed increased again, and I respond by thrusting upwards towards her body. The sound of her moans made it clear that she enjoyed that. Her song of pleasure got louder and louder again until she shook all over on top of my dick. My heart was beating so fast. I just made Kelly cum by using my actual DICK rubbing her pussy. Kelly just came on my dick. I probably have some of her cum on it right now, even if it's hard to tell with the shower water running. This is the best night ever!

I then suddenly notice that I'm about to bust. The sensation of her cumming on my dick was too much as I'm just seconds away from an orgasm. This isn't good. It's only been a handful of minutes in here. I don't want Kelly to think that I'm a minuteman! Also if I cum, then that's it...I can't do any more. I suddenly pull back and break our genital contact. I'm right on the edge, basically hyperventilating.

Kelly, with concern in her voice, asked me "What's wrong?"

I can't answer her, it's too embarrassing. I just make a slight groan sound.

She then asks "Did you cum?"

I reply immediately "NO!" to defend my reputation.

That's when she figured it out. "You were about to though, right?"

I whimper "I'm sorry."

Kelly then kissed me again and said "My poor boy. I told you earlier, I don't WANT you to fight so hard to hold back. You lasting long is not important to me. I know boys get teased about that sorta thing, but it's totally stupid. I want you to cum for me from now on every single time that I get you this close, ok? Don't you ever hold back on me again."

I relax a little and reply "Ok. I will. But Kelly...if I cum, then I can't do anymore for awhile. I can't do multiples like you can. I get way too sore. Two in an hour is my max for sure."

Kelly began exploring my body again with her hands as she told me "You please me just fine with your hands, sexy boy. And your lips kissing me too. Erik everything about you pleases me. Stop worrying so much. I know I'm the pot calling the kettle black on this subject, but seriously. I make you very happy, right? Well you make me even happier. And it's not even close, I promise you it's not. Being able to touch you like this, and us doing SEX stuff...it's my dream. This is my literal recurring dream, my wettest dream. And here we are, doing it for real. I don't want this to end. I want to do this every night for the rest of our lives!"

I kiss her and inside of her mouth I moan "Me too."

She then speaks into my own mouth "So tell me now...what precisely do you want me to do to...you know...finish you off? Tell me your biggest fantasy for shower fun. Don't be shy or embarrassed. I want the first time that I make you cum wonderful for you."

I take a deep breath as I think for a second, then I answer "My biggest fantasy is you. Touching you, kissing you, getting you off. This is all beyond amazing. I honestly enjoy touching you more than I enjoy myself getting off. I could touch you for hours. Do you think we could try to get off...together? Like at the exact same time?"

Kelly ran her hand through my hair "Yes! That sounds awesome, and really romantic too. So, should we use our hands on each other and then time it?"

I play with her hair back "So my shower head is detachable, in case you didn't know that yet. I've, uh, seen lots of videos of girls using those to get off. It seems intense. Have you ever tried that before?"

She answers "No. I was too nervous to use yours when I showered here that one night. That could be really nice. But you won't really be able to aim it well in the dark."

Well that's an obvious point that I missed. I think for a second, then say "Well...if I had my other hand touching you, then I could aim it just fine."

Kelly then took my hand and dragged it low on her body again. She kissed my neck before asking "Sounds good. But the shower head will handle my clit this time. Would you be willing to...put a finger inside?"

I gulp "Uh, absolutely!"

She then moves us both so that she is standing with her back against the wall under the shower head itself. She moves my hand into place, showing me where her vagina hole is. I slide the tip of my finger inside, causing Kelly to gasp again. I rub around a little bit like this until Kelly begs me to go the rest of the way into her. Slowly I slide deeper and deeper into her warm privates until I hit my knuckle. Her pussy is squeezing my finger over and over again, massaging it all over. God...I can scarcely imagine the pleasure this pussy could give to me if my dick was inside of it! And...she's on the pill. It would be safe for us to go that far. All I'd have to do is ask and she'd agree to it. But... as she starts stroking my dick again, I realize that I am far too close to the edge for that right now. I don't want our first time to be 15 seconds.

I bring down the showerhead and aim it at her clit, using my other hand in her vagina as a guide. She starts moaning like crazy and squirming her hips around. I respond by pumping my finger into her over and over again while the water works its magic. She strokes me faster and faster as I make my own moaning noises. Both of us seem to adjust our breathing so that we're moaning together in a duet, matching each other sound for sound.

Kelly quickly blurts out "This feels amazing! Fucking amazing! I'm gonna cum fast! Really fast! You?"

I reply "Yeah, same. We should do a countdown. We start from 10 and count downwards together in a rhythm. We then cum together right at zero. Can you do that?"

Kelly moans out "Yes! Start hurry. I'm already close!"

I am too. I say out loud "10", as she partially joins me.

We then say together "9"

We chant together again "8"

My dick is pulsing in pleasure. It's wanting to skip to the end, but I'm not letting it. "7"

Kelly's entire body is twitching from what I'm doing to her. I think she's fighting to hold back too. "6"

Oh God oh god I'm about to bust. "5"

Kelly frantically humps my hand, moments away from her own orgasm. "4"

Suddenly the bathroom door swings open, letting in the light from outside! The sudden bit of light means that I can see Kelly and she can see me, and we're both completely nude. Kelly instantly squeals and throws her hands over her breasts and pussy to hide them from my eyes. I jump back in shock, covering myself as well, while accidentally dropping the shower head which starts spinning and shooting water everywhere at the end of its hose reach. I look to my left and see Lisa in the doorway, still naked, looking right at us. She turns the light on and without warning everything is fully bright again. Standing right there in front of me is a soaking wet, naked, massively red-faced Kelly who was moments away from cumming a second ago. My dick is so hard and close to the edge that it's almost impossible for me to cover with just my hands.

Kelly is frozen in shock and shame. I scream "Lisa, what the hell are you doing? This is our time! Get out!"

Lisa's mouth was wide open, stunned at what she was witnessing. She then quietly told us "Guys...it's been 22 minutes. We were wondering why you weren't done yet. Holy shit, guys! Congrats!"

Kelly loudly whined "Lisaaaaaa! Turn off the lights and shut the door, hurry! I'm naked! Erik can see me naked!"

Lisa giggled "Is that why you had the lights off? That's so silly! You're not the only one naked you know. I'm naked too and Erik can see me. Erik likes seeing naked girls. Oh, and there's one more of us"

To my extreme surprise, Lisa walked out the door and dragged in a very red-faced, whimpering, and butt naked Jennifer whose arms were clutching her parts like she was holding on for dear life. What the hell were those two up to while we were in here?

Lisa quickly shut the door behind Jennifer, cutting off her escape route.

Lisa excitedly waved her hands like crazy "YAY! Now we're ALL naked together. So you guys decided everything for the first and second parts of the night, but I'm taking control of the final part. And I'm making it a rule for the final phase of the night that ALL CLOTHES ARE BANNED FROM NOW ON!"

Jennifer looked embarrassed beyond belief. Kelly looked horrified as her shyness came back the instant the lights returned. Lisa looked happy and horny as hell, the only one of us not covering up right now. And me...I'm looking stunned as I am roughly 10 good strokes away from shooting all over this shower stall again, while surrounded by beautiful naked women, one of which is the woman I love just 3 feet in front of me in here. What insane madness is Lisa about to pull on us now?
Last edited by Executionus on Tue Aug 16, 2022 6:48 am, edited 1 time in total.