Trapped in the Shower

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
jimmythehand

Re: Trapped in the Shower -- Part 22 (July 21)

Post by jimmythehand »

I had a feeling they were going to get interupted and I wasn't disappointed. Great part in itself but even better as a set up for the next part!

Side note: it's great that you've managed to get them to the point where all four of the teens are naked but managed to mold the story in such a way that three of them are still embarrassed about that fact. To still have that tension (and have it be believable) this deep into the story is a testament to your writing prowess.
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

jimmythehand wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 6:38 pm Side note: it's great that you've managed to get them to the point where all four of the teens are naked but managed to mold the story in such a way that three of them are still embarrassed about that fact. To still have that tension (and have it be believable) this deep into the story is a testament to your writing prowess.
Thanks! I'm actually really glad that I made a certain change in my original plan which led to this. Originally I had a completely different plan for Jennifer which would've had her still be dressed at this point. I realized though that I really wanted all four of them nude at the start of the final phase, so I scrapped my original subarc for Jennifer and switched it to where Lisa was embracing a dominant role over her and pushing her to go through with her promise to Erik. I like where Jennifer's story is going much better now and her nudity works better with Lisa's next moves.

There are probably only 2-3 parts left to this story as we're entering the endgame now. There will probably be a delay on the next part since I'm going to write up my phase 3 Summer Slam entry next in order to get it done by the August deadline.
GeekGuy

Post by GeekGuy »

as i said after the last 3 chapters. i'd like to preorder the next chapter now, please. this story draws the reader in (I assume I'm not the only person)
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

GeekGuy wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 5:12 pm as i said after the last 3 chapters. i'd like to preorder the next chapter now, please. this story draws the reader in (I assume I'm not the only person)
If the video game industry has taught me anything, it's that you should NEVER preorder anything in the 2020s. Also I should release the story with all content involving Lisa omitted and then add her as a paid DLC character.

But thanks for the sentiment!
NudeBaG

Post by NudeBaG »

That was fucking hot!
CaughtOfLore

Post by CaughtOfLore »

When I started reading this story back at the time of your first post, I was jealous. See, I had an idea for a story that began very similarly in my "future story ideas" file, and was a little saddened to have to delete the little synopsis I'd composed for it. But then, as you laid out each new part of this story, I was incredibly thankful that I didn't get to take the initial idea I had and run with it before you did. You took this in an absolutely thrilling direction, and this story has become one of my absolute favourites. It makes me half tempted to just copy/paste the contents of my "future story ideas" file into a private message and send the entire list to you, for your masterful mind to mull over!

Every decision you've made for these characters feels real and every moment of titillating embarrassment feels earned.

I'm a big fan of this story, is what I'm saying.
MY STORIES:
Compromising Situation (MIXED ENM/ENF)
What About Charlie? - Expanding a Vignette (ENF/CMNF)
What a Time to Recall! (ENF/CMNF)
A Frame of Shame (ENM/CFNM)
Boyd vs Girls (ENM/CFNM)
GeekGuy

Post by GeekGuy »

Executionus wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 5:28 pm
GeekGuy wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 5:12 pm as i said after the last 3 chapters. i'd like to preorder the next chapter now, please. this story draws the reader in (I assume I'm not the only person)
If the video game industry has taught me anything, it's that you should NEVER preorder anything in the 2020s. Also I should release the story with all content involving Lisa omitted and then add her as a paid DLC character.

But thanks for the sentiment!
What about getting the collector's edition? 😂
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

CaughtOfLore wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 5:40 am When I started reading this story back at the time of your first post, I was jealous. See, I had an idea for a story that began very similarly in my "future story ideas" file, and was a little saddened to have to delete the little synopsis I'd composed for it. But then, as you laid out each new part of this story, I was incredibly thankful that I didn't get to take the initial idea I had and run with it before you did. You took this in an absolutely thrilling direction, and this story has become one of my absolute favourites. It makes me half tempted to just copy/paste the contents of my "future story ideas" file into a private message and send the entire list to you, for your masterful mind to mull over!

Every decision you've made for these characters feels real and every moment of titillating embarrassment feels earned.

I'm a big fan of this story, is what I'm saying.
Thanks man! It only just now occurred to me that this story premise aligns so well with your usual CFNM story style.

That being said, you can't send everything to me! I have too many ideas as it is lol. I've got a dozen or so possible stories bouncing around in there, although some need work before they'd be worth writing. I need time, that's what I need. Or a dedicated ghostwriter. Or both! Preferably a smoking-hot live-in ghostwriter in glasses who gets flustered from the content we create together, who lies awake in bed at night dreaming of sneaking one room over to crawl into my bed night after night until it becomes an obsession. Wait, what were we talking about again? Oh right...story ideas. Yeah those.

You have to keep writing too. You're too good at this. You can either make new stories or finish up some of your old ones. Compromising Positions probably still holds the all-time record for highest audience enthusiasm for any story on any ENP board considering you had so many replies that it warped the forum itself...twice!

GeekGuy wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 10:32 pm What about getting the collector's edition? 😂
The collectors edition of this story will come with a cosmetic non-combat pet that's a tiny shower stall with arms and legs, with a smiley face drawn on the condensation on the glass door. Also an entire meaningless spinoff chapter related to the neighbor girl Hayley fantasizing that something like this was happening next door without knowing that it actually was.
saiprakash

Post by saiprakash »

iam waiting for next parts. i like to see how things go from now. i like situations like u r nude before girls but they can see u. i like tention around it. can u pls tell me some other stories like this this so exciting.
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

saiprakash wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 4:19 am iam waiting for next parts. i like to see how things go from now. i like situations like u r nude before girls but they can see u. i like tention around it. can u pls tell me some other stories like this this so exciting.
I'm about halfway done with the next part. I'm hoping to have it done by the end of the weekend.

As for stories like this with a shy boy naked but covered and high tension, there honestly aren't all that many. I do remember a story on Blondie's board called Embarrassing Games that was really good and similar enough to this. A bunch of shy horny teens play a game where they are naked behind a curtain and every wrong answer lowers it until it falls.

Edit: I've been too tired to write anything lately. I'll get this next part up whenever I recover and get energy back.