The duel

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
BlueMenace

The duel

Post by BlueMenace »

Something little I wrote a while back and had forgotten. Might finnish it at some point

Part. 1

"How?! How is that even possible?" Emily screamed.

"Eat that" Alice laughed.

"This controller is broken!"

"Just admit that you're just bad"

The intense match between the two sisters was coming to an end and it was heavily turning to Alice's favour. Despite Emily's great efforts Alice was going to vanquish her. 

"Fuck! This is bullshit" Emily cried while her character fell on ground. 

"Alice wins. Flawless victory" Alice announced with a big smile on her face.

The blonde was now really feasting with her third win in a row and the joy was clearly perceptible from her beautiful face. Alice had always been better in videogames and that really annoyed her twin sister Emily. The anger was starting to stack up inside of Emily and she was lusting for revenge

"Up for another round" Alice teased

"This time I'm gonna beat your ass"

"We'll see about that" Alice mocked while setting the game up.

Soon the girls were once again matching each other. The brawl was tight but Alice was once again gaining the upper hand and it was seeming that she would win for a fourth time. The despair could have been read from Emilys face while she strugled agains her opponent but then she noticed something poking out of her sisters pants, her panties, her pink panties. While Alice was laying on her stomach her panties were sticking out from her pyjama bottoms.

Without a longer though Emily crabbed them and pulled them up with all her force. A big moan left Aliced mouth while she was trying to process what had just happened. The pain was unbearable and she wanted it to end. The panties had entered deep in her privates and were causing massive pain.

"Stop! It hurts!" She cried.

In instant her pink panties couldnt take it anymore and ripped leaving their remains on Emilys hands. Emily quicly picked up her controller and beat Alices character winning the game.

"Emily wins. Flawless victory" she shouted imitating Alices voice.

Alice was still rolling on the ground in pain when Emily finally left the room. After that Alice finally managed to put herself together and realized that she was bleeding a bit from her pussy.

"That bitch" she mumbled while standing up.

She picked her torn panties from the ground and tossed them to trash can. She was boiling with rage and it could be easily noticed from her face. If one thing was sure it was that she was going to get her revenge no matter what.
- By the one and only me

You should also check this out. It's my very own story archive