Happy Hunting Ground

A forum for general discussions relating to the subject matter of stripping, pantsing, humiliating or being on the receiving end of any of the above. (Newly registered members can't make topics).
Debbifan

Happy Hunting Ground

Post by Debbifan »

Further to SDS's excellent gender swap version of Hooked6's Cowboys and Indians story, Hooked6's original was archived on the Forced Nudity board but asstr.org which hosted that board amongst much else seems to have gone to the happy hunting ground over the last week or so.

Which makes me a bit nervous about this board suddenly disappearing and losing such a fine catalogue of stories. Don't know what the answer is, there is currently the discord channel to maintain contact I guess if the worst came to the worst and that would be somewhere to notify any possible replacement. Hoping it never comes to that !

Anyone know if asstr.org simply failed for business reasons or was it the victim of a purge ?
Executionus

Re: Happy Hunting Ground

Post by Executionus »

Nobody online seems to know why asstr is down, other than it being a server-side issue connecting to most ISPs.

The backup site asstr.xyz still works, as does wayback machine.

In the case of this website going down, I imagine that we'd have some form of notice before it did (much like when the previous boards went down). Everything should be archived without much issue and then moved to the newest site.
CaughtOfLore

Post by CaughtOfLore »

Unfortunately the xyz mirror isn't particularly up to date anymore.

The good news is, there is an up to date mirror here: https://puericil.weebly.com
MY STORIES:
Compromising Situation (MIXED ENM/ENF)
What About Charlie? - Expanding a Vignette (ENF/CMNF)
What a Time to Recall! (ENF/CMNF)
A Frame of Shame (ENM/CFNM)
Boyd vs Girls (ENM/CFNM)
PhilMarlowe

Post by PhilMarlowe »

If there is time for backups to be taken before this site has to close, I would like to get a copy of the SQL database so that these stories might be posted to future sites.

/Phil
PhilMarlowe@yahoo.com
Namb

Post by Namb »

Here is the latest status page: https://justpaste.it/fna.